Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

12629 Jefferson Ave,
Newport News, Virginia 23602
Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Building off the principles of Dois I. Rosser, Jr., and our founder; of High Volume / Low Prices, the Pomoco Auto Group has grown into one of the largest dealership groups in Hampton Roads. We proudly sell Chrysler, dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and CUV’s. We are also one of the largest sellers of used vehicles in Hampton Roads and we have a large selection of the most popular used vehicles. Today, the Pomoco Auto Group consists of Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Hampton, Pomoco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newport News, Pomoco Afla Romeo and Fiat of Newport News, Pomoco Mitsubishi of Hampton and Pomoco Nissan of Hampton, Pomoco Used Car Center of Hampton and Pomoco Used Car Center of Newport News. We offer our customers outstanding service both during and after the sale. Even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from Pomoco, we are here to help you get the most of your investment. Our Peninsula Tire and Auto Centers in Hampton and Newport News service all makes and models and stock the most popular brands and sizes of tires. Come see why so many of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors in Hampton Roads purchase their vehicles from Pomoco.

About Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Kevin
5/12/2015

"Excellent customer service "

RoSean exemplifies what excellent customer service is all about. Each time I bring our vehicles in for service RoSean listens to every concern and makes sure these items are addressed to my satisfaction. I've never been a customer of Dodge/Jeep until recently but I have to say with employees like RoSean working for you and the confidence he gives me in your service, I am feeling good about my decision to switch to Dodge/Jeep.

Roberta
5/09/2015

"Great courteous professional service "

RoSean is a rare find these days. He has a great work ethic, is always very professional and polite., and has amazing people skills. He is extremely knowledgeable within his position, and if he doesn't know the answer, he will find someone who does. He truly cares about the customer and the service you receive and takes a personal interest in your concerns. He would do very well in a higher managerial roll. Wish more were like him. We will miss him and his service when we leave. Thank You RoSean.

Claude Park
5/06/2015

"Best car buying Experience I have ever had"

I bought my new Dodge Grand Caravan form POMOCO of Hampton. KP Saunders was are salesman and I could not be happier with my car buyng experience. Thank you POMOCO for the service you provided.

KP Saunders Hampton POMOCO

NewJeepGuy
5/04/2015

"Great Jeep Purchase Experience"

Just ordered and purchased a Jeep Cherokee from Pomoco. Not having had dealings with Pomoco before I was a little uncertain about how the experience would go, but after all was done I was very pleased with the entire experience. I would give them more than 5 stars if more were available. Everyone from Kevin Steele, or product specialist, to the managers that had to do the ordering, the finance folks, everyone, was pleasant, responsive, and most of all honest. Everything they said they would do they did or did even better than promised. I HIGHLY recommend Pomoco and Kevin Steele.

Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

May 16, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was definitely a great experience working with you as well. Enjoy the new vehicle and please call me anytime and for any reason at all. Take care!

Lpb
4/30/2015

"Service"

I have never been so pleased with the service. I trust everyone at Pomoco. They truly go above and beyond to take care of their customers

Stricker
4/24/2015

"Unbelieveable repeat service!!!"

Had set up appointment as I was about to head out of town....arrived early hoping to get in a little early, and my team leader really, REALLY took good care of me getting me finished 3 hours early. He is one of the reasons I continually return to POMOCO for service and sales!!!

abern13
4/21/2015

"ive only had it 6 months."

I bought a 2005 Pontiac g6 in october2014 from the pomoco used car dealership the vehicle had 81,119miles on it. Which is of course a huge factor for us. I told the sales man initially i wanted an SUV which some how i allowed myself to be conned into this vehicle. Ive had the car for now 6months and i have visited pomocco quite a few times for several issue(Each one worse then the last) First my horn didn't work ,(as i was driving home from purchasing the vehicle), the emergency break when pulled does not work, the key fob doesn't work (not to much of a big deal but none the less still an issue), their was an obnoxiously loud sound coming from under the hood up until last night when my car started screeching and smoking out of the blue. The moon roof leaks and now that its warm out my car reeks due to the stagnate water in the passenger floor board. And lastly my transmission is slipping. its only been a few months and this vehicle has been treated well in my care therefore it shouldn't be having these problems. When i took it to pomocco to ask them to honor my warranty and go ahead and replace the transmission before it gets bad. They simply dismissed me saying there's nothing wrong with it. WHY am i paying a thousand dollars for this warranty if i can’t use the coverage. Prior to this I never had a bad experience with pomoco but this has just soured me on the entire company. Not to mention the way the salesman who sold me the vehicle handled the situation with the crap car they sold me, by repeatedly telling me “oh I didn’t know you were having issues”

Jeff Flynn

mopar guy

"Best service in town."

Jeff Anton is the best service advisor I have ever come in contact with. He is very professional and knowledgeable about your vehicle. Keep up the good work. Thank You. Ron Dziechciarz

fusion417
4/21/2015

"Excellent customer service every time"

Lee is very professional every time. I visit your location and he keeps me informed of the status of my vehicle. He also makes me aware of any recommended repairs that I might need in the need future.

Camp1
4/20/2015

"Excellent experience. "

Mr Lee Higgs is the best. A true professional. Excellent performance of work. Extremely trustworthy. He only performs the required work and keeps the customer aware of status.

Reviews of Kevin Steele