Penske Cadillac Buick GMC

Penske Cadillac Buick GMC
Call
Penske Cadillac Buick GMC Info

"worst dealership ever"

they sent me some numbers and then when i drove there (which took me 1 hour) they said they dont know how they calculated this numbers. they wasted my whole day and at the end the sales manager Mike Ildefonso told me if you don't want this you can go. he was totally rude and impolite. he doesn't know anything about how to talk with customers. they just waste your time without any apology. I wouldn't go there even if they offer unbelievable deal just because they are liar.

mike ildefonso

"Taking Advantage of My 83 Year Old Mother!"

My mother, who will be 83 years old next month, has been trusting Penske Cadillac (formerly known as Ronald Moran Cadillac) for 15+ years. Over this time, her & her husband (who is now deceased), have purchased MANY Cadillacs from Penske and chose their service department as well, EXCLUSIVELY. Now that my mother is a recent widow and going on 83, I started keeping a closer watch on things and unfortunately, I have Penske to thank for that... In February of this year, she brought her 2007 XLR (yes, she's elderly but quite sporty) in for some regular maintenance: oil change, complete fuel system service, transmission service, 4-wheel alignment, power steering fluid, brake fluid, rear diff service, A/C evap core service & replaced cabin air filter. Since then, I have taken ownership of this car & live out of state. I took the car to a very trusting & reputable Master XLR Tech last month to have some work done on the top (its a convertible) and established a trusting relationship with him. I had him go over the receipt my mother had from Penske in February, to see if there was anything further that needed to be done. He thoroughly checked over the car and brought 2 very disappointing items to my attention. Everything was done to the car the receipt had stated, with the exception of the service on the fuel system. So right there, my mother was cheated out of $279.35. The brake fluid exchange was questionable ($171.00).. and here's the KICKER ... the most simple & less than a 5 minute process: They replaced her passenger side cabin air filter. The filter itself was $40.02. Not only did they CHARGE her to put it in, but they charged her 1 full hour of labor ($139.95) to do so! The other two issues are very serious to me for sure, but this filter? If the filter was the only issue, I would still be just as furious! Penske has lost a valued customer over this! THEY INDEED, HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AN ELDERLY WOMAN! Don't send your mother, sister, daughter or wife there, EVER! In fact, no one should trust them! Mike Palmer was the service writer and should have written off the labor charge, or AT THE LEAST, just charged her for 15 minutes of labor! I left a detailed voice message for the service manager, Dave Driscoll and no returned call has been made. UPDATE: By the way, go to the Better Business Bureau's website and look Penske up! They aren't accredited with the BBB and they have an **F** rating! Factors that lowered Penske Cadillac Hummer's rating include: * Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business. * BBB does not have a clear understanding of this business.

Mike Palmer - Service Writer

"Very unprofessional and rude sales person- ZERO Rating"

I made sure that I had an option contract before I left the dealership at 10pm . They said I have 7 days to come back with the money for the car.. I went to my bank the following morning and also called my sales person (NATE) to let him know that the bank already had the info and just waiting for the approval. He texted me back saying he was with a customer and will call me back. At 3pm, I called NATE from the bank with my banker, to ask who the check will be payable too. He hesitated, and then later on told us that they have just sold the car that morning. You can just imagine how infuriating it is for me- and I did not even get the courtesy call from them to let me know that another sale was in process. THEY TOTALLY DISREGARDED the option contract!!!! And of course, trying to call them back to speak to his manager, who I also spoke with the previous evening (NIKO SPACIC) just took me to voice mail. T The least they could offer was a sincere apology - but instead I was told that there is nothing he can do. And then even made a point to tell me, that I was calling him on his personal cell phone... which by the way is the number he gave me to contact him.... Unbelievable...

Niko Pacis & Salesman Nathan

"I have been many dealership..."

I have been many dealership Audi..Bmw..Mercedes-Benz...Infiniti..Ferrari with my boss..Lamborghini with my boss..Nissan..Porsche..Toyota to meet sales, but this guy Gearn Burns from Penske Cadillac, he is BEST sales manager, trust me if you want Cadillac just call him, I got my frist Cadillac CTS-V, so cheap.

Gearn Burns

"I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so..."

I ‘am very pleased with Penske in Torrance, I am so satisfied with the employees name Carlos Navarro, he help me in so many ways, with outstanding respect and work with me and got the deal that I was looking for he did not stop until I was satisfied. Just because of his outstanding personality I will always be one of your customers

Carlos Navarro

"Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the..."

Nice dealer. Aggressive sales, but not pressure to the client. Happy to deal with them. Total cost of car didn't negociated. Need more selection, but still happy to get this 2013 Buick Encore.

Carlos Navarro

"I recently leased a beautiful 2013 Pearl ATS Cadillac..."

I recently leased a beautiful 2013 Pearl ATS Cadillac from Grier Steele and Karina Vasquez of Penske Cadillac in Torrance. They were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond and really fought for what I wanted. I recommend them completely. They are trustworthy and honest, two characteristics hard to find in this world. Thank you Grier and Karina, I look forward to working with you in the future!!!

Grier Steele, Karina Vasquez

"First of all there is a huge discrepancy between the..."

First of all there is a huge discrepancy between the internet prices and the prices at the dealer. Once we mentioned the internet price, we were told by the manager on site that was a misprint. We went home and after going through all the internet deals, we found a 2008 GMC acadia that was listed at $21,900 on the internet and 28,900 at the dealer. We printed the internet price and went back to the dealer. The sales person who had helped us earlier had a terrible attitude and ended up walking out on us and telling us he was not going to sell us a vehicle. We ended up with a new sales person. We purchased the car. After driving it for a couple of weeks, we realized something seemed wrong. Took it to a body shop to be inspected to find out it had been in a previous accident. Bumper and right fender had been replaced with after market parts. The whole left side had been repainted...with a cheap paint job, the paint was already peeling and if you paid close attention you could see the paint didn't even match. The dealer claims that they inspect the vehicles, but didn't realize this car had this much work done???? When we went back, the manager on site that day was unable to help in any manner. He was clueless! We contacted corporate office, took the car back and requested a refund. The manager said that he did not have to disclose that information if the cost of body work did not exceed $500. Body work is expensive and I know that exceeded $500. Anyway, they took the car back, but its been a week and they have not returned our downpayment. Still waiting. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. They have an F rating by the better business bureau. They are not accredited by the bureau and have not attempted to apply for accreditation by the BBB.

Mia, Manager Jeff,

"I had a written offer from a competitor, but while I was..."

I had a written offer from a competitor, but while I was driving there, they blew me off, so I contacted Carlos, told him I had a written offer and can he beat it. He called back, offered me a better deal, and when I got there, the car was ready, I signed some paperwork, did a little back and forth with Rene in financing (I did my homework) and chopped the price down even farther. They were no nonsense and I buy two cars every three years. Just run your numbers through Carlos and he'll beat them.

Carlos Clemente

"I wish I had the options of zero stars, this dealership..."

I wish I had the options of zero stars, this dealership is dishonest, rude & the sales people and managers alike have no respect for the common person. WILLIAM FUENTES, had promised 2 vehicles we on the lot for me to look at, 2 hours later I went to look at them, once i got to Penske, William was paged and he was in the car driving it around for me to look at until William himself came to "greet" me and saw that I was a young Mom (my husband and other daughter had gone to the restroom) he completely disregarded me and said "umm, the cars were sold, you can drive to our other dealership 16 miles away if you want, but I don't know what else to tell you". His arrogance continued as I told him that was too far to drive, he couldn't care less and did not want MY business, he turned around, walked away & even laughed to one of his co workers. Little did he know or care how eager to purchase a car I was. When my husband got wind, he was furious & spoke to William, still lackluster & ignorant and called his manager who had a very similar attitude. Not once did somebody ask us how they could help us, and even after my husband called and complained, the Manager never personally offered his services to us, or even extended an invitation back for a different experience with another sales person, something we would have gladly excepted. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone, unless you are a fan of a unwelcoming, rude & dishonest sales approach.

WILLIAM FUENTES