Pierre Money Mart

Washington Auto Credit

Northwest Motorsport

chester0101
7/17/2013

"Complete waste of time. Don't listen to ANYTHING they..."

Complete waste of time. Don't listen to ANYTHING they say on the phone. Drove an hour to sit there for 2.5 hours, and leave with nothing. The only thing more limited than your options, is their inventory.

n/a

RaterGirl1
7/06/2013

"We had an excellent experience with this team of..."

We had an excellent experience with this team of salesmen. They explained the processes and were very patient and friendly .They even fed us lunch. We test drove a couple of cars and found the right one. We totally fell in love with a mustang G.T.They explained each step of the way and answered all our questions. They even explained how we could improve our credit rating. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

Peter,Tom and Joe

jpw1
6/09/2013

"I walked in and told the first salesperson i spoke with,..."

I walked in and told the first salesperson i spoke with, Eric, that I needed a high MPG car under $100/month. I also told him i have some money for a down payment. He took me back to his office for 2 hours of paperwork and waiting around. He said this is how we do it here. After 2 hours they showed me a 2007 civic - the only car they would show. Eric said this car was within my budget. I took it for test drive - it was ok. When we got back to the office they offered me the car for 15k (WAAAY overpriced) and $212 a month. I said no and went elsewhere. I dont know why someone would buy a car here with so many better options out there. Dont waste your time.

Eric

tranpohl
12/22/2012

"Thank you Jack Friedrichs & everybody at Pierre Money..."

Thank you Jack Friedrichs & everybody at Pierre Money Mart for making it possible for me to get pre approve for a car loan! And, not to mention giving me the opportunity to improve on my credit scores for 2013. Thanks for everything! I will definitely refer my friends to you!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Tran Pohl

Jack Friedrichs & Finance Crew

AlpHkr99
9/26/2012

"I went to Pierre Money Mart in an attempt to buy a used..."

I went to Pierre Money Mart in an attempt to buy a used car, and to start getting my credit back in order following some major changes in my life. The staff upon entering was very nice and helpfull, but after being told I was approved to buy a car for a value up to $9,000, I was told there were no cars in stock in my price range, but there were quite a few going through the shop and Hammer would call on Monday or Tuesday with some options. I never heard from Hammer, and called to leave messages over a 2 week period without a response. I decided to go back to Pierre Money Mart in person to find out what was going on and to see what options they may have for me. When I arrived, I found out Hammer wasn't in and the sales person that was trying to help called Hammer at home to ask what was happening. This salesman told me that he would call the following day "guaranteed", as there were a couple of cars in my price range. Once again, no call, and no response to messages left. This experience all started on the 3rd weekend of July, with my follow up visit approximately one month later, and then to have one of their employees drop a letter in my mailbox, without using the USPS, that was dated 3 weeks prior stating that I needed to call to continue the sale, but the expiration date on the letter was 2 weeks prior to receiving it. I went the extra step and called the creditor that I was told Pierre Money Mart went through, and they told me that I was never approved for $9,000, and that the paperwork had never been submitted. If this is how Pierre Money Mart does business on a regular basis, I'm not sure why people continue using them and helping them to stay in business. There is no integrity involved with the sales staff at this dealership, and I recommend that people find honest alternatives when trying to buy a car.

Hammer

slyusmc
8/16/2012

"My wife and I went to Pierre and met with Kevin we needed..."

My wife and I went to Pierre and met with Kevin we needed two newer vehciles now our credit is not the greatest. All staff was very friendly and worked dilagently on getting us out of a crappy car and a gas guzzler into a 2010 Ford Edge and a 2006 Ford Mustang both with low mileage and great price. After having the vehicles for a day we noticed an issue with the back rear tires of the Frod Edge, my wife called them up (Kevin) and they took care of the problem immediatly, great bunch of people and service. I would reccomend Pierre in Lake City go talk with Kevin they will make you feel at home. We will be back in a few years to purchase a vehicle for our daughter when she turns 16.

Kevin Auld

uey
7/28/2012

"We purchase a 2008 Saturn Outlook and only recieved..."

We purchase a 2008 Saturn Outlook and only recieved ""ONE SET OF KEYS"" I have check around with other dealerships it will cost me $250.00 to get another set of keys they did not offer to get me another set of key.

Eric Elliott

cmartinez05
6/25/2012

"At first was treated good until went in - then put me..."

At first was treated good until went in - then put me with someone that went off on me about my credit and almost walked out. Hammer talked me into staying and made promisses that were never followed thru with. And I call him today about this and he gives me an attitude. Kurt told us if we did all these reviews that they would give a free oil change yet that has never been done which should not surprise me. And I talk to him on this and he wants to give me attitude. Then today I call after having my car for 6 months to let them know I have never recieved my registration and that I am getting tickets for going accross the 520 bridge that I never recieved due the the incorrect information that was supplied to Dept of Licensing. Now I have to take time off from work to go to court and get this taken care of. They must only like to be nice as long as they know you are signing papers that day, but don't have a problem that they need to fix or you are on thier shit list and get blamed yourself for thier mistake. I will NEVER recommend this dealership to anyone and I will NEVER use them again.

Kurt (Manager), Hammer

Alenka
3/29/2012

"I went to pierre money mart 2 weeks ago not thinking..."

I went to pierre money mart 2 weeks ago not thinking about buying car that day but met with salesman Jack Friedrichs who was extremely helpful with everything that we needed. I would recommend Jack and Pierre Money Mart to anyone who is looking to buying any vehicle. AWESOME !!!!

Jack Friedrichs

juliet sykes
2/26/2012

"Donovan was a huge help to me in buying my new car. I was..."

Donovan was a huge help to me in buying my new car. I was worried in the beginning and not very confident that I was going to be a new car owner, Donovan made me feel at ease and got me into a car that I love!!! Thank you Donovan and Hammer, I will be back and I will tell all my friends to come see you!!!

Donovan