Pete Moore Chevrolet

103 New Warrington Road,
Pensacola, Florida 32506
Pete Moore Chevrolet Info
About Pete Moore Chevrolet

The Pete Moore Automotive Team is locally owned and operated since 1981 and stocks 1,000+ new & pre-owned vehicles, features award winning service departments, an extensive parts & tire inventory and an on-site collision center. Many of The Pete Moore Automotive Team members have been with us for 20+ years and many of our thousands of satisfied customers have been with us just as long, with many families that are 3rd or even 4th generation customers! Pete Moore proudly supports local schools and charities including the Santa Rosa Kids House, Covenant Hospice, ARC Gateway, Miracle League of Pensacola, Driver’s Education Vehicles and the Pete Moore Safe Shores Program.

About Pete Moore Chevrolet Learn More

1,008 Dealership Reviews
Meehan16
2/06/2016

"It doesn't get better"

Originally we brought our 2013 Chevy Suburban to get a scheduled oil change and figured we would kill some time walking around the car lot. After scoping out what Pete Moore Chevrolet had to offer we ran into George Miller. He was not only highly knowledgeable but also bent over backwards to help us with every aspect of our car buying experience. Turns out we are now the extremely happy and proud owners of a brand spanking new 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe. Every expectation we had was not only met but exceeded. From the simple question of what does this button do to the more complex question of how does a certain system work George Miller took the time and had the answer. This was the best car buying adventure my wife and I have ever had. Every department at Pete Moore is exceptional in what they do and have our highest recommendation to friends, family, and strangers we might run into. If your ever in Pensacola Fl. stop by Pete Moore Chevrolet and ask for George Miller if you want the best customer service and help they have.

marker545
2/04/2016

"Great Experience with Chris Jenkins!"

Very helpful and knowledgeable did everything he could to make sure i walked out with exactly what i wanted! Chris then made sure i knew all of the bonuses on the truck and how to use them before i left. He actually saved the sale after salesmen Rodney Nelson disrespected me and one of my friends but Chris rebounded and I would buy from him any day!

Chris Jenkins

yanceyp
2/04/2016

"Had a Good Experience with Mark Torelli"

When I'm looking for a vehicle I like for the vehicle to sell itself to me and not the dealer. The dealer is just supposed to answer any questions i may have, inform me of any features/carfacts I may have overlooked or may not know about, and be straight up with me. And I must say Mark was patient, not overbearing, and gave me space and time to make my own decision while providing me with not only the pros but the cons. I respect that and is why i was comfortable with doing business with him. I even came away with a great used vehicle at an awesome value. Very pleasant experience I would recommend.

Mark Torelli

AudiA3Karma
2/04/2016

"Patient, Respectful, Satisfied 100%"

I found a car online through cars.com. Upon discovery turns out that my parents actually bought a car from Pete Moore way back in the day. My interactions with my Salesman were 100% respectful, professional and down to earth. Mark Torelli was the team member that I dealt with. Great person, and very understanding. Of course all Sales staff have one common goal and that is to sell. Mark was genuine, respectful and very patient with me. He was very accommodating with sending me information and candid photos internally and externally of the car to my cell. I even got 2 test drives to ensure it was the car that I wanted. He was forthcoming with all information and empathetic to my current financial strains. I have been doing lots of car shopping and this by far was the BEST EXPERIENCE I have had to date when purchasing a car. Once I clean my stuff up, I will be back to purchase a brand new car specifically from Mark, but until then I am going to enjoy this Audi A3 who I now named "Karma". Thanks again Mark for the great experience. I LOVE MY RIDE and walked away from Pete Moore with a very positive, respectful relationship. The interactions with the Finance Department was the icing on the cake. Again, respectful, patient and what a great smile!

Mark Torelli and the wonderful financial woman that I dealt with need to be added to the EMP selection

usmcgator

"Great Experience!"

Looked up a vehicle on autotrader, called Brian and he sent me pictures that we're not online, saving me a trip into town. Brian was straight forward, honest, and importantly fast with our tight timeline! Thanks, will be back!

jessa8086
2/03/2016

"Wayne Freeman was awesome and worked hard for us"

I at first spoke with Lucas, the online manager, and he was by far diligent and quick to respond on all questions I had. He handed me off to Wayne Freeman to speak with that Saturday. We drove all the way from Chunchula, AL and it was worth the drive. Ron - the finance guy was great as well! Thank you all for your hard work! Pete Moore Chevrolet is lucky to have you all! We appreciate it!

Lucas Baxter, and Ron in finance

Geo
2/02/2016

"Purchasing a car"

My husband and I recently purchase a Passat at Pete Moore from Dickie Heckler. We had an excellent experience with Dickie and the Volkswagon team who went out of their way to insure we found just what we wanted. Dickie followed up with several phone calls to make sure we were satisfied.

Herrera1600
2/02/2016

"09 escalade "

Experiance was overall great, easy with little to now hassle. I was pleased with the support i recieved from all staff memebers. I would recommend the dealer to friends

Jvarnun67
2/01/2016

"I'm very satisfied with Jeff Lee an Pete Moore Chevrolet "

Everyone was very friendly an very helpful. I will recommend all my friends an family use this dealership. Overall the experience was great! Very well satisfied we purchase

Kelley
2/01/2016

"No hassle"

Wayne was very helpful and did not pressure me at all. I arrived at the lot honestly worried I would be hassled and leave feeling "ripped off", be instead felt his professionalism left me feeling as if I made a good purchase! Have already told multiple people to spread the word about him and Pete Moore.

1 - 10 of 1,008 results