Penn Toyota

Joni Glantz

Shaun Banks, Sales Consultant, Penn Toyota

Shaun Banks

January 21, 2017

"Wonderful experience with Sean"

- Jackie1226

Thank you to Sean and the team at Penn Toyota for a great car buying experience today. Sean is straightforward, polite and honest. Sean explained everything clearly to us and was very patient with our questions. Penn Toyota is a family owned business and we felt as though we were a part of their family today. Thanks for everything!

January 18, 2017

"Car buying should be this easy"

- JBH15

Through recommendation from my sister who leased from this specific Toyota dealership twice, I decided to go there myself to lease a Sienna. My sister has worked with Tommy both times and those both times I went with her. He makes it such an easy process for you. Just be serious that you want to purchase or lease a vehicle and Tommy will work with you to get your needs met. I loved working with Tommy because he is straightforward and honest. No pressure and no stress! That's what you really need in a salesperson. My husband and I were very excited to get what we wanted at the price that worked for us and we received the car the same day! The environment itself is very welcoming. Everyone at the dealership is very friendly. Some times people are reluctant to take their kids to buy a car because they may receive backlash from the people at the dealership but at Penn Toyota they are very welcoming and understanding. Even the Managers are friendly towards kids and they even get personable with their customers. It was a great experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to buy or lease a Toyota. I will definitely be back in the future.

January 09, 2017

"Todd Coopersmith is who you need to see!"

- toy3

I had a great experience buying a new Camry!Todd made everything go smoothly, painless,no pressure, stress free. He goes back and forth to management, until you are 100% satisfied.Todd spent a lot of time at delivery going over the features of the vehicle and setting up the technology. He was informative, courteous and just what we needed in a salesperson. This sale truly happened because of Todd! I will highly recommend him! Love my 2017 Toyota Camry!

• Scion Lounge