Planet Hyundai

7150 W Sahara Ave ,
Las Vegas , Nevada 89117
Planet Hyundai Info
About Planet Hyundai

We are the #1 Hyundai Dealer in Nevada 5 straight years Planet is noted by Hyundai Motor America as the #1 Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas for Sales Satisfaction Planet Hyundai is the #1 Hyundai Certified Pre-owned dealer in the Western Region We offer you a VIP Test Drive and Delivery to your door.

About Planet Hyundai Learn More

marvin1946
4/22/2015

"Chris Evans did his job well"

Chris was very polite, informative and helpful with some backup help from Chrsitian . I was most impressed that he didn't pressure me as most car salesman try to do. Your finance lady was courteous and explained my options without making me feel like she was rushing me thru. And finally the girl that went over the features and setup my Bluetooth , told me about oil changes , and gave me the keys did her job well also.. Even Christain even though he was tied up with another customer kept stopping by to check

Chris Evans

Rad
4/13/2015

"Repair Home link mirror"

On 02/172015 I arrived at the service dept believing that the sales dept had coordinated a repair on an accessory I had installed but was not working correctly. As it turns out they were never brought in the loop at all. However, once I explained my issue and how poorly it was handled by my salesman, service manager John Luse took over. He listened to our concerns and went above and beyond to make things right. In less than 30 minutes he coordinated our repair, put us in a loaner and we were on way home. He said he'd call us by 5 to let us know how the repair was going. True to his word at 4:45 he let us no our car was ready and we could pick it up anytime. That's all we expect as consumers. Just be honest with us. John has won my business for all my car repairs. He should be training all Customer Service managers in the internet sales dept.

John Luse Service Manager

Ilicia14
4/08/2015

"Great experience and friendly staff"

I had a wonderful experience at Planet Hyundai. Christian was very polite and not pushy. He was very informative when he was showing the car. He gave me all the features and benefits and answered all of my questions. He found exactly what I was looking for down to the color. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Christian to my friends and family.

Margaret
4/06/2015

"Thank you!!!"

I want to that Chris Evans, Daniel Farnes, and Miriam Cardona for allowing me to have an extremely pleasant experience with buying my very first car. Everyone was so kind and patient. Thank you! I will recommend Planet Hyundai to all of my family and friends.

Chris Evans, Miriam Cardona

agrove541
4/03/2015

"2015 Hyundai elantra "

great customer service. very friendly and accommodating. got a great deal on my trade in and with the rebate i was able to purchase a new car.

ollie lewis

My Feedback
4/02/2015

"Look no further for shade on Sahara"

Be warned: these guys are seriously shady! I did a test drive on my own and came back with my husband to do the deal a couple days later - and I'm LUCKY I did. Virtually everything the sales manager said when discussing deal points with me alone changed when I returned with my husband even though I asked exactly the same questions. Extra fees that were "standard" for me were "mistakes" or "optional extras" for my husband - to the tune of a couple THOUSAND dollars less on the car.

NONE of the guys we worked with are listed here. How shady is that?!?

OrchidJ
3/26/2015

"I was Happy"

This dealership was recommended to me by few of my friends. I was very happy with the presentation and everything else so I bought a new car. My salesman was Eddie Echols and financing was Chris Priest.

Eddie Echols

Rufino
3/26/2015

"Great experience "

It was my first time buying a brand new car and honesty it was one of the best dealerships I have went to. The employees we're all nice and friendly I would defetnely recommend this dealer to some of of friends and family.

pyoin84
3/25/2015

"Awesome as always "

Our family has purchased several cars from Planet Hyundai and I went back this time again because their customer service has always been awesome. We worked with Anthony Fisher the very first time and ever since then have worked with him every time we went to purchase a car. He treats us like family every time we go in. He is very professional and very kind. He never hassles and works with us until we get a good deal. Tony always keeps to his word also. We always recommend Planet Hyundai and especially Anthony Fisher to whoever is looking for a new car.

bai20
3/04/2015

"Great"

Had no hassle in and out in 3 hours. Terry Mills was great in doing his job. I would recommend Planet Hyundai to all my friends.

Reviews of Anthony Fisher