Paul Moak Subaru

Jackson, Mississippi 39202
Paul Moak Subaru Info

D.H.S.
8/27/2015

"Nice folks. I'm very pleased with my vehicle and deal."

Can't say I've ever had a more pleasant new car-buying experience than I did recently at Paul Moak Subaru. Very professional, attentive and friendly folks. You would think, given the way they treated me as a customer, that there is a lot of competition breathing down their necks, but Paul Moak is the only Subaru dealership in this state.

Edward Townsend

Ana Moral
8/14/2015

"Great experience and service"

Mr. Chip Burns and Mr. Jerry are a great team to work with. The process was so very fast and easygoing, it is the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Ladybug1
8/11/2015

"The most pleasant new car purchase I've made"

My husband suggested that I consider a Subaru as my next new vehicle. I decided the time was right and went to Paul Moak Subaru. I was met outside on a very hot day by Greg Scales. I told him I wanted to test drive a Subaru Forester because it was rated as a recommended buy by Consumer Reports. He told me about the car and then let me test drive the car. Greg provided a lot of info about the car but there was no pressure to buy anything - just positive info. By far the least stressful new car buying experience I've had. Good, friendly, knowledgeable Sales Consultant in Greg Scales.

Greg Scales

Jason6743
8/11/2015

"Great service great people. "

Had a very strait forward no hassle experience. 10/10 will buy from them in the future. Exceeded my expectations, the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Greg Scales

Chasmo47
8/03/2015

"Great experience - new Outback"

On July 21, 2015, I took delivery of a new 2015 Subaru Outback. This is my second Subaru from Paul Moak Subaru. I had claimed it before it had even been delivered. Sales Consultant Greg Scales, and General Sales Manager Jerry Warfield, led me through the purchase process. It was efficiently done, with an easy going manner from Greg and Jerry. I feel I got a good 'deal' on a very popular vehicle. I think Paul Moak Subaru is an excellent place to buy a new car! And I also want to say a word about Service. My Service Consultant has been Brian Baskin. He has been most helpful in answering any question I might have on the mechanicals of my 2013 Outback. I trust the Service Department to do good work on my Subaru. So far, by the way, the only service I've had is the no-extra-charge 2 year maintenance that I got. :) (This is the same review I left on Google).

Greg Scales, Jerry Warfield, Brian Baskin

dmboring
7/16/2015

"Sales"

Chip and Allen were very knowledgeable and polite. They answered all my questions in understandable detail. Chip kept in touch in a timely manner by phone text - even answered questions after purchase. I was totally pleased with my Paul Moak Subaru experience.

Chip Burns, Allen LaBan

Psh43
7/15/2015

"Subaru Outback"

We purchased our 2015 Subaru Outback from Paul Moak in Jackson, MS. It was a pleasure dealing with Chip Burns . We were pleasantly surprise when the car we purchased arrived several days ahead of time. Chip explained different features of the car to us, he set up my phone and gave me useful information without overwhelming me. I appreciated his knowledge and his patience - it was an enjoyable experience. P Hart

DCon
6/24/2015

"An easy experience."

I wanted a particular color car with particular options. The salesman located the car and had it brought from another state to their location. I inspected it and it was exactly what I wanted. The deal was made and the car delivered.

Greg Scales, Jerry Warfield

Junebug
6/22/2015

"BRZ Purchase"

Lynn (sales) and Jerry (Finance) were great. I really loved the no-pressure environment. I felt like I was NOT getting pressured to buy which is a great thing. Everyone was very friendly and low-key--again, this is a good thing. I enjoyed my experience buying a 2015 Subaru BRZ at Paul Moak in Jackson and will do so again. Scot E. Long, PhD.

Everyone I met was very friendly!, Jerry Warfield, Lynn Hancock

anon25
6/22/2015

"Subaru Purchase"

had an excellent experience buying a new 2015 cross trek. Chip Burns was great. Very helpful and no high pressure sales pitch. Great to have a Subaru dealer in MS.