Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Sree_sow
2/03/2016

"Drove a Honda CR-V back home happily and contended"

We went to frederisburg on a Saturday evening to check on the showrooms for our new car.... We met terry jones in pohanka showroom who was such a nice person and took us so patiently to shows us available cars models and discussed with us the best rates. Though it was taking us a real long time to finalize terry jones waited patiently on us an helped us to make a discussion. Though towards the last few minutes we turned upset for the reason we need to face terry jones boss to ask him for more discounts( who doesn't ask for ??) and his boss was a bit rude for no reason ...... He could have just refused a little politely ..... Still it was for terry jones the sales person who turned the bitter situation to be a pleasant one.... We drove home with our new car and terry stayed and worked late just for us!!!! Thank you for that.....

davis,teresa
1/18/2016

"Great deal !!"

The dealer was very nice and courteous. The car that I bought did not have floor mats or an owners manual but, my dealer ordered them for me at no cost, Plus I got a great deal !! Thank you Andy !!

Andy Dompke

EJW
1/09/2016

"2016 Accord"

I drive by Pohanka routinely but live elsewhere. I had quotes from my local dealership but decided to check out Pohanka's online inventory and price. They responded almost immediately. After an exchange of emails I received a quote. I stopped by on my way home the next day and leased an Accord EX-L with navigation/sensing for the price I wanted to pay. When I picked the car up two days later I was told they made a mistake in the price and in actuality it was much better so they tore up my lease and wrote me a new one for the better price. I got the car I wanted at a better price than I was looking for and far superior to the dealership in my hometown. Everything was first rate and I loved the look and feel of the car as I drove it home.

Uday
1/04/2016

"Good Dealership and Great Experience"

I was looking for a new CRV touring for the past 2 months but could not get a good deal until my brother referred me to Pohanka Fredericksburg . I had a conversation over phone with the dealer and got all the details before I went to dealership. The sales representative’s Amelia/Joseph and the Sales Manager Kingsley are very helpful in explaining about the car in detail and the purchase process. I got it for a good deal and I would recommend to my friends as well. Though the entire process took a bit more time at the dealership , I was happy to drive back my new car on the same day. Thanks again.

Elizabeth N.
1/04/2016

"Impressed by Pohanka Professionalism"

Just bought a 2016 Honda Accord Touring. I adore my new car. I had a great sales experience with Terry Jones. He was extremely knowledgeable about all models and trim levels. Everyone was very professional and friendly. The facility has a children's area and a free (and very nice) concession area. My experience at Pohanka was awesome and Terry helped to make that happen.

Venkat Mallela
1/04/2016

"Outstanding Service and a Great price "

I just tagged along with my brothers just to see the cars but not to buy one even though I was in a need for a family car. Having seen the way Joseph appealed to us I was at ease and to make my choice. I was just relying upon my brothers to do the price analysis and I believe we all walked with a best price possible at that point of time. Thanks to Joseph and Kingsley. Next time if I have a need for another car , I will definitely go to POHANKA.

jaqadish
1/04/2016

"Best Sales Experience ever had"

Never would have I expected a car purchase would be so stress free, consumer friendly and not tiring/frustrating, thanks to Joseph and his amazing patience/friendliness. I and my brother spent almost 7 hrs trying to purchase one minivan after the other (1 for each one of us) and Joseph was great through and through. When we drove out at 10pm, he waved good bye to us and offered to help even on his way home. Never before had I experienced such. From the pricing standpoint, Joseph and his manager did their best to give us the best deal that we were hoping to get and clarified upfront all the fees and monthly payments etc. Now, I know where to go for my next Honda purchase. Do your research online, take the lowest price you find to Joseph and work with him to get you lower than the lowest you find and I am sure you will not be disappointed. Best of luck.

RB
1/01/2016

"Great service - smooth transaction"

Purchased a new Honda CR-V and the process was smooth from start to finish. Normally, one would expect the sales rep's enthusiasm to dip once the booking is confirmed. But, in this case, till I drove out the car, they were very helpful and explained the things patiently.

LDouglasL
12/23/2015

"Smooth transaction from start to finish."

This is my second car purchase from Pohanka of Fredericksburg. Based on our pleasant experience with sales and service over the years, we gave them first dibs to see if they could match my out-the-door price. Well, they met my number and had the exact model and color in inventory, so there was no need to visit another Honda dealership. Yes, I will return (again) to Pohanka of Fredericksburg for future car purchases. Special thanks to Terry Jones, you're the best!

Jamey
12/21/2015

"Service was unbelievable"

Tammy was my sales rep, and she went so far out of her way to make me not just feel comfortable but truly glad I was at your dealership and Tim and James where the exact same. You are not paying them near enough for the kind of professional yet friendly service they provide. I will shop at your dealership again as well as refer others to this place because of type of service I received and am still receiving. Thank you for having such great employees.

Reviews of Terry Jones