Read Reviews Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

Torrance, California 90504

Service: (310) 683-2043

Manufacturers: Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Service Center

based on 5 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

49 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Very unprofessional and rude sales person- ZERO Rating"

eadc
8/15/2014 7:38:22 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Niko Pacis & Salesman Nathan

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I made sure that I had an option contract before I left the dealership at 10pm . They said I have 7 days to come back with the money for the car.. I went to my bank the following morning and also called my sales person (NATE) to let him know that the bank already had the info and just waiting for the approval. He texted me back saying he was with a customer and will call me back. At 3pm, I called NATE from the bank with my banker, to ask who the check will be payable too. He hesitated, and then later on told us that they have just sold the car that morning. You can just imagine how infuriating it is for me- and I did not even get the courtesy call from them to let me know that another sale was in process. THEY TOTALLY DISREGARDED the option contract!!!!
And of course, trying to call them back to speak to his manager, who I also spoke with the previous evening (NIKO SPACIC) just took me to voice mail. T
The least they could offer was a sincere apology - but instead I was told that there is nothing he can do. And then even made a point to tell me, that I was calling him on his personal cell phone... which by the way is the number he gave me to contact him....
Unbelievable...

Twitter
"I have been many dealership..."

a75787695
4/5/2013 3:26:24 AM

Gearn Burns

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I have been many dealership Audi..Bmw..Mercedes-Benz...Infiniti..Ferrari with my boss..Lamborghini with my boss..Nissan..Porsche..Toyota to meet sales, but this guy Gearn Burns from Penske Cadillac, he is BEST sales manager, trust me if you want Cadillac just call him, I got my frist Cadillac CTS-V, so cheap.

Twitter
"I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so..."

opal123
4/4/2013 2:15:19 PM

Carlos Navarro

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so satisfied with the employees name Carlos Navarro, he help me in so many ways, with outstanding respect and work with me and got the deal that I was looking for he did not stop until I was satisfied. Just because of his outstanding personality I will always be one of your customers

Twitter
"Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the..."

hj0102
4/4/2013 2:51:32 AM

Carlos Navarro

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the client. Happy to deal with them. Total cost of car didn't negociated. Need more selection, but still happy to get this 2013 Buick Encore.

Twitter
"I recently leased a beautiful 2013 Pearl ATS Cadillac..."

N2niquet
3/22/2013 2:05:21 PM

Karina Vasquez

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I recently leased a beautiful 2013 Pearl ATS Cadillac from Grier Steele and Karina Vasquez of Penske Cadillac in Torrance. They were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond and really fought for what I wanted. I recommend them completely. They are trustworthy and honest, two characteristics hard to find in this world. Thank you Grier and Karina, I look forward to working with you in the future!!!

Twitter
"First of all there is a huge discrepancy between the..."

karitlopez
7/17/2012 10:19:30 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mia
Manager Jeff

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

First of all there is a huge discrepancy between the internet prices and the prices at the dealer. Once we mentioned the internet price, we were told by the manager on site that was a misprint. We went home and after going through all the internet deals, we found a 2008 GMC acadia that was listed at $21,900 on the internet and 28,900 at the dealer. We printed the internet price and went back to the dealer. The sales person who had helped us earlier had a terrible attitude and ended up walking out on us and telling us he was not going to sell us a vehicle. We ended up with a new sales person. We purchased the car. After driving it for a couple of weeks, we realized something seemed wrong. Took it to a body shop to be inspected to find out it had been in a previous accident. Bumper and right fender had been replaced with after market parts. The whole left side had been repainted...with a cheap paint job, the paint was already peeling and if you paid close attention you could see the paint didn't even match. The dealer claims that they inspect the vehicles, but didn't realize this car had this much work done???? When we went back, the manager on site that day was unable to help in any manner. He was clueless! We contacted corporate office, took the car back and requested a refund. The manager said that he did not have to disclose that information if the cost of body work did not exceed $500. Body work is expensive and I know that exceeded $500. Anyway, they took the car back, but its been a week and they have not returned our downpayment. Still waiting. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. They have an F rating by the better business bureau. They are not accredited by the bureau and have not attempted to apply for accreditation by the BBB.

Twitter
"I had a written offer from a competitor, but while I was..."

bgkcasting
4/7/2012 2:50:45 AM

Carlos Clemente

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I had a written offer from a competitor, but while I was driving there, they blew me off, so I contacted Carlos, told him I had a written offer and can he beat it. He called back, offered me a better deal, and when I got there, the car was ready, I signed some paperwork, did a little back and forth with Rene in financing (I did my homework) and chopped the price down even farther. They were no nonsense and I buy two cars every three years. Just run your numbers through Carlos and he'll beat them.

Twitter
"I wish I had the options of zero stars, this dealership..."

kirstenbornstein
8/22/2011 8:51:45 PM

WILLIAM FUENTES

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I wish I had the options of zero stars, this dealership is dishonest, rude & the sales people and managers alike have no respect for the common person. WILLIAM FUENTES, had promised 2 vehicles we on the lot for me to look at, 2 hours later I went to look at them, once i got to Penske, William was paged and he was in the car driving it around for me to look at until William himself came to "greet" me and saw that I was a young Mom (my husband and other daughter had gone to the restroom) he completely disregarded me and said "umm, the cars were sold, you can drive to our other dealership 16 miles away if you want, but I don't know what else to tell you". His arrogance continued as I told him that was too far to drive, he couldn't care less and did not want MY business, he turned around, walked away & even laughed to one of his co workers. Little did he know or care how eager to purchase a car I was. When my husband got wind, he was furious & spoke to William, still lackluster & ignorant and called his manager who had a very similar attitude. Not once did somebody ask us how they could help us, and even after my husband called and complained, the Manager never personally offered his services to us, or even extended an invitation back for a different experience with another sales person, something we would have gladly excepted. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone, unless you are a fan of a unwelcoming, rude & dishonest sales approach.

Twitter
"The best price, service, professionalism you can get!!..."

iraerae@aol.com
1/28/2011 6:09:16 PM

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

The best price, service, professionalism you can get!! Grier Steele and team make it happen at Penske! I had visited other dealerships and the staff took forever to assist me. Not at Penske...as soon as I walked in the door I was greeted. Grier met my price requirements and I left having a wonderful car buying experience.

I would strongly recommend this dealership, they are large, clean, professional and on the ball to make every client happy.
thank you!

Twitter
"I thought buying my new truck was going to be a real..."

builder71
1/13/2011 4:27:07 PM

My Review Of Penske Cadillac Buick GMC:

I thought buying my new truck was going to be a real hassel. But once I walked into the dealership and met the salesman (Grier Steele) I knew it was going to be smooth sailing. Greir was very knowledgable, personable and friendly. I would certainly buy another vechile through this dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>