Penn Toyota

Sales - Bilingual English & Korean
Morris Sutton, Finance Manager, Penn Toyota

Morris Sutton

June 20, 2017

"Great dealership to work with!"

- Nancy Y

Buying a new car can be an experience to dread on Long Island, but the people at Penn Toyota (a family-owned business) made it extremely pleasant. I saw none of the usual high-pressure sales tactics or frantic atmosphere I have often seen in other dealerships, what a refreshing surprise! I can honestly say it was a pleasure dealing with my salesman, Tommy Kim, who was patient, helpful, and went the extra mile for me during the whole purchase process. He's even offered me a "refresher course" whenever I need help mastering all the tech gizmos on my new Prius. Thanks again for a great car-buying experience in my own neighborhood!

Sean Haghighi
Tom Kim

June 04, 2017

"Horrible experience!"

- CiciC

Went to this Toyota dealer to look into purchasing a new car. The service was acceptable until it got to the negotiation of sale. They became rude, condescending and tried different ways to manipulate me by deceiving and withholding crucial information. Terms were not clearly set until I specifically confronted them and read into every detail in documents before I signed. It was a horrible experience there being insulted repeatedly. They (Mr. Penn in particular) also insulted me, called me "naive" and swore I would never find a better deal at other Toyota dealer. I ended up buying a new 2017 RAV4 at another Toyota dealer in Valley Stream for $ couple thousands less with much better service. I never felt cornered, disrespected or deceived at the other dealer like I did here. Don't be tricked by them; try another Toyota dealer!

Azarius Mercado
2.0
Other Employees : Chris Penn

May 31, 2017

"Knowledgeable and friendly staff"

- blmurf

This is the third Toyota I've either purchased or leased from Penn, and I am quite please and confident to return each time with Joni Glantz as my sales rep. This is the person you want to be your guide. Brava, Joni.

Joni Glantz