Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

84 Auto Park Blvd,
Limerick, Pennsylvania 19468
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Info
About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Learn More

elansky16
5/04/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

We went to this dealership because we found a car on the online inventory that we wanted. This dealership was in a different state and approximately 50 miles from where we lived. We arrived after work and the car was ready for us to test drive. Our salesman, Rick Elder was very professional, informative and a pleasure to work with. Lisa Grose, the Business Manager found us a very competitive car loan. Rick and Lisa went out of their way to finish all of the paper work and the service department prepared the car so we did not have to return another day. They had to stay past the closing time, which was very much appreciated. We would highly recommend this dealership for their outstanding customer service.

Rick Elder

kelliegazak
5/04/2016

"Great experience!"

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating when I was turning in my lease and trying to find a new car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. They did a great job!

siarheihladkou
4/22/2016

"Polite personel and wide choice of vehicles"

We liked friendly atmosphere at the dealership. All our questions has been addressed and we become satisfied clients with brand new car. Would recommend to all my friends.

Robert Sadler

swat0
4/19/2016

"Transfer of Lease to another Lease"

The transfer of my sonata limited lease to another sonata limited lease was smooth. Found the car I was looking for called the salesman I dealt with before. Met to see the car and confirm it was what I wanted. Set a date to pick up car and it was ready. The salesman also notification my insurance company and also did all the transfer work for my license plate and registration. Nothing for me to do except drive away in the car after I signed the papers.

vacbarbie
4/19/2016

"Made car buying experience easy!"

Robbie Sadler was great. Very informative about the product he was selling. No pressure! Very friendly. Worked very hard to get us a price we could live with. Love your dealership.

Robbie Sadler

ellen.malonoski
4/16/2016

"Round 2"

Recently leased my second vehicle from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown. Initially worked with Harvey and then Brandon and they were both professionals and made it a great experience for me. I would recommend either of these employees for anyone looking for a no fuss type of deal! They don't play games, were straight shooters and got me in and out as quick as they could, as requested. Go see them if you are in the market for a new car! The maintenance that comes with Hyundai is worth it alone, but the Sonata Limited is an awesome car, smooth ride and is full of bells/whistles that makes it a fun ride!

jimi_wi
4/12/2016

"Nice Dealership"

Nice dealership location. Showroom is clean and bright with few attractive cars displayed in the room. When I asked for help, front desk find someone to help right away. Mark, my salesman is very friendly and knowledgeable. Although I came back to the dealership few times for more questions, he was very patiently answered my each question. Good purchasing experience.

fusball26
4/10/2016

"Excellent Service"

Staff was friendly, professional and helpfuk without being pushy. We purchased a car here 4 years ago and returned to replace the same vehicle with a newer model from the same salesman. I would highly recommend them!

John mburg
4/09/2016

"Excellent Sales Team !! A + !!! "

I have gone to many Dealerships over the years buying cars and trucks, and by far , I have never been treated better or felt more at ease as I did with the Piazza team ! They are a no pressure, very informative team, that helps you every step of the way in your purchase ! From Niko my salesman and his used car manager Matt, they were extremely helpful and cared about helping me ! To Lisa in Finance who was a huge help in explaining all the options it was a excellent experience. I am recommending their team to all my friends and family !! Thank you Piazza Team !

Matt / Used Car Manager

jcd120
4/08/2016

"2016 TUSON"

TIFFANY GREETED US AS WE ARRIVED FRIENDLY HELPFUL. SHE KNEW THE PRODUCE AND WAS VERY HELPFUL IN MODEL AND COLOR SELECTION. WE WENT TO ANOTHER LOT TO SELECT THE RIGHT TUSON FOR MY FAMILY NEEDS. THE TIME SPENT WAS PLEASENT AND KNOWLEGABLE.

Reviews of Brandon Daub