Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,119 Dealership Reviews
C D Chatman
5/29/2016

"It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! "

My salesperson, Brian Wimett was great. He was personable, honest, and most of all, willing to work with me. He did the usual car dealer stuff in the beginning, as I would hope he would. Test drive; chit chat; "tell me about your trade-in etc... But when it came down to getting the deal done, he was the man. He got me appraised, and got me my dream car, signed sealed and delivered in two hours. I kept my word to come by. He kept his word to work with me. No runaround whatsoever. They also promised to take care of whatever incidental issues that I may have with my purchase too. Kudos to Jimi K., the finance manager. Yeah, I hate the company he has me financed with, but that's my doing. As I said, there has been no better car dealing for me.

Yodie
5/28/2016

"Super fantastic"

Chris Jenkins he was very professional he helped me out a lot in making my final decisions and overall he took very good care of me and my wife. I love that guy.

rbrowning850
5/26/2016

"Easy no hassle deal"

My wife and I were looking at getting a new vehicle so we went over to Pete Moore and spoke with Keith James. The whole deal really was easy. We were looking at the chevy cruze but found a new 2016 Equinox Ls, That we were able to get into under our our budget. Now im a big ole' boy. And really needed the extra room. Keith showed us around and they had this Equinox that fit our budget. and honestly this was the easiest and smoothest deal I have ever made. Keith James will be the only car salesman I will ever buy from again. His Professionalism is second to none. This is coming from someone who really don't like buying anything(I hate shopping). I must say that if you want a new car definitely go to Pete Moore and ask for Keith James. You will receive the best car buying deal ever and leave the dealership like "Boom (Raising your arms in the air) I just did this and didn't get bent over Woooooo!" Both my wife are I are so happy and excited about the whole process. Thank you Keith James and the rest of Pete Moore Chevrolet team Ya'll Rock! - R. Browning.

Jennaoliva
5/24/2016

"Fantastic! Love our car! And the deal we got!"

My husband and I went in to pete moore qith a family vehicle in mind, we had outgrown our tiny kia, and needed something reliable ! We got an amazing deal on a used 2008 chevy equinox our salesman was john turner and we are so thankful for him and have told all of our friends about him and our experience with pete moore !

Happy Buyer
5/22/2016

"Exceptional car buying experience!"

My wife and I had an exceptional car buying experience at Pete Moore Chevrolet. Keith James, our salesman, did an outstanding job talking with us to help us determine exactly we wanted in a new car. After working with Keith, we chose the new 2016 Chevy Malibu. Keith made the entire buying experience extremely easy and he ensured we got the very best price possible for the car. After we bought the car Keith walked us around the dealership and introduced us to several members of the Pete Moore team, including folks from the service department and the finance department. He also made sure we had absolutely no questions about our new Malibu before we drove it off the lot. I would not hesitate to get our next car from Pete Moore Chevrolet and I look forward to working with Keith again.

jclajter81
5/20/2016

"Better than I could have asked for"

This was by far the best experience purchasing a vehicle I have ever had. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. The salesman seemed intent on making sure I found the vehicle that best suited me. And from the minute I walked I. The door until I left the parking lot I was treated like number one. Simply awesome!!

rick
5/19/2016

"Used car purchase"

Stopped by dealership late in the day Saturday.Davis Laughlin met us with a smile,they were already locking up the cars.I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend.He had a trade in around back that was perfect for us.he went out of his way to enable us to drive the car home that day.there were also other salesmen tried to help us while we were waiting on Davis to get information.I will try to buy there next time.

Johanna Porche
5/17/2016

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever! "

It is always very stressful when you make a purchase as important as a vehicle but Charlie Rotenberry was so friendly, prepared and knowledgeable I forgot to be nervous! I definitely would send my family and friends to see him to find their next car.

Anthony handled the financing for us and he made it totally"pain free"

Matt0736
5/16/2016

"Great service!"

We were a military family in need of a vehicle that was dependable and had great gas mileage. As soon as we arrived on the lot we were greeted and politely showed around. We ended up finding the perfect car with the help of Mr.Charlie Rottenberry. The whole process was fast and the whole crew were very educated in the whole process. After the purchase we were even taken to the auto shop and shown where we can get service and oil changes at. I would recommend this dealership 10/10!

Ladybug99
5/16/2016

"Trade"

Pete Moore and Randy took very good care of me. Completely satisfied with my transaction! They are reasonable in price and gave me a fair deal!

1 - 10 of 1,119 results