Plaza Toyota

Service Writer

February 19, 2017

"Car runs smoothly"

- riddic62

Car always comes out running smooth. I never have to take it back for complications. Amelia explained the issues with me on the phone and was patient. I also like that you can book an appointment online to get the car serviced. I don't like going to dingy looking garages. Here, I feel safe going by myself.

February 17, 2017

"Very Lucky"

- LuckyHew4965

It was a very professional experience. The Toyota Service Rep, Mrs. A. Jacobs was able to tell me what the car needed without any confusion or delay.

February 15, 2017

"Service"

- Nancy33

Anthony is the Toyota Master Technician at Plaza and he is the only technician who works on our cars. My husband and I both have Toyota vehicles and we are very pleased with the service at Plaza. We bring our vehicles in for service every 5000 miles and Anthony is very thorough with the service, shows and explains to us everything about our vehicles and because he "involves" us throughout the entire service visit, we will not go anywhere else!

• Onsite Service Center