Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Velma
5/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

On 5/9/2015, I went into Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg on invitation by Olga Kerry. Although I needed a new car, I had no intention of buying one from Honda. However, both Olga and Maureen Summerill captured my heart with their listening skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of their products (cars functionality). They did not just want to sell you a car. Their first priority was meeting the customer needs. There was no anxiety on their part to just "close a deal." They found the right fit car for me. Can you tell? I bought a new 2015 Honda Accord and amazed at the space, comfort and features of the vehicle. Ms. Kerry and Ms. Summerill efficiency allowed me to be out of the dealership in just a few short hours. Additionally, Ms. Olga followed up with me after the purchase via email, phone conversation to make certain that all was well with the car and to answer any questions that I might have. Thanks to Olga and Maureen, I am in a car that meet my every need: personal, business and financial. Velma Davis

Ealbarenga22
5/12/2015

"Light at the end of the tunnel "

So I recently got into an accident where my car was totaled and the other driver fled the scene which left me in really bad shape and my insurance company was only offering me whatvthe worth of nun car was not including what I owed on the car because I was still paying a note (I made the terrible decision of not having gap insurance when I was younger) anyway. I got in touch with a lawyer for my claim, who referred me to bill Hamilton of pohanka. They were able to get me in a brand new 2015 Honda civic with my terrible credit score and no co signer AND paid the remainder I owed on my car. My note was still in a reasonable price range and my interest rate was cut in half!!! They were a blessing

millerj333
5/09/2015

"Made buying a new car fun again"

Excellent sales skills. Asked questions to measure what was important to you and then answered the mail. Polite and courteous through out the buying experience. Kept us informed on where we were in the purchasing process. Outstanding product knowledge and in the rare case he didn't have the answer at hand, he did research to get the answer. Would definitely look him up to buy my next new car. Experience was like working with a friend.

cjbully5
5/09/2015

"Very enjoyable buying experience!"

Took my daughter in to look for a used vehicle and left with a new Pilot! When we walked in there was no competition for our attention. Greeted by a friendly woman who introduced us to Don Erikson. Don was very friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy in any way. I was looking at a used Pilot but was given an excellent deal on a new Pilot. Also given an excellent price for my trade in! Don also advised my daughter on an upcoming vehicle. We will be returning to see Don when that comes in.

Thompson77
5/06/2015

"EXCELLENT!!!!"

Our experience at the Honda of Fredericksburg was excellent!!!!! Mark greeted us as soon as we walked through the door and was able to find myself and my husband a car that we both loved! He was incredibly knowledgable about the Honda Civic we test drove and answered all of our questions! He was able to keep us within our budget and made us feel comfortable in knowing Honda values its customers! I'd have to say for my first car purchase experience, it was not as stressful as I imagined since Mark was so personable!! Even though the process took time, we felt like we had fun the ! It really helped me feel like I was making a great choice by choosing Honda! He really is a rock star and should be the offices rock star of Honda! Sincerely, Gloria and Cedric Thompson

Kim and Nick Foundos
5/06/2015

"Great Service!"

We went into Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg last Friday to look into trading in our 2012 Honda Odyssey for the new 2015 Honda Odyssey. We had made an appointment with Olga Kerry and she introduced us to Mark Ross. Mark let us know all of our options and told us everything we needed to know about the new Odyssey. We ended up making a deal and Olga and Mark helped us from start to finish. They are both very professional and helpful. Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg is lucky to have such great employees! We will recommend Olga and Mark to our friends, family and co-workers. Thanks for the great experience!

omio64
5/05/2015

"Hassle Free Car Buying Experience"

Terry Jones was our Sales Consultant. He made the whole process very easy. We did not have to waste time trying to haggle. He was staright forward and vey helpful and resourceful as well. This is the second car we bought from him for our family.

Terrry Jones

Granger Danger
5/02/2015

"Great price, great salesman!"

Pohanka gave us the best price around and even drove an hour to deliver the car to us. This is the second new vehicle we've bought from them in the last 6 years and were especially impressed this time by their customer service.

Terry Jones

Megunnoo
5/02/2015

"My first car purchase. "

In the beginning of April I went into pohanka honda of Fredericksburg looking for a new car, where I met deon. Not only was he a very professional and great sales person, he was an honest sales person, he was not trying to just get my money and watch me leave, he made me feel very comfortable and developed a form of trust with him with this being my first car purchase at just 20 years old. He didn't steer me in the wrong direction and was very patient with me as I was indecisive in the beginning. Even after my purchase he called to check in on how I was liking my new car and if there was anything else he could do to help me! I have recommended many of my friends and family to go to Deon, and I can honestly say because of him the next car I buy again will be from honda and HIM! HES GREAT!!

Price and Deidre Jett

"A Professional Experience"

Recently we had the pleasure of interacting with Bill and his team at Pohanka Honda. We have dealt with Pohanka for nearly 15 years. We were seeking to sell our current Odyssey (which we bought there 100,000 plus miles ago). Bill was professional and educational. He shepherded us through the process and purchased our existing car on the spot at a fair price. We could not have been treated with more respect and professionalism. Later when we decided we wanted to but a new vehicle we worked with him, Olga Kerry and Jim Calvert. I would highly recommend the dealership and that specific team in particular.

Reviews of Mark Ross