Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

mikenhobbes
2/27/2015

"Excellent experience!!!"

Greg is easy going and knows his Subarus. He was able to explain everything from the engine to all the options to me and got me set up with the Outback I wanted. He also kept me informed on the order status. I would buy from him again.

Greg Scales

newcargirl
2/27/2015

"Satisfying new car experience"

Chip Burns helped us with a new car purchase. He had been recommended by a friend. He is highly knowledgeable, not pushy, and delightful to deal with. We felt like he knew his merchandise and was proud of it but he did not try to manipulate us in a "hard sell" that too many car salesmen use. He was straightforward in the negotiations over price and we believe we got a fair deal. Of course we have had the car only one day, but so far we feel very good about the overall experience and would recommend both Paul Moak and Mr. Burns to our friends.

Floyd
2/20/2015

"Unmatched Customer Service!"

The sales team is so friendly! They look out for your best interest and make you the best deal. This is my 2nd Subaru purchase at this dealership.

Lynn Hancock

emwilson
2/16/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

We had done a lot of shopping online and knew what we wanted, and a price had been quoted by phone. However, we were very pleased with the attention received by the salesman and other employees encountered during our inspection of the car, the test ride, and questions to be answered. The vehicle prep and paperwork as well as trade-in issues all went very smoothly and efficiently, which was very much appreciated since we had driven over 100 miles to the dealership and still had a long ride back home.

Edward Townsend

DK
1/27/2015

"Exactly the vehicle we were looking for"

This dealership had a vehicle with exactly the features we were looking for, newly arrived on the lot. The purchase process was streamlined and efficient, and our salesperson knew how to help us with the details.

jrobinson
1/09/2015

"jrobinson"

Easy process, no pressure. Chip was friendly and very helpful. He made the whole experience smooth and quick. The quality of the Subaru are excellent.

Jerry Warfield, Chip Burns

oneal
12/31/2014

"Very pleased!"

Dealer was very helpful and friendly. The entire process was easy and worked with me on the trade-in and was wrapped up in one day. I would use them again if needed.

Charlie Wallace, John Scarbrough, Jerry Warfield

martha bullard
12/19/2014

"excellent shopping experience"

this was our second time purchasing a Subaru from Paul Moak Subaru we have had an amazing experience and will definitely come back if we ever need another vehicle. Chip is a great salesman.

msuginger
12/06/2014

"Very friendly and helpful"

Chip was very friendly and did a wonderful job keeping me informed about my ordered vehicle. I would buy a car from this dealership again.

tinytim5651
12/04/2014

"Easy and Friendly"

Chip was wonderful. Easy going, very helpful and followed-up every step of the way. He made the entire process as easy as it could be. Worked with us on the trade-in, and had the whole thing wrapped up in no time. I most appreciate that Chip is not your typical sales person -- just a nice guy happy to help explain the car's features and handle the sales process once you've decided to buy. Because Subarus are such great cars (they can sell themselves), it really comes down to the folks at the dealership, which is why we chose Paul Moak. Happy to recommend them, and will certainly buy my next car at Paul Moak.