Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Penney
8/23/2016

"Best Experience Ever!!!! "

I just purchased a Honda CRV from Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. This by far was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I worked with Terry Jones and he was a huge pleasure to work with. He listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and is very knowledgeable and told me everything I need to know and answered all my questions. From start to finish Terry gave me AAA++++ service all the way and the follow-up is great too. If you go to this dealership I highly recommend that you ask for Terry Jones. Pohanka does a wonderful job and is a great dealership and definitely would return to purchase another car.

Another Happy Customer
8/17/2016

"Fantastic Experience at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg!"

The entire team at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg - including Terry Jones - are professionals in every sense of the word. The process from start to finish, resulting in our decision to buy a 2016 Honda Odyssey, was very positive and seamless thanks to Terry's outstanding customer service. He has my, and my wife's, highest possible recommendation!!

hapy customer
8/11/2016

"great experience"

Hadd a wonderful experience at this dealership. All the employees were very bice even those who were not involved with my purchase. Mr. Adams was THE BEST sales person. He put no pressure on me to buy. Walked me through all the extra in my car.

pryo7654
8/07/2016

"Outstanding experience "

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Pohanka Toyota of Fredericksburg. The sales represent was very knowledgable of the cars features. he went out of his way to ensure I was completely satisfied. I will defintly go back there in the future.

A Happy Buyer--SAD CUSTOMER...
8/05/2016

"Fair but takes time."

The Service Department needs more people. Work quality is thorough and very good, but it also takes too much time to complete simple tasks. The most important aspect of a complete customer satisfaction is a good product with good support and Honda lives for that ideal. I hope they can improve wait times but retain their excellent work quality.

Will not name anyone involved.

Ares
8/04/2016

"Superb Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Pohanka. Terry and Don who assisted me were very professional - experienced, knowledgeable, and patient. Their email responses to questions were very prompt. I sent Terry an email that we will be at the dealer in 15 minutes to test drive a car, within minutes of arrival, Don had us set up and ready to test drive the car that we like. It was already late that Thursday night but Terry and Donald accommodated us until all our questions were satisfactorily answered. It was already past 9 pm and so didn't want to start the transaction and to ensure that we like the vehicle that we test drove, Terry surprised us with an approval to take the vehicle home with us and return it the next day. The quality of customer service was superb. I never felt pressured into buying nor even felt trapped in to a deal. The finance department was very helpful too; Nathan was able to get me a lower interest rate, better than what I already had. Overall, it w as the best car buying experience I ever had. Pohanka, specifically the "Dynamic Duo" Terry and Don are very highly recommended!

Nathan Caskey

s12345
8/02/2016

"Wonderful experience and price"

Had a wonderful experience with this dealer and especially the sales person Mr Terry who had been very helpful and was available during the entire purchase process. There are still areas that the dealership could improve.

A Happy Buyer--SAD CUSTOMER...
8/02/2016

"Good but could be Better."

Pros: Concise but informative coverage of all sales related topics. Competitive pricing and excellent overall products. Accommodating salesforce and average customer friendly environment. Cons: Long waiting times for service. Non-transparent sales contracting. Accurate product pricing requires thorough review of the fine-prints and details. Dealership employees seems to be too busy and stressed-out Overall: Great sales team! Kuddos to David and Nathan. Both has been very helpful and very patient.

David Lopez

clarissa505
8/02/2016

"Great dealership in the area."

Kelly Grimes did not disappoint me. The day i decided to buy my CRV i was driving my rental car and since i cannot find nobody to drive my newly bought CRV to my home Kelly offers to drive my car all the way to my residence. She went above and beyond and it made my day.

Kelly Grimes

Alec1234
8/01/2016

"Great experience and great price!"

I completed most of my research on the internet and when I decided to go with a Honda, Pohanka Honda stood out on price and I received tremendous service from Terry Jones. He was professional and very knowledgeable. The whole experience was A+.

Reviews of Yusef Adams