Passport Toyota

Toyota of Bowie

alrob360
8/17/2016

"Great experince. "

Nice facility, courteous and knowledgeable staff. I used USAA buying service so there was no negotiations needed on price just needed to find the vehicle to match my preferences. They were able to do that quickly without any change to price. In addition I was in and out of the finance office faster than any new car I have ever purchase (think this is #10 for me). Although they were offered I didn’t feel any pressure applied to purchase any extras. I had a good experience and drove away in a great truck.

Bryan, Rob

Barbara Housey
8/09/2016

"This dealership offers timely service and is very courteous!"

I have provided this rating because Passport Toyota Rocks! Their service is good and their personnel care about their customers. They can still appreciate their customers even after the sales are final. This dealership continues to provide great service from beginning to end. The service department is excellent and the sales personnel are fantastic! Great service provided by great people!

Michael Kahn

RayCho
8/01/2016

"Purchase"

Can not say enough positive things about passport from the purchase experience to the service dept. I purchased my land cruiser from Jimmy Torres who was very friendly and made the process incredibly simple. In addition they were able to give me an unbeatable price. I've also received follow up and Jimmy's attention to detail and customer service has been unparalled. Lisa Hunt on the service side has been incredibly responsive and always gets me in and out quickly and easily. Since my purchase i've been so inclined to send anyone i know looking for a new car to jimmy!

Jimmy Torres, Lisa Hunt

4Holes1
7/16/2016

"Very happy with recall service"

Very nice facility and excellent service from service advisor. Like the waiting areas and not being hounded by sales personnel while walking around showroom and lot.

Marcus?

Fletch
7/15/2016

"Fast and courteous "

A well organized and polite group of people. The facility was well maintained and provided a few good amenities while I waited. Mr. Taylor reviewed the results of the maintenance performed and described every mark provided by the mechanic.

Mr. Taylor

BobintheLake
6/26/2016

"Didn't buy but still impressed "

I was in the market for new car. Contacted Passport Toyota via car buying service. Had several communications with sales personnel and even though we did not buy from Passport Toyota, I was very impressed with their courtesy, patience and professionalism.

Herman Cuandros, Michael Dahn & Stephen Laing

micaela anderson
6/03/2016

"You will not get what you paid for"

Ignorant of job and how to provide quality service. If they are not sure will quote you anything and will put wrong pieces in car to increase damages and make process more timely and costly.

Lisa hunt who lied to me about price

Top Flyt
3/22/2016

"Great Deal....Great Salesman - Jimmy Torres"

I bought a 2013 Avalon XLE (touring) with 12,000 miles and the owner took immaculate care of the vehicle. I got a decent price (not too much haggling) and worked with a very nice salesman, Jimmy Torres. There were a few things that were sort of unprofessional but they came from other salesmen and managers -- like, speaking loudly to a salesman to see if his potential buyer was still interested in the car I was buying. When I called about the car on Saturday which had become available on the previous Thursday, Jimmy told me that someone was test driving and may purchase it. He said he'd call me back. My son-in-law decided that we'd leave Bowie Toyota (Sam Wright is an Excellent salesperson) where I was looking at a 2013 Avalon Limited with 22,000 and check out Passport's car. The only problem I had with the Limited was the color, but once we got to Passport and I saw the XLE, I knew that was the car for me. Jimmy walked me through all the features and was just genuinely nice. Car salesmen are salesmen and I know that there's always some con to the game, but I would return to Passport for the right deal and to work with Jimmy. The finance manager, Ikia, was great too. It was a pretty flawless process for me.

Jimmy Flores, Ikia Doby and

gbaggett
2/28/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

I just bought a new Toyota Sienna from Passport Toyota and had a very good experience with them. I mainly worked with Jimmy Torres, who provided excellent customer service to me. He was friendly, helpful, and timely on his e-mail responses. He worked with Hermann Cuadros to get me a very good price on a Sienna, which was very important to me. I negotiated an out the door price over email, and Passport honored the deal. When I arrived at the dealership, Jimmy was very straightforward with me. There were no gimmicks or catches or anything like that. Jimmy passed me on to Kingsley for the contract part, and I was pleased with him too. He did not try to pressure me after I declined the various offers he made. He was a friendly finance guy and I was happy to work with him. Once I finalized the deal, Jimmy sat with me and showed me the different features of the van and answered all of my questions. Overall, I had a pleasant, positive experience at Passport Toyota and would definitely recommend them to others who are in the market for a new Toyota. Just send them an email and ask to work with Jimmy - he will treat you with courtesy and respect.

Jimmy Torres, Hermann Cuadros, Kingsley Ogideh

Ms. Done me Wrong
2/26/2016

"Unhappy Customer"

Purchased a new 2015 4Runner Trail. Took in paperwork for True Car Rep. Bill Anderson took the sale as we entered PassPort. He promised the same deal as True Car. There were some ammenities offered on the True Car vehicle not on the vehicle he sold me. Mr. Anderson promised he would pay for them. Well after I signed and accepted the vehicle, Mr. Anderson did not make good on his word and nothing he promised was granted. I ended up paying for them myself, worst experience ever! In fact, Bill Anderson left me on the lot taking items out of the vehicle I traded to put in my newly purchased truck. My glasses was left in my traded vehicle and he promised me he would reimburse me for them, and never did.

Bill Anderson