Pellegrino Chevrolet

Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

David & Stephanie
8/01/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Our trip to Pellegrino Chevrolet yesterday was a great, "first-time car buying," experience for us! We were greeting by Michelle Percival who was wonderful to work with. We did not feel pressured at all, but relaxed during this whole experience. She was very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. She was extremely thorough and answered any questions we had. She went to great lengths to ensure that we were well informed about our new vehicle and it's features, as well as making sure that we were completely satisfied with our purchase. Brian Hastings in the finance department was extremely knowledgeable and helpful as well during our buying experience. He offered suggestions as well as great advice! We were beyond pleased with our purchase here and would definitely recommend this dealership and come back in the future when we are in the market for a new car.

Michelle Percival & Brian Hastings

Chevy2015
7/11/2015

"Beyond Pleased!"

We came in to Pellegrino Chevrolet to browse for a new car. We were promptly greeted by a salesman named Jace Siciliano who went on to surpass any and all or our expectations. We purchased that night, and our salesman stayed with us answering all of our questions. He was extremely thorough with everything we might ever need to know. We're very pleased with our purchase and the buying experience. We were treated like vip clients. Would definitely recomend Jace and Pellegrino to friends and family.

Jace Siciliano

lkgreen50
7/05/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased a vehicle before, but the experience at Pellegrino Chevrolet in Westville, NJ was the most relaxing environment that I have ever dealt with...Michelle Percival was very welcoming and comforting to work with. And the experience was not a long and drawn out cat and mouse game, I knew what I wanted and they ensured that. The "Best Experience" in car purchasing that I have ever encountered.... Thank You and I would certainly refer anyone that is interested in a new vehicle to Pellegrino Chevrolet... Lawrence and Michele Green

Michelle Percival and Ashley

Bluescruz2015
7/02/2015

"Love this place "

I have bought my 2nd car from this dealership and the service we received was fantastic! Michelle Percival and Brian have put me in another beautiful car! I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Very professional and down to earth people! Love it there!

Michelle Percival. Brian in Finance

S & D
6/27/2015

"Best truck buying experience"

My husband and I came to Pellegrino to look at trucks. We were greeted by Michelle Percival who assisted us in finding the truck that fit our needs. Michelle was great to work with - friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Vehicle purchasing can be so overwhelming and sometimes intimidating, but not here. Everyone was so pleasant to deal with, Michelle, the manager & finance manager. This was the best vehicle buying experience we have had.

Michelle Percival

bebar
6/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

My trip to Pellegrino Chevrolet today was a great buying experience for my husband and I from the entrance to the departure. Everyone was very friendly very knowledgeable and all was willing to assist when needed. But the person that really stood out today was our salesman Mr. Jack Herron and our Finance Manager Mr. Brian they were awesome they weren't pushy at all they let us take our time to understand all the in and outs of the situations we would talk about concerning the purchase of the car we got today. Our salesman Mr. Jack took us through all of the accessories and perks that came with the car he seems like he new everything but best of all he did not rush through anything nor did he prolong anything and that was as I say awesome.

Jack Herron, Brian, Ashley

The 70's
6/09/2015

"New SUV Purchase"

I purchased a new SUV and had the pleasure of dealing with Michelle Percival who is very friendly as well as a professional to deal with, Michelle is an asset to Pellegrino Chevy.

Vince in the service department is a great person to deal with he is very helpful and will answer all your questions.

semmons250
5/30/2015

"Greatest Experience Buying a Car!!!"

My boyfriend and I came here to lease a new Equinox. We were greeted by Michelle and from that point on, it was a great experience! Not only did they give us an amazing price for our trade but she got out payments right where we needed them to be. It was the most stress free car buying experience we have ever had. Michelle was extremely friendly and down to Earth. She was very attentive to our needs. I would recommend her and Brian in Finance to anyone buying a new car. Pellegrino Chevrolet is a great dealership. Thoroughly satisfied!

Michelle Percival and Brian Hastings

Dale917
4/24/2015

"They must be doing something right,this is my 5th car bought"

I just brought home a new(to me) Chevy Captiva. Jace Siciliano and Brian Hastings with thier usual blend of outstanding customer service and going that little bit extra to make sure the customer gets the car they want with a deal to write home about. Add Ashley Wisnewski to the mix and you have a knowledgable motivated sales team! Thanks again guys ,you're the BEST

Jace Siciliano and Brian Hastings

cdub
4/11/2015

"New Car"

I just wanted to say how great of an experience I had coming to your dealership. My sales Rep was as perfect as they could get. He was great he made me feel like he wanted and would do anything to get me in to the car that I wanted and at the price I needed. I would highly recommend anyone to come to Pellegrino's if they were looking for a car. He made my experience worry free.. Thank you so much I am so happy with my new car. Christine Wilkinson

Raffaele Muraca