Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises
AngelaM
2/22/2016

"Made my purchase easier than I could've imagined! "

I purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L with sensing, which was in HIGH demand. Thanks to Steve's years of experience, he was able to get me my car - the exact one I wanted- FAST! He made this experience so easy and I have already recommended him to friends and family.

Plaza Honda responded to this review

February 22, 2016

Angela, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence and it's a pleasure to know that Steve was able to help! Enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

Richie
2/21/2016

"Good place to shop "

Go see Sammy Lucas very recommended very likable personality overall he's a good guy to deal with helped with a lot of things also Kevin financing guy helped me with trade in value

anthony
2/17/2016

"Great experience."

They treat me really nice make me feel very comfortable all the time and never said no to anything all ways didn't take long with paperwork

Sammy Lucas ( Sales & leasing )

juleys
2/16/2016

"one of the best car dealer to work with"

Mr Lawrence hinds is one a kind. He is patient, He answers to all your questions and He explains them in specific details and make them very easy to understand... over all great Dealer and and nice person.

janet123
2/16/2016

"My Rating of Plaza Honda "

My Dealer was Lawrence Hinds. He was excellent. Very helpful, showed me how to use my new car features. He was very calm, cool and collective. I was afraid I wouldn't learn the new features and he told me if I had a problem I could come back and he would show me. I have dealt with many Honda dealerships and salespersons. This was by far my best experience. I would recommend this Salesperson and dealership to anyone.

Sherlenessau
2/14/2016

""Exceptional" Sales Representive"

Once again I have a great experience, when I visited Plaza Honda. Mr Lawrence Hinds is one on the best sales representative. He is cool, patient and does his best for his customers to make sure his customers gets the car that he or she is comfortable with . I would highly recommend Mr Hinds to all of my friends and family who needs a car. Thanks Mr Hinds

Plaza Honda responded to this review

February 15, 2016

Thank you for positive comments about Lawrence. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. Please refer your family and friends and we look forward to seeing you again!

Aocasio39
2/12/2016

"Very good excellent "

She is great I would come back if she did not do a great job as a sales person I love plaza its a great place to shop for cars

Richgrind
2/11/2016

"Great services"

It was My first time visiting a delarship and it was more than an absolute great experience, even though i have an old car lol, i went there for a recall and i ended up taking care more services in my car! Excellent experience

aryann17
2/09/2016

"Great man"

I really had to take this time out to thank Lawrence Hinds at plaza Honda for helping me to get my car. he's the most pleasant and genuine person I've ever met. thanks again for your service.

Rrussell12
2/08/2016

"Great"

Friendly customer service. StaffS are knowledgeable about products and services. Facility is clean and we'll maintained. Very organized. I will definitely recommend to family and friends

Alister