Penn Toyota Scion

2400 Northern Blvd,
Greenvale, New York 11548
Penn Toyota Scion Info
About Penn Toyota Scion

As a family owned and operated Toyota dealership for over 42 years we are proud of our many accomplishments. The mission of our company is to achieve a level of performance that surpasses our customers’ expectations. We specialize in the purchasing and merchandising of new and pre-owned Toyotas. We want our customers to be convinced they made the right choice. Our commitment to our customers’ satisfaction is legendary. Whether you are purchasing a new or pre-owned Toyota, having repairs and maintenance performed, or selecting genuine parts and accessories, you can rely on the fact that our factory trained staff will do their utmost to make your experience pleasant and enjoyable

About Penn Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Scion Lounge
toyota fan
5/30/2016

"toyota fan"

i got my new corolla 16 today and of course manager Frank Ubriaco and sales JoniGlantz they give me the best deal iam so glad a got corolla,i highly recommend they are the best...

Sienna3
5/22/2016

"Third Sienna Lease through Penn Toyota"

Thank you to Michael Fox and the Penn Toyota team for quickly and efficiently transferring me over to my third Toyota Sienna vehicle & lease package-- I really appreciated how fast everyone worked to get the transaction done. We're a 'skiing' family of 5 that loves the comfort, roominess and cargo capacity of the Sienna--but especially the value and the all wheel drive feature that Sienna affords in a nice looking van!! Thanks again Penn for meeting my vehicle needs and time constraints!

Michael Fox

don123
5/21/2016

"Daniel Glasser's professionalism was extraordiary "

Penn Toyota has been my home for buying cars since 1986. The staff has always been the best. I have always felt I could rely entirely on what I was told. Daniel Glasser who managed my most recent service encounter was another example of Penn's extraordinary service and integrity. Thank you all for being such an important part of our Community.

Daniel Glasser

Prius touring lover
5/14/2016

"Painless purchase!"

Working with Mike Fox at Penn is like a breath of fresh air, I bought my first Toyota from Mike years ago, and bought my 2016 from him now at Penn and would never think to look elsewhere! Unheard of help and attention is his method of operation and the facility is second to none!

Mike Fox

May 25, 2016

Glad to hear you're loving your brand new Prius! We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Mike and us here at Penn Toyota! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and until then, give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Rob Pruitt
5/05/2016

"Excellent."

My experience here was absolutely excellent. Especially noteworthy was dealing with sales person Joni Glantz. Make sure you request her if you visit this dealership. She's the best.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about our awesome team member Joni! Do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can assist with. Take care!

ladydoc50
5/04/2016

"What a pleasure to have a car serviced here. "

I work with Dominic Russolello who is patient and professional. He never recommends unnecessary maintenance and is reliable with his estimates and the time necessary to complete the work. He makes bringing your car in for service a pleasant task and I always feel well taken care of when the job is done. I will continue to bring in my car for service to this dealership without hesitation and recommend it to others.

Dom Russolello

May 25, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback about Dominic and our service department! We know getting your vehicle serviced can be a pain sometimes, but we're glad to hear we make it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to working with you again!

KayStone
4/20/2016

"Penn Toyota - Greenvale, NY"

Joni Glantz was a pleasure to work with. She was straight-forward, down-to-earth, and really made the purchasing experience a great one - very different from other salespersons I experienced at other dealerships. Most important quality: not pushy when I was deciding on the vehicle to purchase! That's a huge plus! Kay- Long Island, NY

May 06, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Our team does their best to be as transparent as possible throughout the entire buying process. Don't forget to give us a call if you have any questions.

Franco16
4/15/2016

"Sean H. Salesman"

I was lucky to have Sean H. He was very cordial, knowdlegeable, and easygoing. I would recommend him for any consults or discrepancies that anyone has when they are ready to buy or lease a toyota or scion. Very cool person to deal with.

May 06, 2016

Thank you for the honest review! Our main goal is to help customers find the right car for situation, rather than trying to sell them on a particular car.

CantorBear
4/12/2016

"Prompt, Persistent, Pleasant and Absolutely Professional"

Kelly Yngstrom was my initial sales rep and pulled together a team to help me buy my first Toyota Prius. This entire dealership has continued to provide me with such knowledgeable service and caring attention. Even though Kelly now works primarily in a different department, she was dogged in her pursuit of my satisfaction. The sale is only the beginning of their commitment. Penn Toyota is everything good I could imagine from a dealership and I look forward to staying a loyal customer for years to come. Go see them.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about our team here at Penn Toyota! We also look forward to having a great and long-lasting relationship with you. Please give us a call if there is anything else we can assist with. Penn Toyota

Happy girl
4/11/2016

"Great experience"

Joni glantz was a pleasure to work with as was her manager Tony. Easy and fair. Car was explained to me fully. It was our fourth car bought there from Joni

Tony sales manager

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to Joni and us here at Penn Toyota!

Reviews of Joni Glantz