Performance Ford

Atchley Ford

Brian Hrbek
12/01/2014

"Incredible experience!"

My experience buying a truck from Todd Smith at Performance Ford was not only easy, but enjoyable. I got the exact truck I wanted for an incredible price! I would highly recommend buying from this store and seeing Todd!

Todd Smith

margieczerwinski
11/18/2014

"A wonderful experience"

From the moment I walked into the dealership, I felt welcome. Kate, Tristan, Justin, Brad, Courtney, Dave, and Jay made me feel like a part of the team. I was not pressured into settling for an Explorer that was at the dealership. They sought out the exact one I wanted. I received my Explorer in a timely manner, understanding the steps they needed to take logistically to get my car to me. If you are looking for people to work with who understand that your time is important, Kate and the staff are highly recommended!

Kate

November 18, 2014

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our team here at Performance Ford. Enjoy your new car and let us know if there's anything we can do to help. We will be here for you. Thank you--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

klb27
7/15/2014

"AWESOME TO WORK WITH!!"

Although I did not end up purchasing a Ford, I wanted to comment on my experience. I went in to test drive an Explorer with my 2 children last month. I was treated with respect and the experience was AWESOME. Every person in the dealership was truly pleasant to work with. It made my decision to go with a different brand of vehicle VERY difficult! In the future when we are ready to purchase again I will definitely go back.

Joey

July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at Performance Ford. Joey has been a great addition to our team and I am happy to hear that he was able to accommodate you while you visited our dealership. I am sorry that we were unable to earn your business, but it was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if and when you are ready to look again. We'd love the opportunity to try again! Thanks--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

snightser
7/10/2014

"2014 Edge purchase"

Jan, Justin, Dave and everyone involved were just AWESOME. This is the best dealership I have ever been to! I have purchased in the past and have sent some family members there. I will continue to recommend Performance Ford. My Wife Leigh and I are very pleased! THANKS EVERYONE!

Jan, Justin, Dave

July 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction of working with our team at Performance Ford. Our employees work hard everyday to make sure their customers have all of their questions answered, that they're comfortable and that they get the best deal on their new Ford. I'm happy that your family is enjoying your new car. We look forward to working with you again when the time is right. Thank you--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

Kirkschuster
6/24/2014

"Justin Walls and Performance treat customers like royalty!"

I have been purchasing trucks, SUV and cars from Justin for years and I would recommend Performance and Justin to everyone I know. Thanks for the great deals!

Justin Walls

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with us at Performance Ford. Justin has been with our team for years and always takes the time to genuinely listen to his customer's wants and needs to make sure he helps find them the right fit for their budget and lifestyle. Thank you for your business--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

jchavis
3/20/2014

"Jason Garrett, My wife Shawnta and I want to THANK YOU..."

Jason Garrett, My wife Shawnta and I want to THANK YOU for taking care of us! Her Grand Cherokee is the best! I appreciate how up-front and personal you and your staff are! And tell Mr. Nunnenkamp that he is AWESOME as well! Got my Benzo back from the shop toady and it is Perfect. Thanks to Mechanic Mike too, and the rest of the Perforamnce Family that took care of us! Sincerely, Joe Chavis

Jason Garrett and Jon Nunenkamp

March 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with us, and others, at Performance Ford. Working with you was our pleasure and I am very pleased to hear that Jason and Jon were able to take such great care of you and your Benz. I hope everything is running better for you so you can enjoy some spring drives, if the weather ever warms up! Thank you for your business and kind words--Biff Madsen, General Manager.

fordhunter
7/18/2013

"Had some issues with my wife's car that kept popping..."

Had some issues with my wife's car that kept popping up. After a couple of trips to the service department, and working with the Service Manager Paul and the GM Jerry, we were able to get our issues taken care of and then some. Paul and Jerry are great to work with and really care about the customer's happiness. They will stop at nothing to ensure happiness.

Paul, Harvey, Andy, Jerry

July 19, 2013

On behalf of Performance Ford, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding your recent experience with our service department. Sometimes it can be difficult to recreate a sound without driving it as frequently as your family does. I am sorry for any misinterpretation or misunderstandings that may have been exchanged verbally with your wife. We certainly do not condone that sort of behavior or treatment. I do appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and, if you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail to see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction. What is the best way in to contact you to see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction? If you would prefer to contact us, you may reach me at yoru earliest convenience at 402-896-6000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Jerry Snyder, General Manager

scottmahogany
3/28/2013

"Kate Czerwinski put in a lot of time and effort to work..."

Kate Czerwinski put in a lot of time and effort to work with me and I am very happy with my new Fusion and all of its features and capabilities. I really appreciate someone who not only makes a good sale but listens and looks for solutions to my needs because, after all, it IS all about me. I was also impressed that she didn’t let my interest in a Passat deter her from working toward her goal of getting me into a Fusion. Because of her excellent service, information, attention and flexibility I will enthusiastically recommend her to anyone I know who is looking for a car and any inquiries about her salesmanship will be answered to reflect glowingly on Kate and her attention to detail. Scott

Kate Czerwinski

March 29, 2013

Scott, I would like to personally thank you for spending a few minutes to share your recent experience with Performance Ford with others. Kate is a staple member to our team and I am happy to hear that she was able to answer your questions and find solutions that were to your satisfaction. I hope you enjoy your new Ford Fusion as it is an excellent vehicle. We look forward to working with you some more in the future for any sales or service needs you may have. Thank you—Jerry Snyder, General Manager

mtcr007
3/22/2013

"Follow up from the general management was great, I was..."

Follow up from the general management was great, I was truly not expecting that level of attention. After a bad experience trying to purchase a car at this dealership and eventually walking away, I received a sincere apology from the management assuring me the problem would be addressed. Although I was not able to make a deal happen, I was happy to know that the management care about the customer experience and that says a lot.

David

April 05, 2013

I appreciate you taking some time to speak with me Saturday and I assure you that is not how we like to conduct business. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for any misunderstandings that came up while in our dealership. We never intended to mislead, deceive or offend you in any way. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to regain your trust in our dealership and see about finding a solution that is to your satisfaction. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at 402-896-6000 at any time. I hope to hear from you. Sincerely—Jerry Snyder, General Manager.

Ashley68137
3/08/2013

"I went into to performance ford just to browse, had no..."

I went into to performance ford just to browse, had no interest in buying the evening I went in. I explained to the sales associate that I was on a very strict budget due to the fact that I am 9 months pregnant, he knew well and clear what my financial limitations were. The first car he showed me (to lease) was $100.00 over my monthly limit, I explained once again that this was not at all what I had in mind, the second vehicle I was shown was also $35.00+ above the budget I had set for myself. After attempting to negotiate with the "new car manager" Brad Turner and not getting anywhere, I stated that I unfortunately would have to take my business else where or make my current vehicle work for the time being. Brad then made a comment to me about the safety of driving an infant in my current vehicle (which has never given me any problems, it is a 2 door, and with a growing family I thought it was time for a 4 door sedan) and implied my unborn child would be in danger by not leasing this vehicle from him right then and there. I felt my eyes fill with tears at the thought of ever putting my baby in danger, and was embarrassed that he would say this about me, I also felt very pressured and bullied to agree to the deal that was out of my budget. Once I reached the finance department to sign paper work finalizing the lease, I noticed somewhere along the lines the price had risen an additional $20.00 per month, when I mentioned this, I was told that they were mistaken on the sales floor and only included a 5% tax, when in actuality it should have been a 7% tax, the finance dept. hesitantly fixed this "error." Once I was home for the evening, I explained what had happened to my family, and was encouraged to call the general manager, Jerry Snyder and let him know how I was treated, in the beginning of the call he did not seem too concerned with my complaints, I had to state that I would like to take my business elsewhere, before I received any empathy. At this point Jerry stated he wanted to make things right. He called me later that day to offer a deal on another vehicle that would be in my price range, this was tempting until he mentioned the trade in value he was willing to pay for my current vehicle, the price he quoted was $1000.00 less than the quote the appraiser had given me the day before. Just another mistake, I would end up paying for. I returned the vehicle and have left a voice mail with the finance department and the general manager, requesting they return the title of my vehicle. Jerry returned my call a few days later stating that he would have a sales associate call me and get this to me, I am still waiting for this call 4 days later.

Brad Turner, and Jerry Snyder

March 22, 2013

Ashley, I apologize that we were unsuccessful at providing you with a better purchasing experience. It was never our intention to offend you or pressure you in anyway. We sincerely wanted to make sure you were both safe, and satisfied with your vehicle decision. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to an agreement on the financing terms, but I assure you we did everything within our power to accommodate your requests. If you have not yet received your title, please contact John Mooney our Customer Relations expert. We wish you the best. Sincerely—Jerry Snyder, General Manager