Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

msuengineer
4/16/2015

"2015 Forester"

Best car buying experience EVER! Enjoyed working with Chip Burns and Jerry Warfield. Both were very friendly and helpful. Mr Chip spent plenty of time showing us the options and working with us on the price. S.Sowell Magnolia, MS

DaleHall
4/14/2015

"Paul Moak Dealership"

Overall, my purchase was a pleasant experience. I was treated with respect, and left there in my new car feeling happy with my deal. Mr. Edward Townsend was very thorough in explaining the features of my car, and I certainly would seek him out if in the market for another automobile.

Jerry Warfield, Edward Townsend

go tigers
3/31/2015

""GREAT!!!!""

HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE PURCHASE OF OUR SUBARU OUTBACK. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY NOT PUSHY. I LIVE OUT OF STATE AND WOULD TRAVEL TO PAUL MOAK TO MAKE A PURCHASE AGAIN. SPOKE WITH JERRY WARFIELD, GREG SCALES BOTH WERE VERY KIND. GREG WALKED ME THROUGH ALL BELLS AND WHISTLES AND HELPED US ON OUR WAY. THANKS GUYS.

Jerry Warfield, Greg Scales

Jasmine
3/30/2015

"Awesome"

Edward was very accommodating and patient with us. He was knowledgeable and made the buying experience of our 1st Subaru easy and fun! Thank you, Edward!

Allen Laban, Edward Townsend

tst1966
3/23/2015

"1st Subaru"

Everyone that helped us was very helpful and knowledgeable. it was a very nice experience and we will do business their again. thank you. again thank you.

Awallace
3/23/2015

"Great!!!"

Mr. Burns was very nice and accommodating! We actually spoke with Mr. Burns a year prior and he answered all of our questions and wasn't at all pushy which I liked. I knew immediately that when we decided to buy, we would contact him first.

Chip Burns

Jennanney82
3/19/2015

"Such a good first car buying experience"

Thank you to everyone at Paul Moak Subaru for making my first car buying experience a memorial one and such an easy one. I absolutely love my new Outback and I so appreciated the kindness and length of time spent with me going over details and a tutorial of all the features my new car offers me. I highly recommend this dealership for their politeness, kindness, and knowledgeability about their vehicles and services offered. Excellent customer service!

Insley1085
3/04/2015

"Purchased new 2015 XV Crosstrek"

My experience with Paul Moak Subaru was great. They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and on the new vehicle as well. I wanted a specific color and trim crosstrek that was not in stock at their lot. But they were quickly able to locate an exact match at another dealership and it was delivered in a few days. We were given a very nice new Volvo as a loaner car in the meantime. I plan on using them again in the future for another Subaru purchase.

Edward Townsend

mikenhobbes
2/27/2015

"Excellent experience!!!"

Greg is easy going and knows his Subarus. He was able to explain everything from the engine to all the options to me and got me set up with the Outback I wanted. He also kept me informed on the order status. I would buy from him again.

Greg Scales

newcargirl
2/27/2015

"Satisfying new car experience"

Chip Burns helped us with a new car purchase. He had been recommended by a friend. He is highly knowledgeable, not pushy, and delightful to deal with. We felt like he knew his merchandise and was proud of it but he did not try to manipulate us in a "hard sell" that too many car salesmen use. He was straightforward in the negotiations over price and we believe we got a fair deal. Of course we have had the car only one day, but so far we feel very good about the overall experience and would recommend both Paul Moak and Mr. Burns to our friends.

Chip Burns