Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

F&I Manager

July 20, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Lisa1206

On Monday I was advised that the little fender bender I was involved in on July 4th totaled out my car and that I would need to get myself into a new vehicle by week's end. My husband and I started our day a Ford dealership with the next stop being Pine Belt. I was advised by a friend of mine that Bob Penny was the sales rep to see and he would take good care of us. From the moment we drove the new 2017 Chevy Malibu I knew it was the car for me. Working on a very tight budget Bob was not only able to get me into the car but also a hybrid model! I can not explain how much pressure was taken off of us by the pleasurable, wonderful experience we had at Pine Belt not only with Bob but with the sales manager, the finance manager and the Allstate rep on site to take care of our insurance changes! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car!

Bob Penny
Jared Neumann

July 17, 2017

"Chevy Colorado"

- Bosoxdave

Decided to go to Pinebelt after a very disappointing customer experience at another Ocean County Chevrolet Dealer the previous night. We could not get the dealer to answer questions about the pricing. Seemed like to me they were hiding something. Walked into this dealership and was impressed from start to finish Todd Boucher and everyone we came in contact with from start to finish was fantastic. Will definitely return

Rob Sambataro
Billy Sherman

July 12, 2017

"So helpful!"

- Caroline

Todd Boucher was really great and helpful. I was very specific with what I wanted in my new car - had to be white with a sunroof. He helped me find the perfect car within my price range. His awesome customer service didn't end there. When I had questions after I purchased the car he was very easy to contact and did not hesitate to help and provide answers. Cannot thank him enough for a great experience.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, $12991