Pellegrino Chevrolet

Westville, New Jersey 08093
Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

Anna
3/18/2015

"I wanted a Tahoe & found it!!!"

This was our 1st experience @ Pellegrino & it was a great one,The day we went the Tahoe wasn't there, we came back a couple of days later & I got to drive it & it was exactly what i wanted. Thanks so much toThe wonderful staff there,for all their help...Jace Siciliano was our sales guy & each time we went he was with another customer,but we made time for us also. Thanks again Jace Siciliano & thanks Michelle Percival & Brain Hastings (business Mgr) for all your help also....

rat
3/17/2015

"I will go back again."

very great experience. I was in and out in about an hour and a half. I had to put no money down, and they gave me a good price for my trade in.

michelle percival

katielee
3/01/2015

"hope turned reality.!"

I walked into Pellegrino Chevrolet with the hope of driving away with a new truck. Once I met Michelle Percival, it was the beginning of my hope becoming reality. Michelle was super friendly, easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted. My nine year old daughter absolutely loved her. Once the deal was done, the three of us wrapped it up in a hug. I would tell anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Pellegrino and see Michelle. It will be the best car buying experience ever.

Michelle Percival

EAK
2/23/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Z51 Corvette Stingray Coupe"

When GM delayed production and delivery of my pre-ordered Vette, Mark Pellegrino (proprietor) intervened and worked with a cooperating source to obtain my car via a courtesy delivery. The sales, service, documentation,and parts personnel were all very accomodating in meeting my expectations. My salesperson Michelle Percival is a dedicated professional who made sure the whole process proceeded smoothly. Since 1998 I have purchased seven vehicles from this agency and have recommended several friends and family members also. It should be obvious that I highly recommend this dealership to those looking to purchase a car or in need of service and/or parts. E. Komczyk

Michelle Percival & Chuck Sield

shammirock
2/17/2015

"The best"

Great experience. Second car purchased here. Everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure to buy! Very nice atmosphere. I will recommend dealership to friends.

Michele Percival

jim
2/16/2015

" Pleasent Experience "

We found the Impala of choice online at Pellegrino Chevrolet . I talked with sales associate Michelle Percival . She was very professional and answered all of our questions. She very knowledgable and helped us make this transaction very easy, she did alot for my wife and i.. Same friendly customer service we received on last purchase December 2011 JM Britt

Michelle Percival

timmar
2/15/2015

"No Pressure!"

My husband and I went to Pellegrino Chevrolet to get information about a new car for our daughter. We were greeted by James Grant a sales consultant. We explained why we were there and could we take a test drive in a vehicle we were considering to purchase. It was a very cold and windy day and it was no problem for James to accommodate us with our request. He was pleasant and helpful giving us all the facts we needed without any pressure to buy!! This was such a great experience. We also met Dominic, the sales manager, who was equally friendly and understood our needs. We gave them our contact information and will be in touch with them over the next several weeks with any additional questions we have. Once we decide on which vehicle we want, we will definitely return to Pellegrino Chevrolet. We loved the relaxed and NO PRESSURE to buy and can't wait to complete our transaction with them.

James Grant

jmanbuntz
1/31/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Went into dealership looking for an online special car. Even though the tag said a different price, they honored the online price. Walked me through everything, which helped because this was my first time buying from a dealer. Jace Siciliano was my salesman, and went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect with the car and easy for me.

corky
1/12/2015

"Great dealership"

I found my dream car online at Pellegrino Chevrolet . I talked with a used car associate named Jace Sicilliano . He was very helpful, professional and answered all my questions. He is the best, very knowledgable and helped me make this transaction happen, he could not do enough for me.

Jace Sicilliano

A&N
12/16/2014

"Excellent experience"

Great customer service. Jace was friendly and personable. He was also patient and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. Ask for Jace, he's great!