Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Norm Reeves Buick GMC

AniKitsinian
4/14/2015

"No customer service, lack professionalism!"

We are in the process of purchasing a car from this dealership through a broker and the service that we have received, specifically because of Janet Pepper, has been unacceptable. She lacks professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail. She actually told the driver who tried to deliver a terrain that was in an unacceptable condition to our home that she did not care about our concerns. SHE DID NOT CARE! What kind of service is that?

Janet Pepper

james
2/25/2015

"sucky service!! Find a different Dealership"

Told us that we have a "rare" car and that it should be done in a couple days. It's been waaaaaaay longer than that, gave us a loner and no one ever answers in the service department. Not satisfied at all to say the least.

Mike

samrich3rd
2/04/2015

"If you want poor serivce go to Penske Southbay"

Friday 1/30/15 was my first and last service experience with Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Southbay. It took 40 minutes to drop my car off for service, a ridiculous amount of time. The employees are harried, rushed; either not well trained or have too much work on their plates. When I picked my car up there was a bonus on the passenger seat – a receipt from 7-Eleven. It seems a Penske employee took my car to the 7-Eleven on Prarie at 1:10 pm to get some Fritos and a coke and left the receipt for me. Nice. The part Penske ordered for me (warranty repair) is in, but they won’t be installing it. Boulevard Buick is re-ordering the part, they will be performing all of my service from now on. If you want to be treated poorly and have your car used as the employee errand-mobile then go to Penske. If you want to be treated well, go somewhere else.

Mike Palmer

rolis100
12/13/2014

"2015 cadillac escalade"

I decided to go into this dealer and inquire about a 2015 Cadillac Escalade. My experience was extremely frustrating. I was misled, and deceived. They are very dishonest people, they wasted my time and affected my fico score . I will also be taking legal action against this dealership. STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!

Lorenzo Edwards, Mike Pronesti

alitb
10/23/2014

"worst dealership ever"

they sent me some numbers and then when i drove there (which took me 1 hour) they said they dont know how they calculated this numbers. they wasted my whole day and at the end the sales manager Mike Ildefonso told me if you don't want this you can go. he was totally rude and impolite. he doesn't know anything about how to talk with customers. they just waste your time without any apology. I wouldn't go there even if they offer unbelievable deal just because they are liar.

mike ildefonso

kmariebox
9/18/2014

"Taking Advantage of My 83 Year Old Mother!"

My mother, who will be 83 years old next month, has been trusting Penske Cadillac (formerly known as Ronald Moran Cadillac) for 15+ years. Over this time, her & her husband (who is now deceased), have purchased MANY Cadillacs from Penske and chose their service department as well, EXCLUSIVELY. Now that my mother is a recent widow and going on 83, I started keeping a closer watch on things and unfortunately, I have Penske to thank for that... In February of this year, she brought her 2007 XLR (yes, she's elderly but quite sporty) in for some regular maintenance: oil change, complete fuel system service, transmission service, 4-wheel alignment, power steering fluid, brake fluid, rear diff service, A/C evap core service & replaced cabin air filter. Since then, I have taken ownership of this car & live out of state. I took the car to a very trusting & reputable Master XLR Tech last month to have some work done on the top (its a convertible) and established a trusting relationship with him. I had him go over the receipt my mother had from Penske in February, to see if there was anything further that needed to be done. He thoroughly checked over the car and brought 2 very disappointing items to my attention. Everything was done to the car the receipt had stated, with the exception of the service on the fuel system. So right there, my mother was cheated out of $279.35. The brake fluid exchange was questionable ($171.00).. and here's the KICKER ... the most simple & less than a 5 minute process: They replaced her passenger side cabin air filter. The filter itself was $40.02. Not only did they CHARGE her to put it in, but they charged her 1 full hour of labor ($139.95) to do so! The other two issues are very serious to me for sure, but this filter? If the filter was the only issue, I would still be just as furious! Penske has lost a valued customer over this! THEY INDEED, HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AN ELDERLY WOMAN! Don't send your mother, sister, daughter or wife there, EVER! In fact, no one should trust them! Mike Palmer was the service writer and should have written off the labor charge, or AT THE LEAST, just charged her for 15 minutes of labor! I left a detailed voice message for the service manager, Dave Driscoll and no returned call has been made. UPDATE: By the way, go to the Better Business Bureau's website and look Penske up! They aren't accredited with the BBB and they have an **F** rating! Factors that lowered Penske Cadillac Hummer's rating include: * Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business. * BBB does not have a clear understanding of this business.

Mike Palmer - Service Writer

eadc
8/15/2014

"Very unprofessional and rude sales person- ZERO Rating"

I made sure that I had an option contract before I left the dealership at 10pm . They said I have 7 days to come back with the money for the car.. I went to my bank the following morning and also called my sales person (NATE) to let him know that the bank already had the info and just waiting for the approval. He texted me back saying he was with a customer and will call me back. At 3pm, I called NATE from the bank with my banker, to ask who the check will be payable too. He hesitated, and then later on told us that they have just sold the car that morning. You can just imagine how infuriating it is for me- and I did not even get the courtesy call from them to let me know that another sale was in process. THEY TOTALLY DISREGARDED the option contract!!!! And of course, trying to call them back to speak to his manager, who I also spoke with the previous evening (NIKO SPACIC) just took me to voice mail. T The least they could offer was a sincere apology - but instead I was told that there is nothing he can do. And then even made a point to tell me, that I was calling him on his personal cell phone... which by the way is the number he gave me to contact him.... Unbelievable...

Niko Pacis & Salesman Nathan

a75787695
4/05/2013

"I have been many dealership..."

I have been many dealership Audi..Bmw..Mercedes-Benz...Infiniti..Ferrari with my boss..Lamborghini with my boss..Nissan..Porsche..Toyota to meet sales, but this guy Gearn Burns from Penske Cadillac, he is BEST sales manager, trust me if you want Cadillac just call him, I got my frist Cadillac CTS-V, so cheap.

Gearn Burns

opal123
4/04/2013

"I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so..."

I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so satisfied with the employees name Carlos Navarro, he help me in so many ways, with outstanding respect and work with me and got the deal that I was looking for he did not stop until I was satisfied. Just because of his outstanding personality I will always be one of your customers

Carlos Navarro

hj0102
4/04/2013

"Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the..."

Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the client. Happy to deal with them. Total cost of car didn't negociated. Need more selection, but still happy to get this 2013 Buick Encore.

Carlos Navarro