Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
Nat2
8/04/2014

"Highly pleased !"

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Mr. Hinds; I have never encountered such a high level of enthusiasm, politeness and customer care as I received from Mr. Hinds. I went to Honda Plaza Mall to purchase a new car; I must say that I was immediately impressed when I made my initial contact with Mr. Hinds. He was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and just unbelievably terrific. He was very patient and attentive, answered all my questions thoroughly. I have never experienced such quality customer service in my life. To say the very least, I am extremely pleased with the service received from Mr. Hinds. Thank you and best of luck!

albertokewl
7/20/2014

"Good Experience"

Got the car the same day. Price at first, didn't stay the same but overall was a fast transaction. For the most part everyone was very friendly. The only thing I'd have to say is the finance department wasn't very flexible to negotiating the price but I love the car and my sales person was helpful and very friendly!! Would recommend to speak to him if you go here, he likes to help you out!! Thanks again!

mr65
7/12/2014

"Poor and unprofessional"

Came in using the Edmunds price match promise for a 2014 Honda Accord. Confirmed ALL applicable fees (most recent confirmation was yesterday) before i walked into the dealership. I was told when I arrive that I need to speak to Petra, who when asked for was "busy". I was directed to another sales rep and guess what? I am now told of a $690 prep fee that was NEVER DISCLOSED. $690 for a prep fee on a NEW vehicle? The salesman (Gregory) was rude and extremely unprofessional and did not even attempt to salvage the deal and frankly I am glad, as I would not want to do business with such individuals. Anyone willing to do business with this dealership should get EVERYTHING in writing before coming to the dealership, unless you want to be pressured into paying more than what the vehicle is worth.

Gregory

Plaza Honda responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Dear customer, My name is Tony Saunders and I am the Customer Relations Manager at Plaza Auto Mall. I am disappointed to hear of your negative experience here. Please get in touch with me so that I can investigate this situation further. I will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Relations Manager Plaza Auto Mall

peeblake
7/08/2014

"A Knowledgeable, and Courteous Salesperson (P. Blake)"

My wife and I visited Plaza Honda very recently and dealt with a Salesman named Lawrence Hinds. Larry was very patient and courteous and even though we could not purchase the vehicle we wanted, at this time, we will certainly return to Plaza and ask for Mr. Hinds when we are ready.

Marjorie Vega
7/07/2014

"A Great Experience"

The moment my husband and I walked in the door, we were made to feel very welcome. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. they answered every question we had and took the time to explain everything we needed to know without trying to make a sale and rush us out the door. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone we know, and would deal with them again, ourselves. "Gregory" our salesperson did an outstanding job working with us. Thank you, Plaza Honda, for giving us this fantastic experience, and our beautiful car! Marjorie Vega-

Gregory, Johnathan

ebeny007
7/02/2014

"Unacceptable"

I would not recommend going to this salesman. He made no effort to assist me in getting a car. Another salesman had to help me. I didn't know you can fill out an application and not get any response, wait I know, if he don't care!

Gabi13
7/01/2014

"What I wanted"

I was able to get a new vehicle at a reasonable price and in a decent amount of time. I liked the salesperson and his honesty.

Thomas Brescia, and Michelle

wrhonda
6/22/2014

"experience at Plaza Honda"

hi my name is William Rodriguez. This is the third time I'm at Plaza honda. I went to purchase my second car at Plaza Honda.Mr. Richard Garcia was the salesperson that took care of me. He was very professional, courteous and listen to my needs. I was very happy with the results at the and I got my Honda Accord and a great price. And was treated like a gentleman. I recommend all my friends and family. whan ever they want to purchase a car.PS and for the young lady whose name was carLawho show me all the features and was very patient with me. You need to know you cannot lose this young lady because she is a beautiful person and knows what she's talking about.

Richard Garcia

wrhonda
6/22/2014

"my experience at Plaza Honda"

hi my name is William Rodriguez this is the second time I went to Plaza honda to purchase a car. Ask soon as I went in the salesperson which name is Richard Garcia treated me like a gentleman, and was very courteous and helpful. He worked very hard to get me a great price on a brand-new Honda Accord.I will recommend my friends and family. when ever they want to purchase a car; everybody was very nice. And for the young lady help me with all the features in the car, she was very helpful, she had patience with me, and very courteous, please do not lose this young lady. She is a great.

Richard Garcia

CathyPekes
6/12/2014

"Plaza Honda"

I was very pleased with the service I recieved by Lawrence Hinds. He works his hardiest to give you the best deal he can. I left a well satified customer and will recommend my friends to go to Lawrence Hinds for best results.

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds