Read Reviews Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

38 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Mr and Miss Gill"

Marshall gill
8/6/2014 4:22:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dave Lawson and Evan Lewis

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We very please with the customer service so please that my wife cried because she was so happy with the purchase these guys were awesome and I will reccommend all my friends and family there way. Thanks for making our buying experience the best keep up the good work.

Twitter
""we're all busy around here""

jakesabin
7/7/2014 5:35:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Dennis brousseau

2.8

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Had an appointment to have my oil changed. I stood in the service entry area for 10 minutes while one service manager checked someone in and the other sat there flipping through paperwork. Never once was I greeted or asked if I had been helped. Another customer came in and he hesitantly assisted him. After seeing this I figured I needed to help myself if I wanted help. I asked if he was busy our could he cheek me in. His rude response was that they were all busy. I asked if he coold check me in as was now 10 after my appt. He reluctantly did check me in and my simple oil change took an hour to complete. After reading all the rave reviews, I expected better.

Response From: Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Added: 7/17/2014 11:49:24 AM

Mr. Sabin,
Our Service Manager (Bobby Bowen) has trying to contact you by phone to discuss this matter and to apologize for your inconvenience. As you mentioned, this is not at all how our customers should be and have been treated (by the prior reviews).
We take our customers' reviews very seriously and please give us the chance to apologize properly by contacting Bobby at 757-369-3565. Pomoco has built a reputation in the Hampton Roads area above our competitors for our prompt and competitive service and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to prove this to you.

Jim Blankenship
Pomoco Auto Group

Twitter
"Highly recommend Pomoco of NN for any of your service..."

Abkshelby
12/26/2013 11:12:49 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Dennis Brousseau

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Highly recommend Pomoco of NN for any of your service needs for your Chrysler group vehicles. They went above and beyond what a normal dealership would do to fix my 2014 Jeep Cherokee and get me back on the road. Thanks to Dennis and the Blue Team for the great work they did on my Jeep.

Twitter
"Both Angelo and Dave were wonderful to work with, and..."

DartFan
12/7/2013 10:37:14 PM

Angelo

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Both Angelo and Dave were wonderful to work with, and most importantly they were fair. I am enjoying my new Dodge Dart, and would definitely buy from them again.

Twitter
"Kevin Steele is the man! Knowledgeable, not pushy. ..."

Nik_W
8/31/2013 10:00:44 PM

Kevin STeele

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Kevin Steele is the man! Knowledgeable, not pushy. Despite the Labor Day rush, he answered every e-mail and responded to every phone call. He worked to find the truck I wanted. Overall a very positive experience at Pomoco and Kevin was key to it all.

Twitter
"This was a return trip to Pomoco. Purchased a Grand..."

rsbrooks
7/30/2013 3:17:57 PM

Chris Santos

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

This was a return trip to Pomoco. Purchased a Grand Marques there in 2003. That was a good experience; thus a reason to return. We had looked at a different car at another dealer Saturday morning. (I had done a lot of research online). That dealer was "pushing" certain cars - at least I felt so. Chris Santos greeted us at the door. A great guy and very low key in his approach (which we liked). We settled on a Town and Country minivan. The price was acceptable and the finance experience was better than the other dealer. We actually got a car with MANY more extras for less money than the "other" brand and dealer. Pomoco gave us a fair price and that was it-pure and simple. As mentioned, I had done much research and had a good idea of what I could get on trade in and what the new car would cost.

Twitter
"I was really just coming in to price out a new truck. I..."

cw3mjg
7/3/2013 7:42:58 AM

Dave Lawson
Millie
Melissa
Gina

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I was really just coming in to price out a new truck. I had my eye on the new trucks for quite some time especially since they have the best gas mileage on top of everything else Dodge Ram. The salesperson I first started with over the internet I met in the lot and she walked me around their ample inventory, but the one I wanted with the things I wanted in it just wasn't there. That was when Dave brought me and my wife into his office and built my truck, priced it out cheaper than what USAA could get for me, and I was hooked :-) Dave told me that for a nominal $50 he would order my truck with everything I desired on it and it would be here in 6-8 weeks! He said that if it doesn't work out that the truck I built was so nice that he could easily sell it on the lot. My mind is screaming NO WAY!! That is MY truck! :-) This has been one of the most pleasent experiences to date buying a vehicle hands down. I have had the experience of feeling "dirty" buying a car, or feeling pressured, but none of that with Dave Lawson and his people at POMOCO. Thank you all so much and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!

Twitter
"Wish to thank Chris and all of the "folks" at..."

vajhughes
4/30/2013 11:51:31 AM

Chris Santos

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Wish to thank Chris and all of the "folks" at POMOCO for the years of excellent servicing of my Dodge. When it came time to purchase my new 2013 Dodge Journey, Chris was of "GREAT" help in making the selection and financing go very smoothly. Have been a Chrysler/Dodge owner for the past 43+ years and haven't seen such a "Great" Team as POMOCO. Keep up the "Great" job and looking forward of years of your fine dealership "Servicing" of this vehicle.

Jeff & Joan Hughes

Twitter
"The best experience you could ever have buying a car...as..."

Marcusallen93
4/16/2013 9:07:41 AM

Chris santos

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

The best experience you could ever have buying a car...as soon as we got there Chris came up and greeted us and asked what we were looking for (which was a challenger) I told him he put me right in the car...he showed me the features it had on it and walked me through it..we test drove it I liked it then I bought it simple as that...he is a great salesman! He makes sure that's the car you want, he's not pushy like other dealers...its nice not to have someone breathing down your back when looking for a car I highly recommend Chris santos when buying your car from pomoco.

Twitter
"Millie found exactly the model, options and in price I..."

Cuzucan
4/1/2013 10:37:56 AM

Millie Snyder

My Review Of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Millie found exactly the model, options and in price I asked for. Paperwork was made simple and fast. Showed me all touch screen features worked.

Reviews 11-20 >>