Phillips Chevrolet of Lansing

Henry King

Aftermarket Manager

"New Equinox"

- Mike Golec

Shawn made our purchase a great experience, we were greeted before we entered the dealership.the staff was very friendly and professional. Definitely earned my future business.

February 22, 2017

"I could not have been treated better."

- next time-tommyt

Mr. Desmond Johnson was my sales rep and I don't think I could have been treated better. All of my needs were met and I was given time to decide what I wanted without being rushed.

February 22, 2017

"Best dealer & dealership I have encountered "

- Mrs Strong

Upon arrival to Phillips Chevrolet, my husband & I met the most kind & professional Dealer name Mr Eric Pickett. The experience that we had with Mr Pickett was OUTSTANDING! He made us feel welcome & took the time to ask all the appropriate questions so that he could effectively help us in choosing a vehicle that is perfect for us.....We knew that we was VALUED CUSTOMERS! Thanks God & Mr Pickett, we left happy and beyond satisfied in a vehicle that exceeded our expectations! Because of the wonderful experience at Phillips Chevrolet, we will be referring many others......Mr Pickett represents this company well 😊

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $47509