Passport Toyota

Passport Toyota Info

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Toyota of Waldorf

"wonderful experience "

I strongly recommend passport toyota!! They made my first car buying experience wonderful.. they are willing to work with you & are very honest about everything. Also, they are all so friendly.

Jimmy & Jose

"avoid this place"

Will never buy from here again. Bought a Lexus ES350 from here. They make all these promises to get you to buy, and when you come back for your free oil changes, touch up paint, and 2nd key...they have no idea what you're talking about. Extremely rude now that we've already paid for the car. Go to Antwerpen, Darcars, or some other dealer.

new getachew, Kenny hommad

"Toyota are great but"

I never received delivery detail and the promise to fix the seat belt was never fulfilled. No return calls or acknowledgement of messages. Nor referring.

Kamal

"Love My 2014.5 LE Camry"

I am very pleased with my recent purchased on 8/23/14 with salesman Pablo. He was very efficient and helpful with all my questions and needs, I am truly thankful that he was such a nice and patient sales rep and I was able to get the car that I wanted. Thanks for a great experience!

Pablo

"Visit Passport--ask for Kamal!"

I recently purchased my new car from sales consultant Kamal and manager Itsy, and I would highly recommend working with them! The whole team at Passport were friendly and professional and made it an efficient experience! Thank you!

Kamal Lemghari

"So Thankful for your help"

Mr.Getachew was very nice efficient , informative, i got a good price , i learned a great deal about the car, He was helpful, I could've gotten a better sales person to help me with my New car purchasing experience, I am ever so Thankful to Toyota (Passport's) General Manager's Neb Getachew for "EVERYTHING" God Bless You.

Neb Getachew

"Great Service"

I had a great experience with my salesman and my finance guy. Jimmy worked really hard to keep my costs off and get me into a camry SE I wanted. Floris was also a very thorough and quick financier. I was there for about 2-3 hours. I highly recommend the dealership and my boy Jimmy!

Jimmy Torres and Floris Chaumat

"Bought a Lexus IS350c hardtop convertible. A week after I..."

Bought a Lexus IS350c hardtop convertible. A week after I bought it and took it on city roads the top rattled. Passport refused to take responsibility for an expensive repair. Windshield had a small crack which has spread and I now need an oil change. I've had the car a little over a month and will never do business with them again. All they care about is selling cars... not customer service

Hermann, Sales Manager

"The team at Passport Toyota provided kit glove service..."

The team at Passport Toyota provided kit glove service from start to finish and I'm extremely impressed. I was a little nervous when I entered the dealership because I didn't want to be treated like "an opportunity" for an over zealous sales person who'd lie to their mother for a sale. Much to my surprise I was greeted by two gentlemen who were clearly experienced in selling cars because both of them were calm, confident, willing to address any of my concerns and did not appear to have selling a car as their number one priority when they saw me walk through the door. I chose Bill Anderson as my sells person and I can honestly say that this gentlemen was top shelf in how he handled business every step of the way in this process. My experience was the same during pricing negotiations with Aroush and the step-by-step hands on tutorial of the intricacies of my new car with Mikhail (who by the way was an absolute joy). Before leaving and even now I don't regret my decision to purchase a new car...even though the honeymoon period for the new car purchase has ended. This crew really treats you like family, like their genuinely concerned that you're happy with your car choice and that you know that you'll be taken care of no matter the need. I went in for my 5000 mile service and was assigned to Lisa and her team. She was knowledgeable in every aspect of my new car and answered all of my questions even the ones that could be considered foolish or far fetched.... and when she hadn't heard of the items in which I believed were a potential problem area for the car, she didn't question me, she immediately asked her team to look into the problem and try to resolve it as a means to ease my concerns. This was quality service as its highest because the team did a complete exam of the car and provided a written diagnostic which eased my mind. Lisa then gave practical tips for handling the car in the future and the situation has not become a problem. I've gone to other dealerships in the past for service and the service team easily dismissed problems addressed as something in my mind only and/or not worthy of their immediate attention. The team at Passport Toyota did just the opposite which solidified my decision that Passport was the right place to get my new car. Overall Bill, Mikhail, Aroush and Lisa are a wonderful group of individuals; all exhibiting the same qualities that service to the customer is their priority and it was done in a manner like it was a pleasure to them and not a mandate from their employer. I'd recommend that you try them for your car buying needs... you won't regret it.

Bill Anderson, Mikhail Modeste, Aroush and Lisa

"This was my 3rd time buying a Mercedes but it was my most..."

This was my 3rd time buying a Mercedes but it was my most enjoyable. I had bought my 2 previous Mercedes at a Benz dealership in Virginia and although I loved my cars afterwards I realized I was overcharged, BUT not this time! My credit wasn't as great as before and I still owed money on my other car but Mark worked a miracle and then honored the rebate from online and gave me a better deal on my trade than the Benz dealership that I had been a loyal customer to was trying to give on the car that I bought from there store. Mr. Green even took the time to explain features that were on my car. I told him I was in a hurry and he took my information worked the deal and called me to come back when it was done. He also made sure that I received a warranty very similar to certified pre-owned that I would have received at a Mercedes Dealership. I would highly recommend Mark Green to any lady that doesn't have a man with her to assist her with the negotiation process. I LOVE MY CAR! I bought a Benz from a Toyota dealership....

Mark Green