Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

lala725
9/29/2016

"Good experience"

Good service, no pressure. I would recommend friends and family to this dealer. Other staff was very friendly as well. No complaints and I will more that likely return to purchase another car from them.

Jeff Wickner

Daisy
9/23/2016

"Persuasive "

I was very skeptical to get the jeep however I was informed that this jeep was a safer choice for my child and my far distance travels. I took the weekend to think about it and I settled for the jeep

September 26, 2016

Thank you! We hope you enjoy it, they are great vehicles!

JLeon76
9/22/2016

"Excellent, honest and friendly staff!"

I found this dealership on the internet and it is over one hour from my home but, they offered a great deal that I couldn't turn down so, I took the trip and it was so worth it! I loved the treatment we (myself and my wife) received. Everybody was very corteous, friendly and above all honest. I traded in my old car and they paid a very fair price for it. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. My sales person was Ernesto Rodriguez and this man took the phrase "excellent service" to a whole new level. He really raised the bar. He made us feel like family and again I appreciate the honesty with what everything was handled. I even saved his number in my contacts as I feel that I found a new friend. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a great deal on a great car. Do yourself a favor and go to this dealership before you try any other!

September 26, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and I am so glad you got such a great deal on the new car. Ernesto will be glad to read this wonderful review. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

MattBermingham
9/22/2016

"Thank you for making our dream come true ! "

Its like what we oftem hear " don't give up, when the time comes, it will happen " Yesterday me and my wife bought our first car , after so many months dreaming about it and numerous places that we visit , we came across Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood. Amazing location, display and staff ; since the beggining we were welcomed with smiles. Our "mission" then started when Ernesto Rodriguez( the sales consultant/ super hero ) begin to help us to find the best fit for our small family .. A very nice smooth process that he with all his experience and professionalism made it fell beyond pleasant. At the end of that afternoon we were going home on our Chevy Cruze with smiles that you could see from a mile away!!! He helped us from begging to end, from insurance to even bluetooth pair system in the car .. We couldn't be more happy!!!! We are beyond thankful to Ernesto and all the Pine Belt family !!! If you are looking for the best dealers go to Pine Belt in Lakewood !

September 26, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is so nice to hear that Ernesto went out of his way to make sure you had a great experience and the process went so smooth. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

jena1234
9/13/2016

"Stressfree"

This experience by far was the most stress free car shopping experience I have ever had. Todd Boucher was professional, clear and informative. He answered all my questions, knew the product and features and gave me all the details I needed to help me make my decision.

September 26, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that it was a stress free experience and all your questions were answered. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

JENNIFER Ramos
9/13/2016

"Great experience!"

Eugene was great! He made sure to stay within my budget and the process was quick. I would definitely recommend him and dealership to my friends and family.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and any recommendations!

AmyG
9/10/2016

"Easy and Pleasant Experience"

We went in with limited time. Todd was great to work with. He was pleasant and not overly aggressive. He didn't try to sell us what we didn't need and made an experience I was dreading pleasant and smooth. Two hours later we walked out with our brand new Traverse and we couldn't be happier.

September 26, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is so nice to hear that Todd went out of his way to make sure you had a great experience. He will appreciate your kind words. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

JAD
9/09/2016

"Pinebelt Chevy is a class act start to finish! "

I had a awesome trade-in and purchase experience at Pinebelt with Ernesto Rodriguez. Honest, knowledgeable And very customer friendly. He even found the exact vehicle I was interested in purchasing!

September 26, 2016

Great to hear! I ill certainly forward your complements to Ernesto!

Melanie Fiodorov
9/06/2016

"Best experience ever!"

Bill helped me get into a newer car with the worst credit and no money down. The process was quick and painless and Bill, hands down, was the most fun we've ever had at a car dealership! Go see Bill at Pinebelt Chevy...he'll make it happen!

September 26, 2016

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce director and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review Bill will be thrilled to read it! If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

jacki72412
9/02/2016

"Best car buying experince ever!"

Bill Sherman helped my husband and I get into a brand new chevy trax with absolutely no hassle, no pressure, and just excellent customer service...We drove the extra miles to come buy a chevy from pinebelt and Bill, and will never go to another dealer again! Thanks so much Billy!

September 26, 2016

That is great to hear! I am so glad it was a no hassle experience. If you need anything please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebetlcars.com.

Reviews of Billy Sherman