Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Stricker
4/24/2015

"Unbelieveable repeat service!!!"

Had set up appointment as I was about to head out of town....arrived early hoping to get in a little early, and my team leader really, REALLY took good care of me getting me finished 3 hours early. He is one of the reasons I continually return to POMOCO for service and sales!!!

mopar guy
4/21/2015

"Best service in town."

Jeff Anton is the best service advisor I have ever come in contact with. He is very professional and knowledgeable about your vehicle. Keep up the good work. Thank You. Ron Dziechciarz

fusion417
4/21/2015

"Excellent customer service every time"

Lee is very professional every time. I visit your location and he keeps me informed of the status of my vehicle. He also makes me aware of any recommended repairs that I might need in the need future.

Camp1
4/20/2015

"Excellent experience. "

Mr Lee Higgs is the best. A true professional. Excellent performance of work. Extremely trustworthy. He only performs the required work and keeps the customer aware of status.

Brent2010
4/15/2015

"Easy Buying Experience"

From the initial contact until I drove off the lot, it was the least pressured buying experience I ever had. The salesman (Kevin Steele) was very helpful and relaxed. Everyone in the dealership seemed caring and did not pressure me to purchase additional items. I have bought numerous new cars (and even sold cars for a few years) and I would definitely recommend Pomoco Dodge to any of my friends and family.

James, Williamsburg
4/14/2015

"This place is GREAT!!!"

I've never had a better, more pleasant experience at a dealership before. Evan was the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever met. He took the time to show me several models, never once pressuring me or making me feel like I was wasting his time. Several months ago, Millie helped me locate a different car. Dave got me through the purchasing paperwork quickly and efficiently. He even went as far as taking pictures of my new car as it was driven off the transport truck. After my new car was prepped flawlessly, Evan took the time to pose with me as my car was delivered. Meagan even assisted me with some servicing questions. What other dealership does all that? This place is top notch and as long as they are working there, I'll never shop anywhere else..... Yeah...POMOCO Chrysler Jeep Dodge is that good!

martha robinson
4/14/2015

"car shopping"

Great helpers, Great job. I thought the service was great. I really did not have much to say but they are making me very happy so far

DMKell
4/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I want to thank Nina Hines and the Pomoco Auto Group for a great sales experience! You really know how to treat the men and women in the military! Thank you for the great customer service and the time you spent helping me build, order, and buy my new EcoDiesel Ram!

JohnathanLV
4/07/2015

"I love my Avenger "

Kevin made the experience of buying my first new vehicle amazing. He made it fast and easy for me at a great price. I have already recommended this dealership and Kevin to my friends

hgranger
4/07/2015

"I love my Jeep"

I love my Jeep. Kevin was super easy to work with, along with the rest of the team. Great experience! I would recommend this place to anyone searching for a car.

Reviews of Kevin Steele