Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

July 11, 2017

"WOW!!!"

- vvokes

Cody Beacorn was the best!! He was a little firecracker. He worked hard to get me in and he made sure I was a happy camper. I got a sweet ride for a sweet price and I had one SWEET experience. I recommend Cody to everybody.

Judaea Horn
Other Employees : Cody Beacorn

June 29, 2017

"2017 CRV EX-L SENSING & NAV"

- Ash2014

Shawn was great at helping with the deal when I came into Pohanka for the third time & Hillary wasn't there. He was patient, understanding & attentive to all my concerns. I am not the easiest customer to please, but Shawn did an awesome job and Tim Willis finalized the deal. I would recommend Pohanka to all my friends & family. Big thanks to Shawn, Hillary & Tim! Also a shout out to the service dept., especially Mike.

Shawn Bennett
Juanita Murphy
Tim Willis
Other Employees : Hillery Patch, Mike B.

April 21, 2017

"Above and Beyond!"

- Ruthie Miller

I purchased my certified used 2014 Honda Civic about a month ago and couldn't be more pleased and satisfied with both the car and the people at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. My salesman, Mitch was friendly and very helpful and there was no pressure to buy. He was knowledgeable and explained everything very well. The sales manager, Kingsley was super friendly and very easy to talk to and my negotiations were met in full. I got my vehicle for a great price! My finance guy was Matt Carpenter and I got excellent care from him as well. I loved the fact that he was always smiling. It's funny how little things like that can just make your day! Today, I spoke with Brady in the service department with a million and one questions. He was very friendly and answered the phone with great enthusiasm...what a great start! Brady was very patient with me while I asked my plethora of questions. He answered every one of them with great knowledge. I am extremely pleased with Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg and would highly recommend them. Just one more little tid bit for anyone looking for a great car. I recently traveled around 600 miles and got a gas mileage of 42.2 mpg! EXCELLENT!

Kingsley Kwakye