Paul Moak Subaru

Paul Moak Subaru Info

tst1966
3/23/2015

"1st Subaru"

Everyone that helped us was very helpful and knowledgeable. it was a very nice experience and we will do business their again. thank you. again thank you.

Awallace
3/23/2015

"Great!!!"

Mr. Burns was very nice and accommodating! We actually spoke with Mr. Burns a year prior and he answered all of our questions and wasn't at all pushy which I liked. I knew immediately that when we decided to buy, we would contact him first.

Jennanney82
3/19/2015

"Such a good first car buying experience"

Thank you to everyone at Paul Moak Subaru for making my first car buying experience a memorial one and such an easy one. I absolutely love my new Outback and I so appreciated the kindness and length of time spent with me going over details and a tutorial of all the features my new car offers me. I highly recommend this dealership for their politeness, kindness, and knowledgeability about their vehicles and services offered. Excellent customer service!

Insley1085
3/04/2015

"Purchased new 2015 XV Crosstrek"

My experience with Paul Moak Subaru was great. They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and on the new vehicle as well. I wanted a specific color and trim crosstrek that was not in stock at their lot. But they were quickly able to locate an exact match at another dealership and it was delivered in a few days. We were given a very nice new Volvo as a loaner car in the meantime. I plan on using them again in the future for another Subaru purchase.

Edward Townsend

mikenhobbes
2/27/2015

"Excellent experience!!!"

Greg is easy going and knows his Subarus. He was able to explain everything from the engine to all the options to me and got me set up with the Outback I wanted. He also kept me informed on the order status. I would buy from him again.

Greg Scales

newcargirl
2/27/2015

"Satisfying new car experience"

Chip Burns helped us with a new car purchase. He had been recommended by a friend. He is highly knowledgeable, not pushy, and delightful to deal with. We felt like he knew his merchandise and was proud of it but he did not try to manipulate us in a "hard sell" that too many car salesmen use. He was straightforward in the negotiations over price and we believe we got a fair deal. Of course we have had the car only one day, but so far we feel very good about the overall experience and would recommend both Paul Moak and Mr. Burns to our friends.

Floyd
2/20/2015

"Unmatched Customer Service!"

The sales team is so friendly! They look out for your best interest and make you the best deal. This is my 2nd Subaru purchase at this dealership.

Lynn Hancock

emwilson
2/16/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

We had done a lot of shopping online and knew what we wanted, and a price had been quoted by phone. However, we were very pleased with the attention received by the salesman and other employees encountered during our inspection of the car, the test ride, and questions to be answered. The vehicle prep and paperwork as well as trade-in issues all went very smoothly and efficiently, which was very much appreciated since we had driven over 100 miles to the dealership and still had a long ride back home.

Edward Townsend

DK
1/27/2015

"Exactly the vehicle we were looking for"

This dealership had a vehicle with exactly the features we were looking for, newly arrived on the lot. The purchase process was streamlined and efficient, and our salesperson knew how to help us with the details.

jrobinson
1/09/2015

"jrobinson"

Easy process, no pressure. Chip was friendly and very helpful. He made the whole experience smooth and quick. The quality of the Subaru are excellent.