Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

0613jenn

"Love my new car!"

Kyle made our purchase easy and enjoyable! This is the second car we have purchased through him at Pete Moore. Thank you for all of your help!

Kyle Prell

DocRings
2/28/2015

"Great Used Car Experience!"

I went in to Pete Moore for a used Certified Pre-owned 2012 Chevy Volt (3 years old) to replace my Honda Insight hybrid with 265,000 miles. I saw the car doing a search on CarGuru. I met Jason outside the Used Car office as I drove up, and he introduced himself to help me. We went for a test drive that day in the Volt. Since the Volt's onboard battery was not charged, he arranged to have it charged and ready to drive in all-electric mode the next day. After a very long test-drive, which was no problem at all for Jason, we came back to the office, worked out a negotiated cash price down from the MSRP, and struck a deal after two offers. About an hour later, drove away with the Volt, along with all the CPO items: new tires, new brakes, alignment, new wipers, 120+ inspection. Very nice, and a 12-month/12,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty to boot (for any expired factory warranties.) The car is still under a couple manufacturer's warranties (5-year drivetrain and roadside assistance, 6-year rust , and 8-year battery (all 100,000miles)). Cons: the time to figure out a trade-in value on my car took about 40 minutes (once he could log onto a computer, it took about 30 seconds), and the car needed a vacuum-job in the hatchback area which I did myself when I got home. There was also a lot of road dust insdie the gas cap area and under the bottom side of the doors (-1 star) (otherwise detailed nicely). I brought the car back the next day to pick up copies of all the paperwork and warranties, and they took about 30 minutes to take the car to the service area to carefully and properly remove the window stickers, so as not to scratch the window with a razor blade myself. Would return for another car, and recommend them. Lots of the salesmen and the finance officer are retired Navy, so if you are military, that is a nice connection to have, too. /R Doc R.

Jason Coker

j.snow

"Great Experience"

The dealership staff was accommodating and helpful throughout our purchasing experience. Jim was friendly, knowledgeable, and gave us a great deal on our new vehicle. I would buy here again in the future.

Jim Pankuch

C.Frazier
2/26/2015

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

My recent vehicle purchase was simple and easy. We are very happy with our purchase. Derek was great to deal with, he kept things fun througout the whole experience. I have recommended Pete Moore to several of my friends already..

Derek Rowland

Rita
2/24/2015

"love it."

I realy like the way you guys treat me and specially Brian W. Winter. Thank you so much. I will recommend it to all my friends. Gracias por todo.

ktkline
2/24/2015

"Friendly knowledgeable Staff, Great Service, Great Value"

Our whole experience from shopping for the right vehicle for us to answering all questions we had about the details to financing was most enlightening. JR our salesperson was very patience with us and listen to our needs. The financing dept was also most patience and took the extra time to answer every little detailed questions. JR even took us down to see Jimmy Gilmore in the service dept. We highly recommend Pete Moore Chevrolet for your whole vehicle needs.

Keith "JR" Gannett, Jimmy "Happy" Gilmore, Jimi Koumalatsos

HBLEVINS33
2/23/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN THIS MORNING MARK TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF ME. HE TOOK THE TIME TO SIT AND TALK WITH ME TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND MAKE SURE THAT THE VEHICLE I CHOOSE WAS THE RIGHT FIT. WHEN I WAS PONDERING BUYING EITHER THE CAR I PURCHASED OR A NEWER ONE HE HELPED ME WALK THROUGH IT. DISCUSSING THE PROS AND CONS OF EACH. HE EASED MY FEARS AND MADE ME FEEL MORE CONFIDENT IN MY PURCHASE. I AM SO THANKFULL THAT MARK IS THE ONE ASSISTED ME TODAY. KIM ALSO DONE A WONDERFUL JOB GETTING ME IN AND OUT QUICKLY. TAKING THE TIME TO GO OVER THE WARRANTY. I DID NOT PLAN ON PURCHASING THE WARRANTY BUT AFTER TALKING TO MARK AND KIM THEY CHANGED MY MIND AND I AM VERY THANKFULL. I NOW HAVE PIECE OF MIND. WHEN I PURCHASE MY NEXT VEHICLE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY EXPERIANCE INCLUDES BOTH MARK AND KIM!

MARK TORELLI AND KIMBERLY GILBERT

keganjinks
2/23/2015

"Great experience"

Brian was very helpful and made my car buying experience easy and fun. He really went into depth making sure I got a vehicle that matched my needs and budget. He even helped me understand a lot of things a first time car buyer usually doesn't know about! Upon my arrival even got to meet MR. Moore himself. Great guy! Overall, great dealership.

Angelscamaro
2/21/2015

"Mike Weaver is a great salesman "

Mike worked hard to earn my business and to make me feel comfortable with my decision to by my Camaro. If you go there be sure to ask for Mike the dream Weaver. Best customer service experience I have had at any dealership!

Mike Weaver

Kenny
2/18/2015

"Excellent"

I can only say Great thing about the salespersons at Pete Moore Chevy. Andy Hayes and I have been doing business for 10-12 yrs and I can say he has treated me and my family with the up most respect and honesty. I look forward to doing future business with the Pete Moore team. Even though Andy was bogged down with other obligations he helped put together a great deal and handed me off to another great salesperson Derek Rowland who handled the final paperwork and show and tell of car.

Derek Rowland