Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

60 South Gateway Drive,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Rob22554
3/23/2015

"I didn't plan to buy a new car but ..."

I wanted to say what a great experience we had this weekend with Chris Hayden. I had been receiving email after email from Honda for over a week. I reluctantly told the wife about the Honda event and of course she decided we should make an appointment. I had no intention of purchasing a car this past weekend. I was very happy with my 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid. After looking at the new 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid my wife and I determined that it just didn't make sense to purchase a new car. The payments were more than I wanted and we just couldn't see making a $700 a month payment when we were happy with the car we already owned. Chris was very patient and suggested we look at the same car without being a Hybrid. We test drove the car and were very skeptical that Chris and the team at Pohanka Honda were going to persuade us with any offer to make us change our minds. However, Chris came back with an offer that made sense to us and we decided to make the purchase. It was nice not to feel pressured or harassed to make a purchase. This is the second car we have purchased from Pohanka in three years and our fourth Honda vehicle. Please tell Chris how much we appreciate his time and understanding while we made decisions. He was instrumental in helping us make a solid decision. If you ever need service at Pohanka Honda, ask for Shane Yingling. While my wife and daughter were sitting with me in the show room we came to the same conclusion. We had all been helped by Shane over the past year or so and without knowing it had all come to the same conclusion, that we wanted his help every time we came in, oil change, tire pressure, or service, it didn't matter we have all been impressed by his willingness to help and honesty in what we needed to do now and what we could put off. My family and I highly recommend Shane Yingling and Chris Hayden to you and your family. Robert and Teresa Bader

MBW
3/21/2015

"Great Overall Experience "

Recently purchased a 2015 CRV from Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. Victor Gutierrez my salesman did a great job informing me of the features of the new CRV and guiding me through the buying process. Mallie Stevens was also great working with me on the financing side of this car purchase. Will definately be back if I need another Honda.

Victor Gutierrez, Mallie Stevens

NishantSharma
3/16/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

When we decided to buy new 2015 Honda Odyssey, friends recommended Pohanka Dealership in Fredericksburg. I must say we were not disappointed at all visiting only one dealership for this sale while we called up few other dealers as well to check on rates. We were helped by salesman Victor Gutierrez who stayed very patient all along answering all queries and providing relevant information in timely fashion. It was a pleasurable experience dealing with him and with this dealership in general. Thanks Victor for making the entire process so smooth and easy for us! I would strongly recommend this dealership for not only absolutely great prices but also their customer service and ease of doing business.

Victor Gutierrez Tim Willis

Felicia
3/13/2015

"Pleasant experience"

My husband and I recently decided to purchase a used vehicle. The first dealership we went to (upon recommendation from a friend), tried to work with us. The people were generally nice. But they were quite pushy, made us feel guilty for choosing not to purchase from them, and didn't offer us a great deal. Pohanka Honda was completely different. Everyone we encountered was pleasant, helpful, and not at all pushy, especially our salesman, Terry Jones. Unlike the first dealership, which only wanted to show us the most expensive used vehicles they had, Terry listened to what our needs were and delivered. In spite of needing to work on the numbers a little bit, even that was a pleasant process. In the end were were not only pleased with our purchase, but at peace as well. I would definitely return to Pohanka Honda

thubenthal
3/12/2015

"amazing"

Mark Ross was absolutely great and definitely a great addition to the car business. I told him exactly want I wanted and he got it no mistakes no hassle and no pressure. Any future purchases I will go to him!!

Happy2015
3/05/2015

"Honest and knowledgable "

The car buying process is one many dread; let's face it, salespeople have a bad reputation. Luckily, our experience couldn't have been better because of the salesman who assisted us: Terry Jones. He was honest, no sugar coating, and he didn't pressure us to make a decision. He straight up told me the pros and the cons of the vehicle, not just pros. When we told him we wanted to look elsewhere too, he wasn't all weird and anxious like some salesmen.. He made us feel like he really wanted us to make the best decision, regardless. Days later we purchased the 2012 Jeep that Terry showed us. The right salesman makes a huge difference, and we couldn't have had a better one! I highly recommend him. Thanks Terry!

Krystal
2/26/2015

"Amazing! Life long customer now!"

I had the best experience with Pohanka Honda in Fredericksburg yesterday! Mark Ross and Olga Kerry helped me out more then words can describe! I have poor credit, but they did not judge and did everything in their power to get me into a car! I absolutely love my new Civic and will come back and purchase all my vehicles from these two! I honestly can not say how grateful I am for them. The customer service I received from these two and Tamika in Finance, was outstanding! Pohanka, preformed a miracle for me and I am so thankful! They all went above and beyond what they needed to do. I left with a smile and tears of joy! Thank you all very much, you will see me again!!

cahampton70
2/25/2015

"AWESOME PLACE!!!!!!"

This is by far the BEST place to meet ALL your NEEDS! I started with there service department for a simple oil change 4 months ago. The Service Advisor was so informative! Not only that my car was returned to me with my driver seat in correct position, radio left as I left it, and it was washed! It's no wonder I returned to purchase a car on 2/22/15. Tim Willis & Chris Hayden jumped thru hoops to make sure I walked away happy with my purchase. My spouse was so impressed by the professionalism he too purchased a brand new car on the same day. We are now the proud owners of 2015 Honda Accord Sedan's. Thank you Pohanka of Fredericksburg, Chris Hayden, & Tim Willis! Pictures to follow this afternoon on my FB page of both of our new Honda Accord's!

Tim
2/17/2015

"Looking for the exact CR-V"

We went to Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg looking for a 2015 CR-V Touring and it had to be a specific color inside and out. Once it was determined that we would have to wait a month or so before one might come in, we didn't mind the wait because we knew we were in good hands with Terry Jones. The professionalism and willingness to go out of his way to keep us updated made our entire process from start to finish a truly pleasant experience. The contact with Terry even after the sale has been helpful as we get adjusted to the different options and layout on our new CR-V.

bella
2/14/2015

"Excellent "

This is my third purchase inside a year. Each time I have worked with Bruce Wells, has been professional. The ordeal of purchasing a vehicle has been painless and on target. It has been stress free. All the staff members that I have been in contact with have always been friendly and professional. My questions where answered and I never felt pressured. The dedication that I have received from Bruce has won my loyalty. I will always go back. Last May, I worked with Bruce Wells and Mike Felice. I was sad to see that Mike was no longer part of the team.

Reviews of Mark Ross