Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

computech52
8/31/2015

"Pinebelt Chevrolet is"A LIFESAVER!!!!!""

Folks, The sales and financing staff at PineBelt Chevrolet are the best at what they do. They put me in a 2013 Ford Fusion, a "BEAUTIFUL CAR" the very same day I walked into their dealership. Bob Penny listened to my story of how I was doing nothing but putting hundreds of dollars each week into a 12 year old car, saw how this had affected me financially, psychologically, and spiritually and promised to help me and never send me away without a vehicle. he then introduced me to Jeff Wickner, who is a miracle worker with numbers, and put me in that car. to anyone who has been in my situation......PLEASE GO TO THEM!!! THEY WILL HELP YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!!. Steven Costello

Yatta197y
8/29/2015

"Greatest dealership period!!!"

Pine Belt is simply the place to go, ask for Bill Sherman I promise you you will not be sorry. Bill made sure I got everything I wanted and made all the numbers work and now I'm the proud owner of a Chevrolet Cruze. I'm a very satisfied customer and definitely will be a customer for life.

Carolyncruze
8/25/2015

"Great experience! "

My experience with Pine Belt was awesome and I look forward to purchasing another vehicle in the future! My saleswomen Audra was amazing and I was comfortable with the experience and purchase! Thanks for a memorable experience I am loving my new Cruze!

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Chevrolet. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

marianne15
8/24/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a wonderful experience with Rachel Bernstein and the manager. Very professional and willing to go the extra mile!!! To think we were just looking!

kbrown
8/22/2015

"Thanks to Dan the Man, I'm in a brand new truck"

Daniel Kane helped me decide to buy a brand new Chevy SUV for a great price. He was very patient, not forceful. I came all the way from Hackensack, NJ and didn't regret the long trip at all. I saw the truck on Thur, went home to think about it and came back on Fri to pick it up. The whole process was fast and comfortable. Didn't even have to bring my wife. I'll be back

kar33
8/22/2015

"Thank you so much Dan K. and Pine Belt!"

Daniel Kane made the experience a pleasure! Everyone through the entire process was wonderful! They even had 4 employees stay late to I could take the car home that night! Thank you to all of Pine Belt , especially Daniel.

Zerofluxx
8/16/2015

"Thank you Jayson & Pine Belt Chevy"

Jayson Diorio made a walk-in looking for info into a sale. He was perfect and really did change my outlook on car sales. He did not hover and was very professional and friendly answering both my and my brother's question. He was down to earth, experienced and extremely helpful/knowledgeable and just made the entire process worth wild. He got me a great deal on a great truck. Thank you Jayson and Pine Belt! Also, I forgot the gentelmans name in Finance but he was great and very quick getting all the paperwork done.

August 19, 2015

shealynm
8/04/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a wonderful experience over at Pine Belt Chevrolet and would recommend this dealership to anyone. Bill was the perfect guy to sell me my new Sonic. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process, and I could not be happier with the deal I received!

August 14, 2015

Kathleen Delaney
8/01/2015

"Bill is the best!"

I came to Bill with a referral from from a friend and I was not dissapointed at all. I had been to a few dealerships before coming to Pine Belt and Bill blew the rest out of the water. It was my first time getting a new car and he made the experice laid back and not stressful of pushy at all. We even had a great time on the test drive! He helped find me exactly what I was looking along with a GREAT deal. I would without a doubt refer anyone looking for a new car to him. Thanks Bill!

August 14, 2015

Dssikora
7/20/2015

"Got the car I wanted, no pressure sales."

The Sales Rep. was extremely helpful, I told him what I needed the car for and he brought me right to it. He showed me the upgraded model but worked with me to pick out the car that I actually needed, at a price that I could afford.

July 25, 2015