Planet Hyundai

7150 W Sahara Ave ,
Las Vegas , Nevada 89117
Planet Hyundai Info
About Planet Hyundai

We are the #1 Hyundai Dealer in Nevada 5 straight years Planet is noted by Hyundai Motor America as the #1 Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas for Sales Satisfaction Planet Hyundai is the #1 Hyundai Certified Pre-owned dealer in the Western Region We offer you a VIP Test Drive and Delivery to your door.

About Planet Hyundai Learn More

bai20
3/04/2015

"Great"

Had no hassle in and out in 3 hours. Terry Mills was great in doing his job. I would recommend Planet Hyundai to all my friends.

Lisa Gee
2/20/2015

"NEW CAR"

This was the second time purchasing a new car at Planet Hyundai and both times were great. I knew i wanted another Hyundai and never thought about going to another dealership. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful, and Tony Fisher was both professional and personable. I appreciate the patience in trying to work the best deal for me. I've already recommended him twice to friends looking for a new car!

Finance person - cant remember name but very nice.

Haligirl2222
2/17/2015

"Totally satisfied!!"

This is the third vehicle my family has bought at Planet Hyundai. We continue to return because of the professional and excellent service we receive. Eddie went above and beyond with his ability to listen to me and answer any and all of my questions and concerns. Will return again.

Eddie Echols, Carlos Hidalgo

patguy65
2/13/2015

"First time buyer, customer for life "

This was our first time buying a Hyundai and it will not be our last. Nick Asaro did a terrific job assisting us in the purchase of our lease. In fact, he went above and beyond the call of duty to get us leasing terms we were more than happy with. Everyone at Planet Hyundai seems to be dedicated and determined to ensure that you leave happy and will become a customer for life. Please do yourself a favor a check out the dealership..you will not be sorry.

sharpled
2/10/2015

"Proud New Elantra Owner(s)"

We were very pleased from start to finish. Eric Ramos was extremely personable and had good knowledge of all the pertinent details regarding our vehicles. Our intent was to purchase just one vehicle for my daughter but when it was all done, I rode off with a new 2015 Elantra as well. We both love our new vehicles and couldn't be happier. Shout out to our Finance lady "Stacy" as she made all the crazy paperwork as painless as she possibly could. Very happy with this experience as opposed to some others I have been through.

Eric Ramos

Helen
2/10/2015

"New car purchase"

We had the best experience purchasing our new car. Sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful explaining all the features of our new car. She offered us all the financial options available to us. One of the best experiences we have had in purchasing cars in the last foury five years. Thanks so much Debra, Chris, Charles, and Bob. You are the best!!

Debra L. Herrem

Rad
2/09/2015

"New car purchase chump"

I bought a new vehicle on the 27th of Jan. I actually intended to buy a different model of Santa Fe so I did all my research IE; Trucare/Edmunds on that model. Once I drove that model, I didn't care for the changes made to it for 2015. This is where I made my mistake and salesman Tony swooped in. He sent me a Truecar pricing on what I thought was the model I was currently looking at. Although it was not a total hose job, I could of easily saved myself a lot of money by going home and researching it myself. I saved a whole $600 off MSRP. Never for a minute believe he's your friend. When I wanted to upgrade an item, he suggested I purchase an after market item rather than try to work it in the deal. After the purchase was complete and I went back to upgrade this item. Tony acted like he didn't even know me. Told me he could save me a whole $10 on the price of the part. I've purchased 4 new Hyundai's in the last 12 years from Planet and this will be the last one. This is how you're treated as a return customer. Its all about the money. I would of possibly be purchasing a 5th Hyundai in Aug for my daughter, but not at Planet. They have no allegiance to me and I have to realize its all about he bottom dollar.Do your home work people and don't rush into the deal because you like the car.

deeannalucas
2/07/2015

"Awesome Experience"

From Sales to Finance they are perfect at Planet Hyundai and I would send everyone over to them and will always return myself. Thank you for the great experience.

PJ Pelleteire

AshokRamkumar
1/31/2015

"Hyundai Sonata - Good deal, willing to help the buyers"

I bought a used Hyundai sonata. Car is in a pretty decent condition and worth the money I spent towards it. Zack and Bobby were willing to negotiate and somehow get me the car in the price range I was looking for.

Zack

Elaine
1/31/2015

"Unexpectedly Pleasant!!"

I am very pleased with the Sonata sport. Joshua D worked hard to find the most affordable deal and payment plan for my situation. Everyone was friendly, helpful and easy to work with. Thank you.!

Joshua Drought