Porsche of Conshohocken

Roger Marty, Porsche Brand Ambassador, Porsche of Conshohocken

Roger Marty

Porsche Brand Ambassador

June 19, 2017

"So happy with my Range Rover! "

- Lgh88

I went to this dealership looking for a specific car from their website, after I called and asked about it they had the car waiting for me when I arrived and were so professional and helpful. Their price was the best I was able to find and Paddy was so nice. I will definitely be buying a car from them again!

Padric Miller

May 31, 2017

"best porsche dealer i have ever dealt with"

- jawbrker

found 911 i was looking for on internet..i could not have been treated more royally by rob gorman, guy quigly and especially anthony orivivo my salesman...i was treated the way i prefer; honestly, fairly, no nonsense. No one could have been more accomodating and since i have a broken ankel necessitating my trading my 911 with manual they delivered my new car to NJ on saturday of Memorial day weekend and picked up my trade i have owned porsches since 2001 and have used 3 other dealers closer to my home in nj. there is no comparison among dealerships and was worth the trip...they have earned my loyalty

Rob Gorman
Guy J. Quigley
Other Employees : Anthony Orivivo

May 28, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- GB50

My spouse just purchased a 2017 Macan. The salesperson was great and we were please with the process, the attention to details and the proposed deal presented to us.

Todd Smith