Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3440 S Pine Ave, Ocala, Florida 34471

Matthew Hurd, Sales Consultant/Product Specialist, Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Matthew Hurd

Sales Consultant/Product Specialist
Otto Scharfschwerdt, Product Specialist, Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Otto Scharfschwerdt

Product Specialist
Bill Stickley, Product Specialist / Ram Expert, Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Product Specialist / Ram Expert
Kevin Roberts, Finance Manager, Phillips Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

September 23, 2017

"First Jeep"

- Jeeping in Style

I had the best experience with a salesman I have ever had at Phillips Jeep of Ocala. I went in looking for a used jeep with a set payment in mind. Jon my salesman was very courteous especially when I kept changing my mind between new or used and whether I would trade in my car or not. Finally with his help I decided to purchase the used Jeep and keep my trade in. I highly recommend Jon to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle, I will definitely go see him again for my next purchase.

Jon Gonyer
Todd Phillips

September 22, 2017

"Excellent dealership"

- Robert Hart

Bill Stickley, Will Pardee, Dale Coleman, and Kevin Roberts were all outstanding in their service. Thanks to all. I highly recommend the dealership for sales and finance.

Will Pardee
Dale Coleman

September 20, 2017

"Enjoyed my Experience "

- JLuft01

Bill and Lou did an awesome job working my truck purchase. I was very pleased with the respect and how I was treated which really means a lot to me. The gave me the deal I was looking for on my new Ram 3500 just in time for my Birthday. After a few times going back to the drawing board to make the deal happen within my budget, Lou came back the last time shook my hand and told me Happy Birthday and we had the deal done. I drove all the way from Jacksonville expecting to go back home with another unhappy experience with another car dealer as I have in the past. Not this time. Thanks again to this team for working with me on my purchase. I would also like thank Brad in finance for assisting with finalization of the financing. He was able to get me the same rate and term at a local Credit Union vs. me going back and handling my financing throu my own credit union. Brad made the final transaction process very smooth. Thank You, J. Luft Jacksonville, Florida

Lou Deleo