Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

Joseph Seward, Sales Consultant, Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Joseph Seward

February 21, 2017

"Best Purchasing Experience I've had at a Dealership"

- Hoshi1

My purchasing experience with Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg VA was great! None of the sales or finance people were pushy and all were extremely helpful with my purchase. They even went above and beyond to set up the vehicle with initial Honda Sensing features and the audio features I would need. Shawn Bennett was excellent at reviewing all the features in my vehicle with me and even went out of his way to help me see up the garage door opener. Alexandra Seaman was also awesome in taking me on numerous different test drives to help me settle on the vehicle right for me. Kingsley Kwakye was also excellent at finalizing a deal I was happy with.

February 04, 2017

"My 1st car"

- jgarner

This was my first car buying experience and the team at Pohanka Honda of Fredrickburg, VA was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable! There was no rush; I didn’t feel pressured to buy. This dealer ship is very spacious, clean, with a good atmosphere upon arrival. They have polite customer service staff; my sales consultant (Drew) was honest straight to the point and handled all financial negation well. As a first time car buyer, the process was very smooth; Drew, James and Eugene made it easy! I received a GREAT deal on my 2013 Hyundai Elantra! Thanks so much guys.

January 25, 2017

"BUYER BEWARE!!! Scam Dealership!!!! "

- Inuksunamoon

I would never encourage any citizen in their right minds to spend their money at this dealership. They will sell you on the car & then change all policy once you sit down to sign paperwork. Tyler Coles is one of the ring leaders teaching Kevin Chapa to be dishonest too. This has to be one of the MOST dishonest car dealers I have ever dealt with. Don't tell me I'm approved for a loan, I take car, sign all paperwork & 2 weeks later now all of a sudden I DONT have a loan? Bait & Switch to the max, they told me a price for a warranty on the phone & low & behold I get there & "that information I gave you about your warranty was massively incorrect but I do have a warranty that has 12000 miles less for the same price" All I can say is Buyer Beware!!!

• Business Lounge