Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Moirodriguez3
4/14/2015

"Former Sales Veteran"

I recently purchased a Honda 2015 CRV-EX, I was in and out within less than 2 hours!!!!! Cindy Cloud-Thompson was and is amazing!!!!!! She's explained everything well and is a former Marnie, being from the Navy she helped me out a lot and understood my situation. I totally without a doubt recommend the dealership and CINDY lol! They're great trust me! Oh and Jim the guy from Texas was awesome as well!!!

Bill
4/14/2015

"Great car buying experience with Olga Kerry"

Olga Kerry contacted me about selling my old 2006 Honda Odyssey and buying a new 2015 model. She put me in touch with Mark Ross, my salesman, and I ended up getting a great deal. Olga was very friendly and helped us have a great experience at Pohanka Honda!

sangram134
4/12/2015

"Very good experience "

I recently bought a new 2015 Honda Accord EX from "Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg". Victor, my sales person, was very friendly and patient in explaining me all the features of the vehicle and answering all my questions. This was my first car and I had so many questions. He answered everything with a smile in his face. I had a very complicated case where I drove from a different state in an one way rental car and dropped off there. He took care of everything for me. I returned my rental car in their shop and they returned it to rental agency. To my pleasant surprise, they even reimbursed my one way drop charge for rental car also (Thank you so much for this). He completed all the paper work well before in time, so that I would not spend much time there. I must tell, I got the best deal for the car, best customer service and the best sales person. Thanks Victor :) I would definitely recommend "Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg" to everyone

Scott Paris
4/08/2015

"Working with Mark Ross of Pohanka is a Great Experience!"

We recently traded in a used vehicle to get a Pohanka certified Pilot. Mark Ross walked us through all of the inventory and made sure we understood all of our options. When we selected the vehicle we wanted to purchase Mark helped us get through all of the paperwork with great ease. Mark is a pleasure to work with and we plan to make him our go to person on future purchases.

carbuyer33
3/28/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Spoke to Don Erickson, seemed to be straight forward salesman. He wrote back beating my best price by a significant amount. He wrote "We are at $30,000 plus tax, Tags and titling fees. That includes roof fack and rails, cargo tray, both uninstalled. Also includes destination." On numerous occasions he confirmed that it included all dealer fees in the price. If you add the dealer processing fee again, their price is not worth considering. Planned to take a long drive in the next day to purchase vehicle and asked for OTD price. When the OTD price was put together, I was told Manager named Tim Willis did a bait and switch and said the $599 dealer processing fee is not included. I spent numerous hours planning trip and purchase only because they sent me the original email and then verbally confirmed that processing fee is included. I spoke to Ray O'Bryhim, the GM and he wouldn't admit it was an error, instead of justified that title fees means dealer processing fee and that I misunderstood. Don sent an email basically saying that management changed their mind. I assume they either priced it too low or bait and switched. GM would not stand by original quote and basically told me that I read it wrong and that he didn't see the problem and that it doesn't matter what the written or verbal quote said. Old fashion waste of time and bait and switch.

Ray O'Bryhim

Rob22554
3/23/2015

"I didn't plan to buy a new car but ..."

I wanted to say what a great experience we had this weekend with Chris Hayden. I had been receiving email after email from Honda for over a week. I reluctantly told the wife about the Honda event and of course she decided we should make an appointment. I had no intention of purchasing a car this past weekend. I was very happy with my 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid. After looking at the new 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid my wife and I determined that it just didn't make sense to purchase a new car. The payments were more than I wanted and we just couldn't see making a $700 a month payment when we were happy with the car we already owned. Chris was very patient and suggested we look at the same car without being a Hybrid. We test drove the car and were very skeptical that Chris and the team at Pohanka Honda were going to persuade us with any offer to make us change our minds. However, Chris came back with an offer that made sense to us and we decided to make the purchase. It was nice not to feel pressured or harassed to make a purchase. This is the second car we have purchased from Pohanka in three years and our fourth Honda vehicle. Please tell Chris how much we appreciate his time and understanding while we made decisions. He was instrumental in helping us make a solid decision. If you ever need service at Pohanka Honda, ask for Shane Yingling. While my wife and daughter were sitting with me in the show room we came to the same conclusion. We had all been helped by Shane over the past year or so and without knowing it had all come to the same conclusion, that we wanted his help every time we came in, oil change, tire pressure, or service, it didn't matter we have all been impressed by his willingness to help and honesty in what we needed to do now and what we could put off. My family and I highly recommend Shane Yingling and Chris Hayden to you and your family. Robert and Teresa Bader

MBW
3/21/2015

"Great Overall Experience "

Recently purchased a 2015 CRV from Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. Victor Gutierrez my salesman did a great job informing me of the features of the new CRV and guiding me through the buying process. Mallie Stevens was also great working with me on the financing side of this car purchase. Will definately be back if I need another Honda.

Victor Gutierrez, Mallie Stevens

NishantSharma
3/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

When we decided to buy new 2015 Honda Odyssey, friends recommended Pohanka Dealership in Fredericksburg. I must say we were not disappointed at all visiting only one dealership for this sale while we called up few other dealers as well to check on rates. We were helped by salesman Victor Gutierrez who stayed very patient all along answering all queries and providing relevant information in timely fashion. It was a pleasurable experience dealing with him and with this dealership in general. Thanks Victor for making the entire process so smooth and easy for us! I would strongly recommend this dealership for not only absolutely great prices but also their customer service and ease of doing business.

Victor Gutierrez Tim Willis

Felicia
3/13/2015

"Pleasant experience"

My husband and I recently decided to purchase a used vehicle. The first dealership we went to (upon recommendation from a friend), tried to work with us. The people were generally nice. But they were quite pushy, made us feel guilty for choosing not to purchase from them, and didn't offer us a great deal. Pohanka Honda was completely different. Everyone we encountered was pleasant, helpful, and not at all pushy, especially our salesman, Terry Jones. Unlike the first dealership, which only wanted to show us the most expensive used vehicles they had, Terry listened to what our needs were and delivered. In spite of needing to work on the numbers a little bit, even that was a pleasant process. In the end were were not only pleased with our purchase, but at peace as well. I would definitely return to Pohanka Honda

Terry Jones

thubenthal
3/12/2015

"amazing"

Mark Ross was absolutely great and definitely a great addition to the car business. I told him exactly want I wanted and he got it no mistakes no hassle and no pressure. Any future purchases I will go to him!!

Reviews of Mark Ross