Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• Free WiFi Internet
  • Cozy Fireplace
  • Free Coffee and Cappuccino
  • Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay
  • On-Site Parts Store
Gus 71

""HONEST AND FRIENDLY" "

Rick was a great sales person to work with. I called about a 2011 Sienna and he was very helpful. My wife went out to look at the van and to get our trade in appraise. They were very fair with the trade in offer and they went above and beyond to get us the best possible finance rate and keep us within our budget. I cant say enough good things about Premier Toyota. This has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. Nathan was great to work with when I came in pick up the van and to sign the paper work. I will definitely recommend Premier Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

September 30, 2016

Yay! Awesome feedback, that you so much. Don't forget us when it's time to service your 2011 Sienna!

Criswosko

"Tariq is the best!"

Tariq got us the car we wanted at the price we needed. He was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a smooth car search experience!

September 30, 2016

Tariq IS the best! He does a great job of listening to the customer and meeting your needs, not his. Thank you so much for the review!

Wintersnow

"Wonderful "

Wonderful experience and friendly. I would highly recommend dealing with Premier Toyota the service was professional. They were accommodating in finding the veichle desired by looking at other dealers in the area.

September 30, 2016

We will do whatever it takes to get you the vehicle of your dreams!

Will67

"Great service.. Always!!!"

Great service, great experience. Very efficient with time. Mr.Shane White very professional, courteous, none pressuring with other services that my car needed. Always enjoyed my time there.

September 30, 2016

It's so great to hear that servicing your vehicle was actually "enjoyable", that's amazing! We've been so lucky to have Shane for 8 years now!

mk
9/28/2016

"Smart and efficient "

Cody was terrific in showing us the various Prius options. He listens well and is easy to work with...Highly recommend the dealership and Cody...His colleague Phil was also helpful.

September 30, 2016

Thank you so much! Because of your review Cody just became a Certified Dealer Rater Employee!

DNaylor
9/28/2016

"Make you feel "at home" experience""

Such a great experience in buying a new SUV. Drove a couple different types of vehicles to make sure I had what I wanted. No rush, no pushy people what so ever. I was treated with respect and curtesy from everyone in the place. Salesman know there vehicles, I was shown first hand about all the bells and whistles of all vehicles I test drove. They understood what I was looking for and listened to what I had to say. Definitely a place I will send friends and family for all future car buying.

September 30, 2016

We look forward to your referrals! Thank you so much for considering Premier Toyota and we're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience.

jessriffle
9/27/2016

"Great, fast service! "

I called in with a really tight time constraint wanting to lease a car for my mother before I had to fly back home. Cody and the whole team got us signed and out the door in record time and got us a really great deal. Highly recommend this dealership, especially for new college grads.

September 30, 2016

Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the Recent College Graduate Rebate and we were able to help your mom in a timely fashion. Thanks for the review!

Alexkusak
9/27/2016

"Great service! Best salesman ever "

I came in with my KIA Rio, and the engine was blown on it. Tariq was able to get me into a car that fit my budget, and the whole experience was stress free. Because I didn't have a car, Tariq even drove me home, which exceeded my expectations. I will only go to Premier Toyota and will want Tariq to help me out. Overall, I had a great experience and have a safer car because of it. Thank you Tariq and Premier Toyota!

September 30, 2016

I'm sure Tariq would love to help you again too! Thank you so much for the awesome review and congrats on your new vehicle! We look forward to taking care of you in Service soon.

robinson
9/23/2016

"Friendly knowledgeable staff."

scheduled for 10,000 mile maintenance. They took my car right on time and had a comfortable waiting area. They even washed my vehicle! Everyone was friendly.

September 23, 2016

Free car washes are part of the Premier Perks we offer to great customers like you! Glad your 10k went well and we look forward to seeing you again!

RLS
9/21/2016

"Excellent"

Patty was great in getting my car serviced and giving me a loaner when there was a power outage and my service couldn't be completed at the time.

September 23, 2016

We are happy we were still able to provide excellent service to you during that time! Thank you for your business!

Reviews of Cody Falatic

2016 Toyota Prius

Price$19,000

Mileage 2

Exterior ColorN/A

Interior ColorFh20/Dark Blue/Black (1201: Gray 1207: Black)

2017 Toyota Camry