Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Call
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

Aromano
12/17/2014

"First Time Buyer- Great Experience!"

This was my first time buying a car, it was an easy and painless experience thanks to the great service provided by Pine Belt. Each representative took the time to get me the best deal possible.

Gregg Fox, Rob Sickel

cnboneca

"best experience"

I will recommend this dealer for any purchase of your future chevy Best deal you can find around NJ / NY area Get Greeg Fox to help you with your decision

Greeg Fox

Steph1963
12/17/2014

"Love my Malibu - Thanks Frank!"

Frank did a great job, once again, getting us into a car that we love. He took the time to do the extra things that made this car buying experience stress free. I highly recommend using this dealership and going to Frank to take care of your transportation needs. Add in Ray Robinson and the excellent staff at Pine Belt and you can't go wrong.

olmsr8j1
12/16/2014

"Eric Richardson "Great Experience""

Would definately recommend this dealer. My salesperson, Greg Fox was great and explained all of the benefits of Pine Belt Chevy. The overall experience was flawless and I spent less time than ever buying this car. We reached a deal quickly and I was on my way. Great Dealership I would recommend.

Greg Fox

Juan Rivera
12/03/2014

"Ryan Koepplinger A+ Sale"

I was 200% happy with My New 2014 Chevy Silverado, the attention from Ryan Koepplinger was A+ from the beginning of my trading and even after the sale he did help me with some issue and he got it done, Thank You Ryan I really appreciate the attention!!!! CHEVY SILVERADO GREAT EXPERIENCE!

December 04, 2014

pcoltl
11/28/2014

"Easy To Work With"

My employer and I were looking for a GM Certified used SUV on Cars.com and found one at Pine-Belt Chevy. The car will be my company car. I called to make sure the car was still on site. I went there to see the vehicle and test drive it. When I walked in the sales manager walked out to greet me and knew my name. He told me Bill Sherman would be my sales representative. Bill was a super personable guy, who knew everything about the car. He showed it and then we went on a test drive. After my recommendation we made arrangements to buy the vehicle and take delivery the following day. Bill Sherman came in on his day off, in the rain to make the exchange. It all went without a hitch. Thanks Bill

December 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Chevrolet. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

GTO839
11/21/2014

"Good experiance always has been!"

Salesman Gregg Fox I found to be very thorough about every aspect of my dealings with Pine Belt Chevy. I found him to be a likeable honest fellow. Also worked with Darryl very nice he helped a great deal. I purchased from Pine Belt before and tell anyone looking for a car "If you go to Pine Belt and don't come home with a car, you're doing something wrong." This is a true story from a real person no way connected to this dealer. Thank you again Gregg and Darryl!

Gregg Fox, Darryl Popper

November 24, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Romina Bernasky
11/18/2014

"Bill Sherman sale "

My husband and I had a very pleasurable experience at Zpine Belt Chevy. We purchased a 2014 Preowned certified Suburban from Bill Sherman. Bill was very friendly, courteous and professional. He truly went out of his way to Make our purchase a simple and pleasant experience. Bill was very knowledgeable of the car. He answered all if our questions and more about the vehicle. He continued to make it a positive experience after the purchase. I had some questions in the next few days and he was quick to respond to my messages. I had noticed a few scratches and paint nicks the next day and upon hearing this Bill made sure Chevy service repair all the imperfections and that the vehicle be to my standards. I met with Noah who repaired the scratches and he was very friendly and also went out of his way to make sure I was pleased. I had a wonderful experience at Pine Belt and would recommend it to my friends and family.

Noah (service)

November 20, 2014

ciccarer
10/25/2014

"great experience"

bill Sherman helped us get the car we wanted. after going to several dealers that we weren't happy about, being lied to and hasseled we went to pinebelt Chevrolet and met bill. he was very helpful and knowledgable. made our car buying great. he pointed us in the right direction for the car we bought, a chevy traverse. bill wasn't pushy but very helpful. I would recommend this dealership and bill to anyone. thank you pinebelt and bill Sherman.

October 27, 2014

cxseven
10/24/2014

"Great experience"

Hoss Abdi was a pleasure to do business with. After driving around to various dealers and always feeling hustled by what often turned out to be misleading internet prices, Hoss at Pine Belt was a breath of fresh air. Thank you for staying late and dealing with us very fairly.

October 27, 2014