Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• Free WiFi Internet
  • Cozy Fireplace
  • Free Coffee and Cappuccino
  • Indoor Vehicle Delivery Bay
  • On-Site Parts Store
Meree W.
8/22/2016

"An efficient and professional group of people"

I was not too sure of myself but I quickly learned from Cody what the process (of leasing a new Prius) would be. Everything he said was clear and his excellent guidance put me at ease. His explanation of the features of the vehicle was outstanding. John (?) guided me through the financial papers in a very organized way. When I left with my shiny new car I was sure I had made the right decision in choosing this dealership.

Margaret Swint
8/22/2016

"easie peasie new car buying experience"

Premier Toyota made buying my new Highlander an exciting experience. The service was impeccable and the product is high quality. I will be returning to Premier for all my auto needs.

August 26, 2016

Yay! We look forward to servicing your new Highlander!

Bob A
8/21/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Cody at Premier Toyota made purchasing my first new vehicle enjoyable. I did not feel pressured and he did everything he could to get the exact model truck i wanted even though very few existed at the time.

August 22, 2016

Wow, congratulations on your first new vehicle! We look forward to taking care of you in Service.

Debra Bozman
8/21/2016

"Very friendly"

Was in and out for routine maintenance wI think just 15 minutes or so. The workers were very courteous and professional. As I was waiting, a worker asked someone who had been waiting awhile if he would like a beverage. I thought that was very nice.

August 22, 2016

We try to make our dealership as friendly and comfortable as possible, we're so glad your visit went well.

Fracdaddy
8/20/2016

"7 new cars in 8 years All from Premier"

A great team of people that I have dealt with over the years. I'm in and out with what I want, no dickering back and forth for countless hours. Cody was a very knowledgeable salesperson on specs and very professional. Marc and Will are willing to go that extra step to meet my request, men of merit. Marcus was outstanding with extended warranties and fianancing. Angelo and Shane are amazing service writers, honest, trustworthy and accountable. I'm greatful the staff has not turned over like it has in the past. I found the perpetual turn over to be the only negative about Premier. Bob Fisher you want to train people so that they can go work anywhere, you treat them so they won't. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Premier in the future. Thank you again for what you do.

August 22, 2016

Thank YOU for the awesome review! We sincerely appreciate you continuing to do business with Premier Toyota, it's because of loyal customers like yourself that we just reached our 10 year anniversary. Thanks for the support!

Kyle
8/18/2016

"Happy"

Everybody I had spoke to there was kind and willing to help in any way. Test drive was good experience . multiple pics of truck before I even drove to see the vehicle for my test drive

August 22, 2016

That's great! We try to be as thorough as possible when purchasing a vehicle online, that way you can do the majority of the deal prior to even coming into the dealership.

zeeshan123
8/16/2016

"Excellent "

Buying car over here was stress free. I highly recommend this dealership, People over there are Very friendly. it was the fifth car bought from this dealer in my family.

August 16, 2016

We are so incredibly grateful for you continued loyalty and we sincerely appreciate you choosing Premier Toyota. Thanks again for your 5th purchase!!

Barb
8/15/2016

"Glad I Checked Out Premier Toyota of Amherst"

Purchasing a car here was stress-free. Reggie and Will were great to work with and extremely accommodating. They went out of their way to make trading in my car convenient and provided a fair trade-in value. They were diligent in searching for the car specifications I wanted and quickly located the car I was seeking and we closed the deal, hassle-free. I am happy with both my car and the price I paid for it. Delivery of the vehicle was smooth, paperwork was ready to go. Reggie was knowledgeable in explaining all the features and helped me set up Entune and offered additional assistance should I need it. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They have a straight forward approach to selling cars and providing great customer service.

August 16, 2016

Barb, thank you so much for the awesome review. It sounds like every step of the process went smoothly and we're so glad to hear that you had a good experience. We look forward to taking care of you when you're vehicle is ready for service!

Dylan1701
8/14/2016

"Excellent!"

Brett went above and beyond what to do to get me in my new 2016 Tundra. He was not pushy at all like the salesman I bought my 2015 Tundra from at another Toyota dealership. He explored every option to get me at the payment I wanted, I bet at times getting thrown out of his managers office. I have referred my friends to Brett, and I look forward to doing business with him again!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for considering us! We're so glad that Brett worked hard to get you the deal you wanted. Congrats!

ritarutherford
8/12/2016

"Another Great Experience at Premier Toyota"

My husband finally parted with his beloved '07 Toyota Tacoma! And in its place he is now the proud owner of a 2013 Prius!! We can't say enough about Premier Toyota!! Phil, our sales person, whom we just met today, exhibited professionalism, knowledge, kindness and a listening ear to understand what we wanted to leave with today!! Phil was outstanding!!! We are always pleased with Premier Toyota each and every time we go there! If you are thinking about purchasing/leasing a new/used vehicle, stop at Premier Toyota in Amherst. You will be glad you did!! WE are elated, again!!

August 15, 2016

You guys are the best! We are so happy that you bought yet another Prius from us! Can't wait to see you guys in service soon!

Reviews of Tariq Muqeet