Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

"Willing to drive a few extra miles for outstanding sales and"

I went to this dealership because it is more customer friendly than any similar dealer closer to where I live, I introduced my self to the manager Dave Lawson told him what vehicle I was interested in and he turned me over to John Spatz, who knew the vehicle inside and out and answered all our questions, ( The vehicle was for my wife ) My wife and i have been so pleased with the vehicle and service that we sent our son to purchase a vehicle knowing he would receive the same treatment.

"Buy Your Next Jeep from Pomoco Newport News and John Spatz"

Was moving back to Virginia from Hawaii and bought a new Jeep from John. Experience was the best I have had in 30 years of car buying, great price, hassle free, and the exact vehicle I wanted. Liked the experience so much that while still in Hawaii, bought my son a second vehicle from John. If you don't buy your next car from John, you will not be getting the best value and experience you could.

"dodge grand caravan"

A smooth friendly transaction. Both Bill and Darius were in contact with me in all part of the deal. Van was delivered as promised and expected. thank you to the whole team.

"Overall great customer service"

We are repeat customers to the Pomoco Group. This past purchase was not expected, but the staff and especially Jada made it surprisingly a pleasant overall experience. I would shop again at this store in a heartbeat. If you want to be treated with respect and a friendly team then this is the place you want to be!! Thanks to all that helped us!

"No hassle/pressure buying experience "

I had a great experience purchasing my 2014 Ram. Our salesman, Kevin Steele, was knowledgeable about the product and very pleasant to work with. I can say without a doubt that this was the best purchasing experiences I have had in purchasing a new truck in a while. Thanks Kevin!!!

"Great Experience"

Hi Kevin, It was great experince working with you! I will definately recommend you to my friends and family members. Also the rest of the staff memebers were very courteous and friendly. Hope to Thanks! Stella-Maris

"Excellent no pressure experience"

Excellent no pressure experience. Very upfront and honest dealership. I would recommend and buy again from these folks. All of the staff here are courteous and professional. During our sales visit, the sales manager mentioned that Pomoco is a faith and family oriented business. I think this statement truly describes Pomoco. Based on my experience, the staff reflect the values the company represents. I look foreword to coming to this dealer in the future for my vehicle service and I have already recommended them to other folks I know who are looking for a vehicle. My salesman was Chase Brightman.

"A Must Visit"

After losing faith in buying a reliable car with good mileage in my price range, Pomoco did not only exceed my expectations and needs but had great costumer service making the experience an even greater one. Jada Jenkins went above and beyond to help me get the best deal I could get. Because of her and Pomoco, I now have a car!

"Great experience! "

It was a great experience. John Spatz was a fantastic sales person and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. I will be back for my next car.

"Great experience"

Everything from our initial welcome to the test drives was friendly, info filled and enjoyable. Awesome experience and recommend John and all the crew totally.

Reviews of Kevin Steele