Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route 88 / Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

Hyundai Lover
4/23/2015

"Rich Lewis at Pine Belt Chevrolet get TWO THUMBS UP!"

Seriously if I had more thumbs I would definitely give them to PBC and Mr. Lewis. From the moment my 2 month old baby and I walked up to the front of the dealership we were met by Rich who didn't know he was about to sell me a great SUV! He carried my son's stroller up the stairs for me and got me settled while he went off to see who could help me. It ended up being him and I couldn't have been any happier. This is only the 2nd car I've ever purchased and the 1st was 10 years ago so I had no idea what to expect. I know what I didn't want. The ridiculous haggling, or to have the salesperson try and put me in a vehicle that was way beyond my set budget. Rich was knowledgeable, and he had no idea I did all my research on the vehicle (a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe) BEFORE I showed up so I know he wasn't blowing smoke. He was efficient - WHICH IS KEY when you have a 2 month old with you, and he has since followed up after my purchase and answered questions I had after getting home! I will ABSOULTELY encourage friends and family to pay PBC a visit. Specifically, I'll tell them to ask for Rich. HORRIBLE customer service is more common than we would like....so it's fantastic to have such a great experience. Sidebar: THEIR BATHROOMS ARE SPOTLESS!! Which is super important to a mother with an infant who won't wait to be changed!! Thanks PBC Team!

Rich Lewis

Mommacl
4/22/2015

"Thanks Bill Sherman!"

Just bought my 4th car from Pine Belt Chevrolet from Bill Sherman. He was extremely helpful, knows his cars. Answered all my many questions always with a smile on his face. It was a pleasure getting to know him. He makes you feel welcome and comfortable in a stressful situation. It was like talking to a friend. I would recommend him to anyone and I would certainly go back to Pine Belt again and ask for Bill.

mandykath
4/14/2015

"Bill was great!"

I had such a great experience at Pine Belt thanks to Bill! He was so friendly and helpful in helping me buy my very first new car. He was not pushy at all, and made sure I was comfortable the entire time. We worked together on a deal in order to make sure I left happy. Bill really knew how to keep a smile on my face the whole time. He even has made the effort to check in and make sure everything is going well with my new car. Thanks so much Bill for making this experience so great for me!!

April 14, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated, I will certainly share your kind words. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Matthewdaley86
4/13/2015

"BILL IS THE MAN"

Bill has changed my view of car shopping. I have just recently bought my second car from bill and I couldn't be happier. He doesn't push or act like a typical car sales man, in fact he relates to his customers made me and my wife laugh and make us feel comfortable about the sale. BILL is the man, I look forward to coming back and working with bill again.

Mariel

"Amazing "

I am a first time car buyer and it was a wonderful experience. Ahmed was extremely helpful and very flexible with use. We were allowed to take the car out to a local mechanic and have them look at the car before purchase. I am thrilled with the car and had a great experience.

Michelle
4/11/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

I Recently purchased a 2015 Malibu, Mike M. & Angel were outstanding! Professional and courteous. They were NOT pushy salesman, didn't hassle me to purchase anything I didn't want. I got what I wanted and was in and out in 1 1/2 hours. I got a great price and a great car for my money. Highly recommend Pine Belt Chevy!!!!

JR
4/11/2015

"Finally purchasing of vehicle is a positive experience."

Positive experience from start to finish. No haggling back and forth, just the price I was expecting and hoping to pay for my new Silverado. Michael Hoose my salesman was on point and took the time to go over the vehicle and bring me to the service department for a quick tour of services offered.

Mikeyt0830
4/09/2015

"New customer for life!"

This was my first time working with Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood, and I can honestly say that it was by far the best car buying experience of my life! I had a "unique" situation and what I like to call the perfect storm of obstacles in getting me behind the wheel of a new vehicle. I had credit issues to start, I was upside down in my current lease ( the payout was $17,000 and the car was worth $10,000) which left me $6,000 in the negative, and on top of that I was 10,000 miles over on my current lease, which meant I owed an additional $3,000. My current lease was with Lester Glenn in Toms River, and I had actually went to them first hoping they would help me out. I was disappointed to find out that I was turned down for financing and told there was nothing they could do to help me. As you can imagine I was pretty disappointed with Lester Glenn, and honestly worried about what I was going to do about getting a new vehicle. Thankfully I decided to go to Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood! I met with Ahmed my salesman who not only was extremely helpful and vigilant, but also very understanding about my current situation. Sometimes you go into these dealerships and worry about how you're going to be treated, especially with someone in my situation. Ahmed was on my side the whole time and determined to get me out of my current mess of a situation, and into something new with a fresh start. So Ahmed explored every option possible with me and together with his finance manager Jared, they somehow, someway got me financed and into a NEW 2015 Equinox!! I can honestly say that if it wasn't for Ahmed's diligence in exploring my various options and Jareds hard work putting together a finance package and utilizing his personal relationships with various lenders, I would be walking to work everyday not knowing what to do. I know they didn't make much off of my deal, but that didn't matter to them. What mattered most to them was that they found a solution for me. They truly do put the customer first, which is hard to find in that business. I owe them everything, they made a customer for life, and I will refer everyone I know going forward to Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood NJ. Thanks Ahmed & Jared Mike T. Toms River NJ

pattycakes
4/05/2015

"First impression is a lasting impression..."

When I went into Pine Belt Chevy on 2/20/15 to purchase a specific car I saw online, of course I was told that someone already has a hold on it from earlier that day, typical. Then when I told the salesman about another car they showed they had on the lot, he went to the back and came back with the same car but a more expensive one, of course not the one I asked for. After about 35-40 mins of waiting for him to bring the car around I asked about, we were on our way for the test drive. When we got back from our test drive I had him run the numbers for me so we could get the ball rolling with buying the car. While waiting for Bruce to come back, we overheard 2 other salesman talking about how they were having a hard time getting some of the cars started and were having to use a "jump pack" on some of the cars, which would explain why it took so long to bring the car around for me to drive. When signing the beginning paperwork at one of the front tables with Bruce, he handed me the key to hang on to (yes 1 key because he said that Pine Belt Cadillac had the other one and that he would get it for me the next day), needless to say over a month later I still DO NOT have my spare key. Bruce had called me about 2 weeks ago telling me that he tracked down my key with the previous owner (which is a different story from it being at Cadillac but whatever). No matter how many times I have called the dealer and ask for Bruce or a member of Management over the past month, no one seems to answer their phones and there is no way to leave a voicemail with Bruce.. Oh and the girls at the front desk are extremely rude as well. I still haven't told you the best part of my Pine Belt experience.... Driving home on the parkway that night I noticed, what sounded like the front tires making a noise something like large truck tires, but by then the dealer was closed so I figured I would call them in the morning since I made it home safely. The next morning when I woke up to drive my new car to work, it was dead in my driveway, just another great Pine Belt experience right? I'm just going to assume it was the DEAD battery that no one warned me about the night before (but makes sense after hearing the other salesman the night before). I would have appreciated someone letting us know the night before that the battery would probably be dead in the morning, fortunately I had another car to get to work. When my boyfriend called the service department in the morning about the car being dead, they sent a tow truck to pick it up around 11am. When the car got to the service center at Pine Belt no one called or let us know what was going on and when we called around 2 the service department had no idea what we were talking about and that no one would be able to look at the car until Monday the earliest! Are you kidding me? You take my car from me on a Saturday and tell me they might look at it on Monday? Ok, no. We went and picked up my car because they told me that my car started when it got their? Makes no sense. Needless to say, after trying to get ahold of Bruce for 2 weeks about getting the front end of the car checked for whatever the problem with the tires is, they did nothing and the front is STILL making the same noise because the service department said "that's what Volkswagen must sound like".. OK! Oh and I still haven't heard anything about my key, if I didn't say that already.. Regardless of if my car is a Chevy or a Volkswagen, a car dealer is a car dealer, you bought the car to sell to your customer, which unfortunately was me.. you should have a clue about what your selling and when your customers want your service you should be there for them, not avoid them completely. I will NEVER buy a car from Pine Belt Chevy ever again and believe me everyone I come in contact with will know how horrible the experience I had was. I have never bought a car from Pine Belt before this and a first impression is a lasting impression.. It will never happen again.

April 14, 2015

I am so sorry about this. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and I will certainly be taking care of this. I will make sure you get your key and I will talk to service on why no one has got back to you. Email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com your full name and I will contact you. Thank you.

Matt
3/31/2015

"great experience"

I had the best car purchase experience of my life .Easy and fast service provided by Angel .He is exactly the type of salesperson you want dealing with your customers.

Reviews of Bill Sherman