Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Nestor Urrutia

Antonio  Soria, Product Specialist, Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Antonio Soria

Product Specialist
Josh Packard, Assistant Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Used Car Manager, Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Josh Packard

Assistant Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Used Car Manager
Michael  Stramaglia, Product Specialist, Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Michael Stramaglia

June 26, 2017

"New car 167"

- Chappers

Meet salesman Philip Derkacy outside by used cars. Came in went over options and Philip said he can get me approved on my first new car. I thought no way, Phil and his manager Phil J were able to get me a great deal on a new Malibu. I love my new car Way to Go Philips Chevy!

Philip Derkacy

June 26, 2017

"Malibu 12"

- Chappers

Great team , awesome prices, Phil was amazing, explained all of the features, I never felt pressured. I will recommend all my family and friends to Phillips Chevy!

Philip Derkacy
Mark Catuara

June 25, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Mitb32

Great customer service that's why we keep coming back this our third time coming back our sales representative has awsome customer he listed to our needs at all times.

Nestor Urrutia