Penske Buick GMC of Cerritos

Penske Buick GMC of Cerritos Info

JP
6/20/2016

"Poor customer service "

I bought a car from this dealer last year with extended warranty. A year later I traded in for a 2016 Silverado. I was informed that I could cancel the extended warranty. I when my to the dealer and submitted the requests and now 4 months and the runaround from all the managers and financial managers, I still haven't gotten the warranty cancelled. Do not deal with this people!!!

Annie sales manager

Chiefs58
9/12/2015

"Good price, poor customer service and communication,"

I purchased a used Ford Truck from this dealership. The first issue I had was upon leaving the dealership, the truck was on Empty. The salesman advised me the Desk Manager refused to put any fuel in it! I was told to drive down the street and fuel it myself! Seriously? I've purchased over a dozen new vehicles and a few used ones from dealerships and never left on anything less than full! I didn't realize I was going to need to negotiate for fuel! I thought that was tacky and unprofessional! Second issue was that my wife needed to be on the sale contract as the buyer or co-buyer because she was the primary member. We were not aware of it at the time of the sale, but I called the salesman the next day and advised him of the issue. It took them a week to get the amended contract to me and I was the one calling to find out the status! Very poor communication! Why did it take a week to get the amended contract when they can generate a contract in seconds while you're at the dealership? My credit union was even surprised it took so long! Third issue was with the status of the vehicle when I took delivery of it. After I got home, I noticed all the fluids were below the factory standard levels except for the brake fluid. The oil was jet black and the oil filter looked old. It wasn't even a motorcraft filter. At the time of purchase, I was told vehicle was serviced/inspected and detailed. I took pictures and sent them to the salesman and the sales manager advising them of my findings. I was told they were going to consult with the service manager. During that time, I received a $200 visa gift card due to the fuel issue when I left the dealership after advising the sales manager of what occurred. I never received an explanation as to why the vehicle was in that status if it had, in fact, been serviced? The dealership never offered to resolve the issue or even offer to have me bring the vehicle back to address my concerns. I requested the vehicle inspection report as well, but to this day, I never received it. I finally had to take the truck to a Ford Dealership to have it serviced. I sent photos of the truck after taking it to Ford for service along with a request for them to reimburse me $95.42, which was the cost of the service. The only response I received was from the service manager in an email. He stated I could use the visa gift card, which was given to me for the fuel issue, to pay for the vehicle to be serviced. As of today, which has been almost a month since I purchased the truck, I have yet to receive an explanation for the status of the fluids in the truck and the inspection report that was allegedly done by the service department. I called GMC and filed a complaint. I also have sent numerous emails and left messages with the service manager, sales manager and general manager of the dealership. They have yet to call me or email me. In conclusion, I would not purchase a used vehicle from this dealership. If you do, make sure the fuel is full and you take extra time to inspect the vehicle, thoroughly. Do not take their word for it! When you leave the dealership, you're on your own. I was surprised that even with a 30 day warranty I was given with the truck, I was never asked to bring it back! Poor customer service!

Robert Adams, Robert Alvarez, Christian Farmer

nfrausto
8/15/2014

"horrible service"

waited all day to buy a truck never a clear or timely answer and wouldn't finance us so we went to ford and financed and drove home in a new 2014 eco-boost f150 at $490 a month, i was a GMC/Chevy guy but not anymore.

alexander ruiz

wver12
5/27/2014

"AWESOME DEALER AND AWESOME STAFF"

Wonderful customer oriented staff, would buy and recommend this dealer in a heart beat, Thank you David and Rhonda you are the two reasons I bought a car today. THANK YOU

Rhonda Delacruz, David Loyola

newnewcar
1/21/2014

"I began my search for a car with the online chat function..."

I began my search for a car with the online chat function and received a response from David Loyola regarding the options I wanted and an initial price break down for the car. David was extremely helpful in working with me on detailed payments and getting the deal done. The price David gave me on the car blew me away (especially considering it is January when I am usually hesitant to buy a car because of the lack of good deals) because it was so much lower than competing dealers were offering. He even proactively offered to deliver my car for me (something which very few dealers I know are willing to do) and brought it straight to my home where we signed the papers. I could not have asked for an easier transaction. It was all done via email and it was friendly, not pushy, the way so many dealers can be. Thanks for a great deal, and I hope all those reading this will give David a call (or email) to see if he can earn your business too. A.I. (1/2014)

David Loyola

griselda
7/15/2013

"Jay was very helpful and honest. He made my experience in..."

Jay was very helpful and honest. He made my experience in car shopping pleasant. Thanks Jay, The other employees were very friendly and welcoming. Thanks.

dycordova
7/15/2013

"My fiance and I had been in search of a second car for..."

My fiance and I had been in search of a second car for months. A mixture of not finding a great car at our budget, not getting qualified, or dealers asking for thousands of dollars down were just a few reasons we still had not purchased our much needed second vehicle. After much research and combing through the internet I came across an amazing deal at Penske Buick of Cerritos, it seemed to be to good to be true for a 2011 Buick Regal. I called the dealer on Sunday July 7th, and was referred to Robert Adams. I advised I was calling for the car online that had a huge mark down, he put me on hold while he confirmed they still had the vehicle. He came back on the line and confirmed they had the vehicle and at the advertised price!! I was in disbelief it was true, not just a bait like other dealers. He asked when we could come in for a test drive, we were in the next day July 8th. The vehicle was washed and waiting for us to test drive at 4pm as confirmed. Robert was so friendly, non pushy, and from the moment we met him he made us feel assured and positive that they would help us. We loved the car, go in to fill out an application, again no pressure. After a credit review, we were nervous that we wouldn't qualify for a payment within our budget. After a few back and forth's, we felt discouraged and thought the deal was over. As I was feeling discouraged, and hopeless, Otto and Robert approach us with the keys to our new vehicle, with the payment we wanted and everything within our budget/request, and 100% financed with Capital One Auto. I was in such shock, that I cried out of pure joy. I couldn't believe the transaction had gone so smooth, no haggling, no rude managers approaching us, no salesmen leaving us and ignoring us. They were fantastic and a true blessing for our family that day. About 2 hours later that evening, we signed all contracts and drove home in our 2011 Buick Regal. Robert Adams is great. Our family will be back in the future for another vehicle. Our family and friends have all been given rave reviews of the dealership, Otto, and Robert. I still can't believe I have my vehicle parked outside, and it's mine. Great people, smooth transaction, and finally real people, who take an interest in wanting to help people.

Robert Adams - Sales, Otto - Sales/Finance.

jimmiedavis
5/21/2013

"i wish to thank david loyola one of the best experiences..."

i wish to thank david loyola one of the best experiences we have ever had in buying a car...really, no kidding. david wasu were up front with the details of the vehicle as well as the price/contract. he really made us feel at ease. I guess we all have horror stories about car dealers and their salesmen... but david put a stop to that one line story! david, thanks for your patience and taking care of us in such an exemplary manner. not only were you professional, but personable as well. I know where I'll be buying my next vehicle down the road and I hope you're still working at penske. i think penske is lucky to have you on their team. it was more than a pleasure doing business with you (and penske) and what's really funny...I'm looking forward to when I get to buy my next car!!! go figure? that's never happened before!!! I would also like to thank jeff robinson in finance for taking his time explaing everything that needed to be explained and helping us to understand the contract details. as davis, he too was very down to earth and personable. we would also like to thank jeff for getting us a better rate at bank of america, rather than using my "pre-approval" rate from my credit union. jeff's caring and knowledge saved us money and we appreciate that. again, we wish to thank david and jeff for making this car buying experience a memorable one...and that's a good thing. it really is appreciated. sincerely, jim davis

jeff robinson, David Loyola

rail
4/14/2013

"David Loyola made this the easiest purchase ever. He was..."

David Loyola made this the easiest purchase ever. He was very helpful in every way possible. Omar Gamboa in finance was very helpful also. I will recomend both to anyone I know who is looking to purchase a car. I have purchased over 12 new cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best experiance I have ever had.

Omar Gamboa, David Loyola

zdad2
4/08/2013

"My first actual contact with this dealership was on the..."

My first actual contact with this dealership was on the phone with David Loyola. I called the phone number listed on the website for the Internet Sales dept. David answered with a warm friendly tone. I explained what type of vehicle and features I was looking for and asked if he had any available. David he would check his inventory and call me back within 10 minutes. My phone rang within approx. 5 minutes and it was David with the information I requested. I was very impressed with this quick response as other dealers had not been nearly as prompt, or for that matter even returned my calls. David gave me 3 different options to choose from. Although they did not have the exact car I was looking for he explained that he had one close by and could get it for us if we decided on that specific car. David was the exact type of salesman I knew I would enjoy doing business with.I explained that I wanted to look at 2 different colors side by side to compare and he said that was no problem.I explained that I was out of the area but may still decide to come that evening . David told me to just let him know and he woulkd have the cars pulled up front so we could see them. I was so impressed with David that my husband and I decided to make the 45 minute drive in traffic to see the vehicles. I called and let david know we were on our way and he said he would pull the vehicles out front for us. When we arrived the cars were out front as promised. Everyone greeted us in a very friendly manner and they paged David to let him know we were there.We test drove the vehicle 2013 Buick Verano and were very impressed with both the car and Davids knowledge of its features. Our plan was to go home and not purchase a vehicle that night.... but we were offered an amazing deal on both the vehicle and a great price on our trade that we drove home in our beautiful new Verano! We have purchased many cars over the years but this was by far the most amazing car buying experience in every aspect! Rhonda Delacruz in the finance office was very friendly and a joy to do business with. David Loyola and Rhonda Delacruz are real assets to your company. We could not have asked for a better experience!!! We love our new Verano and will spread the word about David and Penske Buick of Cerritos.

David Loyola