Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
skonnaris
7/03/2015

"Ruby is a Gem!"

Ruby is personable, knowledgeable about Minis, bubbly, with a sense of humor. She sold me the Mini during the test drive! Rich was great too!

ET
6/25/2015

"mini countryman"

I was very impressed with my buying experience at this dealership. I feel that the deal we made was fair and the terms were upfront and clear. Ruby is lovely. She is fantastic with people. She spent a lot of time going over the details of the car, always with a smile from the test drive to the pick up. Prestige is lucky to have her. Rich was great too, prepared and professional. Thank you, its only been 2days but I LOVE my MINI.

July 02, 2015

Hello ET! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Prestige MINI

July 02, 2015

Hello ET, Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a positive experience at Prestige MINI. It's true, Ruby and Rich are great at what they do. We are so luck to have them. Congratulations on your new MINI, and welcome to the family! Happy Motoring, Prestige MINI

upstate NY
6/20/2015

"Prestige World Wide"

Ruby was awesome to work with and followed up on all of our questions. After Purchase, Ruby provided a great review of all of the functions of the mini. Could not have been happier. It was a no pressure sale. Rich made the financing part easy with many options he narrowed down the best way to proceed. The gentleman that appraised trade in was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain everything and did not tear apart my trade in as I have experienced in the past. With his years of knowledge, I wish I had him with me when I purchased cars in the past. I think his name was Bob, a real gentleman. Additional thanks to Ruby for coordinating the entire car purchasing process. I feel her sales style should be a model for all car salesman to follow.

July 02, 2015

Hello! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Prestige MINI

July 02, 2015

Hello, Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a positive experience at Prestige MINI. It's true, Ruby is great to work with and we're happy she is a part of our family. Congratulations on your new MINI! Happy Motoring, Prestige MINI

2Mini4U
6/15/2015

"2Mini4U"

10 years ago we purchased a Mini Cooper S at Prestige. We knew without a doubt they would be the first dealership we would go to even though it is at least an hour away from our house. After doing some research online I saw many positive reviews for Ruby and we made sure to ask for her upon our arrival. From start to finish she was an absolute pleasure to work with on our new purchase. She ensured we got exactly what we were looking for and kept us updated throughout the build process. Once our new car was delivered, she spend 45 minutes going through all of the options on the car to ensure we were completely comfortable before we left the lot. I highly recommend working with Ruby and Rich on your next visit.

July 02, 2015

Hello 2Mini4U! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Prestige MINI

firstmini
6/13/2015

"First Mini!"

This was not only my first Mini Cooper but my first car of my own so I was initially a bit nervous about purchasing a new car. But the experience went so smoothly and quickly that I have nothing to complain about. The people we worked with at both of the Mini dealerships we went to were so friendly but Ruby was especially great in that she took care of everything for us and made the process so easy. I would definitely recommend this dealer, whose other employees were also very helpful and caring, as well as Ruby, to anyone looking for a Mini! Also, the Prestige Mini building is so cool on the inside and out! They have so many cars it would be hard not to find what you're looking for.

Scooter28
6/05/2015

"how a car buying experience should be"

After being screwed over by another mini dealer. I contacted Ruby and 3 days later my new mini is in my driveway. Ruby was great. Made the sale effortless for me. I will recommend her to everyone.

lcm07676
6/04/2015

"I'm hard to please and Suditi nailed it!"

My first experience purchasing a car from a dealership and Suditi made it SO easy! I was super nervous purchasing a car for the first time and she made it easy and exciting for me.I went into Mini spur of the moment and I was thrilled Suditi found me the perfect ride that same day. She is super flexible to work with and extremely friendly. This is my first Mini and I love it!

LJNigon
6/03/2015

"If she was a super hero she would be Super Suditi"

Was un-expectantly in the market to replace my mini who I bought from Suditi three years ago. From the minute I walked in the door, I was greeted by Suditi and the Prestige staff who knew my previous purchase, and listened to what I was looking for. There was no pressure sales tactics and the staff dedicated as much time as I needed in order to make sure all my questions were answered and I had the opportunity to look at all my different options.

dewhiteh
6/01/2015

"Excelent Experience!"

Ruby was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't have a scheduled appointment and Ruby fit me into her hectic schedule without me feeling rushed at all. In fact, she was professional, well versed in all things Mini and I didn't feel rushed at all. Overall, it was a great experience with a positive outcome... a new Mini Countryman S!

chris
6/01/2015

"Mini #4"

Another GREAT experience at Prestige Mini. Purchased my 4th Mini with the help of Bob F. He was extremely courteous, knowledgeable, thorough and patient. I love my new Mini and would recommend driving & buying one to anyone even slightly curious!

Reviews of Ruby King