Paul Moak Subaru

Subaru of Baton Rouge

panther
7/17/2016

"Stress Free"

My experiencing while buying a Forester, Subaru was that I did not feel pressured and intimidated like I usually feel when buying a new car.

Chip Burns

RMD
7/12/2016

"Ignored and disrespected "

I went to Paul Moak with every intention of leaving in a brand new outback but due to my experience with Lynn Hancock I will drive as far as I need to to find another dealer. I wish I could fit all of the disrespect we recieved from this woman without writing a novel but I'll just add some highlights. We had an appointment with Lynn we drove over an hour to get to it only to find she was far from finished with her previous customers and no one else would help us due to our 'appointment' with her. After almost 2 hours of waiting for her She finally come and said 'did you pick out a car yet', no 'hello' no 'sorry for your wait', so i informed her of the fact that no one would help us since we were waiting on her. She walked us outside and couldn't answer any of my questions about the vehicle so I asked if we could just get some prices on 2 vehicles my husband thought he liked as we walked back inside she was right in front of me she opened the door slipped in and let it slam in my face. We sat down got one 'maybe this is the price I dont know what's included on that vehicle' then she got up said she needed to find the invoice for the other vehicle disappeared for 5 minutes come back told us she needs to help her other customers and left us sitting there.

Lynn Hancock

Kelly Jordan
7/02/2016

"Great Experience"

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Ms Lynn Hancock was extremely helpful and listened to my needs and was able to meet them beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Paul Moak Suburu as well as Lynn Hancock to everyone! This is my second suburu and will certainly not be the last!

Lynn Hancock

Tenessee Vol
7/01/2016

"Love my Outback"

The sales staff were friendly and helpful. They took time to answer my questions, even though they were very busy. They stayed late in the evening to work with me on my purchase. I had the impression that they wanted my business, but there was no pressure to make a deal.

Chip Burns and Jerry Warfield

Valerie Ann Katzenmier
6/16/2016

"Above & beyond any expectations!"

They bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. I broke my arm during negoations, & they delivered the car to me. The staff was very respectful, & friendly. I have been buying cars for 50 years, & this was the best, & most pleasant one I have ever had! This is my 3rd car from them.

Jerry, & the guy that delivered the car.

Eric Villavaso
5/19/2016

"Bought a 2016 Subaru Outback"

On arrival at Paul Moak Subaru, my wife and I were greeted by Ms. Lynn Hancock. After casual introductions Lynn asked if there was any particular Subaru model we were interested in. We responded, "Outback with Eyesight." Because I had spoken to Sales Manager Jerry Warfield earlier that day, Lynn called him over and introduced us. Lynn took over from there. Favorite colors were discussed and within a few minutes we were sitting inside a white Outback equipped with Eyesight. After briefing us on the workings of the car, I drove it around Jackson with my wife sitting in the front passenger seat and Lynn in the back seat keeping me abreast of what was going on in the car's information center located in the dashboard right in front of me, and answering the many questions we had. From there we went to Lynn's desk where we discussed price and trade in. Once that was settled, Lynn gave us a long, detailed short-course on the myriad features of the car. That was very helpful, and though information overload began to set in, I learned on the way home that my brain had absorbed much of the information. I drove the 120 miles with my wife helping me experiment with the car's many features. Eyesight and Adaptive Cruise Control worked great. Traffic on Highway 25 was sparse and I was able to allow the car to drift to the left and right to test the Lane Departure Prevention Function. That function gently steered me back into my lane every time. After having driven the car from Jackson to Starkville and around town today, I'm quite satisfied with the car. We were very pleased with Lynn and Jerry and the manner in which they conducted themselves. The only negative thing I have to say is that I was expecting to get the car for a couple thousand dollars less than actually paid for it.

Lynn Hancock and Jerry Warfield

Subie lover.
5/13/2016

"Excellent experience. Very patient and knowledgable."

Staff was very knowledgable in all areas. Very friendly staff. Staff is very quick to get back with you if you have any questions or problems. Staff is very patient and helpful, no pressure!

Chip burns and Jerry Warfield

None
5/11/2016

"Great people Great Cars. Very helpful"

Everyone at this dealership very nice knowledgeable and Great Product. They took the time to deal with me and rode with me on several test drives and answered my questions. All while showing true Southern Hospitality.

Todd, Bo and Allen

kkshearer
4/19/2016

"Happy Customer"

I really wasn't looking to buy a new car just yet but when the opportunity arose I couldn't pass it up. The deal was just too good. Excellent salesperson, didn't crowd me or stalk me like some places. He was genuine and very friendly.

Greg Scales

Sherry
3/22/2016

"Buying a car"

My experience was great. Greg Scales was so very helpful and knowledgable. Everyone was welcoming and helpful. Greg took all the time I needed to show me the Subaru I was interested in. He

Greg Scales