Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Brian Brown

February 23, 2017

"Great experience "

- Nolan90

My husband and I went to pine belt to trade in my old lease for a new one. We weren't pushed into any vehicle, and we were given as many options as we asked about, and even got something within the price range we specified. Frank Trombatura was our sales representative and he went above and beyond to make sure we were absolutely satisfied with our purchase.

February 20, 2017

"Positive experience "

- Tomliz 1815

Very helpful from beginning to end. Todd was accessible and responded timely to all inquiries during the process of purchasing the vehicle . He was very willing to go the extra step

February 20, 2017

"Awesome expierence"

- Lilreddevil

I was recently turned down at another dealership & I was about to give up when I was recommended to go to pinebelt Chevrolet. The people there was so friendly & always had a smile & I felt very comfortable. I was told by Danny Kane to come back in a few days & they would work with me...I began to get doubts but I did go back...I'm very happy to say I did drive out of there with a car & a smile on my face:-) I defiantly would reccomend for everyone to go there!!!! Had a Great expierence with people who really do care!!!! Thank u again Danny!!!!

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $20454