Porsche of Conshohocken

Michael Pelberg, Porsche Service Consultant, Porsche of Conshohocken

Michael Pelberg

Porsche Service Consultant

August 03, 2017

"Best car buying experience!"

- DirkP

I wanted to document the excellent service I was provided by Bob Palidora of Porsche of Conshohocken. I purchase two to three new high end cars each year for the owner of my company and Bob made the purchase of my new 2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo a pleasure. Bob went out of his way to minimize my worries and to answer any questions I had promptly and professionally. If you are looking for a great car buying experience you should truly consider Porsche of Conshohocken. Please note that my business is located in NJ and we traveled to Conshohocken, PA solely because of the personal customer service. Thank you again Bob! I will call you when we are ready to order the 2018 Cayenne Turbo!

July 28, 2017

"This was my second Porsche."

- Mel Bernett

This was a great experience, I would rate it better than the first but was pleased with first. Sales Manager, Salesman and Financial Manager all great! Courteous and dignified,no sales hype; everything done to meet my desires.

Ed Kress
Roger Marty

July 25, 2017

"Great experience "

- Mindy

Great experience. Highly recommend have worked with Michael for years and will,continue to do so. The process was made very easy and the pricing and service great

Michael Kaplan