Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

F&I Manager
Brandon Daub, Sales Consultant, Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Brandon Daub

March 24, 2017

"Alex from Piazza Hyundai"

- nanania0815 Verified Customer

Alex was absolutley fantastic! Extremely friendly, personable, knowledgable, and professional. This was my first experience getting a new vehicle in over a decade and I will continue to bring my business to Piazza Hyundai because of the experience I had with Alex and the rest of the staff. As a company overall you should be very proud of how Alex and his coworkers on how they are representing your brand.

"Great Buying Experience"

- veacock Verified Customer

Brandon did an excellent job helping us find and purchase our car. The experience was great and we feel great about the experience. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.

"Test"

- mbrent64 Verified Customer

I don't like writing reviews shouldn't be required to write a survey review, should just be multiple choice answers. This is crazy to make me do this

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $22710