Patriot Ford

Kent Miller

June 28, 2017

"Great service :)"

- Mom2many26

We will be back to patriot ford the next time we are looking for a vehicle. Great family friendly atmosphere. :)) $ales, managent, and finance were all great!

David Cochenour
David Richards

June 28, 2017

"2017 King Ranch F 350"

- Dandy

This was my second vehicle I purchased at Patroit Ford in Purcell, Ok. Therefore I am a repeat customer. Each time I found the staff very friendly, courteous, and helpful. I have recommended this dealership to my friends and family members.

Carl Wimberley
Kent Miller
David Cochenour
Dave Winkowitsch

June 27, 2017

"Smooth and enjoyable experience. "

- Nicole77

We knew we would be purchasing a new vehicle this year and I dreaded it, but once I went to patriot Ford and told Sam what I was looking for everything just fell into place. It was such a smooth experience. Sam was helpful and did not pressure me into something I didn't want. I will buy from him again. I am loving my Ford Edge!!!

Sam Buchs