Premier Toyota of Amherst

Gavin Baker

July 26, 2017

"Pleased to shop!"

- Papa5

My wife and I were looking for a new car to replace our ten year old car. After spending a month on line, we narrowed it down to a few choices. We went all the way to Amherst (we live in North Olmsted), based on friends recommendations. We were Not disappointed! Tariq was great! He really was helpful and excellently knew his product. Got a brand new AI, excellent car and worth the trip. Would send family there for future cars! Highly recommend you see him if you"re in the market, you wont be disappointed!

July 26, 2017

"Actually enjoyed the experience!"

- Oma5

We were looking for a good used car, and we found exactly what we wanted. We live 30 miles away, and travelled that far to get it. We heard that they were a good place to deal with. I did a lot of online research for a Honda CR-V , and Tariq helped us get exactly what we wanted. Great guy to deal with!

July 25, 2017

"My Dream Car"

- ritarutherford

My lease on my 2015 Prius was coming due. Drew Vance, Lease Portfolio Manager, gave me a call to come on in and look at my options! My husband and I set up an appt and met with Phil Makela, our salesman and Drew. Drew was very resourceful explaining our lease. He was very knowledgeable and looked out for our best interest. After Phil took us for a test drive, we were Positive this was the car for us!! The ride is unbelievably smooth, technology is outstanding, and the way we were made to feel at home was exceptional!! We are proud to be returning customers of Premier Toyota!

Phil Makela