Peruzzi Nissan

Bobby Goodwin

March 14, 2017

"Service"

- Horse

Excellent customer service. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would recommend this dealership to family and friends looking to buy or lease a car.

March 09, 2017

"Salesman lied to me."

- Pattithefirst

During a service visit I was approached by the Vehicle Upgrade Manager ( Nicole) with an inquiry to purchase a new car. I decided to look around, but chose a Maxima instead of an Altima. After going over the numbers, we could not come to an agreement on the price I was willing to pay. The salesman asked if I could come up with $1K and I sad yes. Then 2 K and I said yes. The numbers still weren't agreeable and he asked if I could come up with 3K and the price would be in the vicinity I was willing to pay. I said no, but the when I get my taxes done if I had an extra $1K I would buy the car. I decided the next day to purchase the car and went to the dealership with $3K in cash. Upon my arrival the Vehicle Upgrade Manager wouldn't even look at me, The salesman did not even call me back after I spoke to her earlier and told her I would be back to purchase the car. She said she would have him call me. He didn't. When he took me back he said I needed another $5K. He stated he told me I needed another 5K on top of the 2K. He absolutely never said that. Something was weird about the entire visit and the salesman did not even attempt to negotiate with the earnest money I brought to the dealership. He said he assumed I knew what he meant. He said he only sold 10 cars last month. Now I know why. He lied right to my face.

March 03, 2017

"Many Thanks"

- Jeff123

Thx so much for helping me lease another auto from peruzzi... Mark, Jeff and Nicole are awesome... I was in and out in two hours and the offer was fabulous as is the car...

New 2014 Nissan Juke, $22987