Pellegrino Chevrolet

Pellegrino Chevrolet Info

A&N
12/16/2014

"Excellent experience"

Great customer service. Jace was friendly and personable. He was also patient and accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. Ask for Jace, he's great!

Jace Siciliano

ralkins944
12/09/2014

"The Place to Buy a Chevrolet"

I purchased my 2015 Equinox in late October this year. I cannot imagine a better car buying experience. My wife and I were greeted by the extremely pleasant Michelle Percival, and from the beginning to the end, we appreciated the attention given to us, the professionalism displayed during the conduct of business, and the interest in our ongoing relationship with Pellegrino.

ajsmom7591
11/14/2014

"Pellegrino Chevrolet - #1 In My Book"

Back in 2012 I purchased a 2011 Camaro from Pellegrino Chevrolet. My sales rep at the time was Michelle Percival. Michelle was great. We were so happy working with Michelle, that now in 2014 when we were ready to purchase our new Chevy Silverado, we went back to Pellegrino and once again dealt with Michelle Percival. Michelle is THE BEST. Michelle was so pleasant and made this purchase a very favorable one. Thank you Michelle. We live approximately 2 hours away from Pellegrino, but the service and support that we received there made the trip worth it both times. As a matter of fact, we have also gone there to have our car Serviced as well. They go above and beyond each time we have dealt with them. I have also recommended Pellegrino to several other people. I have told them it is definitely worth the trip.

Charlief7
11/06/2014

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience."

Michelle was so friendly and got straight to the point about everything. She gave me a great deal on my certified 2014 Chevy Sonic LTZ. She was thoughtful and easy to talk to. She made my experice at Pelligrino Chevrolet memorable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you're going to Pelligrino Chevrolet be sure to ask for Michelle Percival. She'll hook you up! Thank You Pelligrino!

killaspeed
10/28/2014

"2014 Chevrolet Spark"

I purchased a new vehicle. Michelle Percival was one of the most pleasant car salesperson I have ever met and i have met a lot!!!!

LaurVann
7/29/2014

"Great experience!"

The staff here made buying a car an absolute breeze. They were totally fair and reasonable and didn't pressure us to pay more than we weren't comfortable with or look into vehicles we weren't interested in. They were straightforward and honest, gave a very fair price for our trade, and didn't haggle or keep us waiting around for hours. Everyone we dealt with was personable and genuine and the environment isn't like other dealers - very welcoming and comfortable. We will definitely visit Pellegrino next time we need to purchase a car, but we love our Chevy so that might be a while.

Michelle Percival, Vince Baldino, Brian Hastings, Ashley Wisniewski

Kenschwarz
6/27/2014

"Pellegrino Cheverolet"

Michelle was great to work with, and manager/finance Dominic was great and both made sure I left happy. I reccomend anyone to stop in for a great deal.

Michelle Percival, Dominic

vad1221
6/24/2014

"The best car buying experience....EVER"

Second buying experience at Pellegrino after 14 years. Same great service. Vince, Michelle, Brian are kind, caring, appreciative and most important fair and honest! Thanks

Vince and Michelle

Angela1989T
6/01/2014

"Pellegrino Chevy is the best!"

I had a wonderful experience with Michelle at Pellegrino! She was so nice, helpful, funny and knowledgeable. She was awesome! Loved the experience I had.

nbowers86
5/10/2014

"Great 1st time leasing experience"

Awesome experience leasing a new suv. Jace explained the whole process perfectly and Brian got my monthly numbers just where I needed them to be. Cant say enough great things! Multiple great experiences at pellegrino!

Jace Siciliano