Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
satisfied
2/10/2016

"MY BUYING EXPERIENCE - WENT WELL ."

NO TIME WAS WASTED . ALMOST IMMEDIATELY , I WAS MET BY YOUR SALES REP - ANTHONY -WHO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND WAS PATIENT WITH ME THROUGHOUT . FROM ANTHONY I WAS BROUGHT TO MIR.. FINANCIALS WERE DISCUSSED AND THE SALE WAS MADE.

ANTHONY -SALES REP MIR - FINANCIALS

Nehumwilson123
2/09/2016

"This was a great experience "

Wilson was very helpful and knowledgeable about my car. I would only like to have Wilson take care of my car when I need service.

Nehum Wilson

Will
2/05/2016

"Professional Service"

Quick and easy check in. Friendly and polite customer service representatives. Knowledgeable and simple explanations and a decent price. Only one issue poor WiFi service in waiting area.

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

February 08, 2016

While I'm glad that your expectations were met, I do apologize for the poor Wifi issue. Your feedback has been duly noted!

Bklyn
2/02/2016

"excellent service "

Our 2010 Toyota Corolla had a manufacturer recall .. service department handled it with ease from making appointment to picking up car when ready...Thanks for everything!

Nick big apple
2/02/2016

"overall"

Kelly and Alan are perfect examples of what customer service should be I will never visit any other dealership as long as I live in NY

carmelo421
2/01/2016

"WONDERFUL SALESMEN."

NANA SONO & OSCAR SOTO, CLASS ACT GENTLEMEN. NANA WAS A VERY CARING SALESMEN AND WALKED MY HUSBAND CARMELO THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. OSCAR WORKED OUT THE NUMBERS WITH US THAT WORKED IN OUR BUDGET. BOTH GENTLEMEN WERE THOROUGH IN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. CONTINUED SUCCESS TO YOU BOTH.

NANA SONO

reeva
1/30/2016

"very satisfied customer "

I was very satisfied from beginning to end. The dealership kept in constant communication with me regarding the parts necessary and the prices. My car was ready quite quickly. My only complaint is that i couldnt fix a small thing on my car because it was over a thousand dollars

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

February 01, 2016

While we're glad you were happy with the parts to your car we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with a repair. Your feedback has been duly noted and will help shape the way we improve our service going forward.

theclient
1/29/2016

"great customer service, very helpful"

The service advisors are very knowledgeable or able to explain my situation regarding my vehicle the service advisor make me feel like I didn't have to worry about anything that they were going to take care of all of the problems going on with my vehicle..

Tommy2015!
1/23/2016

"Great Servicd"

Great Service and great attitude. Explain any problems or concerns I have.Service rep set proper expectation for me to have my car back,l.

kwongsteve
1/22/2016

"Friendly staff and quick service"

I was in for my 2 year or 20,000 mile service on my 2003 RAV4 last Sat. Alan greeted me like a professionally, asked me if I needed anything else so I told him about noises in the rear over bumps. His team did the maint, check out the car and order the rear shock for me. The service was done quickly and Alan just called and said the shock is in we just made an apt. Overall, I am very happy with the car and this service department.

Reviews of Alan Mok