Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,251 Dealership Reviews
Chevy2.ray2
9/24/2016

"Very satisfied "

Keith James went over and beyond helping us find the truck we wanted. He was very helpful in doing so. Jimi in the financial paper work area was also very good and helpful. They did everything to make our deal Go smoothly as possible. We would recommend them very much

Jimi

Buttons
9/24/2016

"Wonderful service from Charlie Rotenberry"

Charlie Rotenberry made my buying experience a pleasure. His attention to detail to make his customers happy is by far the best I have ever experienced. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from this great Salesman in 6 yrs. I Would not buy from anyone else.

P&P

"Driving with smile!"

We say a big "thank-you" to Andy Hayes for guiding us through our recent car-buying experience. He made the process so easy and hassle-free. He answered our questions and listened to our concerns as we explored the options available. We left the dealership in our 2014 Azera with smiles on our faces!

Buggs
9/23/2016

"Great people to deal with"

I went in looking for a pick-up and ended up with an SUV. Not because Randy Carmichael was pushy, but because he was on top of his game. I told him what I needed the truck for and after looking at a few trucks he asked if I had ever considered an SUV. Comparing the purchase price, the MPG, and my other needs I ended up with a barely used Chevy Equinox. Not knowing anything about values of vehicles, I was hesitant to shop for such a large purchase by myself. I am glad now that I went to Pete Moore's. I felt very comfortable dealing with Randy. I give him a thumbs up. You, Sir, are an excellent salesman.

Tharman10

" Great Experience "

We were hesitant going in as you should going into a dealership. But from the moment we walked into the dealership we felt like we were in good hands. Wayne was very helpful with shopping for a new car. We told him our price range and what kind of car we were looking for (Chevy Traverse) and he immediately pointed us in the right direction. Once we picked a car we were interested in, Wayne answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable. He was open and honest with us which made the experience that much better. Wayne spoke very highly of the company which made us feel safer about buying with them. He wasn't overly pushy on anything and cared more about helping us than anything. The price was a steal for us in my opinion, they are willing to work with you. In total it took a few hours to take care of everything and we were driving off the lot with our new car. I'm very pleased with our experience and as long as Pete Moore Chevrolet keeps great workers like Wayne Freeman, they will always have our business.

Smartcookiie
9/22/2016

"Affordable"

I have gotten everything that I wanted and more in this car. Thank you so much Mr.Randy and Mr.Ben for all of your help.

Katie123
9/19/2016

"A big thank you to salesman Ki Gillispie!!"

My son Christian Grant recently purchased a 2010 Kia Forte with Ki Gillispie's excellent guidance and assistance. I have been trying to help my son purchase a car for the last 5 months. I live in Oklahoma city and my son Christian is finishing school in p'cola. I tried to drive down a few months ago and help purchase a car for him but, all of the 6 dealerships and many salesman couldn't help us get my son a car in his price range he could afford. I tried to communicate and maintain dialogue with many salesman at several different dealerships in the area, but non of them put effort into helping me get my son a car via long distance. When I finally found Ki, I knew he would get him in a car. Ki went above and beyond maintaining communication between my so and myself through the whole process. Ki sent me pics and info of various cars until we found the forte at an affordable price. Ki assisted my son and advised him in dealing with the credit union loan officer and made sure he got what he needed along the way, while keeping me informed through the whole process. Ki went well above the standard and made me feel I could trust him when I was several states away. I have purchased several cars thru the years and have dealt with good and bad salesman. Ki was excellent in customer service, professional, caring, and reassuring through the whole process in a timely manner. I and my son are very grateful to Ki Gillispie for going way beyond what we expected. Dealership need more guys like him!!!!

Ki Gillispie salesman

Rango

"Sale n trade"

Very efficient. All services were performed at a very professional level. Communication was excellent. Was notified of when the vehicle was ready. Worked with my schedule for trade in and pick up of new vehicle.

SandShaker Sonny C

"Satisfaction is 100% "

I haven't bought a new car in 15 years. Charlie Rotenberry handled everything including all the different test drives that I put him through with a big smile and a lot of sweat. I would recommend him to anyone. You can ask me about my experience anytime at my Sandshaker Lounge on Pensacola Beach. Come see me.

Charlie Rotenberry, Don Lindgren

Grace Kording
9/19/2016

"Purchasing Certified PreOwned Malibu LTZ"

Ki was excellent in directing me through the process of buying my first car! Very happy and satisfied with my experience at Pete Moore Chevrolet. Appreciated that he was a Navy veteran as well.

Ki Gillispie