Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

Joseph Seward, Sales Consultant, Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Joseph Seward

December 19, 2016

"Naseer, I am sorry your experience was so bad.Ours was 5star"

- Scampini1

I saw the previous review of this employee and was shocked as our experience was nothing like this. Either Eugene has matured into a completely different person in 8 months or this account of Eugenes behavior is not 100% factual. I will say this: this is a business, and if you don't come into this store educated and informed this business is going to try to make a profit. That is just the way capitalism works, God bless America. So be forewarned, don't come into this dealership or any other without knowing average price points and values. Other than than that, Eugene is a fantastic and respectful salesperson. The maintenance team is extremely warm and friendly. Senior management when faced with me walking out buying nothing, was willing to get me a deal that persuaded me to buy. I would not have done so without Eugene.

December 15, 2016

"One of the best buying experiences!"

- Cutigers

We worked with Terry Jones on trading in a Toyota Sienna for a new Honda Pilot and I must admit that our deal was tougher than expected, but these guys never stopped trying to come up with potential solutions to get us in a our new Pilot. First off Terry and the team did everything they could make us feel relaxed and appreciated; Terry spent a great deal of time in explaining the in and out of the Pilot so that my wife was familiar with it, secondly the team did all they could to ensure we would get the best deal for our car and trade. This was without a doubt the least stressful of an experience we have ever had. I am now looking to trade my other car in for a vehicle from these guys! Couldn't be more thankful for Pohanka, Terry, and the overall experience!

December 15, 2016

"Great buying experience"

- Nicole

Shawn Bennett was great! He was very responsive and communicative through email and had 2 models ready for us to compare when we arrived. He was very knowledgeable and helped us find the right vehicle for our needs. Very pleasant and easy to work with. Highly recommended, would buy from him again.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $32145