Prestige Mini

Robert Filenbaum

December 31, 2016

"Honda Civic Si"

- Jamal21

My experience at mini was great. Tanya from sales made sure the process for buying my car went smoothly. I would recommend buying a car from her because she is very informative about any vehicle and also made the finance options reasonably . We worked out a great affordable deal now am happy in my brand new Honda, thank you Tanya for all your help.

December 30, 2016

"Phenomenal!"

- Canoe524

In love with Cosmo! My not so mini Mini Countryman! I'd like to personally thank Tanya Freeman, who made car shopping truly an extraordinary experience. It speaks volumes of the Prestige Mini family, when Tanya shared her personal experience of walking in to purchase a vehicle and later applied for a job. And now paying it forward and selling me my first Mini. Thank you!

December 23, 2016

"Good Experience"

- Divot

We want to share our recent experience with Tanya Freeman who was instructmental in our recent decision to become drivers of the Mini Coupe Tanya was friendly, knowledgeable, and very patience. As senior citizens, we really appreciated the virtue. Thank you Tanya. We are enjoying the Mini's performance. E/R Nyack NY

2017 MINI Clubman