Penn Toyota

Tom Kim, Sales - Bilingual English & Korean, Penn Toyota

Tom Kim

Sales - Bilingual English & Korean

July 15, 2017

"New Lease Toyota 4Runner 2017 "

- pewirkowski

I was looking to lease a 2017 Toyota 4 Runner in black and a third row. It was very hard to find this car and I tried several other Toyota dealerships in the area which all told me they were out of inventory. When I went to Penn, Joe helped me not only with this car but also explained to me other models offered to make sure that this was what I wanted. Joe also helped to locate my particular car and although it took several days to get he was able to get it for me at no extra charge. There was also no haggling and no pressure to buy anything which is also a nice touch and they gave me a pretty good deal on the lease as well (compared to other Toyota dealerships in the area). Long story short: I live in Nassau county and I went to several Toyota dealships in the area. Penn Toyota had the largest inventory (they were able to get the car I wanted), and they also gave me the best deal (I did not tell them I went to other dealers). Ask for Joe he was very helpful and honest!

Joe Jordan

July 14, 2017

"Fine Customer Service When Purchasing Auto and Servicing Car"

- car

Penn Toyota is a staple dealership in this area (Nassau County, Greenvale, NY), with a fine showroom and auto service company on the premises. My salesperson, Joni Glantz, who has sold me two Toyotas to date, is an experienced salesperson, who considers the needs and wants of her customers.

Joni Glantz

June 28, 2017

"Pleasurable!"

- V

Great staff. Knowledgeable, experienced, friendly. The service manager is an amazing woman, that is always on top of her technicians and satisfy the customers. Always a pleasurable experience with Penn Toyota.

Shereza Rahaman