Planet Hyundai

Planet Hyundai
Call
Planet Hyundai Info
About Planet Hyundai

We are the #1 Hyundai Dealer in Nevada 5 straight years Planet is noted by Hyundai Motor America as the #1 Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas for Sales Satisfaction Planet Hyundai is the #1 Hyundai Certified Pre-owned dealer in the Western Region We offer you a VIP Test Drive and Delivery to your door.

About Planet Hyundai

"My salesman"

Our salesman was awesome. He quoted us a price to lease a 2014 Sonata with zero down, my wife and I said we wanted to take some time to think it over. We came back one week later (July 4th) and Efrain did his very best to convince Carlos Hidalgo to honor the price quote from a week earlier, which he did. We signed and drove away very happy customers. We have had the car now for a little over a month, and are very pleased with it's performance. I would not have thought we could have very good response from a 4 cylinder engine. We would recommend your dealership and sales staff to family and friends. Many thanks from Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Gotchy. Please respond to me at 702-782-2152, need someone to talk me through the correct process to get enrolled in the $500 gas card and free oil change. Your rapid response will greatly appreciated, sincerely Dustin Gotchy.

"Excellent"

This is the best car we had so far, and the salesman, Reginald Hollow, was very nice. We recommended Reginald Hollow for all our friends.

Reginald Hollow

"Maneewan Thaoateng"

I love my new car! I really like the color and the quality and features that it has. Alpha was awesome for helping me make my final decisions.

Alpha Abdul Daramy

"Internet is the way to go!"

Our second new car purchased at Planet Hyundai and both times was easy and pleasurable! Thank you to Terry Mills and Christian Saban for making the process easy and worth coming back for!

"Best car buying experience"

I went to purchase a car from Planet Hyundai about 6:30pm this last Wednesday. I was greeted pleasantly and was introduced to Calvin Anderson. Calvin then went on to assist me. I was interested in a new Santa FE. The entire experience was wonderful!! He was incredible. He humored my every request without hesitation. Even taking a drive to Centennial to look at, my now, new car. He was so wonderful!! I kept some of your staff, including Calvin, well past 11 that night, it might have even been closer to midnight. Calvin took the time and didn’t even think twice about every whim I asked him, even when it was so late. I can honestly say that I have never had such a great experience buying a car! Once I signed the papers, the excellent service didn’t stop. Calvin has humored my every request in a way I would never have expected. Even after the sale of the car Calvin has went above and way beyond to satisfy my every request (and I can be demanding). I can honestly say that I will let everyone I know what kind of service Planet Hyundai has given me, and trust me I will not be shy to tell everyone! I will be giving everyone Calvin’s name—He is awesome!! I left the dealership knowing i got a great deal!! They really took care of me!!

Calvin Anderson

"First New Car"

My first new car buying experience was great. David Buckner spent over a week dealing with me and went far above my expectations. Thanks again David and Planet Hyundai. I love my 2014 Accent

"Happy new car buyer"

Love my new Santa Fe, salesman was very friendly and knowledgable. Would go back to that dealership again. And I would Recomend the dealership to friends.

Ronnie Youn

"Dedicated @ 5"

I recently purchased my 5th vehicle from Planet Hyundai, Tony Fisher has been my salesperson each time. Two weeks ago I traded my daughters 2010 Elantra for a new 2014 Accent. Tony has always gone above and beyond to put my deal together. Stacy in finance did a wonderful job explaining the numbers to me and my daughter. Service on all our vehicles is top notch and very easy to schedule an appointment. The emails and coupon mailings regularly help save on service. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle check out Planet Hyundai. You can't be their warranty and the standard features on their vehicles. Come this November I will be purchasing my 6th vehicle and look forward to getting a great deal. T Tice / Summerlin

"great sales and finance"

My wife and i where driving from lunch and decided to go and look for a car she asked to go to carmax and as we were driving we came across planet hyundai and decided to go there instead, best thing we ever did our car salesman Oliver Lewis was very heplful and instrumental in getting our 2014 sonata as well as Arin Coleman who helped get us financed. Also helping us to restablish our credit. thank you all.

Oliver Lewis

"Sonata"

My sales experience at Planet Hyundia was very pleasant. Larry Weiss was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to do whatever he could to make me comfortable. On Apr 29th I was in the dealership early (7:00 am) having my spouse’s 2007 Tuscon serviced and was browsing in the showroom. That’s when Larry Weiss came over and introduced himself. It was nice to have someone from the Sales Staff in the showroom at that hour to answer questions. I don’t recall every seeing someone in that early. I knew I would be replacing my 2003 Sonata soon and was looking at the Accent or Elantra. Larry described the Benefit/Features that were Standard on the 2014 Sonata and really got my attention. I still had time to kill so I took up Larry’s offer of a Test Drive. After that it was just a question of could we make a deal with a Monthly Pymnt I could swing. Larry was confident he could get me the Monthly Paymnt I needed by using the Dealer Incentives and a Promotion that was about to (*had) expired. He started to work some numbers, but my Tuscon was ready and I had appointment to get to. So I thank Larry for his help and took his card. Late that afternoon (4:30) I called Larry’s cell phone to see if he was still at the Dealership. He picked up on the second ring. I told him I could be there in 45 minutes if the Sonata was still available. Larry took a few minutes to check and let me know it was. When my wife and I got there Larry was waiting. He offered a Test Drive to my wife, but we declined a second test drive. Larry insisted on showing her the Sonata and then it was down to business. Larry had kept the information from that morning, not knowing I would be calling back. He said he had a feeling. Again Larry did everything possible to get me my Monthly Pymnt and close the deal. Now that is how you sell a car!

Larry Weiss