Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
G$$$
2/27/2015

"Awesome Place! Amazing Customer Service"

I was in the market for a new car, but wasn't really "LOOKING" looking, just browsing. Had no real intention to purchase the day I walked in, but Chris Hayden and Tim Willis made me such a great offer and worked so hard to meet my expectations that I ended up driving away with a new fully loaded Accord. I'm glad I walked in and drove away with a new car. I'm a customer for life. It's nice to do business with a company that actually "gets" what customer service is all about and actually walks the walk and isn't just all talk. Thank you Pohanka Honda of Fredricksburg, Chris Hayden and Tim Willis for all your hard work, excellent customer service and for my new car. I'm actually looking forward to having it serviced there as well. How many times can you say that about a business?

Krystal
2/26/2015

"Amazing! Life long customer now!"

I had the best experience with Pohanka Honda in Fredericksburg yesterday! Mark Ross and Olga Kerry helped me out more then words can describe! I have poor credit, but they did not judge and did everything in their power to get me into a car! I absolutely love my new Civic and will come back and purchase all my vehicles from these two! I honestly can not say how grateful I am for them. The customer service I received from these two and Tamika in Finance, was outstanding! Pohanka, preformed a miracle for me and I am so thankful! They all went above and beyond what they needed to do. I left with a smile and tears of joy! Thank you all very much, you will see me again!!

cahampton70
2/25/2015

"AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!"

This is by far the BEST place to meet ALL your NEEDS! I started with there service department for a simple oil change 4 months ago. The Service Advisor was so informative! Not only that my car was returned to me with my driver seat in correct position, radio left as I left it, and it was washed! It's no wonder I returned to purchase a car on 2/22/15. Tim Willis & Chris Hayden jumped thru hoops to make sure I walked away happy with my purchase. My spouse was so impressed by the professionalism he too purchased a brand new car on the same day. We are now the proud owners of 2015 Honda Accord Sedan's. Thank you Pohanka of Fredericksburg, Chris Hayden, & Tim Willis! Pictures to follow this afternoon on my FB page of both of our new Honda Accord's!

Tim
2/17/2015

"Looking for the exact CR-V"

We went to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg looking for a 2015 CR-V Touring and it had to be a specific color inside and out. Once it was determined that we would have to wait a month or so before one might come in, we didn't mind the wait because we knew we were in good hands with Terry Jones. The professionalism and willingness to go out of his way to keep us updated made our entire process from start to finish a truly pleasant experience. The contact with Terry even after the sale has been helpful as we get adjusted to the different options and layout on our new CR-V.

bella
2/14/2015

"Excellent "

This is my third purchase inside a year. Each time I have worked with Bruce Wells, has been professional. The ordeal of purchasing a vehicle has been painless and on target. It has been stress free. All the staff members that I have been in contact with have always been friendly and professional. My questions where answered and I never felt pressured. The dedication that I have received from Bruce has won my loyalty. I will always go back. Last May, I worked with Bruce Wells and Mike Felice. I was sad to see that Mike was no longer part of the team.

myangelsjns1
2/11/2015

"2010 Honda CR-V (Mark Ross) (Perlita Roberts)"

Our experience at pohanka honda of fredericksburg was awesome. Mark Ross and Perlita Roberts, as well as some others was very respectful and helpful and the financial department too. They helped us with finding the right vehicle. Customer service was also a A+. Was there longer then expected but it was well worth it. Thanks you so much Mark Ross and Perlita Roberts for all you've done to get us in a great vehicle.

Perlita Roberts

R&SBoisvert
2/09/2015

"One great salesman (Terry Jones) and two new vehicles later!"

I’m not one who frequently writes reviews, but great service duly deserves acknowledgement. My husband and I each recently purchased vehicles from Terry Jones within a two months span. Terry won our loyalty and trust by his professionalism, availability, efficiency, dedication, and genuineness. Throughout the two months, Terry had spoken to me several times on the phone, addressing all my questions, and they weren’t all easy! If he didn’t know the answer at the time, he’d call back within a couple of days. Though Terry worked hard and was a dedicated salesman, he was never pushy and even presented lower priced options. In addition, Terry is the type of salesman who keeps in touch with you from the beginning to the end of the sales process. Two months after the purchase of our vehicles, he is still calling and keeping the lines of communication open for any concerns or questions we still may have! Incredible. As a side note, Kingsley (Terry’s boss) was quite accommodating as well. In the end, Kingsley gave me a higher than expected trade-in value for my old vehicle, which was a HUGE pleasant surprise!

Adora
2/05/2015

"Professional and Great Mannerism."

Terry Jones, From the moment my husband and I met him we knew we could work with him at that time we was not sure of buying a new car,Terry work with us,and assure us he would do everthing to make us comfortable buying this Honda CRV it is only three days getting used to all the features,but loving every minute of it Our sincere Thanks to Terry and he come highly recommended,also Pohanka Honda. The Clintons.

lizimsick
2/04/2015

"My service visit changed my life. "

I arrived to pohanka to service my 2010 civic that I purchased without a warranty from another dealership in 2011. I was not fully aware of how taken advantage I was until today. Pohanka Honda employees represent a great product that sells itself so when you are approached they are truly trying to get you in a car for your benefit and can do it in a few hours. My interest rates are low with so so credit.

Sharon Martin was the main person I dealt with in sales after I spoke with Olga.

2015 CT
2/04/2015

"Pleasant and Painless"

I brought my 2012 Crosstour into the dealership for an oil change and wash on superbowl sunday. By the time the service was complete I was convinced that I needed to update to a 2015 model. Mark Ross was instrumental in my decision by outlining the advantages of leasing vs buying. He took the time to listen and understand my needs (and my wants), and made the deal work. Jim Calvert exercised the financial transaction in a quick, understandable fashion. My last 3 new car purchases were made at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. World class service, void of games and gimmicks, by employees like Mark, Jim, Judaea, and Shane is what will keep me coming back.

Reviews of Mark Ross