Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

btarbert18
3/02/2015

"2013 Dodge Dart"

I recently purchased A 2013 Dodge Dart from Tony at Pomoco used dealership of Newport News. From the minute I got on the phone asking about the car even to now if I call to ask any questions or conerns I have, they are always very friendly and more than willing to go out of their way to help. It was a very smooth process and I drove over 200 miles just to purchase this vehicle. Tony worked hard at getting me exactly the deal I wanted and he got it done. I would reccomned this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle from knowledgable and friendly people.

Tony

dcaley
2/26/2015

"2015 dodge challenger R/T"

Was by far the best car buyn experience ever. Kevin is an awesome salesman. He was very knowledgeable , friendly , and helpful. Thank you very much for putting me in the car I loved.

mjamrhein527
2/25/2015

"Excellent sales staff and customer service"

Nina Hines helped me out with purchasing my first Jeep. She made the car buying and paperwork process very simple and painless. She also seemed to know the answer immediately to any question I had, whether it be questions about Jeep features, financing questions, warranty information, etc. I appreciate how she was willing to stay late at the dealership one night to help me get all my paperwork finished up and drive my new Jeep home due to bad weather the night before and the dealership having to open up late that morning. Cindy Borrelli helped me out at the end of the buying process by going over warranty and loan information. She was very friendly, funny, and really seemed to know her stuff. I can't think of any reason not buy a vehicle again from Pomoco. Truly a great experience!

SRT8JEEP
2/24/2015

"Excellent sales staff and customer service"

My wife and I have purchased three vehicles over the last five years from POMOCO. With the last two purchases, we had the great pleasure of working with Millie Snyder. She was extremely helpful in getting my wife and I through the process, answering all of our questions, and showing us all of the features available with each model. I've recommend POMOCO to several of my friends and coworkers and they have bought vehicles from Millie and the feedback from them has been very positive also. With each vehicle purchased, we also added accessories with help from Melissa Taylor. She was very knowledgeable in the products available to make our purchases even better. THANKS to the POMOCO sales staff!!! Norm

Kristine

"Amazing Customer Service"

Kevin Steele was an amazing individual to work with. He went out of his way to listen to what I wanted in a vehicle, searched high and low for the vehicle and then when arriving at the conclusion that the vehicle doesn't exist in our local area, offered me other options and ways to obtain it. I appreciate how much hard work and dedication he put into finding me my dream vehicle!

goodwil
2/24/2015

"Thanks for dependable transportation."

Great vehicle, sales people very efficient and service is exceptional. The car has over 60000 miles on it now and it is wonderful. Hopefully we can purchase our next vehicle there.

Nothstein
2/24/2015

"Fourteen Years of Sales And service"

We've been dealing with POMOCO for over 14 years, purchasing, at least 5 vehicles exclusively serviced by Dennis Brousseau's Blue Team. Our son is now a committed customer. James Lee sold us on the POMOCO way and now we have Millie Snyder, and she is a keeper. When you find a caring, customer oriented sales persons you have to stick with them. Dennis and the Blue Team have kept us going through the years and many trips. His service team is the best. They treat their customers like they want to be treated. Through the years Dave Larson has "had our back," and helped us out on numerous occasions. THANKS, Mike

MLarson
2/23/2015

"Best car buying experience yet"

This was the first time that I have felt that a dealership was honest with me while buying a car. I got treated like a human not a potential sale. Jada listened to me and was honest with me about advantages and disadvantages of the vehicles I tested. In the end I got a great car and had an outstanding experience.

Lisa

"Feburary 14, 2015"

I bought a used Dodge Journey and after a month decided it just wasn't the right car for me. I called James Lewis and he said bring it on in and we'll work it out. I had every intention of buying a new Journey, a great SUV by the way, but test drove a Jeep Cherokee and that was that. Drove off the lot with that one! Evan Lewis was the nicest person and keep a very long process relatively painless. Except for the wallet pain of course! And RoSean Kemp took the time out to come introduce himself and said if I ever needed anything just call (service). Everyone there was nice and helpful and I would recommend Pomoco to anyone. Thanks guys!

bkkyn74

"great experience "

Great dealership didn't pressure me to buy any car just to make a sale. James Lewis was patient and helpful would definitely go back to them to purchase another vehicle

Reviews of Kevin Steele