Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru
Call
Paul Moak Subaru Info

"Great dealership"

Edward Townsend made purchasing our new Subaru Outback one of the easiest and most pleasant car buying experiences we have ever had. After coming off of a terrible experience recently this restored my faith in customer service from a dealership.

Edward Townsend

"My new Outback"

After much research I decided to buy a Subaru Outback and went to Paul Moak and worked with Lynn Hancock to make my purchase. From start to finish she was great to work with and even met up with me on her day off to get me the numbers I needed to make my decisions. The General Manager who helped finalize my sale was also great. Lynn sat with me in my new Outback the day I picked it up and helped me sync my phone and went over all the buttons and gadgets and gizmos. It was a great experience. I am already loving my new car and have taken it on a short trip already. I met the service manager and was impressed and know that I will be taken care of by my dealership.

Lynn Hancock

"2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium"

After much deliberation, I decided on purchasing a new 2014 Subaru Outback. I had not set up an appointment on my first visit; I was treated almost right away by Mrs. Lynn Hancock. She was extremely well informed, and the one question I had that she did not know the answer, which was transmission-related, she was happy to direct my question to the necessary employee. One thing I truly appreciate about this dealership was their honesty. On a different visit I talked to Mr. Kelvin Quick because Mrs. Lynn was off work that day. He let me test drive an Outback and through much of my research I had several questions pertaining to oil consumption. He (and later Mrs. Lynn, also) both brought that issue up and presented the fix Subaru felt would be necessary. So I highly commend this dealership for their honesty.

"Histotechnician "

Chip was very friendly and helpful. The whole experience was easy and stress-free. I would definetely recommend the dealership and Chip, our salesman, to anyone.

Chip Burns

"2015 Subaru WRX"

Edward went above and beyond helping me obtain this vehicle, from giving me daily updates, to in-depth info on the car itself. I would strongly recommend Paul Moak Subaru to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Edward Townsend

"Subaru...The way to go!!!"

I inherited my first Subi, bought my second and third!!!! I'm am sold since my first! I doubt I will ever own another vehicle! Awesome vehicles! Superior value! Fantastic dealerships!!!

"great car and great place to purchase a great car"

I'm sold on the Subaru brand as a good quality product. This is the second time to buy a Subaru from Lynn Hancock at the Paul Moak dealership. There was no pressure nor any hassle in the transaction. My wife and I were able to walk the lot and check any and all of the automobiles. Our sales representative, Lynn Hancock, even brought around a new Legacy that had just recently arrived. We really liked it and Lynn helped us come to an agreeable deal. After just a short time in the dealership we drove our new Subaru home and are well pleased with it and the purchase at Paul Moak Subaru. We would recommend both the Subaru product and this dealership, Paul Moak (and this sales rep, Lynn Hancock) to anyone in search of both a great car and great place to purchase a great car.

"Top-rated Subaru Forester + Excellent Customer Service "

My wife and I are loyal Toyota Camry owners, but based on the top-rated Subaru Forester we took a look at this wonderful small SUV. We were not familiar with Subaru or the Paul Moak dealership. Chip Burns made it easy to chose Subaru and Paul Moak. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and very down-to-earth...no pressure. He explained the features and benefits of the Forester to my wife and we made the decision to replace her 2009 Camry. She has not been disappointed. If you are looking for a small SUV...you owe it to yourself to check out the Subaru Forester from Paul Moak, be sure to ask for Chip Burns!

"Great Car, Excellent Staff, Outstanding Dealership"

My wife and I had a great experience from your sales team. My wife was nervous about trading in my Jeep since I am currently in Kuwait, however, everyone was very freindly, offered a fair trade, and provided outstanding assistance. I will will definately be a lifelong customer.

"Excellent"

I was so pleased the first time, i bought my daughter a car from Paul Moak. Went in for a used car and bought a new outback