Plaza Lexus

777 Decker Lane,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza Lexus Info
About Plaza Lexus

At Plaza Lexus, our mission is to provide customers in Creve Coeur and the surrounding greater St. Louis communities with the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction in a friendly, professional environment. From luxurious new Lexus models and quality pre-owned vehicles to world-class service and maintenance, the Plaza Lexus team works tirelessly to meet your vehicle needs every day, without exception. We accomplish this exceptional level of service by truly listening to what our customers are saying. Your feedback help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to meet and exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Lexus

Lexus driver
5/22/2015

"Timely and complete service to my 2008 ES250"

I find the service staff friendly and fast. Service was completed as promised and charges were reasonable, something you cannot always count on with higher end cars.

Amanda Bettis

uma
5/18/2015

"Pleasant purchase experience at Plaza"

We looked at Mercedes and Lexus and settled on Lexus. David Biri arranged road tests, provided all the information, Mike Connor provided pricing and leasing info. We came home to sleep over all that info and went back 4 days later and made the purchase. All the personnel were friendly and professional. We did not feel any sales pressure and made the purchase on our 2nd visit. Derek handled the paperwork efficiently. Only hitch. David could not find one of the car keys. We should get the other key or replacement soon.

David Biri, Mike Connor, Derek Lancaster

May 20, 2015

We at Plaza Lexus appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that David, Mike, and Derek were friendly and professional in the purchase of your vehicle. Thank you for your business! Tom Ebenreck, General Manager, 314-635-9537

Tony
5/01/2015

"New to Lexus, Matt was great"

I was in the market for a new car and started internet browsing on Wednesday. Matt Tannehill contacted me the following morning and within a day we had finalized the transaction. Matt was thoughtful and helpful throughout the process and I would definitely recommend him to others in the future. Thanks Tony

Matt Tannehill

May 05, 2015

Tony, Thank you for taking the time to write a five-star review for Plaza Lexus. I am happy to hear that Matt provided you with thoughtful and helpful service. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager 314-635-9537

JP2013Lexus
4/08/2015

"Good, service, but could always improve"

My last service was for the 10,000 general check-up. We dropped the car off the night before and were promised it would be done by 12:00. I came back at 2:00 and still hate to wait for the car to be washed. Great place. Great people, A little disappointed to have a wait after a promise was given.

I do not know

May 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Customer service is extremely important to us, so I apologize that you had to wait longer then promised, however, I am happy to hear that our team is great. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager 314-635-9537

Pazmino86
3/26/2015

"Brand new hybrid loaner "

Best service period would by another Lexus just for the service joe the service writer was professional and friendly thank you plaza staff you are second to none ...

Joe

May 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review for Plaza Lexus. I am happy to hear that Joe was friendly and that the rest of our team is second to none. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you in the future. Tom Ebenreck, General Manager, 314-635-9537

wqred59
2/19/2015

"trey the salesman"

trey was very helpful n informational n helping me select my car n I was very satisfied with my purchase and he was very professional

Trey

March 03, 2015

Thank you for telling us about your recent visit to Plaza Lexus. We are so glad to hear that Trey took great care of you! We are glad to have you as a long time and repeat customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with going forward. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Linda
2/12/2015

"65,000 mile service on RX350 an info re: new purchase"

I had my Lexus RX350 in for the 65,000, Amiee was great, helpful and courteous, promised me only an hour an she was right on time. During my wait Mike Biffa assisted me with a test drive and info knowledge about the new Lexus NX. The customer service in the service dept. and the knowledge in new sales have never let me down. I will contiue to be a Pkaza customer for years to come.

Amiee and Mike Buffs

February 16, 2015

Linda, Thank you for telling us about your recent visit to Plaza Lexus. We are so glad to hear you were taken care of in our service and sales departments! We are glad to have you as a long time and repeat customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with going forward. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Lynn
2/12/2015

"Service"

Brooke Young was my advisor. She is very knowledgable and helpful. She had my car done on time and it was clean. Brooke thoroughly explained my repairs and charges. Thanks for the great service!

Brooke Young

February 16, 2015

Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza Lexus. We are glad to hear that Brooke was able to help get you in and out of our service center, and add in a car wash! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Jacob Sukhodolsky
1/08/2015

"Feel good there"

Whenever I come to Plaza Lexus, I feel good there. I know that my car will get appropriate attention in a timely manner. In the meantime, I am enjoying the waiting room - TV, Wi-Fi-, fruit, Coffee. I often take my laptop and work there while my car is taken care of.

Thomas Kiernan

January 13, 2015

Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza Lexus. We are glad you found your experience to be pleasurable and professional. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Duckhuntenator
1/04/2015

"Purchase inquiry on a vehicle"

I tried to give Plaza Lexus a shot at earning my business but obviously they don't want it. I have left 3 calls into the used car manager and not one returned phone call... My last message even stated that I was looking to purchase before 1/1/15. I am in sales and follow up is the biggest thing sales people forget to do. Obviously not a good experience...

Dave