Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

jose's chevy
8/31/2016

"My first Impala"

After 30 plus years of driving Lincolns, based on a rave review from Consumer Reports, I decided to buy an Impala and went to the dealership closest to my house, that is Pine Belt Chevrolet in Lakewood. The show room is impressive and personnel at reception is polite, professional and friendly. Probably the thing that impressed me the most is that I did not have to haggle about the price, it was spot on to what I thought would be the best possible price a dealership would offer as was the price for the trade in. The young guy that I dealt with, Todd Boucher is very knowlegable, friendly and helpful, to the point that he has been twice to my house on his own time, to help me with details about the car, something that I appreciate very much. I may have found my new car dealership.

Dan Ariel, Todd Boucher

Jaymckinley
8/29/2016

"turned a die hard ford person into a Chevy person "

Todd was a pleasure to deal with, he spent the extra time to convince me to switch to a Chevy. The finance department made the process quick and painless.

swig1992
8/25/2016

"Easy and Fast Experience !"

Bill was great !! Was super knowledgeable about the products on my 2016 cruz! Made the experience of my first lease very enjoyable, Thank you Bill !!!

Reneerene
8/19/2016

"Outstanding "

Have nothing but accolades for this dealership and especially for Todd B! Excellent and professional service!! Purchasing a vehicle thru him was a painless and great experience.

mepstein5
8/19/2016

"Easy and fun experience"

Went to Chevy to see if Bill Sherman could get me into a new car! And he did! I had a budget and Bill and his team worked hard to keep me in it! The transaction was smooth, fast and quick. All of the employees were friendly and greeted me with a smile! I would definitely recommend Bill & Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood to anyone!

K. Roseo
8/18/2016

"Refreshing to purchase a car from someone so helpful."

Eugene made buying a car a great experience. He was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and mindful of our needs and budget. Eugene was very patient and easy to work with. Eugene and everyone at Pine Belt Chevrolet are courteous and exhibit excellent customer service capabilities.

KerryZ
8/15/2016

"Great experience and had fun"

Went there unsure if I could afford my dream car. Ended up leaving there in it. Billy hooked me up big time. service was amazing. Loved my experience there. Definitely going back!!

Shelljr824
8/15/2016

"Thanks"

Friendly staff, very helpful. Todd was great to work with! Great selection, they really worked with me to get me the car I wanted at a price I could afford

Remax1211
8/08/2016

"An Enjoyable and Memorable Experience "

Working with BIll was extremely easy and without pressure. At first I told him what I was looking for, a new Silverado 1500 LS, and what my price range was. BIll was honest and up front with me about the pricing not being in my budget. Thought a new truck wasn't in the near future for me. I told Bill I would contact him in the future when I was ready, and didn't feel any pressure. The next day I contacted Bill about a certified Silverado they had in stock and within 3 hours I was out the door with my new truck and within my budget with no hassle. Recommend Bill and Pine Belt Chevrolet 110%.

Frank lord
8/04/2016

"GM supplier pricing "

What can I say, for the last three days I've been traveling back and for trying to get a good deal on Chevy traverse. Talking to the dealer I had mentioned that I work for six Flags great adventure and have a corporate perks program. It tools about a little while to figure out but we did and received a better deal through it. Ernesto was very helpful and couldn't ask for a better sails rep. Thank you for everything

Reviews of Billy Sherman