Plaza Honda

Plaza Honda
Call
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Midnight Service Hours
  • Open 7 Days A Week
  • Body Shop On Premises
  • Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises

"In my experience at Plaza Honda Mr Hinds has certainly..."

In my experience at Plaza Honda Mr Hinds has certainly been very helpful, he certainly made this experience of leasing my first Honda CRV comfortable. I will certainly recomed him to any person I know who is seeking to purchase or lease a vehicle, he maked the process easy, by his easy going mild manner personality, you do feel very comfortable.

"Malik extended courtesy and professionalism to me when I..."

Malik extended courtesy and professionalism to me when I walked into the dealership. He took his time and answered all my questions even if asked more than once. He ensured I understood every aspect of my lease and worked to get me the best deal. Malik made sure I was happy & satisfied with my selection. He went out his way even stopping me from walking out to look further. I am pleased with my new CRV. Adrian took his time to explain the payment options to me. He then took as much time as I needed to show me the functions of my new vehicle. He even helped me set up some options and never made me feel rushed or that I was asking too many questions. He extended to me the option to return to Honda at anytime if I needed help navigating any of the functions of my new vehicle. I left Honda feeling satisfied and with knowledge of how to navigate through my new car as a result of Malik and Adrian's time and customer service towards me. Thank you!

"I was very much ready to leave your place very quickly if..."

I was very much ready to leave your place very quickly if your dealer was a typical pushy sales person. But Zia was reasonable and helpful and understood were I was coming from and I walked out with my car. Adrian was also helpful and efficient explaining the car and the payment plan.

Zia/Adrian

"Fairly straight forward with regards to how convoluted..."

Fairly straight forward with regards to how convoluted buying a car can be these days. Once the purchase was complete they assigned some one specifically (Holly S) to review the features and buttons (lots of buttons). Holly was great. Very patient. Definitely a nice way to end the deal.

Holly Shalfi

"My experience at Plaza was not expected. I was thinking..."

My experience at Plaza was not expected. I was thinking I was going to be rushed, passed off, transferred, haggled etc. Not at all! I was greeted by friendly service and salesmen who were not pushy, but rather respectful. I sat down with a finance manager and negotiated the price I desired. After all the paper work was signed, Holly S. introduced me to my new car! She stood outside in the cold to explain to me the new features, safety points, etc. and actually took the time to answer my questions. Unbelievable! In a heartbeat, I would recommend Plaza to anyone in the market.

Holly Shalfi

"Lawrence is an asset to your car dealership as a sales..."

Lawrence is an asset to your car dealership as a sales person. He takes care of his customer and make sure customer will leave happy and satisfied. He will start and finish very very satisfied, even follow up right after you get home. what a sales person, Awesome job, this is the kind of person consumers likes.

"The employee's were very friendly and helpful. Great..."

The employee's were very friendly and helpful. Great customer service. Mr. Lawrence, the sales representative was very helpful. He put in effort going back and forth asking the manager if they can match the price in my budget without any hesitation. It was simply a great experience!

"I first do not understand why plaza honda is ranked as..."

I first do not understand why plaza honda is ranked as high as it is. I tried three times to lease a 2013 accord coupe lxs and was treated badly each single time. I've dealt with Steve Shumel twice and he was rude and unprofessional both times. He complained each time about how little commission he was making off the deal, telling me the exact number he was making off the deal. He does not hand you paper work, he tosses it at you. He offered me an option of colors and I selected a blue color and came to a deal for the car I wanted. He even sent me to the storage yard to view the car. He did not ask me for any money down because I believe he never wanted to lease me the car in that color for the price I negotiated and planed a bait n switch. I was planning on coming back to the dealership that same day to finalize the deal when he called me and told me there was a "recall" on that particular vehicle with the vin#. He gave me the run around telling me they had to send the car in for service to see if it was fixible by the dealership. This sounded funny so I called up the honda company and gave them the vin# to check about any recalls. They had no record of that car havng a recall like I assumed. He then offered me another car in a different color which i was not happy with. I asked to speak to a sales manager and they wouldnt put him on the phone. They called me back and gave me the run arround telling me the vehicle was just "unavailable". I left a message to speak to a sales manager and didnt receive a call back till five days later which ruined another possible deal i had in place. A sales manager called to apologize only after I threatened to write a letter to the General Manager. If you plan on going to this dealership and expect #1 service think again, this dealership is just like other bait n switch dealers. P.S they do not offer you good money for trade in's they nickel and dime you

"My experience with Plaza Honda was very good. The..."

My experience with Plaza Honda was very good. The employee's were very friendly, informative, and helpful to myself and my husband. Adrian M. was great how he explained all the in and out's of the car, to make our usage of the car easier. I would definetly recommend Plaza Honda to friends and family.

"After visiting several other dealerships in Brooklyn, and..."

After visiting several other dealerships in Brooklyn, and being very disappointed, My wife and I decided to try Plaza. Everyone there was very pleasant and helpful. We discussed what I liked and wanted to spend. They got me the car I was looking for, gave me a fair price for my trade-in and made my first leasing experience a very pleasant one. I have already recommended Plaza to my friends who asked where I got my car.

Anthony Aquilino, Edward Barcia, Angel( who demonstraed car features)

Lawrence Hinds