Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

MFraser
12/17/2014

"In and Out With No Hassle or High Pressure"

Kevin was very friendly and trustworthy. I am very happy with my new Fiat 500L. I feel like I got a fair price and the sales process was fast and easy. I would recommend Pomoco and Kevin to my friends and family for their next vehicle purchase.

grandmaofdrew
12/08/2014

"my experience with Pomoco Auto Group"

the car buying experience with James Lewis at Pomoco Group was exceptional. he was extremly helpful and answered all my questions. Serveral days later the service department helped me recover my code for entry and i was impressed with them as well!

AnnieJoceanview
12/08/2014

"Great Experience--No Games!"

Jeff was friendly, courteous and professional. We paid a fair price for the car, and I would highly recommend the dealership to my friends and family.

Toni Stokes
12/02/2014

"awesome"

Kevin was very helpful and listened to what we wanted instead of trying to push us into a vehicle we didn't want. Thanks again!

jkuva
12/02/2014

"Excellent Dealership and buying experience"

The professionals at POMOCO are considerate, courteous and patient. They understand that purchasing a new vehicle can be a pleasant experience. Kevin took his time to make sure we were comfortable witht the Dodoge Durango and that it met our needs. I would highly recommend Kevin to my family and friends to help them with thier next purchase.

takela03
12/01/2014

"bad quality vehicles"

The service i got from my salesman james was wonderful. He's helped me even after the purchase. The quality of my vehicle is horrible though. Issues that wouldn't be detected during a simple test drive have caused me to want to trade it. I've had the car maybe 3months and it's already stalling. I also didn't know that because i have a chrysler with a 2.7 engine most repair shops will not touch my car even for an oil change. Went to the service repair shop about 5 times because of a rotten egg smell and strong exhaust smell. Did everything they told me to do. Finally they tell me i need to replace my catalytic convertor. Bring it back up there to have it changed and they wouldn't change it because they claimed nothing was wrong with it. Highly upset. Spent $9500 only to continue repairing a vehicle.

Ereonte Perry
12/01/2014

"Great "

Quick easy answered all questions didn't push to make a sale allowed me time to think and consider all options would recommend to others looking to purchase a new or used car

Russell Flores
11/25/2014

"Soft Top Help, Thanks So Much "

I bought a new jeep from Hall and had a soft top problem. I didn't want to drive the hour back to hall for them to fix it so came to you guys. The three guys that helped me fixed my soft were awesome. They didn't have to help but they gave me their time and fixed it and let me know that my soft top was missing some straps that I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for them. Since leaving I have called Hall and told them about the straps and they are mailing to me. Long story short I was very impressed and all future buys, I will come straight to you guys. You guy earned my business. Thanks so much. P.S. I think I checked the three right employees bellow but I could be wrong I didn't write down their names, I was going off the pictures. Thanks Again

Cforgea14
11/24/2014

"Great price and excellent service"

Kevin helped me find a vehicle that was more family friendly when I decided to sell my coupe. It was a great price and the service was awesome. I absolutely love my new car and a big thanks to Kevin for helping me!

hsalvato
11/23/2014

"customer service:Kevin Steele"

I worked with Kevin. His level of customer service was off the charts. He was very informative and provided hands on guidance through inspection of the Chrysler 2ooC. Kevin even had the 200C ready for my visit. I would definitely recommend Kevin to my friends and family if they are in the market to buy a car.

Reviews of Kevin Steele