Pete Moore Chevrolet

Pete Moore Chevrolet
Call
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

"Volvo and Ford Purchases"

My husband bought a Ford F150 from Pete Moore Chevrolet a few months ago and because of our experience we just bought a Volvo this weekend. Brian helped us immediately get exactly what we were looking for and in our price range. He was patient, informative, not pushy, truly helpful and sincere, and accommodating to our variety of needs. We will continue to be back for our car purchases. I would highly recommend them.

"Many thanks from Frenchy and Babz....Awesome experience!!!"

Shopping for a vehicle can be a chore, but we found the truck of our dreams at Pete Moore. Our sales associate, Charlie Rotenberry, could not have been more accommodating and worked especially hard to get us the best deal possible. We told him what we were looking for and magically he found just what we wanted right down to the color we had in mind. Thank you for the excellent customer service and guidance. We made our purchase with confidence and will be sure to let Charlie know when it's time to trade in our second vehicle. We will also be sure to recommend Pete Moore and Charlie to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great experience! Great deal! Great team work! Great truck! Many thanks!!

"SILVERADO PURCHASE"

After working with the dealer and finding the exact vehicle i wanted the process was quick and seamless! i'd recommend this dealership to anyone on the gulfcoast.

"Jim Pankuch helped us out in a time of desperation"

We purchased our car (a 2002 Chevy Malibu) through Pete Moore from Jim Pankuch right after we lost our home and vehicle in a flood. Jim worked with me on pricing and helped me get a good, reliable vehicle that fit into my budget. Upon pre-sale inspection, they found that the rotors on the front and the front calipers needed to be replaced to pass inspection and they did the work and got the car in great condition without even trying to tack any extra on price-wise. I feel like I got a great deal on my vehicle and would recommend Pete Moore to anyone looking for a car. Ask for Jim or The Badger and he will help you out. He even filled up the gas tank for us!

Jim Pankuch

"Great exspearence once again with Pete Moore"

I have bought several cars threw the years and keep coming back. They try there hardest to satisfy the customer and supply good service cant beat them.

"Mixed Feels comming to a great ending...................."

I want to thank Jim Pankuch for making this trucking buying expierence a great one for me in the end. It was like a marriage give and take, but in the end it still is like a marriage as I been marry 52 years and retired Military. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Jim and feel like I have found a good and trusted friend. I drove pass a lot of car lots from Pace to Pensacola and the trip was worth it. Thanks PS Why can't I find Jim's picture or information below, some body not keeping up with personal information to me is very important.

Jim Pankuch

"Just purchased vehicle #5 through Brian Wimett - he rocks!"

5 purchases - all wonderful experiences. He listens to our wish list, finds the perfect vehicle for us and ensures a smooth transaction from start to finish. I wouldn't consider dealing with anyone else in the future - highly recommend!

"Buick Regal 2014"

Overall I was very satisfied with my service and purchase. The car salesman was very professional and willing to help me find the perfect car.

Jason Coker

"Providing time for my spouse to try out passenger seats..."

Mr. Heckler was gracious and detailed in putting my wife and I into the best vehicle to accomadate our parameters in putting us in a Equinox LT. The loan dept. ,Randy Carmichael, gave us a great deal within our payment criteria including extended warranties and weathertech mats. With Dickie Hecklers totally professional and friendly guidance we have and win win deal and a great trade in equity for our truck. Equinox Rocks Charles Powell

"Smooth and easy!"

Thank you so much for a simple, haggle free car buying experience. Dane was a pleasure to work with! He went above and beyond to show us different models and did not pressure us at all. We love our new Cruze!

Charlie Rotenberry