Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Info
About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Learn More

wgsjr1973
11/17/2014

"An upfront, professional, communicative, experience."

I was in search of a Santa Fe, used, for $x, and with minimal mileage. I found one on the Piazza website, and made a call to the dealership. I was welcomed and treated courteously. Even though my primary contact, Brandon, was not available the day I was able to be there, he referred me to his colleague, Niko, and I was in touch with them both by cell phone, from there on out. What a convenience it was, to have them only a text away. We progressed thru the process of finding the right car, and I ended up with a much better car & a much better than I had ever anticipated. The quality of their used inventory and their knowledge of the cars earned my trust very expediently. Couple this with excellent & efficient communication, and I knew I needed to go nowhere else. Thanks for a reliable deal, first rate care & attention, and solid follow-thru. You guys have earned my highest regard (being in sales & cust service myself, it is very rare when I am 100% satisfied). I am 100% satisfied, and I highly recommend Brandon & Niko.

Niko & Brandon

November 25, 2014

We are happy to hear that you received exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown. We wish you safe travels in your new Santa Fe and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

kscotta93
11/03/2014

"Elantra gt"

I ended up going here after visiting about 4 or 5 other Hyundai dealers. They didn't have the car I wanted, I ended up driving an elantra gt because they had the color I really liked but I wanted to rule out the gt model, I was originally looking at the elantra. After test driving the gt I fell in love. I absolutely loved Steph, she didn't force anything on me, but got me where I needed to be price wise and didn't feed me a bunch of bs. LOVED her. Although I wasn't a fan of the finance department, had some issues with them, but nothing that wouldn't make me return. I'll totally come back when purchasing again and DEFINITELY recommend Steph!! Not sure about their service department but I'll be in for my free service this week so hopefully all goes well!

November 11, 2014

Hi, Thanks for making the trip to Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown for your purchase of a new Hyundai Elantra GT! We couldn't be happier that Sales Consultant, Stephanie Kimbro provided you with a great car buying experience! We hope to see you again soon! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

AngelTiff
11/01/2014

"A Wonderful Experience"

Johnny Radcliff is a professional, friendly and enthusiastic sales representative. He took into consideration what I was looking for in a car and followed through with my requests. My first experience at Piazza Hyundai was a positive and comfortable one. If you are looking for a car...go see Johnny Radcliff at Piazza Hyundai. You will be completely satisfied!

November 11, 2014

Hello, We couldn't be happier that Jonny Radcliff provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on our sales team. We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

jcnelson
10/20/2014

"Worthy of A Good Rating"

I requested to meet with Johnny Radcliff in Sales after reading several reviews about him. I am glad I did. He worked with my daughter and I to get her a used car with the specifications she wanted. We had done a good deal of research and he assisted us with understanding our options and the pricing. We loved his personal sales book that he shared with us while we waited to complete the sale. The typical paperwork process was expedited upon our request. Kudos to Lisa in Finance!

November 11, 2014

Hi, On behalf all of us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Johnny Radcliff. Enjoy your new Hyundai and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

jmpantano
10/13/2014

"Piazza Hyundai and Sales Rep Mark Steficek - OUTSTANDING"

Piazza Hyundai and sales rep Mark Steficek exceeded all of my expectations. For the past 20 years I have driven a Toyota Camry and Toyota Highlander. I went to Piazza just as a "look see" and was pleasantly surprised. Mark asked me what I was looking for in a car and directed me to the Santa Fe Sport. He pointed out all of the exciting features of the Santa Fe, and the 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty. This was important to me since I had my last car for 12 years. I took the car out for a test drive, and I liked the feel. I liked dealing with Mark because he was not a pushy salesman, but knew his product. He gave me the time I needed to go home and think about my purchase and did not push me to "sign the dotted line" on my first visit. He sent me a very nice follow up letter. I also spoke to Mark on the phone with questions that I had. I did my due diligence, looking at reviews, looking at car values on Kelly Blue Book, talking to friends who owned a Hyundai and even got feedback from my Facebook friends. When I decided to purchase the Santa Fe Sport Turbo, Piazza did not have the exact car that I wanted. Within 24 hours, I received a call that "my car" was found and would be at Piazza the next day. Piazza also offered me a car loan with a very good interest rate and Hyundai was offering a $1,000 rebate. The application for the loan was easy to complete and within 24 hours my loan was approved. When I picked up the car, Mark Steficek took all the time that I wanted to explain the features of the car and how to use them. He also told me to call him if I had any questions about the car. The actual signing of all the documents was done by Lisa Grose, who was very organized, explained all the documents that I was signing and gave me 2 packets, one with the warranties for the “glove box” and one to put with my “important papers”. Mark Steficek then took me back to the service department to meet the service team, which I thought was very nice and gave me a comfort level that I would be happy using the service department at Piazza. I am now the proud owner of a Red Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo. Thank you Mark, Lisa and Piazza Hyundai. You have EXCEEDED my expectations. I highly recommend both Mark Steficek and Piazza Hyundai.

October 20, 2014

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing everyone who visits Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown with only the best there is to offer. It is so nice to hear that Mark Steficek helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo!! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

KayDR
10/12/2014

"Just What I Needed"

The car I was planning on taking for a test drive had been sold the day before I was able to make it to the dealer, but the salesman did some research before I got there and he got me to fall in love with a car I hadn't even considered. I love my car and I am thrilled with the deal I got.

October 20, 2014

Hi, On behalf all of us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jonny Radcliff! Enjoy your new car and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

susan.hill.148
10/04/2014

"Great experience"

My experience was excellent. I was in a time crunch and Mark and Lisa made the deal happen very quickly for us. We were impressed with their attention to detail and their customer focus.

October 20, 2014

Hi Susan, We are happy to hear that you received exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown! We wish you safe travels in your new Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

jack .c
10/01/2014

"great sales staff , service department on the other hand ?"

i had my 2002 hyundai totaled in accident in july. did not want to travel to far result of injuries to the dealer ship of which i purchased the vehicle .Instead I thought piazza, called the sales staff was very nice. spoke to Tiffany on phone and Stephanie,came down test drove two vehicles, said I would be back tomorrow. My wife and I purchased a car that day ..again let me say all of the sales staff even the ones we just spoke to were great.Another person told us we had to buy the extended warranty before we drove off the lot .wont mention name as previous hyundai owners 7 total we new this to be a pressure ploy, which kinda turned us off. we didn't buy it from them .So when I called for my first free oil change 10-1-14 I spoke to Dennis Moyer he told me he could get me in 10- 13-14because of recalls, its bad for an experienced staff . I worked with highway fleet service back in the seventies and this is a unacceptable amount of time for an oil change or any service on a new vehicle or any vehicle. Called Mccafferty hyundai took me in right away, they to have recalls .i was actually going to look for another car but with service like this Im looking in a different direction. In all fairness I did receive a phone call on 10-3-14 after possibly sales staff, or dealerrater informed them of my original review which was not as kind, from another piazza service rep but my vehicle was already serviced. Its terrible when a dealer ship needs a third party to explaIn proper business protocol.. I may not get a loaner car from dealership where I have this vehicle serviced because I did not purchase from them or car wash but I know its done in a reasonable amount of time and done right.

jkanuck
9/24/2014

"Best all around"

We had taken our car in for an emergency repair of the transmission. Once we had our vehicle in we immediately were given the option of a loaner vehicle from Rick as we had purchased from them in the past and currently bring three vehicles for service. Jason had called me later in the afternoon with the estimate. Being an 11 year old car we had to make the choice of the repair or purchase. All of my repair options were presented to me and we had to make the wisest decision and lease or purchase. The next morning we spoke with Joe in sales who had helped us twice before and immediately started working for us. Within 15 minutes we had a car and a deal worked up on paper and once we decided what to do we had the deal finalized a few minutes later. They really helped us in a bind and an emergent situation from the rapid repair eval to the loaner as not to miss work to the quick sale. Literally from front to back,an A1 team.

September 24, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you again for taking the time and writing this 5-star review and we look forward to seeing you again! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

mmoore9456
9/17/2014

""horrible experience""

Our experience with Piazza Hyundai in limerick was absolutely horrible. Brandon Daub" I guess you can consider him a salesperson" was very poor overall down right insulting. I do not want to go into full detail because it would take the whole page to go over how bad he was. He got very offended and upset that my fiance was there purchasing the vehicle with me. He acted like a little boy who did not get his way when we told him we were getting a better quote somewhere else. He really turned my whole family away from ever doing business with Piazza Auto group ever again. We found him quite pathetic for his actions. I'm sure when he sees this it will make him think before he insults great customers and there family members. We did go ahead and released a beautiful 2014 Santa Fe Sport from Conicelli Hyundai in Conshohocken. I would recommend anyone looking for a great deal and happy confident sales staff take the ride down 422. It is worth the time and energy!!!!! Hopefully Piazza evaluates there staff members!!!!!!

Reviews of Lisa Grose