Peruzzi Nissan

Bobby Goodwin

Dave Jones, Sales Consultant, Peruzzi Nissan

Dave Jones

January 23, 2017

"Outstanding service with all expectations met."

- w8lifter

I had an 08:15am appointment. I was greeted by a Customer service person as soon as I arrived at the service door. My issue was an unknown noise coming from the front left of my vehicle, and required a technician to take it for a road test. Within the hour, the technician road tested my vehicle and had identified the issue. The customer service representative informed me that the fix could take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours and when I informed him that I had to pick my son up from school at noon and it was a 3 minute drive from the service center, he said he would make sure my vehicle was done in time, and it was. I was pleased by the outcome and the way my repaired vehicle is driving/ handling now.

January 20, 2017

"Awesome "

- Melissa69

I really love the care and service that I received while purchasing my new vehicle. I really love my new car a lot. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other family and friends.

January 10, 2017

"As always excellent service "

- DJG

I've been a Peruzzi customer for 22+ years .. service is one reason I'm a return customer .. As always great service !! Thank you Chris Blood

New 2014 Nissan Versa, $12575