Plaza Honda

Kevin Weeks

March 30, 2017

"Honesty and Dedication..."

- HRV

Dexter was an excellent sales representative... I appreciated the time and dedication he took with my special situation. In the end I was given an option that was the best fit for me. Special thanks once again to him and the finance person.

March 28, 2017

"Great sales person "

- NADEEM SHOAIB

The best sales person Peterson Benson made everything easy for me my best car buying experience . Kevin was great as well nice and fast great people

March 27, 2017

"Mr. Lawrence Hinds is a great support"

- Punnoose

We bought a Honda CRV Ex 2017 last week. Mr.Hinds was our sales consultant and got a vast knowledge about the car. He explained us each and everything in detail about the car. He is very proactive and was in touch with us consistently He was able to answer all our questions and assisted us all the way. Those who are planning to go for a new car I would recommend him. He is very courteous, professional, friendly and humble gentleman. He was patient in explaining us all of good auto knowledge and details of CRV Ex. Mr Hinds made us comfortable throughout the whole process of our new buy. Thanks Mr.Hinds for your support.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $33370