Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

18600 S Hawthorne Blvd,
Torrance, California 90504
Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay Info
About Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

Minutes from the 405 between El Nido Park and Columbia Park in Torrance, Penske Cadillac Buick GMC of South Bay is your source for new and used Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles in the Los Angeles area. We pride ourselves on our superior dedication in helping our customers find the perfect car, truck or SUV. Los Angeles Cadillac, GMC and Buick buyers may request a quick quote on a specific vehicle, and prequalify for financing right here online. Get directions to our L.A. Cadillac dealership at 18600 S Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504. We are also just a short drive for Anaheim, Culver City and Santa Monica Cadillac shoppers. Visit us today from anywhere in Southern California!

About Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Big Wayne
8/23/2016

"Great Service Friendly Staff "

Hands down best GM in the world made sure I was happy with my purchasing experience very nice lady even gave me a hug I'm so pleased with this dealer five star service clean comfortable environment gave me a brand new car for a loaner I just love this place and love the staff as well. Keep up the excellent work Cadillac Penske!!!

DLangella
8/15/2016

"Amazing Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We just purchased a new Platinum Cadilac Escalade at this dealership. Jonathan Beard and Dana Jack made our entire process a wonderful experience. No wasted time, extremely informative, and very to the point. We have purchased many vehicles in the past and none compare to this level of service. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase/lease a Cadillac, Buick, or GMC to come to the South Bay Penske Cadillac dealership. You will not be disappointed. They even stayed open past closing to make our transaction happen properly !

Addie83
7/16/2016

"We"ll be back"

salesmen could not have been more helpful very eager to please us in every way-- this was our fifth car from Penske--we will be back!

Sang Lee,Sam Gonzales

johnsonJP
6/22/2016

"Used car sales"

Purchased a used 2013 GMC 1500 at a good price. Very reasoable people to work with from Agustin in the internet dept to Andrea in sales. Easy to work with and willing to deal.

Andrea, Agustin, John, etc.

cesart
2/02/2016

"Service here is HORRIBLE!!!"

I definitely agree with all the other reviews on here. I took my 2014 buick enclave which I purchased there for faulty gear shifter that had bad clicking vibrations. Its under warranty and a week later it WASNT fixed. Gary Anderson their service manager claimed it was NORMAL! He was being condascending, unprofessional and a total jerk saying they wouldn't fix it. I've owned a cts and srx at other cadillac dealers and never had a bad experience. I have never felt so disrepected and unappreciated as a customer as I did there. Service there is horrible. Needless to say they lost me as a customer and I will take this up with their guest relations office for sure. Take your car to boulevard or martin Cadillac. They are courteous and professional there and have a much better team.

Gary Anderson service manager

Blankcheck
12/29/2015

"False advertising two mystery trucks"

Herb passed me to primo both failed to email me spec sheets. Manager Jon B told me 2 trucks listed where on lot and would be washed. Trucks were never available. Drove 300 miles round trip to be passed off to two different sales men who also couldn't find mystery trucks for four hours. Waste of time and unprofessional establishment.

Herb,primo,Jon Beard, Dana, mike

Buicklover
12/20/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Went into the dealership to look at a new Buick. Phil and the manager, Herb took great care of me. They explained everything about the process and guided me through the purchase of my new Enclave.

Herb, Phil

Johny the legend
12/20/2015

"Love this place"

Super humble and you young people love to go here.. I bought 3 cars from them!!! Thank you Penske I will be back to get another car for family

Aaron Niko cathy

Disgruntled Customer
10/30/2015

"Incompetent and Non-Responsive!"

These people are either idiots or crooks. I purchased a car through them and they screwed up nearly every aspect of the deal, causing me problems with both the lender and the DMV. Worse, they simply did not respond to my written complaints, nor to my calls. When problems registering the car arose, they claimed it was because the car needed a smog check, which the DMV said was not true. Rather, according to the DMV, Penske had failed to send them the Certificate of Title (pink slip). Worse, the paperwork shows that Penske charged me for a smog check they admit was never done, but they never responded to my request for a refund of that charge. The didn't even respond to a complaint filed with the BBB. Avoid this dealer!

Several

Frustrated customer
9/14/2015

"Stay away from this dealer! No customer service and lies!"

The worst customer service I have ever experienced! I bought my car and 2 days after the sale the car wouldn't start. Because I live in OC , the sales manager told me to get a rental car through the Enterprise down here while they tow my newly purchased car out of my garage. The rental place had to, however, get my credit card for guarantee. My car was back within 48 hours with a new battery and the person who delivered it drove away in my rental. A month later I had a charge from Enterprise for $400!!!! Turns out the rental was never returned to their location and this is what they charged! It took 4 months to receive $300 back on my card! No apology, nothing! I purchased a higher option of an extended warranty from GM Protection. I receive a card in the mail for the lower plan, called the dealer and they assured they have processed the right one and they will have it corrected. I now have a broken water pump (who my mechanic says has been leaking since the first oil change 3 months after the car purchase) and the GM plan is, of course, the lower option. Another call to the dealer and a run around! I left a message for the manager and I haven't even gotten a courtesy call from her! I am going to contact the ownership as this is just not acceptable, Too much trouble, waste of my time, energy, no customer service! No wonder all the terrible reviews here! Should have learned my lesson! They better make this right!

Marvin/Melvin