Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,150 Dealership Reviews
Vincie Boothe
6/30/2016

"Purchase of New Truck"

We had a pleasant experience purchasing a new truck ( 2016 Chevy Silvarado) from sales person, Keith Carson at Pete Moore Chevy. Everyone was more than nice to us, and very considerate of my husband who has difficulty walking. Keith was knowledgeable and customer oriented throughout the entire purchase experience.

Keith Carson

greatdane4
6/29/2016

"Professional Service in every respect. "

My wife and I live in Orange Park, FL, I drive a conversion van which was totaled in an auto accident. We could not find anything in the Jacksonville area that met our needs. My wife expanded her search and located on the web Peter Moore Auto at 103 New Warrington Rd. Zip 32056. They had a very good selection so we called made an appointment. We reserved one that we were interested in and was still for sale before left to ensure that we did not make a 6 hour trip and the vehicle would have been sold. We were met by an experienced, pleasant salesman, Allan Ledbetter, who had everything prepared as we drove into the lot. We immediately were impressed by genuine politeness and sheer knowledge of what our need was. We took test drive in a 2015 Chevy Explorer Conversion Van in absolutely immaculate condition. Allan was extremely interested in all the we were looking for, answered all our questions or should say all my wife's questions. Allan's natural friendly demeanor put us at ease and we felt we were dealing with a very professional and honest dealership. Allan was extremely helpful in determining a final price and we closed the deal in less than 2 hours. We drove our new van back to Orange Park with entire 12 hour day being a wonderful experience. One note that I feel is worth mentioning, as Allan finished his complete explanation of how everything worked and got ready to say goodbye he grab my hand and my wife's hand and with humility and sincerity said quietly short prayer asking our Lord to protect us on our journey home. We knew then without a doubt we had made the right choice. A wonderful experience. My personal mechanic here in the Jacksonville area looked over the vehicle from stem to stern, took it on test drive and said it was an amazing vehicle, you did extremely well. If I have a need in the future for another vehicle, in spite of the six hour trip one way, I am calling Anthony Ramsey and asking for Allan Ledbetter. Hope this is helpful, Bill and Patty Kennedy

Myson2013

"Satisfied customer "

I enjoyed my experience of buying my first brand new car. Mr.Charlie showed me he wanted my business just talking on the phone with him.

Bmcsoodler

"My Kia experience..."

This dealership has a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The employees were prompt and helpful. They even have a golfcart to help you see all the vehicles on their big lot. The gentleman that helped us, Rick Downs, was able to find ths perfect vehicle with in my price range and without hassle.

Pate family

"Above and beyond "

My wife and I looked online for quite some time for a vehicle that would fit our needs at the rite price. We found one at Pete Moore Chevrolet on there website,made a call to speak with a salesman about the vehicle. Lucky for us Randy Carmichael answered the call. Another buyer was also interested in the vehicle we wanted, so we ased randy to keep us informed if they were going to purchase the vehicle or not. Well they didn't make the puchase. Now we live over two hrs frome the dealership. Randy worked with us and our bank over the phone, email and faxing.until all details were taken care of. He then after working all day drove the vehicle two hrs to me that night with his wife following in his own vehicle to drive him home after I looked at the truck to make sure It was what I wanted. Needless to say we took ownership of the vehicle. Randy went above and beyond for us. My wife and I would just like to say a (BIG THANK YOU!!! ) to Randy and his wife. We are very happy with our purchase and experience.

Shontel Haynes
6/25/2016

"Because of Brian Wimett I had a Great! car buying experience"

Brian Wimett is an Awesome guy he worked really hard to find the perfect car Just for me. Thanks Brain I love My new Car.

Kim Gilbert

willbone26
6/24/2016

"Great"

Gone to Charlie Rotenberry for all my vehicle purchases and never have been disappointed!i would recommend him to anyone! Love my new truck!

Juan Olivares Ruiz
6/23/2016

"Pete Moore Chevrolet, a dealer that knows customer service."

I just moved to Santa Rosa Beach, fl. I had to replace my two vehicles. I went to all four Chevy dealerships in my area; Pete Moore had the best selection to choose from and the best customer experience. From the initial greet to the signing of the financial documents to seal the two purchases, the experience was excellent. Pete Moore did whatever was needed to make everything work. I walked away with the cars I wanted at the terms I could afford. My salesman, Chris Jenkins was phenomenal, awesome to put it simply. I will be purchasing another vehicle in about eight months, I will be calling Chris first at Pete Moore Chevrolet. I drove 2 hours one way to buy these two vehicles, I will be making the 2 hour trip again to buy my third.

Whatever handyman
6/23/2016

"Walk in less than 1hr drove of with a new van"

I have bought 6 vehicles from the best car salesman in Pensacola rodney nelson never had a problem i think 6 vehicles speaks for it self not counting my family bought 4 other card

ckirtley8
6/22/2016

"Easy and painless experience."

Drive in give them my keys go to waiting room have a donut drink a Pepsi pick up my keys and sign for service performed (pre paid maintence plan) go home. Time expended approx 1:30. Nice folks, good service, great experience.

Hayes (don't remember first name)

1 - 10 of 1,150 results