Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road, Amherst, Ohio 44001 Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Brett Kopa, Sales Professional, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Marcus Turner

Kenneth Konopka, Sales Partner, Premier Toyota of Amherst

Kenneth Konopka

April 25, 2017

"Knowledge and professional sales staff."

- Marcia

I just purchased a new hybrid vehicle at this dealership. The sales staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I had many questions since it was my first hybrid vehicle.

April 25, 2017

"Easy breezy"

- LWalter25

Just for just a jeep commander from Premier Toyota. I worked with Tariq, and the process was quick and easy. Tariq was very attentive, and ALWAYS available when I had a question. He worked very hard to earn my business and made sure he did everything to do so. I live three hours away from the dealership and he even made arrangements to have the vehicle delivered to me. I would highly recommend Premier Toyota, and highly recommend Tariq. No one will work HARDER to make you a satisfied customer. Next time I need a vehicle, I will check with him first!

April 24, 2017

"Excellent "

- Aceezy191

I have given this rating because my experience at Toyota and also with my sales person was excellent very friendly and knowledgeable I would recommend this dealership.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $20810