Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

metro13
4/30/2016

"Pine Belt Chevy's Best Salesman, Bob Penny"

I just want to let everyone know that if you are in the market for a new car and you're looking for a Chevy, Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood, NJ is your only destination. I recently had the privilege of working on a deal for a new Camaro with Pine Belt's Bob Penny. I have purchased numerous cars in the past and have had numerous back and forth arguments and disagreements with various salesman at various dealerships. That all ended when I stepped foot into Pine Belt Chevy and met an awesome person by the name of Bob Penny. He was the most honest salesman I have ever dealt with. Bob made sure my wife and I were comfortable throughout the night. He was friendly, witty, and honest. From his stories of years past to his knowledge of the vehicles we were interested in, Bob was a class act that made us feel like we were talking to a friend we knew for years. I highly recommend Pine Belt Chevy and Bob Penny for any of your car buying needs, you will walk out not only with a great deal on a new car but a new friend in Bob, as well. I will never use another dealership and salesman again as long as Mr. Penny remains at Pine Belt Chevy, that is my destination for all of my future car needs. Sincerely, Ron Burgess

Amyoh
4/30/2016

"Eugene was great!"

Eugene was awesome. He picked the perfect car for me (because I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted). He helped me get a great deal and was good to talk to while we waited around for all the paperwork. There were no awkward silences there. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and showed me how to use all the cool features my car has to offer. I'm loving my purple Spark. Thanks a million, Eugene!

gerrybog
4/29/2016

"Amazing Experience working with Ernesto"

Ernesto is an honest, friendly and caring person. I had to write this review because I HATE buying cars, in fact I was trading in a car that didn't have the features I absolutely wanted and was lied to by the salesman (not from Pine Belt)!!! I usually avoid the process by sending my husband but he was ill. I walked in, met Ernesto and from that moment on he couldn't do enough. He searched for days for exactly what I wanted. made sure he went over every feature and every aspect of the deal. He kept in constant contact with me every step. He worked around my crazy schedule and was respectful of last minute schedule changes. What else can I say except that I will tell everyone I can to buy from him after this amazing experience. I am in love with my car and for the first time, enjoying it without feeling I was scammed. How wonderful a feeling that is. Thank you Ernesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JENNIFER GOLD
4/28/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Eugene was awesome to buy a car from. Very knowledgeable, friendly and honest. Got us a great car with exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend him if you are looking to buy or lease a car.

Ademir
4/27/2016

"Honest car buying experience!!!"

I really enjoyed working with Eugene for getting my car! He was very professional and knowledgeable with the features of the cars and handling getting me good financing. I will definitely return to him for future business!! Thanks!!!!

DeltaGirl1913
4/18/2016

"Danny goes the extra mile for you"

I purchased a Chevy Traverse from Danny Kane in 2015, He was thoughtful, went the extra mile and made sure I was satisfied. Would highly suggest others to work with him!

April 22, 2016

That's so great to hear, I will definintely share your kind words with Dan. If you need anything in the future please contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

NancyBeiswinger
4/14/2016

" Have always had a good experience at Pine Belt . "

Spoke with Eugene this morning . Very nice man to talk to and very knowledgeable of the Chevy product . He is definitely my go to for my next car.

April 22, 2016

That is so great to hear, thank you. Eugene is certainly one of our favorites!

Dburke16

"Easy Process"

My husband and I bought a Chevrolet Colorado from Pine Belt Chevrolet. From the moment we met Bill Sherman it was evident that he wanted to help us get the vehicle we wanted. We wanted specifics with the Colorado and had to order it and Bill was very helpful to us to get what we want ordered. Once ordered he kept us abreast of what was happening with the vehicle. Once it came in he was very helpful to get us the financing we wanted. After we left he followed up to make sure we were happy. Bill is a personable guy who does his job very well and would definite recommend him!

iliketommy

"Eugene get it done"

I bought my 2015 Camaro from Eugene. He is very easy to deal with. He knows ho to get the price you need to make you a customer. He also is there for you after you purchase. He is looking into a backup camera system for me with service. It is easier to get things done when you have a go-to guy like Eugene. Give him a shout when you need to purchase your next Chevy....

April 22, 2016

That is so great to hear, thank you so much for writing this about Eugene. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and thank you for the complements. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

DianePurdy

"Friendly Staff"

Jeff and Daniel were great to deal with purchasing a vehicle! They got me in a great car!! I would recommend this dealership everyone was courteous and friendly. I was very happy with their service! Thank you

April 20, 2016

Good, I am so glad to hear that! Jeff and Dan are certainly some of the best at our company. If you need anything please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Reviews of Eugene Pascucci Jr