Pikes Peak Acura

655 Automotive Dr,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Pikes Peak Acura Info
About Pikes Peak Acura

Serving the Colorado Springs area, Pikes Peak Acura, located at 655 Automotive Drive in Colorado Springs, CO, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Pikes Peak Acura

GD
9/18/2016

"Great deal"

Great service. Easy to deal with. Salesman was down to earth and helped us out a lot. In the end they got us out the door at the price we wanted.

Matte22
9/17/2016

"Amazing Bmw 328i"

This is a great car dealership, nice cars and the employees are very professional. They work well with you and are very understanding of what you like for a car. I recommend this place !

Aimmee
9/16/2016

"Amazing "

Pikes Peak Acura Preowned- Oscar - has excellent customer service. He takes the time to listen to meet customer needs. Oscar's extensive knowledge helps customers find the best vehicle to fit their lifestyle.

Oscar Ramirez

Chris
9/15/2016

"Awesomeness ATM"

My salesman was Oscar honestly one of the biggest sweetest man I've met. Big huge teddy bear with tons of knowledge. I'd definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks Oscar.

Oscar Ramirez

purplhair1
9/14/2016

"Jose Was Awesome!"

Had a great experience a Pikes Peak Acura. Jose found me the car I was looking at the price I wanted to be at. I love my new (to me) MKX. I'm looking forward to working with him again soon for my next Lincoln.

KP
9/14/2016

"Blake P. Great Service. Make sure & ask for him when you vis"

Make sure you ask for Blake P. when headed over to the pre-owned section. Blake made buying a car exciting. He went above and beyond to make my situation special. He found one of those big red bows to surprise my fiance. Great service. Hope his bosses appreciate his hard work.

Blake Pollock

sandean4@comcast.net
9/12/2016

"2017 Acura MDX"

We bought a 2017 Acura MDX on 9/9/16. Denis was great in helping us to select the right model and options that were right for us. We were thinking on getting a Honda Pilot as we already own one; however, once we drove the MDX, it was all over but the crying. We are so pleased with our new MDX, it is beautiful, runs like a dream and rides really smooth. Pikes Peak Acura is one of the best dealerships that I have ever dealt with -- no pressure or BS, just good customer service. Bryn helped Denis seal the deal and we were on our way. I would highly recommend Pikes Peak Acura and especially Denis and Bryn.

Denis -- I rate him 5 stars!!

Cornetteswifey
9/10/2016

"Friendly and very helpful "

Me and my husband were looking for cars all day when we stopped by pikes peak Acura were Jose Gonzalez found us an amazing deal and we couldn't be happier

Darren Cornette
9/09/2016

"Great place to get a great deal"

I've bought 2 cars from them and I've recieved the best deals from working with Jose Gonzalez. His customer service is 10/10n

jimmydon
8/19/2016

"Poor service after sale, or I should say no service"

Bought a used buick there, Car is not a problem, Had to make numerous calls to get them to send me the papers to register the car and when they finally sent them I ended up paying a late fine since arkansas my home state only gives me 30 days to register it. Really I should have been able to get the papers when I paid in full for the car. The bill of sale they sent shows me still owing them over 2000 dollars for a car i paid for in full. plus the amount is not what we agreed on. The salesman Oscar wont return my calls and when I have been able to get him tells me he can't get anyone to do anything about it. On top of that I was told a fee of 600 would be on top of the price after I asked if any additional fees, turned out it was 689 and that was on a sign on the salesmans desk, I didn't walk away over 89 dollars but it is the principal here, really you can't quote a correct amount when there is a sign on your desk. I love the car but don't count on any help with anything after the sale, all they want is the sale after that you are on your own.

Oscar