Planet Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Miguel Soler

August 17, 2017

"i love our durango"

- durangogrey

I shopped for a durango in a few dealers and i coudnt find a decent selection until i finally went to planet dodge,i not only find the color we were looking for but the options as well thanks to the help of james santiyani that was very detailed in making sure i found the right car for me, wanted originally a hemi powered durango but when i told him my actual need for the truck he steered me on the right direction and we opted for the V6 version and i coudnt be happier,overall experiencewas great,my financing was done quickly and the car looks great,we are verypleased with james and planet dodge

James Santiyani

August 14, 2017

"Excellent customer service and quick sale "

- Yank

This is my second lease from Planet Dodge and they were really helpful and not pushy. I got the car I wanted and within my budget. Vladimir is a very helpful sales rep, and tries to help you get the car you want without. I would definitely recommend him again.

Vladimir Rivas

August 13, 2017

"Purchase Experience "

- johnny123

Quick, fast, friendly and excellent service. We will definitely recommend James to friends and family who are in the market for their new automobile experience.

James Santiyani