Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
rhalla
5/03/2016

"A #1 Experience!"

I'll be up-front that as long as the vehicle test drove well, it had pretty much already sold itself. Color I wanted. Mileage in my range. Practically all of the options I wanted. And the price was great. That being said, the staff at Pohanka, and LeighAnn in particular, made the buying experience an absolute pleasure! Not pushy, very responsive (in a good way), and extremely helpful. I will direct any of my friends their way in a heartbeat.

shummel
5/02/2016

"Easier to deal with than pronouncing "Pohanka" :)"

I love my new 2016 Honda EX-L w/ sensing (Cosmic Blue Metallic -- what a stunning color!). Even though I live an hour and half away in Maryland, I'm 100% satisfied that my search for a new car ended at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. When they say they deal in volume sales, they mean it -- their inventory is huuuuuuge (there's even cars on the roof)! They had the exact model, trim, options, and color I was interested in when every other dealership in the DC, MD, and VA area couldn't locate one. And even for such a hot-ticket car as the new Civic is, Pohanaka offered me the most competitive rate I was able to find without hassle. They also honored an additional e-mail discount (thanks again Kingsley!) and even beat my own independent financing pre-approval quote. LeighAnn in the Internet Sales Dept. was very receptive to my initial inquiry and did everything possible to streamline the car buying process. She is willing to bend over backwards for you to make sure everything meets your needs and most importantly, will do it with a smile because that's who she is. She even reached out to me the very next day I bought the car just to make sure my trip back home to Maryland went well. Thanks again for everything you've done, you rock! Unlike other new car dealerships I have encountered in the area, there were no awkward sales-pitches that make you feel uncomfortable, no shady window stickers with additionally installed dealer options, and no hidden or unexpected fees -- the out the door price they quote you at, is what you will knowingly expect to pay in advance. Unthink what you know about "car dealerships" and "car salesmen" because Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg deserves to be in a class of their own.

Praveen
5/02/2016

"Nice reception and great price !!!"

I bought Honda accord sedan EXL from this dealership. I got a good deal and overall experience is great. I would definitely recommend this dealership at anytime.

John M
4/30/2016

"New 2016 CRV Touring"

Terry Jones was very knowledgeable, professional and personable in helping me choose between various model options. Also, he was very thorough when describing/demonstrating the multiple electronic and other vehicle features before I left the dealership. Sharon was also very helpful throughout the transaction and I was fortunate to have both make the entire process a pleasant one. Finally, Brianne handled all the finance and extended warranty paperwork in a very professional manner making the entire process less tedious than anticipated. I recommend the entire Pohanka dealership team without reservation! I am enjoying my new CRV even more than I had anticipated, especially the cushy seating, the great sound system and the overall vehicle handling. John M. 4/30/2016

Brianne - Finance Department

jessica green
4/27/2016

"excellent"

Excellent service with a smile! LeighAnn and keisha were on top of everything and it mattered that me as the customer was satisfied. Isaac worked with my down payment and I am thankful for that.

Ronnie41
4/27/2016

"Excellent salesperson and great car."

Friendliness of salesperson and quality of service were definitely a good sell. The service so far has been exceptional and timely. Would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Donna540
4/26/2016

"Great experience - Love the car!"

From start to driving off the lot in my new CRV it was a great experience. Jackie was friendly and professional. She asked me what I wanted in a car - everything down to what color I liked, found the car that had everything I wanted, plus! Then she did a great job of getting the price down. I've never liked buying a car, but Jackie made it a pleasant experience. And I LOVE driving my CRV!!

Sissy Ridings
4/26/2016

"buying a Honda with Jacqueline Palmer!"

Buying a new car is an exciting and often frustrating process. I am not comfortable working with "Sales" people, however, working with Jacqueline Palmer made it a whole new and very pleasant experience. It is so refreshing to find someone who truly listens, took time to research, and find the perfect vehicle for us. You do not have to settle for a vehicle when Jacqueline will work hard to make it a personal transaction that meets and exceeds your expectations!

momamia50
4/24/2016

"Happy 2015 Honda CRV owner"

I had a very nice, comfortable experience when I purchased my CRV in October 2015. Shawn Bennett was my salesman, and he was everything one could hope for when buying a new vehicle. Shawn took a great deal of time with me and showed tremendous patience with me. I was not rushed into my decision. He took time to show me around the vehicle made the experience enjoyable. We walked the lot so I could be sure I was purchasing the exact vehicle I wanted. I highly recommend doing business with Shawn and Pohanka Honda. Shawn has done regular follow up wtih me to ask how I am enjoying the CRV and to answer any questions I have.

patrickfamily
4/21/2016

"Amazing Experience!!"

We wanted to lease a 2016 Honda for our daughter. Jacqueline Palmer did an awesome job getting us into the vehicle and with a montlhly payment in our budget! This is our first experience with a Honda and we are extremely happy!!!!

Reviews of Shawn Bennett