Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road, Amherst, Ohio 44001 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Brett Kopa, Sales Professional, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Sales Professional

February 27, 2017

"Great! "

- Hannah0408

Tariq was a great salesman and was very knowledgeable with the vehicle and answered all the questions I had! I had a great experience with Tariq and at the dealership.

February 26, 2017

"45,000 maintenance"

- kassil

this was my first time at this dealership and will continue to get my RAV4 serviced here.. I recently moved to the area and was very pleased with Patty and her help.

February 23, 2017

"Purchasing from out of state"

- EricN

I was looking for a used Highlander in good shape, but I wasn't thrilled with the previous dealership experience I had since I've moved to Texas. I used to live close by Premier and have had good experiences with them in the past. So, with that in mind, I decided to go through the trouble of purchasing out of state. I'm very glad I did. Tariq was very friendly and patient working with me around my work schedule and the time difference, they managed to roll the taxes into my loan, (which are due upfront in Texas), and the service department did an excellent job getting some tree sap off the car. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience all around.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $33262