Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Call
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

"great experience"

bill Sherman helped us get the car we wanted. after going to several dealers that we weren't happy about, being lied to and hasseled we went to pinebelt Chevrolet and met bill. he was very helpful and knowledgable. made our car buying great. he pointed us in the right direction for the car we bought, a chevy traverse. bill wasn't pushy but very helpful. I would recommend this dealership and bill to anyone. thank you pinebelt and bill Sherman.

"Great experience"

Hoss Abdi was a pleasure to do business with. After driving around to various dealers and always feeling hustled by what often turned out to be misleading internet prices, Hoss at Pine Belt was a breath of fresh air. Thank you for staying late and dealing with us very fairly.

"My car was totaled Neck Fractured not in the mood to buy car"

So, Here I am. Car Totaled. Fractured Neck and I need a car, but still can’t drive. I am NOT in the mood to buy a car, but I have to start looking. Along comes BILL SHERMAN with a big smile and a cheery hello. I couldn't help but smile back. I told Bill Sherman I really was in pain and didn't want to spend time today and it's my first stop and I'm just looking, not in the mood to haggle. He brings the sales manager DARRYL POPPER to meet me. Darryl was sympathetic. He asks about my driving habits. I don’t drive much but I need a car that can hold a walker and a wheel chair. Bill Sherman and Darryl Popper pulled 3 cars to the back of the store for me to see. The 2010 Impala was a one owner and looked and smelled new. I said that I would think about it. My daughter asked if we could take it home to show to my wife. They didn't blink. My wife loves it. We go back. I am really tired now. The price was too good to believe. I said that I would have to come back because I am too tired. Bill Sherman takes my driver license and insurance card and He gets a few more bits of information. He says go home and rest. At 3 in the PM I get a call. Your car is ready. We go back and there is Bill Sherman, still smiling. The cars is ready and all shined up. I went inside to see Darryl Popper and signed some papers. I am 73 years old and I never bought a car that easy. Thanks Bill Sherman and Darryl Popper. I am impressed......Oh, Bill calls me the next day to see how I'm feeling. Double Impressed!!!!!

October 23, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

"It was a very pleasant and rewarding time. "

I would recommend anyone to visit Pine Belt if they are in the market for a car. They emphasize service and cooperation. They are not pushy and willingly supply whatever info the customer asks for.

October 23, 2014

"Bill Sherman and Darryl Popper an excellent team! "

I have been buying cars at dealerships across the country over the last 15 years and this is the best car buying experience I have ever had.. Bill Sherman was just a down to earth, patient, courteous and very friendly salesman; he helped walk me through the process so quickly, that I couldn't believe I was driving out with a 2014 Chrysler T & C in less than 5 hours at the dealership. Bill went out of his way to get me all the additional things I had requested to make my use of the car very functional. Working with Darryl Popper to get the financial aspects of things sorted out was just an icing on the already delight-able cake.. These guys were not just selling me a car, they were laying the building blocks for a relationship that I hope would last for a very long time to come.. I'm definitely coming back here for another car once my husband needs one.. THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH.. We love the van and the experience that came along with buying it.. Ayanbola Elegbe

October 23, 2014

"Bill Sherman at Pine Belt Chevy"

I went to Pine Belt Chevy on my first day shopping for a car with no real intention of buying that day. The salesman assigned to me, Bill Sherman, made the whole experience so pleasurable, smooth and painless that I leased a 2014 Chevy Equinox on the spot. They also gave me a good deal on my trade-in with no hassles. I would highly recommend Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood, NJ and Bill Sherman.

"5 STARS"

VERY pleasant experience all around , with the help of Angel Vasquez, our new favorite salesman we purchased our daughter her first car, 2012 chevy cruze , Angel Vasquez was SO patient , funny and treated us so kindly. Every part of our experience was great. When it was time to pick up the car it was SO clean with a big white bow on it for our daughter . Angel went out of his way to make this so special for our daughter and that means a lot .I really can't say enough about how happy we are, A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT PINE BELT. The Taylor's

Rob Barbieri

October 23, 2014

"Bill Sherman, Great salesman to deal with"

I brought my motorcycle in to see if they would take it as a trade in towards a car. I wasn't sure if I wanted new or used but I did want an SUV. My salesman was Bill Sherman and after speaking with him he assured me that I would be better off going with a new car with the incentives GM has. He brought out a new 2015 Black Equinox for me to test drive. I loved it. smooth ride, very comfortable, and good visibility, He checked my credit(I was worried), and said that it's mine if I want it. Ok, when do I pick it up? In a day or two? No he said you're going to take it home today. Really? I said. And Bill stayed with me the whole time. A very pleasant man to deal with. I felt he was very honest and accommodating Everyone there was very nice to deal with. P.S. They did take the motorcycle in on trade Ken

October 23, 2014

"5 stars across the board!"

The entire transaction was fast and simple from beginning to end. Already a Chevrolet person, I knew most of what my brand new 2014 Silverado had to offer, but my salesman Frank didn't hesitate to make sure I knew exactly what I was doing. He continued to make sure I knew exactly where everything was in the truck which I thought was extremely helpful. I always recommend my friends and family go to Pine Belt Cars because I know they will definitely be taken care of.

October 02, 2014

"Angel Vasquez was awesome!"

I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Suburban LTZ and Angel was very patient and helped search down available inventory and listed to my expectations as a customer and helped work a purchase that I am happy with. Also, Darryl Popper helped out in the process and both Angel and Darryl were open and listed to my trade in value and purchase price objectives. We were able to work together to get to a purcahse price and trade in value that was good for Pine Belt and me. Thanks guys!

October 02, 2014