Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

"First used purchase"

Got a fair price for exactly what I was looking for. Was helped immediately, without being pressured or lead into anything. Overall experience was quick and easy.

"Prefect"

I didn't go in expecting to buy a new car, but I certainly left with one. The experience was easy, stress free, and nothing like what I expected.

"Purchase of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon"

Very pleased with my car buying experience at Pomoco Newport News. Everybody in the process was very helpful and friendly. A special thanks to Nina Hines. I had to rush off to a tennis match before Nina could fully review all the cool options on my new Rubicon. In doing so I left without my registration. Nina hunted me down and brought the registration out to the tennis club. Thanks Nina! And thanks to everybody as Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Newport News, VA.

"Best price anywhere! "

This was the easiest purchase we have experienced. They went out of their way to find the truck we wanted at a great price. Thanks Kevin!

"Everything was Great"

I got the car wanted with everything I was looking for with great customer service. Totally impressed with the sales experience and there was no hassle

"Zero hassle experience. "

My uncle and father have both purchased from this dealership so I went to Pomoco because their experiences were so great. Kevin and Dave both were a tremendous help when my wife and I ordered a Jeep. Our next purchase will definitely be from them.

"Iona and Paul Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Our experience at Pomoco was perfect and we believe it was because of the wonderful treatment we received from Nina Hines. She was very professional, punctual, and made it her business to ensure all of our needs were met with purchasing the car of our dreams. We are proud to continue our car business with this dealership team. We could honestly say we feel we will continue to be well taken care of.

"New Car Purchase"

Without a doubt the Best new car buying experience. I am probably the most impatient person around and Kevin and the sales team made this car buying decision fast, easy and actually enjoyable. Thanks!!!! Andrew

"Great help. "

Totaled my previous car. Needed a car fast. Dealt with them in the past. Years later still friendly and willing to go to the end to help out when in need. Cars a little high priced but the dealership itself is 5 star.

"Outstanding"

It was "just" exceptional dealing with Kevin of Pomoco. I've purchase several car, none with such ease working with Kevin. Pomoco's service outstanding.

Reviews of Kevin Steele