Passport Toyota

Bayside Toyota

happy customer
5/02/2015

"diamond in the rough "

Sum it up, best experience thus far. Mike wolyn, manager Paul and Kristi in financing. They won't pressure you just to get 'commission' they keep it real and are way different than the 'fast talking' dealerships I've experienced. Proud 2015 Camry owner with a smooth and honest transaction. Thanks to them all.

mike wolyn, Paul and Kristie

eatucker
4/14/2015

"Horrible dealership, do not honor their deals."

My husband and I extensively researched the car and package we wanted. We contacted multiple dealerships to get their quotes, and my husband talked by phone and email to the staff at Passport Toyota. We reached a deal on a Toyota Highlander, and REPEATEDLY confirmed by phone and email that they were correct about the price (options included). We agreed to their offered price and even gave them a credit card as confirmation, they said our car was being ordered..... HOWEVER, the dealership called back within 2 weeks and reneged on the deal, claiming errant manager issues. They would not honor their offer in the slightest. I have nothing but negative things to say about this place. They wasted our time and made deals they would not honor. Do NOT buy from Passport Toyota. You would be better served at another Toyota dealership.

Tim Ahl, Julius Green

JJ
4/04/2015

"Highly Disappointed"

Made an appointment for 7:45AM for a new front right tire. It took them an hour and fifteen minutes just to tell me they didn't have the tire and had to order it. Then they proceeded to hand me an invoice for $230 as if I am some sort of moron....for ONE tire for a toyota yaris. Called around a bit and the most expensive price I was quoted was $120 for the tire and labor. Ended up paying $70 somewhere else. No wonder the entire waiting area was comprised of women and old folks. Passport Toyota is definitely taking advantage of those who they assume don't know better.

Schemer

Pat
3/24/2015

"Great buying experience"

Pablo helped me with my car purchase. He really takes time to listen and find out exactly what it is you want from your purchase and he will go to great lengths to get you a deal that fits your needs. A true professional! Great car buying experience.

Pablo

y.o.l.o
2/18/2015

"the worse dealership ever they will scam u like they did me"

they talked me into getting a car not telling me the scoop on interest rates and what the actual price of the car will be because of my interest rate told me 13k 410 a month ... to find out on my own i will be payind double the car worth 29k nd i didnt even get to pick a car out they bought it to me..nd when i try to return it the general manager mr. itsy say something has to be wrong with the car, nd there was nd he still insisted nothings wrong with it now the car has an eletrical problem... dont trust mr. itsy nd hes the general manager or michael dahn do not see either one

michael dahn. itsy furneaux

marquetta.k.williams
12/04/2014

"Great"

Please when you go here ask for Pablo he was great and very professional. I love him.. Thanks Pablo! Hope to see you next year.

pablo

victory03
11/30/2014

"I bought a lemon at Passport Toyota . "

I will never buy a car again , at this place , I had a very bad experience purchasing a Nissan Murano that was a melon. They sold melon to me !

Herman

Taylor Lagana
11/02/2014

"wonderful experience "

I strongly recommend passport toyota!! They made my first car buying experience wonderful.. they are willing to work with you & are very honest about everything. Also, they are all so friendly.

Jimmy & Jose

ss1987
9/29/2014

"avoid this place"

Will never buy from here again. Bought a Lexus ES350 from here. They make all these promises to get you to buy, and when you come back for your free oil changes, touch up paint, and 2nd key...they have no idea what you're talking about. Extremely rude now that we've already paid for the car. Go to Antwerpen, Darcars, or some other dealer.

new getachew, Kenny hommad

ncf
9/08/2014

"Toyota are great but"

I never received delivery detail and the promise to fix the seat belt was never fulfilled. No return calls or acknowledgement of messages. Nor referring.

Kamal