Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• Free WiFi Internet
  • Cozy Fireplace
  • Free Coffee and Cappuccino
  • Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay
  • On-Site Parts Store
Love my Camry
7/24/2016

"Ask for Cody at Premier Toyota in Lorain!"

My experience with Cody, and the manager Marc, at Premier Toyota in Lorain was excellent! On a scale of 1 to 10 Cody was a 15! The most knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt with. He found out my needs, brought me the vehicles that would fit those needs and helped me to narrow it down to the one that worked best. No pressure, just facts and excellent customer service. This was my first time there, and it won't be my last. I highly reccomend you check them out, and ask for Cody!

July 25, 2016

Cody is incredible, we're so luck to have him. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing Premier Toyota!

Hailieh
7/24/2016

"Amazing service! "

Thank you Tariq for making my first car purchase amazing! It was simple and you have me a lot of helpful information about my new car. I'm so happy with my purchase, I will definetly be back when my lease is up!

July 25, 2016

Congratulations on your first car purchase! We hope to see you before your lease is up for your no-cost Toyota Care maintenance.

Mike96

"Car buying simplified!"

From the moment we stepped foot onto the dealership we felt very comfortable working with the team at Premier. They went out of their way to make sure we were in the right vehicle that fit us best and the best rate.

July 22, 2016

We're so happy we were able to accommodate you, congrats on your new vehicle!

jamison.sternberg
7/21/2016

"Great service and salesman!!"

We had an awesome experience. We were referred by a family member to talk with Marcus. Marcus was a great salesman and so was the finance guy we dealt with. Very friendly and helped us out. Came in just to talk and look and drove away in a great toyota rav4. Myself and my wife absolutely love the car. We live in Georgia so it's sad to say we won't be bringing our car in for service when it's due. The overall service was excellent and also everybody very military friendly

July 22, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for considering Premier Toyota even though you live in Georgia! We're so glad you had a great experience. Premier Toyota is extremely military friendly and proudly employs numerous veterans.

fllents

"Speedy Service"

My last visit ( 7/16/16 ) was the quickest oil change and inspection yet. I didn't even get to finish reading the newspaper. Don't know if they weren't that busy, but it was good timing on my part.

July 22, 2016

You actually got to experience the benefits of our Express Maintenance Program. For any Toyota that is still under the Toyota Care no-cost maintenance, we promise to get you in and out in one hour, but it usually takes much less time. Thanks for the review!

Chesnuts6
7/21/2016

"The entire group; Rick, Nathan, and Marcus..Friendly"

Three individuals that helped us through the entire experience were friendly and accommodating.....maybe like family.................it's nice to know that there are still great people who care and understand the car buying experience. These three people are an asset to your dealership and society. Hope that we all keep in touch, because we live in North Olmsted....perhaps we'll be back for more pleasantries..........soon. Thanks Again, Mike and Linda Harper

July 22, 2016

We would love for you to come back! We're so glad you had a great sales experience, don't forget about us for your service needs either. Congratulations!

Lucytoth1
7/18/2016

"First car for our son"

We purchased a used Camry for our so . Tariq was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were able to put a down payment down on the car on Saturday and pick it up Monday. He made sure that we were happy and that the car had a full tank of gas! Great guy!

July 22, 2016

Tariq is a great guy and will make sure to cross every T and dot every I. Thank you so much for the review!

Ken8
7/18/2016

"New car purchase "

The experience was comfortable and worthwhile. Rick was pleasant and professional. The service department has been efficient and good to work with over the past.

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the review Ken! We love having you as a customer, see you in 5,000 miles.

MsPhilly
7/17/2016

"Nathan Naylor is an awesome Sales Rep for Premier Toyota"

Nathan took the time to find out what I wanted/needed and what I was willing to spend out of my tight monthly budget. It took lots of time and patients on his part, but we not only accomplished an agreed upon amount for purchasing my 2016 Camry, but also a 2016 RAV for my husband and still remain within my monthly budget. During my visit with Toyota I could tell that Nathan had many years of experience not only working as a sales representative but also great people skills. He seemed open and honest and answered ALL my questions with no hesitation. I would recommend him to any and all friends. I would also like to thank and give John Brandon the loan representative with Premier Toyota of Amherst big kudos for taking the extra step to look over different loan options and somehow make my monthly payment even BETTER! These two men did a great job, and should be rewarded by the dealership!!! At least employees of the month.

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the review and for purchasing yet ANOTHER vehicle from us! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty over the years and are so glad that you had a good experience with Nathan and John.

Terpav
7/16/2016

"Best experience ever when buying a vehicle "

Relocating to Florida and looking to purchase a pick up truck, found one on cars.com, which was being held at Premier Toyota. After inquiring via cars.com received a quick response from Rick Bonica. Spoke with him and made an appointment for the following day. The truck was brought up and ready for our test drive when we arrived. Rick is such a nice, easy going person. He, and the rest of the staff make you feel like you've known them forever. Rick made the buying process so easy and we actually got to take the vehicle home with us that afternoon. We've never been able to do that before. Thanks, Rick Bonica, for such a wonderful buying experience.

Phil Makela, Marcus Turner