Peruzzi Nissan

Bobby Goodwin

Kurt Reif, Sales Consultant, Peruzzi Nissan

Kurt Reif

December 07, 2016

"timely and work was completed correctly"

- Harry Thurston

Service representative (Joe Sullivan) was professional and customer service orientated. He explained my service and completed his assignment in an outstanding matter. Waiting area was clean and enjoyable.

November 08, 2016

"Service plan ripoff."

- LynnYYY

Purchased $1500 Peruzzi Premium service plan along with new Altima. Few months later had a flat tire. After numerous calls to Peruzzi, Service dept. claimed it was not covered. Purchased a new tire for $232.00. Just had the car serviced whereas the associate says the tire should have been covered but at this point there was nothing they could do. My advice don't buy service plans and don't have your car serviced at Peruzzi. Lynn Wise

October 11, 2016

"STAY AWAY!!! Rude Management and Service is a RIP OFF!!"

- Rina Jones

I can see that I'm not the only person with a complaint about the service department at this location. However, my difficult, sub-par service was compounded by months of rental car fees and rude service management. I refuse to bore everyone with the details, but what I will say is that I had my vehicle brought here because it wouldn't start, after more than a month and $4,000+ spent my vehicle left STILL not starting. Once I took it to another certified Nissan dealer they fixed my vehicle only to show me and tell me that the original work that I paid for at the Peruzzi location had NEVER been done. The parts that they billed me for and claimed to have replaced were NEVER CHANGED. I had to pay for the EXACT SAME PARTS AND SERVICES at the other dealer. I have my old parts, I have a detailed account of all of the services work completed and I intend on pursuing this matter legally. I AM GOING TO SUE THE DEPLORABLE PEOPLE. I am out of over $12,000 and loads of pain and anguish. THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS. This place is crooked. The service department is the worse....STAY AWAY.

New 2014 Nissan Versa, $12575