Prestige Imports

Courtney McCormack, Assistant Service Advisor, Prestige Imports

Courtney McCormack

Assistant Service Advisor

May 26, 2017

"Took longer than I anticipated"

- Audi

Brought my car in on a Monday morning (at 9:00 for a pre scheduled appt) for the 95000 mile check, a recall item and a water seal added to the back opening. Thought I would have it back before the end of day as the 95000 check is fairly minor and not all items needed done, as I had had some completed at my previous appt, but when I called to check was asked if they could keep it til the next day. I said yes, thinking it would be sometime before midday the next day that it would be ready. When I called the next day around 1:30 PM to check on it, they still needed a couple of hours. I was told it would be ready between 3:30 - 4:00 so basically my car was in service for 2 days. Felt like when I ok'd the extra time, the mechanics put other cars in front of mine instead of continuing on my car and getting the work completed. I do not feel in any way that this was Matt's issue - he has always been a pleasure to work with and he good with his communication, but rather this was an issue with service itself.

Matt Kurtz

May 24, 2017

"Awesome Customer and Sales Service."

- MrFinch

I always receive awesome customer service from Trace, Ethan, and Courtney when I visit Prestige Porsche. My last visit was spent with Dan, who's great!

Courtney McCormack
Trace Paulson
Ethan Valeruz
Dan Shearman

May 24, 2017

"Very Impressed"

- Pelicn1

First time at Prestige and was completely impressed. Thea and Bradyn were excellent. Wellness check, brake replacement, spare key programmed all done quickly prior to my 1400 mile road trip. Thanks for keeping me on schedule.

Thea Hovet