Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

just me
5/26/2015

"Jason Coker delivered on what he promised"

I had a bad experience at a different dealership and they told me one thing and then gave me the run around for a couple of hours before giving me the bad news. Jason told me on the phone where they could get me and got me there within a very short time. No run around, no BS, here's the deal you asked for, they didn't try to squeeze every nickle they could out of me. I will return to Pete Moore for sure!!

Jason Coker

fhpeirce
5/25/2015

"Vehicle purchase"

I am very satisfied with the purchase of my new vehicle. Would recommend sales person and dealership to any and all of my friends and acquaintances.,

bradnjada
5/24/2015

"Very good experience"

Our salesman was fantastic! He got us into the exact car we wanted. He understood our financial situation and got our payment exactly where we needed it, without giving us a run around. I would definitely suggest calling Randy for your next car!!

belle54
5/23/2015

"very caring; excellent showing of used vehicles"

Very friendly and helped us get just the car we needed. And that was with no pressure. Would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Customer comes first....that is their motto.. Very pleased with the entire staff.

Toyo owner
5/23/2015

"Great service"

Started Car search on Thursday, test drove on Friday, purchased on Saturday. Easy prays. Service was great and I was able to find a car that surpassed my wants. Brian was a great salesperson and no pressure to select or buy. Got a fantastic car!

Duane1616
5/21/2015

"enjoy"

Jason & Charlie help me out, I don't have to much the two was very helpful and not pushy which is a turn off for me ...

Nathan m 2015
5/20/2015

"Top notch very pleased"

Pete moore chevy was a very helpful dealer they went way beyond any other dealership we went to they helped us get out of our car we had that we were way upside down in and got us in a brand new car to lease randy Carmichael was our salesman I've known randy for a long time he went 150 percent for us he got it done great guy!!

my suburan
5/13/2015

"New SUV"

They team at Pete Moore was friendly. Everyone there works together to make your experience quick and easy. Jeff Lee is an knowledgeable seller. I will recommend this Dealership to my friends.

theycallmekier
5/11/2015

"My Experience..."

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Cruze on May 7th, 2015...overall, I had a great experience! The salesmen I worked with were both excellent. My family has been buying cars with Rick Cribb for several years now, and we always go back to him. He genuinely listens to what you have to say, and he goes above and beyond to get you into the car that you want, for the price that you need! He definitely worked with me, and made my car buying experience truly enjoyable! This was my first time working with James Daye, but let me tell ya...he had my family and I laughing SO much the entire time we were around him...he's such a funny, witty guy! He was very informative about my vehicle, he helped me set up my Onstar and showed me how everything worked in the car, inside and out...I would definitely recommend both of these guys to my friends and family in the future! They both have excellent people and customer service skills, any questions or concerns you may have are answered quickly and thoroughly, etc. Thumbs up to you both!

RVA
5/10/2015

"3rd car purchased here!"

This is my 3rd purchase at this dealership in 6 years. I was looking to replace my 10 year old vehicle and have been in and out of this dealership for 6 months. I was waiting for the right time and the right vehicle. I have spoken with Brian Wimett in used cars off and on for the past 2 years while looking for other vehicles. He has always been willing to help answer any questions and was never pushy about when I was ready to buy. He was patient and never showed signs of frustration that I hadn't made a purchase yet. Even after my recent purchase, Brian's help after the sale was the kind of over and beyond service I continue to receive at Pete Moore. It is because of people like Brian that I continue to do all of my business with Pete Moore. I have purchased 3 cars from them in the past 6 years and do all of my maintenance with there service department. I always feel I am treated right from the sales department to the service department. Thanks Pete Moore and especially Brian Wimett in used car sales!

Reviews of Charlie Rotenberry