Plaza Lexus

777 Decker Lane,
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Plaza Lexus Info
About Plaza Lexus

At Plaza Lexus, our mission is to provide customers in Creve Coeur and the surrounding greater St. Louis communities with the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction in a friendly, professional environment. From luxurious new Lexus models and quality pre-owned vehicles to world-class service and maintenance, the Plaza Lexus team works tirelessly to meet your vehicle needs every day, without exception. We accomplish this exceptional level of service by truly listening to what our customers are saying. Your feedback help us identify areas that need attention as well as opportunities to refine our customer service standards to meet and exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate you taking the time review our business.

About Plaza Lexus

JP2013Lexus
4/08/2015

"Good, service, but could always improve"

My last service was for the 10,000 general check-up. We dropped the car off the night before and were promised it would be done by 12:00. I came back at 2:00 and still hate to wait for the car to be washed. Great place. Great people, A little disappointed to have a wait after a promise was given.

I do not know

Pazmino86
3/26/2015

"Brand new hybrid loaner "

Best service period would by another Lexus just for the service joe the service writer was professional and friendly thank you plaza staff you are second to none ...

Joe

wqred59
2/19/2015

"trey the salesman"

trey was very helpful n informational n helping me select my car n I was very satisfied with my purchase and he was very professional

Trey

March 03, 2015

Thank you for telling us about your recent visit to Plaza Lexus. We are so glad to hear that Trey took great care of you! We are glad to have you as a long time and repeat customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with going forward. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Linda
2/12/2015

"65,000 mile service on RX350 an info re: new purchase"

I had my Lexus RX350 in for the 65,000, Amiee was great, helpful and courteous, promised me only an hour an she was right on time. During my wait Mike Biffa assisted me with a test drive and info knowledge about the new Lexus NX. The customer service in the service dept. and the knowledge in new sales have never let me down. I will contiue to be a Pkaza customer for years to come.

Amiee and Mike Buffs

February 16, 2015

Linda, Thank you for telling us about your recent visit to Plaza Lexus. We are so glad to hear you were taken care of in our service and sales departments! We are glad to have you as a long time and repeat customer. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with going forward. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Lynn
2/12/2015

"Service"

Brooke Young was my advisor. She is very knowledgable and helpful. She had my car done on time and it was clean. Brooke thoroughly explained my repairs and charges. Thanks for the great service!

Brooke Young

February 16, 2015

Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza Lexus. We are glad to hear that Brooke was able to help get you in and out of our service center, and add in a car wash! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Jacob Sukhodolsky
1/08/2015

"Feel good there"

Whenever I come to Plaza Lexus, I feel good there. I know that my car will get appropriate attention in a timely manner. In the meantime, I am enjoying the waiting room - TV, Wi-Fi-, fruit, Coffee. I often take my laptop and work there while my car is taken care of.

Thomas Kiernan

January 13, 2015

Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Plaza Lexus. We are glad you found your experience to be pleasurable and professional. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Tom Ebenreck General Manager, 314-720-6048

Duckhuntenator
1/04/2015

"Purchase inquiry on a vehicle"

I tried to give Plaza Lexus a shot at earning my business but obviously they don't want it. I have left 3 calls into the used car manager and not one returned phone call... My last message even stated that I was looking to purchase before 1/1/15. I am in sales and follow up is the biggest thing sales people forget to do. Obviously not a good experience...

Dave

cdg1977
9/28/2014

"Don't Bother To Stop"

Apparently I didn't look like i should - I say this because i was completely ignored. (Maybe i don't fit the mold of a normal Lexus owner) or maybe it seems like I don't look like I have enough money. When someone walks in your dealership, the least you can do is greet them and offer assistance. Sorry if my sandals, jeans and button down shirt offended the sales staff. Just keep driving until you get to Mungenast, they have a much nicer building anyway - and it's ok to wear jeans.

unknown

November 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We hold it in our best practices to treat every customer with respect and greet them in a timely manner. We apologize if you felt like you were being ignored, this is never our intention. Sometimes it is hard to tell which customers are already being helped as we do get very busy. Regardless, we should have double checked. Please let me know if there is any way we could get you back in for a visit with us. Tom Ebenreck General Manager 314-720-6048

kalebd
9/24/2013

"I entered the market a skeptic and weary buyer wanting to..."

I entered the market a skeptic and weary buyer wanting to buy my first car. I knew the car and model I wanted and wanted to finish most of the price negotiation over email before going all the way to the dealership. After corresponding with over 10 dealerships, I chose Plaza Lexus. Mike Bayer was a pleasure to do business with; he was frank, deal-oriented and quick to respond to my email inquiries. He was a straightforward professional and far from the stereotypical used cars salesman. By the time I got to the dealership, the haggling was already done, and they had already arranged financing. I went in, tested the car and found a problem with the interior dome lights. He gave me a certificate to get them repaired free at their service center, which I later found to be equally professional and courteous. The finance guy showed and explained all the bank paperwork so I knew I was paying the interest rate the bank offered. Overall, I got a nice used car for an OK price, but my experience was smooth throughout. I've had the car for 3 weeks now with no problems, and I'm definitely coming back to Plaza Lexus for my next one.

Mike Bayer

September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent car purchasing and service experience. I am so happy to hear your experience with Mike Bayer and all of us at Plaza Lexus pleasurable and professional. Please let us know if you have any further questions about your new vehicle and we look forward to your future visits. Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus

meholt4
9/05/2013

"Skip Plaza and go to Munganast Lexus. We initially..."

Skip Plaza and go to Munganast Lexus. We initially visited Plaza to have something looked at on our GX 470 Lexus. We test drove an ES 350 while they looked at the vehicle. Upon return 2 of the 3 service people would point to the customer and say 'YOU'. We then moved over to their sales department and were connected with Mike Buffa? We test drove the ES300h with him. He was only somewhat knowledgable on the ES 300h that we were looking to get. (I knew more about the car, pricing etc). They did not have the one on the lot that we wanted so we asked him to look into it. He said he would and call us back tomorrow. I waited most of the day for his call. I finally called him toward the end of the day and it was apparent he had forgotten about what he had promised. He did look into the issue and then called me back shortly where he had located 2 vehicles that matched what we were looking for. Unfortuntately, I was not able to take his call so he left me a message stating he had found 2 of the vehilces we were looking for. I called him back and he said he was busy and could he call me back. I said 'sure'. He never called me back!!! I waited 2 days then decided to call Munganast Lexus and spoke to Becky on the Phone SHE WAS AMAZING. She took care of us without even stepping into the dealership. Plaza LEXUS reminded us of the service one can expect at a Chevy dealership therefore I would not recommend. Munganast Lexus is much nicer, has much better service and they want you to spend $50,000 at their business which is why I spent my $50,000 at their competitor.

Mike Buffa??

September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. However, I am happy to hear you found what you were looking for and stayed with the Lexus family. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you at your earliest convenience regarding your experience with us at Plaza Lexus. You may reach me at 314-720-6048. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Tom Ebenreck General Manager Plaza Lexus