Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
prop2u2@gmail.com
7/03/2015

"July 1, 2015 Visit"

Ms. Marie Titov was very courteous. Her approach revealed the excellent people-person quality she possesses. It was a pleasure having her attending me. There were two recalls on the vehicle, which was brought to my attention. I was pleased that the services were completed.

Marie Titov

jojof1219
6/30/2015

"Rav 4"

Manal was amazing and very helpful, she was welcoming and assisted me with all my sales needs. Made my first brand new car purchase a great experience. Thanks

db2
6/29/2015

"overall pleased"

My experiece was overall well. The gentleman that saw me on my visut assisted me withcare and explained everything to be done with professionalism. I will say the wait time to be actually seen was longer than honestly I anticipated but this was made up for by the quality of service I wasgiven

shawn

Small, Harold 15
6/29/2015

"15000 Mile Service Check at Plaza Toyota in Brooklyn, N.Y."

Positive experience in analyzing my automobile and what needed to be done for the 15,000 Service Check. I feel I was treated fairly and given truthful answers to whatever questions I asked of the service representative Rachel Pinsky.

Rachel Pinsky

kar7
6/26/2015

"excellent"

Courteous and thorough service was provided and the car was service in a professional manner. I was kept informed by the service person. Well done.

Kione Petersen-SMI

marfunwr

"great"

Good service and respectful ,phil was very good he kept his promise and worked very well with me, hr maxr sure that I got what I wanted and helped save my time by dealing promptly eith my needs I will reccomend him to anyone that wants to buy a car for your company.

Phil

kai007
6/24/2015

"IT WAS SPEEDY AND VERY, VERY GOOD."

THEY TOLD ME WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND TOOK CARE OF IT. I CALLED AND DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG TO PICK UP MY CAR.

MARIE

vefied509
6/24/2015

"Very welcoming and friendly"

I had a wonderful experience at Brooklyn Toyota. I was very tired that day and they even offered to drive my new car to my home. Now, this is real customer service. Thanks guys.

smazz51
6/22/2015

"Buying a Brand New Car "

Everyone was more than helpful , they made the experience of buying a car EASY No Stress . They went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied and that we were able to get the car we truly wanted .

Willie Eric Roseboro

Chris P
6/22/2015

"Convenience"

Was interested in both Honda and Toyota. Could literally walk across the street from one showroom to the other to compare vehicles, and was able to test drive both, only minutes apart. Knowledgeable sales staff.

Imran P. (from the Honda dealership)

Reviews of Aron Chervin