Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

18600 S Hawthorne Blvd,
Torrance, California 90504
Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay Info
About Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

Minutes from the 405 between El Nido Park and Columbia Park in Torrance, Penske Cadillac Buick GMC of South Bay is your source for new and used Cadillac, Buick and GMC vehicles in the Los Angeles area. We pride ourselves on our superior dedication in helping our customers find the perfect car, truck or SUV. Los Angeles Cadillac, GMC and Buick buyers may request a quick quote on a specific vehicle, and prequalify for financing right here online. Get directions to our L.A. Cadillac dealership at 18600 S Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504. We are also just a short drive for Anaheim, Culver City and Santa Monica Cadillac shoppers. Visit us today from anywhere in Southern California!

About Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

SMASSOUDI
9/13/2016

"Simply the best Cadillac experience!!!"

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Penske Cadillac for your next new Cadillac! This dealer is on top of things! Their attention to detail is simply amazing! I dealt with Thomas Woolsey in sales and Cathy Sommerville, the general manager. Thomas configured my 2017 CTS-V order exactly how I wanted and Cathy (an awesome general manager) put my order in the very same day. The vehicle arrived quickly and I was in and out in about an hour with my new car. From the moment my order went in to the moment my vehicle arrived, Thomas was outstanding! He sent me email updates as my order moved through the entire production process and for an automotive enthusiast is a very nice and exciting touch. I would like to publicly thank Thomas and Cathy for an amazing customer experience!

September 13, 2016

Thank you SMassoudi for choosing Penske Cadillac dealership. We appreciate the opportunity and the positive feedback on your experience. Enjoy your beautiful car and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Sakedra
9/09/2016

"Dana Jack is the best!"

Fast and extremely friendly. Dana Jack was very knowledgeable and showed me every feature my Buick LaCrosse Premium II offered. I will definitely be back for my next car/truck.

September 12, 2016

Thank you Sakedra! We are so happy to hear about your great buying experience here at Penske. We appreciate the positive feedback from our guest and we look forward to seeing you again when you bring your car back for service. Please stop by our sales department to say hello!

Mb
9/05/2016

"Great overall experience"

Buying or leasing car can be stressful and overwhelming, but Dana Jack made this experience great. We went to look at a car and ended up walking out with a new one... Dana and the entire staff made us comfortable and at no time pressured us into anything. Jesse Espinoza was fast, knowledgeable and helpful in getting our paperwork ready. I would STRONGLY recommend this dealership especially Dana Jack , Sean (floor manager) and Jesse Espinoza if they are looking for a Cadillac, Buick or GMC. Thanks guys!

Jesse Espinoza ..Sean ( floor manager)

September 06, 2016

Thank you so much! We are always pleased to hear positive feedback on your experience here at Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay. We look forward to seeing you again with another great experience when you bring your car back for Service. Make sure you stop by to say hello to our Sales department. We appreciate our guest and thank you for the opportunity on your purchase. Congratulations on your new truck!!

Big Wayne
8/23/2016

"Great Service Friendly Staff "

Hands down best GM in the world made sure I was happy with my purchasing experience very nice lady even gave me a hug I'm so pleased with this dealer five star service clean comfortable environment gave me a brand new car for a loaner I just love this place and love the staff as well. Keep up the excellent work Cadillac Penske!!!

DLangella
8/15/2016

"Amazing Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We just purchased a new Platinum Cadilac Escalade at this dealership. Jonathan Beard and Dana Jack made our entire process a wonderful experience. No wasted time, extremely informative, and very to the point. We have purchased many vehicles in the past and none compare to this level of service. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase/lease a Cadillac, Buick, or GMC to come to the South Bay Penske Cadillac dealership. You will not be disappointed. They even stayed open past closing to make our transaction happen properly !

Addie83
7/16/2016

"We"ll be back"

salesmen could not have been more helpful very eager to please us in every way-- this was our fifth car from Penske--we will be back!

Sang Lee,Sam Gonzales

johnsonJP
6/22/2016

"Used car sales"

Purchased a used 2013 GMC 1500 at a good price. Very reasoable people to work with from Agustin in the internet dept to Andrea in sales. Easy to work with and willing to deal.

Andrea, Agustin, John, etc.

cesart
2/02/2016

"Service here is HORRIBLE!!!"

I definitely agree with all the other reviews on here. I took my 2014 buick enclave which I purchased there for faulty gear shifter that had bad clicking vibrations. Its under warranty and a week later it WASNT fixed. Gary Anderson their service manager claimed it was NORMAL! He was being condascending, unprofessional and a total jerk saying they wouldn't fix it. I've owned a cts and srx at other cadillac dealers and never had a bad experience. I have never felt so disrepected and unappreciated as a customer as I did there. Service there is horrible. Needless to say they lost me as a customer and I will take this up with their guest relations office for sure. Take your car to boulevard or martin Cadillac. They are courteous and professional there and have a much better team.

Gary Anderson service manager

Blankcheck
12/29/2015

"False advertising two mystery trucks"

Herb passed me to primo both failed to email me spec sheets. Manager Jon B told me 2 trucks listed where on lot and would be washed. Trucks were never available. Drove 300 miles round trip to be passed off to two different sales men who also couldn't find mystery trucks for four hours. Waste of time and unprofessional establishment.

Herb,primo,Jon Beard, Dana, mike

Buicklover
12/20/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Went into the dealership to look at a new Buick. Phil and the manager, Herb took great care of me. They explained everything about the process and guided me through the purchase of my new Enclave.

Herb, Phil