Perkins Motor Company

Perkins Motor Company

Call
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

"Scott Matela did a great job, The phobia of dealing with..."

Scott Matela did a great job, The phobia of dealing with a car sales person or a lawyer are always feared by many including myself. Scott was very prompt and professional and satisfied all are questions and concerns truthfully with integrity. There is a sense of trust one feels when dealing with him.The experience was pleasant and the service was fast and friendly. After we decided we wanted to purchase the car, the process was less than 2 hours. This included a site tour of repair shop, parts department, cashier and free coffee. I would recommend Perkins Motor Company Sales department all. Nick D. Alamosa, Colorado...A new proud owner of a 2014 Jeep Patriot 4x4 Limited

December 02, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your five-star review of our dealership! I will be sure to pass along your kind compliments to Scott. He is a valuable member of our sales team and will be delighted to hear your satisfaction with the service he provided. We understand how complicated the car buying process can be, which is why we strive to help customers find the perfect vehicle while enjoying a trustworthy, stress-free sales experience. Congratulations on your new Jeep Patriot! We look forward to seeing you back at your first car check-up. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for dealer news and promotions. Best regards, David Perkins President

"I ad a great experience with Jorge and Perkins Motors. I..."

I ad a great experience with Jorge and Perkins Motors. I live in Northern Colorado and did most of the finance approval and negotiations before visiting the dealership in person. I drove up in a snow storm and they had the car waiting and warmed up when I arrived! Jorge was polite and knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I had only a short period of time before I needed to head back to Northern Colorado. We test drove the new vehicle, they appraised my vehicle and completed all the paperwork in an hour and half. Jorge was so efficient and easy to work with. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Jorge and Perkins Motors any day!

"I've worked with Scott twice. He helped me purchase a..."

I've worked with Scott twice. He helped me purchase a Jeep and just recently helped me trade it in for a truck. He even maintained email conversations with me while I was deployed over the past year, which helped speed things along once I got back. His level of customer care is something to be marveled at. Expose other new salesmen to Scott for mentoring and a solid example to follow, and your dealership will benefit from it. Any other salesman there would not have sold me my new truck.

"Frank Claros is a phenomenal salesman. He was extremely..."

Frank Claros is a phenomenal salesman. He was extremely patient with me. I was waiting for the arrival of the new 2014 Jeep Cherokees. I visited the shop at least eight times before I made my final decision. Every time Frank dedicated over an hour of his time to review upcoming inventory arrivals with me. He was down to earth and very knowledgeable. His enthusiasm about the Jeep brand was contagious. This was my first Jeep purchase ever, but I think because of Frank, I might become a dedicated Jeep fan myself. Thank you for your help and understanding Frank! Thank you Perkins Motor Company for getting me the car I want. I love it. I will be back and I will recommend you to all of my friends.

November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Perkins Motor Company. We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Frank 's ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable addition to our team. I am pleased to hear he made such an impact on your most recent trip to our dealership and will be sure to pass along your positive feedback. Congratulations on your brand new Jeep, we hope you enjoy it as much as we think you will. All of us look forward to the next time we may be of service to you. Be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive dealership updates and discounts on routine maintenance! Best regards, David Perkins President

"My wife and I were looking to purchase a pre-owned..."

My wife and I were looking to purchase a pre-owned vehicle and stopped in to look at what they had in stock. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted or better yet, (with our credit) what we were able to could get. After talking to Scott Matela and explaining our situation, letting him know what we wanted to put down and what we could afford, we approved a credit check. Not only did they get us approved, but when we came in the next day to sign the papers, he informed us that they were able to get us better terms and an outstanding warrantee as well. With the better terms, the warrantee is practically paying for itself. Scott treated us better than we could have imagined. No matter where we are, we will make the trip to Perkins Dodge to make any future purchases. Everybody always says that they want you to be part of their family, but Scott really made us feel like we are. Scott, I would like to thank you personally and again and tell Don that he made the paperwork pain-free. He had us in-n-out. Thank you to everybody. We absolutely love our new (to us) car.

November 22, 2013

Thank you for the 5-star review and putting your trust in Perkins Motor Company. We are humbled by your praises! We care for each and every one of our customers; they truly are additions to our family! We strive to provide excellent customer service and that includes friendly and honest approaches. Our sales team is here to answer any and all questions, address any concerns, and help guide you to your next car! Hearing that you had the opportunity to work with Scott lets me know you received this exact service and more. It was a pleasure to have been able to do business with you and your wife and I will make sure to pass along your compliments. Until we have the pleasure, stay connected by liking and following us on Facebook and Twitter! You’ll find exclusive dealership specials and updates. Thanks again, David Perkins President

"Dennis was absolutely fantastic to work with!! He made..."

Dennis was absolutely fantastic to work with!! He made sure we were taken care of right away...and made our buying experience a GREAT one!! Would love to do business with him again...and next time we are in the market for a new or used vehicle we will start with Dennis and Perkins Motors first!!

November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day in order to write us this amazing review! Your business means the world to us, and thank you so much for sharing your experience at Perkins Motor Company. Dennis will be absolutely thrilled to hear your praise. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! We hope you're loving it so far and look forward to your next visit. Take Care, David Perkins President

"The experience with Perkins far outshines any dealer..."

The experience with Perkins far outshines any dealer located up in the Denver area. I have been in touch with Perkins over the course of 18 months and they were very good at staying in touch and offering me a vehicle that I truly will enjoy. It was well worth the 60 mile drive south to be able to do business with your dealership. Thanks Frank! Looking forward to future business with Perkins!

November 21, 2013

We are grateful for the distance you traveled to come see us at Perkins Motor Company and for giving us the opportunity to do business with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your entire shopping experience with us along with future buyers. We take pride in the honest service we provide our customers; you won't find any surprises here! It is pleasing to know our team was able to provide the service you needed and even exceeded your expectations. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! All the Best, David Perkins President

"Ernie Lucero, is epitmizes what a great car salesman is..."

Ernie Lucero, is epitmizes what a great car salesman is suppose to be. This is my second Jeep that I have purchased from Perkins Motors and I can honestly say that, I would not have purchased this Jeep had Ernie no longer been employeed there. He is honest, direct, and most of all a very kind individual. His "follow up" after the sale is what brought me back. He is "awesome"...Keep on "rockin" Ernie... You are the best!!!

November 18, 2013

Customer service is a top priority in all areas of our dealership and that includes keeping you updated and following up even after the sale on one of your biggest assets! Thank you for continuing to put your trust in our dealership, your loyalty means the world to us. We will make sure Ernie hears word of this fantastic feedback. We are honored to do business with you and we look forward to the next opportunity we may have. Congratulations on your new Jeep! We hope it will bring you joy for years to come. If you have any questions regarding your new purchase or need anything else from us – please do not hesitate to contact us! Enjoy your new ride, Sincerely, David Perkins Operations Manager

"James Day was wonderful! He was very responsive to all..."

James Day was wonderful! He was very responsive to all our requests. The detailing of this vehicle was not good at all. We found plastic spoons, sunglasses, and other trash in compartments that obviously were not cleaned out prior to delivery to us.

November 18, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate the informative feedback and your message to future buyers. Although the car was not as clean as we would have liked, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience overall with the help of James. Thank you for allowing Perkins Motor Company the opportunity to do business with you. If there is anything you need in the future, pleased don't hesitate to stop by and see us r give us a call. Until the next time, be safe and enjoy your car! Thanks again, David Perkins Operations Manager

"Jorge was definitely legit in helping me get the Chrysler..."

Jorge was definitely legit in helping me get the Chrysler 300C that I was looking at online. He was straight up about everything & even with the financial struggles that I'm personally going through he helped me get the car at a good deal. I didn't feel rushed or pressured like I did at other dealerships in the area. He gave me & my wife time to discuss everything & gave us different options when it came time to try & get the car financed. Couldn't of asked for a better salesman. All I have left to say is that I appreciate everything that he did for me & my wife & that I will be definitely sending fellow soldiers to your dealership.

November 15, 2013

I really appreciate this excellent review, thank you! Congratulations on your new 300C, I hope you're enjoying every minute of it! I am very pleased to hear Jorge treated you and your wife with outstanding customer service. If you have any questions feel free to call or stop on by. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for some great deals! We look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, Eric Staker, General Sales Manager at 719.475.2330

Reviews of Scott Matela