Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Service Manager

January 19, 2017

"Great Experience"

- ktollis Verified Customer

This was the best experience we have ever had at a car dealership. Would definitely come back and would definitely recommend you to others. Love our new car.

January 14, 2017

"Mr. Piazza would be best served keeping Zac around."

- mattalianorc Verified Customer

I cannot say enough good things about your salesperson, Zac Burgoyne! I dreaded getting a new car....I explained my situation to Zac and he could not have been nicer, accommodating and more professional. He wasn't pushy and didn't try to steer me to a car that I didn't want. He took care of the financing beforehand...so when it came time to sign the final paperwork....it was in and out. Because of Zac, I no longer will dread new cars. I will definite tell all my friends who are looking for new cars about Piazza....and especially Zac. Thank you all very much!

January 13, 2017

"Great experience"

- lilv1084 Verified Customer

Cody Ryons and the whole hyundai team was amazing! Super friendly, upfront, and honest! I'll definitely be coming back in the future! Left with 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport and I'm totally in love with this car!! Thank you Cody and to everyone else who made it possible!

New 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $29145