Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• On-Site Parts Store
david
2/09/2016

"service"

service was very quick and concise and folks friendly; waiting area clean and offered free wireless, donuts and coffee. i would recommend this location to others

cannot recall, she was new

MD24
2/08/2016

"Hassle-free car buying"

The first time I bought a used car (at another dealership) the service was good but not great, and there was a certain amount of pressure to choose one of the vehicles they paraded in front of me when the specific one I wanted was unavailable. None of that happened here at Premier Toyota. The service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. I did not feel pressured at all at any point of the buying process. My dad purchased a car here last year and had a similar experience. Great place to buy a car, new or used! If possible, work with Tariq Muqueet. He goes above and beyond for his customers.

sejacobs89
2/07/2016

"Exceeded Expectations! "

This was my first time buying from a dealer and I'm glad I chose Premier Toyota. I had high expectations which they exceeded. Tariq gave excellent customer service and made it very easy for me. He made sure my needs were met and answered all my questions. I really felt he cared if I was happy and wanted to help me make the right choice for me. I left with a high quality vehicle at a fair price. I am very happy with my new 2013 Toyota Certified Used Camry and I plan to only use Premier Toyota from here forward. I trust this dealership and am grateful for their professional, honest and friendly customer care.

February 08, 2016

We are so glad that you chose us too! Congrats on your Toyota Certified Used Camry!

Samylynne
2/05/2016

"Most awesome service and Dealership ever. "

Premier Toyota of Amherst is hands down the best dealership I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Top notch service. Impeccable facility, friendliest staff all across the board. Tariq my salesman by far went above and beyond the call of duty. As a previous Chevrolet only person, I was skeptical at first but I am a new 2016 Camry owner and will continue my business with Premier Toyota from here out. Exceptional job everyone. Trust me, if your looking for top notch service, friendly staff and a beautiful car, this is where you need to go.

February 08, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the fabulous review! We're so happy that you had a good experience. We can't wait to see you for your first Toyota Care service in 5,000 miles!

Certified Baja searcher
2/05/2016

"Long distance buyers, no worries here!"

I traveled from Chicago to Amherst, OH for a deal of a lifetime! Lonnie and Torrie assured me that they do it all the time and I truly had an exceptional experience. So all you fellow AutoTrader searchers out there, look no further, you're in for a treat.

February 05, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback, that's awesome! We're so happy to hear that your long distance purchase went smoothly. Yes, please AutoTrader searchers, give us a call!

RLS
2/04/2016

"Professional and courteous "

The staff at Premier are always professional and courteous from the time I arrive until I leave with my vehicle after its servicing has been finished. It seems that I always have Kim as my customer service person and she always takes excellent care of me. Thank you Kim and everyone at Premier for all you do.

February 05, 2016

Thank YOU for choosing Premier Toyota, we sincerely appreciate the business.

nopassword oraccount
2/03/2016

"Oil change and tire leaking air pressure"

Explained my problem with my tire losing air pressure to the service department. just had a broken seal around the rim of the tire, which was a quick fix and at a cost effective price. THANK YOU!

YOU'RE WELCOME!! :)

Sharonlynn
2/03/2016

"Excellent help and finding car needed."

Salesman was very helpful and kind and I will come back here. Found car I wanted it had everything I needed. Had floor mats too!!

Floor mats, score!

kms7
2/02/2016

"Lease trade in"

I recently went back to Premier Toyota to trade in my Corolla for a 2016 RAV4. I love Premier because it's close to home and I've always had a positive experience. Brian Lang was the salesman who helped me get my car and he couldn't have been more helpful. From matching the deal I found on a rav4 at another dealer, to actually locating the exact exterior/interior color car I wanted and bringing it to the dealer for me. For that, I give Brian 5 stars. Always an excellent experience at Premier, I'll definitely be back!

February 05, 2016

Way to go Brian! Glad to hear we were able to get you the exact vehicle you wanted. Congrats on your new Rav 4!

kendalite
2/01/2016

"Recall notice"

I received a recall notice regarding a window switch that might be defective. I was able to schedule an appointment promptly and the work was done within the promised time with an explanation of what was done.

February 02, 2016

That's great to hear! We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty.

Reviews of Tariq Muqueet