Plaza Toyota

2721 Nostrand Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11210
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center
Mormocho
7/22/2016

"very good"

service is excellent but the waiting to check in, was likely little much.. time was also a little longer than been told .overall the service and personal are excellent .

Jkotlowitz
7/21/2016

"Evaluation of service"

List given and all work addressed. Part now on order; waiting for call when in to set up appointment for installation

Wilson

Alexiskhakov
7/20/2016

"Best saleman Phil Esposito"

Phil Made it happen for us, he was very polite cordial and had a lot of knowledge about every aspect of the vehicle we ended up purchasing. He was even able to compare and contrast against other similar vehicles. He also gave us many options for financing and the best fit for us. He was very patient and always was available to speak with us by phone and in person. I have already recommended my family and friends to visit Plaza Auto But only Phil. Its all about customer service and Phil has IT! It is my pleasure to recommend Phil and has been a pleasure to get to know him. Satisfied customer Alex And Eva Iskhakov

July 20, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.  Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.  Thanks again!

Monique Smith
7/19/2016

"Awesome experience !!!!!!"

When I walked into Toyota I was passed off to Phil via another dealer. Blessing in disguise. From the moment I met Phil, I knew I was in good hands. I was a single hardworking mother buying my first car from a dealership I was terrified. Immediately after shaking his hand, and exchanging names , I said this. Phil I really need your help. I am putting all my trust in you. I hoping you won't take advantage of me or my situation. He said with direct eye contact. "Monique I am gonna do everything in my power to help you. Let me tell you he did just that... from that moment till the moment I drove off the lot. You just don't meet people like this nowadays. Especially people that for lack of a better term, your at their mercy. I never doubted a thing he told me. By the grace of God after running my credit , I was granted a loan. (My credit sucks). After going over my budget somemore we decided to go with a 2016 Toyota Camry SE. Now let me tell you I was driving a 2000 Chevy Malibu that was on it's last leg a year ago. Finally after overheating and getting stuck on the road for the last time I decided it was time to let Bessie go. I trusted everything he said and am not sorry. I wanted a sunroof... He said nope you can't afford it. " you gotta crawl before you can walk, remember you have no down payment" I wanted black he said nope Cosmic is a great color, and you'll love it. Cosmic is a kinda blue/black color... It's gorgeous. P.s. I love it,,. Lol. It was a Sunday so I had to come back the next day for certain paperwork. Phil said I'll call you by 10 am... I heard from him by 10:22. I went to the dealership at 2:30.. My new car arrived at 3:30. Now here is the greatest: - I got $1000 for my 2000 Chevy -I got a $2500 rebate - I paid 0 down - Nothing out of pocket - They even factored in Registration, inspection, and put my old plates on my car saving me a trip to Dmv. - washed/vacuumed it - they included a full tank of gas Phil walked a block away in the rain, got my old car and parked it next to the new. He did that so I could transfer my belonging out of Bessie before she went to Chevy Heaven. I watched this man walk back and fourth in the pouring rain to help me. I signed my papers , it was a done deal Phil then went outside with me and gave me a step by step tutorial. Remember Bessie had no Bluetooth or backup cam. Let me say this... My payments are heavy.. Listen ... That's just a burden of having bad credit....my fault. But I have piece of mind.i don't have to worry about breaking down or overheating anymore. I'm just grateful I found both Toyota and Phil. I'm gonna tell everyone I can about my experience with Toyota. After a year of making payments and working on my credit, I'll be back. Toyota for life. Next time I'm getting a sunroof Phil. Lol...I'll see you soon. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Signed .... Monique Smith

joeygooch
7/17/2016

"Service"

Great service ..fast and thorough. I set the appointment thursday and had my car finished by Saturday morning. I have nothing but good experiences when going to Plaza

Vladimir G
7/12/2016

"Air bag replacement "

I came in to have my airbag replaced due to the recall. I found the service to be great. They took care to deliver my vehicle on time as well point out other potential issues.

segpbfd
7/08/2016

"Excellent Service"

The young lady who was my service advisor was very friendly and helpful. I brought the car in for just and inspection and oil change, but the mechanic did an excellent job. All the Plaza associates that I spoke with were polite and professional.

July 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Melissa H.
7/08/2016

"Tire Replacement"

Horace, Robert and Amelia were a pleasure to work with during my recent visit. Horace was helpful from my initial phone calls inquiring about ordering my replacement tire to referring me to Robert when I came into the dealership. Robert took the initiative to assist me with my claim to have my tire replaced and provided me with all of my options so I was not blindsided. Amelia insured my experience on the day of my service went smoothly.

Amelia and Horace

Wineman
7/06/2016

"Great pruchase experience at Plaza Auto Mall"

Other than the busy location, Plaza was quick, efficient, respectful of my time and made the purchase a pleasant experience. They even valet parked my car that I drove there. Picked up the new car the next day. Their internet inventory and pricing was the best around anywhere. No games !! No sneaky price additions. The new car was dekivered waxed and shinny clean, with a full tank of gas. Good job. RVR

Shahar Ali

toyota
7/05/2016

"Timeliness"

I asked that my car be ready ini two hours. You had it ready in one and a half hours. Thank you for living up to your commitments,

July 06, 2016

No problem! We look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Robert Brown