Porsche of Conshohocken

Porsche Brand Ambassador

April 24, 2017

"Dream Car - 2009 911S"

- MTPorscheFan

I had a very enjoyable experience purchasing my pre-owned 911S with Mr. Guy Quigley. He was a pleasure to do business with and provided all the information and assistance I needed to make my decision. Guy was very clear, honest and direct with all of the facts about my trade-in and the entire transaction which made the process very smooth and stress-free. He was very knowledgeable about the car and all its features and was flexible with his time so we could work around my schedule. I would recommend Guy to my friends and family.

April 22, 2017

"Audi Q3"

- Andy

After seeing the Audi Q3 at this dealership, I was immediately interested but needed more information and help. Being this was the first car that I shopped for on my own, I was unsure of what to expect. I was very fortunate to have Anthony Orivivo assist me. He answered all of my questions, scheduled a test drive, and did everything he could to get me the car and more importantly the price that I wanted/needed. This was an incredible experience purchasing my car from them. Anthony took the time to make this deal work and was incredibly helpful, kind, and respectful all the way through. Rob Gorman met with me personally and was also very friendly and understanding. Signing paperwork with Robert Palidora was a very good experience as well. He was informative, answered any questions I had, and was very efficient. Overall this was better than the experience I was expecting and in comparison to other dealerships I was speaking to at the time. I highly recommend this dealership. From top to bottom, I give them the highest marks and definitely plan on coming back to them in the future.

April 19, 2017

"Eric Exley"

- Bill

I just purchased my fourth Porsche through Eric Exley, beginning in 1989. I cannot rate him any higher. He is knowledgable, friendly, honest and reliable. I trust him completely and all of my purchasing experiences have been first-rate. Ed Kress has stepped in when needed and he has also been outstanding.. I would obviously buy here again.