Pellegrino Chevrolet

Diver Chevrolet

Nerdle
6/26/2016

"Amazing customer service"

Jace was a great man from the start. He helped me with all aspects of choosing a vehicle and was not pushy or over bearing. I will definitely be sending friends and family shopping for a car to see him!!

Jace siliano

DaveP
6/25/2016

"New traverse"

Michelle was fantastic, very accomodating and professional with this vehicle purchase. With employees like her you will get my business and referrals. Thank you .

Michelle Percival

mike d pizzi
6/24/2016

"Good people"

Everyone I talked to was very nice. They helped me get a good deal on a great car. Very satisfied!

Raphael

Jbrooks
6/21/2016

"Great place to find the right car"

Found just the right car we needed at Pellegrino Chevy. Saw it online on their website. Car is as advertised. Looked , bought and took delivery in one day.

Michelle and Dave

Grkvioer421
6/20/2016

"I had a great experience at pellegrino Chevy!"

The dealer Raffaele was very knowledgeable with all the vehicles we were looking for and helped me into a 2016 Silverado. They also beat all the prices around. I would definitely recommend pellegrino Chevy to all my friends!

Raffaele

Donna Wilkins
6/19/2016

"Raffaele is the man to see !"

What a great experience! Very relaxed and not pushy like alot of other dealers. The whole team seemed very friendly and listened to what we needed and made it work for us. Their finance manager was also very easy to work with. Go see what they can do for you !

Raffaele Muraca, Brian Hastings

Li_viah
6/19/2016

"Recent purchase of my Hyundai Veloster. "

Although the whole financing process took longer as we expected it was great dealig with those guys at Pellegrino. Felt so confortable doing business with them that I didn't even check other cars and got the first one I saw. Bryan was very helpful during the entire buying process. Would not only recommend this dealership but I would also go back for another purchase.

Bryan

Bern0509
6/18/2016

"Michelle is the best!"

I had a smooth experience here. Michelle was very helpful and personable. I would recommend anyone to see her. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Michelle

JoeMan
6/15/2016

"A very pleasant experience!"

This was my first time at this dealer and it was a very pleasant experience. There was no sales pressure to buy, just straight talk about the car, it's features and the current incentives that were available. My salesman Bryan was very professional in all aspects of the process and did everything he said he would. He even helped me the next day figuring out some features on the "Touch Screen" radio.

Bryan Schuler

Adrianna
6/08/2016

"Exceeding Expectations!"

My experience with Raffaele's could not have been any easier. Once I decided on the purchase Raffaele made the rest of the process run as quickly and smooth as possible. Paperwork was pulled and put together and all I had to do was sign. Of course he explained everything I was signing and made sure I understand everything making me feel as comfortable as I could. He handled switching my insurance and connecting all media in my car including syncing my Bluetooth, setting up OnStar and programming my screens to my preferences. Everyone got involved and helped with making this such an easy, quick experience. The whole team seems to care that you don't have all night to be there including the finance manager Brian who put no pressure on me to add warranties but explained to me all my options. Domenic, the sales manager was more than helpful in pulling other associates to assist and support the whole process, the owner, Mark, even stopped by and thanked and congratulated me on my new chevy equinox LTZ! This was my second purchase here and now my whole family buys from Pellegrino.

Raffaele Muraca, Domenic Polimeni, Brian Hastings