Plaza Toyota

Service Writer

January 14, 2017

"Good But Pricey"

- Trinikesha

My Service Provider Amelia was professional. Service time was fine. My only issue was the price. I usually go to the Toyota Dealer in Manhattan & every Service Provider always gives at least a 10% discount on Service. Doesn't sound like much but when you spend over $1,000 it helps. Amelia asked if I had coupons. I've visited the Brooklyn location 3 times in the last 6 months but haven't received any.

January 10, 2017

"Great "

- Stephen11

Today was my 2nd visit to toyota plaza.customer service is great and friendly.i was amazed with my service rep he was kind,helpful and very friendly wouldn't stop until the work was done.

January 07, 2017

"Great service!!"

- Ash

The wait was lengthy but well worth it. The guy I got was very courteous explained to me in detail what my car needed and what they were going to do.

• Onsite Service Center