Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

dmboring
7/16/2015

"Sales"

Chip and Allen were very knowledgeable and polite. They answered all my questions in understandable detail. Chip kept in touch in a timely manner by phone text - even answered questions after purchase. I was totally pleased with my Paul Moak Subaru experience.

Chip Burns, Allen LaBan

Psh43
7/15/2015

"Subaru Outback"

We purchased our 2015 Subaru Outback from Paul Moak in Jackson, MS. It was a pleasure dealing with Chip Burns . We were pleasantly surprise when the car we purchased arrived several days ahead of time. Chip explained different features of the car to us, he set up my phone and gave me useful information without overwhelming me. I appreciated his knowledge and his patience - it was an enjoyable experience. P Hart

DCon
6/24/2015

"An easy experience."

I wanted a particular color car with particular options. The salesman located the car and had it brought from another state to their location. I inspected it and it was exactly what I wanted. The deal was made and the car delivered.

Greg Scales, Jerry Warfield

Junebug
6/22/2015

"BRZ Purchase"

Lynn (sales) and Jerry (Finance) were great. I really loved the no-pressure environment. I felt like I was NOT getting pressured to buy which is a great thing. Everyone was very friendly and low-key--again, this is a good thing. I enjoyed my experience buying a 2015 Subaru BRZ at Paul Moak in Jackson and will do so again. Scot E. Long, PhD.

Everyone I met was very friendly!, Jerry Warfield, Lynn Hancock

anon25
6/22/2015

"Subaru Purchase"

had an excellent experience buying a new 2015 cross trek. Chip Burns was great. Very helpful and no high pressure sales pitch. Great to have a Subaru dealer in MS.

Jeffwhoslookedateverysedan
6/19/2015

"I'd buy here again."

Employees' were very helpful, especially Lynn Hancock, our salesperson. So far, service department has been good to work with, though have only had a 25K service on our other Subaru. Love the 2015 Legacy, quiet ride and the Eye Sight features are great.

Lynn Hancock

BLewis
6/10/2015

"Pleasant, Friendly, Informative, and Efficient"

On June 3, 2015, I made my first visit to Paul Moak Subaru to look around and ask about the Forester. Greg Scales convinced me to take a test drive, and he answered my questions about the features and packages. I was interested in purchasing a Forester with the Eyesight safety system, and he found one for me that would be delivered in a few days. When the Forester arrived, he explained/demonstrated the safety features as well as other controls on the dash and steering wheel, and he even set up the bluetooth connection for me. In a friendly manner, Greg Scales informed me about my new Forester, and that made my purchase a pleasant experience.

Greg Scales

rroberts
6/10/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Forester-June 9, 2015"

I worked with Chip Burns and Jerry Warfield on the purchase of the above vehicle for my parents who are in their 80"s. All of my questions about the care and my parents trade in were quickly answered and tended to.. Chip and Jerry were very responsive and answered all of my questions. My parents traveled about an hour and a half to pick the vehicle up and they report that their experience was excellent. Thanks to Chip and Jerry for their help on this. I will do business with them again and recommend them to my friends.

Jerry Warfield, Chip Burns

lizm524
6/09/2015

"Great experience"

Lynn Hancock undoubted provided the best car buying experience of our lives. She was recommended by Rebecca McCarty who made sure we had all of our questions answered.

Rebecca McCarty, Lynn Hancock, Jerry Warfield

Cmcmullen
6/01/2015

"Sales"

My car buying experience with Paul Moak was excellent. My salesman, Chip Burns, was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt that I was treated fairly and given the best price on my new Subaru.