Perkins Motor Company

Sales Bdc

August 15, 2017

"Surprisingly wonderful experience!"

- Holly

I came in really hesitant to deal with yet another dealership. I'm not sure whether it's because I'm female, but other dealerships always seemed to treat me like I didn't know what I wanted or what I was doing. I was so pleasantly surprised when working with Ron! He was really patient and I didn't feel pressured at all. He answered all of my questions and I really felt like me being happy was more important to him than just selling a car. I've had my car for two years now and I still smile every time I get in it. It's my dream car and Ron made buying it a great experience!

Ron Booze

August 12, 2017

"Excellent sales experience!"

- Jehan Zinanti

We were looking to purchase my daughter a new car, since recently graduating from college and starting her career. She was interested in the All New Jeep Compass. Our salesman was Mike Ryan. We so much appreciated his no pressure sales and he led us to the "perfect" vehicle! ALL of the staff that we dealt with was fair and friendly and made the deal smooth and easy! Thank you!

Sean McCullough
Mike Ryan
Bill Ward

August 10, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- Leef.

We had an apppintment to test drive a car at 10:00 am and were met By Oz the car was just what we were looking for we got a deal we could live with snd Oz made it happen, after we took possession of the vehicle Oz made sure that we were informed of all the options blue tooth,pairing of phones,sound system and answer all of our questions. Thanks Oz your the man.

Oswaldo Cruz