Planet Hyundai

Planet Hyundai

Call
Planet Hyundai Info
About Planet Hyundai

We are the #1 Hyundai Dealer in Nevada 5 straight years Planet is noted by Hyundai Motor America as the #1 Hyundai dealer in Las Vegas for Sales Satisfaction Planet Hyundai is the #1 Hyundai Certified Pre-owned dealer in the Western Region We offer you a VIP Test Drive and Delivery to your door.

About Planet Hyundai

CIZAR
12/18/2014

"Buying my new Hyundai Accent"

The people responsible for sales and negotiations were warm and welcoming. The internet saleswoman, Anny Eustace was so professional and surprisingly honest during the negotiations. She was projecting a no hassle, no stress environment and took care of the trade and financing to my satisfaction. I got out of that dealership very satisfied and happy as I got all that I expected on this purchase. They did not even require me to put up a down payment. What a deal!!! I will recommend this dealership to my friends planning to buy a Hyundai

Anny Eustace

Bobmil
12/09/2014

"Great experience!"

Ron Youn was excellent! He covered all the bases and made this purchase a pleasant process indeed! This is the 3rd new vehicle we've purchased from Planet Hyundai, and although the previous purchases were good experiences, this time was the best!

maravilla12
12/02/2014

"Satisfied"

I'm happy with the Service. Efrain was dedicated to getting me the car that really love. The experience was perfect and fast . I recommend him .

jordan.r.martin
11/19/2014

"First cad"

I was amazed at the true compassion planet hyundai's employees showed. Eddie was dedicated to getting me in a car that I loved. I came in thinking I was going to have to compromise, and ended up leaving with the car of my dreams!

Eddie Echols

Gloria1Gigi
11/16/2014

"Tevin Willis is the best in the business! I'm so impressed!"

Tevin Willis was an honest and fantastic salesman! I recommend him to anyone looking for a car! The dealership was a very fun place to be everyone was friendly and professional overall a truly great experience

Tevin Willis

starshinerx
11/16/2014

"Professional, friendly and competent."

Excellent experience in buying a new 2015 Santa Fe Sport. Paul Pelletier and his entire staff were superb. Between me and my family and friends we have bought eight Hyundais.

Margo McMosley
11/05/2014

"Ollie"

My experience was great and my salesman Ollie went out of his way to make it happen. He went above and beyond to get me the price I wanted to pay.

Ollie Lewis

baldwin704
10/28/2014

"Exceptional car purchasing experience"

I submitted my application online ahead of time, so I knew what I was qualified for and looking to get right off the bat. I picked out the vehicle I wanted without having to go down to the dealership until we were ready to make the purchase and sign the papers. We were in and out in less than 2 hours and left with our new car the same day. Christian was extremely helpful and was awesome. We said up front what we wanted, what we were willing do do financially and he pointed out the vehicles that were within our limits right away. It wasn't a frustrating experience of them trying to get us to do more than we said or haggle on prices, warranties, etc. It was very seamless. The staff was excellent, I didn't feel like fresh meat when I pulled up from salesmen rushing to get a sale and we were in and out in a couple of hours. The process was so quick and easy that I was a bit stunned that I was at a car dealership and it wasn't a hassle. The environment was clean and friendly and everyone was willing to help and answer any questions I had. If I had any friends or family looking to purchase a vehicle, I would reccomend Planet Hyundai. We are looking to purchase a second vehicle in the next year and they will definately get repeat business from us.

RNV1
10/15/2014

"Great experience working with sales rep Neville"

I got the car I wanted at an affordable price. I also got more options than I originally settled on, for that same negotiated price. I'm happy and love my 2015 Genesis.

Neville

2RoadTrippers
10/06/2014

"Great car, great dealership!"

We had an excellent experience at Planet Hyundai and came away with a wonderful new car! Our sales consultant, Brandon White, worked diligently with us to find the perfect car for us and a finance plan to suit our needs. We felt no pressure from him and he answered all our questions and concerns. The entire staff was friendly and gave us great service. We love our car and would be happy to recommend Planet Hyundai to other people.

Beverly Soto