Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,094 Dealership Reviews
mnicho
4/29/2016

"I get the best at Pete Moore"

This is the third car I've bought from Pete Moore, and I have never been disappointed or dissatisfied for any reason. Mike Porter was waiting when I pulled up. He asked if he could help, and I told him I was looking for the guy who helped me the last time, but wasn't sure of his name. He cheerfully took me inside and helped me look, but the guy had moved on. He then helped me find what I wanted for the amount of money I wanted to pay for it, with no hype and no hassle. As long as I'm living in the area, I'll go here for cars.

Mike Porter

Marguerite
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

First Class Service/Salesman! Thank you Dickie Heckler and Pete Moore Chevrolet for going the extra mile to be sure I was happy. Highly Recommend.

Mark20
4/25/2016

"Great hassle free experience "

This is an all around great dealership. They answer any questions you have. And put you in the right car. The prices are very competitive. Unlike other dealerships they don't pressure you into buying the vehicle. Very friendly place. Also I recommend asking for Mr. Jeff Lee, very nice guy and will help you with all your needs.

Kaudonsma1
4/23/2016

"Very helpful good experience"

Definitely good dealership helpful fair pricing and availability of selection is amazing found vehicle first time I visited the lot n a I'm satisfied with the way the employees work together to help u walk away pleased and feeling good about it purchase.

Petemoorreview
4/22/2016

"Charlie Rotenberry"

On a rainy Thirsday with my 4week old puppy in tow, I decided to by a SUV. I called and spoke with Charlie Rotenberry once I arrived he was ready to show me all my options, we hopped in the golf cart and away we went. The sale and entire process was handled with ease and no hassle, Charlie even took me to the company's team building cookout YUMMO! This was by far the best customer service I have ever experienced, Thank You Charlie for making me feel like family!

BrianPbell
4/19/2016

"New Car purchase - Ben Franklin"

Once again Ben did an outstanding job helping me purchase a new truck. Ben and the Pete Moore team have help my friends and family with many car purchases and is alway friendly and professional.

Starting over on again
4/18/2016

"Sunshine State"

I had no ideal that this day would turn out to be the day that I've been avoiding for years. I'm a Charlie type of person meaning once I find something that works for me it's on, a comfortable pair of shoes, favorite hat etc... My Red (truck) said it's farewell my day became cloudy with a chance of rain. Sunshine came with a smile that kept saying I'm here to make you happy with a name that was Charlie. Thank GOD that HE has the right people in the right places, he was detail about every aspect of the transaction making sure I understood every feature, paper, setting On Star etc.., putting my mind at ease and helping me get over my lost. Charlie Rottenberry thank you so much you're one in a million and thanks to all those that I encounter truly friendly service. P Michael

PadiDaddy
4/18/2016

"Proceed with caution"

We traded in a 2008 Ford Mustang for a 2012 BMW. The internet liaison, Elise Buchanan, was professional and wonderful to work with. Our sales associate, Brian Wimett, also was helpful. But then the games started: you know, the one where you negotiate the trade in value of your vehicle and negotiate the sale price for the purchasing vehicle. Brian went to the sales manager 3x. Really? I was getting ready to walk out because I hate these games. Finally, we wound up settling for a price $500 greater than we wanted. We met with Jimmi, the finance person, who tried to sell us a warranty for the vehicle. He was insistent that his warranty prices were highly competitive and we would not find a better deal. We did, by the way. The experience took about 3 hours; the whole thing could have been completed in an hour without the back-and-forth nonsense. We drove the vehicle away that Saturday afternoon. On Monday, my husband drove the BMW over to a local dealer for an inspection and warranty purchase--we purchased a 36-month bumper-to-bumper warranty from BMW at$1000 less than the one Jimimi offered, and with lower deductibles, by the way. First, the roof would not retract. Then, the AC and radio died on the way to the dealer. Turns out, there had been some electrical "repairs" completed that were not consistent with BMW recommendations and these "repairs" shorted out a substantial portion of the electronics. $600 repair. I understand that we bought the car "as is," but that leaves me with 2 scenarios: 1, The car arrived in that condition and the service techs at Pete Moore did not know enough, or conduct an inspection detailed enough, to detect this background problem; or, 2. The repairs were made at Pete Moore and completed in such a manner as to go undetected for a bit--just enough for the sale to go through and enough time to lapse before the buyer was faced with the larger issue. I'm not sure if I would go back, so I gave this question a conditional "yes." We like the vehicle and the individuals we worked with were pleasant and professional.

Elise Buchanan, Jimmi

kevnpcola
4/17/2016

"Why I hate Trading vehicles"

I started at Milton Jeep, where I purchased my first Jeep in 2012. I knew what I wanted, so, it should have been easy. After three hours with the new salesman, I decided it was time to go to another dealer because the salesman was more interested in talking about bulls in Texas, than selling me a Jeep. I went to Hill Kelly in Pensacola, knew what I wanted and got what I wanted ..... I thought. All the previous took place on a Wednesday and I drove the jeep home on Wednesday from Hill Kelly. On Friday evening at 5;04pm, I got a voice mail from the hill Kelly finance team that stated the deal did not go through, but, FOR MORE MONEY, they could fix the financing. I tried to return the call ASAP to find what would work, but, NO RETURN CALL all weekend. By Monday, I was fuming and already had taken all of the Personal items out of the "new Jeep". Finally contacted the finance dept at Hill Kelly around 10am on Monday, where he stated the higher payment would work. I stated I would call back to verify if it would work for me. When I called back and said no it would not work, and I was bringing the new jeep back to get my old one, I was told to hang on, and they would call me before the end of the day on Monday to discuss. "Still waiting on that call back" to this day. Tuesday afternoon I went to Pete Moore to see Randy Carmichael that was referred to me by a new acquaintance that stated Pete Moore Chevy had a very similar jeep to the one that I thought I had already purchased. I went to see Randy at Pete Moore, told of the run around at the previous two dealers, and even called again with Randy listening to get the voice mail again. (still waiting on that call also). Randy suggested to call back to speak with the sales manager, where I got another voice mail and left another voice mail. (still waiting on that call back as well). Randy suggested to do all the paperwork again at Pete Moore for the similar Jeep they had. I did and with in 45minutes a deal was done and ready for signing. WOW 45 minutes later ? ( by the way, it was $3000 cheaper than the Hill Kelly deal) I left a deposit for the second jeep, and stated I would just walk in Hill Kelly to find out what was going on since no one would return my call, and let Randy know as soon as I knew anything. Went to Hill Kelly where the "Time share sales pitch" started, and I just stated to cancel the deal and return my deposit money, and I would take my old jeep back. They returned by jeep, but stated the deposit money would not be returned until the next day. That was fine with me. I called Randy again while I was waiting on my old jeep to be found, and he stated " we are sitting on GO, and just waiting on me to show up ". After my old jeep showed up, I drove to Pete Moore with fingers crossed that this deal would not be in vain, because I also had work to do and did not need to be out playing the games that I had been in for the past few days. After arriving at Pete Moore, Randy took me to the finance "guru" Jimmy K, and I drove out with the Jeep that Pete Moore had in stock.....AND STILL DRIVING IT TODAY !!! My wife was so impressed with the CUSTOMER SERVICE that I received that Saturday morning, she decided she wanted a new car as well. This was not planned. We went to Pete Moore, saw Randy again, ( he was not expecting us) and she has a new car in the driveway now. All in less than an afternoon. How easy this was !!! We bought two (2) vehicles in three (3) days from Pete Moore Chevrolet, all from a dealership that apparently does return phone calls and will go the extra mile for a Happy Customer. The second car was totally unplanned, and Randy was really surprised when we showed up. To Randy's wife: we are sorry he missed the lunch you cooked for him because of us. But, you have a man that will go the extra mile to make a customer happy !!! That says a lot about him personally and you have a real "Peach" of a husband. I hope the Hill Kelly dealership and the Milton Dodge dealership will get word of this two (2) cars in three (3) days deal that was an absolute nerve racking and frustrating experience for me, that could have been resolved with a simple phone call, from either Hill Kelly or Milton Jeep. Randy Carmichael and Jimmy K...... We truly appreciate your attention to customer service !!! Kevin and Linda Sellers PS: My dad sold cars all of his life, and I truly hate the experience of having to trade vehicles as noted in the previous two dealerships. If and when I find the need to trade again, I will truly go to Pete Moore for any future needs or wants !!! They took the bad experience and turned it into a Great one !!!!

Jimmy K in finance !

Justinw350
4/14/2016

"Excellent customer service "

We had a great experience buying our car from Chris Jenkins. He took his time making sure we had a positive buying experience. He was also kind to my kids, ensuring they had a good day as well. If I had to rate Chris in a scale of 1-10, I'd give him a 32. We will definitely use this dealership in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,094 results