Pellegrino Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Pellegrino Chevrolet
Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

"Great experience!"

The staff here made buying a car an absolute breeze. They were totally fair and reasonable and didn't pressure us to pay more than we weren't comfortable with or look into vehicles we weren't interested in. They were straightforward and honest, gave a very fair price for our trade, and didn't haggle or keep us waiting around for hours. Everyone we dealt with was personable and genuine and the environment isn't like other dealers - very welcoming and comfortable. We will definitely visit Pellegrino next time we need to purchase a car, but we love our Chevy so that might be a while.

Michelle Percival, Vince Baldino, Brian Hastings, Ashley Wisniewski

"Pellegrino Cheverolet"

Michelle was great to work with, and manager/finance Dominic was great and both made sure I left happy. I reccomend anyone to stop in for a great deal.

Michelle Percival, Dominic

"The best car buying experience....EVER"

Second buying experience at Pellegrino after 14 years. Same great service. Vince, Michelle, Brian are kind, caring, appreciative and most important fair and honest! Thanks

Vince and Michelle

"Pellegrino Chevy is the best!"

I had a wonderful experience with Michelle at Pellegrino! She was so nice, helpful, funny and knowledgeable. She was awesome! Loved the experience I had.

Michelle Percival

"Great 1st time leasing experience"

Awesome experience leasing a new suv. Jace explained the whole process perfectly and Brian got my monthly numbers just where I needed them to be. Cant say enough great things! Multiple great experiences at pellegrino!

Jace Siciliano

"Great Experience!! "

I really hate to buy a car because of the long process. However, I was pleasantly surprised how quick and efficient my purchase was! Everyone, especially Jace, did just what I wanted! No haggling and I was in and out is a short time. Will definitely refer you to my friends! I'm hoping that any necessary service is handled just as well. Thank you Pellegrino!!

Jace Siciliano

"Fair and straight forward!"

From our initial visit to Pelligrino, Michelle welcomed us and listened to our preferences. She catered to our pace and schedule and during the second visit we had a deal that was very fair so we committed! The documentation preparation was very efficinet, accurate, and professional. Michelle delivered our vehicle with personalized service ensuring detail was complete and On Star/SiriusXM accounts were active. A totally hassle-free experience that we will share and look forward to future experiences.

Michelle Percival, Dom, Brian, Gus

"Michelle was great! Will return to Pellegrino Chevy!"

I had been looking for a used car online for a couple months. Finally I had decided on the perfect car for my price range. I had seen the internet price and was expecting to pay a lot more then listed. I was completely shocked when Michelle gave me a haggle-free low price even below what I was expecting. The only snags I came across was waiting for my insurance and OnStar to provide us the necessary service to get off the lot with new wheels. Neither of which was the dealerships fault of course, but even then Michelle was very personable and professional. I defineitly plan to purchase my wife's car here in the new future and have recommended them to all my family members.

Michelle Percival, Brian Hastings

"Great Service - Very Helpful"

We came in looking for a used Surburban. Michelle was very helpful and knowledgable. She showed us a Surburban LTZ and showed us how to work all the "gadgets" inside. She's a great communicator and that makes her a great sales person. Very easy to talk to. It's as if she has known us for years not hours. Brian was also very nice and helpful. He got us in and out quickly. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a car. Ask for Michelle!

Michelle Percival - Brian

"Extremely happy"

I was absolutely blown away by my experience. I thought being young and a female I would be easily taken advantage of, but that was not at all the case! The staff here was so professional and friendly! I was blessed with a 2008 Buick lacrosse which is not only comfortable and beautiful but most importantly safe for me and my 7 year old son. They made me feel special! And I no longer have to feel unsafe driving with me and my son! If your looking for good quality and a memorable experience I would highly recommend Pellegrino Chevrolet! Thank you Dominic and jace!

Jace siciliano