Platinum Autos Cash For Cars

Washington Auto Credit

Northwest Motorsport

WeSki
12/18/2014

"Platinum Autos was Great!"

Robert did an awesome job helping us find our first BMW. He was very professional and friendly. He made us feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and provided us with everything we needed to know about the car we looked at. Robert made this a very smooth and exciting experience. He went through everything thoroughly and made sure we understood everything. He did not put pressure on us to buy a car right away which is a plus. Overall, we had a very good experience and purchased our first BMW with Robert. Thank you Robert!!

kmorgan20009
12/10/2014

"wonderful and easy experience "

We loved our Ford Fusion but with a growing family we needed an easier car to get car seats in and out of. We knew we wanted an Outback and had already arranged financing. We tried to buy the car we want from a dealership. The sale rep didn't listen, asked the same question multiple times and tried several times to have us finance through them. We finally had to just leave and we were so glad we did. We found an Outback we wanted for a great price at Platinum Wholesale. Robert was really great. There was no pressure, he gave us a very fair price on our trade in and great price on the car we wanted. By far the best car buying experience I have had. If we have to get another car in the future, there is no question we will go back here.

uw1962
12/07/2014

"Shopped in Seattle Bought in Bellevue"

Hi, I went to three very pushy dealers in Seattle with no luck. I read a ad on a car I liked and called Platinum Autos in Bellevue and had the best experience and purchased my new Lexus Thanks Robert

robert

ginnie55
12/15/2013

"Robert, Owner/Manager is extremely helpful, knowledgeable..."

Robert, Owner/Manager is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and fair. Employees Diana and Chris are also helpful, friendly and professional. Though I made a mistake in the description of my car, they handled it with tact and understanding. I will sell my car through them again, when an opportunity arises. Highly recommend them. Having the BBB seal of approval helps give confidence to new customers.

Larry, Owner/Manager, Diana and Chris, Employees

alaska1
10/25/2013

"Hi, we live in Anchorage Alaska and saw the 2009..."

Hi, we live in Anchorage Alaska and saw the 2009 Chevrolet truck on platinum autos web site in Bellevue Washington and called. We made arrangements to have it shipped out of Seattle,. Platinum delivered the truck to the port for free. On arrival the truck is as exactly as described and we couldn't be any happier with our purchase. A+ highly recommend thanks B Westery

Paul R

benferg
6/13/2013

"I've never been to the dealership nor did I buy a car..."

I've never been to the dealership nor did I buy a car from them. This review was for the excellent customer service I received from Platinum Autos I sent one of those stock emails from a car buying site in regards to a used Accord they had in their inventory. Then I noticed the 19 mpg city which was far below what I was aiming for. Robert quickly emailed me in regards to the car and I presented my objection. Within minutes he sent me an email with similar cars in their inventory with better gas mileage. I hadn't received this kind of treatment from many sales associates at other dealerships. Generally they just ignore me once I present an issue I have or try to convince me my concern isn't a big deal. Clearly, he listens very well. A day later he sent me another email asking me if I had an opportunity to look at those cars and if I was interested in any of them. I let him know that I had but had stumbled across a great deal on a privately owned vehicle and decided to go with that one. Even though we hadn't done business, he congratulated me on my new car purchase, said he thought I got a good deal, and thanked me for the opportunity. How awesome is that customer service? Throughout my recent car buying experience I've discovered that most salespeople are either incredibly pushy or extremely aloof. Not many seem to truly listen to you. Robert was a total exception. Just based on a few emails I would recommend this dealership confidently

petersaj
3/24/2013

"I recently purchased a 2005 Toyota Prius here, it was the..."

I recently purchased a 2005 Toyota Prius here, it was the second car that I looked at during my car search and I fell in love with the car. It was a one owner, very well maintained car and I immediately knew this was the car I wanted to purchase. Robert the owner was very no-pressure and I had a very good car buying experience altogether. Would definitely recommend this dealership, and I am extremely happy with the car I bought from them.

SorinBucse
11/01/2012

"I bought a Subaru Legacy GT from there Oct '12 weeks ago...."

I bought a Subaru Legacy GT from there Oct '12 weeks ago. The car was modified the way i wanted. They told me that the car was adult owned and it was never abused and that it had a new engine in warranty. Most of this was a lie. The owner Robert told me i couldn't drive the car unless i put a non refundable deposit on the car. And that he was busy and he will let me drive it when i came back with all the money. At this point i felt that i had to buy the car, i couldn't back out without loosing my money. I came back with the cash, drove the car and took it home. Later i realized that this car was tracked for most of it's life and everything is falling apart. 2 days later the car started stalling on me on the freeway. I took it to the shop where Robert claimed the engine was in warranty and they told me the only the parts that were replaced are in warranty and nothing else. I paid 300 dollars and i got the car back now it has other issues and it's going back to the shop. In 2 weeks of ownership i got to drive the car 3 days, the rest it sat at the shop. The dealer failed to disclose the issues the car had with the headlights and fog lights which makes the car a hazard on the road. Also failed to disclose that the window film 5% on the car is also illegal in Washington state. These are just a few of the things that were wrong with this deal. I will never buy from him again, nor do i recommend anyone to go there and get screwed out of their money.

Platinum Autos Cash For Cars responded to this review

October 26, 2013

Please read the part about (MODIFIED) this was sold as a Highly Modified race vehicle that races around cones for best time. HE knew it was a Race vehicle and bought it as a race vehicle with NO warranty AS IS. We have the five documents that he signed verifying that race vehicle are NOT able to warrantied. And are of COURSE sold as is because of the nature of the Extreme abuse racing puts on the vehicle. Platinum will never take a race Subaru in trade ever again. Please let us forward the five documents that he signed that this car will used as a race vehicle and is AS IS. He called and asked if we would fix parts on the race car two weeks after purchase. I don't believe there is a dealer in the Country that will repair a race car one day or two weeks later.. Thanks Platinum Autos the Internet Division

JR__
9/28/2012

"I am so happy I made the decision to sell my car on..."

I am so happy I made the decision to sell my car on consignment through Platinum Auto! They were very professional, straight-forward, no hidden fees--it was a very easy process. They sold my car quickly and for the full dollar amount I was asking for. This was so much better than trying to sell it on Craigslist for so many reasons! They were able to get much more exposure for my car than I ever could, advertising it on a ton of websites and their lot is right in the heart of downtown Bellevue. Secondly, As a woman, I felt much safer letting Platinum Auto deal with potential buyers rather than doing it on my own through Craigslist, and with my busy work schedule, I didn't have the time anyway to meet up with people. And once the car was sold, they paid me what was owed quickly and with no hassle. Platinum Auto made the whole car selling process fast, easy and painless. If you're looking to sell your car, I give them a big two thumbs and I will definitely be calling them when I am looking to buy!

Robert & Diana

greatski
8/26/2010

"Yahoo ! Best car buying Experience ever! If BMW is..."

Yahoo ! Best car buying Experience ever! If BMW is the ultimate driving machine, then Robert is the ultimate sales associate. I received service beyond my expectations. Robert had my car ready and took care of every detail making this purchase painless! I even drove almost 900 miles total because I had faith in Robert from the first contact by phone.He took care of my every need. And, sorry, I don't know his last name was awesome. I got an incredible interest rate on my purchase and was ecstatic to not have to pay a ton of finance fees in order to drive the car of my dreams. Thank you, Robert!!! And, Cheryl in finance was quick and precise with arranging the paperwork getting me in and out from start to finish in a very short period of time. I would highly recommend purchasing your next BMW from Platinum Autos in Bellevue. They treat you like a person!! (Which is rare these days.)

Robert Swanson