Penn Toyota

Tom Kim, Sales - Bilingual English & Korean, Penn Toyota

Tom Kim

Sales - Bilingual English & Korean

April 29, 2017

"Quick, Clean, and Reasonable"

- Harry

The Service Center at Penn Toyota is excellent. I would never take my car anywhere else. Staff are friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. The waiting area is clean, comfortable, well-lit, spaceous, and they even provide free coffee and a large-screen television. They provide an explanation for what is needed, why it is needed, and recommendations for future care. They may be more expensive than some local service station, but as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for." If you have a quality vehicle and you want it to run properly and last a long time, do all your servicing at Penn Toyota..

April 29, 2017

"Friendly, Helpful, Knowledgeable, and No Pressure"

- Harry

Penn Toyota provides a pleasant experience, from the moment you walk into the bright, clean, spacious dealership. Joni Glantz, the salesperson I dealt with, was friendly, courteous, and did not try to pressure me into a sale. She knows her product, provides the facts, and lets the vehicle sell itself. She knows what I want, and she knows what I don't want. She doesn't waste my time pushing a car I'm not interested in. She greets me by name, and asks about my family members by name. (I've bought several vehicles from this dealership since 2001.) I have all my service done here, and when I'm here for service, she comes over to me to ask how I am. It's always a pleasure to come to Penn Toyota.

April 29, 2017

"Happy with service from Joni and sales team"

- Toyota1

Joni ,Morris and Frank were very helpful I purchasing my IA and answered all my questions Great experience will go back again recommend the knowledgeable staff they all stayed late for me when I purchased my car

• Scion Lounge