Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg

Jacqueline Palmer

April 21, 2017

"Above and Beyond!"

- Ruthie Miller

I purchased my certified used 2014 Honda Civic about a month ago and couldn't be more pleased and satisfied with both the car and the people at Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg. My salesman, Mitch was friendly and very helpful and there was no pressure to buy. He was knowledgeable and explained everything very well. The sales manager, Kingsley was super friendly and very easy to talk to and my negotiations were met in full. I got my vehicle for a great price! My finance guy was Matt Carpenter and I got excellent care from him as well. I loved the fact that he was always smiling. It's funny how little things like that can just make your day! Today, I spoke with Brady in the service department with a million and one questions. He was very friendly and answered the phone with great enthusiasm...what a great start! Brady was very patient with me while I asked my plethora of questions. He answered every one of them with great knowledge. I am extremely pleased with Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg and would highly recommend them. Just one more little tid bit for anyone looking for a great car. I recently traveled around 600 miles and got a gas mileage of 42.2 mpg! EXCELLENT!

Kingsley Kwakye
Other Employees : Mitch Moynihan, Matt Carpenter, Brady

April 02, 2017

"Mike Butts was great!"

- Sammy C

Mike took time out of his busy day to help me! I am not the easiest person to deal with. I recommend him to everyone I know. I know I'll be back. Thanks Mike!

March 26, 2017

"Do Not Waste Your Time"

- mehme topcu

I negotiated a price online with this dealer for leasing a civic. I confirmed with them that this was the final price, including everything out to door. After I got the confirmation on the phone, I wanted to have something in writing as well, so this is what I wrote and got confirmation from them for " this price is out to door in MD. It includes all the taxes, fees, tags, dealership fees, service fees, convenience fees. This is the the absolute last price including every other fees that may be in the world" When I was presented the final paperwork at the dealership, there was a $350 fee upon return of the vehicle. I told them that this was not told me when I specifically asked if there was any other fees. They told me that the charge was by Honda and they could not do anything about it. The sales guy also suggested that I should have done research to find out myself. I felt insulted when he told me that I did not know because I never leased a car before. I talked to sales manager with no results. Walked away from the dealership after spending the entire day to lease the car. I contacted the general manager same day. He did not accept that they made a mistake not telling me the charge when I specifically asked for it. He also told me that the charge is by Honda and he could not dictate it. He later told me that the transaction did not make sense to them because it was too good of a deal. I would expect the businesses to be transparent doing business. Stand behind of their promises even when they make a mistake, at the very least acknowledge the mistake and apologize for it. I wanted to share this review online so other people do not waste their times. I recommend that you buy your Honda from another dealership.

Sharon Martin