Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
missy122
8/27/2015

"Excellent experience with our salesman"

Our salesman Philip Esposito was excellent from the time we walked in to the time of purchase for our Rav4. Very helpful salesman,had the car ready for us in 2 days and ready to drive home. Make sure you ask for Phil.

Philip Esposito our salesman

Cgod
8/27/2015

"Excellent "

Plaza Auto Mall is an excellent choice to purchase a certified used car from! it was a fast and simple process! I told the salesman what I wanted and he showed me what they had! Ask for Phill or Eric !

Sharahn
8/26/2015

"Ideal service call"

Everyone was helpful and pleasant. The service call was for a recall. The work was done within the promised time. The facility was clean and pleasant.

Elias Mahabir

marshling
8/24/2015

"Service was great..."

The whole process was great, Alex Grabovski was our salesman, and could not have been nicer and helpful, any we questions we had he answered clearly and with patience. I would recommend Plaza Auto and Alex to anyone that is interested in a new Toyota. And we love our 2015 Prius V

Alexandr Grabovski

raymondng22
8/24/2015

"Great guy"

Good man, thorough, and kind offered me a ride home on the shuttle,, there was no courtesy car available place was clean and they did my recalls without a problem.

Hatipoglu
8/22/2015

"No lie, straight people"

I bought a 2015 Prius. The negotiation went well and I got the price that I want. Good people, nice showroom. They dont try to trick you over. Overall nice

Philip Esposito

Great Experience
8/22/2015

"Great Experience"

Plaza Toyota was very responsive to our needs. Our salesman, Michael Almanzar, was informative and helpful without being pushy, which was very important to us. An overall terrific experience.

Boobie76
8/20/2015

"They made it Happened 😀"

Customer service is excellent,they took there time but they made it sure i was going to drive out with a vehicle. I should have done it sooner but I'm glad i went to Toyota plaza auto.

Erick, William Roseboro

310vorta

"Satisfying Eperience"

Alan Mok, customer service advisor, greeted me in a friendly & courteous manner. His professionalism was made evident by the fact that he made me aware of the status in the servicing of my car. Also,, the servicing of my car was done in a timely manner.

Alan Mok

ritaharris

"Not Satisfied"

After I had my car serviced. My quiet running car now sounds like a truck. Was told it was normal sound.Nothing wrong with car.

Ricky Loaknauth