Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
Joseph01
3/26/2015

"Great price, service and helpful"

I purchased my Toyota Camry by making best offer on E-Bay. Aron Chervin was my sales rep. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. He is very professional and a great person to deal with. I Flew from MO to Bookly NY and I drove that car all the way from NY to MO and I did not experience any problem on my way home. I am very pleased with the purchase and I highly recommend Aron Chervin to any person looking for a great car at an affordable price

Aron Chervin

James
3/25/2015

"Friendly and outstanding salesperson"

I came out of state to buy a used car that I found on line. Aron Chervin was my salesperson. He was very detailed and helpful through the entire process. He appeared to be nice and friendly. I was very impressed to have him as my salesperson. Thank you Aron.

Chervin, Aron

Jholla2k
3/22/2015

"Great and honest service "

Had a great experience with plaza toyota and I'm happy with the car I purchased. Nana sono was very helpful through the entire process, he was very knowledgeable in explaining ever detail with my car and sale. I loved his humble attitude and honesty. He answered every question I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

DJF_III
3/20/2015

"Great service, great price"

Aron C. was extremely quick and getting me the car at the price I wanted. In addition, he followed up very quickly with some additional details since I was an out of state buyer. The next vehicle I purchase I will first call Aron C at Plaza Toyota. Great car and a great buying experience!

viakin
3/18/2015

"Aron Chervin worked hard for me."

I came to buy a used vehicle that I found online, and Mr. Aron was the salesman that assisted me in getting my Honda CR-V He was very helpful and got me back on my way on time since I traveled a long way. Thanks Aron.

dongyu04
3/13/2015

"Great price, Excellent service"

Plaza Toyota offered a great price on the new car I recently purchased. The experience was wonderful throughout the entire process. Keith Butler offered great service and was of great help for the entire duration of my time there. I would highly recommend Plaza Toyota and Keith for their dealership.

Ahamd
3/11/2015

"Great deal "

I saw a car on eBay, dint saw it before almost 450 miles away from . i purchased the car from plaza Toyota ( ebay) i offered and got accepted in few mints , i got an excellent deal, great service throughout and perfect follow up during the entire process. Very much recommended.

Bkcarguy
2/23/2015

"Excellent service"

I purchased a car and plaza Toyota offered an excellent deal, great service throughout and perfect follow up during the entire process. Very professional staff, very courteous and pleasant to deal with. Very much recommended.

l350gt
2/21/2015

"Amazing Experience, Easy Transaction!"

I recently visited Plaza Toyota and wanted to share my experiences with Aron Chervin. The car I purchasing was a great value and no issues were encountered. I was well taken care of by both Plaza Toyota and Aron, from beginning to end. They were very honest and open about the car and helped me get a great deal.

NYBuyer
2/19/2015

"Great experience - highly recommended"

I had a chance to pick up a used SUV from Plaza Toyota and had an exceptional experience dealing with Aron Chervin. These guys seem to regularly go out of their way to make the deal fit your needs and take their time to make sure you understand what's happening, leading you through the process step-by-step. The car was exactly as described and I look forward to recommending both Plaza Toyota and Aron to friends and family in the near future.

Reviews of Aron Chervin