Pikes Peak Acura

655 Automotive Dr,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Pikes Peak Acura Info
About Pikes Peak Acura

Serving the Colorado Springs area, Pikes Peak Acura, located at 655 Automotive Drive in Colorado Springs, CO, is your premier retailer of new and used Acura vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Pikes Peak Acura

Elijah05
6/21/2016

"I have 5 new cars and please listen to these reviews "

Bought a 2016 moab 150 miles.. Do not buy this jeep if you want to do anything off road.. These are all show and no go.. PPA have misleading business practices and support that told me my "new" jeep was really used because I bought it there and not jeep!!! Please save yourself the agony of this dealership. Service even "hung up on me".. You can read and take this advice or just get taken like the rest of us. This was the response so far Review Private Response Pikes Peak Acura responded to this review June 21, 2016 Hello Elijah05, I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. I'd like to reach out and see if there is anything I can do to help and address your concerns. Unfortunately the Jeep you purchased is a "used" vehicle. You can't get the Moab Stage IV build new from the factory no matter the year or the miles. It is an aftermarket, professional build from Moab Industries. We advertise all of our Moabs as used on our lot and website because we legally can't claim that it is "new". You should have been given a Buyer's Guide to sign stating that the vehicle is sold as "used". This form is required by state and every time a customer purchases a used vehicle this form is signed as part of their paperwork. I'm apologize that you were "hung up on". Would you mind giving me a call so I can get some more information from you concerning this matter? I'd like to investigate this more to make sure it doesn't happen again. Joel Archuleta Internet/Marketing Manager 719-633-1500 Add a Private Response. Also why was I given a "new vehicle service contract??

Steve

Gwiddyn
4/25/2016

"Refreshing"

After some of the most miserable interactions imaginable with other dealerships (see my review of Longmont Ford) I found working with Jim a very enjoyable experience. Very low pressure (if any), and very willing to help with any questions or concerns. We got exactly what we were looking for, and for a great price. Jim you are welcome to come to our place for dinner again any time. Just give me a call, so I can pull out extra servings.

jack
3/22/2016

"Great"

Bryn Davis was very helpful with buying the vehicle the my husband and i were interested . He is very nice and gave us a lot of information on the cars. He's great and deserves a raise . :)

Pikes Peak Acura responded to this review

March 29, 2016

Hello Jack, We are thrilled to hear from you and gratified to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us! Thank you for taking to the time to write a review of Pikes Peak Acura. We look forward to taking care of all your transportation needs in the future! Joel Archuleta Internet and Marketing Manager

karissae123
9/30/2015

"How do these people sleep at night?"

If I could give zero stars I would. I called yesterday about an RSX Type S and spoke with Bruce about coming to look at it the next morning (today). The first words that came out of my mouth were that we were looking for a STRAIGHT body, clean car, no dents, and really hate to see dings, but one or two I can understand. At first he seemed like a good and honest guy, and I was thrilled to hear that he was going to go out and look at the car for himself and take some pictures for me. He sent me several pictures which the car looked very clean, so I then text and said "From the pictures I don't notice any damage, did you notice anything at all?" He then responded with some crap about how it has an upgraded ECU that is worth $1500 and blew off my question, but then I received a short video in which you can clearly hear him state "NOT A SCRATCH IN IT" as he is walking around the car. I was extremely excited because I have been looking for a clean car for several months now, and all the previous cars I have looked at, I was lied to about the condition. We live 45 minutes north of Denver and woke up early to make the trip to Colorado Springs this morning with every intention of driving home in this car. When we first pull up next to the car I notice two decent size dings by the driver side door handle, and I'm thinking, strange he didn't mention that, but okay its understandable...it gets worse. Not quite sure who decided to paint over that carbon fiber spoiler, but it was terrible. Passenger side quarter panel..dinged up.. dings on passenger side door (several), fender liner missing on passenger side, huge crack in the windshield, the paint on the hood was a different shade than the rest of the car. Scratches and scuffs throughout. And this guy has the nerve to walk up to me as I'm pointing out all of this issues and laugh in my face and say oh you're worried about cosmetic issues, this is a race car! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'm worried about cosmetic issues, shouldn't you know that?! I mentioned it several times. He never ONCE said there was any damage to that car, just that there's not a scratch in it, which was also a lie. I have owned ONLY Hondas/Acuras all my life and have never seen an RSX with so many dings. I used to race Hondas and where I come from race cars are CLEAN, something that you want to show off, and that can actually perform. This looked and sounded more like a derby car. I am honestly disgusted that this is an Acura dealership, I would expect more from them. Worst experience of my life, and stop calling that RSX a race car. Also if any supervisor cares at all about their dishonest employee, I would be more than happy to speak with someone and show all of the texts, as well as the video to prove it. It's called having INTEGRITY people, look it up

Bruce

Richards
8/05/2015

"205 Acura RDX at Pikes Peak Acura"

Called dealership about a certified 2015 Acura RDX. The sales manger, Brett, said to come on up as they had the car in stock. We live in Pueblo which is 45 miles away. When we arrived, we found that the car had been sold that morning. To compensate for our trouble and their error, they sold us , after a little negotiating, a new RDX at a price only slightly above that of the used car. The salesman, Matt, was a pleasure to work with. We owned two Acuras previously and found the service department at Pikes Peak Acura to be outstanding.

Matt, Brett

badserviceNOGO
2/23/2015

"Greg Hoffman Caused me to have a seizure"

Service department did not properly inspect the vehicle, it has been in the shop so much it still has temp tags and i bought it in May 2014, i payed every repair without concern but the most recent issue was a blown engine and the dealership working on the vehicle said nothing was inspected at all when the vehicle was sold, i was advised by the dealership to ask pikes peak acura to provide me with records of the work performed prior to them selling the vehicle and Greg brings me a paper summerizing the work performed and pretty much all they did was put wiper fluid in the vehicle so when i called him on this and the fact that it was showing signs of a misfiring cylinder (which ended up happening a week after i bought the vehicle) he got upset and started dialing the police because he ran out of false answers to give, after this meeting i had a seizure in the lobby of pikes peak acura and it was confirmed by the hospital that this was stress induced, thanks Greg. Not the first time he tucked his tail between his legs and did something very rude to shun away attention from their terrible work in the service department.

Greg Hoffman

reb
1/19/2015

"had a nightmare experience!!!! dont ever come here!!! "

Save yourself and never come here!!! There a scam and there out to get you...Cory said his a Christian....hmmmmm, God is not out to scam people...what u reap is want u sow

cory

pikespeakdisaster
10/09/2014

"Lies, Greed & Manipulation...That's their motto!"

FIRST: I highly recommend taking a TRUSTED mechanic with you if by any distant chance you decide to purchase a vehicle from this business. My car had a cracked windshield that was covered by the paper information sheets that they place on cars in the lot, a 5 year old battery which was left in the car that died 2 days after purchase, and now needs brake work. Don't end up like me or numerous others who have reported this company to the BBB on similar complaints. SECOND: JUST SAY NO to absolutely ANY add-on warranty they try to manipulate you into "needing". Sure, this dealership is great while you are browsing vehicles and by all means, take FULL advantage of the freebies - the trash extended warranties they trick you into "needing" pay for that wonderful coffee machine! Actually a great investment to create a first impression around valuing customers so that you (the customer) think "maybe Pikes Peak Acura isn't the stereotype of a used car salemen". However, they are exactly that. THIRD: GET IT IN WRITING WHO YOU WANT TO FINANCE YOUR PURCHASE. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH A PARTNER CREDIT UNION OF THIS DEALERSHIP. As a paying customer who now has a $1950.00 "non-cancellable" service contract and a 12.5K loan through some credit union that partners with this dealership, this is my warning to consumers.

Leif Clinard, Jim Williams, Finance Department

David Barger
9/25/2014

"Drama free used vehicle purchase"

I think most people cringe when they drive a used car off a lot....waiting for something to blow up. It's important to do your research before shopping. In my case, I had selected a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser from USAA Buying Services, Pikes Peak Acura being one of their certified dealers. Before driving to the dealer from Taos (early August 2014) I had examined the Carfax report and learned some of the possible issues with this FJ model. Barring any mechanical surprises, the price point was great. I met Pete Cano at Pikes Peak Acura and test drove the FJ. Pete was very accommodating and honest about known issues... some hail dings, cracked mirrors, etc. I was happy with the purchase (it was an AS-IS deal) and I later fixed most of the cosmetic problems at minimal expense. A subsequent examination by my local 4x4 mechanic revealed no problems. Since the cosmetic problems with this vehicle were minimal, I was surprised Pikes Peak didn't go ahead and repair them before showing it on the lot. But, again, I knew what I was buying and wasn't deterred by that. Overall, a good used car buying experience. Bottom line....do your homework and be prepared to walk away if you're not comfortable with the deal.

Pete Cano

CDanz
9/24/2014

"Absolutely HORRIBLE experience! "

After a day and a half of used Jeep shopping on Tuesday September 23, 2014 my husband and I ended up at Pikes Peak Acura where we test drove a used Jeep that we liked with a very nice salesman named Mike. The only flaw with the Jeep was that the beautiful green paint job had been marred by hail damage. When we asked Mike about the damage he told us that the Jeep had sustained it four months prior, on the sales lot, during a hail storm. We assumed that must have been the reason that no one had purchased the Jeep in that amount of time. In hindsight I now wonder if the way they handle their customers might be to blame. Other than the hail damage the Jeep fit the bill for what we were looking for: couple of years old, low mileage, nice interior and exterior, runs well. We also had a used Jeep as a trade in. We really weren't wanting to waste more hours of our time sitting through the whole back and forth game playing that seems to be the norm, rather than the exception, with car dealers but, since we really liked this Jeep, we allowed Mike and his general manager Steve to keep us there for approximately an hour and a half to two hours while we tried to come up with a price we could all agree upon. When my husband and I decided that the GM Steve's very best offer was still too high for us we left and went to another dealership where we test drove another used Jeep and once again couldn't reach an agreement on the price. After talking it over we decided to call Mike back, at Pikes Peak Acura, to see if their offer still stood. Mike told me that the offer was still good. At this point approximately two hours had elapsed since we'd last been at Pikes Peak Acura. I told Mike, on the phone, that my husband and I would take the Jeep and that we were on our way back over. When we arrived Mike brought out the paper, that Steve had written the earlier offer on, and we began the process of purchasing the car. Midway through Steve paged Mike into his office. I found that kind of strange since Steve could see that Mike was working on the vehicle purchase with us. Mike eventually came back and we continued where we left off. Pretty soon Steve paged Mike a second time. This time, when Mike returned, he said he had bad news. He told us that Steve could no longer honor the price he'd quoted to us earlier because the owner had been informed of it (the assumption being that Steve had contacted the owner about the agreed upon price once we had returned) and that the owner had said that there was no way Steve could sell the Jeep at that price. Mike went onto say that if we had just jumped on the deal a few hours earlier Steve would probably have just gotten a butt chewing but now, because the owner was involved, we couldn't have the Jeep for that price. Mike went on to say that we could have the Jeep for $1,800 more than the agreed upon price. We declined to purchase the Jeep for that price and left. From there we drove directly over to Perkins Motor Company which treated us fairly, honestly and ethically. We purchased a much nicer Jeep, that was a gorgeous deep cherry color, checked all of our boxes, and didn't have any hail damage marring the beautiful paint job. The icing on the cake was that we paid LESS than the best-price-that-got-reneged-on at Pikes Peak Acura for our Jeep.

General Manager Steve