Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

March 24, 2017

"Great Service"

- Wright

I leased a new 2017 HRV my second lease with salesman Don Erickson. He has always been great. He is knowledgable and advises well. He knew what I wanted and help me get what I needed and then some. Don has a great sense of humor and keeps you entertained during the time it takes to purchase/lease a car. I would highly recommend him as a salesman.

March 21, 2017

"AMAZZZZING"

- RachelRae

Made Car buying so much fun :) thank you Will Return in a couple of years to check out some new cars and pray Dana is still there!!!

March 20, 2017

"Not a Completely Terrible Experience"

- kr1234

I purchased a 2017 Honda CRV from this dealer. My sales person Bruce Thomas was wonderful from the start. He listened to my wants and needs from the start, and picked out the perfect vehicle for a test drive. The rub didn't start until we returned to the dealership. I have purchased three other Hondas from this dealership. They were under the supervision of Kingsley Kwakye. My previous transactions had been smooth, and without hassle or haggling required. Kingsley had actually called me when I set up my appointment to meet Bruce to confirm I was coming in. I was glad to hear he was still there, and would be the sales manager. It was a shame that he left prior to me coming in that night. I instead dealt with Shehzad Qayyam. He is by far the rudest sales manager I have ever met. His "deal" required the most haggling I have ever had, and then he came over to tell me that what I wanted was not possible. I do understand that numbers are just numbers, however I am a customer and not a number. When I asked to speak to his boss, Shehzad got up, did not say a word and walked away. This was the tipping point that almost made me leave the dealership and drop the deal. Judeaea Horn was my only reason for staying and purchasing a car. She was very kind, and listened to my needs. She was able to work a deal which was within what I was able to do. Why couldn't this have been done from the start? Anyhow from here it was a pleasure to work with the dealership the rest of the way. My finance person James Sinc, was great. He was young, however competent and thorough in his work. The vehicle took a few days to deliver due to hail damage. I was slightly frustrated with the lack of communication through the process of the repair, however Bruce took time out of his day off to figure out what was going on, and give me an accurate time frame as to when the vehicle was going to be ready. I would recommend this dealer, however I would highly caution you against working with Shehzad if he is sitting in the Sales Manager's seat. He will leave you frustrated, and feeling like you are interrupting his day.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $29044