Perkins Motor Company

Jon Walter, New Car Sales Manager, Perkins Motor Company

Jon Walter

New Car Sales Manager

January 24, 2017

"From the first call to the final signature ~ PERFECTION!"

- plp2000

From our initial phone call that Brittany Dahlburg answered, to her introducing us to Chris England our amazing salesman, to Chad Boda who is just hilarious and rounding it out very nicely with an extremely personable finance manager Randy Lucas. We came in knowing what we wanted, and Chris answered that challenge with enthusiasm and professionalism. Then there is Chad, who uncovered we could get a better deal using a different lender. He was fantastic to work with and we bonded over our mutual retired Navy status. Finance... Oh man, that visit with Randy was just a really awesome no BS comfortable sit down. In short, with all our purchases over the years and there have been way tooooo many. This experience was by far the very best car purchasing experience ever from start to finish. Congratulations Perkins.... we will forever remember this and share the positive experience with all. AS FOR THE ONLINE QUESTION BELOW: Of course deals can be brokered online, and be very impersonal. I prefer to be face to face, and be taught different functions of the vehicle.... finally, something you can not get online.... personal service and a handshake. Those are priceless in my mind.

January 23, 2017

"Purchasing Car"

- Yvonne's Jeep

Brandon Boyd from Perkins Motors was referred to me by my niece, Danielle, who also purchased a car from him. I had been working with him via email with many questions, and then made an appointment to come in. The moment I walked through the doors I was greeted with a friendly and warm smile, and immediately knew why he was referred. Brandon was courteous and answered all my questions. He understood my need to stay within a certain price and payment range, and worked with me until we were successful. The car buying experience does take time, and through it all, Brandon kept asking if I was okay or needed anything. Brandon was extremely helpful and I really do appreciate him taking the time to work with me! I thought, overall, my car buying experience was well worth it, and I'm very happy! P.S. Bill Ward in finance got me through the financing pretty darn fast! THANKS!

January 20, 2017

"My car buying experience"

- Charlie's Jeep

It was a cold afternoon I was walking up and down motor city looking for a reasonable car. When I walked into Perkins motors there was a gentleman at the front desk eating his lunch when he saw me he packed up his lunch and started assisting me immediately. I asked him the prices of several cars which were out of my price range. He directed me to some 2016 jeep compasses and said that these would be in my price range. Adolfo was very friendly and professional which made my buying experience very easy and smooth. This sales person was excellent and I would buy another car from him anytime and would recommend him to anybody. Thanks to Adolfo I got the best deal that motor city had to offer, plus I got a great car good as new so thanks again .Adolfo

New 2016 Dodge Dart, $19495