Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

Subaru of Baton Rouge

Valerie Ann Katzenmier
6/16/2016

"Above & beyond any expectations!"

They bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. I broke my arm during negoations, & they delivered the car to me. The staff was very respectful, & friendly. I have been buying cars for 50 years, & this was the best, & most pleasant one I have ever had! This is my 3rd car from them.

Jerry, & the guy that delivered the car.

Eric Villavaso
5/19/2016

"Bought a 2016 Subaru Outback"

On arrival at Paul Moak Subaru, my wife and I were greeted by Ms. Lynn Hancock. After casual introductions Lynn asked if there was any particular Subaru model we were interested in. We responded, "Outback with Eyesight." Because I had spoken to Sales Manager Jerry Warfield earlier that day, Lynn called him over and introduced us. Lynn took over from there. Favorite colors were discussed and within a few minutes we were sitting inside a white Outback equipped with Eyesight. After briefing us on the workings of the car, I drove it around Jackson with my wife sitting in the front passenger seat and Lynn in the back seat keeping me abreast of what was going on in the car's information center located in the dashboard right in front of me, and answering the many questions we had. From there we went to Lynn's desk where we discussed price and trade in. Once that was settled, Lynn gave us a long, detailed short-course on the myriad features of the car. That was very helpful, and though information overload began to set in, I learned on the way home that my brain had absorbed much of the information. I drove the 120 miles with my wife helping me experiment with the car's many features. Eyesight and Adaptive Cruise Control worked great. Traffic on Highway 25 was sparse and I was able to allow the car to drift to the left and right to test the Lane Departure Prevention Function. That function gently steered me back into my lane every time. After having driven the car from Jackson to Starkville and around town today, I'm quite satisfied with the car. We were very pleased with Lynn and Jerry and the manner in which they conducted themselves. The only negative thing I have to say is that I was expecting to get the car for a couple thousand dollars less than actually paid for it.

Lynn Hancock and Jerry Warfield

Subie lover.
5/13/2016

"Excellent experience. Very patient and knowledgable."

Staff was very knowledgable in all areas. Very friendly staff. Staff is very quick to get back with you if you have any questions or problems. Staff is very patient and helpful, no pressure!

Chip burns and Jerry Warfield

None
5/11/2016

"Great people Great Cars. Very helpful"

Everyone at this dealership very nice knowledgeable and Great Product. They took the time to deal with me and rode with me on several test drives and answered my questions. All while showing true Southern Hospitality.

Todd, Bo and Allen

kkshearer
4/19/2016

"Happy Customer"

I really wasn't looking to buy a new car just yet but when the opportunity arose I couldn't pass it up. The deal was just too good. Excellent salesperson, didn't crowd me or stalk me like some places. He was genuine and very friendly.

Greg Scales

Sherry
3/22/2016

"Buying a car"

My experience was great. Greg Scales was so very helpful and knowledgable. Everyone was welcoming and helpful. Greg took all the time I needed to show me the Subaru I was interested in. He

Greg Scales

gransan8
3/05/2016

"Helpful and accommodating in a trustworthy manner."

The employees and ownership are trustworthy. The employees' helpfulness in explaining details were clear. All questions and return phone calls have been held in a timely manner.

Lynn Hancock

newowner
3/04/2016

"Very pleasant"

The dealership was terrific. The sales associate was pleasant and knowledgeable. He answered our questions and demonstrated all that the Outback would do. We appreciate his professionalism.

Chip Burns, Jerry Warfield

Agast
2/05/2016

"Least of my Worry"

Paul Moak Subaru rated a 5 Star rating because of how friendly, knowledgable, and personable they were which put me at ease in buying a car. I knew when I arrived I was buying a Subaru Forester. They answered each of my many questions and describing to me what a Forester is and does confirmed what I had discovered upon my research. Greg Scales, sales representative, show me in detail all of the features and how to use them in addition showing me the quick reference guide, which was very helpful. The people at Paul Moak Subaru should get more than 5 stars......for the treatment you receive when you go to buy or just look at a vehicle. Thanks guys! Your Aces in my book

Greg Scales, Jerry Warfield, Alan Laban

SubaruX2
2/02/2016

"New car purchase"

The sales team and financing team were very helpful and friendly. There was an excellent selection of automobiles to choose from. The salesman was very knowledgeable of the automobile that he sold.

Greg Scales, Allen LaBan