Pete Moore Chevrolet

Pete Moore Chevrolet

Call
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

Ray
12/22/2014

"Pleased Customer "

In 2013 I bought I Chevy Impala and on December 19, 2014 went in for an appraisal and received a great deal for the trade in value. George Miller and Wayne Freeman were very accommodating. I drove off the lot in a new 2015 Chevy Malibu feeling like I received a good deal and wasn't being taken advantage of! I would recommend this dealership to anyone in search of buying a new vehicle. Ms. Weaver

randy
12/21/2014

"Easy Dealings"

Chad and the crew did an excellent job,all were very helpfull and went above and beyond to help my wife and I.I will definetly recomend them to our friends and family.

Chad Karahalios

Kacey.marie
12/20/2014

"Couldn't be happier"

Bought my first new car, thanks to Rodney, I couldn't be happier. Made sure I was getting the best deal, friendly, and helped me out and answered all questions. Definitely would recommend.

Ray D
12/19/2014

"First ever pleasant experience !"

Jeff, Of ALL the vehicle purchases I have made over the years, this was THE FIRST PLEASANT experience I have ever had, in spite of the fact that I let go of my beloved Trailblazer. You DEFINATELY lived up to your promise ! YO Pete give Jeff a raise !

Adamsalsbury
12/16/2014

"Absolutely amazing "

Best and the most easiest experience I have ever had when buying a new or used car. They could not have made this deal any easier. They went out of their way to help with any question i Had and went above and beyond to make this deal happen.

Bill Dunn
12/15/2014

"New Camero Convertible"

I had shopped on line and knew what I wanted. I checked two other dealerships and they didn't have anything close to what I had in mind. I went home and went back on line and found what I wanted at Pete Moore. We went the next morning and were waiting when Dereck Rowland came out to unlock cars. He showed us the one I wanted and explained the features. We took a test drive and we knew we wanted it. Dereck was so very helpful in making the rest of the morning wonderful.

Dereck Rowland

Grumpy.one
12/13/2014

"Very satisfied, now a customer for life"

After this vehicle purchase, I will use Pete Moore for all my automotive news. If I would have known buying a new car was so easy, I would have done it a long time ago. Great job and huge thanks to the whole team!!!

gregory.swanson.376
12/11/2014

"Buying experience"

I was very please with my experience with this dealership and especially with the salesman who I thank went out of his way as there was a lot of conversing back-and-forth on the telephone not knowing whether he would get the sale or not he still went out of his way

I don't remember the name of the man in finances

Leah Peaden
12/04/2014

"Last minute car shopping"

We looked at the Pete Moore website at lunch and found two cars we were interested in. We called on our way and had someone greet us as soon as we arrived. Our information and vehicle preferences were taken in a timely manner, and the car we were interested in was available for a test drive in less than a half hour. Chad was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the car, and also about the process of purchasing. We bought the car that day, and I have to admit, the process was one of the least stressful experiences I've had with buying a vehicle. I have recommended Pete Moore to my fellow nursing students and I will continue to tell people about your wonderful sales team and how happy I am with my car. Thanks again for everything and keep up the good work!

Chad Karahalios, Chris Glover

tgeffre
12/04/2014

"Pete Moore and Jim Pankuch"

If I were going to recommended any dealership and salesmen it would be Pete Moore and Jim Pankuch. Jim was very friendly, professional, and he didn't waste time. I was only at the dealership 3 hours and I test drove, and purchased my Equinox in that time. He answered all my questions honestly and gave me all the information I needed before I drove off the lot. If I ever purchases another vehicle I would want to deal with him again.

Jim Pankuch