Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route 88 / Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

jerbarby
5/23/2015

"Best New Car Experience "

This was by far the easiest new or used car I have ever purchased. They were completely transparent and worked to get me a deal 15% less then the other dealership I went to. Danny was awesome. He answered all my questions. He was awesome. I would refer anyone to him.

Strain97
5/21/2015

"Very knowledgable"

Dan Kane was our sales representative and he was excellent. The sale went smooth and we had a great experience and very satisfied. We will definitely be recommending friends and family to pine belt Chevy Lakewood.

Darrin
5/17/2015

"2014 Pre-Owned Certified Silverado"

I always wanted a big Truck, but ever since Gas prices went up, well... So I was really just looking. Jayson Diurio approached me and without being pushy or in anyway dishonest he showed me around and discussed my financial options. I test drove the Silverado and really loved it, so it pretty much sold itself. However I'd like to say that Jayson changed that all too common opinion I held regarding " Car Salesmen"... I left there happily, in my nearly new Silverado believing I got a good deal, and I still do.

GDepena
5/15/2015

"Purchase Made EASY!"

Ohe of the only dealers in Jersey that had the car I wanted at a very reasonable price! Drove more than an hour and a half to get there and was greeted by a very welcoming staff. Was helped by a great advisor Eugene who took care of me from the test drive to talking numbers and just made it all work! Will be going back in a month with a family member for continued business.

Nicholle_May
5/13/2015

"Great experience"

I give this dealership the best rating due to my personal experience with buying my vehicle from them. The service was excellent and my sales representative was very honest and determined in helping me find what best suited my needs.Bill Sherman is the guy to go to. His service was by far the best I have ever experienced and I will buy a car from him again and recommend everyone to buy a car from him as well.

Kay N

"Awesome!"

I was able to get exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted!! Bill was great. I would recommend pine belt to all my friends and family.

Equinox ChrisD3130

"Love my Equinox "

So happy with my new Equinox. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Would highly recommend Pine Belt of Lakewood NJ and Jayson Diorio in a heartbeat!!

Turbo

"Alex K"

It took a while for me to trade in my 2012 cruise but I'm glad I did with help from Bill Sherman who had the patience of a saint until I made up my mind to buy the 2014 cruise with the diesel turbo which I really wanted. Thanks Bill, you gave me excellent advice.

Mozella52
5/07/2015

"I am so glad I grew up with that guy Bill Sherman!!!"

I live in Charlotte but my mother is still in NJ. She needed a car, wanted to trade in her truck for something more reliable so I told her to go see one of my favorite childhood friends Bill Sherman at Pine Belt. (We've know each other from kindergarten through high school). I considered him an awesome guy that would do anything and everything in his power to make sure my mother got a good deal and was satisfied with her purchase. My mother could not have been happier and neither could I. I knew he could do the work and trusted that he would treat my mom right. I would send everyone I know to him and if I ever get the chance to come home to purchase a car, I would definitely see him because he is my buddy :) Love ya and thank you so much, Billie!

ge111
5/05/2015

"Amazing experience with Bill Sherman"

I ended up not purchasing a Chevy from Bill Sherman. However, he assisted me in buying a Jeep at Pinebelt right across the street. Even though Bill did not sell me a car, he cared enough to make sure that I was very well taken care and followed up with me to see how my experience was. Thanks again Bill.

Reviews of Bill Sherman