Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

aleksandra95
7/29/2016

"MUST READ!!!!!"

Hello Im Aleks !! So im going to start by saying that i am 20 years old who works off the books. It can be very difficult for this age group to get in to a vehicle you want unless you have parents to help you out. Well i dont, so i went through many many "craiglists" cars. I got fed up with all the mechenical problems so i decided to go to pinebelt.... 6 months ago Billy made it all possible and got me a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500. I was amazed that he made it possible with no paystubs and, tiny bit of down payment!! Unfortunately recently i started to work less and couldnt take the payments nor gas anymore. so i went to pinebelt after 6 months of having the truck and Billy wasnt there, the other salesman couldnt help me . The next day i go back and Billys there! Thank god. He lit up my day once again. i had no doubt he could work his magic and help me out.i wasnt wrong ( mind you it is almost imposible to get another loan in such a short time) . my credit droped, still no paystubs. And somehow today im driving a 2016 chevy sonic turbo. They covered the payoff on the truck and hooked me up and now i got my cute yellow car :D !!! But a little bit about Billy. To be a awsome salesman you need to connect with your customers and create a friendship. He will tell you the truth rather than make money on you. He is a people person , he will make the prosses a breeze. He enjoys getting to know you!!! he is crazy, proffesional, loud, funny, comassionate, smart and friendly Hes personality is unreal so make sure you go find out yourself! Billy THANK YOU so much for everthing youve done for us! You changed my life and i will never buy a car anywhere else nor without your expertise. I wish you all the best and keep selling them cars!!! -Alex and Harry See you soon:D

Jerseygirl 74
7/26/2016

"Very helpful "

We weren't sure which option would be best for us to buy out our lease or lease a new Cruze. After explaining the options we decided to lease a new 2016 Cruze . Eugene was very helpful in explaining all the new features and setting them up for us. He went out of his way to make sure we could keep the payments within our budget . This is our third car from pine belt and we have always been treated well. Eugene helped to make the whole process as smooth and stresss free as possible.

Jessica
7/26/2016

"The best experience"

I had the best experience buying my Chevy Malibu. I was a little nervous at first because this was the first time I was buying a car in my name and on my own, however, Bill Sherman made my experience completely stress-free and easy. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone and everyone. I absolutely love my new car. Thank you!

JT333
7/18/2016

"Excellent Experience, Highly recommend Ernesto!"

Would HIGHLY recommend Ernesto Rodriguez if you are looking into purchasing a vehicle. Thoroughly took the time to explain everything not just about the vehicle purchased but also took the time to present the best options for me as far as leasing compared to buying and different cost options. I have a small child and really needed a safe and reliable car. Personally I always found going to car dealerships a nightmare but with Ernesto I felt like he was genuinely helping me not just trying to sell me a car. Made the process very fast and easy. If you are looking into getting a new vehicle go see him. Even helped me clean out my old car in 100 degree weather!

Chevy nurse
7/13/2016

"Stress-free experience"

My experience at Pinebelt and with Billy Sherman was beyond my expectations. From the test drive to learning about my new car I was thrilled with the friendly and professional manner in dealing with this company!! More than happy with my purchase.

Magater
7/12/2016

"They keep it real ! "

Just purchased a new Malibu for an awesome deal ! Bill Sherman does not play games and will do his best to get you want you want ! More than satisfied with my experience ! Decently need to see Bill of you want a real deal !

ringostruck
6/29/2016

"Third vehicle from sam dealership and same sslesman"

I got our third vehicle from pinebelt Chevy in rt 88 Lakewood nj, first vehicle is 2013 Equinox in 2013, from our salesman Rob, now a manager , 2nd is a Malibu 2012 for our don who's in college and he's loving the car, our salesman was William Sherm aka Bill... I got my brand new truck, 2016 Silverado LT from Bill also... These guys listen and understand a buyers financial situation. Bill and Rob work patiently with us. They don't pressure us. Third vehicle from same company and same guys.... That tells a lot folks!!!!

BarbaraHelenSteveG
6/27/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Pine Belt Chevrolet in Lakewood is the Best place to get your new Car in the whole Jersey!! For us it came all possible again just like three years ago, we knew to come back ONLY to the Pine Belt Chevy in Lakewood !! As the Chevrolet car lovers, my family and I absolutely looove my New 2016 Tahoe- we got the best deal ever!! And most of all the Tahoe Dream became reality! The biggest thank you goes out to Ryan Koepplinger, who was our Sales Consultant and handled everything with perfection and excellence and also to Mr. Robert Sambataro who is the Sales Manager and made it all possible again just like three years ago! Thank you very much our satisfaction is beyond the words!! We love everything about the new Tahoe!! Barbara, Helen, & Steve Golaszewski

Bunnygirl
6/15/2016

"Got me onto a new car for an awesome price "

Visited Pinebelt Chevy hoping to get out of a vehicle that was too expensive into something more practical. Bill Sherman helped me achieve this without having to sacrifice the options I wanted in my new car. The experience was relaxed, pressure free and fun! He was super patient with my complete indecisiveness and worked overtime to make sure I was leaving happy, and in a new vehicle that satisfied me 100%. Would definitely recommend Bill, and the rest of the amazing staff over at Pinebelt Chevrolet in Lakewood!

Jnels732
6/01/2016

"Easiest time buying anything. "

Eugene was a great salesman. He got us in and out. Taking too long is never good. We are very happy with the purchase, and Eugene will do a good job getting you in the car you want.

Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood responded to this review

June 11, 2016

That's great we definitely want to make things as efficient as possible when you are in here. I will share your kind words with Eugene. Thank you so much!

Reviews of Billy Sherman