Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
gr8tch
5/29/2016

"Very well taken of. Took time to explain the problem and how"

Albert was very helpful ,Explained the problem and how it was fixed. He was exceptionally informative and polite. A pleasure to deal with . Thank you

Albert,B

chinkel45
5/29/2016

"Excellent service, courteous employees who keep you informed"

Nothing more to say, courteous service is the key to a good review. The waiting room is also a plus--comfortable place to wait, That's all.

Yosef Cohen
5/26/2016

"Amazingly Awesome!!!!!!"

Amazingly Awesome customer service from the gentleman named Albert - he was extremely nice and helpful and made me feel that this is the place that I want to service my 3 Toyota cars that I own! Thank you very much!

Albert

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

May 27, 2016

We're very glad to have owned your trust Yosef! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to working with you again!

llory
5/26/2016

"Excellent service"

The multi-choice advice given by Mr, Nana Sono which help me to make my final decision was very thorough and also the friendly manner of all the employee's was awesome. Special thanks to Mr, Albert Brumberg from service for his unselfish help, it make you feel good to know that there is always some one like him who is always willing to help.

Nana Soso, Albert Brumberg

loudel
5/25/2016

"Very Professional & Excellent Service"

Michael Almanzar show us the perfect car and made sure that we drove out in style and comfort. Mir Alama made our dreams come by working with us to make sure that if we busted our butts working hard everyday, that we be to purchase the car we wanted.

Michael Almanzar and Mir Alama

oneika62
5/25/2016

"I was greeted with a pleasant face personality"

My car was serviced in a timely fashion. I am not sure what the employee's name is but please review my file to give him his deserved credit.

Not sure because the photo is not shown of the person

5/23/2016

"Service advisor was excellant."

Because my service advisor was on top of everything things were done in a quick and timely manner. Everything was done to my satisfaction. Thanks Albert

Albert Brumberg

Patricia Gomes
5/23/2016

"Purchase of a 2016 Toyota Corolla Le "

I will definitely recommend this dealership. Sales representative Shahar Ali was such a great help to us. He is very friendly and made the experience a marvelous one. I will definitely go back to Plaza Toyota for my next purchase in the future.

Shahar Ali

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Loyal customers like yourself help build our business. We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again.

HisChinka
5/22/2016

"Quicker than usual"

The last time I was there I waited almost 5 hours for an oil change and I had an early morning appointment. Of course I was upset about that. This time the wait as much quicker. I accidentally scheduled my appointment before I had to go to work and I explained it to the agent. Nehum was very professional. He updated me on the progress and made sure I got out of there on time. Because of him, I feel comfortable returning for my next service.

Nehum Wilson

Maggie
5/21/2016

"Great compassion and professionalism "

I was greeted by Albert one of the service coordinators and he was very professional , competent and efficient . Although I did not have an appointment due to a mixed communication with a receptionist , Albert made sure that my needs as a customer was met and he was all the way a gentleman.

Albert Brumberg , exceptional and professional . Quick thinker and great problems solving skills

Reviews of Alan Mok