Plaza Honda

Plaza Honda

Call
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Midnight Service Hours
  • Open 7 Days A Week
  • Body Shop On Premises
  • Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises

"Alex is a sales consultant we worked with. He answered..."

Alex is a sales consultant we worked with. He answered all our questions, gave detailed info on a different models in a very professional and friendly manor. Danica is another very pleasant person to deal with. After we got our keys, she took her time to instruct us on all new features our model has. We highly recommend these people.

Alex , Danica

"I was visiting in New York when I was involved in a..."

I was visiting in New York when I was involved in a terrible accident and my car was totaled. I only had a few days to deal with the insurance paperwork and purchase another vehicle before heading back home to North Carolina. I was emotional and upset when I walked into Plaza. Lawrence was friendly and compassionate and made me feel like family. He was knowledgeable, very patient and seemed genuinely concerned with getting me into a vehicle I would love in a timely fashion. He made sure I got the color I wanted and that I had a full tank of gas. He gave me a crash course on all my cars features and even called to check on me a few days later. I was so fortunate to have had him as my salesperson. Plaza Honda is lucky to have such wonderful people on their team.

"Everyone we dealt with was very courteous and listened to..."

Everyone we dealt with was very courteous and listened to our concerns. They worked with us until we were comfortable with what we were leasing.

Brian Lobman; Adrian M.

"This is my second Lease with Honda Plaza and the service..."

This is my second Lease with Honda Plaza and the service continues to be outstanding. Mr. Hinds was very professional and very proficient in answering the numerous questions I had on the 2014 Honda CRV with respect to the upgrades. He kept me apprised of the process from beginning to end and I now have a car that I'm very pleased with.

Lawrence Hinds

"Never thought it would be that easy. Definitely worth the..."

Never thought it would be that easy. Definitely worth the experience of buying a car. I love my car and am grateful to have made my decision with their help!

"My wife and I wanted a new car since I would be driving..."

My wife and I wanted a new car since I would be driving far on a daily basis. We went to many auto dealerships and found the best service at Plaza Honda. Despite the stories you hear or read on internet forums about car dealers, I have to say I was prepared to be screwed. Larry Hinds was very professional and treated my family with respect. He was honest and did not try to hustle us. I find Larry Hinds to be a wonderful representative of Plaza Honda. I would definitely recommend Plaza Honda because of the value and service that was provided by Larry Hinds.

"Very courteous and professional! Had good knowledge of..."

Very courteous and professional! Had good knowledge of brand. Worked hard on getting me the vehicle I wanted. Appreciated instructions about using vehicle after purchase

carlos ottley and danica

"Courtesy and professionalism is very important when..."

Courtesy and professionalism is very important when making a huge purchase such as buying a new car. I had all those things at Plaza Honda. Mr. Lawrence Hinds was a great salesman, was very helpful and courteous. This was the first car I have ever purchased and it was a very positive experience. I walked away feeling respected and I highly recommend Mr. Lawrence Hinds at Plaza Honda. I love my new car and it was overall a good experience.

"I had a great experience with Steve Shumel. He made the..."

I had a great experience with Steve Shumel. He made the process quick and painless and I was able to get the car I wanted at a price that I thought was fair. After the original car I wanted wasn't available because of snow storms, Steve searched until he again found the color, make and model I wanted. Picking up my car was equally easy. I turned in my old car, had paper work processed and was being walked thru my new car and it's options in little more than an hour. Danica fully explained the car features, paired my phone to the bluetooth and had a lot of patience when I asked multiple questions. This is my 8th or 9th car with Plaza and probably my 3rd or 4th with Steve. I won't work with anyone else there. I trust that he tells me the truth and tries to do the best for me that he possibly can Thanks Cindy Zaglin

Danica

"My experience at Plaza Honda was a very good one...."

My experience at Plaza Honda was a very good one. Lawrence took the time to help me and explain what deal would be best for me. At the time this time was not ready to get a car. Once I'm ready will be coming back to see Lawrence I kow he will let me know what is best for me and my business.

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds