Performance Ford

Beatrice Ford Lincoln

Tri State Ford Lincoln

mlwright11
3/04/2015

"Dishonesty cost them a sale even after filling out paperwork"

I had shown up to Performance Ford with high hopes of receiving both a brand new mustang as well as the same quality care I received after purchasing my last two cars at Performance Toyota and Performance Jeep in Bellevue. At the start all seemed to go very well, we were treated great by Jordan our salesman. However after deciding on the color and trim we wanted it was not available at the dealership. Okay, no biggie it happens all the time. After we found one that we liked we showed it to Jordan. He printed the information that displayed the location of the car (Woodhouse Ford of Plattsmouth) we waited till they came back and said no problem we can do that. After a couple of hours (because it was busy) we were finally called into sign paperwork for the vehicle located at Woodhouse Ford in Plattsmouth. Upon returning out into the showroom and waited to hear back about the car. After over an hour of waiting I tracked down Jordan and he and another gentleman sitting at the desk explained that there was a mix up and that the vin number didn't match the vehicle we thought we were getting. They sold us the wrong car, at this time I was not happy but I was understanding, breakdowns in communication happen. So after completing the paperwork for the correct vehicle matching the vin number of the vehicle located at Woodhouse Ford in Plattsmouth the vehicle was 2 grand more, okay makes sense since they sold me the wrong car however not thrilled at that time. We waited again out in the lobby/showroom for about another hour and Jordan explained that he would deliver the vehicle to my place on Monday. So Monday comes and at 2pm I contacted Jordan our salesman and asked him what the status was and he explained to me that they didn't have enough drivers to go pick it up and that I would for sure receive the vehicle on the following Tuesday (yesterday). So Tuesday morning I decide to look up the vin number and see if Woodhouse Ford had removed the car. To my surprise they still had it featured on cars.com. So nervously I call up Woodhouse Ford to discover at no time had they received a call or any other arrangements with Performance Ford and further explained that they do not have a trade agreement with that dealership so I was essentially being snowballed. I ended up going to Woodhouse Ford and presented them with the paper work from Performance Ford which to thier surprise indeed matched the Vin number of the car on their lot. I bought the car from Woodhouse Ford and was in and out in just a couple of hours. The icing on the cake was when Jordan the salesman from Performance Ford sent me a txt message (which I have) saying that my car was in the shop being detailed. I called him immediately and said you don't have "my" car. I explained to him what I had done and when I asked him what car he had in the garage he couldn't explain the phenomena. I am a recent veteran after serving my country for almost 15 years, the core values I learned were honor respect and devotion to duty we never failed a sortie, and never lost a mission. If your salesman would have utilized any or all of these they wouldn't have lost a sale nor future sales from myself and now from any of my military brothers and sisters I discourage from buying at your establishment.

Jordan

foreverdriven
2/18/2015

"Sean Thies at Performance Ford"

Sean Thies and his team at Performace Ford hooked me up on my 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited! They worked for me, they were strait forward without any sales shenanigans, got me amazing financing and made sure I was happy after the sale. Im going to be looking this guy up again when its time for the next vehicle!

Sean Thies

Seth Morris
1/31/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

I went into Performance Ford this afternoon in Omaha, Nebraska. Sean Thies and the rest of the team there got me into the car that I wanted quickly and easily, all with a great price for my Honda Accord!

Sean Thies

Brian Hrbek
12/01/2014

"Incredible experience!"

My experience buying a truck from Todd Smith at Performance Ford was not only easy, but enjoyable. I got the exact truck I wanted for an incredible price! I would highly recommend buying from this store and seeing Todd!

Todd Smith

margieczerwinski
11/18/2014

"A wonderful experience"

From the moment I walked into the dealership, I felt welcome. Kate, Tristan, Justin, Brad, Courtney, Dave, and Jay made me feel like a part of the team. I was not pressured into settling for an Explorer that was at the dealership. They sought out the exact one I wanted. I received my Explorer in a timely manner, understanding the steps they needed to take logistically to get my car to me. If you are looking for people to work with who understand that your time is important, Kate and the staff are highly recommended!

Kate

November 18, 2014

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our team here at Performance Ford. Enjoy your new car and let us know if there's anything we can do to help. We will be here for you. Thank you--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

klb27
7/15/2014

"AWESOME TO WORK WITH!!"

Although I did not end up purchasing a Ford, I wanted to comment on my experience. I went in to test drive an Explorer with my 2 children last month. I was treated with respect and the experience was AWESOME. Every person in the dealership was truly pleasant to work with. It made my decision to go with a different brand of vehicle VERY difficult! In the future when we are ready to purchase again I will definitely go back.

Joey

July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at Performance Ford. Joey has been a great addition to our team and I am happy to hear that he was able to accommodate you while you visited our dealership. I am sorry that we were unable to earn your business, but it was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if and when you are ready to look again. We'd love the opportunity to try again! Thanks--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

snightser
7/10/2014

"2014 Edge purchase"

Jan, Justin, Dave and everyone involved were just AWESOME. This is the best dealership I have ever been to! I have purchased in the past and have sent some family members there. I will continue to recommend Performance Ford. My Wife Leigh and I are very pleased! THANKS EVERYONE!

Jan, Justin, Dave

July 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction of working with our team at Performance Ford. Our employees work hard everyday to make sure their customers have all of their questions answered, that they're comfortable and that they get the best deal on their new Ford. I'm happy that your family is enjoying your new car. We look forward to working with you again when the time is right. Thank you--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Kirkschuster
6/24/2014

"Justin Walls and Performance treat customers like royalty!"

I have been purchasing trucks, SUV and cars from Justin for years and I would recommend Performance and Justin to everyone I know. Thanks for the great deals!

Justin Walls

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with us at Performance Ford. Justin has been with our team for years and always takes the time to genuinely listen to his customer's wants and needs to make sure he helps find them the right fit for their budget and lifestyle. Thank you for your business--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

jchavis
3/20/2014

"Jason Garrett, My wife Shawnta and I want to THANK YOU..."

Jason Garrett, My wife Shawnta and I want to THANK YOU for taking care of us! Her Grand Cherokee is the best! I appreciate how up-front and personal you and your staff are! And tell Mr. Nunnenkamp that he is AWESOME as well! Got my Benzo back from the shop toady and it is Perfect. Thanks to Mechanic Mike too, and the rest of the Perforamnce Family that took care of us! Sincerely, Joe Chavis

Jason Garrett and Jon Nunenkamp

March 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with us, and others, at Performance Ford. Working with you was our pleasure and I am very pleased to hear that Jason and Jon were able to take such great care of you and your Benz. I hope everything is running better for you so you can enjoy some spring drives, if the weather ever warms up! Thank you for your business and kind words--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

fordhunter
7/18/2013

"Had some issues with my wife's car that kept popping..."

Had some issues with my wife's car that kept popping up. After a couple of trips to the service department, and working with the Service Manager Paul and the GM Jerry, we were able to get our issues taken care of and then some. Paul and Jerry are great to work with and really care about the customer's happiness. They will stop at nothing to ensure happiness.

Paul, Harvey, Andy, Jerry

July 19, 2013

On behalf of Performance Ford, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding your recent experience with our service department. Sometimes it can be difficult to recreate a sound without driving it as frequently as your family does. I am sorry for any misinterpretation or misunderstandings that may have been exchanged verbally with your wife. We certainly do not condone that sort of behavior or treatment. I do appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and, if you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail to see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction. What is the best way in to contact you to see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction? If you would prefer to contact us, you may reach me at yoru earliest convenience at 402-896-6000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Jerry Snyder, General Manager