Pleasantville Ford Inc.

Stamford Ford Lincoln

Gc266241
3/19/2016

"Highly pleased "

After calling 3 dealerships in the area that either weren't open for service or had a long wait list. I called the please tolls location and the man on the other line was so sweet and patient. We came later than we originally intended but he was still able to slit us in for a battery change. From the phone to service in person David was respectful, kind, joyful, and efficient.

David

Westside1c2
12/20/2015

"Great Experience"

While I cannot speak to any of the other comments here, I have to say this dealer was an exceptional place to buy a new vehicle. I have dealt with many car dealers in the past, some good, some bad. My experience in purchasing a new Ford F-150 at Pleasantville Ford could not have been any better. I dealt with Cheryl and there were no gimmicks or games, just honest and courteous service as we worked through what I wanted and what they could do for me. Even better, there was no pressure applied at all. Needless to say I am now the proud owner of a new Ford F-150 and know exactly where I will be when I need to buy another vehicle.

Cheryl

CarBuyer44
11/24/2015

"Go anywhere other than Pville Ford -- Scarsdale or Yonkers"

Terrible experience. I went in the dealer knowing exactly what I wanted - Metallic Titanium. Spoke to Mr Hernandez who knew little about the car and tried to get me to buy a black SEL. He said that during the Friends and Family event they wouldn't look around at other dealers inventory. I threatened to leave and he quickly changed his story acknowledging the car he wanted me to buy was not even close to what I came in there wanting. I then tried to get an appraisal of my trade in. Mr. Hernandez insisted we fill out a "sales order" before contacting his manager for the appraisal. By the time that he was done doing so, the manager was "busy" and I was told I would have to wait another 45 minutes. Mind you, this was 11AM on a Tuesday and I was the only one in the entire dealership. Needless to say I walked out. With excellent dealers a short drive away, do not waste your time at this dealer. One of the worst experiences ever.

Mr. Hernandez

Happy Guy
5/06/2015

"Purchase new car for me and used car for son"

I have a wonderful experience both with the sales and service department. Salesmen never up sold me the price was the price ,no business office being pushy selling crap I didn't need. The service department was the lowest price in the county. I am very very please with this dealership very honesty and trustworhty.

Robert,Anthony,Wayne

Kevin McLynn
9/03/2014

"Avoid this service department"

I had a very poor experience with repairing my 2005 Freestar. I see a theme in these reviews with the quality of work from the service department. I was billed for a computer replacement, but I don't think it was replaced. I had to return with the same symptoms, and that's when the computer was replaced. They said we put in a different one just in case, and charged me an additional $300 to replace a wire from the computer to the transmission. So $1500 later, I was warned by Frank, the service manager, that if there are any more symptoms, it's got to be something else. Well, two days later, same problem. So basically, they got $1500 from me by guessing about the problem. They would have taken more to try to find another problem, but I traded in the Ford for a Honda. I even tried to talk to the general manager, leaving two messages about replacing the van with an Explorer, but didn't get one call back. No more Ford's for this buyer, and certainly not from Pleasantville Ford.

Frank, Wayne

chappaquamom
8/12/2013

"Charged more than competitive Ford dealerships. Service..."

Charged more than competitive Ford dealerships. Service desk a little gratuitous but ok on intake and payment. Service mgr in back lot has got a major attitude problem. Misdiagnosed problem and so had to pay twice to had to fix. Overall the worst repair experience I've had in 20 years in Northern Westchester. AVOID if you can.

Service Manager

FrankieLap
8/12/2013

"My parents bought a car from Vinnie DeGloria who is an..."

My parents bought a car from Vinnie DeGloria who is an excellent salesman. He spent countless hours doing everything he could to make this a great car buying experience for my parents. They are 70 years old and GM fans, until they spent time with Vinny. My father said this was hands down his best car buying experience ever, and he has bought many new cars. Thanks for all of your help at Pleasantville Ford.

Vinny DeGloria

metron
4/15/2013

"Went there to lease a new Ford. I had a pretty good idea..."

Went there to lease a new Ford. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, so that part was easy. Dealt with Cheryl and found her to be incredibly personable and helpful. No pressure, very knowledgeable. Patiently answered all my questions. Got me the exact car I wanted, and delivered it on schedule. Spent all the time I needed going over the (numerous!) features of the car. Overall, extremely happy with the experience. I haven't brought it in for service yet, so I can't comment on the service experience.

Cheryl

ljos2
2/14/2013

"No pressure, friendly atmosphere, family owned &..."

No pressure, friendly atmosphere, family owned & operated. Pick up timely, painless - never felt rushed or pressured at any point in the process. Dealership is actually a dog friendly place! Not a game breaker, but instead of leaving our dog in the car while we conducted business, he got to come in and visit with the sales staff. I almost think we got the deal we did because of his little puppy eyes. Price was a very generous chunk off the sticker. No quality of work rating, haven't gone for service yet. Overall, it is a modestly sized operation where the people all made you feel comfortable. No warehouse style dealership where you feel lost.

Pete Miceli & Bob

MelissaBeristain
1/20/2013

"I made a service appointment with Pleasantville Ford over..."

I made a service appointment with Pleasantville Ford over two weeks before dropping of my work vehicle, 2008 ford Escape. Despite the appointment, it took the service department three days to diagnose the problem, then another few days to 'order parts' for a fairly common repair. To add insult to injury, The service manager would not provide an invoice for the work to my company so the $2000 bill could be paid by the company. Instead, I got to pay the bill and wait 6 months for reimbursement. When I picked up the repaired vehicle, I learned that it was used for coffee runs. I found the receipts and creamers in the center console drink holder! I was unable to complete my job while they held the vehicle for their coffee runs.

Gary