Pellegrino Chevrolet

Westville, New Jersey 08093
Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

TooManyChevys
8/30/2015

"Don't Go Anywhere Else!!"

Fourth Vehicle purchased from Pellegrino Chevrolet. Two new two used. Staff is educated and courteous from the Receptionist, Sales Folks, Financing and Service. My Sales Gal, Michele Percival is the Best! No long haggling back and forth. I went in with a fair offer, they accepted, detailed the car, arranged financing and out the door with the vehicle. Wow!!

Michele Percival, Dominic, Brian.

Fonewoman
8/29/2015

"Great service great salesman!"

I'm already familiar with Pelligrino Chevy as I bought my last car there. I've had my car and my son in laws car serviced there and I've had no complaints. My husband went earlier today to see what was available and wanted me to come back with him later in the day to look at a car.

Jace, Domenic & Brian

Alex & Jan
8/28/2015

"AWESOME - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A PRIORITY"

We walked in to look and bought a vehicle on the spot. Our desires were met with no pressure from anyone. Got a great deal.

Michelle Percival & Finance Department

Leekoller
8/28/2015

"Best of the best"

I would like to say this way the best car buying experience ever i told our salesman how much we could afford and he made it happen see jace kind and courteous amd got us a ton of rebatesa real class act i feel like i made a friend

Jace

Truck man
8/24/2015

"It was an exceptional experience "

It was a great experience from the time I walked in till the time I left very Rafael was the best salesman I've ever had he knew the Chevy Colorado product and answered all my questions about the truck I would definitely recommend anybody to go see Rafael at Pellegrino's and Pellegrino team thank you again very much

Thank you again to Rafe L and Pellegrino finance department

Tstout
8/24/2015

"Pleasant experience!!!"

As we all know walking into a car dealer can be stressful. Salesman can be like sharks. My experience at pelligrino was nothing like that. I was greeted by a very nice gentleman named Jace. He was very helpful in helping me find something that would be reliable and most of all affordable. Thanks to him I am now a proud owner of a 2015 chevy cruz!!! :)

Jace

George
8/22/2015

"Slverado from Pellegrino "

I liked that they did not try to sell a lot of other services, The ones they do make sense. I did get the tire protection, that made the most sense.

Raffaele Muraca

kevin and tammie
8/20/2015

"great place to buy a car"

went to Pellegrino Chevrolet to trade in our 07 trailblazer that my girlfriend bought there several years ago. raffaele muraca was awesome.. very friendly and and easy to talk to. didn't feel like I was buying a car more like talking to a friend. he got us a great deal on a used traverse and the rest of the dealer staff was very friendly and took the time to explain all our options. the car was new inventory and hadn't been processed yet but they worked hard to get the car done so we could drive it home that night. all around we had a great experience.. wanted to give a 5 star because everyone was great except the detailer.. he had a very bad attitude and after complaining about having to finish the car car for us he walked over and just tossed the keys on the desk and walked out. he was very unprofessional which raffaele apologized for almost instantly.. the only blemish on a otherwise perfect car buying experience. sooooo everyone else at the dealership is 5 star.. but the detailer gets a 2....

raffaele

ad4506
8/20/2015

"Excellent!!!"

I would recommend this dealership to all people. They were informative, friendly and extremely helpful. I worked primarily with Raffaele and Dominic and they were fabulous.

Raffaele, Dominic

TeresaG
8/19/2015

"The Definition of Excellence!"

I had an idea of what I wanted when I came to see Raffaele Muraca. His extensive knowledge about the various makes and models helped me narrow down my choices. He went above and beyond explaining all of the features and performance characteristics of the model I had selected, and then went out of his way to find the exact specifications I wanted with regard to model, color exterior, interior, and upgrades. He was patient with explaining all of the options with me and really made me feel confident with the purchase I was making. This was such a pleasant experience and would recommend everyone I know to go and see this gentleman if they are looking to make a purchase! Thanks again and I love the new car!

Raffaele Muraca.