Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
Joe Berger
8/31/2016

"My experience "

The service department does not answer the telephone after 5:00 pm even though the hours of operation are until 7:00pm. That is very frustrating for a costumer who needs an update on their vehicle.

Oz

Mode
8/20/2016

"My experience was ok because of Carlos the other need more c"

I given the ratings I give because of Carlos mercado he work with me throughout the whole time I was there with the car he is a excellent service advisor

Carlos mercado

jodelly
8/19/2016

"Salesman professionalism"

The salesman I met, rick Willis, was an excellent man who has patience, honesty, integrity, professionalism values, and knows how to deal with customer. So, I recommend him as the salesman of the month.

ravgal

"Bad experience"

On Friday 8/12/16 I took my 2013 Toyota RAV4 with 15,239 miles for a routine oil change and NYS inspection. After about 2 hours I inquired about my car and was told the inspection couldn't be done because of a nail in one of my tires and "low" brakes (?) and it would cost me $789.00 to remove the nail, fix the brakes and do the inspection and that would take another hour! I told him to forget it just do the oil change and get me my car. Something is very wrong with this picture. There is nothing wrong with my brakes. I believe they were trying to make money that day. I won't be going back there to buy a car or service the one I have!!

Carlos

August 31, 2016

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention .Our service team are well trained and your experience is not representative of our quality standards. Please send us details of your last visit by clicking this link http://www.plazaautomall.com/customer-feedback. We’ll have a manager reach out to you personally within 48 hours. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Allahi

"Good one"

Quick response. Friendly environment feels good and encouraged me to come back and reffer friends. Described well what is my service package and how it works. Answered my all questions. Thanks

Jay

August 18, 2016

Thank you for the amazing feedback about our team!

marshling
8/17/2016

"Good service experience. "

I had a 1pm appointment the line to get in was really long but I don't blame the service center it was very busy. Carlos was really helpful, service was simple. A good job.

Carlos

Annie
8/08/2016

"Very good"

She was very professional and sweet trying to finish as soon as possible . Same time helping us to doing things in right way. Thanx Manal😘

cargal07
8/03/2016

"Very accommodating. explained problem so i could understand."

I have purchased and serviced cars here since the 90''s and have always been treated above and beyond. it is a pleasure to do business with you.i

amelia adjohda

CPd
8/02/2016

"Great sales person "

I would recommend to go see Phil when ur looking into buying a car. He was very helpful. he communicated very well and explained all that I needed. When I finished and my car was ready he explained how my car worked. Thank you Phil you made my experience great. Jasmin was very nice when I first called the dealership and when I arrived. I hope i have the same great experience I had with the sales people with other departments. In the past I had a very bad experience with the service department.

Jasmin

B. Sanabria
7/31/2016

"Toyota service"

I've been going to Toyota Service for almost 4 years. This department has come a long way and much improved! All were professional and friendly.

Jay, service rep. Alicia. Petite, technician

August 02, 2016

We appreciate the 5 star review! Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Phil Esposito