Perkins Motor Company

Sales Bdc

June 24, 2017

"Thank You Ron Booze"

- TChu

Mr. Booze was patient, professional and listened to what you wanted. Our first contact with brief and he made sure I was on schedule. Because of his ability to listen, I came back the next day ready to make a purchase. I was teamed up with Emma (internet sales). She connected me with Ron (Sales Associate) and Bill Ward (Finance Associate). This team got me what I wanted and I drove off in a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee at a fair price. Tom Perkins also made a surprise stop to introduce himself. Thank you all again. See you next time.... Again :-) Tammy & Trish

Ron Booze
Bill Ward
Other Employees : Emma Thorton and Monica

June 24, 2017

"Go to Perkins and ask for Jason Taft!"

- tsvian

Jason met us in the parking lot as we arrived and greeted us. We had a couple vehicles we were interested in seeing in person. He showed us those and asked questions to evaluate our needs. Jason was very knowledgeable and helpful, and informed us of other vehicle options that also met our criteria. His desire to put us in a vehicle that met our needs, fit within our budget, and was perfect for our family matched our own desire. If you are looking for a great person to help you in your next vehicle purchase, I can't recommend Jason Taft enough. We never dreamed with our budget we would be driving away with a 2017 year model vehicle with 3rd row seat, very low mileage and the warranty coverage it has!

Jason Taft, Chad Boda

June 11, 2017

"Completely stress less experience!"

- Bigcrutch77

I have know Jason for sever years. He made the purchase of my new Jeep extremely painless. I cannot recommend him enough for your next vehicle purchase.

Jason Taft (719) 838-0059