Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

84 Auto Park Blvd,
Limerick, Pennsylvania 19468
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Info
About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Learn More

lmihaliak33
7/24/2016

"Great experience"

It was a good car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Brandon daub and the dealership of you are looking for a new car. Only one negative and it was the wait time to go over the warrenty options with the sales manager

socwrk
7/23/2016

"my experience"

As with most dealerships I would rather hear a flat rate price rather than dicker around with manufaturer's incentives. At one point we were told a 500.00 cash incentive was an IT error on Piazza's web page. Really, Ok they gave us the 500 but made it sound like it was coming out of Piazza*s back pocket which of course it wasn*t. The same calling it a manager special. A special only in regards to the Hyundai rebates not the dealer*s discount.

lifeandliberty
7/21/2016

"Is that a Hyundai??!!!??"

My first time buying a new car and the first time going to a car dealership, it was a bit overwhelming but luckily Mark was in a good mood and had a sense of humor. I asked a lot of questions and the poor guy did have to keep on the move to provide us with what we needed, but he worked it out. The coffee helped keep me amp'd :-) He made sure my needs were met and that my questions were answered. Now I would have rather spent the hours at an amusement park, but once I started driving home I forgot all about the tediousness of the trivial aspects of car buying. As I pulled up to my house my neighbors fell in love and couldn't believe this contemperary sporty sedan vehicle was a Hyundai. Why yes, yes it is a Hyundai!!!

Love the Receptionists

jq781252
7/21/2016

"2017 Elentra"

I'm still in love with this car and glad everything worked out. Everything was handled professionally. I'll definitely come back in the future for a new car when I need it

Alex Weisberger

taxman0
7/18/2016

"Santa Fe Sport lease"

My experience at Piazza Hyundai was very positive. We came in to look at a Santa Fe or Tucson. We leased a Santa Fe with the assistance of our salesman, Brandon Daub, who really did a good job for us

jebrook7
7/13/2016

"Brandon was great"

I worked with Brandon and he easily and seamlessly made the car buying process go smoothly for me from start to finish. Top notch, Thanks!

bobtigro
7/09/2016

"Hyundai Veloster"

I had originally been contacted by Stephanie in online sales and was provided an offer on a 2016 Veloster, the car I had been looking for. I came in and was welcomed and met with a sales representative very quickly, Tiffany. She was great. Very personable and was able to get me set up with the right style and color that I was looking for. Even though it wasn't on the lot, they offered to order it in and it got there in expedited time. Picking up the car was a great experience as well as everything had been prepped and Tiffany just had to explain the features.

Stephanie

SantaFe13
6/23/2016

"Buying a used car and feeling like its brand new!"

I went looking for a 3 year old Santa Fe Sport. Robbie showed me the car I was interested initially interested. When I didn't want to make any definitive decision, he told me to take my time and think about it. Wow, actually ok with me walking out without a deposit or anything. Well the next day I called and asked him about another Santa Fe Sport, with all the bells and whistles. When I arrived he had it all ready to show me. I was sold and he did everything to make closing the deal smooth. Best touch was him cleaning some spot on the cargo screen, because he felt it could be cleaner. Can't say enough about working with Robbie Sadler.

Robbie Sadler

jean391517
6/23/2016

"Hyundai Santa fe"

Stephanie came out to talk to us when we arrived. All salesman were busy at the time. She showed us the whole car and let us take a test drive with her. Then we talked to Joe and did another test drive. Joe showed us everything in the car.

Stephanie

oreillymike23
6/21/2016

"Great experience"

Our salesman Robbie was honest, kind an didn't try to force anything on us like Piazza Honda did the day before. My wife an I enjoyed our experience and look forward to future business with your branch. I will highly recommend Robbie to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Robbie