Premier Cape Cod

Client Advisor
Andrew Dent, Business Manager, Premier Cape Cod

Andrew Dent

September 20, 2017

"they always do a great job"

- harvard69

They always do a great job. Very friendly Great service center. TV free coffee and snacks and comfortable seating. Same great atmosphere I had when I purchased my Vehicle years ago.

Matthew Brillant

September 19, 2017

"Excellent help buying a new Jeep"

- MackWalls

I purchased a new Big Bear Jeep Wrangler over a month ago here and it was a great experience. Leo Laemmle was very helpful in the whole process from picking out which vehicle, to test drives, and having answers to every question I asked. I'd strongly suggest people to ask for his assistance when buying cars here but I'm sure the rest of the Premier Cape Cod crew are just as helpful. Kara Brunette was very helpful while making the purchase and explained all of the insurance options well. I plan on making all of my Jeep related purchases here because of their fair pricing and excellent service, and I suggest others do the same.

Kara Brunette
Leo Laemmle

September 19, 2017

"Review"

- Carolrez

All the staff I encountered during the process of leasing by car were excellent. We would definitely recommend premier to others. I am very happy with my car.

Kyle Hein