Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

Jtsmith36441

"Bobby & Dennis"

I walked in I meet Mr B. Hooper told him what I needed. He and I went looking and found a truck that I wanted. Introduce me to Mr. Dennis Gravitt and got the deal of a life time was very happy the way my wife and I was treated could not ask for more

J&CSexton

"Mike Porter Sales"

Mike was a breath of fresh air as a sales person. He was very knowledgable and patient with us, helping us make the right decision for our current and future needs. Thanks, Mike

MegW2005

"Amazing experience "

We bought a Chevy Silverado from Brad Rankin. We had a great experience dealing with him. Everyone was so kind and we felt they went above and beyond to find the best deal for us. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Brad Rankin.

doubledip

"John Turner"

John was terrific! He was patient and went above and beyond looking for a vehicle to meet my needs on a limited budget. He is a true professional! GIVE HIM A RAISE!!! Don "the Juan" also did a great job getting me the best interest possible.

RobynD
8/25/2015

"First Car Buying Experience Was Perfect "

Jeff was a fantastic in helping me buy my first car and dealing with my trade in. It was a painless process and I do not think it could have gone any smoother. I am fresh out of college, so being on a budget is important to me. They met my requirements for monthly payments with no hassle. He took the time to show me all the features of the car, which meant a lot to me, and got me set up the OnStar. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and Jeff to everyone I know!

nomorekia
8/25/2015

"Very enjoyable experience"

Mr. Andy made my first car buying experience enjoyable and relaxing. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect but he explained everything and had a great personality but more importantly I drove home in my new car. I would recommend Pete Moore to anyone looking for a new car.

bill43
8/23/2015

"new car purchase"

Sales personal were good and helpful with suv, explaining the equipment in the suv. The suv was not cleaned on outside, had what appeared to be overspray and other contaminants on the paint, took two visits to get it off, should have cleaned before put on sale.

Nauti Gator
8/22/2015

"Great Job/Great Price/Great Service"

Everyone did a great job. I found what I was looking for, at the price I was willing to pay, and I was in and out faster than ever. My sales man Brian Wimett did a get job during all steps of the process.

Michael Renfro
8/21/2015

"J.R. Gannett the Sales Rep you want"

JR Gannett went above and beyond the expectations of service. Every request I had was met with a positive attitude. I left the dealership feeling comfortable and happy with my purchase. There were no regrets and all questions were answered prior to me leaving. JR will take care of anyone as a person first and then a customer. He even went and retrieved the service manager to answer some of my service related questions. I just want to say thank you to JR for that.

Car Guru
8/19/2015

"Totally positive experience"

We purchased a used car from Pete Moore Chevrolet last week, after our vehicle was totaled in a car accident. We found a car we were interested in online, and called to inquire about it. When we arrived to see the car, Randy Carmichael had it ready and waiting for our test drive. The car was just what we were looking for and Mr. Carmichael worked with us to reach a price that we were happy with. The team at Pete Moore Chevrolet helped us take a very bad experience with the car accident and turn it into a great car buying experience. And we are really enjoying our "new" car!

Reviews of Brian Wimett