Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

84 Auto Park Blvd,
Limerick, Pennsylvania 19468
Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Info
About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for giving Piazza Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. The management and staff have developed this Piazza Advantage Program because we are sincerely interested in making you a customer for life. We believe that our business is not just about selling cars, but more importantly it is about building long term relationships. Give us the opportunity to gain your business today and we will do everything we can to retain your business for life.

About Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown Learn More

GARY.ISENBERG
7/29/2015

"Great experience!"

Everyone at the dealership was very nice and really helped me out with what I was looking for. There was no fuss and I was in and out of the store pretty quickly.

Nathan

LISACOLLETTI87
7/29/2015

"Friendly & Professinal"

Everyone very professional and friendly. I am happy with the service I received with the purchase of my 2015 Santa Fe and with service department as well.

BRIANSAMUALSIMPSON
7/28/2015

"Sonata"

This was my first new car purchase from a real dealership. I've always bought from buy here pay here places. The whole experience was wonderful and I will stay a customer as long as the service is as good as the first time.

XINLEI.ZHAO
7/22/2015

"terrific dealership"

The employees at the dealership were friendly and knowledgeable. They did not push and let me take time to make my decision. They made me comfortable buying the car. Since the dealership did not have the color I want, they bought one from another dealer.

GEO0993
7/22/2015

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

Very nice experience. Our salesman Joe did an Excellent job, as my son and I both bought new cars. We are very happy with our new cars!

LBARGRN
7/15/2015

"Easy time leasing a car."

Niko was very helpful, nice to work with. Professional salesmen. Would highly recommend him to others. I don't mind doing a review you should not say how many words people need to write !!!!!

HILLARYANNMILES
7/14/2015

"Highly recommended for the researched buyer!"

Excellent customer service! This dealership was the perfect fit! They were able to work with my well researched demands and loads of inquiry questions. The buying process was simple and straightforward! If you know what you want, and how you want to pay for it, I highly recommend this dealership! They were able to accommodate all that I asked for! I came well prepared and they made the process a seamless transaction! I plan on continuing all of my service and trade ins here! I love my new 2016 Elantra!

KIPSSF
7/14/2015

"Great Sales Person"

Brandon Daub is the best! He knows his product and is very willing to help you out. Worked a good deal right from the start. Searched for a car that matched out needs and secured it from another dealer!

Type employee names separated by comma.

SSPOHN44
7/07/2015

"An enjoyable car buying experience!"

When I arrived on the lot, Mark greeted me quickly (but not too quickly!) and was very attentive to my needs. He made sure all of my questions were answered, and made sure the process went smoothly. If Mark didn't know an answer right away, he didn't guess - instead, he made sure he got the right information before he passed anything along to me. Mark is certainly one of the best salespeople I've worked with in any of my car buying experiences. I've already paid a visit to the service department and had an upgrade done on the car, and Rick was a pleasure to meet and work with. I've been to other dealer service departments where the staff was brisk and a bit gruff, but Rick was the opposite - very friendly and helpful. He puts a great face on the service department, which I would be happy to visit again going forward.

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded to this review

July 09, 2015

We are happy to hear that you received exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown. We wish you safe travels in your new Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

stanb
7/05/2015

"The Best"

All I can say is WOW, Tiffany is by far the best Sales Consultant I have ever had the pleasure to work with for purchasing a vehicle. The Management is very accommodating and I have no doubt that the entire organization is top notch. In any good business, Management is accountable making sure the staff are doing their best for the customer, I call this Top Down Leadership, Tiffany went out of her way to make sure I understood everything about my new Genesis. I came out of a 745i BMW, the technology and performance and luxury of my new Genesis in my opinion truly says to the German Car Manufactures, move over there is a new player in town. This weekend my son needed a car, I did not shop or go to any other dealer, Friday I simply called Tiffany, explained my concern and budget constraints, Saturday AM my son picked up his new car, fully detailed with a full tank of gas. When he got home he told me Tiffany spent well over an hour reviewing every feature of the car with him, she gave him her card and told him if he needed assistance or help with anything or forgot anything she went over to please call her so she could be of assistance. This is Customer Service at its best and why I will always go to Piazza Hyundai for any vehicle I need again. Elisa is the Finance Manager at Piazza Hyundai, she is so accommodating as well. Not only does she make you feel like you are not just a customer, she specifically makes you feel like you are now part of the Piazza family. She takes the time to make sure you understand all those long forms and explains them in detail so you are very comfortable signing the buyers order and finance agreements. Folks, all I can say is if you want a vehicle with the latest technology, a warranty that speaks for itself, and Customer Service that will far exceed your expectation, do yourself a favor and make Piazza Hyundai your first and only stop, I promise you that it will not be a waist of your time and your car buying experience will be unlike any other you have had at Piazza Hyundai. This dealership will earn not only your respect but if you give them the chance by stopping in they will do what it takes to earn your business and make you part of their family. Lastly I forgot to mention, I wanted mudflaps and the Genesis logo put on the back trunk lid instead of the Hyundai logo, the service dept sent me an email to remind me of my upcoming appoitment in case I needed to reschedule, they offered me a loaner which I declined as I figured I would simply wait for the service to be completed. As I was waiting my doctors office called me as I had forgot I had an appointment with to review some tests, The dealership drove me to my doctors office as a courtesy and made sure I got back to the dealership to pickup my vehicle when I was ready to go back and get my Genesis. Talk about a last minute response to my tardyness in forgetting about my appointment. When I got back to the dealership, not only was my car fully detailed inside and out, the Service Adviser said he had hoped everything went well with my appointment. As I stated earlier, Customer Service at its finest and truly part of a family. Many thanks to each employee of Piazza Hyundai and I truly appreciate all that your team has done for me and my family. With Warm Regards, Stan

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Hi Stan, Hearing that you had a wonderful experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown, we wish you many happy miles in your new Hyundai Genesis. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Bruce Koonce General Manager

Reviews of Jonny Radcliff