Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Nance757
1/20/2015

"Great Experience"

From the time I arrived at the dealership "just looking" until I drove off the lot with my brand new SUV I was very impressed with the entire experience! Every person I met was friendly and professional and made this purchase so easy and unstressful! Thank you! I'll definitely recommend POMOCO of Newport News to anyone I know who is looking for a new vehicle!

Howard
1/19/2015

"Outstanding"

Absolutely outstanding service by the entire Pomoco team always. We have been dealing with Pomoco since 2002, purchasing five automobiles since that time, and have experience nothing but superb service and support. In particular, I would especially like to thank Angelo, Nina and Dave from sales, and Dennis from Service for their genuine attentiveness, thoughtfulness and great service. Nina was especially helpful in finalizing our most recent purchase of the 2014 Blue Town and Country van after our previous van was totaled in an accident in October. She was especially thoughtful and helpful.

glovettlewis
1/12/2015

"Such a blessing"

In this day and time it's rare to find a retailer that really shows they care about the customer. Buying a car, new or used, is a major decision that can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming, but at Pomoco from the moment we stepped inside, the receptionist greeted us with a smile and it set the stage for an experience like I have never had with a car dealership. They really treat you like they value your business.and are committed to providing excellent service. We are customers for life!

Barbara Harper

rambo
1/12/2015

"PLEASED CUSTOMER"

The sales consultant was very helpful and professional. Did what she could do in her power to meet my expectations.Even went above and beyond, to wash and vaccum the vehicle her self,to keep me from having to wait 2-3 hrs that's what I call dedication. THANK YOU !!!

JIM HASSELL

michele
1/11/2015

"wonderful!"

After shopping around at several dealerships and different brands of cars - we stopped at Pomoco. We were greeted by Nina Hines and quickly made up our minds about where we were going to purchase our next vehicle! The service and friendliness was unmatched and we never felt pressured or rushed to make any kind of decision. This was by far one of the easiest car purchasing experiences we have ever had. Thank you Nina, Dave and the Pomoco Team!

Dave - Sales Manager

SpudsNVa
1/08/2015

"2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara"

Worked with dealerships from Fredericksburg, VA to Raleigh, NC. I was set to purchase from a south side dealership when, on a whim, I checked the Pomoco website and found the upgrade vehicle for my husband. Prepared to be disappointed and ready to haggle, I stopped in and the opposite could not have been truer. Dave Lawson and Kevin Steele made my Jeep buying experience a memorable one. From the sales staff to the service department, I received no hassle, no pressure and top dollar for my trade-in. They showed great respect and admiration for us military veterans. Thank you!

mikek84
1/03/2015

"Upfront, honest, transparent"

Great experience with Evan... he was the dealer that helped me make my purchase of the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Was always on top of any changes, and informed me of everything - made the deal very transparent. If ever stationed in Virginia and if I am ever in the market for a new vehicle, I will be a returning customer.

Ram1500Quad4x4
12/30/2014

"2014 RAM 1500 Quad 4x4"

We have been looking at this specific RAM for months, keeping an eye on it through their web site; and when my wife said do you want to go get your truck - I almost fell out of he car before she parked it at the dealership .... The experience was great; I was like a little boy in a toy store.... Dave and his Crue (like my favorite rock group Motley Crue) took fabulous care of my purchase.... I would, and have, definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase an American automobile.... Thank you to all of you, God bless!!!!

Dave Lawson.

firstcolonial
12/26/2014

"2015 Donde Durango purchase"

My experience was hassle free and very professional. The sale and updates on delivery were right on cue with my expectations. I would highly recommend Pomoco.

rickiedp
12/24/2014

"Proffessional and expedient service!"

I emailed Kevin and told him I was looking for a 2013 Dodge Dart for my daughter. He emailed me back right away with a couple for my wife and I to look at. We came in that afternoon and looked at the car, Needless to say we bought the car that same afternoon. We liked the whole experience because, we have been to a couple of other dealers where they are just too aggressive in their sales tactics and it turned us off right away so we left those dealerships without purchasing a new Car. Kevin answered all our questions and took extremely good care of us during the whole process, I felt like we were being treated fairly and we got a fair price for the car we bought. I would highly recommend POMOCO to anyone in the neighborhood for a new or used car.

Reviews of Kevin Steele