Pete Moore Chevrolet

Pre-owned Sales

July 20, 2017

"Excellent Salesmenship"

- Mrs.Morris

This is my 2nd purchase from Pete Moore. My sales person was Wayne Freeman for each sale. Great saleman. He provided me excellent service each time. I highly reccommend Wayne..... Thanks for everything.

Wayne Freeman

July 18, 2017

"BEST DEALERSHIP TO CHOOSE"

- Nicole

I had the best car buying experience possible. Rodney was amazing to work with! They take the time to make sure you have the best experience! I recommend Pete Moore Chevrolet to anyone!

Rodney Nelson

July 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service from Preowned Sales & Price!"

- Freya

Went to Foley, AL for used truck, not impressed. Returning to Pensacola, we decided to try Pete Moore. Wayne found us in parking lot and showed us some trucks. Found one we liked, liked the price, and we bought it! No hard pressure tactics. Smooth easy title transfer. We were missing our floor mats, Wayne found us a new pair that matched our floor carpet perfectly. He also arranged to have a new towing package installed. Very happy with my "new" used truck!

Wayne Freeman