Read Reviews Pleasantville Ford Inc.

47 Pleasantville Rd.

4.2

3.4

3.6

based on 5 reviews

Overall
3.7

3.7 out of 5

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Pleasantville Ford Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Pleasantville Ford Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Charged more than competitive Ford dealerships. Service..."

chappaquamom
8/12/2013 9:53:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service Manager

1.6

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

Charged more than competitive Ford dealerships. Service desk a little gratuitous but ok on intake and payment. Service mgr in back lot has got a major attitude problem. Misdiagnosed problem and so had to pay twice to had to fix. Overall the worst repair experience I've had in 20 years in Northern Westchester. AVOID if you can.

Twitter
"My parents bought a car from Vinnie DeGloria who is an..."

FrankieLap
8/12/2013 9:34:25 AM

Vinny DeGloria

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

My parents bought a car from Vinnie DeGloria who is an excellent salesman. He spent countless hours doing everything he could to make this a great car buying experience for my parents. They are 70 years old and GM fans, until they spent time with Vinny. My father said this was hands down his best car buying experience ever, and he has bought many new cars. Thanks for all of your help at Pleasantville Ford.

Twitter
"Went there to lease a new Ford. I had a pretty good idea..."

metron
4/15/2013 12:37:34 PM

Cheryl

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

Went there to lease a new Ford. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, so that part was easy. Dealt with Cheryl and found her to be incredibly personable and helpful. No pressure, very knowledgeable. Patiently answered all my questions. Got me the exact car I wanted, and delivered it on schedule. Spent all the time I needed going over the (numerous!) features of the car. Overall, extremely happy with the experience.

I haven't brought it in for service yet, so I can't comment on the service experience.

Twitter
"No pressure, friendly atmosphere, family owned &..."

ljos2
2/14/2013 6:04:43 PM

Pete Miceli & Bob

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

No pressure, friendly atmosphere, family owned & operated. Pick up timely, painless - never felt rushed or pressured at any point in the process. Dealership is actually a dog friendly place! Not a game breaker, but instead of leaving our dog in the car while we conducted business, he got to come in and visit with the sales staff. I almost think we got the deal we did because of his little puppy eyes.

Price was a very generous chunk off the sticker.

No quality of work rating, haven't gone for service yet.

Overall, it is a modestly sized operation where the people all made you feel comfortable. No warehouse style dealership where you feel lost.

Twitter
"I made a service appointment with Pleasantville Ford over..."

MelissaBeristain
1/20/2013 1:11:22 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Gary

2.4

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

I made a service appointment with Pleasantville Ford over two weeks before dropping of my work vehicle, 2008 ford Escape. Despite the appointment, it took the service department three days to diagnose the problem, then another few days to 'order parts' for a fairly common repair.
To add insult to injury, The service manager would not provide an invoice for the work to my company so the $2000 bill could be paid by the company. Instead, I got to pay the bill and wait 6 months for reimbursement.
When I picked up the repaired vehicle, I learned that it was used for coffee runs. I found the receipts and creamers in the center console drink holder!

I was unable to complete my job while they held the vehicle for their coffee runs.

Twitter
"Unscrupulous Dealership! Buyer Beware! I placed a..."

angry
8/29/2008 2:51:44 PM

Ralph Othouse

My Review Of Pleasantville Ford Inc.:

Unscrupulous Dealership! Buyer Beware!
I placed a security deposit with Pleasantville Ford, New York, to buy a new car. When I later tried to cancel the purchase and get a refund, as was my right to do so, the dealership started lying and stalling me about all kinds of delays and sad stories. They were actually waiting for the car to be manufactured and delivered, so that I would become liable for it! Now I am taking them to court to get my money back! Don't make the mistake of using them like I did!!!