Pikes Peak Acura

Leif Clinard

Bryn Davis, Sales Consultant, Pikes Peak Acura

Bryn Davis

March 29, 2017

"Manipulation and shady business "

- J.T.

I will just say that when the salesman tells you on a test drive they have issues with people returning the car when financing falls through beware. Thankfully I refused delivery because they tried yo-yo financing with me. It is illegal to make practice of this and it has been reported. STAY AWAY. plenty of other deslerships on Motor way to deal with.

March 27, 2017

"Truth in Lending? I think NOT. Scoundrels, thieves and bulli"

- Rippedoff

Last Wednesday we signed documents to obtain a used Acura and put $5000 down toward the car. Given the cracked windshield and the fact that it was evening, we didn't take possession. They told us the windshield could be done by Friday or Saturday so I could pick it up. On Friday, we got a call that they couldn't get our terms we agreed to and we would have to resign docs. My husband and I were both financing the car and he was able to go up but I could not. He called me later and told me the new terms which were not acceptable to me. We told them we no longer wanted the car. They told us we had to talk to Steve, one of the managers. Saturday morning we went to talk to Steve and told him terms were not acceptable and we wanted to move on and would like return of our deposit. He basically told us that we had to buy the car. We asked him to see the new paperwork. He told us they were at the main office just up the hill. Needless to say, the conversation got heated and I threatened to call our attorney. He told us "go ahead. Have your (expletive) attorney call on Monday". My husband and I went up to the other office and were standing by door waiting for the manager when our salesman walked in, looked at us, grabbed OUR paperwork, and then left. When we met with the manager at the top, he said that the paperwork was now down at the first office we had just come from. After a long conversation, the manager asked if we would give him a few minutes, which we did. Then he returned with a report from a lender that had yet another set of numbers. At that point I said I don't trust a thing they put in front of me and would just like released with return of deposit. He said my husband should come back Monday at 10:30 when his business office could confirm that they received the money so he could refund it (even though we showed him the transaction on our statement). Today, Monday, my husband did as instructed and in good faith, yet again. Needless to say, they still refused to release our money. They said they were able to reach our original terms. AGAIN my husband asked to see the paperwork and was told no. He asked to know who lender was and was told NO. Additionally, he was harangued by the owner today. Basically, through our OWN investigation, we were able to figure out the lender who my husband called. He was told he does NOT have to accept the loan given we are not in receipt of the car and never signed necessary paperwork. Meanwhile, they still have our $5,000.00. Complaints are in process with car board and our attorney but BEWARE!!

September 18, 2016

"Great deal"

- GD

Great service. Easy to deal with. Salesman was down to earth and helped us out a lot. In the end they got us out the door at the price we wanted.

New 2017 Acura MDX, $57340