Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
MrsClinton
12/26/2014

"Plaza Honda"

I would recommend this dealership because you are treated like family, they really try to work in your favor to help you get the best deal possible.

Daisy
12/25/2014

"Gratitude /recommendation the saler of the year Mr. Hinds."

A friend recommend us Plaza Honda, and Mr. Hinds. We went to get a car and we meet Mr. Larry Hinds he is a gentleman, good saler, he takes time to look the best of what we were looking for, he follow up all the time and advise. He takes the time to explain us all the futures of the car very carefully, when we finally do business. He always talked with respect and honesty, which we gave gratitude for it. We recommend Larry Hinds to anyone he really works everything out with customer. You need a car look for Larry Hinds at Plaza Honda in Brooklyn The Best. God Bless You Larry and thanks for all your help to make our dream come true.

akeemjackson1
12/22/2014

"Good Time Spent"

I purchased a Car through Mr. Hinds and the service he provided was excellent. We went through options and I was able to drive home the same day in my new car. Mr Hinds also interacted with my family who was present with me. He also answered my questions promptly and go me out of there as fast as possible. P.S. I got the best bang for my Buck $$

dpottinger2
12/08/2014

"comments"

Mr. hinds was very helpful in assisting me with my purchase. I am totally satisfied. He was courteous, patient and professional, especially when I had difficulty choosing the color of my car.

lseanc84
12/07/2014

""Hassle free service""

It was a pleasure working with Mr.Hinds. He was very friendly, and did not rush me through the process of making a selection. I would definitely recommend Mr. Hinds to friends and family. L'Sean Cox

Denzil B
12/06/2014

"Trading my 2011 Chevy Malibu"

It was an experience I'll never forget. Trading your car for another is a difficult task, because the dealer would never give you exactly or close to what you've been asking for....

jbak
12/04/2014

"wonderful"

It was a pleasure working with Larry Hinds. I appreciated his very friendly, but not overly pushy, manner. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and may be back soon for my wife to choose a car.

LeviJJordan
11/26/2014

"Comfortable Buying Experience"

My wife and I had been in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. The salesperson who was supposed to be there for me had to cancel but Larry took care of every detail and question I had regarding the car and the process. He was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and easy to work with. At no point did I feel uncomfortable and in the end we got the car we wanted. If you do business at this dealership or are considering it, I highly recommend you work with Larry if at all possible!

harveyanderson1`
11/26/2014

"HONDA ACCORD "

THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING FOR HELP US TO GET THE CAR WE WANT,IF I KNOW ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CAR I WILL TELL THEM ABOUT MR. LAWRENCE HINDS AT HONDA PLAZA AUTO MALL. *****

MselleBcee
11/08/2014

"Honest"

I just graduated from college a few months ago and was looking to own a car to travel to and from work. After hearing about Mr.Hinds through word of mouth, my mom and I decided to give it a shot, and see which deal would work best for me. Mr. Hinds was PATIENT as my mom and I gave the thought of leasing a car much consideration(4 hours). Mr. Hinds was able to effectively and efficiently use all of his resources to help us, and at the end of the night, I was able to sign my name on the dotted line and drive away with my first car. I am VERY happy with my purchase and grateful that I was able to place my trust in him.

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds