Perrysburg Auto Mall

Nick Ort

June 24, 2017

"Absolutely wonderful service."

- nascarsherri

This was our first time at this dealership. We found our Chevy Silverado on Autotrader.com and called the dealership and talked to Jessica Ott. She was wonderful to work with and accommodated us with any questions or concerns we had. She is a great asset for Perrysburg Auto Mall. We will definitely share our great experience with Perrysburg Auto Mall with our friends/family and refer them to visit. We will also come see them again for our vehicle needs. The finance guy, I think his name was Mike was very nice and helpful as well.

Jessica Ott

May 20, 2017

"Online purchase went smooth"

- Zlewis27

I found my 2015 VW Golf online and gave Kevin a call. He was very helpful and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I flew in and spent the night and he personally picked me up the next morning! Wonderful experience.

Kevin Cook

April 27, 2017

"Fast and helpful service"

- jkhardiman11

I went to Ed Schmidt just to look at vehicles , I was greeted with very friendly service from Nick Ort . I ended up buying a new truck . he answered all my questions and gave me a Great deal!

Nick Ort Jr