Plaza Honda

2740 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Insurance On Premises
"Hawk"
8/16/2014

""Excellent Salesman""

I had met Larry Hinds about six months ago when I walk into his dealership just to look around. He was polite and not pushy and when I told him I was not buying just looking, he still answered any question I had. When I left, I new he would be the salesman I would look for when I was ready to purchase a car. When I came back to the dealership Larry was there and I purchased a car from him that same day. He is the type of salesman everyone hopes to have when purchasing a car. He let me explain what I wanted in a car and "never told me what I needed". He is very knowledgeable, professional and honest. I have recommended him to my daughter who is looking for a new car.

zipline
8/15/2014

"Thank You Lawrence!"

Lawrence Hinds is an incredible and honest dealer. He took time to explain everything to us and made purchasing a car a pleasurable experience. He is professional and I will recommend him to friends and family.

Donnaorr
8/11/2014

"Not satisfied at all with the service department"

I was sent coupons via Email from Honda . I had them on my iPhone I was refused the coupon value because they have to be printed. So if you don't own a printer , I guess you pay full price as far as .. I believe her name was ronkie or something very similar. I called twice but she didn't seem to want to hear it. I did eventually speak to a young lady that answered the main line who offered to print it for me . But after having called 3 times and spent 15 minutes on the phone I chose to go somewhere else. This is also after I went there to have a front and rear bumper guard put on but left after I stood there for 10 minutes while the workers cussed each other through the window on the right never asking if I needed help so I spent $500 getting it done on Queens blvd.. Meanwhile I live a few blocks from Honda. Bought my car this past March. I've heard these stories from friends but wanted to make my own judgement.. And I Have!!! Will not go there again Donna Orr

Service Dept female.. Ronki or something like that

Plaza Honda responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Dear Donna, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. The customer service representative that you spoke to was correct when she stated that vouchers need to be printed, however she should have offered you more assistance if you didn't have a printer. For that, please accept my sincerest apology. I am aware that you already went to another dealership, but I would love to earn back your business for your next visit. If you have any coupons, I will gladly print them for you so that you have them when you arrive. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Relations Manager Plaza Honda

Nikita Razmanov
8/10/2014

"A Great Experience"

It was a pleasure to work with Mr. Hinds! Got the car the same day! For the second time buyers out there, buy your cars on Sunday! nice and quiet...

Nat2
8/04/2014

"Highly pleased !"

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Mr. Hinds; I have never encountered such a high level of enthusiasm, politeness and customer care as I received from Mr. Hinds. I went to Honda Plaza Mall to purchase a new car; I must say that I was immediately impressed when I made my initial contact with Mr. Hinds. He was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and just unbelievably terrific. He was very patient and attentive, answered all my questions thoroughly. I have never experienced such quality customer service in my life. To say the very least, I am extremely pleased with the service received from Mr. Hinds. Thank you and best of luck!

albertokewl
7/20/2014

"Good Experience"

Got the car the same day. Price at first, didn't stay the same but overall was a fast transaction. For the most part everyone was very friendly. The only thing I'd have to say is the finance department wasn't very flexible to negotiating the price but I love the car and my sales person was helpful and very friendly!! Would recommend to speak to him if you go here, he likes to help you out!! Thanks again!

mr65
7/12/2014

"Poor and unprofessional"

Came in using the Edmunds price match promise for a 2014 Honda Accord. Confirmed ALL applicable fees (most recent confirmation was yesterday) before i walked into the dealership. I was told when I arrive that I need to speak to Petra, who when asked for was "busy". I was directed to another sales rep and guess what? I am now told of a $690 prep fee that was NEVER DISCLOSED. $690 for a prep fee on a NEW vehicle? The salesman (Gregory) was rude and extremely unprofessional and did not even attempt to salvage the deal and frankly I am glad, as I would not want to do business with such individuals. Anyone willing to do business with this dealership should get EVERYTHING in writing before coming to the dealership, unless you want to be pressured into paying more than what the vehicle is worth.

Gregory

Plaza Honda responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Dear customer, My name is Tony Saunders and I am the Customer Relations Manager at Plaza Auto Mall. I am disappointed to hear of your negative experience here. Please get in touch with me so that I can investigate this situation further. I will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible. Sincerely, Tony Saunders Customer Relations Manager Plaza Auto Mall

peeblake
7/08/2014

"A Knowledgeable, and Courteous Salesperson (P. Blake)"

My wife and I visited Plaza Honda very recently and dealt with a Salesman named Lawrence Hinds. Larry was very patient and courteous and even though we could not purchase the vehicle we wanted, at this time, we will certainly return to Plaza and ask for Mr. Hinds when we are ready.

Marjorie Vega
7/07/2014

"A Great Experience"

The moment my husband and I walked in the door, we were made to feel very welcome. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful. they answered every question we had and took the time to explain everything we needed to know without trying to make a sale and rush us out the door. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone we know, and would deal with them again, ourselves. "Gregory" our salesperson did an outstanding job working with us. Thank you, Plaza Honda, for giving us this fantastic experience, and our beautiful car! Marjorie Vega-

Gregory, Johnathan

ebeny007
7/02/2014

"Unacceptable"

I would not recommend going to this salesman. He made no effort to assist me in getting a car. Another salesman had to help me. I didn't know you can fill out an application and not get any response, wait I know, if he don't care!

Reviews of Lawrence Hinds