Read Reviews Pete Mankins

Texarkana, Texas 75507

888-384-4095

Manufacturer: Used Car Dealer

based on 2 reviews

Overall
3.4

3.4 out of 5

5 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Pete Mankins

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Pete Mankins

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Purchased a used 350zx had some problems that was told..."

Buechlerbj
3/21/2014 11:09:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
James Reynolds

1.8

My Review Of Pete Mankins:

Purchased a used 350zx had some problems that was told would be fixed but after I got car home the conv. top that I was told was fixed came apart when I put the top down,was mislead on the fix really was only a cover up patch so I would accept the car. DO NOT TRUST!!!

Twitter
"This is more a review of my salesperson than the..."

Waxahachie
1/12/2014 11:38:08 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Adam Richardson

My Review Of Pete Mankins:

This is more a review of my salesperson than the dealership. I agreed to buy this car after seeing it online. I live three hours away and Adam did the whole deal over the phone. He even called me to make sure I knew the car had a good sized scratch on it before I drove all the way out there. Most salespeople would not have told me, especially since I was not going to be there until after dark. Great experience and everything was exactly as Adam told me it would be. He went out of his way to be honest and up front with me. I highly recommend Adam!

Twitter
"I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS from Sophia Sund..."

ASanchez5
8/16/2012 6:44:25 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Sophia
Sol

2.4

My Review Of Pete Mankins:

I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS from Sophia Sund on August 14, 2012. After looking at the car and test driving it, I decided I would like to purchase it. I had a few issues regarding the flaws, though. The emblem on the steering wheel needed to be replaced or painted, the dings on the outside of the car needed touch-up paint, a bald tire needed to be replaced, the USB/Auxiliary plug did not work, and the key fob was missing. I was promised all of these issues would be corrected. All, except for one, were corrected either by Pete Mankins Nissan or Orr Hyundai in Texarkana. The finance manager, Sol, his supervisor, as well as Sophia Sund informed me the key fob needed to be ordered. I expected that. After three weeks I contacted Sophia and asked her to follow-up to find out when it would be in. She told me that Sol advised her it was on back order. Two more weeks went by so I called again. This time I spoke to Sol since Sophia was not in the office. He acted as if he has not heard he was supposed to order the key fob, but apologized and promised me that he would call his "buddy" and get it ordered for me. All of this happened a month ago. On November 9, 2012 I called Pete Mankins Nissan and asked to speak to Sol. He did not accept my call. I asked to then speak to his supervisor. I was transferred. The supervisor answered the phone via speakerphone. He asked how he could help me and I explained my issue. He then laughed and Sol spoke up. Sol said he never told me he would be ordering a key fob. He and his supervisor treated me like I had made the whole ordeal up. I explained to him that I took him on his word and this is not a good way to conduct business. I told him I would not have purchased my vehicle from his dealership had I known the standard features of the car would not be included. I then asked for Sols' supervisors bosses phone number or e-mail. The supervisor then told me that he did not have a boss and that he was the boss. I asked if he owned the company. He said no and that Pete Mankins owned it. I then asked for Pete Mankins phone number or e-mail address and he told me that he doesn't have anything like that, only a cell phone and he would not give that out to me. He refused to give me an e-mail address. Sol then started shouting a phone number out to me and told me it was a co-owners phone number. I hung up and then tried to call the co-owner. The line rung 3-4 times and then someone picked up the line and hung up. I called back six times. Each time the phone would ring different amounts. Sometimes it would ring three times, sometimes it would ring six. Whoever was on the other end, obviously did not have time to speak with me. Long story short, I was lied to.

Twitter
"Poor service at service department along with a demeaning..."

i800711
11/17/2011 11:10:30 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Brent Peterson

My Review Of Pete Mankins:

Poor service at service department along with a demeaning unprofessional service manager. Car was not repaired although under warranty involving a child safety issue with car.

Twitter
"me and my wife bought not one but two nissans from ronnie..."

jennygarner32@yahoo.com
1/31/2011 9:55:45 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
ronnie

My Review Of Pete Mankins:

me and my wife bought not one but two nissans from ronnie at petemankins and i must say it was the easyiest place i ever bought from the salesman and the management were honest and fantasic it was just really nice to finally find someone honest to deal with i know most people take the time to tell about the bad but i wanted to take the time to rell about the good i hope your experience is as good as mine was first class service all the way