Peruzzi Nissan

Peruzzi Nissan Info

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Flemington Nissan

"Excellent :)"

I bought my first car from Peruzzi (2015 Nissan Rogue) and could not have had a better experience. Joe Sutter was the best salesman! He was very helpful and friendly. He made the process as easy as possible! I shopped around at other dealers in the area and no other dealership beats them!! Thanks Joe :)

Joe Sutter

"Devious!"

They have good prices on their cars but they'll get it all back jacking you on your trade. They tout that they use Autotrader's marketplace trade-in but all that is, is a way for them to fool you into thinking that they are giving you a good deal on your trade-in. Autotrader's value on your car is so low that when they give it to you, you almost want to punch them in the face. Then they go back and offer you a little bit more, making them look good but they don't fool anyone. Beware of this place. Obviously they are in it to make money, which they can do without trying to rip you off on your trade in.

Everyone there is named Joe.

"Peruzzi Nissan: Smart Buyer's Choice"

I have purchased/leased over 10 vehicles from Peruzzi's in past 18 yrs. Great customer service and care about the consumer. They make sure that economic and appropriate vehicle fit are their priority. You feel as if you are the only customer in the store, because of the personalized service before, during and after the vehicle purchase. Always great experience.!! Jack Massielo

Bob Seidenberger, Rob Hazlett

"Be Warned"

As much as I hate writing bad reviews, I feel it necessary in this case in order to warn others of the ridiculousness of this dealership. I ended up going to Peruzzi Nissan towards the end of the month of July 2014 as they had a 2014 Nissan Atima 3.5SL for sale at a great price. I came from South Jersey and it was about an hour ride each way. The salesman was well aware of this. I was wanting to get out of my lease and back to ownership. Unfortunately, at that time, there was not enough incentives and rebates to get to the numbers I was looking for. The salesman informed me that maybe August might have something better to offer. No problem on the first visit, we shook hands and he said he would give me a call when August rolled around. Fast forward a couple days later to August 4th, the salesman called and said they could now achieve the deal I wanted. I clarified on the phone that this price was 100% out the door, no hidden fees or other charges popping up. He said he would verify everything and call me back. He did just that and said it was 100% good to go and even sent me a photo of the buyer's order with all the numbers in place and signed by the General Manager. Awesome, everything is set to go. I ended up calling my bank and getting the check overnighted (cost me extra) and setup the appointment to take delivery 2 days later. I also provided my credit card to hold the car so it would not be sold. Should have been straight forward with nothing more than paper to sign and cars to swap. Well, low and behold, after driving another hour and arriving at the dealership when I said I would, I am told that there was an issue and they didn't realize it was a transfer from New Jersey plates. Even though they were well aware that I was from New Jersey and it was going to cost $250 more dollars. And they would not be covering it. This, in my opinion, is completely unethical and wrong. They told me in writing and over the phone what the price was going to be. They knew all the variables involved. Even if they didn't realize that I was from New Jersey as they claimed, then they would have charged my higher tax rate of 9% and not the 7% in New Jersey, so they would have more than enough to make the $250 difference they claim. I guess they also thought I would not walk about over that amount, but I did. I will never try to business here again. Pretty sure they know that, but hopefully I can help others avoid the same situation. Even if you get it in writing, you may not get it at all.

John P. Jeff N.

"Excellent! "

I worked with the salesman Antonie Flores and Joe Prulello the salesmanager. I was able to do a deal fast and quickly. We negotiated a fair price and was able to take get through finance and get the car within an hour. Great experience, I recommend you working with them and Peruzzi! Chris

Antonie Flores and Joe Prulello

"Excellent Dealership"

This is the only dealership that I will ever purchase my vehicles from. The employees are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I never feel pressured and really enjoy my car shopping experience there. So much so, that I've purchased every one of my vehicles from Peruzzi for the past 20 years. I never hesitate to send friends there because I know they will be satisfied as well.

Everyone

"Peruzzi Nissan"

We came to terms on the price of the new car and then they jerked us around on the car we were trading in. Book Value was $5500. They first offered us $1900. After I calmed down, he came out with a paper telling me that Auto Trader .com would pay them $4200 for the car and they would give that to me. We walked out. Why didn't he give us that to begin with? Why did he have to try and steal our car from us? We went to another Nissan dealer and they gave us $5200 for our car and the same price for the new car which was through true car pricing.com. We will never go back to Peruzzi Nissan and will tell anybody looking for a new car to stay away from them.

Joe p

"failed to tell me the peruzzi plan is a non refundable..."

failed to tell me the peruzzi plan is a non refundable plan. All calls to this dealership were useless no one called back not even owner (fred peruzzi) they figured they have my money who cares, perruzzi called today and cleared every thing up I'm happy with peruzzi now I would recommend perruzzi now

salesman

vcarcel responded to this review

August 28, 2013

Peruzzi Nissan called today and settled everything , so I will be taking my car there that's all I wanted

"Be careful with the Service Department. I went in with a..."

Be careful with the Service Department. I went in with a minor window problem. They told be twice that I was imagining things (not in those words, but each time, they couldn't find a problem). Took it back today and was told the window was off the track, which caused the motor and regulator to break. $900 estimate. I guess they prefer to ignore the minor issues and nail you with the massive repairs. They lost a loyal customer today, one who has spent thousands in regular maintenance, tires, and brakes over the 6 years that I've had my car.

Service Department

"Will never give my business here again. Took 3 hours to..."

Will never give my business here again. Took 3 hours to have my car inspected. Was told it would take no more then an hour. Was supposed to have car washed, but they didn't have time for that. Boyfriend took his car here and they broke the key in the door. Was a huge hassle to get a new one. Would not recommend this service department to anyone. Took car back to be re-inspected. Said it would take 30 mins. Waited another 1.5 hours. Went up to talk to customer attendant and was told the repairs couldn't be done until the parts came in-car did not need any parts for inspection. Complete lack of communication with staff and customers. Lack of professionalism.

Don't remember