Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
rsmilowi
11/27/2015

"Service at Plaza Honda"

I have had numerous vehicles serviced at Plaza Honda over the years. During that time, Chris Davidson has always gone out of his way to ensure I was processed and my vehicle serviced/repaired in a timely fashion. He always goes over in detail. what items need to be addressed as a result of the multi-point inspection. Chris has always shown professionalism in his interaction with me, making for a pleasurable experience. Chris is an example for others to follow. I recommend Plaza Honda (Auto Mall) whenever your vehicle needs service.

November 30, 2015

I really enjoyed reading your review! We at Plaza Honda always strive for 100% customer satisfaction and I'm very happy to hear that Chris is an exceptional employee.

Jovon718
11/26/2015

"Great Service, I felt at home .."

Honda Plaza auto mall cares about there customers un like other dealerships.. Come here for great service and a great car and a great opportunity

Jamel Haskins

Precious
11/25/2015

"Superb Customer Service"

From the internet sales person Melissa who was very pleasant and encouraging on the purchase, sales person Sherika and the finance manager, they are a great team of courtesy, pleasantry and overall excellent knowledge of car sales and makes it more comfortable in getting the car. I would definitely recommend Sherika

Melissa Simmons - Internet Sales - excellent and very pleasant young lady

jemimah31
11/24/2015

"Exceptional!!!!"

I gave this dealership this rating because I was more than satisfied with the service and the vehicle that I was given. My needs were more than met and each person that I encountered was super helpful and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Especially my sales representative Mr. Lawrence Hines .Looking for a new ride? Run on down to plaza Honda and you won't be disappointed.

Consumer99
11/23/2015

"Educational"

Diony and Jamal were both patient with me during the whole process. As well as working as fast as possible to keep my visit under 2 hours. They both made every effort to get me the best deal possible. Also, appreciated Jamal taking the time to educate me on the difference as well as the pros and cons between leasing and financing a vehicle.

Doing Perez and Jamal

November 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm happy to hear that Diony and Jamal were accommodating and informative! If any other questions should arise, don't hesitate to reach out to any of us. Have a great day!

Lisa1209
11/21/2015

"Sherika Johnson went out of her way for us. She was the best"

It was a wonderful experience everyone was wonderful .everyone was very friendly. I will differently recommend you guys to everyone . Thank you it was worth every minute

chan

"Lease 2016 Honda Pilot"

Lawrence R. Hinds (Larry) is a great Sales Representative. He is one of the best customer advocates and sincerely cares about his customer. Larry is a very professional sales representation, good man, very patient, very helpful, friendly and caring. Larry was very informative and provided me with all the answers to my questions. I would highly recommend my family, friends, and anyone plan to visit this dealership to seek out Mr. Lawrence R. Hinds for their assistance.

November 23, 2015

Chan, thank you for your kind words about Larry! I'm very happy to hear that he provided outstanding customer service to you. Thank you for choosing Plaza Honda and we hope to see your friends and family soon! Make sure to follow us on Facebook for weekly service and sales specials!

paul2853

"no a good experience"

I waited for hour to get an oil change. I didn't get any feedback to why it would take 4 hours to get an oil change.

curtious clerk didn't give name.

December 09, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about our service department. Customer service is of utmost importance to us and we strive to make all of our customers happy. We value your opinion and would like to investigate this matter immediately. Please send us details of your last visit by clicking this link http://www.plazaautomall.com/customer-feedback. We’ll have a manager reach out to you personally within 48 hours. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

premender
11/18/2015

"You go in, boy you can't come out with out a car."

Very helpful staff even though they have to do their business but its all fair, it does not hurt when one goes through hard working personal who are trying to get you a good deal even though you are not at par with the top credit people.

Mikail Wright, and specially John's Son.(paid Ins)

vze2xhrk
11/16/2015

"Georges's New 2015 Honda Pilot"

This is my third vehicle purchased from Plaza Honda. As I have stated previously Larry, should be promoted to a Managerial position; Make it happen

November 19, 2015

Thank you for your business at Plaza Honda! We're thrilled to hear about Larry's exceptional customer service. Come back and see us soon!

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds