Perkins Motor Company

1205 Motor City Drive,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Perkins Motor Company Info
About Perkins Motor Company

Our Approach - Much More Than You Expect What comes to mind when you think of car dealerships? Chances are, things like trust, integrity, fairness and total satisfaction aren't on the list. But at Perkins Motor Company we believe that-whatever your needs-your experience shouldn't involve anything but those values. That's the way we've treated our customers, employees, family, friends and the community for more than half a century of serving Southern Colorado. Right from the start, you'll feel the difference. No pressure, no runaround. Just our knowledgeable and friendly staff there to help you make the very best decisions for you. "We provide our customers with a shopping, buying, service and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and exceeds their expectations in an honest and uncompromising manner." - Tom Perkins About Perkins Motor Company - Your Colorado Springs Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer At Perkins Motor Company we offer the best in new Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep vehicles in Colorado Springs along with Colorado used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff guarantees you will find that new or used car you have been searching for. We are proud to serve the surrounding communities of Denver, Littleton and Pueblo, Colorado. For years, our auto financing staff at Perkins Motor Company has offered expert advice for those seeking the best available Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep auto loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Colorado Springs auto repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep auto parts and car accessories.

About Perkins Motor Company Learn More

1,927 Dealership Reviews
John S.
5/30/2015

"New Chrysler 200"

My wife and I were in the market for a new car and former owners of many Chrysler products. We did our research ahead of time and selected a Chrysler 200 Limited 4 cylinder, 9 speed transmission. W were impressed with the performance and the fuel economy, Ron Booze and Chris were knowledegable and friendly. We will be back to Perkins for our future vehicle needs. Thanks. John S.

Christopher England

June 03, 2015

Thanks for your perfect review, John! We're glad to hear that Ron and Chris were friendly and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Congratulations on your new Chrysler 200 Limited. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

heathr1024
5/29/2015

"New Car Buying"

I recently was in a car wreck and lost my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I had my Jeep for 11 yrs. It was paid off, and I loved driving it. So my husband and I were dreading going car shopping. When we pulled into the dealership we didn't know what to expect. Brandon approched us and was very friendly and listened to us. He was even friendly to my 3 year old daughter. He looked at cars with us, we test drove a bunch of cars and he found us the perfect car. We were able to get the Jeep financed and drove off the lot with our brand new Jeep. Brandon spent all afternoon and evening with us and was friendly the whole time. Even after hours he stayed to make sure we got the Jeep. Thank You Brandon for making this difficult decission easier for us. Terry, Heather, and Harley

May 30, 2015

All of us at the dealership congratulate you on your new Jeep and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Brandon is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Drew
5/27/2015

"Didn't by a Jeep but still had a great experience"

Jeff and Josh combined efforts to get me a solid deal on the trade of my 2010 Honda Pilot for a 2015 Honda Pilot. I felt like they really went out of their way to make sure the deal worked for me as best they could. Jeff went out of his way to make sure the little things were taken care of and even got out some tools and worked on my car to return my crossbars to me. Even the gentlemen who did the final paperwork had all his ducks in a row and didn't harass me for extras I didn't want. I spent about 15 minutes with him and they handed me the keys. Sweet!

Jeff Cobb; Josh

May 29, 2015

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Jeff and Josh. Congratulations on your new 2015 Honda Pilot! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

DeFran
5/26/2015

"Thank you again... :)"

Perkins offers no hassle purchasing! They have earned my business, we have purchased three new vehicles in the last year. For me the biggest benefit is the ease of doing business with them. By the time I arrive at the dealership, the deal is almost done, just a few signatures and I am driving off in my new car!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At the dealership, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that our team was able to exceed your expectations and earned your loyalty to the business. Congratulations on your new purchase. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

david.huerta1
5/25/2015

"great experience. very helpful and professional."

I had a great experience with my sale representative and my finance rep. They delta with my kids for hours and made changes when needed.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, David. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We are extremely happy that we were able to provide you with a great experience. Congratulations on your new purchase and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Ken
5/22/2015

"Helpful sales"

My Sales Associate, Ron, did not pressure but listened and answered all my questions regarding the purchase of a new vehicle. He helped me make an informed decision.

May 26, 2015

Ken, congratulations on your new purchase, Ken! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At the dealership, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Ron was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Asdfghjklo
5/21/2015

"Great experience "

My salesman did not have a "pressure you into buying" attitude and that made me feel comfortable with him.i would definitely recommend to someone else.

James Day

May 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! I am happy to hear that everyone provided you a pressure free and comfortable car buying experience. Thank you for this fantastic feedback and we look ofrwad to seeing you again! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

CharlotteAnn

"Robert Migliore"

Robert took time with us, did not push or pressure us on anything. He kept an eye out for what we were looking for and called us to let us know one was in. We purchased that one and we would definitely go back to him for anything else. He helped in every way he could and whatever we asked. He got me a Jeep cap and added headphones to the vehicle when we spoke that we thought it needed them. Thanks Robert! Excellent service!!!

Robert Migliore
Fred Ward

May 21, 2015

Charlotte, we would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Robert was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Karl
5/19/2015

"Super friendly and helpful staff!"

I just moved to Colorado from Ohio and was looking for a newer vehicle. Jorge was extremely helpful and was not pushy like some other dealers around town. He was super easy to talk to and made the whole experience a lot of fun and even helped point me in the right direction to find some things to do around town. They helped get my loan rate even lower than the pre-approved rating I already had at my credit union which helped even more since insurance is much more expensive out here than Ohio. When my fiance is looking for a new car in a few years I won't be wasting time at other dealers, and instead will head right to Perkins. Thanks Guys!

May 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Karl! Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jorge was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, David Perkins | President

amauri

"awesome dealership"

The dealership and Lawrence Porter were awesome and would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to buy a vehicle and thanks to Mr Porter they did it.

Lawrence Porter

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. I am happy that Lawrence was there to provide you a great experience. We appreciate your recommendation and If you haven't yet, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our special offers! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

401 - 410 of 1,927 results