Pete Moore Chevrolet

Pete Moore Chevrolet
Call
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

"Great experience!"

This was our second purchase from Pete Moore Chevrolet and Dane was very helpful both times. He is great to work with, helpful and very friendly.

Dane Clark

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Keith was extremely knowledgable about the vehicle we wanted to purchase. He knew our needs and help us select the perfect truck for our needs.

"Great Service & Honest Dealership"

Pete Moore's Chevrolet had great pricing, honest salespeople, and a professional staff. George worked with us and we met other team members who enjoy their work with this dealership! This is evidenced by their years of service. No hard sales pressure here - just an overall good experience in buying a car.

Dennis Gravitt, Happy (Jim) Gilmore, Don

"2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427"

I recently purchased my 427 at Pete Moore Chevrolet in Pensacola, FL. I started by inquiring on the internet and that led to meeting with Charlie Rotenberry. One thing I can say is I never had a salesman text me his picture in a welcome message, but that actually showed me some motivation and the reason I continued to go into the dealership. All I can say is thanks, not only did they work with me on a fair price for my trade, they got me the car I wanted and at a the lowest rate possible. Once buying the car, Charlie set me up with service, got the car detailed, and even got me a loaner vehicle while my Vette was being taken care of. Thanks Charlie and Pete Moore Chevy. Great experience.

"Great Experience"

Went in to buy the 6.2L truck. Introduced to Marcos because Jeff Lee was out. Good experience. Had other issues comes up that postponed buying for a couple of weeks. Marcos kept calling and kept in touch. I put him off a bit due to other issues at home. He was persistent. Jeff is who I dealt with last time, so I had asked for him. He did the closing with me. Answered all questions about new truck. Good experience. Will recommend Pete Moore and salesmen to anyone. Bain Mitchum

"Best salesmen I have ever had !!!!!"

The knowledge of both salesmen that I worked with was awesome! The amount of time Jeff Lee spent with me on the lot was greatly appreciated as it was hot as could be and he didn't wavier. His knowledge about the truck was the best, no question unanswered. I really can not say enough about his sales approach, as I am hard to deal with ( Because I am very picky ). No pressure at all. Two thumbs up for Jeff Lee. Then he introduced me to Pete Mistich another great experience. I was a little worried because I enjoyed Jeff's knowledge and approach but he had the following day off and Pete took me the rest of the way, when I returned the next day. I swear I was hanging out with Jeff again. Pete finished up with all of my requests and guess what. I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK. didn't even think twice.If there is a team award give it to these to fine gentlemen. I want to give a big shout out to Jeff and Pete. Who I will look at as the ( A - Team ). I would also like to thank Dave Hammon, I dint feel sick when I was signing all that paperwork. GREAT JOB GUY'S. Best buying experience ever. I have to return in a few weeks to get some custom accessories put in and on my truck. If this goes like my purchase with the ( A - Team ) I don't believe I will ever buy from anyone else again. Always Thankful, Steve Rogers.

"Purchased a conversion van"

I spoke with Anthony Ramsay and went over a few of the two dozen or so vans they had on site. I then flew from Houston to the Pete Moore dealership in Pensacola. Anthony was very attentive and knowledgeable. He seemed to know the history behind each van. He gave me a fair non haggle price, paperwork was quick. I would highly recommend this dealership and Anthony in particular.

"Top Notch Service!"

It was a pleasure visiting this dealership. The service provided by Jeff and the Pete Moore Chevy team was exceptional. They were very helpful and courteous. Every question was answered, and there were no pressure to buy. I would recommend anyone who reads this comment, to come and ask for Jeff Johnson personally. He took care of me, and I am sure he will do the same for you!

"Exciting!"

I can't say enough wonderful things about Pete Moore Chevrolet. I purchased my eighth new vehicle in 15 years this past week. Out of habit, I always call my first salesman, Ben Myers. Ben is now the general manager but always available for customers' needs. My new salesman, Keith James, is phenomenal at his job. He researches thoroughly for the exact vehicle that bests fits me and my budget. With assistance from Steve Wager in accessories and Don Lingeran with financing, I was able to purchase the Chevy Silverado of my dreams with all the bells and whistles. I'm always impressed with the family type atmosphere at Pete Moore. On any given day, you'll see Mr. Pete Moore walking around the compound visiting with his employees and customers. Mr. Moore is very approachable and makes you feel like a valued customer. I appreciate the opportunity to work with his delightful daughter, Mrs. Lauren Moore Cutter. Her knowledge of the Chevrolet products is extensive and informative. She's an valuable asset to the team. I no longer search other dealerships for the best deal. You will always find the best deal and the best customer service at Pete Moore Chevrolet.

"dodge avenger 2011"

Our sales man was great, awesome, we are enjoying our car and look forward to purchase another vehicle in near future thanks service was great, we enjoyed visiting with the humorous, energetic team at pete moore everyone there was great loved the experience, fantastic job guy's.

Wayne Freeman