Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
GMD
3/13/2016

"Excellent "Lease" Experience"

Dealt with salesperson Lawrence Hinds, for the 2nd time. Found him to be, as he also was during my previous leasing experience with him, professional, knowledgeable, attentive, courteous, and willing to go the extra mile--pardon the pun--to properly, efficiently, and effectively get the job--and the deal--done. I know numbers, and what I wanted and needed in the car, and he saw to it that I received exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car--lease sales, etc.--try Plaza Honda...and especially Larry Hinds: if your experience is anything similar to mine, you won't be disappointed.

March 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing experience with us about Larry! We are happy to hear that he was very attentive and accommodating with what you were looking for. We look forward to working with you again!

sherry123
3/12/2016

"It was the best car buying experience"

I came in with a budget and had an idea of what type of car I wanted to buy. They didn't try to push any car on me that i didn't want , they showed me exactly what i wanted and was able to stay in my budget. My car buying experience was amazing and the people who helped me were even more amazing.

Acatalano212
3/12/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I purchased a New 2016 Civic from Plaza Honda. Also traded i my leased Kia Optima. This had to be the easiest car buying experience of my life (i've done this a bunch). Didn't have to argue with anyone, just asked for what i thought was a fair price on the new car and i was met exactly where i wanted to be. The was no nonsense, no hidden fees, and no hassle. I felt everyone was honest and appreciative of my business. I plan on returning my other lease here next year and continuing my relationship with these great people. I also want to thank my salesperson Lawrence Hinds, you were a gentleman and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Ramon

R and E
3/10/2016

"Another Great Plaza Honda Experience"

This was a return trip for us to Plaza Honda. It was time to return our 2013 leased Honda Civic. Having had a wonderful experience with our sales representative Larry Hinds 3 years ago, of course we returned to purchase our new car with him. We weren't sure if we wanted an Accord or another Civic and Larry spent a very long time with us going over the specs of each car answering every question that we had. We returned to test drive an Accord and then returned another day to test drive a Civic. Larry again very patiently listened to our concerns. We decided on the Civic and we are very happy with it. Throughout this process Larry was always courteous, patient, caring and very knowledgeable. We were once again very pleased with our Plaza Honda experience and we especially recommend Larry Hinds.

anjohns59
3/08/2016

"I needed an oil change and I wanted my brakes checked also. "

I was taken care of by Kevin Singh and he was very helpful and nice to deal with. I hope I have him the next time I need service on my vehicle.

Kevin, Singh

bklyndjw
3/08/2016

"Great experience from start to finish"

This was my first Honda purchase after being a long-time Ford owner. I investigated different cars and wanted to look at the Honda CR-V. The people in the dealership were very friendly and welcoming. My sales rep, Larry Hinds, was extremely helpful, not pushy, but willing to spend the time with me to go over my options. We discussed different items and he took the time to listen to my situation and help me decide on the right one for me. Larry was knowledgeable about the car and provided good input to me that helped me decide. I would recommend this Honda dealership and Larry especially if you are looking to get a good car and want to deal with great people.

March 09, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Larry provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us!

Jnazaire7087

"It was a great"

Overall my experience was great.. i look forward to coming back with friend and family members. It a very friendly environment in addition the staff are very professional

magrant42
3/06/2016

"excellent "

I came to fix my airbag & change my oil my experience with Honda was very good nice & friendly staff the time span given was not bad but I would recommend anyone to this Honda dealer

Mr. Rich in the service department

katerrina
3/05/2016

"Great experience!"

The all representatives we deal with were great - we got the best offer, the car was delivered on time and the service was fast. Special gratefulness to Larry, Phil and Kevin Klein as well as the whole team!

March 07, 2016

We are truly honored to have your praise. Our team is passionate about serving you with an exceptional ownership experience. We know you are going to love your vehicle, but if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know.

Kay229
3/05/2016

"The customer's time is of value"

This is not my first car purchase, and I observed that the staff encountered at this dealership were initially very attentive and consistently friendly. However, there appeared to be too many demands on the sales person to handle multiple tasks while working with the customers resulting in me (the customer) spending unnecessary time waiting at the dealership. There were other customer's who expressed the same concerns, especially with a nearly 4 hours wait for the arrival of my new vehicle. Despite it all, I do recommend this dealership as I am confident that the necessary changes can be made to make for a better experience.

Diony Perez