Penn Toyota

Nick V.

Morris Sutton, Finance Manager, Penn Toyota

Morris Sutton

September 18, 2017

"Top notch service of my toyota corolla"

- violet58

I own a 2008 Toyota Corolla. Feeling frustrated with a noise after tires were installed by a local shop, and which they could not figure out I brought my car to Penn Toyota. Rohan was the service coordinator that I initially met with. He was professional and very respectful regarding my concerns. After a couple of hours Rohan told me that they would need to keep the car to really figure out the problem and offered me a car so that I would not be inconvenienced that next day in getting to work. I was shocked at this kindness. I knew that this was a policy with luxury cars, but did not think I would be treated with the same courtesy with my 2008 Toyota, Additionally, the mechanic Daut drove with me for a few miles to make sure he could hear the noise. Daut was very patient and I felt that he and Toyota would resolve my issue. I also spoke with the manager, Shereza who reassured me that they would do every thing possible to resolve my issue. The next day my car was ready, the issue resolved and the charges for the repair were very fair. I no longer fear getting "ripped off" for repairs both as a consumer and as a woman.

Rohan,Daut,Shereza

September 18, 2017

"New lease"

- happycustomer

Tommy is an absolute pleasure. Professional and straight to the point. Very respectful of what I was looking for and listened to my needs instead of "selling" me an alternative. I am happy to work with him again in the future.

Tom Kim

September 11, 2017

"Larry's New CH-R"

- larry150

I am a returning customer of Penn Toyota, My salesman, Joe Jordan, is the best, he let me drive as many cars as I wanted, I wasn't sure which model to lease, Corolla, or Camry, then I drove the CH-R, and that was it. He did not pressure me at any time, he understood I had to find the right car. Manny the sales manager, is just amazing to work with, no games, no changing prices, just honest pricing. I wanted a Toyota, and Penn is the place.

Joe Jordan