Porsche of Stevens Creek

Call
Porsche of Stevens Creek Info

Porsche of Fremont

Porsche of Monterey

"I worked with both Vinny and Robb when I purchased my..."

I worked with both Vinny and Robb when I purchased my Cayman and found the experience and service to be excellent. They answered all of my questions and helped me to order the exact car I wanted. The process was painless and exciting, and I am thrilled with the results. Vinny was enthusiastic, flexible and informative when I initially came in to test drive a car, as well as when I took delivery. Robb helped me to navigate the ordering process, and was very thorough in making sure I understand all of the options and was getting the exact model I wanted. Overall, I am very happy with the process.

Vincent Millazzo, Robb Eglsaer

"Best car purchase experience ever. Period. Full Stop. ..."

Best car purchase experience ever. Period. Full Stop. Vinny, Sales, was knowledgeable, tenacious and helpful. I felt that he was on my side, acting on my behalf at all times and was present but not pushy. Jerry Christine, Finance, made execution of the sale non- threatening and easily understandable. It was the first time I drove home from a car purchase without buyer's remorse or second-guessing myself.

Vinny Milazzo and Jerry Christine

"Vinny was exceptionally responsive - makes me feel like I..."

Vinny was exceptionally responsive - makes me feel like I was his only customer (even though I know I'm not!) Vinny also keeps track of all his commitments to his customer, and does everything in his power to deliver. He constantly follows up to make sure I don't feel ignored. I didn't have to once initiate a call to him to follow up! All in all one of the best sales person I have ever dealt with!

Vinny Milazzo

"George was knowledgeable and patient during the sale..."

George was knowledgeable and patient during the sale process, vehicle (Pamamera) was delivered on time as promised (in November 2010), after sale follow-up was good, and very happy with the vehicle. Certainly not a bargain price, but very fair all things considered. No complaints whatsoever and would highly recommend both dealership and vehicle.

George Acosta

"George and I have a long relationship at another..."

George and I have a long relationship at another delership so I got the attention I needed. This dealersip is new to me but I know the top service people from another dealership--I am confident that I will continue to receive excellent service from this dealership in future

George Acosta

"This was my first experience with this dealership, and it..."

This was my first experience with this dealership, and it was a pleasant one all along. It started through internet search process, but after the first contact I had a real person aware of my needs, preferences and expectations. The process went through detailed explanation in person of the process of 'construction' to chain email correspondence while my wife and I weighted all our likings and put them down into a dream car on Porsche website, to placing the order and tracking construction and delivery. Finally last week the car was waiting for us, exactly as we wished it to be. All along, Robb was always there for us to answer any questions, stay after the closing time to discuss the worries we had and make right choices. Even after the car was delivered, he insisted that we will take his personal cell number -- and promised that he will keep helping us with any issues with the car if they appear.

Robb Eglsaer

"Superb knowledge and professionalism from sales through..."

Superb knowledge and professionalism from sales through finance. They listened to our needs and provided a product that exceeded our expectations...at a competitive price! I will not hesitate to visit Stevens Creek Porsche again when the time comes to purchase my next vehicle.

Ricardo, Jerry Christine and Richard Levinsohn

"just purchased my third Porsche fromPorsche of Stevens..."

just purchased my third Porsche fromPorsche of Stevens Creek. Vine and Kip help me work out all the details and order the car I want. it is tracked and followed through the whole build process. I love the Porsche product and will always own at least one....Another reason I like Porsche of Stevens Creek is Chris at the parts department. he gets the answers to my questions and follows through with every order.I look forward to my next Porsche from Stevens Creek......

Vinni and Kir

"I initially went to Porsche of Stevens Creek because a..."

I initially went to Porsche of Stevens Creek because a salesman I knew and liked had moved there(George Acosta). I ended up ordering a 2011 cayenne with them and they managed to get me an earlier allocation as I was somewhat contrainted for time. Once the car arrived, they were pretty efficient at getting the paperwork done and the car prepped. I am hopeful the service experience will be just as good. As an aside, they have a good collection of cars and George was very good about letting me try out all the different choices. He wasn't pushy on closing a deal and was very patient as I made up my mind on what to get. Assuming my service experience is as good as my buying experience with them, I will definately do business with them again.

George Acosta, Richard Levinsohn

"Typical promise the world and deliver crumbs problem. ..."

Typical promise the world and deliver crumbs problem. No dealer follow-up after sale. They don't know the features on their cars (didn't know the in dash CD would work in addition to change in trunk). Promised a 20% discount on any porsche performance items after the sale but not only couldn't get 20%, they were 10% higher than Carlsen. I've received better support and service on my Avalanche and Acura (which combined are still less than the P). They do not keep their promises let alone commitements to return calls etc. This won't be our last P car but it will be the last one from this dealership. Price was ok. It seems to really matter where you are in the model year that determines whatever discounts you'll get. Avoid avoid avoid. The other Bay area dealers can't possibly be worse. I think Carlsen is the place to go.

Eric in Sales