Passport Toyota

Toyota of Bowie

Disappointed
9/21/2016

"Poor planning"

Made a service appointment for oil change. Check vehicle in 15 prior to appt time. 1.5 hours later vehicle not yet in. Told that they over booked. Asked for key and left. Will go to another dealer. Unacceptable.

Adrian

Elaine Rice
9/17/2016

"Passport Toyota - Awesome "

I have been a customer of Passport Toyota since 2000. The ease of doing business and the professionalism of the staff is commendable. I have always been well pleased with the services I have received. My salesman, Mr. Willie Anderson sold me my first Toyota in 2000 and he has provided me as well as family referrals with outstanding services in the purchases of our vehicles since. Doing business with Passport Toyota and staff is a pleasure and I continue to look forward in working with them for future purchases.

Willie Anderson, Michael Delaney

Sandra Davis
8/28/2016

"Passport Toyota in Suitland, MD is First Rate"

I went into the dealership blindly looking for a nice used vehicle. Mrs. Maria Marquez, product specialist, gave me a detailed overview of what was available for both my needs and my purse. After I decided on a vehicle Mrs. Marquez explained all the details and functions of the vehicle so that I understood what I was purchasing. Mr. Mohammad Moridzadeh, Business Manager, then explained in detail the financial aspects of my purchase and he was very helpful in making sure I understood what I was paying for. Mr. Steven Spangler, Assistant Service Manager, went above and beyond to make sure I understood the details of operating the vehicle and he assisted me with the purchase of some boutique items. He explained the use of the warranties and such. I am very, very pleased with the service I received at Passport Toyota from all the representatives who assisted me. I have been driving my car for a couple of days and I am very pleased. Thank you very much. Sandra Davis

Maria Marquez, Mohammad Moridzadeh, Steven Spangler

alrob360
8/17/2016

"Great experince. "

Nice facility, courteous and knowledgeable staff. I used USAA buying service so there was no negotiations needed on price just needed to find the vehicle to match my preferences. They were able to do that quickly without any change to price. In addition I was in and out of the finance office faster than any new car I have ever purchase (think this is #10 for me). Although they were offered I didn’t feel any pressure applied to purchase any extras. I had a good experience and drove away in a great truck.

Bryan, Rob

Barbara Housey
8/09/2016

"This dealership offers timely service and is very courteous!"

I have provided this rating because Passport Toyota Rocks! Their service is good and their personnel care about their customers. They can still appreciate their customers even after the sales are final. This dealership continues to provide great service from beginning to end. The service department is excellent and the sales personnel are fantastic! Great service provided by great people!

Michael Kahn

RayCho
8/01/2016

"Purchase"

Can not say enough positive things about passport from the purchase experience to the service dept. I purchased my land cruiser from Jimmy Torres who was very friendly and made the process incredibly simple. In addition they were able to give me an unbeatable price. I've also received follow up and Jimmy's attention to detail and customer service has been unparalled. Lisa Hunt on the service side has been incredibly responsive and always gets me in and out quickly and easily. Since my purchase i've been so inclined to send anyone i know looking for a new car to jimmy!

Jimmy Torres, Lisa Hunt

4Holes1
7/16/2016

"Very happy with recall service"

Very nice facility and excellent service from service advisor. Like the waiting areas and not being hounded by sales personnel while walking around showroom and lot.

Marcus?

Fletch
7/15/2016

"Fast and courteous "

A well organized and polite group of people. The facility was well maintained and provided a few good amenities while I waited. Mr. Taylor reviewed the results of the maintenance performed and described every mark provided by the mechanic.

Mr. Taylor

BobintheLake
6/26/2016

"Didn't buy but still impressed "

I was in the market for new car. Contacted Passport Toyota via car buying service. Had several communications with sales personnel and even though we did not buy from Passport Toyota, I was very impressed with their courtesy, patience and professionalism.

Herman Cuandros, Michael Dahn & Stephen Laing

micaela anderson
6/03/2016

"You will not get what you paid for"

Ignorant of job and how to provide quality service. If they are not sure will quote you anything and will put wrong pieces in car to increase damages and make process more timely and costly.

Lisa hunt who lied to me about price