Paul Miller Honda of West Caldwell

4.4

1170 Bloomfield Avenue, West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006

Jose M. Velasquez, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant, Paul Miller Honda of West Caldwell

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant

Melvin Duran

August 12, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Ann Ventola

Visited this dealership after spending hours at another Honda dealership in Pompton Plains and what a difference! Our salesman David Garcia was very professional and worked out the best deal for our lease. As far as the dealership in Pompton Plains, if I could give them a zero rating I would.

David Garcia

August 04, 2017

"Another new Honda"

- Ann

We loved our time at Honda. All 4 hours of it! Jose is the best! He makes the experience less intimidating and his sense of humor is appreciated. He is honest and down to earth. We have owned many many Hondas and we'll be back soon. Hope you have a good deal for me then !

August 03, 2017

"Pleasant "

- mitaylor

Kim Hadden took a lot of time to work a deal that I wanted. They stood by everything that they promised me. Anytime I call with a question, they get right back to me. This is my first Honda, I would defiantly return to this dearlship. Pleasant Experience

Flavia Alarcon