Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises
Jennifer718
5/21/2015

"My first car and they were super quick and easy ! "

I was please with the service and the experience I love my car !! Everyone was accommodating and willing to get me the right price. Thanks Larry !!

amrita7390
5/18/2015

"Thankful and Happy "

I couldn't ask for a better experience at Plaza Honda thanks to Mr. Hinds. The lease of my 2012 Honda Civic was up and I wanted to lease another car. Larry was able to find the best car that will suit my needs. With his help and guidance, I fell in love with the 2015 Honda Accord. Throughout the process, he was very patient and thorough. He answered any questions I had about the car. In the end, I drove away from Plaza Honda thankful and happy, all because of Larry Hinds!

BUNNYB1325
5/11/2015

"Pleasant hassle free experience"

My experience at Plaza Honda was very pleasant and hassle free. my appointment was on time as promised and the sales agent was very knowledgeable and gave me all the help i needed to meet my needs.

Vicki E
5/05/2015

"Honda Crosstour Trade-In encounter with Lawrence Hinds"

What can I say about Lawrence R. Hinds? He is the Consummate Professional. He is a superb Sales Consultant, possessing intricate knowledge of all Honda products. He represents the Honda Company well, guiding me through the process and easing my anxiety with his calming voice. He advocated for a fair Trade-In price for my Honda Crosstour and smoothly persuaded me to buy the beautiful Honda Pilot. I give him the highest rating of Five Stars! Honda Executives, Lawrence R. Hinds is your best asset, for sure! Vicki Elcock, a satisfied customer

Wanda in the Honda Showroom

Chance
4/19/2015

"Leasing CRV"

Trading in my Altima for 2012 Accord lease now returned my 2012 Accord and take 2015 CRV That means that I was satisfied with service provided that's because A friend recommended mr Lawrence Hinds he is and honest salesman that would do his best to get you in the car/suv He is (not a finance man) so don't expect miracles he is just an honest salesman I recommend him with a 5 star

Harold Chisholm
4/17/2015

"Review of Lawrence Hinds"

Lawrence was very kind, knowledgeable, professional and helpful to my wife and I. He took the time to explain the business process, as well as the function and features of the vehicle. He was patient throughout the process of purchasing the vehicle and I am extremely satisfied with the service he provided.

brian adelle
4/16/2015

"Great People"

Walked into Plaza Honda going for a used car and walked out with a new one. Between Lawrence and Peter they are two of the nicest guys in the place. Very helpful and easy going with the entire process. Me and my wife will be getting our cars from Plaza Honda from now on.

Peter A. Sukhram

Holy Beloved
4/08/2015

"RB "Exceptional Service""

I visited Plaza Honda with no intention of walking away with a purchase. Mr. Hinds provided exceptional service. He's professional, courteous and friendly. Will highly recommend him as a salesman. Thank you Mr. Hinds!

tryagain
4/06/2015

"Lawrence Hind"

Larry went above and beyond in every aspect of the sale.. He is a real gentleman and very professional. I highly recommend him as a salesman. Regina Finnegan

kcw
4/04/2015

"Top of his game"

Larry was on top of his game as always. He is very friendly, courteous, helpful and always does his best to make the deal happen. He gets back to you promptly and is always available if you have questions. Even when the deal is done, he always follows up to make sure everthing is okay. There should be more Sales men out there like Larry. I think he is the best.It certainly was a pleasure having to deal with Larry Hinds.

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds