Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
Gothman1
9/20/2016

"Great service "

Service was fast. It was explained what was going to be done with my vehicle. Personnel was friendly and helpful. Srvice waa less than 2 hours

Laura O'Beid
9/19/2016

"State inspection"

Was there for state inspection....was greeted by Jay...very nice young man...knew what he was doing....paperwork filled out in a flash..I waited in the lounge area less than an hour for my car...AWESOME....THANK YOU Laura O'Beid....very satisfied

JAY

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

September 19, 2016

Thank you Laura for the amazing feedback! We're glad to hear that your wait time was less than an hour! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again.

Teacher27
9/15/2016

"Terrific Service"

I am a long term customer at Plaza Automall. I've met wth many different advisors since I've owned my 2007 Corolla. Some of these advisors were great but too many were just ordinary. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Jimmy Michel, he was pleasant and personable. I'm always uneasy about the servicing of my car, as I always wonder how much will the repairs cost. I knew I needed quite a bit of work on my car. Jimmy explained everything that I needed done and why. He was very patient with me and really made sure I was comfortable and understood everything he said. He even introduced me to the mechanic that would be working on my car. He was also pleasant and informative. I really felt I was in good hands! Jimmy called me at my home to Keep me abreast of other issues that were found by the mechanic. He even stayed late so he could be there when I picked up my car. I love it when people go the extra mile! Basically, Jimmy knows how to treat a customer and this customer really appreciated it!

Jimmy Michel,and mechanic- forgot his

Me
9/13/2016

"Environment to chaotic and very unorganized, "

Some of the employees were very insensitive to the customers waiting on line for service. Cars were double parked which prevented drivers waiting to enter the service area an adequate lane to enter. Traffic was backed up and interrupted on both sides of the street. Of the the years I've gone to plaza auto mall, this was the worst and I want to do whatever necessary to never experience anything like this again

Jay who did his job very well

tfr447
9/13/2016

"Bait and Switch at it's best..."

Confusion dominated the entire process. We were brought down to this dealer far from our home, only to find out that the car we were promised through a buying service did not exist. We were then given limited/misleading information throughout the ensuing negotiation. While we ultimately negotiated a satisfactory compromise , it was not an easy process. This experience serves to reinforce my dislike of the car buying process.

Shahar Ali

Toyota2014

"Service"

Excellent service... Kelly Ann was professional, service area was clean. Prompt timing with repairing my car.. Service is little too pricey for what was done

BHarath529
9/08/2016

"The worst response and service with customers."

Have visited the store for new vehicle and paid cash for advance.\ And due to some reasons have requested the cash refund which i have paid and disgustinly i am following up from 5 days.

Shaun James

Trinimom1
9/06/2016

"Comfort while making a purchase that is a monumental invest."

Buying a vehicle could be a very stressful decision. Especially as a female of a certain age. We hear of pressure tactics and aggressive behavior causing purchase of things you do not need. Well my experience was to say the least a very comfortable one indeed. I was treated with dignity and respect. All questions answered politely. Most of all not made to feel silly. I was asked what I needed in a vehicle and what I would like. A balance was met in line with my budget. This was a stress free environment.

ELYZABETH BEEKEING
9/03/2016

"Yearly maintenance"

She did good care customer, friendly and helpful, they are work fast to care for us, i am happy with her service, Thank you so much

Plaza Toyota responded to this review

September 06, 2016

Thank you for your feedback!

carguyota12
9/02/2016

"Best Deal"

The agent Eric was very informative and did his best to find me the best deal and car for myself. He was also very friendly.

Reviews of Robert Brown