Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

3.8

June 24, 2017

"Great salesman."

- cr1lt Verified Customer

As I said earlier the main sales guy I met with was thorough, professional, knowledgeable, patient and very helpful in getting the information I wanted. Other members were also helpful helping to completely understand the calculations in the leasing agreement , in that this was the first time I had used a leasing arrangement. This dealership has always been first class, (unlike at least one other Hyundai dealer , Colonial Hyundai in Downingtown, where I would be hard pressed to give them a 1. Unfortunately that dealership engages in deceptive sales practices, unethical , unprofessional tactics where they try to sign you up to services you neither want or need.) Not so with Piazza Hyundai, who are professional throughout.

Other Employees : Rick Elder

June 22, 2017

"My New Elantra"

- gayledavis1229 Verified Customer

As previously mentioned my entire experience was wonderful. I did not expect to get a new car when I entered the dealership, but I loved the car at first sight. Everyone was so accommodating which made my decision easy.

Other Employees : Zack Burgoyne

June 22, 2017

"Review"

- corystoltz2 Verified Customer

It was great. Robbie is excellent and very helpful. I will definitely recommend this dealership to someone else. Thank you for everything that you did for me

Other Employees : Robbie