Plaza Honda

Client Advisor

September 23, 2017

"Simply Amazing"

- monica

Very friendly guy! It was my first time getting a car and I wanted a certain color, unfortunately, they were out of stock. However, he was able to get the color I wanted just in time! Very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. I had a wonderful experience and the best dealer I could ask for!

Kevin Weeks

September 23, 2017

"Very Patient and Helpful!"

- chuckles24

I look forward to working with Lawrence Hinds when I was ready to lease my Honda. He wasbe helpful, patient and knowledgable. I wanted a particular color CRV and Lawrence drove out to Riverhead Long Island to pick it up for me! He is one great dealer!!

Kevin Weeks

September 15, 2017

"Fantastic !!!"

- tenez100

This was my first time at a dealership and I wanted to make sure I made the right choice. When I passed my road test in Seaview Brooklyn I knew if I was to get a car it had to be a Honda. The reason for this because the car that I used for my road test was also a Honda. I knew if it was any other brand like Kia, Toyota, or Nissan I wouldn't get the car. In the dealership, Larry was a very good salesman and knew what he was doing. He made sure that I walked out with all the necessary paperwork, car insurance, and plates. That's why I gave Larry five stars!!! Thank you for all your help!!!!

New 2016 Honda Civic, $20685