Poquet Auto Sales

John Doberstein, Sales Consultant, Poquet Auto Sales

John Foley, Sales Consultant, Poquet Auto Sales

John Foley

September 19, 2017

"Our experience at Poquet"

- Danyy

Our experience buying Lexus E350 from Poquet was smooth and excellent. Customer service was excellent, exceptionally Dan's customer service. We thank Dan for his patience and kindness while we were selecting our car. We recommend this Dealer for their kind service and competitive price. Thank you!

Dan Kruse

September 15, 2017

"Once John knew what I wanted, he contacted me within a week."

- Carolyn Boston

We bought my husband's car here years ago at the recommendation of a couple of friends. The vehicles are in fantastic shape with low miles and at a fair price. My latest purchase of a 2014 Honda Pilot was exactly what I was looking for. An older design, which is more truck like, and in great shape. I am looking forward to coming back in a couple of years when it is time to get my husband's next vehicle.

September 15, 2017

"Fantastic!"

- doctorfrenz

We've been longtime Poquet customers for service and repairs. Staff communicate well and always complete work in a timely and cost-effective manner. I recently brought my Volkswagen in for a repair. The technicians determined that $2,000+ work was needed, which didn't make sense on a 10-year-old car. We then switched gears to the sales side and worked with Brad, Shaun and John over the course of several days. They were patient with us as we drove various vehicles. Vehicle stock was amazing. We ultimately landed on a BMW SUV that is perfect for our needs. I was especially grateful for the loaner vehicle that they let me drive all week as we pondered our options. It sucks to have a broken car and then face a big purchase that we weren't planning on. The loaner allowed us to carry on life as usual as we worked toward a solution. In closing, we feel so grateful for everything that Poquet did for us over the past week and will remain loyal customers.

Brad Dybing