Read Reviews Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

Garfield JamesSales Assocaite8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here!

Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down!

At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee:

Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood!

Program Explanation:

Program Benefits:

We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ.

From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer.

Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ryan Concord is AMAZING !"

bfloyd1021
7/26/2014 4:18:03 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Sixteen months ago I leased a Chevy Cruze, through Ryan Concord. It was the best car experience I'd ever had, and I thought Ryan was great. Unfortunately, that Cruze got flooded two weeks ago and was declared totaled. I e-mailed Ryan the day the repair shop told me it was totaled, and he called me that evening. Since it was a lease I had no idea what would would happen with the insurance, and I had been passed off to three different people by my (otherwise very good ) insurance company, none of whom could help me. Ryan explained exactly what would happen with the insurance. Two days later when the car was confirmed totaled, I made an appointment to go see Ryan again. He knew my main criteria for a car is "pretty/fun", and throughout the day, he texted me a picture of a "pretty" red Cruze, got the paperwork done, and had everything totally ready when I walked in the door. I was in and out in less than an hour for the second time in 16 months ! I had been worried about having no car to trade in, and no down payment... Ryan made ALL of that work. I have had 2 completely perfect experiences at Pine Belt, because of the excellence Ryan displays in all aspects of the car buying / leasing process. Best car salesman EVER !!!!

Twitter
"Ryan Concord, Sales Professional, is the person to see!"

msdesarno@yahoo.com
7/20/2014 4:01:13 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

I am a person who prefers to lease. I was completing my current lease, and interested in a new one. Ryan knew every aspect of the transactions involved. He took the time to confer with me, assess my needs, and advise me honestly. Ryan showed patience, and tremendous knowledge of the inventory.
I live in the Pine Belt area, and was hoping to continue a relationship with this well-respected dealership. Thanks to Ryan, I will be doing that. I am very pleased about my lease of a Chevy Cruze.
Pine Belt has an excellent service department, and that is the only place my Cruze will ever visit.
Call Ryan! He will answer your questions, follow up, and make you feel like a valued customer.

Added: 7/23/2014 12:40:57 PM

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for your business! Thank you also for taking the time to complete this review as it is greatly appreciated. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

"Everything I Wanted!"

dedhed1959
7/17/2014 3:39:42 PM

Rob SambataroRob Sambataro
Angel VazquezAngel Vazquez

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

My salesman, Angel, was very accommodating and courteous. He answered all questions and fulfilled all promises. I drove away in a 2014 Malibu LS for less than the original price that was quoted to me. Rob Sambataro also made sure that everything went smoothly. I'm happy to say that I am extremely satisfied with the way they handled everything and couldn't have chosen a better dealership to handle my business. A friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere made me feel right at ease from the start. Not like the other dealerships i went to that tried to strong-arm me into buying more than i needed and wanted. I should have known better. Thank you all very much!

Added: 7/23/2014 12:38:38 PM

"Great"

tianna01
7/12/2014 3:01:29 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Ryan Concord was very nice and very helpful. We thought we were only gonna be able to get a used car but instead he worked his magic and found us a brand new SUV in our price range, Thank you Ryan my boyfriend and I love our new Suv !

Added: 7/16/2014 5:37:15 PM

"Michael J.Russo"

Milen2nlsb
7/11/2014 9:45:06 PM

Angel VazquezAngel Vazquez

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Found my vehicle of a lifetime thanks to the thoughts and concerns for my needs that Angel Vazquez who took the time to listen to. He just listened to exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Angel your a good salesman !!!!!! And that comes from a previous salesman !!!!!!!

Added: 7/16/2014 5:36:57 PM

"excellent"

ace77
7/2/2014 11:50:27 AM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

salesman ryan was best we have ever dealt with, knowledgeable friendly put us in the car we wanted for the price we hoped to pay, very professional without any phony salesman talk, I would totaly recommend this salesman and dealer to everyone interested in buying a new car

Added: 7/16/2014 5:36:42 PM

Twitter
"Juan, Luz, & son (Perth Amboy NJ)"

gmen386
7/1/2014 4:28:27 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

I want to thank Bill Sherman for helping my parents get a car. They went in looking for a vehicle because theirs broke down. They had little to put down and on a fixed income but Bill made it work for them. Something was wrong with first car and he quickly found them another. Car had to be serviced. He made sure everything was taken care of and they had a loaner. I never expected a salesman to help the way he did. Thanks Bill for all your help. My parents are very grateful. I appreciate what you did for the loaner.

Added: 7/16/2014 5:36:22 PM

"Awesome"

Coliveira
6/26/2014 9:18:56 PM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

Bill is the nicest salesman i have ever dealt with! The process was smooth and he took care of all the work!! I love my Jeep!! Thanks for making sure I got my car!!
Cristiana

Added: 7/16/2014 5:36:04 PM

"Completely Satisfied"

chevygirl5893
6/23/2014 12:15:20 PM

Rob SambataroRob Sambataro

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

This is the 2nd car we purchased/leased there in 6 months. We have dealt with Bill SHerman and Robert Sambataro, both of whom are excellent salesmen and we were completely satisfied with the overall process. We would highly recommend them and PineBelt to all our friends.

Added: 6/24/2014 2:51:53 PM

"Best Place to Shop"

anon102
6/18/2014 9:37:44 AM

My Review Of Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood:

This is the fourth vehicle my husband and I have purchased from Pine Belt in Lakewood. We wouldn't shop anywhere else. Our last 2 visits we worked with Ryan Concord and he make our experience excellent. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and works so well with customers. We would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat.

Added: 6/21/2014 3:04:42 PM