Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

84 Auto Park Blvd,
Limerick, Pennsylvania 19468
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Info
About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Learn More

mpl0805
5/29/2016

"Great experience!"

Excellent experience. I utilized the build and price tool on the website prior to my visit, saving time and ensuring the exact vehicle I wanted was available. Salesman was informative, friendly and easy to talk to, but not aggressive. I completed my sale in one trip and left with the exact car I wanted. Significantly more pleasant than anticipated. I would return for both my salesman as well as the dealer.

Frederick Elder

nadine1
5/24/2016

"Bought a new Genesis"

I just purchased a 2015 Genesis and absolutely love this car! My sales rep, Tiffany Seifrit, was extremely knowledgeable with the car and it"s "extras"! Everything was great!

pellechiog
5/24/2016

"WE LOVE PIAZZA HYUNDAI!"

My husband and I went in on a Saturday to just look at the cars, as my lease would be expiring this August. The dealership was extremely busy, but we were greeted immediately by the receptionist, who then introduced us to Robbie Sadler, the Sales & Leasing Consultant. I had my eye on a red Veloster in the lot, so we took a test drive. I loved the car, but it didn't really fit our needs. Robbie worked out the numbers with the Sales Manager, David, and it was also not economical for us. My husband and I were thinking about leaving, when we saw the Elantra GT in the showroom. We were intrigued, but not sure, and didn't really like the color. Robbie quickly did some research, and found a red one in their other lot. He knew that I loved the color red on the Veloster. We took the red Elantra GT for a test drive, loved it, Robbie worked out the numbers with David, and we left with the car that day! We would not have gone through with the deal, but the fact that Robbie presented the red car right in front of us, with only 17 miles, we were sold! I have had Hyundai cars since 2011, and will most likely continue because the cars are quality, fun, and the staff at Piazza Hyundai are exceptional! Thank you Robbie, David, and all the service staff, that have always done an excellent job with taking care of my car, my oil changes, etc. WE LOVE PIAZZA HYUNDAI!

Robbie Sadler & David (Sales Manager)

arleflar
5/22/2016

"Repeat customer "

If you are looking for a salesperson with an extensive knowledge of their product and who is genuinely interested in not only hearing your wants and needs, but understanding and matching you with the perfect car then you have to stop at piazza Hyundai of Pottstown to visit Tiffany Seifrit. After the wonderful experience I had with Tiffany purchasing my car at piazza, I went ahead and did it two more times! Friendly, reliable,consistent. You will have no doubt that Tiffany has nothing but your best interests at heart.

dnaruns
5/20/2016

"Pre and After Purchase Satisfaction"

The sales person, Mr. Joe Finio, was patient, courteous, and was able to offer me three vehicles that met my requirements. He also made sure that my tires were equipped for high speed/very little rest tires. Everything was explained with patience and humor. He is extremely knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I was able to test drive the cars for the type of driving that I normally do (long distance and non-stop (except for gas) and the Tuscon met my needs. The dealership is clean, helpful and service oriented. A good overall experience in purchase and service.

forgot the names, but receptionists and cashier

2ndTimeHyundaiOwner
5/19/2016

"Good times!"

I purchased a certified used Hyundai Elantra in Feb 2016 and can honestly say it was overall a wonderful experience! Mark and Lisa did an outstanding job answering my MANY questions and only offering services and showing vehicle features that made sense for me. The only improvements I could recommend are 1. Mark - have more confidence and don't be so nervous (you were awesome!), and 2. Piazza Hyundai mgmt - If you ask a client to wait over 30 mins for the car he/she is there to see you may want down in the price a little more or comp a detailing as a thank you. Otherwise keep up the great work!!

paigesamson
5/19/2016

"Top Notch"

Piazza Hyundai won me over again! Excellent experience with Brandon who knew all about the products and walked me thru the process to make it as easy as possible.

rimonbitar
5/12/2016

"Great job"

Very professional.....great deal....straight forward...good job.....honest...patiant....will buy again from. Been to other dealers before..very dusappointed and not honest...but the Piazza people like family and honest

michellefranchino
5/12/2016

"We love Mark Steficek!"

Mark you are Absolutely an awesome representative of Hyundai and Piazza! Great job Mark! We have purchased 2 cars in less than 6 months from Piazza, we are completely satisfied with both vehicles and I would definitely send my family and friends to Mark Steficek! Kudos

elansky16
5/04/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

We went to this dealership because we found a car on the online inventory that we wanted. This dealership was in a different state and approximately 50 miles from where we lived. We arrived after work and the car was ready for us to test drive. Our salesman, Rick Elder was very professional, informative and a pleasure to work with. Lisa Grose, the Business Manager found us a very competitive car loan. Rick and Lisa went out of their way to finish all of the paper work and the service department prepared the car so we did not have to return another day. They had to stay past the closing time, which was very much appreciated. We would highly recommend this dealership for their outstanding customer service.

Rick Elder