Porsche of Silver Spring

About Porsche of Silver Spring

About Porsche of Silver Spring

Mark Hubley
1/24/2015

"Love working with Porsche of Silver Spring"

I've been a Porsche owner since 1997 and a member of Porsche Club of America since 1999. Over the years, I have had great service from Porsche of Silver Spring. The sales, service, and parts staff have all been courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Casey Parkin and the rest of the crew are true "car people"--cars are more than just a job for the folks at PoSS. It is great to be able to really talk cars (and Porsche in particular) with Casey and the PoSS staff. I truly appreciate that Casey values the relationship between the dealership and PCA. Later today I'll be dropping by PoSS to watch part of the Rolex 24 race at Daytona. That's not something you can do at just any car dealership! If a car is more to you than just a car, then stop by Porsche of Silver Spring and talk to Casey.

January 26, 2015

Good morning! Porsche of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

MichaelMcLean
1/24/2015

"Outstanding experience with Casey"

Although I live in Virginia, I purchased from Silver Spring because of the Casey's responsiveness and knowledge. He was extremely helpful in sorting through the options, with expert recommendations on which to consider and which were not not necessary for a performance oriented spec. He is very knowledgeable about configurations and customization. Never any pressure to buy what you don't need. Actually saved me money with his recommendations. Overall pricing was very good and hassle-free; better than dealers nearer me. Kept in touch with me during the wait. Thorough and helpful delivery. Knowledgeable recommendations on additions. After delivery, he followed up with personal help installing some after market items. He's a genuine enthusiast, knows the cars and the community, and very friendly and easy to work with. After purchase, he has gone out of his way to arrange service pick ups and drop off, so I am servicing with the dealer. Service experience has been excellent. Outstanding, customer focused experience. Highly recommended for first time or repeat purchaser.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Porsche of Silver Spring. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

joeytrent12
1/23/2015

"2nd Porsche Purchase from Porsche of Silver Spring and Casey"

Casey Parkin is amazing. Being an out of state buyer (for the 2nd time), he and the team at Silver Spring kept the entire process uncomplicated. I never felt pressured, obligated, and was treated with the utmost in kindness, professionalism, and respect. Hats off to Casey and the team at Silver Spring; I'll be back in a few years for my third Porsche. Thanks again!

January 26, 2015

Hello! Porsche of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Casey and the team! Thank you again for your review.

JKKGMAIL
1/22/2015

"Second Porsche Purchase"

For as many cars as I have bought, I have never written a review. Most times, I've responded to the dealership's requisite follow up surveys with a laundry list of how things could have been done better. Porsche of Silver Spring, and particularly Casey Parkin, are the absolute exception. I have had the pleasure of buying both a 911 C4S and a Cayenne S from him and each time the service and treatment have been exemplary. Every need has been attended to and every question answered correctly, the first time. It's a pleasure to do business with Casey and the Porsche team and i know i will be in again before too long. It's something I am actually looking forward to!

January 26, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your 911 C4S and Cayenne S! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

ACD22
7/26/2014

"New Cayman Purchase"

Casey Parkin took care of helping me order a new Cayman GTS. Aside from being very easy to work with, his extensive product knowledge and down to earth practical advice kept the selection of options (of which Porsche has a million) from being a chore. No run around on price negotiations - just a straight forward process. If you want to buy a Porsche, you won't go far wrong by getting Casey to help you.

July 29, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you enjoy your new Cayman GTS! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

GTS Jr.
12/17/2012

"My low-mileage (50K) 2004 Cayenne S wouldn't start after..."

My low-mileage (50K) 2004 Cayenne S wouldn't start after a few days sitting idly in my garage. PoSS service rep. told me I needed a new battery. It cost me $667 to replace the battery, which is inconveniently located under the driver's seat. Five weeks later, the new battery was dead after a few days sitting in the garage. Took the SUV back in for service and after 13 days PoSS still couldn't tell me definitively what the problem was. But the service rep. was 100% certain the current problem had nothing to do with the battery PoSS had recently replaced. His best guess/estimate was either a bad generator or bad starter that might cost between $1,300 -$3,100 to repair. But I would have to pony up some more $$$ before the service technician would know for sure what the problem was. I was fed up with the wait time and poor communications and declined to authorize any further repairs. I also asked that my $667 be refunded because it was obvious to me that replacing my old battery hadn't resolved the problem. PoSS service rep. told me he didn't think a refund was warranted. He told me he would go look for my old battery and reinstall it and return the car to me. This was after his repeated assurances over the prior 2 weeks that my old battery was no good. Assuming he could even locate my old battery, the notion that a so-called reputable Porsche dealership would condone installing ostensibly damaged parts on a customer's vehicle is ridiculous. That remark alone was sufficient justification not to continue doing business with PoSS. This is the same dealership that sold me the SUV for $60K. I had previously purchased a 325i from their associated BMW dealership (no problems there). Needless to say, PoSS won't get any more of my $$$. Ultimately, GM agreed to a refund. Thanks. Picked up the SUV and drove it home. A couple days later the battery was dead. What a waste of time and energy.

December 27, 2012

Porsche of Silver Spring values all of our clients and the trust placed in us as their service center. We want to do what we can to instill confidence in the repairs of their Porsche. After providing considerable additional testing we have discovered a slow drain on the battery. At this point Porsche of Silver Spring has refunded the charges for the battery replacement, and would welcome an opportunity to provide additional repairs at a time convenient to the owner.

athyc
11/08/2012

"I've been searching for a Porsche Panamera for about..."

I've been searching for a Porsche Panamera for about three months. One evening, I sent an email to Porsche of Silver Spring about one I saw on their website. The very next day, Casey Parkin phoned me. He was knowledgeable, very friendly and professional, and extemely helpful. He followed up with an email and we scheduled a time for me to come look at the car. Throughout the entire process, he treated me with respect and courtesy. He gave me a very fair price on my trade-in and the price on the Panamera was excellent. I highly recommend Porsche of Silver Spring and most especially Casey Parkin. He is obviously a Porsche enthusiast and a very individual with whom to work.

zilianchic61
8/10/2012

"Over the years, I have purchased many cars from various..."

Over the years, I have purchased many cars from various dealers and do not normally provide reviews - but in this case I thought I would share my experience. Casey Parkin responded to our inquiry about the Porsche Panamera. He demonstrated great knowledge and enthusiasm about the vehicle. Everything was completed in a professional manner and the sales transaction went very smoothly. I found the dealership to be very professional.

August 16, 2012

Porsche of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch with us so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Porsche Panamera. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! We will share your kind words with Casey Parkin and the rest of the team. Enjoy your new vehicle! http://www.facebook.com/PorscheofSilverSpring

toannviet
3/18/2012

"Cragg is what every dealership should strive for. ..."

Cragg is what every dealership should strive for. Professional, reliable, and always on top of things. There are plenty of dealerships by my office in Tysons Corner but none are on the same level as Cragg and Porsche Silver Spring.

May 03, 2012

Hello Toannviet, Porsche of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Cragg and the team! Thank you again for your review.

gt3turbo1
3/05/2012

"Casey is the man! So great to work with and is always..."

Casey is the man! So great to work with and is always looking out for your best interest! Go with Casey and you will get the car that is the best fit for you!

May 25, 2012

Good afternoon Gt3turbo1. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Porsche of Silver Spring works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of George Ayoub