Plaza Toyota

Service Writer

December 02, 2016

"Good experience"

- Highlander

Kelly my service representative was very pleasant and took time to explain the repairs that was needed for my Toyota SUV Highlander 2006. Hopefully this experience would have me coming back to the dealership to service my vehicle.

December 02, 2016

"Service"

- joe4nyc100

25000 mile inspection and the New York state inspection. Everything was explained to me both before and afterwards. I never felt I was alone at any time

December 01, 2016

"Recent Plaza Toyota Service "

- Yvonne330

I made 2 visits this week to Plaza Toyota for the Nov special of oil change etc and also an inspection on my Corolla. I've always had my car serviced there and never had any problem except for a long wait at times. I was very impressed with the Rep I had this time on both days, she was very friendly, quite professional and had great Customer Service experience and I made it known to her. Her name is Kelly Ann and hiring more Reps like her would be great, and keeping them would even be better. Rewards and bonuses can keep Reps like her and reduce frequent turnovers which I have noticed over the years.

• Onsite Service Center