Plaza Toyota

Plaza Toyota

Call
Plaza Toyota Info
About Plaza Toyota

At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, please review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Toyota Tacoma, Corolla, Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Brooklyn, NY. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts in stock at our Brooklyn, NY facility. Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Plaza Auto Mall Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry. At Plaza Auto Mall Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 573-4029. Plaza Toyota 2721 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

About Plaza Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Onsite Service Center

"shady and dishonest"

shady and dishonest dealer, tell you one thing on the phone to bring you in . Once there it like you were dealing with another dealer on the phone.

"Worst experience EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Worst experience Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! found a Toyota camry for 15588$ at this dealer, emailed to verify posting at 5am, I had a call from the first sales person who said the posting is right. called again at 11am talked to sales person Jay, asked him if they will honor the price previously posted since the price was changed to almost 20,000, he replied by yes and he assured me that the car is in good conditions. I live in Frederick MD, took me about 7 hours to get there, after which the manager is telling me somebody had put money down on the car which is still in the lot, but he is willing to sell it to me for 18,500. Lies, lies, lies The car is still listed for sale on cars.com for 19,988. I will never deal with them again and if you do proceed with precautions

2 sales manager and sales person goes by Jay

"Excellent experience - ask for David Lau or Tony Yao"

I had to trade in my 2013 Scion FR-S to get a more practical car because I just got a baby. David worked really hard to give me a good deal on the 2014 Corolla + my trade in value, and beat the offer I got from "Toyota of Manhattan" - excellent dealership as well - where I bought the FR-S back in may 2012 and did all the mechanical maintenance and inspection. David did not pressure me at all, he actually tried his best to understand my needs in terms of car model, options, and lease terms. The dealership is supposed to close at 5PM on Sunday, but David and Tony stayed late until 8PM to make sure all the paperwork was done and the car ready so I could drive it home the same day. Very professional and courteous, I highly recommend this dealership, and don't forget, ask for David Lau or Tony Yao.

David Lau, Tony Yao

"Outstanding Salesmanship"

I originally came in to Plaza Toyota just to find out the trade in value of my car. However the personal attention and understanding of my needs that the salesman, Nana Sono gave me tipped the scale. I ended up trading in my Toyota Venza and walking (rather driving) out with the Acura RDX I should have purchased a year ago. Nana was patient, and knowledgeable. I not only left with a car, but I think I've made a new friend.

"Woman and car buying in Brooklyn"

Like my title says I am a female who was looking to buy a car. It can be intimidating for some women but I felt comfortable with Chaz Walker. He did not put pressure on me but explained the features and benefits of the car I was considering. This location has good quality used cars with a year of free maintenance.

Chaz Walker

"AWESOME SERVICE"

The experience I had at Plaza Auto Mall (Toyota) was great! The salesperson, Sean Robinson was awesome in helping me find a car based on what I could afford and I walked out of there very satisfied. Antonio Figueroa helped me finance the car with a great rate and I was so grateful for his help with educating me about my options. Everyone there seems so friendly and willing to help.

"I love Plaza Toyota"

At the beginning I was not that happy about plaza Toyota. After dealing with this dealer shop now I like this place to buy for next car too. Specially Mir Alam and Mr. Tareq doing good job.

"Good experience"

The dealer was helpful and friendly, got done very quickly. Good experience overall. I would recomment this dealership to other people. I would probably come back when my lease expires/

Rick Wills

"Happy CUSTOMER"

NANA SONO WAS PATIENT AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL. HE MADE SURE THAT HE FOUND THE PERFECT CAR FOR MY FAMILY. I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. I WILL RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT IS TRULY WONDERFUL TO BE TREATED LIKE A PART OF THE FAMILY AND NOT JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER!

nana sono

"Very good experence"

I has an appointment with the dealer on 9:30 am sat morning. Once when I walk in I was greet by their friendly staff Sunny. She help me on my selections and arrange a test drive right away. After we went back to the dealership she start use her professional knowledge to help me though the paperwork. I was out of the dealership's door by 1:00 pm with my brand new leasing Toyota Carmy. That 3 1/2 hours from start to finish and I will call it great service.

Sunny