Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

Jared84
2/11/2016

"Looking for a truck and they had just the one!"

Great dealership and made the purchase easy as 1-2-3. I definitely reccomend this dealership. When you go ..ask to see Todd Boucher. Great guy and easy to work with.

cindyscully
2/11/2016

"Outstanding service"

Our salesman Eugene was amazing! He did an outstanding job explaining every detail of our new vehicle to us. Eugene is in constant contact with us to see how we are doing with the vehicle and to see if we have any questions. I have never met a salesman with more integrity. He made this experience a very pleasurable one. Thank you Eugene!!

Debij
2/06/2016

"Very knowledgeable salesman. "

Eugene explained every aspect in detail. He made the entire experience very easy. Everything was very simple. He also was very friendly and kept us entertained.

Alexkapral
2/02/2016

"2012 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi"

I gave it 5 stars because I've never had a more wonderful car buying experiance. I'm 20 years old and I could never imagine that pine belt could give me the oppertunity of financing such an amazing truck. Thanks to Bill Sherman I won't ever buy from Craigslist again. I won't ever buy with anyone other than Bill. I Highly recommend him because he's honest, caring, passionate, and crazy all in one. Pine belt in Lakewood is #1 -Aleksandra& Harry

ShoreGirl
2/01/2016

"Oh Danny Boy!"

I know he's Itallian but he was very helpful for this Irish Girl! Walked in with about a half an hour left before closing, and Dan walked me through the whole process with so much care and patience. Even though it was an hour and a half past closing by the time we finished our deal, he still took the time to go through all the details of my new car with me, making sure Onstar was set up correctly and that I knew how everything worked in the car. I very much appreciated Dan's patience with me as we worked out the financial arrangements and then final sales processes! Definately ask for Dan if you are looking to buy a Chevy!

Mranger48
1/30/2016

"Happy owner of a Jeep!"

I went in looking for help to make up my mind between a grand Cherokee and a wrangler 4 door hard top. I ended up getting an amazing jeep grand cherokee limited. Immediately when I walked in, I was greeted by Todd Boucher. Todd was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the types of cars I was interested in. He ran through the specs on each car for me and got me into each car to see how I liked them. Working with Todd was extremely free flowing and easy. No hassling whatsoever. You can clearly tell Todd cares about the fact that his customer buys a car that is perfect for their needs. He truly cares that you buy a car you are happiest about, and treats it as YOUR investment. Ultimately, that's what most people are looking for when looking to buy a car. All in all, Todd provided me with a sense of comfort and confidence when choosing my car. A million times better than my previous two times I bought vehicles at other dealers. I will be coming back here the next time it's time for a car. Thanks to Todd and the entire pine belt Chevy of Lakewood team! Superb!!!

Steve859
1/27/2016

"Rich Lewis - Great Salesman"

Rich Lewis was a great salesman. He understood what we were looking for . He knew with a growing family we needed a bigger SUV and brought out a Chevy traverse and automatically pulled up with AWD and 7 seater knowing we needed the features for a soon family of 4. We would definitely recommend Rich Lewis to all friends and family. Rich is the type of guy that doesn't look at you as just sale. He looks at you with his best interest and Wants nothing but the best. I will continue to stay with Chevy because of Rich. He was great and made our leasing experience painless. Thanks Rich for all of your. It was greatly appreciated.

Bob W.
1/27/2016

"First time at Pine Belt"

Eugene made the buying experience a great one. The transition was extremely smooth. I would recommend Eugene and Pine Belt Chevy to everyone. Will definitely return for another vehicle.

NathanC
1/26/2016

"Did the impossible"

Great experience getting out of my Ford lease into a new Chevy Cruze. Bill Sherman did the impossible to make it happen, since Ford is so stingy on its leases. Bill had also kept in touch afterwards to make sure everything goes smoothly. Couldn't give a higher recommendation!

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood responded to this review

January 26, 2016

My name is Joe, E -Commerce director and we appreciate your recommendations. I will certainly share this with Bill. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

ChevyRich
1/25/2016

"Treated courteously & well taken care of!! "

Todd Boucher is a professional! He was attentive to all my questions and concerns regarding the Chevy Equinox. I've owned Nissan Pathfinders for the past 25 years and I wasn't sure if I wanted to make the switch. Happy I did!!! Todd carefully explained all the features of the Equinox to me, as it was fully loaded to my satisfaction. In the two visits I made to test drive the vehicle, I can honestly say I dd not feel pressured or rushed into making a decision to get the car, as I know many other dealerships do. Todd also did a great job making the price affordable for me and within the price range I was looking for.. I had a very pleasant experience at Pine Belt and would recommend anyone to go see Todd!!, Thank you Todd!!

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood responded to this review

January 26, 2016

That's so great to hear, I am so glad that Todd took the time to go over the features/benefits of the Equinox. My name is Joe, E -Commerce director and I am so glad you found exactly what you were looking for. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com

Reviews of Bill Sherman