Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Dbbooks
7/27/2015

"2016 Hobda Pilot Touring"

Good experience with Pohanka. Sales person Anna Gannon, was very nice, courteous and helpful with the process. The only down side was the wait to do our paperwork.

Anna Gannon

jodylynn
7/23/2015

"Good Service"

Mark Ross really had my best interest in mind and made sure that I got the best deal I could possibly get on my new Civic EX.

Accrd2015
7/21/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg had exactly the 2015 Accord we wanted and at a great price. Anna Gannon and Pohanka ensured we got all we needed and followed through with their word so that we were happy with our purchase. They were polite, courteous, and responsive to all our needs and desires. Anna has also contacted us afterwards to ensure we are happy and we are. I highly recommend Pohanka Honda and Anna.

Anna Gannon

mark11
7/18/2015

"Fantastic service"

I've been going here for years and this place has always been great. The service advisors are friendly and the salesfolk are not pushy at all. They treat you well, have the best waiting area I've seen at a dealer (Massage chairs! unlimited Starbucks coffee or espresso-based drinks! A nice TV area or a quiet room where I can get on wifi and do some work) My wife and I (and now my kids) have had many hondas over the years and I wouldn't go anywhere but here for sales or service.

jm123
7/15/2015

"Above and Beyond"

Mark Ross really went the extra mile to ensure that I got the best deal possible! I had been searching for a car for awhile, and almost purchased a different one, but Mark got me a better deal and provided a much better experience overall. He was friendly, knowledgable and extremely attentive! I travelled 5+ hours from NYC to get this car and Mark made certain I was well taken care of - from picking me up at the train station, to walking me through all of the paperwork, to checking on me to make sure I had arrived back home in NYC safe and sound. Sebastian, who handled the financing and paperwork, was also stellar - he was kind and knowledgable, making sure I understood all of the terms and fine print before signing anything. I would definitely make the long trek to purchase from Pohanka Honda again!

Sebastian

lflores40
7/08/2015

"Amazing & Knowledgeable"

My sales person, Olga Kerry was great. She worked hard to get me into the car and payment I wanted. I loved the new HRV so much. The dealership is wonderful. It was clean, they have a small cafeteria, and everyone was very friendly. But, I have to say working with Olga was the best part. She is a hard worker and she took excellent care of us. Pohanka Honda is our new dealership of choice. I will be back for our next purchase!

kimn429
7/07/2015

"Worth the wait"

I had been in the market to purchase a new vehicle for some time and had been working with multiple local dealerships in my area but when it came to finally making a purchase on a vehicle I ended up driving 3+ hours to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg because not only did they provide me with the best price and financing on my vehicle but I felt that this dealership did more than any other local dealership to earn my business, Both Olga and Emily were especially great to work with, both responded to any questions and concerns I had promptly and aiding me in the car buying process each and every step of the way. Purchasing from this dealership was undoubtedly worth my time and the drive and I look forward to working with Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg again on future vehicle purchases.

Emily Thomas

CPK
6/26/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE...EVER."

Richard Slater and Isaac Hawkins were absolutely awesome, and Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg continues to be the ONLY place we buy our cars. We have bought our last three new vehicles from Pohanka Honda over the last 6 years and haven't regretted any single purchase. Of each of them, the best experience we've had took place a few days ago. Richard Slater was our sales agent, and he gave us the information, counsel, space, and assistance that made this our best auto buying experience ever. We never felt like we were being sold a car, we truly felt like we were being respected, assisted, and treated as a potential customer but valued patron of their facility. Richard made my wife and I feel at home, gave us the space we requested, and helped us as we requested and needed. He was professional and courteous and treated us not only like a customer but...well like family. Isaac Hawkins handled our paperwork and he too was...in a word...awesome. He and Richard worked with us until about midnight (it was a busy evening) and both were personable and courteous throughout the entire evening. I suggest you take Richard Slater, copy his playbook, and make it required reading for all of your new sales force...he has what it takes to make the purchase decision a very good experience for your future life-long customers.

Richard Slater

Paigemar001
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Mark handled the sale of my new Accord Hybrid with speed and ease. He made sure I understood the functions of the vehicle. Thank you Mark!

Tweety1_64
6/15/2015

"Compliments to Honda Sales Staff"

I received excellent customer service from the professional and gracious Honda sales staff members. I really appreciated their great services and my great buying experience! I would highly recommend Pohanka Honda to other Potential buyers. Much thanks to my purchasing team.

Reviews of Mark Ross