Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
snetti
5/19/2015

"Great Dealership--Aron ROCKS"

Very good deal. Super helpful in all stages. From purchase to delivery--top notch. I would deal with again. Thank you Aron. Internet sales person

smile
5/14/2015

"Plaza Toyota review Aron Chervin Great sales person"

My experience with Aron was great. He was very knowlegdeable , helpful , and professional. The entire process of purchasing my car went smoothly. I definitely would recommend Aron and The Plaza Toyata Dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. I will buy again. Thank you, Lisa

Wrightoneautos
5/12/2015

"Very Professional, Will buy all my vehicles fromPlaza Toyota"

Came from 400 miles away and the vehicle was described as told. And the salesmanship was patient and clear. I have bought a lot of cars in my life and the service I received on this car is unmatched. I am truly happy with my purchase.

oalsa1967
5/03/2015

"Aron, The Great Sales Person"

My experience at Plaza Toyota was great. The entire process went smoothly. Aron was very helpful and professional. Will buy again. Thanks for an honest transaction and for the great service.

BrendaE
4/15/2015

"Amazing Car, Amazing Price"

Aron Chervin was very responsive and professional. It was a challenge coordinating a vehicle purchase across the U.S. and via eBay. Great experience, and I was very pleased when I received my Sequoia. Thank you, Aron! Brenda E

George E
4/10/2015

"ARON CHERVIN"

I CAME BACK TO PLAZA AUTO MALL TO TO NEGOTIATE A NEW LEASE ON A R4. I MET ARON AND WE DISCUSSED A LENGTH THE NEW R4. I REQUESTED A BLACK, NON WAS AVAILABLE. ARON SUGGESTED THE CHARCOAL GREY.I AGREED TO IT, WHAT A GREAT COLOR THANK ARON. BUT MOST IMPORTANT HE GOT ME THE BEST DEAL WHICH I COULD NOT REFUSE. ARON WAS BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF ARON I 'M GLAD I CAME BACK TO PLAZA. TONY VITALE

Valeri
4/04/2015

"Aaron Chevrin I liked the service and attitude"

Was at 3 dealers, Toyota entered the Plaza met Aaron ?hevrin and was amazed professionalism and knowledge of the business of this man! Left a very positive memories! Be sure to turn to him the next time.

Joseph01
3/26/2015

"Great price, service and helpful"

I purchased my Toyota Camry by making best offer on E-Bay. Aron Chervin was my sales rep. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. He is very professional and a great person to deal with. I Flew from MO to Bookly NY and I drove that car all the way from NY to MO and I did not experience any problem on my way home. I am very pleased with the purchase and I highly recommend Aron Chervin to any person looking for a great car at an affordable price

Aron Chervin

James
3/25/2015

"Friendly and outstanding salesperson"

I came out of state to buy a used car that I found on line. Aron Chervin was my salesperson. He was very detailed and helpful through the entire process. He appeared to be nice and friendly. I was very impressed to have him as my salesperson. Thank you Aron.

Chervin, Aron

lvjl25
3/25/2015

"Truly Bad Service!"

Setup and appointment to see the agent Amanda Ryan. Arrived she say is in a meeting and her fellow agents will take care of us. All her fellow agents did is sat there do his own thing on the computer wouldn't even show me the Toyota Venza I came to look to buy. Also I don't even remember he ever told me his name. I highly don't recommend anyone to do business with this dealership!

Amanda Ryan