Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
TPayton002
8/27/2015

"Amazing from Beginning to End"

I just went to the dealership on August 22 to see what I would have to do to get out of my car. I browsed through the used vehicles on the website prior to going, picking my top 5 for sometime in the future. I did not expect to be driving away with a BRAND NEW CAR. I worked primarily with Bill Hamilton and finished up with James Dosado. Bill is great at what he does. I felt very comfortable working with him. He's extremely personable, very understanding, and made sure I got everything I wanted. (And I didn't even know I wanted it) If you are reading this and looking for a car, go to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg!!! Even if you're thinking about looking for a car, go to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg!!! They're the best!!

James Dosado

Chowee
8/17/2015

"Car buying experience"

My wife and I purchased a Honda Accord EX last 8/15/2015 at this dealership. I must say that it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Our salesman, TERRY JONES, made the whole process very comfortable for me and my wife. Not only was Terry helpful , very friendly, patient, but also knowledgeable about the car that we bought. We would definitely recommend this dealership and most especially TERRY JONES to our fiends and family and to those who plan to buy a a new or used car. Solomon & Doris Ibanez

TERRY JONES, KINSLEY KWAKYE

NGSanta
8/08/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

Mark Ross did a great job getting me not only all the features I needed, but also the ones I wanted but could do without, and close to the price range I stipulated. I didn't think it could be done, but both he and Isaac Hawkins worked well together to find a way to make it happen. Thank you!

jimmywoo
8/03/2015

"They Know How to Do Business the Right Way"

I had the pleasure of working with Ray O'Bryhim and Chris Hayden. Both of them made my transaction easy and painless. The went ABOVE and BEYOND and had my vehicle delivered to me, since my wife just gave birth, leaving me unable to find another person to go to the dealership with, while also ensuring her health at home. Chris made the paperwork simple, painless, and extremely efficient to get through. These days, it's tough to find vendors that transact business the old school way (build and foster relationships and earn the business). It is safe to say that Pohanka has earned my business relationship moving forward. First impressions are the lasting ones and I look forward to working with Ray and Chris again.

Ray O'Bryhim

Dbbooks
7/27/2015

"2016 Hobda Pilot Touring"

Good experience with Pohanka. Sales person Anna Gannon, was very nice, courteous and helpful with the process. The only down side was the wait to do our paperwork.

Anna Gannon

nizanthece
7/24/2015

"Worst Ever Experince"

Last month i have bought a new Honda vehicle from Pohanka Honda. Sales man was good. He helped me find out good car and everything went well on the day i purchased. When i went back home checked my credit history, my credit history was checked twice without intimating me. I was very polite is ask Pohanka employee, why there are two request, he gave multiple irresponsible replies. Again, today i got a call from their Sales head(Person claimed himself ) , he was very rude in asking few documents. Buying Honda from Pohanka does not mean that, they can talk anything to a customer. But is the attitude he showed me, when he was speaking with me. Be very careful. Post purchase experience is horrible. 1. Two time credit check for single purchase this is purely because of poor co-ordination between your departments. When i question about these, i was given some irresponsible answers. 2. Worst attitude shown post purchase: Some one one claimed him self as a Pohanka Honda Sales head, spoke with me, something i dont want to speak with others or hear from anybody.

IS

jodylynn
7/23/2015

"Good Service"

Mark Ross really had my best interest in mind and made sure that I got the best deal I could possibly get on my new Civic EX.

Accrd2015
7/21/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg had exactly the 2015 Accord we wanted and at a great price. Anna Gannon and Pohanka ensured we got all we needed and followed through with their word so that we were happy with our purchase. They were polite, courteous, and responsive to all our needs and desires. Anna has also contacted us afterwards to ensure we are happy and we are. I highly recommend Pohanka Honda and Anna.

Anna Gannon

mark11
7/18/2015

"Fantastic service"

I've been going here for years and this place has always been great. The service advisors are friendly and the salesfolk are not pushy at all. They treat you well, have the best waiting area I've seen at a dealer (Massage chairs! unlimited Starbucks coffee or espresso-based drinks! A nice TV area or a quiet room where I can get on wifi and do some work) My wife and I (and now my kids) have had many hondas over the years and I wouldn't go anywhere but here for sales or service.

jm123
7/15/2015

"Above and Beyond"

Mark Ross really went the extra mile to ensure that I got the best deal possible! I had been searching for a car for awhile, and almost purchased a different one, but Mark got me a better deal and provided a much better experience overall. He was friendly, knowledgable and extremely attentive! I travelled 5+ hours from NYC to get this car and Mark made certain I was well taken care of - from picking me up at the train station, to walking me through all of the paperwork, to checking on me to make sure I had arrived back home in NYC safe and sound. Sebastian, who handled the financing and paperwork, was also stellar - he was kind and knowledgable, making sure I understood all of the terms and fine print before signing anything. I would definitely make the long trek to purchase from Pohanka Honda again!

Sebastian