Pennyrile Ford Lincoln Mercury

Pennyrile Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Eun Ogrady
9/22/2014

"Trustworthy & professional"

I have been using here over 3 years and it's been always pleasant experience and come back again & again even though I moved to Clarksville from hopkinsville. As a military, I always look for somewhere reliable and professional place that I feel like getting trustful services and this is the place. And also it's cheaper here than one in clarksville for the lower sales tax.

AE(initials)

nilakot1
7/30/2014

"Excellent"

He is a sweet, awesome salesman, went out of his way to please me. When we buy another auto or truck we will go to Ricky.

Ricky Sellers

Clynch24
7/28/2014

"Wonderful service"

Gene has been loads of help! Stayed up to date with myself and grandfather since May of this year, purchased my first vehicle today! Thank you Gene and Pennyrile Ford for all of your help!!

gene hensley, sales associate master certified w/forda

faron.mack
6/29/2014

"Amazing is an understatement"

I have been to my fair share of dealerships. And I honestly have to say this was the absolute best. The earned my wife and my mine business from the ground up. I can't say enough how great the team there conduct business. Like the title says, "Amazing is an understatement." Please see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Tony Morse

1Flowerlady
6/19/2014

"Over the Top Customer Service!!!"

My transmission went out on my 03 Expedition on my way to pick up my husband at the airport. He was on his way home from an overseas trip. I just happen to catch Brian after shop hours to ask for help with my car. He quickly responded by having Enterprise pick me up and went above and beyond to have my car towed. The next day, Mike spoke with me the to deliver the news as to what was wrong and had an estimate in cost and time to have it fixed. The guys worked hard to keep the time line as said and my expenses were below the estimated cost. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle, Brian was there to greet me and my bill was processed in a timely manner. I HAD THE BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER!! The people at THIS Ford dealership absolutely treat their customers right! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WELCOME HOME EXPERIENCE A GREAT ONE!!!! When I am ready to purchase my new Expedition I will defiantly get it from Pennyrile Ford! Cher Powers

Brian Stewart and Mike Service Managers

AJ58
1/25/2014

"Initially went by the dealership to see what we could do..."

Initially went by the dealership to see what we could do for a trade in with our 2012 ford fusion for a 2010 ford f150. Ricky was the salesperson we were consulting with. He was very pleasant the entire time but when we could not bring the price down to what we were looking for. We politely said we were going to check around n keep our options open with pennyrile. His entire mood changed and states "well i thought we had a deal". My husband said we just cant do that price right now maybe in a few months but we will let you know. He then states "well the only peole who say theyll come back is jesus..." I could not believe how rude this man was. Customer service went out the window and as he walked over to the front desk. He still went on about how much we wanted for the truck to another associated working the front desk to get our car key. That was the worst service i have seen with any dealer or person for that matter. And for the rest of the staff they had nothing better to do then talk badly about other staff members around customers. I think the staff need to be trained on the consideration and customer service aspect of their job! Very Disappointed.

Ricky Sellers

Wise69sm
12/13/2011

"In 2008 we happend to stop by Pennyrile Ford to look at..."

In 2008 we happend to stop by Pennyrile Ford to look at vehicles. We were not really looking to buy just yet, however when we got the deal we got on our 2008 F150 supercrew we could not pass it up. Since then, We have purchased 5 more vehicles from them. Two trade in vehicles(in which we got very good trade in values) for two new vehicles and 3 used vehicles for family. We have sent our neighbors to them and co-workers and each time they have handled everyone "Exceptionally well." Gene Hensley and Jackie Skinner have been our sales associates and I "Highly Recommend Them." Each time, I call and they find exactly what I am looking for and the price that I want it for. Brian has always worked wonders with the numbers... I give him a shout out... "Woot Woot." All of them Greet us by name when we walk in the door. They follow up with us about our vehicles to make sure we are happy. I have also dealt with the service dept multiple times and never had any issue. You'd be crazy not to at least give them a try!

Gene Hensley, Jackie Skinner, and the rest of the staff .

nwrrtrader
11/16/2011

"I approached this dealer to find me a used/new Explorer..."

I approached this dealer to find me a used/new Explorer Adrenalin. They found me a 2010 in less than 2 days and arranged to have it transferred from another dealer. Besides finding the exact color and type vehicle I wanted they sold it to me at a great price. They also gave me a very fair offer on my trade-in. I highly recommend this dealer. They don't hide fees and are very up front about everything. You can't always say that about a dealer.

Clay Smith

sammybky
11/15/2011

"The service I receive at Pennyrile Ford is tremendous. ..."

The service I receive at Pennyrile Ford is tremendous. It could not be better. The staff are all very customer oriented, knowledgeable about the vehicles they service, and are very good at what they do.

Mike Stewart and Clay Smith

Beckyhatfield
11/15/2011

"This dealership goes the extra mile to give their..."

This dealership goes the extra mile to give their customers a great deal when they purchase a vehicle. We have never purchased a car where everything about the car was explained in detail by the salesperson until we made our purchase at Pennyrile Ford. You feel like your business is appreciated. The service department is outstanding and they promptly take care of any service concerns. I highly recommend buying vehicles from Pennyrile Ford. We are already planning on purchasing a second vehicle soon.

Jackie Smith, Brian Brown, Clay Smith, Dan Gardner