Peruzzi Nissan

Dave Jones

February 28, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- lynnl1970

I have now purchased my third car from Peruzzi Nissan. Jeff Irvin and Joe Rearick have been an enormous help in getting me financing when my credit wasn't the best. They also guided me into a car that was affordable and fit my needs. Since repairing my credit I was able to upgrade to a Rogue (which I love) and this weekend my boyfriend and I were out to buy a certified used car for a second vehicle. Rob Hazelett in finance was amazing. The process for signing was so streamlined and easy. Even my boyfriend commented on how fast and efficient it was. And at no time did we feel as if we were being rushed. He explained everything thoroughly. Drew and Ed L. in service are the only two I deal with. They know what I need when I bring my car in for scheduled maintenance. They always give me good advice and never try to do more to my car then needs to be done at the visit. They even washed my car for me because it was covered in mud. I am not one to trust mechanics but Ed Lebionka is the best.

February 27, 2017

" Great experience "

- CBC

Over the years we have purchased / leased 4 vehicles from Peruzzi's. We have also recommended others and two have purchased from the dealership. At Peruzzi's, I am purchasing a vehicle, not being sold one. Need I say more; great experience

February 26, 2017

"Always a great service experience"

- Tony

Chris Blood and all the Service department always make me feel great when I get my cars serviced. The work and the courtesy are far above any other service department either from a dealer or private that I have ever experienced. I would recommend this place to all .

New 2014 Nissan Versa, $12575