Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

Paula Brush
4/24/2015

"very helpful ready to accommodate"

Each person we spoke with were eager to accommodate our needs. I never felt pushed. Keith James was always respectful of the budget I was working with. That made me feel respected.

JoeRob
4/22/2015

"Baton Rouge to Pensacola"

We have a large family and were in need of a larger vehicle. I contacted Anthony and over the Internet and told him what we were looking for as well as the price we budgeted. At that point we negotiated a price over the phone on the van we wanted.. Once at the dealership, Allan took over and made this my best car buying experience ever. I would highly recommend the dealership, but more specifically the Anthony/Allan team on the used car side.

Stephani Green
4/22/2015

"Charlie Rotenberry / Will never shop anywhere else!"

My husband and I are very pleased with the services Charlie provided to us on saturday, I enjoy going to a dealership where i don't feel like i'm being pressured and henpecked. I'm the kind of car buyer that wants to be able to just look, without being followed and have a followup once i'm ready. Charlie allowed me time and space to browse at my leisure and i'm very appreciative of that. I also wanted to thank Mr. Glover and Jimi in finance for working with us to get the car i wanted in the budget we can afford. We will definitely recommend Pete Moore to anyone we know who is looking for a car - and we will probably see y'all in about 8 years when i'm ready to buy again! :) Thank you for your excellent service!

Mr. Glover, Jimi in Finance

sdwilson0627
4/18/2015

"Great service!!!"

The guys at Pete Moore were wonderful. They did everything to make us comfortable throughout the process. We had gone to Dandy Sansing before and were told they couldn't get us in anything. Pete Moore got us in the exact car that we wanted! Dickie was amazing! They all were! I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE looking to buy a car. You cant get much better than these guys!

Tahoe Dad
4/17/2015

"2013 Certified Chevy Tahoe"

I found a really clean low mileage 2013 Certified Tahoe on Pete Moore's Website to purchase for my son's College Graduation gift. I negotiated what I thought to be a great deal utilizing email and the telephone. My family and I drove down the next day from Prattville Alabama to take delivery of the car. We had an issue with the deal that I learned about while in the F&I office, but the Sales Manager later made it right. Al is well, my son loves his almost new Tahoe LTZ. Thanks Chris

Chris Glover

RockyRidge Dream-Truck
4/17/2015

"5 Star Service and a Huge Selection"

The first person we saw at Pete Moore Chevrolet was Charlie Rotenberry. He did and outstanding job finding exactly what we wanted with personal care and respect, we didn't feel pressured. Everyone we worked with from Charlie in sales, Don in finance, and Mike in service was professional and courteous. We were repeat customers and will be back in the future and highly recommend to our friends!

pwilliams505
4/16/2015

"wonderful, easy, totally satified"

Leo Page is a very professional sales person. He was very knowledgeable about all my questions. He listened to what I wanted and found me my little beetle bug. The whole experience of buying a used car was great. I will definitely go to Pete Moore in the future when looking for another car.

Leo Page

Doctor Bailey
4/15/2015

"Don't Stop In Alabama - Keep Driving to Pensacola!"

My husband and I drove 4.5 hours from Mississippi to a dealership in Alabama only to be told that the car we found on the internet would be $5,000.00 MORE than the listed price. We walked away from that deal and drove an additional 2.5 hours to another Alabama dealership that had the same make and model for sale. We had called before we left the first lot and was assured the car was still there. 2 hours later, they called and said the car had been SOLD two days BEFORE! In the hotel room that night, I happened across one last car of the same make and model at Pete Moore in Pensacola. We called first thing the next morning and our salesman Jim Pankuch had the HUMMER H2 out and ready. He accepted our offer and we were on our way home within an hour with a full tank of gas to boot! They are THE BEST DEALERSHIP I have ever dealt with and I have been buying cars for over 30 years.

Jim Pankuch

Charlie
4/14/2015

"Charlie is responsible for my purchasing from Pete Moore"

Charlie is a fine salesman and a true asset to Pete Moore Chevrolet. He actually sold me my car over the phone. All that he said was true and he has made good on every promise. He is very professional and knows his automobiles. I not only recommend him but I would buy from him again if I need another vehicle. In fact, I have asked him to search for a specific car for me.

Happy happy happy man
4/14/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

Could not be happier, great people to work with. Drove 2 1/2 hours to get my best deal . Don't waste your time anywhere else.

Reviews of Charlie Rotenberry