Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

DCon
6/24/2015

"An easy experience."

I wanted a particular color car with particular options. The salesman located the car and had it brought from another state to their location. I inspected it and it was exactly what I wanted. The deal was made and the car delivered.

Greg Scales, Jerry Warfield

Junebug
6/22/2015

"BRZ Purchase"

Lynn (sales) and Jerry (Finance) were great. I really loved the no-pressure environment. I felt like I was NOT getting pressured to buy which is a great thing. Everyone was very friendly and low-key--again, this is a good thing. I enjoyed my experience buying a 2015 Subaru BRZ at Paul Moak in Jackson and will do so again. Scot E. Long, PhD.

Everyone I met was very friendly!, Jerry Warfield, Lynn Hancock

anon25
6/22/2015

"Subaru Purchase"

had an excellent experience buying a new 2015 cross trek. Chip Burns was great. Very helpful and no high pressure sales pitch. Great to have a Subaru dealer in MS.

Jeffwhoslookedateverysedan
6/19/2015

"I'd buy here again."

Employees' were very helpful, especially Lynn Hancock, our salesperson. So far, service department has been good to work with, though have only had a 25K service on our other Subaru. Love the 2015 Legacy, quiet ride and the Eye Sight features are great.

Lynn Hancock

BLewis
6/10/2015

"Pleasant, Friendly, Informative, and Efficient"

On June 3, 2015, I made my first visit to Paul Moak Subaru to look around and ask about the Forester. Greg Scales convinced me to take a test drive, and he answered my questions about the features and packages. I was interested in purchasing a Forester with the Eyesight safety system, and he found one for me that would be delivered in a few days. When the Forester arrived, he explained/demonstrated the safety features as well as other controls on the dash and steering wheel, and he even set up the bluetooth connection for me. In a friendly manner, Greg Scales informed me about my new Forester, and that made my purchase a pleasant experience.

Greg Scales

rroberts
6/10/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Forester-June 9, 2015"

I worked with Chip Burns and Jerry Warfield on the purchase of the above vehicle for my parents who are in their 80"s. All of my questions about the care and my parents trade in were quickly answered and tended to.. Chip and Jerry were very responsive and answered all of my questions. My parents traveled about an hour and a half to pick the vehicle up and they report that their experience was excellent. Thanks to Chip and Jerry for their help on this. I will do business with them again and recommend them to my friends.

Jerry Warfield, Chip Burns

lizm524
6/09/2015

"Great experience"

Lynn Hancock undoubted provided the best car buying experience of our lives. She was recommended by Rebecca McCarty who made sure we had all of our questions answered.

Rebecca McCarty, Lynn Hancock, Jerry Warfield

Cmcmullen
6/01/2015

"Sales"

My car buying experience with Paul Moak was excellent. My salesman, Chip Burns, was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt that I was treated fairly and given the best price on my new Subaru.

Subaru Buyer
6/01/2015

"I'm glad I chose Paul Moak Subaru."

My primary focus when buying a new vehicle is convenience, level of service to be expected after I buy the vehicle and then the actual vehicle itself. I have learned that Paul Moak Subaru has two master mechanics in their service department. They are convenient to where I work and am comfortable dealing with the staff. Greg was very knowledgeable and spent a great deal of time going over the features before I drove it off the lot. They were professional and courteous, and I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Jerry Warfield, Greg Scales

5/29/2015

"Great and friendly, cery fair prices."

I contacted Chip by phone and he did a great job at keeping in touch with me. He told me when the car i was looking for showed up and we came to a very fair deal in price. I would recommend this place to friends and family.