Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Willy Arnold

March 26, 2017

"Great experience"

- Gary Marshall

I hate buying cars, especially from a big dealership because I find them to be not very personable. I was pleasantly surprised at Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I found the car I wanted on the internet and conversed with a rep via email until I decided to purchase the car. When I went to the dealer everyone was friendly and accommodating. I got a better deal than I was expected because my sales rep actually found an additional incentive that I qualified for, and they gave me a great price for my trade in that matched a quote I got from another car buying company. Overall the deal was great. My only complain would be the time it took to actually drive away in the car from the time I agreed to deal. But I realize that is mostly out of their control.

March 26, 2017

"Great service. Great experience. Great Deals"

- Luis Franco

If is your first time buying, looking for a trustworthy advice and a Great deal. Vladimir Rivas (sales), he is the Must Go To Guy. when you want something done, he will make it happen! Am definitely coming back and do business again for a New deal.

March 25, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- Dago103

They had exactly what I was looking for. Never came on strong and helped me in any way they could to get me the car I wanted within my budget.

New 2017 Dodge Challenger, $27262