Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Info
About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Visit our 63,500 square foot eco-conscious facility. Located just off I-95 at exit 133B, you can't miss us. We have over 10 acres of new and certified pre-owned Honda vehicles. Finding the right car will be easy. As winners 2013 Dealerrater.com - Virginia Honda Dealer of the Year, we are eager to provide you with our award winning performance in customer service and sales. This award also recognizes us for our training and quality. Whether it be in our service and parts departments or when meeting our sales team, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is fully knowledgeable of your vehicle. Come and experience why people choose us. We open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience - no appointment is necessary.

About Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Business Lounge
Stevie Boy
12/16/2014

"Top Notch Customer Service"

To Whom It May Concern, Let it be know that the customer service at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg is top notch! My personal experience is one in which I will be a faithful customer as long as I am in the area. The best part of it is, I bought a used FORD. I felt as if I were their number one VIP. This treatment is unparalleled to ANY car buying experience I have ever experienced. My hats off to Maureen Summerhill. She was so sweet and honest with me. She never once tried to push me or over-ride me in any way. I will recommend anyone that is interested in buying a car (new or used) to this superb sales lady. Honorable mention of course goes out to the manager, Tim. He authorized and took care of all issues. He is as professional as they come. I'm sure he will be running the whole operation someday. Finally, the Mike in finance was as easy as can be. In and out, service with a smile. "Have a nice day Sir." and I was gone. If you are looking for a car buying experience that makes you feel good once you leave the lot, then look no further than Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. Sincerely, Steve Cheatham Gunnery Sergeant United States Marine Corps

set3p
12/05/2014

"Good Start, Poor Finish"

Our salesman Terry was detailed and helpful. The showroom and waiting areas were clean and comfortable. Our salesman did his best to answer questions and move us through the buying process quickly and easily. I would certainly deal with him again as we are considering getting a new Odyssey soon. The finance person at the end of the process was the opposite. After being at the dealership for two hours I just needed to sign a few papers and take my new car home with my wife and 3 year old. Instead he proceeded to pummel me for 20+ minutes with how quickly my new car was going to fail. How the electronics in these vehicles are terrible and unreliable. Only a fool wouldn't extend their warranty because many of the parts are poorly made. If I don't get the exterior treatment all the paint will peel off the car within a few short years. I'm sure he is incentivized to sell warranties and other post sale items but his approach was pushy, rude and assumed we were morons. This turned the experience on its head. I left tired and annoyed. Still recommending the dealership because until the final 30 minutes it was a good experience.

brianjlowry
11/15/2014

"Straightforward"

My wife and I recently decided we wanted to purchase a Honda Odyssey. We narrowed it down to the exact model and color that we wanted and then started our search. We visited and called multiple dealers in the Richmond area and were told time and time again that we needed to put down a deposit to start talking pricing so that they knew we were serious buyers. I reached out to Pohanka and was connected with Terry Jones who gave us an offer over the phone (the only dealership of 4 which gave us any number). We talked and came to a very fair verbal agreement on price. After telling the other dealers we had made a deal, ALL of them suddenly were willing to beat Pohanka's price by $500 (they didn't know the price we settled on). They had already lost my business by not being straightforward with me - as I had asked. We drove to Pohanka last night and bought our first van. The experience was great! On a side note, I think Mike Felice from Finance has a part-time gig as a comedian.

brenda.m.bates.5
10/27/2014

"2014 Honda Accord"

We got our new 2014 Honda after trading in our older SUV. We love the car, had a great experience. We are life long customers now.

kristiea
10/18/2014

"My First Car "

I just purchased my very first vehicle, a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe. Mark Ross had been working with me for a few months helping me keep an eye out for the perfect car. Initially, I came in looking for a new vehicle to ensure I got a great car with a great warranty. My budget was limited so Mark suggested a certified car. He was patient and diligent helping me find the right car within my price range. He managed to find the perfect fit for me. A fabulous car with a fabulous price and an even better warranty. He met every single request I had. Additionally, Mark and his team worked hard to make my first experience as smooth and easy as possible. They walked me through the financial aspects to ensure I was comfortable and understood all of the process before making the commitment to buy. Thanks for all your hard work, guys! I am one proud Honda owner!

charles.major.735
10/16/2014

"Purchased a Certified 2014 CRV to replace my old 2007 CRV"

Purchased a low mile one owner Certified Honda CRV from Pohanka Honda after shopping the net on CARFAX to get a feel for who had what I wanted. Excellent purchase experience with Terry Jones, our salesperson. He is a pleasant and knowledgeable employee, attentive to our needs, as he treated us as if we were the only prospective buyers in the dealership. Every feature of the car was demonstrated to us and all warranty and extended warranty information was explained. We were even taken on a tour of this state of the art sales and service facility and introduced to employees we may come in contact with in the future. I never have liked shopping for cars and dealing with sales people but this was a refreshing refreshing experience for my wife and myself.

Terry Jones -Internet Sales Consultant

Nm05
10/10/2014

"Would definitely return"

Great customer service. Mark explained things easily to me and discussed multiple options for me to choose from. This being my first car purchase, he also discussed everything with my mom so she knew I was in good hands. Bruce also helped us with the financial part and made me feel comfortable with my decision.

GloriaAWilliams
10/08/2014

"Phenonmenal Customer Service!!!!!!"

I purchased my first vehicle from Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg in 2007 and have been loyal to this dealership ever since. In total, we have purchased seven cars from this dealer. All the cars we have purchased, new and used, have been in great condition. Additionally, we maintained all of our vehicles with Pohanka of Fredericksburg service center and have established a trusted relationship with Micheal Kut. In September 2014, our daughter totaled her vehicle. I contacted Chris Hayden as we were in the market for a used vehicle. We were provided information about a used car that may have been of interest. Chris Hayden and Tim Willis treated us as if though we were purchasing a top-of-the-line luxury vehicle. I receive the same OUTSTANDING treatment when I'm purchasing a vehicle or servicing a vehicle. My husband and I do extensive research before purchasing used vehicles, and Chris Hayden and Tim Willis were able to address all of our concerns with the utmost professionalism. When the Sales Manager (Tim Willis) came to Chris Hayden's area to speak with us about the vehicle, I thought to myself, "Customer Care at it's FINEST." I've visited other dealership (Mercedes and Toyota) wherein interaction with anyone other than the sales person did not exist. From a customer's perspective, Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg epitomizes strong ethical business practices. They have perfected the science of customer care, and their business practices should be utilized as a model for dealerships that are struggling in the area of customer care and customer appreciation. Again, great job. The service provided at this dealership has improved with time like fine bottles of wine. I have and will continue to recommend your dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. YEAAHHHHH for POHANKA of FREDERICKSBURG. Your personable, professional and extremely knowledgeable staff has given us yet another POSITIVE experience at your dealership. And Kudos to Danny Wright. Every time we work with him, it feel as though we're interacting with a family friend. He's a great person, and he really believes in the Honda product. He has a warm smile and was able to put all of our anxieties at ease.

Danny Wright

tim.sherriff.54
10/06/2014

"OUTSTANDING Service Department!!"

If you want Exceptional service for your vehicle, that also caters to the typical M-F workforce, (with operating hours extending well beyond that of any other dealership I've dealt with) then Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg is the go-to place. Friendly, knowledgeable & willing to go the extra mile to take care of you AND no appointment necessary. That's what I call service!! On another note, I would like to personally thank the Service Department team! Dixie & Shane (Service Reps) and Jim (Technician) went out of their way to take care of my 14' Accord. Thank you guys for your OUTSTANDING customer service and going out of your way to identify and resolve the issues I had with my sunroof and repairing the rear tire!!

Jim (Technician)

Terri Mullen
10/05/2014

"Informative, fast and just what I wanted"

I told Mark what I wanted. He gave me many options and was fantastic with other ideas and explained everything to be. He was very enjoyable to work with ! Mark spent time explaining all the features the car had and helped move all the things from my other car into the new one. He was both friendly and very professional. I will tell anyone looking for a Honda to contact him.

Reviews of Bruce Wells