Planet Hyundai

Planet Hyundai

Call
Planet Hyundai Info
About Planet Hyundai

We are the #1 Hyundai Dealer in Nevada 5 straight years Planet is noted by Hyundai Motor America as the #1 Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas for Sales Satisfaction Planet Hyundai is the #1 Hyundai Certified Pre-owned dealer in the Western Region We offer you a VIP Test Drive and Delivery to your door.

About Planet Hyundai

"Exceptional car purchasing experience"

I submitted my application online ahead of time, so I knew what I was qualified for and looking to get right off the bat. I picked out the vehicle I wanted without having to go down to the dealership until we were ready to make the purchase and sign the papers. We were in and out in less than 2 hours and left with our new car the same day. Christian was extremely helpful and was awesome. We said up front what we wanted, what we were willing do do financially and he pointed out the vehicles that were within our limits right away. It wasn't a frustrating experience of them trying to get us to do more than we said or haggle on prices, warranties, etc. It was very seamless. The staff was excellent, I didn't feel like fresh meat when I pulled up from salesmen rushing to get a sale and we were in and out in a couple of hours. The process was so quick and easy that I was a bit stunned that I was at a car dealership and it wasn't a hassle. The environment was clean and friendly and everyone was willing to help and answer any questions I had. If I had any friends or family looking to purchase a vehicle, I would reccomend Planet Hyundai. We are looking to purchase a second vehicle in the next year and they will definately get repeat business from us.

"Great experience working with sales rep Neville"

I got the car I wanted at an affordable price. I also got more options than I originally settled on, for that same negotiated price. I'm happy and love my 2015 Genesis.

Neville

"Great car, great dealership!"

We had an excellent experience at Planet Hyundai and came away with a wonderful new car! Our sales consultant, Brandon White, worked diligently with us to find the perfect car for us and a finance plan to suit our needs. We felt no pressure from him and he answered all our questions and concerns. The entire staff was friendly and gave us great service. We love our car and would be happy to recommend Planet Hyundai to other people.

Beverly Soto

"Sonata"

The salesman was nice when we got there. But when it came down to buying a car he made it way more difficult than it really was. The only added feature I wanted in my car was navigation. He told me it only came in the sonata limited. I already had a 2011 sonata se and remembered I could've gotten navi in it. When I looked online I saw that there were sports editions for the 2015 sonatas that came with navigation. I wanted another SE but he told me I couldn't get navi in the SE. I also didn't like the fact he had my boyfriend test drive the car when I'm the one buying the car. I didn't get the full experience of the car. He asked if I saw how the seat moved when the car was turned off. No I did not b/c I was not driving it. When it came down to buying I gave him number of what I was happy with but he wasn't listening and asking all these irrelevant questions. It wasn't until the manager Ernie came out that gave us exactly what we asked for and got straight to the point. When the car was finally purchased we saw I stratch in the window tint and he told me to come back tomorrow to get it fixed and when I asked how long it would take I was told that 15 minutes but I waited an hour. He claimed he was the best, but that's not what I experienced.

Neville A Lewis

"My salesman"

Our salesman was awesome. He quoted us a price to lease a 2014 Sonata with zero down, my wife and I said we wanted to take some time to think it over. We came back one week later (July 4th) and Efrain did his very best to convince Carlos Hidalgo to honor the price quote from a week earlier, which he did. We signed and drove away very happy customers. We have had the car now for a little over a month, and are very pleased with it's performance. I would not have thought we could have very good response from a 4 cylinder engine. We would recommend your dealership and sales staff to family and friends. Many thanks from Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Gotchy. Please respond to me at 702-782-2152, need someone to talk me through the correct process to get enrolled in the $500 gas card and free oil change. Your rapid response will greatly appreciated, sincerely Dustin Gotchy.

"Excellent"

This is the best car we had so far, and the salesman, Reginald Hollow, was very nice. We recommended Reginald Hollow for all our friends.

Reginald Hollow

"Maneewan Thaoateng"

I love my new car! I really like the color and the quality and features that it has. Alpha was awesome for helping me make my final decisions.

Alpha Abdul Daramy

"Internet is the way to go!"

Our second new car purchased at Planet Hyundai and both times was easy and pleasurable! Thank you to Terry Mills and Christian Saban for making the process easy and worth coming back for!

"Best car buying experience"

I went to purchase a car from Planet Hyundai about 6:30pm this last Wednesday. I was greeted pleasantly and was introduced to Calvin Anderson. Calvin then went on to assist me. I was interested in a new Santa FE. The entire experience was wonderful!! He was incredible. He humored my every request without hesitation. Even taking a drive to Centennial to look at, my now, new car. He was so wonderful!! I kept some of your staff, including Calvin, well past 11 that night, it might have even been closer to midnight. Calvin took the time and didn’t even think twice about every whim I asked him, even when it was so late. I can honestly say that I have never had such a great experience buying a car! Once I signed the papers, the excellent service didn’t stop. Calvin has humored my every request in a way I would never have expected. Even after the sale of the car Calvin has went above and way beyond to satisfy my every request (and I can be demanding). I can honestly say that I will let everyone I know what kind of service Planet Hyundai has given me, and trust me I will not be shy to tell everyone! I will be giving everyone Calvin’s name—He is awesome!! I left the dealership knowing i got a great deal!! They really took care of me!!

Calvin Anderson

"First New Car"

My first new car buying experience was great. David Buckner spent over a week dealing with me and went far above my expectations. Thanks again David and Planet Hyundai. I love my 2014 Accent

Reviews of Brandon White