Premier Toyota of Amherst

47190 Cooper Foster Park Road,
Amherst, Ohio 44001
Premier Toyota of Amherst Info
About Premier Toyota of Amherst

At Premier Toyota we have a friendly and experienced sales staff with a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are locally owned and operated with strong ties to the community of Lorain County and the greater Cleveland region. We provide a quality of service that exceeds our customer's expectations, while contributing positively to the environment and the community. It is our mission to be the Premier provider of your automotive needs through continuous development of our people, products, and processes building lifetime client relationships. Simply put, we genuinely care about you and your concerns. We look forward to building a relationship for life… At Premier Toyota Scion, we are committed to recycling and reducing waste products. Our facility is environmentally engineered with "green walls"... walls that use plants to absorb heat from the sun, keeping our building cooler and reducing energy use. The furniture is 90% recycled or recyclable material. Cafe stools are constructed from seat belts and our car wash cleans and recycles its own water, saving over 66% of water normally used in a traditional car wash! Not only does the car wash reuse its water, but the entire facility filters water 3 times before discharge.

About Premier Toyota of Amherst

• On-Site Parts Store
baber1
5/27/2016

"awesome dealership!"

Everyone at Toyota Scion was wonderful! Truly nice people to deal with. From the 1st phone call I made to inquire on a car i saw on the website-to the salesman-to the finance department everyone was great. We even had to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to this dealership but it was worth it. Will be referring them and would buy here again!

finance dept- marcus fortuna

sailor10
5/26/2016

"Timely and fair service"

I have always received fair and timely service at Premier. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an automobile or a good service location.

ohphotom
5/24/2016

"Business as Usual was Great"

Wanting just the usual lube, oil change, oil filter and tire rotation, other scheduled maintenance was recommended. Time and mile tend to pass by faster than we realize. So it's good they bring to my attention. As I intend to keep my vehicle for a long time, getting superior care for it should pay dividends in the long run. And it's a nice touch they include a free car wash with services. Actually, it is available for anyone anytime they are running it (meaning not during freezing weather) that gets their vehicle from them. I still love my Toyota 2011 RAV4 that I chose the sports package that excludes the spare tire on the back. I might have been a tad ahead of others as that is now its usual style. Anyway, all was done while I waited in their comfortable waiting area with TV, free WiFi, coffee, etc. And their employees always seem friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

May 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the detailed review! You seem like such a well-informed customer who understands the value of maintaining your Toyota. We're so glad you chose to service your vehicle with us and look forward to taking care of your well-maintained Rav 4 for many years to come.

BrandonSmith99
5/22/2016

"Amazing of all things "

First off really nervous coming in with a little hope in finding what we wanted, which was a suv for myself that my parents would let me have. we got there around 9:50-10 ish and right off the bat was greeted by Dan who settled us in and got right to business. We looked around a vast majority of cars, one being all the way to the side of the building in hopes that we'd be approved for one of them. It was a Mercury full size sedan and looked very clean and started up very nicely. I got to test drive it and liked it very much and ended up choosing that one. While going back in to do the finishing paperwork, we got approved but introduced to another vehicle with the matching price. it was a 2006 Volkswagen Suv with no damage on it at all and ran super nice. Loved the sunroof and stereo was the absolute best. We walked off the lot with it the same day in time for me to get to work so very fast service and super friendly. The next day instantly told all my friends and coworkers about my experience and the convince of the price in hopes they go to Premire as well

May 23, 2016

We hope they do! Thank you so much for choosing Premier Toyota and for referring your friends. We look forward to taking care of them too.

Steve22

"Great Service"

Phil was the best, sales person I have delt with. Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Would go back again. Top rated everyone very friendly.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much! Wait till you experience our Service Department!

ss

"Great"

I recently purchased a certified 2013 Rav4. It has been a great experience. The salesperson, Lonnie Cornett, has done a great job helping me through the process. Thank you.

May 23, 2016

Thank YOU! Welcome to the Toyota family.

Al
5/21/2016

"One year/10,000 mile maintenance"

Polite, on-time service of our 2015 Toyota Prius. Complete overall inspection of the car and a car wash that left the car shining. Waiting area was clean and comfortable and provided free coffee and drinks.

May 23, 2016

Sounds like everything went according to plan, thank you so much for the lovely review!

Debra
5/20/2016

"Great Purchasing Experience"

Our salesperson, Lonnie Cornett, did a great job in assisting my husband and I with the purchase of our 2016 Toyota RAV4. He was quite knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer all of our questions which helped us to make an informed decision to purchase the RAV4. Lonnie also assisted us in negotiating a fair price, which was very important to us. Thank you, Lonnie, for your excellent customer service.

May 23, 2016

Have fun with your new Rav 4 and thank you so much for considering Premier Toyota!

dlajavic
5/19/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

Tariq was by far THE BEST salesman we have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. He explained all the features of the car (a first time experience for us) and the whole transaction was smooth and fast. Tariq is a very personable man and we laughed a lot during our experience!

May 23, 2016

That's great! Thank you so much for choosing Premier Toyota and we're so happy that Tariq treated you well.

kendalite
5/18/2016

"Service Department determined reason for "check engine""

Service was prompt and cause of "check engine" light coming on was determined to be failure of catalytic converter. Because of age of vehicle and general condition, no attempt was made to convince me I needed to make repairs. I already knew it was time to trade. But no hard sell for a new car either.

May 23, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a pressure-free and honest visit.

Reviews of Lonnie Cornett