Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route 88 / Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

Fozzie
7/06/2015

"Experience at PineBelt in Lakewood, NJ"

Angel was a excellent salesperson, We had a great experience buying our Chevy, PineBelt is very lucky to have him on their team. Very Happy

RichBCCT
7/05/2015

"Finally found a worthwhile used vehicle"

I came to Pine Belt looking at a specific used car I found on the internet. Unfortunately, after talking about the vehicle and test-driving the vehicle I found out that it had issues and not a good idea. Fortunately, Angel was very helpful in finding a very nice well taken care of vehicle that had similar miles and a better price. Overall I am very happy with the experience and the new used car that I drove away with that day.

traxbuyer
7/04/2015

"Eugene Pascucci"

Eugene did everything he could so we could successfully close the deal on our new Trax. He realized we did not want a top of the line car and he worked with us to ensure we got the car we wanted and stay within our budget. It was great that he formally worked for Verizon Wireless and he showed us on how to load both my cell phone and my wife's cell phone contact lists in to the car's phone. He is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with at Pine Belt and at any other dealerships we have ever bought a car at. There was a female representative of GM there and she said that we make a deal on the car we should ask him to dance, which he did when we purchased the car. He is a good dancer as well as a excellent salesmen.

Eugene Pascucci

Guschivas
6/30/2015

"2015 camaro 1lt"

Overall my experience with PINEBELT Chevy was very good was able to obtain the car I wanted they did everything in their power to make me happy and gave me the best price.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Chevrolet. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

charley929
6/27/2015

"Rachael was amazing"

Rachael Bernstein was a pleasure to work with. She was very knowledgeable and made buying a car very easy. She ensured our complete satisfaction with kindness and the upmost professionalism. If anyone I know was looking for a car I would not hesitate to send them to see her. Rachael made you feel like you were one of her greatest friends and continues to check in to see how everything is going. She definitely goes above and beyond to make her customers feel comfortable.

tmkelly521
6/27/2015

"Vehicle was what I was looking for"

Jayson was pleasant, worked hard to make the deal go through with concentrated effort to get all possible discounts/ followed up with contacts to complete transaction and promised benefits

jtitone1119
6/25/2015

"Enjoyable life experience"

I took my father here to buy his first brand new vehicle to call his own within his lifetime. Not only did I enjoy the experience, but my father did as well and to see him that happy brought a joyous tear to my eye. Bill Sherman was on point by doing his homework on what pops was looking for. He had a few trucks lined up for us to look at and sure enough, he nailed it. Not only was he patient with a grumpy old man(my dad), he made the experience fun. In turn, breaking the ice and making us both feel comfortable on which could be a nerve wracking fiasco. He also had us in and out once the choice was made. A special thanx goes out to our salesman, the guys in finance, and the positive ora of the entire place.

Julie102
6/24/2015

"Sales Associate Jayson Diorio"

Jayson Diorio was a pleasure to work with.In addition to being a knowledgeable and attentive sales associate,he ensured our complete satisfaction with kindness and the upmost professionalism.

Sorina
6/24/2015

"Professional and Patient"

Just bought a brand new car chevy Malibu 2 LT Today from Jayson Diorio ,who was very patient, very knowledgeable and very kind.Very .I will be recommended all my family and friends. Thank you Jayson ! You are the best !

Pool dude
6/18/2015

"Great truck buying experience "

Rachael and the sales managers helped me get the truck I wanted at a decent price. I highly recommend Pinebelt and their truck expert Rachael Bernstein to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

June 22, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated, I will certainly share your kind words. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Reviews of Bill Sherman