Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route 88 / Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

DazMe
3/02/2015

"New Car"

Pine Belt Have GREAT TEAM. I will always remember the day I got in my car. Angel Vazquez is a Great part of the Pine Belt Team. I think Angel Vazquez enjoy his JOB.

sixofus
2/27/2015

"No Pressure"

My experience at Pine Belt has given me a whole new outlook on car dealers. From the moment we walked in the door the service was outstanding. We were never pressured at any time. No vultures hovering or salesman trying to have you purchase a car on the spot. Both Frank and Darryl went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with our decision. It actually took us two days and two cars before we could decide. They were right there with us the second day. Even when an employee walks by they always say hello. Brian in finance and Bill Sherman were great. Bill wasn't our salesman, but he took the time to go over the car features and help me sync my phone since it was late and I had to leave the night before and Frank was with another customer. Thank you again!!

Brian Brown

SR
2/26/2015

"The experience you want"

I would like to thank my salesman Jason for a great car buying experience!! The entire process was smooth, stress-free and convenient, with 0 pressure to buy. This was by far my best experience at a car dealership in my 18 years of buying cars. I went to Pine Belt for the selection, which was by far greater then any Chevy dealership close to me for what I wanted (Silverado) and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, I got a great deal! The day after I bought the vehicle, I still searched for Silverado's online to compare my price and it wasn't even close! I have no complaints about my vehicle, price or salesman! #SCORE

livewire195
2/21/2015

"First Time Buyer"

First time buying a car, and Pine Belt Chevy made this a breeze. I was worried about getting ripped off / being not happy after today's experience... not the case. I worked with Mike H, and he was fantastic. He was flexible, and worked with me to get my Camaro. A+ Experience / Will be going back there!

Mike H

February 23, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated, I will certainly share your kind words. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

PastorT
2/20/2015

"Made buying a car EASY!!"

I do not like purchasing cars. Bill Sherman was professional, responsive and full of integrity. He explained the process at every step and I knew what was happening. In less than 3 hours I walked out with my vehicle. Kudos to the entire team that's behind the scenes.

February 23, 2015

SVulpi234
2/13/2015

"Thank you Bill Sherman for OUTSTANDING service!!!"

My experience with Bill Sherman as my salesman was more than a pleasure. Bill did not hassle me, or use any tricky sales tactics. The negotiation process with Bill was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. It was quick, easy, and an effortless transaction. I highly recommend Bill Sherman, and Pine Belt Chevrolet, and look forward to dealing with Mr. Sherman for my future car buying needs. I love my new Malibu, and thanks again Bill.

lorib71
2/11/2015

"You don't have to go far from home!"

This was an easy experience. No pushiness, no bull@#$%. Buying a used car can sometimes be a nightmare, which we got at other places earlier that day. We traveled all around central Jersey only to come up empty handed and a little scared of what we saw. When we came here Frank came out to the floor and got us. From that moment he was considerate, friendly and more than helpful. He worked with us and made sure we were satisfied. Overall great experience!!

ftloose2
2/08/2015

"3rd Time Buyer"

Used there Freehold Facility in the past, had a very good experience with them. So we went to them in Lakewood. Very pleased with them.

Renata4570
1/23/2015

"awesome!"

I bought a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. Bill was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier! I will absolutely recommend Bill Sherman and Pine Belt to my friends/family! :)

Bob S
1/20/2015

"Great experience"

We bought a 2015 Tahoe from Pine Belt and it was a great experience. This is the second car we purchased through Pine Belt Chevy because we felt we were treated very well by everyone at the dealership. Frank T. was so professional and patient both times, and was very fair, honest and upfront through the purchase process. Thanks to Dan and Frank for getting us the SUV we wanted. We love the vehicle and I would recommend Pine Belt Chevy to anyone.

Reviews of Bill Sherman