Penn Toyota Scion

2400 Northern Blvd,
Greenvale, New York 11548
Penn Toyota Scion Info
About Penn Toyota Scion

As a family owned and operated Toyota dealership for over 42 years we are proud of our many accomplishments. The mission of our company is to achieve a level of performance that surpasses our customers’ expectations. We specialize in the purchasing and merchandising of new and pre-owned Toyotas. We want our customers to be convinced they made the right choice. Our commitment to our customers’ satisfaction is legendary. Whether you are purchasing a new or pre-owned Toyota, having repairs and maintenance performed, or selecting genuine parts and accessories, you can rely on the fact that our factory trained staff will do their utmost to make your experience pleasant and enjoyable

About Penn Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Scion Lounge
camrygal
6/11/2016

"READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU ARE SHOPPING FOR A CAR"

My Salesperson was Sean Haghighi, and he was the absolute greatest. I don't buy cars very often so I was a little reluctant (and slightly scared!) walking into a dealer.. He was my first stop when i was very early in my research process, and not only did he make Toyota the obvious decision for me, but he also made Penn Toyota the obvious decision for me. Easy to deal with, laid back, and EAGER to help. The most appealing aspect of Sean's sales experience was that he was GENUINE, GENUINE, GENUINE. IF you are looking for a Toyota, your search is done. Stop wasting your time. Find a convenient time to see Sean Haghighi, and have a real human person take care of you, not your typical sales buffoon..

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the five star rating! We love to hear back from our customers. We prioritize our customers and we can see that with your successful experience. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Shereza Rahaman | Customer Relations Manager (516)621-8600 ext 146 Shereza22@gmail.com

MAB ESQ
6/09/2016

"FAIR AND HONEST"

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership! This is the forth car my family has purchased from Penn Toyota. I recommend them to everyone I know who is shopping for a new car. As an attorney who at one time represented car dealers, I have first hand knowledge of some of the unsavory high pressure sales techniques employed by some dealers to move the metal! Penn Toyota is a breath of fresh air. My wife and I dealt with Chris Penn, the owner, Phil Rodriguez, the Sales Manager and Todd Coopersmith, the salesman. Despite more than one test drive (its not easy determining if a car is 'the right fit' for you) and many many questions (did I say we asked a lot of questions?) there was no pressure to consummate a deal, we were not pushed aside so they could concentrate on an 'easier' customer to sell. We made the deal when we were ready and Chris, Phil and Todd were there to assist us every step of the way. We got a fair deal and have absolutely no regrets. Toyota is a great car and there are plenty of Toyota dealers to choose from and there are at least 3 dealerships between my home and Penn Toyota. Penn was worth the drive.

Todd Coopersmith

June 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a positive review. Our team does a wonderful job at making sure all of the customer’s needs are met. If you have any other questions or comments, please let us know how we could help! Shereza Rahaman | Customer Relations Manager (516)621-8600 ext 146 Shereza22@gmail.com

toyota fan
6/07/2016

"famepa@optonline.net"

5 stars n up for Manager Frank Ubriaco n sales Joni Glantz at Penn toyota simply the best I love my new limited Tacoma 16 i am more them happy with them,excellent great job always...

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself. Our staff does a brilliant job at taking care of our customers. Let us know if we may be of further assistance. Shereza Rahaman | Customer Relations Manager (516)621-8600 ext 146 Shereza22@gmail.com

neil weinstein
6/03/2016

"very helpful"

mike fox was very helpful in finding my rav4..all of penn toyota treated me well. i would recommend this dealer,especially mike fox. they were very helpul to my daughter when she picked up the car

mike fox

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you. Shereza Rahaman | Customer Relations Manager (516)621-8600 ext 146 Shereza22@gmail.com

SammyA
6/02/2016

"Such great service and excellent care A+"

Thank you to Michael Fox for being patient and understanding and very accommodating! And getting the color I wanted all the way from New Jersey in only a few days!

Michael Fox

June 16, 2016

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer that comes in is taken care of. Let us know if there is anything more we could do for you! Shereza Rahaman | Customer Relations Manager (516)621-8600 ext 146 Shereza22@gmail.com

toyota fan
5/30/2016

"toyota fan"

i got my new corolla 16 today and of course manager Frank Ubriaco and sales JoniGlantz they give me the best deal iam so glad a got corolla,i highly recommend they are the best...

June 06, 2016

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating and wonderful review! Enjoy your brand new Corolla and take care!

Sienna3
5/22/2016

"Third Sienna Lease through Penn Toyota"

Thank you to Michael Fox and the Penn Toyota team for quickly and efficiently transferring me over to my third Toyota Sienna vehicle & lease package-- I really appreciated how fast everyone worked to get the transaction done. We're a 'skiing' family of 5 that loves the comfort, roominess and cargo capacity of the Sienna--but especially the value and the all wheel drive feature that Sienna affords in a nice looking van!! Thanks again Penn for meeting my vehicle needs and time constraints!

Michael Fox

June 06, 2016

Thank you so much for stopping by and working with us! We hope you're loving your new Sienna just last your past ones! You're very welcome of course - please give us a call if you have any more questions.

don123
5/21/2016

"Daniel Glasser's professionalism was extraordiary "

Penn Toyota has been my home for buying cars since 1986. The staff has always been the best. I have always felt I could rely entirely on what I was told. Daniel Glasser who managed my most recent service encounter was another example of Penn's extraordinary service and integrity. Thank you all for being such an important part of our Community.

Daniel Glasser

June 06, 2016

We can't thank you enough for your continuing loyalty to us for the past 30 years! We will continue to improve our services to keep satisfying both you and future customers, and we certainly hope to see more of you in the years to come. As always, give us a call if there is anything else we can assist with!

Prius touring lover
5/14/2016

"Painless purchase!"

Working with Mike Fox at Penn is like a breath of fresh air, I bought my first Toyota from Mike years ago, and bought my 2016 from him now at Penn and would never think to look elsewhere! Unheard of help and attention is his method of operation and the facility is second to none!

Mike Fox

May 25, 2016

Glad to hear you're loving your brand new Prius! We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Mike and us here at Penn Toyota! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and until then, give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Rob Pruitt
5/05/2016

"Excellent."

My experience here was absolutely excellent. Especially noteworthy was dealing with sales person Joni Glantz. Make sure you request her if you visit this dealership. She's the best.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about our awesome team member Joni! Do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can assist with. Take care!

Reviews of Joni Glantz