Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

La Vista, Nebraska 68128
Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

Very Satisfied Customer
7/21/2015

"My 4th car from Performance"

I worked with Chris Burke (Sales Associate) and Tony Anderson (Sales Manager). They are a great team. They were true to their work in every aspect of the transaction. There was VERY LITTLE fluff, they are straight shooters and you should be also. Tell them what you are going to do on price and options, etc., and they will come back fairly. We all know that there is a little wiggle room, do your research and bring it with you and they will match or do better. I drove 250 miles each way (from home to there and back home) because of my prior experiences with them and the right price and they keep their word to the letter. My new Chrysler 300 C Platinum is a beauty and rides even better. I have had the Mercedes and BMWs and they are just more costly not better. Plus the team at Performance cannot be topped.

Chris Burke, Tony Anderson

July 23, 2015

Thank you for choosing Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista time and time again! We truly appreciate you leaving such a positive review. I'm glad that Chris and Tony made the buying process easy and straightforward. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do the help. Enjoy your Chrysler 300! Best --Brandon Johnson, General Sales Manager

Denny
3/06/2015

"Felt Comfortable"

David was really great to work with. He really listened to what I was saying and helped me make the decision on purchasing the Jeep that I have wanted for years! The entire experience was great. I never ever felt pressured, and really felt like everyone had my best interest at heart. The sales manager was super friendly and even remembered my name the following day when I came in. Working with Carl in financing really worked out great. He worked hard on the loan and actually go me into a deal that was better then what we anticipated. Over all I really felt good about the experience at this Dealership. I will, and have told people to make sure that they look into Performance!

David Johnson. Carl

March 19, 2015

I want to thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. I am happy to hear that David was able to not only answer all of your questions, but help you feel comfortable throughout the entire shopping process. We look forward to continuing a professional relationship together. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

alanizfam
3/04/2015

"Save yourself the Headache with dealing with their Service "

Where to start again. We didn't learn our lesson from the first 3 visits. But my wife insisted on returning to give them another chance and because it is really close to her work. Rather than driving clear across town to Baxter Dodge off of 180th. Again we receive horrible customer service with attitude. My wife called Baxter to see if we needed to make an appointment they said no and that performance shouldn't either because it would go through their express service. My wife decided to try performance and shows up about 3pm to drop the car off to get some recall work and a tire and wheel warranty done. Performance couldn't find the tire warranty in the system and tell my wife that is 5 months pregnant to call Baxter to figure out what is going on with it instead of them taking care of it. 45 mins later she is still standing and Baxter tells them to take care of them and they will fix it on their end if need be. They tell us to come for the car the next day to pick it up. Saturday we get a call to tell us that they don't have the tire or rim and they would have to order it and it would be in "sometime next week" so my wife ask if its safe to drive on the damaged rim and tire the service adviser replies with well " i wouldn't dive on it but its up to you" so my wife says can you put my spare on it his response was" well i guess we can if that's what you want " we will have to send it back in to the shop to get it swapped out we will call you later to pick it up. 4 hours later we get the call that its ready. we show up and i ask if they have a estimated date when it would be there again sarcastic response" we'll send you a post card to notify you when it arrives". I was so fed up with them we just got in the car and left. So its Monday and i call to hope to get a status on the tire and wheel ship time not happy about having to drive on a spare tire, and finally get someone else not James my service writer and they at least give me a response of it usually takes 3 to 4 days to get here but parts can give you a more specific date and transfer me instead of him finding out and telling me. Parts Department was very nice and explains to me that it should be there Tuesday morning or at the latest Wednesday morning and i'm more than welcome to call back Tuesday afternoon to double check. So now Tuesday afternoon around 230ish i call parts to see if the tire and wheel are in and yes they are they came in that morning. Had him transfer me to service where i talk to my service adviser James and ask if the tire was there (knowing it was) his response was it should be there Wednesday. i respond with no its already there can you have it mounted and balanced so i can pick it up i don't want you guys to install it because i'm done dealing with them. he says yeah sure we will have it done by 6pm to pick up and to just swing by. I don't get a call to notify me that its done or that its not done. I knowing them wait till today (Wednesday) to pick it up and surprise its not done they roll out the tire and rim separately and say we didn't know that it had to be mounted on the rim...... so pissed now that we just have them load it and leave to another non performance dealer to have them mount balance and align our jeep. save your self the headache and frustration don't come here for service. Their parts Department is good. I will be happy to drive across town to go to Baxter where they actually have a smile and go above and beyond to help and make things right. Between my family we have 7 new 2014 jeep and dodge vehicles and 1 2013 jeep and believe me non of us will be going back to performance to get anything done. I'm sure my wife will want to give them another shot but i hope not.

James in Service

JHahn7837
1/13/2015

"Good Service"

David is a friendly person and easy to talk to. He saw me in getting my Dodge Journey serviced, and stopped to talk to me. He asked if we still wanted to get into a Caravan to better suit our family and I said I did. He went to work and made it happen that same day. The service department is always very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoy taking my vehicles there to be serviced. I recommend Performance to anyone who asks.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista, we put our customers first and I am happy to hear that David made your shopping and purchasing process pleasant and stress-free. We appreciate your business and I hope the Dodge Caravan is a great fit for you and your family. Bests--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

jodeci
1/05/2015

"awesome!"

david johnson was more than helpful with helping me find a car. i contacted him 5 days prior to ensure he could help and he was more than efficient. Michelle the woman helping get the loan approved was also very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

david johnson

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and your business. At Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista, we take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations as a dealership. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and many miles. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with . Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Tony
1/05/2015

"Good Experience"

David was very friendly and personable, it was about as good of an experience you could have while buying a car. I am enjoying my new Ram. I had one minor issue and it was resolved with no problems promptly. I would recommend for my family and friends.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. We put our customers first as your satisfaction is our #1 priority and I am pleased to hear that we've been able to provide you with such a pleasant purchasing experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the time is right. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

michael.sellner1
12/14/2014

"Bait and Switch"

I just had the worst experience buying a car ever, and it definitely needs to be addressed. My wife's car blew an engine on Monday. She needs a car for work so we started looking for a new car for her on Tuesday. We went to 1 dealership in Blair and came home to a local Ford dealership. They didn't have the best used car inventory but we were able to find a vehicle that would work. The day we're to go sign for the vehicle, I get a cold call from Performance Chrysler. Odd, but impeccable, timing. The salesman on the other end of the phone is clearly feature launching and trying to get me to NOT sign for the vehicle on Friday night. After hearing about some of their inventory I decide it was in fact smart to delay the purchase and go to Performance for a look. I arrived at Performance at approximately 11:30 on Saturday, 12/13/14. I met with Nick D. and the car that lured us there simply wasn't worth the money there were asking. That's not a problem, we looked for others on their lot. We kicked a few tires but found one that we liked. The vehicle was an 08 Jeep Liberty. When we opened the door there was a HORRIBLE cloud of cigarette stench that left the vehicle. The previous owner clearly smoked in the vehicle and they were NOT "window" smokers. This is a used car lot, so again I don't hold this against Performance. It had a broken window switch and a broken window as well as some hail damage. It also had some hail damage on the roof and the hood. The salesman assured us that they could get the smell out or at least get it to greatly diminish so we played the car haggle hussle and came to the following deal: I would pay $6750 for the vehicle. Performance would fix the window and provide the part for the window switch. I agreed to do the labor putting the switch in. Performance would detail the vehicle extremely thoroughly and fill the tank with gas. This was subject to Performance being able to get a majority of the smell out. As I explained to Nick D, my wife and I are former smokers. As such, our previous car also had some cigarette smell to it that we are OK with. We don't smoke any longer so a smoke-free car is better but this is a used car and we would have been getting a great deal. We can shampoo / mask if needed. In the current state, however, it simply wouldn't be acceptable. Nick D and a manager, Brandon, agreed to this deal. We shook hands and awaited paperwork to be drawn up. When Nick brought the paperwork to us, it had 2 glaring mistakes. First, it had "PARTS ONLY SALE" listed on every document and it did not lay out the aforementioned subjectivity. I let Nick know it must be a mistake for the "PARTS ONLY SALE" and he explained it's just what is on all his documents. I let him know that is a show-stopper for me. I was not buying parts, I was buying a vehicle. As such, I won't sign a document that says I'm buying parts. I also pointed out that the subjectivity wasn't put in writing. Nick went to the manager desk and came back with a gentlemen named Mike. Mike explained to us that he wouldn't remove the "PARTS ONLY SALE" wording because if he did we might bring the vehicle back for service issues. I pointed out that AS-IS NO WARRANTY was accepted and agreed to. I let him know I had no preconceived notion of recourse on any car issue once it leaves the lot. Mike would not budge. Since I was not buying parts, the meeting of the minds we once had was undone. Mike explained he had other vehicles we may be interested in and went to go look. At this point it was 2:45 and my wife didn't want to wait any longer so we got up to leave. Nick saw us leaving and asked us to wait, maybe he could get a different manager to fix it. I'm sorry sir, it was too late. You knew up-front that we already had a car picked out and it was just waiting our signature. Brandon, the first manager that agreed to the deal, also saw us on the way out and was befuddled how someone else un-did the deal. I let him know briefly what happened and he appeared to be stunned. As we were on I-80 driving to go sign paperwork for the other car we received another call from Nick D. Nick begged me to come back in the lot, and I explained to him that he had the chance to sell me a car. I explained that we had already agreed on a deal and I wholly intended on consummating that deal. I let him know that I was not turning around, I was going to sign for the original car at a different dealership. I did not lie, I was heading to Atchley where what we agreed on is what we signed for. A point of note - Nick isn't a bad guy. He actually is persistent, as he called me again 4:09 to try to earn my business. Unfortunately for him I was signing for the vehicle at that moment. When we agree on a deal, that deal needs to be written before I'll sign it. Just like your red stamp says, "There are no verbal promises outside of what is contained on this document." You missed out on a sale today, Performance. You also likely lost out on me purchasing anything from you in the future.

Nick D

jludgate
10/20/2014

"Assistance from GM"

Having an issue with another dealership and reached out to the GM here for help and was very sympathetic and offered to look into the matter.

Tyrone Williams

October 27, 2014

Customer service and satisfaction is our main priority and it's great to hear that we were able to take care of you during your visit. We value our customers and want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for your kind words and letting us do what we can to help. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

Journey Fan
9/13/2014

"Friendly Experience "

David was a great sales associate to work with. We explained what we wanted going in and he was able to find us the right vehicle. He was able to explain all the features of the vehicle with us. He made sure that we were satisfied with our purchase. He has checked with us several times since to make sure that we are still enjoying the vehicle. Overall we had a great experience.

September 15, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. David is a great listener and he takes pride in making sure his customers get exactly what they want, and a great deal. I am happy that you are still enjoying your new vehicle. Let us know of any additional sales or service needs you might have as we would love the opportunity to help. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

jodocr
8/26/2014

"Great to work with"

I went to Performance looking for a Jeep Wrangler. David did a great job showing me all the different models and options. After test driving several different Jeeps I decided on the Rubicon. Performance did not have the exact car with the color and all the options I wanted. David located the car on another lot. He emailed me photos and with in two days of deciding this the car I wanted it was delivered to the Performance lot. When I went to complete the purchase all the paperwork was ready and I was headed back home in about an hour. I will definitely go back to Performance for my next vehicle purchase.

September 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. We certainly appreciate your business. Everyone loves the Jeep Wrangler, and for good reason--it is a great vehicle. I have no doubt you will enjoy your Rubicon for many years to come. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with any additional sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.