Pete Moore Chevrolet

Dane Clark

January 16, 2017

"COMPLETELY SATISIFIED"

- KENNETH BENDER

I was treated with respect as a serious buyer. The initial offer for my trade-in was serious ( not low balled) and my counter offer was serious on my part and seemed to be respected in the manner in which I intended it to be received. My counter offer was accepted by the sales team with no haggle. The most pleasant car purchase I have encountered in the past 50 years.

January 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- kaydeekay

I had a particular vehicle in mind that had been advertised and thankfully it was still available. I was greeted my Mark Torelli and after a few questions we took her for a spin. The rest is history!

January 15, 2017

"Thanks to all..."

- marty123

We recently purchased a truck from Pete Moore Mitsubishi in Pensacola. Everyone associated with the process worked hard to make sure we were happy with the deal. A special thanks to Mr. Bruce Harmon for all his help to make this purchase fast and easy. Friendly and honest people are the key to a great sale. If you need an auto, this is the place to go!

New 2014 Chevrolet Express, $68345