Passport Toyota

Koons Tysons Toyota

Toyota of Bowie

4Holes1
7/16/2016

"Very happy with recall service"

Very nice facility and excellent service from service advisor. Like the waiting areas and not being hounded by sales personnel while walking around showroom and lot.

Marcus?

Fletch
7/15/2016

"Fast and courteous "

A well organized and polite group of people. The facility was well maintained and provided a few good amenities while I waited. Mr. Taylor reviewed the results of the maintenance performed and described every mark provided by the mechanic.

Mr. Taylor

BobintheLake
6/26/2016

"Didn't buy but still impressed "

I was in the market for new car. Contacted Passport Toyota via car buying service. Had several communications with sales personnel and even though we did not buy from Passport Toyota, I was very impressed with their courtesy, patience and professionalism.

Herman Cuandros, Michael Dahn & Stephen Laing

micaela anderson
6/03/2016

"You will not get what you paid for"

Ignorant of job and how to provide quality service. If they are not sure will quote you anything and will put wrong pieces in car to increase damages and make process more timely and costly.

Lisa hunt who lied to me about price

Top Flyt
3/22/2016

"Great Deal....Great Salesman - Jimmy Torres"

I bought a 2013 Avalon XLE (touring) with 12,000 miles and the owner took immaculate care of the vehicle. I got a decent price (not too much haggling) and worked with a very nice salesman, Jimmy Torres. There were a few things that were sort of unprofessional but they came from other salesmen and managers -- like, speaking loudly to a salesman to see if his potential buyer was still interested in the car I was buying. When I called about the car on Saturday which had become available on the previous Thursday, Jimmy told me that someone was test driving and may purchase it. He said he'd call me back. My son-in-law decided that we'd leave Bowie Toyota (Sam Wright is an Excellent salesperson) where I was looking at a 2013 Avalon Limited with 22,000 and check out Passport's car. The only problem I had with the Limited was the color, but once we got to Passport and I saw the XLE, I knew that was the car for me. Jimmy walked me through all the features and was just genuinely nice. Car salesmen are salesmen and I know that there's always some con to the game, but I would return to Passport for the right deal and to work with Jimmy. The finance manager, Ikia, was great too. It was a pretty flawless process for me.

Jimmy Flores, Ikia Doby and

gbaggett
2/28/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

I just bought a new Toyota Sienna from Passport Toyota and had a very good experience with them. I mainly worked with Jimmy Torres, who provided excellent customer service to me. He was friendly, helpful, and timely on his e-mail responses. He worked with Hermann Cuadros to get me a very good price on a Sienna, which was very important to me. I negotiated an out the door price over email, and Passport honored the deal. When I arrived at the dealership, Jimmy was very straightforward with me. There were no gimmicks or catches or anything like that. Jimmy passed me on to Kingsley for the contract part, and I was pleased with him too. He did not try to pressure me after I declined the various offers he made. He was a friendly finance guy and I was happy to work with him. Once I finalized the deal, Jimmy sat with me and showed me the different features of the van and answered all of my questions. Overall, I had a pleasant, positive experience at Passport Toyota and would definitely recommend them to others who are in the market for a new Toyota. Just send them an email and ask to work with Jimmy - he will treat you with courtesy and respect.

Jimmy Torres, Hermann Cuadros, Kingsley Ogideh

Ms. Done me Wrong
2/26/2016

"Unhappy Customer"

Purchased a new 2015 4Runner Trail. Took in paperwork for True Car Rep. Bill Anderson took the sale as we entered PassPort. He promised the same deal as True Car. There were some ammenities offered on the True Car vehicle not on the vehicle he sold me. Mr. Anderson promised he would pay for them. Well after I signed and accepted the vehicle, Mr. Anderson did not make good on his word and nothing he promised was granted. I ended up paying for them myself, worst experience ever! In fact, Bill Anderson left me on the lot taking items out of the vehicle I traded to put in my newly purchased truck. My glasses was left in my traded vehicle and he promised me he would reimburse me for them, and never did.

Bill Anderson

Customer123
1/25/2016

"Unpleasant Experience "

I intially stopped past about 2 weeks ago as my lease is almost over. I was supposed to see Jimmy but unfortunately ended up seeing Norris Monger. Initially, I knew this was a bad idea as everytime I stopped in for the last 3 years he would say what are you doing here?! As if I wasn't supposed to frequently stop in and get service done to my car. Anywho, as we began to discuss my lease and the payments remaining Norris had a very unpleasant approach to TRYING to assist me. Instead of suggesting different options he seemed like he was more so attacking me for having the job that I have or even having a Masters and not making the amount of money he thought I should be making. He spent more time talking about my decisions on my career as an Attendance Counselor at a High School then trying to get me out of my car situation. overall Norris was not helpful at all and he didn't do anything to assist my situation. I received a 2015 Nissan from Herb Gordon Nissan where i received amazing customer service and a very experienced and professional team that assisted me out of my car with their second chance program and even cut a check for my re,aiming Toyota payments. I would not recommend this dealership. Professionalism seems to be very laxed in the Marlow Heights area but after returning my lease I'll never do business on this side of town again. My sales managers name stain was Norris Monger-- horrible customer service!

Norris Monger

COWBOYS4LIFE
12/30/2015

"Courteous, knowledgeable, expedient, professional, personabl"

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the dealership. I expected to be bombarded by salesmen, but was greeted, offered assistance then allowed to browse for as long as I wanted. My salesman Bill Anderson and the finance manager Mr. Delaney were absolutely AWESOME!!! They patiently answered all of my questions and allowed me to make the decisions without pressure. They absolutely take the pain out of the car buying process. I will definitely come back to Passport for my next vehicle.

WIllie Anderson, Michael Delaney

happy customer
5/02/2015

"diamond in the rough "

Sum it up, best experience thus far. Mike wolyn, manager Paul and Kristi in financing. They won't pressure you just to get 'commission' they keep it real and are way different than the 'fast talking' dealerships I've experienced. Proud 2015 Camry owner with a smooth and honest transaction. Thanks to them all.

mike wolyn, Paul and Kristie