Pete Moore Chevrolet

Pre-owned Sales

June 24, 2017

"Greg's review"

- grdvet

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Pete Moore Chevy and VW. The last two, a 2011 and 2013 Avalanches. George is by far my favorite salesman. The first Avalanche he sold me he came out in the rain to help me. This is why I bought it. Because the same day no one at World Ford or Vince Whibb GMC bothered to help me and I sat in every truck they had with no one coming out. I also depend on Jimmy Hayes to help me in the Service Dept. I have been using him since around 1990.

George Miller
Other Employees : Jimmy Hayes

June 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Mike's Car

Great experience as always. I have bought several cars from Brian Wimett and always very pleased with the shopping experience. I will continue to purchase cars from Brian in the future. Thanks Pete Moore!!

Brian Wimett

June 23, 2017

"They Make Dreams Come True"

- DreamComeTrue

My family and I are very pleased with our experience at Pete Moore, especially our sales rep Anthony. I put a picture of this van on my vision board in October of last year and now it is in my driveway!! We drove from NC to FL to purchase this conversion van! Anthony was very helpful from my very first inquiry and still helping after the purchase of the van. Would definitely return when it's time to buy my next vehicle.

Anthony Ramsay