Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

Koontzkyle
3/31/2015

"New truck "

I bought new truck from Jeff at Pete Moore Chevy. It was first new truck. Made it super easy and gave me a great deal. No run around and didn't take too long. Great place and experience in buying my first new truck

Fotodvr
3/30/2015

""ordered new vehicle""

Walked in to order a vehicle I wanted. Was not steered to vehicles on lot; but immediatly set down, to order exactly what I wanted. Jeff Lee was very informative and helpful throughout the entire process. Seamless transaction! Wonderful service. This dealership is a no-brainer.

angela
3/30/2015

"Used car purchase"

I wanted to share my experience at Pete Moore Chevrolet in purchasing my 2006 Lexus IS 250. Charlie Rotenberry and Don Lindgren are absolutely amazing! I was in and out in an hour and was treated like I was purchasing a $50,000 vehicle. I enjoyed the experience of purchasing as it was easy and didn't waist whole day. I even received a follow up call from Charlie and going the extra mile always is a plus. Keep up the great work and make sure they both receive a pat on the back for great work. Thank you Angela in Gulf Breeze

Don Lindgren

JohnGlantz
3/29/2015

"Hard to find Silverado "

Dane was very helpful in finding exactly what I wanted to purchase and got the truck to the dealership by the next day. He is an excellent salesman and made this purchase very entertaining and easy. The sales manager Dennis and the finance guy Dave where also very friendly and professional.

gary
3/28/2015

"purchase used suv "

Charlie Rotenberry is a great sales person. Made the buying deal fast and fair. courteous throughout ! Several fiends recommended Pete Moore and Charlie for a car purchase, boy were they correct. confident they will be there for service issues. next purchase-Pete Moore !

Kdbonner24
3/26/2015

"Best service ever"

It was my first solo car buying experience I must say it was excellent. The price ,the car .and customer service. I'll drive from Alabama to Pete Moore Chevy in Florida any time

Margie
3/23/2015

"mgf-Fitchett First Truck"

After visiting several dealerships and talking with several salespersons we finally found the truck that met our needs. The salesperson was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all our questions no matter how many times the same question was asked. He showed concerns that we were purchasing the truck that met our needs not the one he wanted to sale. I would recommend Pete Moore to anyone and my salesperson Chad karahalios. Buying this truck has been a wonderful stress-less experience. Mgf----Fitchett

Chad Karahalios

pj53
3/23/2015

"Friday the 13th"

We started out early that morning in the pouring rain determined to find a new car and after looking all over car city and finding nothing,we decided to go to Pete Moore. We almost just gave up looking, but changed our mind and sure am glad that we did,because when we pulled into the parking lot,we spotted the exact car we wanted,never dreaming that we could actually get it for the price we wanted to pay,but our salesman,David Laughlin, made it happen! Thanks David for wonderful car shopping experience. We will be sure to send more customers your way!

Jan Robbins
3/21/2015

"Third Car Purchased from Pete Moore"

This is our 3rd car we have purchased from Pete Moore and I am sure it will not be our last. The salespeople are friendly and helpful but not overbearing or "pushy". We always tell them what our budget is and they always find a great car within that budget. Their prices are always very fair.

Alan Brockette

Davidking9081
3/21/2015

"Simply Amazing"

I would highly recommend Pete Moore to anyone considering a new or used vehicle. There staff is very knowledgeable as I am dure most are. However, it has been my experience that Pete Moore has the friendliest staff and is very willing to go the extra mile to archive the best customer satisfaction on the gulf coast. If you are looking for a vehicle you simply must give them a try.

Bruce Harmon