Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,175 Dealership Reviews
Beasley02
7/26/2016

"Perfect!"

My wife and I were looking to purchase a new Tahoe for our growing family and I can say without a doubt that the guys at Pete Moore Chevrolet were more than helpful. They answered all of our questions and went out of their way to make sure we had a very enjoyable experience purchasing our new 2016 Tahoe. The financial department was also very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with everything and answered every question we had. Even though Pete Moore was a little bit of a drive from home i am certainly glad we made the drive to purchase our new vehicle. We will be doing business with them again in the future. Thanks again guys!

Keith Carson

CADILLAC CTS OWNER
7/26/2016

"Great Experience. "

Our salesman (Mike Porter) went over and above as did everyone we met. Great team work. Made the sale enjoyable and comfortable. I've known Mike for several years and have purchased a total of four vehicles from him.

Mike Porter

Petrik

"2016 Colorado "

Great service from sale staff. Theron was easy to work with, friendly and most importantly honest. Very motivated to make sure that I was buying the right truck for my needs. I would highly recommend Mr. Bryant for anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle in the near future.

Theron Bryant

Danabaggett2016

"First car purchase!"

Charlie Rotenberry was so great! He help calm the anxiety of making such a large purchase with everything that is offered by Pete Moore. I would certainly recommend friends & family to see him and the team at Pete Moore. I love my Hyundai Sonata!!! -Dana B

FleetV

"Only from Pete Moore"

I only purchase from Pete Moore. The sales and services they provide are better than any other Chevy dealer within a 300 mile radius. The quality and attention to detail on products, and especially on people is what keeps bringing me back. Rodney Nelson knows his vehicles, and he cares about the experience impressed upon the purchase of a vehicle and sets a stellar example to the staff at Pete Moore.

Ken and Teresa
7/22/2016

"Excellent service"

My wife and I recently purchased a used truck from Pete Moore. I must say the entire experience was wonderful. Yosef could not have been more friendly or professional. He was honest, reliable and helpful. Also shout out to Don in the finance dept! Very helpful. They didn't just want to sell a car. They wanted to make sure we got the right one for us at a great price! We recommend this dealership to everyone we know.

Yosef Amador

jojoobe
7/19/2016

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

Jeff Lee listened to what I wanted and was able to provide me with a new Equinox LTZ with all of the features I asked for at what I feel is a reasonable price. As a woman purchasing a vehicle on my own, I appreciated the effort Jeff put in to help me feel comfortable both in purchasing the car, and in driving off the lot, by making sure I knew how to use most of the car's technical features without having to dig through the owner's manual.

Eliza and Phil
7/18/2016

"Wonderful experience, very helpful!"

We are new to the area and were looking for an affordable, reliable vehicle. Chris went above and beyond to make sure we found what we were looking for. We are very happy with our purchase, and would recommend Chris and this dealership to anyone looking for a great car-buying experience!

Tim Mitchell
7/13/2016

"$39.95 oil change???"

I was quoted $39.95 for a oil change on my 2014 Silverado by the service writer. When I went to pay my bill was $59. Explanation was that my truck held 8 quarts of oil. The explanation seems okay, but why quote me a price if you know it's significantly low. Talked with SM, he couldn't have cared less that his employee was either completely incompetent or just trying to gouge the customer..I expect better treatment from a dealer that I have purchased 3 trucks from in the last 6 yrs...Guess it's time to look for a new dealership.

Bruce Orosco

TerryB
7/13/2016

"Treated like family "

From the second we stepped on the lot these guys treated us like family. The process always focused on our complete satisfaction in buying the right truck at the right price. We were taken on a tour of the facility and introduced to the key players who would eventually service our vehicle down the road. Overall a very pleasant experience.

1 - 10 of 1,175 results