Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises
wrhonda
6/22/2014

"experience at Plaza Honda"

hi my name is William Rodriguez. This is the third time I'm at Plaza honda. I went to purchase my second car at Plaza Honda.Mr. Richard Garcia was the salesperson that took care of me. He was very professional, courteous and listen to my needs. I was very happy with the results at the and I got my Honda Accord and a great price. And was treated like a gentleman. I recommend all my friends and family. whan ever they want to purchase a car.PS and for the young lady whose name was carLawho show me all the features and was very patient with me. You need to know you cannot lose this young lady because she is a beautiful person and knows what she's talking about.

wrhonda
6/22/2014

"my experience at Plaza Honda"

hi my name is William Rodriguez this is the second time I went to Plaza honda to purchase a car. Ask soon as I went in the salesperson which name is Richard Garcia treated me like a gentleman, and was very courteous and helpful. He worked very hard to get me a great price on a brand-new Honda Accord.I will recommend my friends and family. when ever they want to purchase a car; everybody was very nice. And for the young lady help me with all the features in the car, she was very helpful, she had patience with me, and very courteous, please do not lose this young lady. She is a great.

CathyPekes
6/12/2014

"Plaza Honda"

I was very pleased with the service I recieved by Lawrence Hinds. He works his hardiest to give you the best deal he can. I left a well satified customer and will recommend my friends to go to Lawrence Hinds for best results.

amaka
6/10/2014

"New Car Purchase"

Larry was a pleasure to deal with. It is always helpful when buying something to have a salesperson that dosen't add to your stress.

Korichardson
5/28/2014

"Jared Tinerino is excellent!"

I rate Jared Tinerino excellent! He was extremely patient in answering all of our questions. He was very helpful in facilitating the return of a 2010 leased Honda Accord and the leasing of a great 2014 Honda Accord. He demonstrated excellent customer service on our great test drive and in his willing to work to complete the deal. Thank you Jared and Plaza Honda!

reva123
5/27/2014

"Kawsar is great to work with!"

I recently went to the dealership to address a small but significant issue with my '02 Honda Civic that presented as an icon on my dashboard that refused to go away. As always, Kawsar worked excellently with his team to get the results I needed in order to pinpoint and address the issue. I have confidence that my car is now as reliable as it was 12 years ago, it's a great vehicle and the dealership is competent and professional.

Jemimah C
5/13/2014

"Excellent Service"

I was very satisfied and impressed with the level of professionalism and courtesy that I was shown. Mr Hinds was very attentive to my every need and made the process for me as a first time car owner quite easy. Thank you honda and a big thank you Mr Hinds.

dluvly01
5/09/2014

"Great Service"

They are wonderful workers that help us purchase our first car and the experience was one of a kind. They would be the first people to send my friends and family to, when they will purchase a car.

Mikhail and Shareeka

KGR12
5/09/2014

"No Car Purchased "

Originally was dealing with Richard Garcia who was ok to deal with but the manager on the floor that day, Charles or Charlie whatever his name is was HORRIBLE! Richard bought in the manager to assist him which I wish he didnt because things would have worked out better but I was told by the "manager" I was "arrogant" because I knew what I wanted and it wasn't to lease a car but to finance one instead because that worked out better for me. As a "manager" he was VERY unprofessional and because of that he made Richard lose his commission because I ended up taking my business elsewhere! Would NEVER recommend this dealer to anyone while he is still a manager there!

Charles "Charlie"

Plaza Honda responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Dear Customer, Through out private correspondence, you made me aware that you had taken your business to another dealership and that you had purchased there. Once again, I am sorry to hear that we lost your business, but I would like to congratulate you on your purchase all the same. The issue you mentioned to me has been brought to the attention of upper management and steps have already been taken to ensure that something like this does not happen again. Thank you again for brining it to my attention. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Relations Manager Plaza Honda

Hello1103
5/06/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Lawrence Hinds was our consultant when we leased a new Honda. We are very happy with his service. He is very attentive and professional. We appreciate it.

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds