Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

1088 Route / 88 Ocean Ave,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Info
About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood

The Pine Belt Chevrolet $1000 Guarantee - the reason smart car buyers ONLY shop here! Our $1000 low price guarantee ensures you the best deal on a new car, truck, or SUV. While lots of NJ car dealerships promise you $5000 in cash back or savings, we know that you're too smart to believe that's a real deal and not just an inflated price being marked back down! At Pine Belt Chevrolet we're not just committed to giving you a good deal, we're committed to giving you the BEST deal. So don’t miss this opportunity to get the best deal on a new car this summer...come in and view 100's of new and used cars. If you think you've found a better deal at another dealership just let us know and if we can't beat their price, we’ll give you $1000 in CASH! Click this link for more information on this incredible guarantee: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/The-Pine-Belt-Guarantee Not only are we committed to giving you the absolute best deal possible…our customers also enjoy our exclusive Pine Belt Chevrolet Rewards program FREE OF CHARGE WITH EVERY PURCHASE! Take a look at all of the benefits this program offers using the links below…and remember this comes FREE with EVERY purchase at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood! Program Explanation: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PB_FAQs Program Benefits: http://www.pinebeltchevrolet.com/PBRewards We are also a trusted leader in our community, and we sponsor many community events throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties, including the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, NJ. From Toms River, NJ to Freehold, NJ and beyond, Pine Belt Chevrolet has a rich tradition of providing high-quality cars, trucks, and SUVs at great prices. Visit our dealerships for your next car purchase and see why we are the Jersey Shore’s most trusted car dealer. Pine Belt Chevrolet also offers complete car service facilities on-site. We recommend you call to schedule your car service at 888-3-PINEBELT(888-374-6323).

About Pine Belt Chevy Lakewood Learn More

Kathleen Delaney
8/01/2015

"Bill is the best!"

I came to Bill with a referral from from a friend and I was not dissapointed at all. I had been to a few dealerships before coming to Pine Belt and Bill blew the rest out of the water. It was my first time getting a new car and he made the experice laid back and not stressful of pushy at all. We even had a great time on the test drive! He helped find me exactly what I was looking along with a GREAT deal. I would without a doubt refer anyone looking for a new car to him. Thanks Bill!

Dssikora
7/20/2015

"Got the car I wanted, no pressure sales."

The Sales Rep. was extremely helpful, I told him what I needed the car for and he brought me right to it. He showed me the upgraded model but worked with me to pick out the car that I actually needed, at a price that I could afford.

July 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. My name is Joseph Pagano and I am the E-commerce Director for Pine Belt Chevrolet. If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to email me at Joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

andyj24
7/14/2015

"Painless experience!"

My husband and I came in on Friday to purchase a car. I was so reluctant because the thought of purchasing a car is like having all of my teeth pulled! To my surprise Jeff made our experience very pleasant. We were looking for a certified vehicle and Jeff put me in one that we LOVE! We also had our son with us...he was treated very kindly which I truly appreciate! Bill was more than willing to jump in our new car and set up the Onstar as well as connect my Bluetooth. He was super friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend both of them! Thanks for all of your help!!! Lisa

mikeb
7/11/2015

"Excellent"

Beat the other deal that I had been offered from another Chevrolet dealership. Jayson Diorio kept me informed and delivered what he offered without any hassle.

Mark66
7/11/2015

"Easy no nonsense."

I am a second time car buyer from this dealer and have dealt with Jeff Wickner both times. He made me feel that I could achieve buying a new car and I did only after following his guidance. I am really happy with his honesty and direct to the point, no nonsense approach. I brought my wife in to see him and right away he got to the point and explained the steps she would need to take to get the car of her dreams. I have confidence anyone will feel the same as I do after receiving his superior salesmanship.

Paul313
7/10/2015

"Great service, no hassle"

After over a week of emailing dealers, Pine Belt was one of the only dealerships that would give me an out-the-door quote on a lease (meaning they'd include all taxes and fees so there were no surprises when I'd go to look at the paperwork). Personally, I just don't have time to physically visit dealerships, so this online service was huge. Not only did they give me an exact price, but after I forwarded them a cheaper quote I received from another deal, they agreed to match it even though Pine Belt's car had a slightly higher MSRP. Also, they didn't have the car in the color I wanted so they offered to locate one for me at no additional cost. As for the day of signing, they had all the paperwork prepared and the car detailed and ready to go. I was there for not even an hour; the longest part was talking to my insurance company. Through the entire process I dealt with three people from Pine Belt: Alyson Boyne (Internet Coordinator), Darryl Popper (Sales Manager), and Angel Vazquez (Sales Associate). Each of them were courteous and professional, always looking for ways to further accommodate me. If these employees are a reflection of Pine Belt as a whole, I would strongly recommend this dealer to any of my closest friends and family.

Alyson Boyne

james49
7/07/2015

"they were very helpfull in ever way possible."

they went out of there way to help me that is excellent customer service the customer manager and Jayson were great I am retired and work part time at Walmart and they help me the lease this vehicle with what I can afford.

Fozzie
7/06/2015

"Experience at PineBelt in Lakewood, NJ"

Angel was a excellent salesperson, We had a great experience buying our Chevy, PineBelt is very lucky to have him on their team. Very Happy

RichBCCT
7/05/2015

"Finally found a worthwhile used vehicle"

I came to Pine Belt looking at a specific used car I found on the internet. Unfortunately, after talking about the vehicle and test-driving the vehicle I found out that it had issues and not a good idea. Fortunately, Angel was very helpful in finding a very nice well taken care of vehicle that had similar miles and a better price. Overall I am very happy with the experience and the new used car that I drove away with that day.

traxbuyer
7/04/2015

"Eugene Pascucci"

Eugene did everything he could so we could successfully close the deal on our new Trax. He realized we did not want a top of the line car and he worked with us to ensure we got the car we wanted and stay within our budget. It was great that he formally worked for Verizon Wireless and he showed us on how to load both my cell phone and my wife's cell phone contact lists in to the car's phone. He is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with at Pine Belt and at any other dealerships we have ever bought a car at. There was a female representative of GM there and she said that we make a deal on the car we should ask him to dance, which he did when we purchased the car. He is a good dancer as well as a excellent salesmen.

Eugene Pascucci