Premier Toyota of Richmond

5601 National Road East,
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Premier Toyota of Richmond Info
About Premier Toyota of Richmond

Whether you're from Richmond, or anywhere else in Indiana, you can rest assured that when you shop for a new or used Toyota, you're shopping for quality and reliability, no matter which model appeals to you. Qualifying for a loan or Toyota lease couldn't be easier with our on-site financial enthusiasts at your back. We know all of the ins and outs of finding quality financing solutions, and that means you can spend less time going over paperwork and more time enjoying your new car. Once you're behind the wheel as an owner, Premier Toyota Richmond continues to support your driving needs through our onsite service center. Our team is well-versed in everything automotive and utilizes the latest Toyota parts, so you can count on solid routine maintenance and timely repairs when they're needed. When you can come to Premier Toyota Richmond, you can have your Toyota wishes granted. And let's face it: you deserve nothing less. Located on 5601 National Road East in Richmond, Indiana, we know our job isn't finished until you're completely satisfied.

About Premier Toyota of Richmond

JMaddux
2/01/2015

"Excellent customer service award goes to... Lester Sharp!"

I want to thank you Toyota of Richmond with working with my husband and I with finding us a lender and also for making us feel important. With getting us into a safe vehicle to transport our precious cargo our children...Lester Sharp continue being awesome!!

Jjc2002
1/29/2015

"Top Notch service by Lester Sharp"

I am so thankful for the rewarding service by Lester Sharp he is a man of his word and very dependable if you get a chance stop in and see him you will not regret it.

vikki
1/27/2015

"Fast and friendly service from all the staff."

Excellent customer service. I did not have an appointment scheduled and was serviced quickly and even got my car washed too!!! Employee's were very friendly and knowledgeable of the new vehicle's they were selling on the showroom floor.

bradley_a_sanders
1/14/2015

"Wouldn't recommend "

Bought a truck out of state and had it shipped to me. Asked a few different times about if there was any leaks, dents, scratches or defects. Said everything was in pristine shape. Upon receiving the truck the power steering pump was leaking pretty bad. Dents all over the vehicle. Shame on me for not being able to go see the truck, but was a good deal being 4 states away I didn't have the luxury of seeing it in person first. Also on receiving it they took off the hitch and spare tire. I know this because everything looked freshly unhooked below the vehicle. Kudos to you Richmond for saving a few bucks. Also salesman was very helpful until they received the check. After that couldn't get ahold of anyone via phone or email. Real professional guys.

Doesn't matter. As a whole even management wasn't professional

charger13hoss
12/13/2014

"my dodge"

Great experience, they even beat the interest rate from my credit union. well worth the drive from Dayton. The really strive to make sure your happy with your vehicle!

PennyKaranovich
12/09/2014

"Car shopping made easy!"

Spent the best part of the day test driving vehicles with Scott Lahrman after researching used vehicles in the area. Premier Toyota had the best prices by far for the quality. Scott was friendly, patient and knowledgeable which was very helpful when trying to pick the right car for me. The other staff members I came in contact with were also very friendly. I never felt pressed to make a decision which was a great relief! Thanks Premier!

Daniel Flores

mojo7596
12/07/2014

"wonderful Job"

I want to thank everyone for the kindness and service and friend on my experience on buying a new car. all was very wonderful the building was clean and easy to get around again thanks you very much

lakg09
10/28/2014

"Great car, great experience!"

Lester helped me find the perfect car. I bought a new Toyota Corolla and love it! He was very knowledgeable and helped explain features of my car that I was unfamiliar with. Having just had a bad experience at another local dealer earlier that day, Lester was a welcome change. He made me feel like he valued my business and took the time to go that extra mile. He helped me get a great price and I left the dealership feeling very positive about the whole experience. I highly recommend Richmond Toyota to anyone and urge you to ask for Lester Sharp.

llschuck
3/24/2014

"We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what..."

We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what we wanted. Discussed what we were interested with Tyler Kilgus. He found exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. He was very patient with us & we did not feel pressured into buying this vehicle.

Tyler Kilgus

Joaks61
3/10/2014

"Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our..."

Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. We have purchased three cars and leased two. Scott did a wonderful job listening to what we wanted, the price we wanted to pay, and he provided us with more than one financing option that would fit our budget. Thank you Scott!

Reviews of Logan Fields