Porsche of Silver Spring

Porsche of Silver Spring Info
About Porsche of Silver Spring

About Porsche of Silver Spring

"New Cayman Purchase"

Casey Parkin took care of helping me order a new Cayman GTS. Aside from being very easy to work with, his extensive product knowledge and down to earth practical advice kept the selection of options (of which Porsche has a million) from being a chore. No run around on price negotiations - just a straight forward process. If you want to buy a Porsche, you won't go far wrong by getting Casey to help you.

July 29, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you enjoy your new Cayman GTS! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

"My low-mileage (50K) 2004 Cayenne S wouldn't start after..."

My low-mileage (50K) 2004 Cayenne S wouldn't start after a few days sitting idly in my garage. PoSS service rep. told me I needed a new battery. It cost me $667 to replace the battery, which is inconveniently located under the driver's seat. Five weeks later, the new battery was dead after a few days sitting in the garage. Took the SUV back in for service and after 13 days PoSS still couldn't tell me definitively what the problem was. But the service rep. was 100% certain the current problem had nothing to do with the battery PoSS had recently replaced. His best guess/estimate was either a bad generator or bad starter that might cost between $1,300 -$3,100 to repair. But I would have to pony up some more $$$ before the service technician would know for sure what the problem was. I was fed up with the wait time and poor communications and declined to authorize any further repairs. I also asked that my $667 be refunded because it was obvious to me that replacing my old battery hadn't resolved the problem. PoSS service rep. told me he didn't think a refund was warranted. He told me he would go look for my old battery and reinstall it and return the car to me. This was after his repeated assurances over the prior 2 weeks that my old battery was no good. Assuming he could even locate my old battery, the notion that a so-called reputable Porsche dealership would condone installing ostensibly damaged parts on a customer's vehicle is ridiculous. That remark alone was sufficient justification not to continue doing business with PoSS. This is the same dealership that sold me the SUV for $60K. I had previously purchased a 325i from their associated BMW dealership (no problems there). Needless to say, PoSS won't get any more of my $$$. Ultimately, GM agreed to a refund. Thanks. Picked up the SUV and drove it home. A couple days later the battery was dead. What a waste of time and energy.

December 27, 2012

Porsche of Silver Spring values all of our clients and the trust placed in us as their service center. We want to do what we can to instill confidence in the repairs of their Porsche. After providing considerable additional testing we have discovered a slow drain on the battery. At this point Porsche of Silver Spring has refunded the charges for the battery replacement, and would welcome an opportunity to provide additional repairs at a time convenient to the owner.

"I've been searching for a Porsche Panamera for about..."

I've been searching for a Porsche Panamera for about three months. One evening, I sent an email to Porsche of Silver Spring about one I saw on their website. The very next day, Casey Parkin phoned me. He was knowledgeable, very friendly and professional, and extemely helpful. He followed up with an email and we scheduled a time for me to come look at the car. Throughout the entire process, he treated me with respect and courtesy. He gave me a very fair price on my trade-in and the price on the Panamera was excellent. I highly recommend Porsche of Silver Spring and most especially Casey Parkin. He is obviously a Porsche enthusiast and a very individual with whom to work.

Casey Parkin

"Over the years, I have purchased many cars from various..."

Over the years, I have purchased many cars from various dealers and do not normally provide reviews - but in this case I thought I would share my experience. Casey Parkin responded to our inquiry about the Porsche Panamera. He demonstrated great knowledge and enthusiasm about the vehicle. Everything was completed in a professional manner and the sales transaction went very smoothly. I found the dealership to be very professional.

August 16, 2012

Porsche of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch with us so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Porsche Panamera. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! We will share your kind words with Casey Parkin and the rest of the team. Enjoy your new vehicle! http://www.facebook.com/PorscheofSilverSpring

"Cragg is what every dealership should strive for. ..."

Cragg is what every dealership should strive for. Professional, reliable, and always on top of things. There are plenty of dealerships by my office in Tysons Corner but none are on the same level as Cragg and Porsche Silver Spring.

May 03, 2012

Hello Toannviet, Porsche of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Cragg and the team! Thank you again for your review.

"Casey is the man! So great to work with and is always..."

Casey is the man! So great to work with and is always looking out for your best interest! Go with Casey and you will get the car that is the best fit for you!

May 25, 2012

Good afternoon Gt3turbo1. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Porsche of Silver Spring works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

"Allen goes to great lengths to ensure that my Porsche is..."

Allen goes to great lengths to ensure that my Porsche is fully serviced, but within the budget I can afford. He lets me know those things I must do now, and which ones I can put off until later. My 911 (which I bought off eBay) is now in tip top running order and I did not have to go into debt to get it there, in large part due to Allen's excellent work.

"Casey Parkin provided expert advise, recommendations, and..."

Casey Parkin provided expert advise, recommendations, and answered all our questions about new and used vehicles. Dealership is a very pleasant place to purchase a car and their process is quick and efficient. Casey and Charlie were quick to reply to all my emails and phone calls.

Casey Parkin & Charlie Miller

"Porsche of Silver Spring is as awesome as the vehicles..."

Porsche of Silver Spring is as awesome as the vehicles they sell. I found a Used Cayenne for my wife. We went in there and the experience was fantastic. Casey knew everything about the vehicle and its past owners. His product knowledge and expertise made us feel very comfortable with our purchase.... Larry and his team made us customers for life. In turn i decided to purchase a vehicle for myself from their sister store-BMW of Silver Spring.

Larry Sevrin, Casey Parkin

"We picked up a used Porsche Cayenne through sales..."

We picked up a used Porsche Cayenne through sales associate Casey Parkin. The entire process was completely smooth and seamless, start to finish. They had the car we wanted, the right price, and a great attitude about everything. I had chance to talk with some of the back office and garage staff, and every single person had the same enthusiasim as the showroom staff. If you are looking for a top notch sales rep and dealership that will treat you right, go here NOW!!!

George Ayoub