Poquet Auto Sales

Brad Dybing

Assistant Sales Manager

"Perfect Service!"

- Gulllake1

Shaun was our sales person with Poquet. She worked very hard helping us find the specific car we were looking fine. We were very pleased with her and our experience in buying our car from Poquet. We are repeat customers and we will certainly use Poquet again.

Shaun Elling

"Very happy "

- Jeremy

Dan was helpful, patient, knowledgeable and backed up his promise that they would take care of me if there was anything about the car that wasn’t right. Shortly after driving off the lot with the car I noticed the plastic shield in front of the odometer had marks that couldn’t be cleaned so I returned and Dan backed up his original promise to make it right and fix it when I return August 10th. Assuming he follows through, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, this will have been one of my best car buying experiences.

"Got a dope Kia Optima"

- stark468

Thanks so much for my great experience! I love my new car. The process was easy and everybody was really nice. Thank you again everyone!

Used 2012 Chevrolet Impala, $11800