Premier Toyota of Richmond

Premier Toyota of Richmond
Call
Premier Toyota of Richmond Info
About Premier Toyota of Richmond

Whether you're from Richmond, or anywhere else in Indiana, you can rest assured that when you shop for a new or used Toyota, you're shopping for quality and reliability, no matter which model appeals to you. Qualifying for a loan or Toyota lease couldn't be easier with our on-site financial enthusiasts at your back. We know all of the ins and outs of finding quality financing solutions, and that means you can spend less time going over paperwork and more time enjoying your new car. Once you're behind the wheel as an owner, Premier Toyota Richmond continues to support your driving needs through our onsite service center. Our team is well-versed in everything automotive and utilizes the latest Toyota parts, so you can count on solid routine maintenance and timely repairs when they're needed. When you can come to Premier Toyota Richmond, you can have your Toyota wishes granted. And let's face it: you deserve nothing less. Located on 5601 National Road East in Richmond, Indiana, we know our job isn't finished until you're completely satisfied.

About Premier Toyota of Richmond

"We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what..."

We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what we wanted. Discussed what we were interested with Tyler Kilgus. He found exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. He was very patient with us & we did not feel pressured into buying this vehicle.

Tyler Kilgus

"Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our..."

Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. We have purchased three cars and leased two. Scott did a wonderful job listening to what we wanted, the price we wanted to pay, and he provided us with more than one financing option that would fit our budget. Thank you Scott!

"Very helpful with all of my questions. I hadn't..."

Very helpful with all of my questions. I hadn't driven manual in a while and they were very patient getting me back on two feet. To top it off they filled up my tank before I made the 2 hour drive back home!

Lee Brooks

Premier Toyota of Richmond responded to this review

January 02, 2014

We're glad to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for making the drive to to our dealership - we hope to see you again soon.

"I highly recommend Logan Fields and Richmond Toyota. Mr...."

I highly recommend Logan Fields and Richmond Toyota. Mr. Fields was very professional and a pleasure to work with while choosing a vehicle. I will not hesitate to work with Richmond Toyota again when it comes time to replace my van.

Logan Fields

"I wanted to share about the amazing customer experience I..."

I wanted to share about the amazing customer experience I received from Wade Stinson. After viewing Richmond Toyota's website I saw a Honda Element I was interested in, made one call and Wade did the rest. He gave me a great price for my trade-in and for the final purchase price of the Honda. I have never dealt with a larger dealership because of some of the horror stories you read about but I am here to say WOW was I impressed! I will never buy another vehicle from anywhere but Richmond Toyota. I was able to get all of this done on my one hour lunch break!!! Great price, great service and a customer with a great feeling about his purchase. Richmond Toyota and Wade Stinson do it right.

"Our experience at Richmond Toyota with Logan Fields as..."

Our experience at Richmond Toyota with Logan Fields as our salesman was super! No hassles, right to the point negotiations, super friendly and answered all of our questions with ease. One of, if not the best, experiences we've had to date purchasing a new vehicle. I will definately recommend friends and family to visit Richmond Toyota the next time they're in need of a vehicle. Thanks again!

"In the past 15 years my wife and I have purchased 6..."

In the past 15 years my wife and I have purchased 6 different vehicles from car dealerships. Every time, until our experience with Richmond Toyota, we have felt cheated, disappointed, and all around unhappy with our purchases. This time was just amazing. We told them what we wanted (including vehicle, miles, and price) and they provided that and more than we expected. It is 3 days later after our purchase, and we still are amazed that there are honest car salesman out there. Thank you so much, Logan, Debi, the guy that detailed our car, and everyone in the Richmond Toyota Dealership family!! You should all be proud of yourselves. Your facility is awesome, everyone treated us with respect and sincere honesty. Thanks Again Richmond Toyota! Jamie & Stephanie Stump

Logan Fields, Debi (finance)

"I received something in the mail stating that I would get..."

I received something in the mail stating that I would get $1895 off any in-stock, used vehicle. Decided that I wanted the Scion xB, printed off the information from Autotrader.com, then went in. Figured that I would be paying around $15k since the car was $17k. Turns out that they refuse to honor that "coupon" if you use the Autotrader.com price. I asked what the difference in price was. He said that the coupon knocks off about the same on the original price as the Autotrader price. It didn't say anything about that being a promotion or that you couldn't use the coupon on that price. The used vehicle was already a little expensive with having over 22k miles on it and being a 2010, but I figured I could live with that for $15k. Then, I told them what amount I wanted my payments to be under. They kept bringing me offers for payments way more than what I wanted (didn't help that they only offered a laughable $300 for my car trade-in). When I say a certain amount, it doesn't mean a hundred dollars more than that amount. That means that is my maximum amount per month. Funny thing is, if they had honored their coupon, it would have put the dollar per month price down to that amount. Nope. Decided I'm going to spend a little more and get a brand new Scion xB, but guess where I'm NOT going to buy it. Bruce tried what he could. Richmond Toyota just wasn't good enough. Next time, honor your coupon or find a way!

Bruce, and his boss

"Logan Fields was GREAT! In a time where shopping online..."

Logan Fields was GREAT! In a time where shopping online is faster and there are a million options out there, Richmond Toyota was very quick and responsive to what my Husband and I wanted in a car (the make, model, year, color) and financing. They worked with us on price (took 10 MINUTES! over the phone) and they took our trade at the auto trader value. They were willing to beat our lowest offer we had. There was no haggling or high pressure just honest people trying to make us the best offer. They even worked around our schedule and stayed late because our trip up took an hour and a half. They stand by their vehicles and will get everything the way you need it to be for you to be happy before you sign anything.

Logan Fields, Rachael Yaklich

"Honestly,I had not planned to buy. I just wanted to ck...."

Honestly,I had not planned to buy. I just wanted to ck. out some used cars. It was a very nice experience. Once I tried a car,everything just kind of fell into place. My salesperson,worked with me to find a payment I could handle.Paperwork was done quickly. Didn't have to go to another place to find banking. Very nice experience. Thank You A.M. Michaels

Scott Baker

Premier Toyota of Richmond responded to this review

September 30, 2011

Hi A.M. Michaels, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Richmond Toyota with others. We strive to make every visit to Richmond Toyota an excellent experience - and we're glad you had one! If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me at 765-966-4569. Best, Ron Whittaker General Manager Richmond Toyota and Scion

Logan Fields