Read Reviews Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Garfield JamesSales Assocaite8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here!

Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down!

At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee:

Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood!

Program Explanation:

Program Benefits:

We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ.

From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer.

Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

Our Location

Jared NeumannJared Neumann
Darryl PopperDarryl Popper
Bill ShermanBill Sherman

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Bill S, Darryl Popper and Jared Neumann were great to work with. True professionals and made a deal happen that I thought would be impossible.They worked together as a team when others would of quit. With great advice from them I can hopefully fix my credit and hopefully be back to purchase a new Tahoe in the near future. Thanks again guys it is greatly appreciated and will spread the word. George C.

Twitter
"Purchasing of my new truck"

jamesdon26
8/25/2014 3:51:34 PM

David KiddDavid Kidd
Jared NeumannJared Neumann

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

I want to thank Angle for helping us purchasing the new truck i have been dreaming of. And he made my wife and me feel like we were home. Also made us feel part of the family we use to know.

Again Thank you very much Angle Vazquez

Ps: I hope this gets you a nice raise. lol..

Twitter
"Used car purchased from William Sherman."

bms549
8/24/2014 6:50:54 PM

Bill ShermanBill Sherman

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Came from work to see a car that I had spoke to Bill Sherman about ,Bill had the car ready for me to test drive when I got there. We liked the car and now it's in my garage. Bill went and got all the papers together, he stayed over time with us and we bought the car. It was a great experience to buy a car from someone who really cares.Thanks for staying late and making this happen.

"Highly Recommend!"

Giovnfam
8/14/2014 11:13:54 AM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Yes we would recommend you!!! Thank you for picking up all of our calls and
addresses the issues we needed addressed. It was not just about selling a
car with you. Everytime we had a question or concern you took control and
got us the answer. The Giovinazzo Family would highly recommend you...Ryan
you have integregity and we appreciate what you did for our son, who also
bought a Subaru from you.
The Giovnazzo Family

Twitter
"Ryan Concord is AMAZING !"

bfloyd1021
7/26/2014 4:18:03 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Sixteen months ago I leased a Chevy Cruze, through Ryan Concord. It was the best car experience I'd ever had, and I thought Ryan was great. Unfortunately, that Cruze got flooded two weeks ago and was declared totaled. I e-mailed Ryan the day the repair shop told me it was totaled, and he called me that evening. Since it was a lease I had no idea what would would happen with the insurance, and I had been passed off to three different people by my (otherwise very good ) insurance company, none of whom could help me. Ryan explained exactly what would happen with the insurance. Two days later when the car was confirmed totaled, I made an appointment to go see Ryan again. He knew my main criteria for a car is "pretty/fun", and throughout the day, he texted me a picture of a "pretty" red Cruze, got the paperwork done, and had everything totally ready when I walked in the door. I was in and out in less than an hour for the second time in 16 months ! I had been worried about having no car to trade in, and no down payment... Ryan made ALL of that work. I have had 2 completely perfect experiences at Pine Belt, because of the excellence Ryan displays in all aspects of the car buying / leasing process. Best car salesman EVER !!!!

Added: 8/1/2014 3:30:14 PM

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Twitter
"Ryan Concord, Sales Professional, is the person to see!"

msdesarno@yahoo.com
7/20/2014 4:01:13 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

I am a person who prefers to lease. I was completing my current lease, and interested in a new one. Ryan knew every aspect of the transactions involved. He took the time to confer with me, assess my needs, and advise me honestly. Ryan showed patience, and tremendous knowledge of the inventory.
I live in the Pine Belt area, and was hoping to continue a relationship with this well-respected dealership. Thanks to Ryan, I will be doing that. I am very pleased about my lease of a Chevy Cruze.
Pine Belt has an excellent service department, and that is the only place my Cruze will ever visit.
Call Ryan! He will answer your questions, follow up, and make you feel like a valued customer.

Added: 7/23/2014 12:40:57 PM

Twitter
"Aggressive bully who never grew up"

BL Smith
7/20/2014 8:39:49 AM

Darryl PopperDarryl Popper

1.4

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Darryl Popper came out to discuss pricing and was condescending, arrogant, rude, and combative. He is everything I remember disliking about buying a car. When he angrily began asking why I was there I became so upset I nearly left. I will never buy another car from Pine Belt Chevrolet and based on how angry just typing this makes me feel I likely will never again. He single-handedly took a good experience and soured it. I found his attempt to intimidate me offensive and insulting, his raised voice and pressing his face towards mine is an abhorrent practice if you want any business or repeat business. I don't ever expect to be treated like this by anyone, let alone someone who is trying to convince me to buy a car. Why would he raise his voice and begin to argue with me in the middle of the showroom? I guess this type of behavior is acceptable in the car industry since he appeared to be in charge.

"Everything I Wanted!"

dedhed1959
7/17/2014 3:39:42 PM

Rob SambataroRob Sambataro

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

My salesman, Angel, was very accommodating and courteous. He answered all questions and fulfilled all promises. I drove away in a 2014 Malibu LS for less than the original price that was quoted to me. Rob Sambataro also made sure that everything went smoothly. I'm happy to say that I am extremely satisfied with the way they handled everything and couldn't have chosen a better dealership to handle my business. A friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere made me feel right at ease from the start. Not like the other dealerships i went to that tried to strong-arm me into buying more than i needed and wanted. I should have known better. Thank you all very much!

Added: 7/23/2014 12:38:38 PM

"Great"

tianna01
7/12/2014 3:01:29 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Ryan Concord was very nice and very helpful. We thought we were only gonna be able to get a used car but instead he worked his magic and found us a brand new SUV in our price range, Thank you Ryan my boyfriend and I love our new Suv !

Added: 7/16/2014 5:37:15 PM

"Michael J.Russo"

Milen2nlsb
7/11/2014 9:45:06 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Found my vehicle of a lifetime thanks to the thoughts and concerns for my needs that Angel Vazquez who took the time to listen to. He just listened to exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Angel your a good salesman !!!!!! And that comes from a previous salesman !!!!!!!

Added: 7/16/2014 5:36:57 PM