Porsche of Stevens Creek

Call
Porsche of Stevens Creek Info

Porsche of Fremont

Porsche of Monterey

"I have been a customer of Porsche Stevens Creek since..."

I have been a customer of Porsche Stevens Creek since 1987 when a company that I worked at went public. The CEO of the company bought a brand new 928 and I purchased a new Carrera Targa, Guards Red! What a beautiful car and even with purchases of other vehicles I kept my Carrera until this year when I sold it for a high resale price. I know going to a dealer can be expensive when you think you can probably get better pricing at a smaller shop and don’t get me wrong the smaller non-dealer shops can be very, very, good. At this time in the car business all repair shops can be expensive and highly technical to repair! I now own a twin turbo 996 and I am writing this short blog to say my experience at Porsche Stevens Creek, a Penske dealership has been extremely pleasurable! I had some problems with my car that took some time to resolve but their service manager treated me like I was a Penske family member; he went over and above the call for service, and solved my problem above my expectations! I can truly say at Porsche Stevens Creek the customer is really first!!!! Thank you, Mike Squatritto, Service Manager Po-Porsche Stevens Creek you get the outstanding Service Award!!!!

Mike Squatritto Service Mgr.

"Our treatment at P of SC was cordial and professional. ..."

Our treatment at P of SC was cordial and professional. George and Jerry treated us respectfully and sincerely. Both men felt more like a friends than a salesmen. Phone calls and returned immediately and questions and concerns were always addressed.

George Acosta

"Overall experience was great and did not feel any..."

Overall experience was great and did not feel any pressure to make a decision from the salesman, he let the car do the talking. He let me drive several cars and I did not feel that he wanted to get the rides over with as soon as possible.

Vincent Milazzo

"I have had my new car for a week and love it. We had a..."

I have had my new car for a week and love it. We had a great buying experience thanks to Vinny. My husband and I had been actively looking for a new car for two months and were very frustrated and tired. We walked onto the lot, Vinny warmly greeted us. I was able to test drive the car and we worked through the financing quickly. The entire experience was fantastic. I appreciate Vinny's support and negotiating on our behalf. Since our purchase one week ago he has called twice and emailed once to check and make sure we are satisfied. World Class Service! Thanks Vinny!

Vinny Milazzo

"I had a great experience working with Vinny on the..."

I had a great experience working with Vinny on the purchase of my new Carrera GTS. Everyone at the dealership from management to finance was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend it for anyone considering a Porsche.

Vinny Milazzo

"We were retuning to San Francisco from Carmel and had..."

We were retuning to San Francisco from Carmel and had been in contact with several dealerships to purchase a 2012 Cayman without much satisfaction. As we had purchased cars in the past from the dealership years ago (10) we decided on a whim to stop in. There we were met by Vinnie who welcomed us into the show room. As soon as he learned we were very well along in the decision process - he quickly paved the way to agreeing a price and placing the order. The order was placed - and we received a thank you email - and several followup update emails as the car went through the build process. Vinnie's seasoned experience, enthusiasm and follow up were evident in all our dealings - and when delivery day came - he and Jerry took care of us in short order - explained all key operating points and sent us on our way with big grins on our faces! Vinnie then followed up with offers to answer any questions at any time should we have them. We highly recommend your next purchase be with Porsche of Stevens Creek and Vinnie!!

Vinnie Milazzo

"Vinny was awesome. He put me in my very first (used)..."

Vinny was awesome. He put me in my very first (used) porsche, and i couldn't be happier. he was very low pressure, and treated me with the same respect he treated people looking at new cars, which was impressive since i looked pretty disheveled. by far my easiest car buying experience to date.

Vinny

"From my first drop in in Feb, to placing the order in..."

From my first drop in in Feb, to placing the order in April, to picking up the dream car in August, Vinny was low pressure, friendly, helpful, and professional. He was very responsive to emails that I sent while waiting for the car. All in all an extremely positive car buying experience.

Vinny Milazzo

"Everything about the experience at Steven Creek Porsche..."

Everything about the experience at Steven Creek Porsche was excellent. all the people were professional ,attentive, responsive in all our interactions. the initial visit was very pleasant and though we just visited without an appointment, we were treated with respect and coutesy. after that we conitnued to receive only the best treatment. this is a world -class organization--and they offer phenomenal cars as well!!!

Robb Eglsaer

"After my car of 11 years broke down, I was in a crunch to..."

After my car of 11 years broke down, I was in a crunch to get a new one and saw a used Scion TC on the pre-owned lot of the Porsche dealership. Despite a number of people in the dealership looking at new Porsches, Vinny was incredibly attentive and made me feel as though my purchase was just as important. He was informative, kind and personable and made the process seamless and enjoyable. Vinny went above and beyond throughout the car buying process and even ordered new car mats when we realized my car didn't come with any. I would return to the Porsche dealership without hesitation and highly recommend Vinny as a salesperson to anyone looking to buy a Porsche or non-Porsche pre-owned car. This was by far the best car-buying experience I have ever had.

Vinny