Pellegrino Chevrolet

Diver Chevrolet

KChila
5/26/2016

"Very satisfied"

This was our first experience with Pellegrino Chevrolet. From the moment we walked in, we were treated with respect. Our salesman, Raffaele was extrely thorough in explaining the details of the Tahoe and all its bells and whistles! We had a lovely test drive, all the while Domenic was on the hunt for a Tahoe that fit our needs (model, color, bench seating, etc). When we came back, Raffaele and Domenic also helped us through our decision making to buy/lease; by showing us every scenario. They willingly have my husband and I time to discuss in private, without any pressure. We had a great experience.

Raffaele Muraca and Domenic Pollimeni

Craigp
5/24/2016

"Great service"

Everything went great. Michelle helped me pick out the right vehicle for me and answered all my questions. The dealership had a computer and printer set up to help acquire proof of insurance which really helped. They offered me great rebates and handled my GM points without issue. Michelle provided a great buying experience and helped me get the right price.

Michelle

brainbret
5/19/2016

"2008 Vette"

Hi, I'm 67 years old, and I've bought quite a few cars over the last 50 years. I've NEVER had a more pleasurable car buying experience the I did with Pellegrino. Michelle Percival is an absolute pleasure to work with, she's knowledgeable, and a complete professional. I wish this dealership was closer to where we live. Gene Fitzpatrick

As I said Michelle is an outstanding sales associate.

Rafsr234
5/09/2016

"Great experience"

Michelle was very knowledgeable and extremely attentive to what I needed. Took the time to show me how things worked. I would send everyone I know to come see her. Best experience ever buying a car.

Michelle

Keefer1
5/08/2016

"Awesome "

Salesman came in on day off even tho he has family. Everything was up-front n honest. Straight forward and answered any questions I had about car

Rafael Jack and Dominic

Mjlomas87
5/06/2016

"Great customer service"

I was looking for a specific vehicle, so I called the dealership and spoke with Raffaele. He called me back within the hour with some prospective trucks, and we found a vehicle that suits my needs. It was a great experience and Raffaele took care of everything. I would definatly send anyone looking for a car to Raffaele. Thanks again!

BMT123
4/30/2016

"Corvette certified pre-owned"

I read about a certified pre-owned Corvette. I sent an e-mail and called the dealer. I spoke to Bryan Schuler who was courteous and professional. I told Bryan I was driving down to see the car and that I was 98 miles away. Two hours later he called to see how I was doing and if I needed any directions. When I arrived the car was ready and we went for a test drive. When we returned I had a long list of questions. Bryan was extremely professional and answered the questions he could. Bryan was very candid about the questions he could not answer and versus guessing or bluffing his way through he deferred the questions to Dave. We finished up after the closing time and we agreed I would come back the following day to finalize the deal and pick up the car. Bryan called ne at 905 AM to give me a status on the car and when it would be ready. The car was ready when I got there. Bryan and Dave were an excellent team, professional , honest and straight forward. Dave ,in my opinion is a very good leader, and mentor to Bryan and the staff. I will go back to Pellegrino.

Dave

T.Alford
4/30/2016

"Bought new terrain"

I had a great experience at the dealership. The vehicle i wanted to test drive was waiting for me when I pulled up. Raffaele was a very friendly sales rep. He did not try to sell me anything and i really enjoyed that. Was about to get the price that met my budget and I am very happy with the vehicle.

Raffaele Muraca

Kim's car finally!!
4/29/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

My husband and I would definitely recommend Pellegrino Chevrolet. We had a very easy and no pressure car buying experience. Raffaele was very helpful and worked with us to get the payment we needed.

Modern classic finishes
4/29/2016

" Perfectly smooth "

Raffaele , made it a pleasant experience to purchase my vehicle. Hasslefree . Answered all my questions and concerns. Made sure I got the vehicle that I want it .. Very pleased! Doesn't get any better!