Pellegrino Chevrolet

Westville, New Jersey 08093
Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

S & D
6/27/2015

"Best truck buying experience"

My husband and I came to Pellegrino to look at trucks. We were greeted by Michelle Percival who assisted us in finding the truck that fit our needs. Michelle was great to work with - friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Vehicle purchasing can be so overwhelming and sometimes intimidating, but not here. Everyone was so pleasant to deal with, Michelle, the manager & finance manager. This was the best vehicle buying experience we have had.

Michelle Percival

bebar
6/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

My trip to Pellegrino Chevrolet today was a great buying experience for my husband and I from the entrance to the departure. Everyone was very friendly very knowledgeable and all was willing to assist when needed. But the person that really stood out today was our salesman Mr. Jack Herron and our Finance Manager Mr. Brian they were awesome they weren't pushy at all they let us take our time to understand all the in and outs of the situations we would talk about concerning the purchase of the car we got today. Our salesman Mr. Jack took us through all of the accessories and perks that came with the car he seems like he new everything but best of all he did not rush through anything nor did he prolong anything and that was as I say awesome.

Jack Herron, Brian, Ashley

The 70's
6/09/2015

"New SUV Purchase"

I purchased a new SUV and had the pleasure of dealing with Michelle Percival who is very friendly as well as a professional to deal with, Michelle is an asset to Pellegrino Chevy.

Vince in the service department is a great person to deal with he is very helpful and will answer all your questions.

semmons250
5/30/2015

"Greatest Experience Buying a Car!!!"

My boyfriend and I came here to lease a new Equinox. We were greeted by Michelle and from that point on, it was a great experience! Not only did they give us an amazing price for our trade but she got out payments right where we needed them to be. It was the most stress free car buying experience we have ever had. Michelle was extremely friendly and down to Earth. She was very attentive to our needs. I would recommend her and Brian in Finance to anyone buying a new car. Pellegrino Chevrolet is a great dealership. Thoroughly satisfied!

Michelle Percival and Brian Hastings

Dale917
4/24/2015

"They must be doing something right,this is my 5th car bought"

I just brought home a new(to me) Chevy Captiva. Jace Siciliano and Brian Hastings with thier usual blend of outstanding customer service and going that little bit extra to make sure the customer gets the car they want with a deal to write home about. Add Ashley Wisnewski to the mix and you have a knowledgable motivated sales team! Thanks again guys ,you're the BEST

Jace Siciliano and Brian Hastings

cdub
4/11/2015

"New Car"

I just wanted to say how great of an experience I had coming to your dealership. My sales Rep was as perfect as they could get. He was great he made me feel like he wanted and would do anything to get me in to the car that I wanted and at the price I needed. I would highly recommend anyone to come to Pellegrino's if they were looking for a car. He made my experience worry free.. Thank you so much I am so happy with my new car. Christine Wilkinson

Raffaele Muraca

waynegoldsboro
4/07/2015

"I will go back again and I highly recommend this dealership"

I was very pleased with my experience at Pellegrino I did not get the feeling that I was being preyed on that I have had at other dealerships.I got the vehicle that I wanted at a great price, my sales rep went to great lengths to ensure that I was happy with my purchase, well informed about my vehicle and the dealership.

Jace Siciliano

Carmela
4/06/2015

"Best Dealership Every!!!"

My husband and I were looking for a used truck for our son. I found a truck on Friday on their website and showed my husband. He called the dealership that evening and spoke to Michelle. She gave my husband all the information about the truck and said come in early to look at it. When we arrived and spoke to Michelle, she made us feel like part of her family. We wanted our son to see it but he was working. The deal was so GREAT that we could not pass it up. Michelle said the price on this truck was so good that it was going to be sold soon and we knew it. After putting a deposit on it, there were other people interested in it. I have been buying cars for over 35 years and I never felt so stress free in my life. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and tell them to make an appointment with Michelle Percival. She is the BEST!!!

Michelle Percival

Anna
3/18/2015

"I wanted a Tahoe & found it!!!"

This was our 1st experience @ Pellegrino & it was a great one,The day we went the Tahoe wasn't there, we came back a couple of days later & I got to drive it & it was exactly what i wanted. Thanks so much toThe wonderful staff there,for all their help...Jace Siciliano was our sales guy & each time we went he was with another customer,but we made time for us also. Thanks again Jace Siciliano & thanks Michelle Percival & Brain Hastings (business Mgr) for all your help also....

Jace Siciliano

rat
3/17/2015

"I will go back again."

very great experience. I was in and out in about an hour and a half. I had to put no money down, and they gave me a good price for my trade in.

michelle percival