Pool Auto Sales Inc.

Pool Auto Sales Inc.
Pool Auto Sales Inc. Info

Pellegrino Auto Sales

Falleti Motors

"highest in value & honesty "

I am sure there are other used dealers with integrity, but how many back up their sales with a years free oil changes?? In my opinion Pool Auto prove their integrity to their customers. I was new to Rochester this year & found Pool by chance via internet used auto eval sites that listed a number of Pool's cars as top value for the money. I was looking for Honda or Toyota wagons in the 3-7K range, and found a Pontiac Vibe (the vibe is actually a Toyota Matrix in a pontiac body) and got it almost 1k under blue book value from Pool. Don't expect to bargain much as their prices are already super low, and they are firm on this because they know what they are selling you inside & out. Because they also run a service center you can put the car up and look under or inside as part of the process. Their mechanics have already saved me hundreds by showing & explaining how to care for my car over the last few months during my year of free oil changes. If you don't want a new car nor want to deal with a dealer, this is the place to go. You get a great discount for those cars with just a bit more milage than a dealer would sell, they work with Dealers so they can get the best offers that are either a bit too old or more milage than a dealer wants to deal with. My 2007 Vibe was in excellent shape for its miles & age, and is providing me reliability, as every week I put hundreds of miles on it for my commute. I can't say enough good things about this family run auto service & sales company.

Bob, Debbie & Ben

"My experience was fantastic, everyone was great, we also..."

My experience was fantastic, everyone was great, we also received a warranty on a used car with over 100K, where can you go and get that and free oil changes for a year! I highly recommend this dealership and have already to many of my friends.

Bob, Debbie and Ben

"Sometimes people dread buying a used vehicle because of..."

Sometimes people dread buying a used vehicle because of everything you hear about used car dealers. But I am writing to let you know where you can go to be able to feel comfortable with your purchase. Bob, Debbie and their crew at Pool Auto Sales will give you the peace of mind of buying from a used car dealer. Their service is top notch. I have bought 2 vehicles within 2 weeks from them and would not hesitate to buy from them again. When you go to some of these used car dealers, you automatically look at the facility and say why am I here? You don't have to worry about that at Pool Auto. They have a nice office to be able to sit and go over everything and a top notch service center. I can wrap it up by saying it like this. Even if I moved out of the area, this would be on place I would take the time to drive to for a used car! I would recommend with no hesitation, BUY FROM POOL AUTO SALES. Thanks guys!

Bob and Debbie

"would definitely purchase another vehicle from them. i..."

would definitely purchase another vehicle from them. i bought a nice used Honda and got a job out of state and they kindly brought me to the DMV to get an intransit permt to take my vehicle to Ohio, and drove the car all the way there without any problems. The people there are very friendly and helpful. would recommend them very highly.

bob and debbie

"went in looking for a second vehicle to drive for the..."

went in looking for a second vehicle to drive for the winter, was helped immediately. they actually spent the time to show me around and answer all of my questions. Prices were very good and gave me a year of free oil changes with my purchase. Would DEFINATELY go back to purchase another vehicle.

The Owner

"They were great helped us get to the car we wanted and..."

They were great helped us get to the car we wanted and feel good about the sale. They worked with us and were not high pressure

Bob Debbie

"AVOID THIS DEALER!! They pray on people who cannot afford..."

AVOID THIS DEALER!! They pray on people who cannot afford to go to reputable dealers. Unless you can take the car and have someone look at it before you buy do not give them your money. Three days after I had the vehicle the engine light came on and they gave me bullcrap answers to why it was happening. Bragged about all the new stuff they put on the vehicle...well I am no car expert so took their word. Repairs: new rotors soon after purchase, radiator and air conditioning repair which was very expensive and after all it that stopped working within 6 month because additional things were found, had to replace the instrument panel because the gauges stopped working, gas gauge stopped (couldn't repair that), cd/radio broke. constant trouble with the engine light coming on, muffler and catalytic converter need replacing and finally the straw that really said this place is shady...the welding of the manifold. I took it in for the engine light issue again and they found that it was cracked and it had been welded. The repair guy said this vehicle was not going to last even though they did weld it again and I also needed a new wheel baring put it. I just traded this in for a better car with a reputable dealer. I felt bad handing this piece of crap over, sad thing is, this car will probably end up at auction again and put out to sale for another shady dealer to scam another customer.

owner and son

"Avoid this place! They took advantage of me being a..."

Avoid this place! They took advantage of me being a female. The car I bought had a lot of flaws (which I realized later), was repaired twice during the first month. Parking brake was broken from the very beginning (I didn't notice that), how could a car with the broken parking brake pass an inspection?! These people are crooks.

Sobb

"I saw some adds on craigslist as I was trying to help my..."

I saw some adds on craigslist as I was trying to help my son buy a car in the 5 k range.We stopped at several deslerships prior to this one.I realise from experience that dealing for used cars is not a game for the weak.By comparison to the adds on line and other dealers I found the prices to be in line in general.The people that I dealt with were all family members of a family run dealership.The owner was obviously in this business for a long time and was good at keeping you at his lot to try and sell you a car but that is his business.In the end I felt he was willing to try and negotiate a price that could work for both of us if we were realy interested in a vehicle.His son in particular was extremely helpfull and very knowledgable about cars of all types and had a extensive knowledge of mechanics,maintenance ,repairs etc..The dealership operates with a philosophy of maintenance and service after the sale and as a result made this a posative element for purchasing from him.I have not required service from him yet but will put it to the test if and when something is required.In the end I felt he made a good deal for us and until having a reason to feel otherwise I would recomend this dealership but like any used vehicle buyer be aware and do your research on what you are looking to purchase.Be familiar with current market prices given the variables of milage and wear and tear etc.They are not in business to give cars away and we as buyers need to feel that we are being treated fairly in the process.At this point I feel I was treated fairly and will offer further evaluation as I intend to take them up on their promises for good service after the sale.

"I saw all their ads on Craigslist and I just couldn't..."

I saw all their ads on Craigslist and I just couldn't believe some of the prices so I decided to check it out. When I got there around 2 pm in the afternoon, the lady behind the counter asked if I needed any help. I said sure, and asked her if she has any Carfax for three cars I was interested in. She said no. SO I said ok, i'll just look around then. I went to the cars that I was interested and wrote down all three vin numbers. Went home and looked them up. Wouldn't you know it, two cars had odometer reports that were fishy and one car had an accident. People, open your eyes and use your brain! If it sounds too good to be true, it is!!!! Have you not notice the huge number of cars that have very low miles? Where the heck could they be getting these cars? It's not like they are some huge dealership with a large multistate wide network! Basically just use your brain. It is very rare to find a 2002-2004 car with less than 60K miles on it but somehow Pool's Auto had 6 of them the last time I checked.

a woman