Plaza Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Plaza Honda

Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
KGR12
5/09/2014

"No Car Purchased "

Originally was dealing with Richard Garcia who was ok to deal with but the manager on the floor that day, Charles or Charlie whatever his name is was HORRIBLE! Richard bought in the manager to assist him which I wish he didnt because things would have worked out better but I was told by the "manager" I was "arrogant" because I knew what I wanted and it wasn't to lease a car but to finance one instead because that worked out better for me. As a "manager" he was VERY unprofessional and because of that he made Richard lose his commission because I ended up taking my business elsewhere! Would NEVER recommend this dealer to anyone while he is still a manager there!

Charles "Charlie"

Plaza Honda responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Dear Customer, Through out private correspondence, you made me aware that you had taken your business to another dealership and that you had purchased there. Once again, I am sorry to hear that we lost your business, but I would like to congratulate you on your purchase all the same. The issue you mentioned to me has been brought to the attention of upper management and steps have already been taken to ensure that something like this does not happen again. Thank you again for brining it to my attention. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Relations Manager Plaza Honda

Hello1103
5/06/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Lawrence Hinds was our consultant when we leased a new Honda. We are very happy with his service. He is very attentive and professional. We appreciate it.

giantsny
4/28/2014

"Purchas of Honda Accord"

My wife and I dealt with Mr. Lawrence Hinds for the purchase of our new Honda Accord. We found Mr. Hinds to be very knowledgeable and accommodating in all aspects of our transaction. He was very respectful and courteous, and he made our experience with Plaza Honda a positive one.

bergen1
4/26/2014

"The only place to buy a honda"

Mr hinds and mr prescod.i was not ale to get my crv at thine of my vist,but I will be back. I felt like a queen when I left.the same smile that meet me when I came in by mr hinds was the same one that walked me to the exit.see you soon plaza honda

missp1
4/09/2014

"I had one of the most gratifying experience of my Adult..."

I had one of the most gratifying experience of my Adult life on Saturday March 30, 2014, as Isught to conduct business with your Company. Mr Lawrence R. Hinds ,one of your sales person, is by far the most decent, friendly, and courteous person I have conducted business with. He is so humble, helpful and pleasant. I was "blown over" by his honesty, and soft mannered approach to me a customer, that I felt at ease, and assured that I have a friend there with me, during my seeking to make a purchase. My god-son who was with me is also very impressed with Mr. Hinds professionalism. Thanks Plaza Honda for such a refreshing experience, certainly I wll be telling others about this experience. Barbara Pottinger

janetvdavis
4/09/2014

"The Service was excellent and I would definately..."

The Service was excellent and I would definately recommend my friends and family to this dealership and working with Mr. Lawrence Hinds he was great.

albanelis89

"Great Staff, Great Buy"

Lawrence was very patient with me and explained to me all the options that were available when it came to purchasing or leasing a vehicle. He was very thorough in his work and helped me pick the vehicle that best suited my needs.

tashmadtay
3/25/2014

"My experience with Mr. Hinds was very well. He took his..."

My experience with Mr. Hinds was very well. He took his time to walk me through everything, finding the right vehicle, price, every part of the buying aspect. He made me feel very comfortable in my purchase. He made a few curtesy calls after my purchase to make sure that the car met my standards and if I was still comfortable with my purchase. He is an excellent sales man. With him there is no pressure to buy. He really cares about his customer's satisfaction. Pure quality. He is a great asset to the dealership.

Donnaorr
3/24/2014

"I purchased 2014 crv, I am really enjoying my new car...."

I purchased 2014 crv, I am really enjoying my new car. Larry made sure I received a good deal. He was very professional . I would recommend plaza honda to anyone buying a new car

JonathanB0826
3/20/2014

"Plaza Honda is a great dealership to not only look for..."

Plaza Honda is a great dealership to not only look for cars but to be embraced by friendliness. All the employee are very polite and helpful people, they will make sure you find your " Dream car" . I had the pleasure to meet and to work with: Kerwin Glassgow, Kerri White, and Jamal Prescod who were all determine in helping me out with not just choosing the car I want but also giving me a run down on all the feature of my car.I am proud to say after a week of driving my new 2014 Honda Accord Sport that I am extremely thankful for all their support and help during my experience at Plaza Honda.

Kerwin Glasgow, Kerri White