Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Karen
9/19/2016

"Excellent service"

I went to this dealership with no intention of buying a car that day but to look at the colors available on the Ridgeline and to see what the "out the door price" price would be. I was introduced to Matthew Lazar who was extremely pleasant and very sociable. Matt was very knowledgeable about the new Ridgeline even though Honda did not make a Ridgeline last year. Matt worked with me and was able to get me a great trade in price on my old Honda (sight unseen) even with a head gasket leak! I left that day with a new 2017 Ridgeline in the color I wanted. I highly recommend Matt Lazaar if you are looking for a pleasant buying experience. Thanks Matt!

Matthew Lazaar

Honda Civic Owners
9/17/2016

"upgrading our Civic"

We wanted to upgrade our 2009 Honda Civic to a new 2016 Civic Coupe. We had contacted Alexandra Seaman before driving down to test drive a car. She gave us an out the door price that we found to be reasonable. We test drove the car and found it to be what we wanted. We traded in our 2009 Civic and received a fair and reasonable trade in. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Alex was extremely knowledgable and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend buying a car at Pohanka Honda!

Alexandra Seaman

Jon Whiting
9/03/2016

"Bad Service Experience "

In spring 2016, my mom and sister broke down returning from D.C. Mom's Honda van was not shifting right and stopped running. After being towed to Pohanka Honda, we were given a quote of between $2500 and $3000 for a new alternator and transmission overhaul. Mother decided that she would not repair the 1997 vehicle. When I went to settle the diagnostic bill, I was shocked that they charged us $450! Afterwards, having charged the battery, I DROVE the van to my mechanic who informed me that the issue was the alternator only. It seems the transmission won't shift right if the charging system falls below a minimum. The fix cost less than Pohanka's diagnostic! The van shifted perfectly. Either the dealership mechanics didn't know about this issue or they were trying to make some serious profit by overcharging my 90+ year old mother! I sent an email and left a message for the service manager without reply. Whether incompetent or unscrupulous, I'll not go back.

Bob ??

Satisfiedconsumer
8/31/2016

"Fourth Honda"

This is our fourth Honda purchased from this Honda dealership ! We've always had a great response from sales service or questions . This car was no exception! I can't imagine shopping anywhere else. We highly recommend Yousaf as a pleasant and knowledgeable sales person. Issac, Sandra and Nathan helped form a great team to get us in our new car and out the door ! Kudos to Pohanka Honda .

Mwss78
8/30/2016

"New car purchase"

Terry made it easy to purchase a new vehicle. Good deal and service. He made sure that we were satisfied our car. Recommend Terry to our friends.

Penney
8/23/2016

"Best Experience Ever!!!! "

I just purchased a Honda CRV from Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. This by far was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I worked with Terry Jones and he was a huge pleasure to work with. He listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and is very knowledgeable and told me everything I need to know and answered all my questions. From start to finish Terry gave me AAA++++ service all the way and the follow-up is great too. If you go to this dealership I highly recommend that you ask for Terry Jones. Pohanka does a wonderful job and is a great dealership and definitely would return to purchase another car.

Another Happy Customer
8/17/2016

"Fantastic Experience at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg!"

The entire team at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg - including Terry Jones - are professionals in every sense of the word. The process from start to finish, resulting in our decision to buy a 2016 Honda Odyssey, was very positive and seamless thanks to Terry's outstanding customer service. He has my, and my wife's, highest possible recommendation!!

hapy customer
8/11/2016

"great experience"

Hadd a wonderful experience at this dealership. All the employees were very bice even those who were not involved with my purchase. Mr. Adams was THE BEST sales person. He put no pressure on me to buy. Walked me through all the extra in my car.

pryo7654
8/07/2016

"Outstanding experience "

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Pohanka Toyota of Fredericksburg. The sales represent was very knowledgable of the cars features. he went out of his way to ensure I was completely satisfied. I will defintly go back there in the future.

A Happy Buyer--SAD CUSTOMER...
8/05/2016

"Fair but takes time."

The Service Department needs more people. Work quality is thorough and very good, but it also takes too much time to complete simple tasks. The most important aspect of a complete customer satisfaction is a good product with good support and Honda lives for that ideal. I hope they can improve wait times but retain their excellent work quality.

Will not name anyone involved.

Reviews of Yusef Adams