Premier Toyota of Richmond

Fred Wooldridge, Sales Associate, Premier Toyota of Richmond

Fred Wooldridge

Sales Associate

February 04, 2017

"Increased the used car price after I showed interest to buy"

- S Joseph

Stock #: HU344656A I had a very bad experience with this dealer Premier Toyota of Richmond. They increased the car price after I showed my interest to buy the car.

January 21, 2017

"I would never recommend Premier Toyota!! "

- Heather23

Worst experience ever at a dealership!!! I would NEVER recommend Premier Toyota. My husband was told he was approved for a used vehicle. We went in the next day with our check in hand for a down payment. The van was sitting in front of the dealership ready for us to leave with only to be told after being there for hours we needed a trade in ALONG with our down payment. We WERE not told this when my husband was APPROVED for the vehicle. Left VERY unhappy without the van. We WILL be recommending KINGS TOYOTA were we purchased a new 2017 Sieanna!!!

December 03, 2016

"Horrible"

- John Gibson

A man named Brian said to come in because things had changed since my last visit he should be fired for lying ian was horrible assting me I wouldn't buy from here if they begged me I don't like being treated like I'm a horrible person

2015 Nissan Titan