Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route 88 / Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

silverado609
3/24/2015

"stoked about my chevy silverado"

friendly,easy,i didnt mind being there and angel was very open to the cars i wanted to look at as far as the nissan titan to the nissan frontier and my pops loved the cookies think he had 5 of them but just an overall friendly welcoming place.....

pinebelt
3/24/2015

"Fast efficient service"

Last summer my 2006 Chevy Equinox was rear ended and at first they thought it was able to be repaired. However when they took the rear bumper off they said it was totaled. I had less than a week to get a new car. So I immediatedly called Ryan Concord at Pine Belt Cevy in Lakewood, NJ. And explained my situation and set up an appt to see him on Saturday morning 2 days away. When I got there Ryan had some cars picked out, but he knew I wanted a Subaru. He had a loaner car 2014 with 3600 miles on it to show me. And I had my new Subaru Legacy a few hours later!! Thanks Ryan! A similiar situation happened to my dear friend this past week. Her 1998 car died. I told her I would call Ryan and see him on Sat. So we were there at 9 am and Ryan was waiting with a 2012 Mazda 3 with 37000 miles on it for Carol!! Two hours later she was driving it home!! Ryan you are the best!!

pvizzone
3/18/2015

"Great experience!!!"

Bill was so friendly, so helpful, and knowledgeable. He made the whole experience worth it! So glad I picked Pine Belt as my first stop.

Jim
3/15/2015

"An amazing experiance"

Michael Fein was the perfect sales person for me. I haven"t purchased a car since 1997 which is 18 years. I was very nervous so I asked Michael to drive the Chevy for the test drive. I drank plenty of good coffee over at Pine Belt and was able to go over all the numbers with Michael. Factory rebates are taxable.here in NJ. Once I got the formula for computing the tax, my numbers agreed with Michel"s. I decided to get 4 years of Registration and save plenty of time at motor vehicles. The origional trade in amount was too low for me so David Kidd, my fellow Navy Veteran, came over and sweetened the pie to my satisfaction. It was very difficult for me to let go of my 18 year old car. I read overand signed all of the paperwork with Brian. Paid my bill at the cashier counter. Got the car insurance with Michael"s help. Got the Plates removed from my old car and Bluetooth connected by Michael and drove off in my new Chevy Cruze. Thank you all at Pine Belt for a job very well done. I am completely satisfied. Jim M.

Taylour-Internet, Brian-Finance

Beverly7
3/15/2015

"Great experience that puts the right car in your hand!"

As a new driver and not much knowledge about cars except that I wanted it to look nice, Angel was patient enough to thoroughly explain everything I would need to know. I now understand and love my new car!

booom24
3/14/2015

"Amazing!"

Bill was amazing, very accommodating and wentire above and beyond for me! Jared was a blessing getting me the best deal possible... will be back in the future for sure and will be sending over referrals

boriqua0712
3/12/2015

"Great Service!"

Angel Vazquez is an ideal representative who is patient, informative and knowledgeable. I went in as I was in a bad accident which my previous car was totalled. Had no idea what was next in store for me buthird Angel took the time to understand what I was looking for. I'm happy to say, I am a proud owner of a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. Thank you

DazMe
3/02/2015

"New Car"

Pine Belt Have GREAT TEAM. I will always remember the day I got in my car. Angel Vazquez is a Great part of the Pine Belt Team. I think Angel Vazquez enjoy his JOB.

sixofus
2/27/2015

"No Pressure"

My experience at Pine Belt has given me a whole new outlook on car dealers. From the moment we walked in the door the service was outstanding. We were never pressured at any time. No vultures hovering or salesman trying to have you purchase a car on the spot. Both Frank and Darryl went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with our decision. It actually took us two days and two cars before we could decide. They were right there with us the second day. Even when an employee walks by they always say hello. Brian in finance and Bill Sherman were great. Bill wasn't our salesman, but he took the time to go over the car features and help me sync my phone since it was late and I had to leave the night before and Frank was with another customer. Thank you again!!

Brian Brown

SR
2/26/2015

"The experience you want"

I would like to thank my salesman Jason for a great car buying experience!! The entire process was smooth, stress-free and convenient, with 0 pressure to buy. This was by far my best experience at a car dealership in my 18 years of buying cars. I went to Pine Belt for the selection, which was by far greater then any Chevy dealership close to me for what I wanted (Silverado) and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, I got a great deal! The day after I bought the vehicle, I still searched for Silverado's online to compare my price and it wasn't even close! I have no complaints about my vehicle, price or salesman! #SCORE

Reviews of Bill Sherman