Plaza Honda

Plaza Honda

Call
Plaza Honda Info
About Plaza Honda

At Plaza Honda, we strive to make buying or leasing a new or pre-owned vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our company is family owned and operated since the 1970's, our facility is set up for your convenience all on one block offering Sales, Service, Parts, and a full body shop. Our staff is eager to help you, with a combined experience of over 100 years working in the automobile industry, as a company we have acquired the necessary skills to provide great service. Providing great service means taking the time to listen. At Plaza Honda, we will save you thousands of dollars by working with you every step of the way, ensuring you receive the vehicle that best suits your needs at the very best price. Plaza Honda has become the shopping destination for our Brooklyn neighbors as well as Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx because of our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's. We've got the 2010 Accords, Civics, CR-V's Insights, Pilots, Elements and more on display now. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available.

About Plaza Honda

• Sales-Service-Parts At One Location
  • Insurance On Premises
BJ612
3/14/2014

"Steve got the job done..sold us a car we wanted and at a..."

Steve got the job done..sold us a car we wanted and at a good price. We were promised the car the next day and sure enough, when we arrived, the car was ready and so was the paper work...great job...Steve was very efficient...

jimbo3057
3/13/2014

"steve walk me through everything has my car ready to go,..."

steve walk me through everything has my car ready to go, kervin has paper work ready to go adrian walk me through all the car function.all was very professional . this it my third honda pilot they are very good suv. love my pilot. l will definitey recommend family .

steven shumel & kevin adrian

silver2013
3/09/2014

"Mr. Hinds, as a saleman, was very patient and helpful in..."

Mr. Hinds, as a saleman, was very patient and helpful in determining what I needed in purchasing my new car. I am very satisfied with my car.

Igoldberg
3/08/2014

"Jamel Haskins was the sales consultant we dealt with last..."

Jamel Haskins was the sales consultant we dealt with last week. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. He was available whenever we called and was able to answer all our questions. He was at the dealership the day we picked up our vehicles. Not only did he help us choosing our new Honda CRV but we also got a Hyundai Sonata. Jamel showed us all the features when we chose the vehicles. The night we picked up the vehicles Laura sat in each car and carefully went over all the features as well. We have been leasing cars at Plaza Auto Mall for over 15 years and would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Where else can you go where you can choose the right make and model under one roof?

Jamel Haskins

MikeElia
3/06/2014

"Mr. Edward Mercado walked me through --..."

Mr. Edward Mercado walked me through -- "walked" is not quite appropriate to describe each of the many specific features available on my car. He explained each, fully, in successive sequence, asked me to perform as necessary for each function, politely corrected me when necessary, until he sensed my assurance/confidence/expectation. Mr. Mercado is a complete professional. Thanks for this opportuntity.

Edward Mercado

respada72
2/26/2014

"All I have to say is that I had a great experience with..."

All I have to say is that I had a great experience with Plaza Honda. My salesman Fabio and financial mgr Kevin executed their job to perfection. I will definitely recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Edward mercado

annaspektor
2/25/2014

"Alex is a sales consultant we worked with. He answered..."

Alex is a sales consultant we worked with. He answered all our questions, gave detailed info on a different models in a very professional and friendly manor. Danica is another very pleasant person to deal with. After we got our keys, she took her time to instruct us on all new features our model has. We highly recommend these people.

Alex , Danica

cortneya77
2/23/2014

"I was visiting in New York when I was involved in a..."

I was visiting in New York when I was involved in a terrible accident and my car was totaled. I only had a few days to deal with the insurance paperwork and purchase another vehicle before heading back home to North Carolina. I was emotional and upset when I walked into Plaza. Lawrence was friendly and compassionate and made me feel like family. He was knowledgeable, very patient and seemed genuinely concerned with getting me into a vehicle I would love in a timely fashion. He made sure I got the color I wanted and that I had a full tank of gas. He gave me a crash course on all my cars features and even called to check on me a few days later. I was so fortunate to have had him as my salesperson. Plaza Honda is lucky to have such wonderful people on their team.

vb1127
2/22/2014

"Everyone we dealt with was very courteous and listened to..."

Everyone we dealt with was very courteous and listened to our concerns. They worked with us until we were comfortable with what we were leasing.

Brian Lobman; Adrian M.

newyorkny
2/22/2014

"This is my second Lease with Honda Plaza and the service..."

This is my second Lease with Honda Plaza and the service continues to be outstanding. Mr. Hinds was very professional and very proficient in answering the numerous questions I had on the 2014 Honda CRV with respect to the upgrades. He kept me apprised of the process from beginning to end and I now have a car that I'm very pleased with.

Lawrence Hinds