Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Joseph Seward

November 28, 2016

"Great car purchase"

- kobina taylor

I like Terry and Kingsley. They made my experience nice and easy. Will always recommend this dealership. I actually bought a used Honda Accord and they made it easy in terms of financing.

November 26, 2016

"Such a great experience! "

- Hkaur

I loved my experience there. Everyone is super helpful and accommodating. I definitely did not experience the same type of pressure selling I did at almost every other dealership I went to. They were also really patient with me after I decided to change a lease to a purchase. Juanita was my salesperson and she was wonderful. The finance manager, Tyler, definitely dealt with most of the trouble I created lol and he was extremely personable and patient despite all of my changes. Even the other employees were helpful. Each person I encountered at Pohanka was wonderful!

November 21, 2016

"Pohanka Honda experience "

- AngeloRush

Found my car at Pohanka Honda - 2016 Accord Sport. This was my very first Accord and I am extremely satisfied with it. I would like to thank Drew Hudson for his professional assistance and Providing a friendly non-pressure environment. I greatly appreciate him helping me get home with 2 cars in hand - that's what I call Service and going beyond.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $45925