Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Info

Martin Auto Group

cesart
2/02/2016

"Service here is HORRIBLE!!!"

I definitely agree with all the other reviews on here. I took my 2014 buick enclave which I purchased there for faulty gear shifter that had bad clicking vibrations. Its under warranty and a week later it WASNT fixed. Gary Anderson their service manager claimed it was NORMAL! He was being condascending, unprofessional and a total jerk saying they wouldn't fix it. I've owned a cts and srx at other cadillac dealers and never had a bad experience. I have never felt so disrepected and unappreciated as a customer as I did there. Service there is horrible. Needless to say they lost me as a customer and I will take this up with their guest relations office for sure. Take your car to boulevard or martin Cadillac. They are courteous and professional there and have a much better team.

Gary Anderson service manager

Blankcheck
12/29/2015

"False advertising two mystery trucks"

Herb passed me to primo both failed to email me spec sheets. Manager Jon B told me 2 trucks listed where on lot and would be washed. Trucks were never available. Drove 300 miles round trip to be passed off to two different sales men who also couldn't find mystery trucks for four hours. Waste of time and unprofessional establishment.

Herb,primo,Jon Beard, Dana, mike

Buicklover
12/20/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Went into the dealership to look at a new Buick. Phil and the manager, Herb took great care of me. They explained everything about the process and guided me through the purchase of my new Enclave.

Herb, Phil

Johny the legend
12/20/2015

"Love this place"

Super humble and you young people love to go here.. I bought 3 cars from them!!! Thank you Penske I will be back to get another car for family

Aaron Niko cathy

Disgruntled Customer
10/30/2015

"Incompetent and Non-Responsive!"

These people are either idiots or crooks. I purchased a car through them and they screwed up nearly every aspect of the deal, causing me problems with both the lender and the DMV. Worse, they simply did not respond to my written complaints, nor to my calls. When problems registering the car arose, they claimed it was because the car needed a smog check, which the DMV said was not true. Rather, according to the DMV, Penske had failed to send them the Certificate of Title (pink slip). Worse, the paperwork shows that Penske charged me for a smog check they admit was never done, but they never responded to my request for a refund of that charge. The didn't even respond to a complaint filed with the BBB. Avoid this dealer!

Several

Frustrated customer
9/14/2015

"Stay away from this dealer! No customer service and lies!"

The worst customer service I have ever experienced! I bought my car and 2 days after the sale the car wouldn't start. Because I live in OC , the sales manager told me to get a rental car through the Enterprise down here while they tow my newly purchased car out of my garage. The rental place had to, however, get my credit card for guarantee. My car was back within 48 hours with a new battery and the person who delivered it drove away in my rental. A month later I had a charge from Enterprise for $400!!!! Turns out the rental was never returned to their location and this is what they charged! It took 4 months to receive $300 back on my card! No apology, nothing! I purchased a higher option of an extended warranty from GM Protection. I receive a card in the mail for the lower plan, called the dealer and they assured they have processed the right one and they will have it corrected. I now have a broken water pump (who my mechanic says has been leaking since the first oil change 3 months after the car purchase) and the GM plan is, of course, the lower option. Another call to the dealer and a run around! I left a message for the manager and I haven't even gotten a courtesy call from her! I am going to contact the ownership as this is just not acceptable, Too much trouble, waste of my time, energy, no customer service! No wonder all the terrible reviews here! Should have learned my lesson! They better make this right!

Marvin/Melvin

AniKitsinian
4/14/2015

"No customer service, lack professionalism!"

We are in the process of purchasing a car from this dealership through a broker and the service that we have received, specifically because of Janet Pepper, has been unacceptable. She lacks professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail. She actually told the driver who tried to deliver a terrain that was in an unacceptable condition to our home that she did not care about our concerns. SHE DID NOT CARE! What kind of service is that?

Janet Pepper

james
2/25/2015

"sucky service!! Find a different Dealership"

Told us that we have a "rare" car and that it should be done in a couple days. It's been waaaaaaay longer than that, gave us a loner and no one ever answers in the service department. Not satisfied at all to say the least.

Mike

samrich3rd
2/04/2015

"If you want poor serivce go to Penske Southbay"

Friday 1/30/15 was my first and last service experience with Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay. It took 40 minutes to drop my car off for service, a ridiculous amount of time. The employees are harried, rushed; either not well trained or have too much work on their plates. When I picked my car up there was a bonus on the passenger seat – a receipt from 7-Eleven. It seems a Penske employee took my car to the 7-Eleven on Prarie at 1:10 pm to get some Fritos and a coke and left the receipt for me. Nice. The part Penske ordered for me (warranty repair) is in, but they won’t be installing it. Boulevard Buick is re-ordering the part, they will be performing all of my service from now on. If you want to be treated poorly and have your car used as the employee errand-mobile then go to Penske. If you want to be treated well, go somewhere else.

Mike Palmer

rolis100
12/13/2014

"2015 cadillac escalade"

I decided to go into this dealer and inquire about a 2015 Cadillac Escalade. My experience was extremely frustrating. I was misled, and deceived. They are very dishonest people, they wasted my time and affected my fico score . I will also be taking legal action against this dealership. STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!

Lorenzo Edwards, Mike Pronesti