Plaza Lexus

Good

Plaza Lexus

Plaza Lexus Info
About Plaza Lexus

At Plaza Lexus, our mission is to provide customers in Creve Coeur and the surrounding greater St. Louis communities with the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction in a friendly, professional environment. From luxurious new Lexus models and quality pre-owned vehicles to world-class service and maintenance, the Plaza Lexus team works tirelessly to meet your vehicle needs every day, without exception. We accomplish this exceptional level of service by truly listening to what our customers are saying. Your feedback help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to meet and exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Lexus

"Don't Bother To Stop"

Apparently I didn't look like i should - I say this because i was completely ignored. (Maybe i don't fit the mold of a normal Lexus owner) or maybe it seems like I don't look like I have enough money. When someone walks in your dealership, the least you can do is greet them and offer assistance. Sorry if my sandals, jeans and button down shirt offended the sales staff. Just keep driving until you get to Mungenast, they have a much nicer building anyway - and it's ok to wear jeans.

unknown

November 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We hold it in our best practices to treat every customer with respect and greet them in a timely manner. We apologize if you felt like you were being ignored, this is never our intention. Sometimes it is hard to tell which customers are already being helped as we do get very busy. Regardless, we should have double checked. Please let me know if there is any way we could get you back in for a visit with us. Tom Ebenreck General Manager 314-720-6048

"I entered the market a skeptic and weary buyer wanting to..."

I entered the market a skeptic and weary buyer wanting to buy my first car. I knew the car and model I wanted and wanted to finish most of the price negotiation over email before going all the way to the dealership. After corresponding with over 10 dealerships, I chose Plaza Lexus. Mike Bayer was a pleasure to do business with; he was frank, deal-oriented and quick to respond to my email inquiries. He was a straightforward professional and far from the stereotypical used cars salesman. By the time I got to the dealership, the haggling was already done, and they had already arranged financing. I went in, tested the car and found a problem with the interior dome lights. He gave me a certificate to get them repaired free at their service center, which I later found to be equally professional and courteous. The finance guy showed and explained all the bank paperwork so I knew I was paying the interest rate the bank offered. Overall, I got a nice used car for an OK price, but my experience was smooth throughout. I've had the car for 3 weeks now with no problems, and I'm definitely coming back to Plaza Lexus for my next one.

Mike Bayer

September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent car purchasing and service experience. I am so happy to hear your experience with Mike Bayer and all of us at Plaza Lexus pleasurable and professional. Please let us know if you have any further questions about your new vehicle and we look forward to your future visits. Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus

"Skip Plaza and go to Munganast Lexus. We initially..."

Skip Plaza and go to Munganast Lexus. We initially visited Plaza to have something looked at on our GX 470 Lexus. We test drove an ES 350 while they looked at the vehicle. Upon return 2 of the 3 service people would point to the customer and say 'YOU'. We then moved over to their sales department and were connected with Mike Buffa? We test drove the ES300h with him. He was only somewhat knowledgable on the ES 300h that we were looking to get. (I knew more about the car, pricing etc). They did not have the one on the lot that we wanted so we asked him to look into it. He said he would and call us back tomorrow. I waited most of the day for his call. I finally called him toward the end of the day and it was apparent he had forgotten about what he had promised. He did look into the issue and then called me back shortly where he had located 2 vehicles that matched what we were looking for. Unfortuntately, I was not able to take his call so he left me a message stating he had found 2 of the vehilces we were looking for. I called him back and he said he was busy and could he call me back. I said 'sure'. He never called me back!!! I waited 2 days then decided to call Munganast Lexus and spoke to Becky on the Phone SHE WAS AMAZING. She took care of us without even stepping into the dealership. Plaza LEXUS reminded us of the service one can expect at a Chevy dealership therefore I would not recommend. Munganast Lexus is much nicer, has much better service and they want you to spend $50,000 at their business which is why I spent my $50,000 at their competitor.

Mike Buffa??

September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. However, I am happy to hear you found what you were looking for and stayed with the Lexus family. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you at your earliest convenience regarding your experience with us at Plaza Lexus. You may reach me at 314-720-6048. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus

"On August 14, I had the transmission flushed on my 2011 ..."

On August 14, I had the transmission flushed on my 2011 RX350. I was able to observe the entire process and Bob answered all of my questions courteously and to my satisfaction. Any service organization that allows Customers to observe real time service/repairs has nothing to hide. This demonstrates Plaza's total commitment to lifetime customer satisfaction. I can promise Plaza my continued enthusiastic support and ALL of my future service requirements. I also wish to thank Josh & Curt for their professionalism and integrity dealing with a pricing issue. The resolution was mutually beneficial to all. Thanks again for your exemplary service. Harvey Self

Josh Jackson & Bob Eifert

August 20, 2013

Harvey, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us at Plaza Lexus. You are welcome in the service department any time we can make it happen. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit! Kind regards, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus

"Bob Wente at Plaza Lexus and his sales manager could not..."

Bob Wente at Plaza Lexus and his sales manager could not have been easier to work with. I had two cars to trade in for new ES and they readily worked up a fair price with some open and honest conversation. No posturing and 'poker face', just honest discussion what they could do and why. They didn't have the exact car I wanted but were willing to stay with the offer even if they had to get one from someplace else. I found the experience the most pleasant I have had buying a car in my life (15 cars). If you are looking for a Lexus give Bob a call.

Bob Wente

August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent positive experience with us at Plaza Lexus. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed working with Bob and all of us here at Plaza Lexus. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your new vehicle or if I may ever be of any assistance. We look forward to your future visits! Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus

"Had first CPO service 5/20/13. Was a great experience. I..."

Had first CPO service 5/20/13. Was a great experience. I was able to observe all service procedures. Josh & Bob are a pleasure to work with. Thanks for your courtesy and professionalism.

Josh Jackson

May 31, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. It is great to hear you had such a great service experience with Josh and Bob. Please let me know if there is anything I may do to help with your future automotive needs. Best, Tom Ebenreck, General Manager (314) 720-6048

"They charged me for regular service check-up..."

They charged me for regular service check-up $171.00.After keeping my money for over two months I called the service lady and she told me my money would be returned in two weeks.Why so long ?After i found out that I had a extended service contract .They should have had that information in the computer when I went in for the service ,that I think was priced ridiculously high for an oil change (tire rotation, and car wash).I am going to get a new set of tires and tell the service dept that I will pay the in two weeks,maybe.

Amiee G.

April 02, 2013

I am sorry that you had such a frustrating experience in our Service Department and that these issues went unattended for so long. It is never acceptable for any customer to feel like they are “lost in the shuffle” or being charged unfairly. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail about the situation to clear up any inconsistencies, find a resolution for any remaining issues, and, hopefully, restore your faith in our dealership. Please give me a call at 314-402-7117. Again, I apologize that these events occurred and thank you for bringing them to my attention. Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck, General Manager, Plaza Lexus

"Service on time as scheduled. Aimee very friendly and..."

Service on time as scheduled. Aimee very friendly and helpful. Easy to get loaner car. Only less than positive is that part of my service was for a recall. And I now have to return so a sticker can be applied saying the work was completed. Seems like they should have had them already.

Aimee F.

January 07, 2013

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are very happy to be able to have assisted you. We apologize for the recall; however it was necessary work that the manufacturer recommended to keep your vehicle in top working order. In regards to the sticker, unfortunately we did not have them at the time and would be happy to schedule a time with you to come pick up your vehicle to get it applied. You may contact the General Manager, Tom Ebenreck at (314) 919-8324. Again, we apologize and we hope to hear from you soon. As a customer, you are very important to us.

"Plaza Motors is very convenient for our needs. Michael..."

Plaza Motors is very convenient for our needs. Michael Buffa who was our sales person is very personable and knowlegeable. Michael and the Plaza support staff were very thorough as to the purchasing and information given on the new car. We definintely would recommend Plaza to our friends.

Michael Buffa

"Overall experiance was very nice. I came in to the..."

Overall experiance was very nice. I came in to the showroom expecting to buy a low milage RX that I had viewed on line. With Michaels help I came out with a new car lease with a low monthly payment. I will probably go for a replacement in three years or less. I am very satisfied. There are some things I would request Lexus to change. The first is the rear view screen on the mirror is much to small. Second, the bluetooth is not the easiest to use. On my last car all I had to do is push the button and the bluetooth was "READY" in ths car you are required to push buttons a couple of times. Other than these 2 items the car is really nice to drive and it handles well.

Michael Buffa