Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• On-Site Parts Store
Toyota
5/01/2016

"Service for Toyota"

Katie greeted us and explained everything that would be done for the checkup. She was very efficient and kept us informed, also was very friendly.

jimbo
4/28/2016

"maintenence on 99 bmw"

I came in for some issues on my car...patty,my service tech met me as soon as I got out of my car!! the service done on my car was explained to me in a very concise professional manner that I was relaxed and comforftable about this....TRULY EXCEPTIONAL!!!!! would recommend this to anyone!!

April 28, 2016

Truly exceptional? That's awesome, thank you!

back yard machanic
4/27/2016

"A great dealership to buy from."

We purchased a tundra from Tariq Muqueet . Thank you so much for a wonderful buying experience we had. It was a great ride on the way home. I love this truck. You are a great salesman. Now I have to learn every thing the truck has on it. Time for me to get some rest. Thank you very much Tariq.

April 28, 2016

We're so glad that Tariq was able to help you out. Thank you so much for the review!

Caitlin
4/25/2016

"Excellent Experience! "

Wasn't really looking for a new car at the time, found a cadillac cts that i could not pass up. When I went in to see the car was introduced to Phil. He made sure that in the end I was going to walk away happy and with the car I wanted. He went above and beyond what other people and places have done for me. If you are in the market for a Toyota or a Used Car on the lot I would Highly recommend that you go talk to Phil first!

April 26, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation, congrats on your new Cadillac!

Samer Gobreial
4/24/2016

"Friendly and professional "

I like Premier Toyota. People are friendly and helpful. Usually, they take less than an hour to get the job done. Nice waiting area and kids room.

April 25, 2016

We like you too! Thank you so much for choosing Premier Toyota for your service needs.

nvseve
4/09/2016

"Break issue"

I suspected I had an issue with my rear break. It turned out to be more than just the breaks. The break had seized and damaged the right rear bearings. Service was completed and all seems well.

April 11, 2016

We're so happy to hear that the brakes seem to be operating properly, those are very important.

Bob
4/08/2016

"In for detail of vehicle."

I feel confident when working with Shane . He follows through on what he tells me and I feel he takes ownership of handling service of my vehicle.

April 11, 2016

Shane is the man! We are so happy to have him.

2016jJJH
4/06/2016

"Great service from Premier Toyota of Amherst."

Everyone helpful and friendly. This is my second Toyota from Premier. Tariq was very friendly, personable, and did not use any' high pressure salesmanship." John Brandon was helpful also in the financial process. Would recommend to anyone wanting to buy a car to see Tariq Muqueet at Premier Toyota of Amherst. Judy Hallgren

Torrie

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the lovely review Ms. Hallgren!

lovemyprius
4/06/2016

"Buying a second-hand Prius"

My husband and I had to purchase a car on very short notice. We were given an appointment with Tariq Muqueet promptly and shown a car that was perfect for our needs and that we could afford. Everyone who helped us through the lengthy process of test driving and paperwork was most helpful and pleasant to deal with. In spite of the fact that we were interested in a second-hand small Prius, Tariq Muqueet gave us the time, attention, care and courtesy that one would expect purchasing a high-end, new automobile.

April 11, 2016

All of our customers deserve exceptional customer service regardless of what kind of vehicle you buy. So glad to hear that Tariq provided you that level of service.

KatieAnn
4/06/2016

"Excellent service received from Premier Toyota of Amherst."

Always greeted promptly from friendly staff. Advisor always listens carefully to what I have to say and answers any questions I might have. Always treated respectfully and service explained to me in a comprehensive manner. Also love free car wash after service is performed.

April 06, 2016

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we look forward to taking care of you at your next visit!

Reviews of Tariq Muqueet