Premier Toyota of Richmond

Premier Toyota of Richmond

Call
Premier Toyota of Richmond Info
About Premier Toyota of Richmond

Whether you're from Richmond, or anywhere else in Indiana, you can rest assured that when you shop for a new or used Toyota, you're shopping for quality and reliability, no matter which model appeals to you. Qualifying for a loan or Toyota lease couldn't be easier with our on-site financial enthusiasts at your back. We know all of the ins and outs of finding quality financing solutions, and that means you can spend less time going over paperwork and more time enjoying your new car. Once you're behind the wheel as an owner, Premier Toyota Richmond continues to support your driving needs through our onsite service center. Our team is well-versed in everything automotive and utilizes the latest Toyota parts, so you can count on solid routine maintenance and timely repairs when they're needed. When you can come to Premier Toyota Richmond, you can have your Toyota wishes granted. And let's face it: you deserve nothing less. Located on 5601 National Road East in Richmond, Indiana, we know our job isn't finished until you're completely satisfied.

About Premier Toyota of Richmond

charger13hoss
12/13/2014

"my dodge"

Great experience, they even beat the interest rate from my credit union. well worth the drive from Dayton. The really strive to make sure your happy with your vehicle!

PennyKaranovich
12/09/2014

"Car shopping made easy!"

Spent the best part of the day test driving vehicles with Scott Lahrman after researching used vehicles in the area. Premier Toyota had the best prices by far for the quality. Scott was friendly, patient and knowledgeable which was very helpful when trying to pick the right car for me. The other staff members I came in contact with were also very friendly. I never felt pressed to make a decision which was a great relief! Thanks Premier!

Daniel Flores

mojo7596
12/07/2014

"wonderful Job"

I want to thank everyone for the kindness and service and friend on my experience on buying a new car. all was very wonderful the building was clean and easy to get around again thanks you very much

lakg09
10/28/2014

"Great car, great experience!"

Lester helped me find the perfect car. I bought a new Toyota Corolla and love it! He was very knowledgeable and helped explain features of my car that I was unfamiliar with. Having just had a bad experience at another local dealer earlier that day, Lester was a welcome change. He made me feel like he valued my business and took the time to go that extra mile. He helped me get a great price and I left the dealership feeling very positive about the whole experience. I highly recommend Richmond Toyota to anyone and urge you to ask for Lester Sharp.

llschuck
3/24/2014

"We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what..."

We looked at vehicles for several months & knew what we wanted. Discussed what we were interested with Tyler Kilgus. He found exactly what we wanted at the price we were willing to pay. He was very patient with us & we did not feel pressured into buying this vehicle.

Tyler Kilgus

Joaks61
3/10/2014

"Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our..."

Scott was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. We have purchased three cars and leased two. Scott did a wonderful job listening to what we wanted, the price we wanted to pay, and he provided us with more than one financing option that would fit our budget. Thank you Scott!

chrisdaman93
1/02/2014

"Very helpful with all of my questions. I hadn't..."

Very helpful with all of my questions. I hadn't driven manual in a while and they were very patient getting me back on two feet. To top it off they filled up my tank before I made the 2 hour drive back home!

Lee Brooks

Premier Toyota of Richmond responded to this review

January 02, 2014

We're glad to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for making the drive to to our dealership - we hope to see you again soon.

EdMartinLaw
5/29/2013

"I highly recommend Logan Fields and Richmond Toyota. Mr...."

I highly recommend Logan Fields and Richmond Toyota. Mr. Fields was very professional and a pleasure to work with while choosing a vehicle. I will not hesitate to work with Richmond Toyota again when it comes time to replace my van.

Logan Fields

jfalco14
3/10/2013

"I wanted to share about the amazing customer experience I..."

I wanted to share about the amazing customer experience I received from Wade Stinson. After viewing Richmond Toyota's website I saw a Honda Element I was interested in, made one call and Wade did the rest. He gave me a great price for my trade-in and for the final purchase price of the Honda. I have never dealt with a larger dealership because of some of the horror stories you read about but I am here to say WOW was I impressed! I will never buy another vehicle from anywhere but Richmond Toyota. I was able to get all of this done on my one hour lunch break!!! Great price, great service and a customer with a great feeling about his purchase. Richmond Toyota and Wade Stinson do it right.

smurray9
11/27/2012

"Our experience at Richmond Toyota with Logan Fields as..."

Our experience at Richmond Toyota with Logan Fields as our salesman was super! No hassles, right to the point negotiations, super friendly and answered all of our questions with ease. One of, if not the best, experiences we've had to date purchasing a new vehicle. I will definately recommend friends and family to visit Richmond Toyota the next time they're in need of a vehicle. Thanks again!

Reviews of Lester  Sharp