Pellegrino Chevrolet

Burlington Chevrolet

Carman11
9/23/2016

"Very good"

The salesman was very helpful with everything k was looking for and helped with everything that I had questions about I highly recommend Pellegrino Chevy.

Raf Muraca

Traverse lover
9/22/2016

"Best service post car purchase "

Recently I purchased a pre-owned certified car from Pellegrino Chevrolet in Westville. My buying experience was wonderful as most of my experiences buying a car from any dealership have been. Usually after the sale is when most service departments and management personnel don't seem to have time to hear your concerns or try to fix the issue except this dealership and the Sales Manager Dom. Buying pre-owned you realize there will be wear and tear on the car and you accept it. I asked if somehow if the one obvious flaw could please be addressed and maybe fixed. Dom made sure that the repair was done and done well after the first and second attempt to repair slight damage failed. I was so appreciative of Dom going the distance to make sure I was happy and the repair up to standards. Thank you Dom !!!

Domineck

Vincent Corabi
9/22/2016

"Previously enjoyed Chevy Colorado "

Jace was very professional and great with product knowledge. Great experience with entire process. Truck price was great and got more for my grade then I thought going in.

Jace

Traverse lover
9/14/2016

"Wonderful experience "

Wonderful experience buying my certified pre-owned car. Staff was professional, patient and kind. Dave made sure the car ready for me to see and in top condition. Jace assisted me in the entire process and answered all my questions. Jace also took extra time making sure I knew about all the car features. I am very happy with my car and would absolutely purchase my next car from Pellegrino Chevrolet.

Jace and Dave

Dorothy2016

"Wonderful "

The very next vehicle i buy will will be Pellegrino. Just wonder people to deal with. Just as a dealer should be. Sold me on my suv.

Michelle and Dominic

Bill and Jenn

"Great dealership "

Thank you for all of the help with our car purchase. We got a great used car for a great price. Our sales person Michelle was very helpful and willing to work with our needs as well as Brian in finance. Overall a wonderful place to buy a car.

Michelle, Sales Person and Brian, Finance Person

Nicholas Carini
9/13/2016

"Straight forward, no bull."

I gave an excellent rating, because they were able to work with me on the price of the vehicle and for there excellent level of attention and service. They went above and beyond.

Raffaele

mjjgolf

"Excellent, Great"

I had been to a few dealerships during the week. I must say that I was upset and ready 'spit nails' at any salesman that remotely tries to treat me unfairly. When I came to Pellegrino Chevy, I actually expected the same unfair treatment. But what I got was Raffaele, a very nice, smooth, and well spoken gentlemen. With in the first 2 minutes, I knew that I could buy a vehicle from him. Raffaele made my experience wonderful and without pain. I am so happy I stopped in. I am happy with my 2013 Equinox. Thank You

Raffaele Murica

Janmarie21
9/12/2016

"Great Dealership"

The staff and the system makes the whole process a breeze. Our salesman Raffaele, was pleasant, , friendly and full of energy. We definitely would recommend not only the dealership but also the salesman. A big thank you to all.

Raffaele Murica

Kiminnj422
9/06/2016

"Excellent "

Just purchased a vehicle from Pellegrino and I am so happy!! This is not the first time I used them, I was able to work with the same salesman I used last time (Jace) and he is really nice. He isn't your typical salesman, he is personable and really wants his customers to get a great vehicle for their money. The entire staff goes above and beyond to help make sure your satisified!! Pellegrino is not only my first choice for my vehicles, it is my only choice, they are the best!!

Jace