Perkins Motor Company

David Wilkinson

February 18, 2017

"Great Salesman! "

- Peterson Family

I get high anxiety when shopping for a vehicle & Aaron made our experience very pleasant. He was very professional & friendly! I would recommend him to all of my friends & family. If you need a smooth easy shopping experience then this is this place! We are super happy with our purchase & trade in value we received:)

February 18, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied"

- Steve2017

I found my experience purchasing a vehicle from Perkins Motor enjoyable! I was pleased with the haggle free approach to pricing and Gary Hudson's customer centric approach to customer satisfaction was second to none (I've been through this process dozens of times- literally). I highly recommend giving Perkins Motor an opportunity to gain your business; talk to Gary.

February 17, 2017

"Professional"

- bdiddy

Brandon was very professional and informative. He was very approachable and flexible. I came into the dealership a little late, almost close to end of the business day. Brandon didn't seem care about working late, and he was very determined to make sure we could get a deal that was good, no matter how long it took. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

2017 Jeep Cherokee