Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
Irimo
7/02/2016

"Satisfaction"

Toyota provides a comfortable clean warm environment for its customers. It offers coffee but should also provide donuts or wrapped and sealed cakes. Service has always been fast an effective.

Zion2
6/28/2016

"Best Visit Ever"

I Took my SUV in for maintenance. Alan Mok my rep. was very polite, attentive and serious about finding out the problem with my blue tooth connection. Geo who worked on my car was very respectful and concerned as well about making sure he did a thorough job. Because of them I had my best visit ever. Please note that my ratings are based solely on My June 27, 2016 visit. My prior visits and experiences with other employees made me want to change service centers.

Ge-o

June 30, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Ricky14937
6/27/2016

"Great service "

Amelia was very professional and very helpful during my service visit. She made the entire process very simple and quick.

Amelia Adjohda

dpframing
6/22/2016

"A+ FAST service"

In and out in just over an hour. Oil change, maintenance check, and tire rotation. This will be my go-to dealership for maintenance for sure.

Melissa E
6/17/2016

"Good service"

I had an issue from a prior visit. When I returned, the staff realized what the issue was and it was repaired. My vehicle has been performing well ever since.

Peter

June 20, 2016

I'm glad to hear that we were able to work everything out for you! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!

Tony55
6/16/2016

"Great"

It was again a great experience!!!! From the moment I was met at the front door the treatment was excellent everyone was polite & courteous My needs were satisfied & I was back on the road sooner than expected. Thanks

kar7
6/15/2016

"excellent service"

I received quick service with no complications or delays. I have also gotten quality service at this dealership. It is convenient to my location and well organized and managed.

Nahum Wilson

June 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day

alton toyota sienna
6/09/2016

"6 month maintenance for the year "

had a great experience today they answered all my questions let me know things about my car i didn't know which i could have been using driving out of town it was very swift wasn't waiting too long fed me solutions for future visits overall experience was an A+ visit.

Frank
6/05/2016

"Service one. Year"

The car wash workers need to be better with customers. My car finishe wash and the staff left my car with with the engine on, door open in front as I was standing there and did not tell me it was finished. I stood there for like 25mims then another staff from the car wash said. I this your car. I thing your finish. He then took the tag out and I took my car.

Ms Lewis . She was nice.

June 06, 2016

Frank, we apologize for the miscommunication and the inconvenience that this has caused you. Your feedback has been duly noted and will help shape the way we improve in the future. Thank you!

Ceemac13
6/05/2016

"Always great customer service "

It was a busy Friday afternoon but Alan was able to get me through it in a timely manner because I had my elderly mother with me.

Reviews of Alan Mok