Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
A
8/26/2016

"Thank you, Tanya!"

Tanya Freeman was very professional and well-prepared for our appointment. As a first-time buyer of a brand new car, I had lots of questions. She took the time to answer each question and tell me about her own personal experiences with her own Mini. I appreciated her decorum and complete lack of pushiness.

Eric B
8/22/2016

"No muss no fuss..."

My wife and I stopped in to test drive a new Countryman and she loved it! Tanya Freeman was very knowledgeable and friendly. After a test drive up and down the highway and a couple of local roads we sat down to talk numbers. There was absolutely no pressure or games played. They came with their best price, and after a quick search of one of those website that tells you what others near me have paid I was happy. Next came Rich Ortiz in finance. This is a process I typically dread. I have purchased many a car in my time and the Finance Manager is always a headache. You need this and that and blah blah blah. None of that with Rich! He had me in and out in less than 10 minutes (and it only look that long because I signed in the wrong place). Rich did not pressure me to take anything, he explained each thing clearly and allowed me to make my own decisions. Truly refreshing experience all around!

JLM
8/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I've gotten my past two cars from Prestige Mini and the service is always excellent. They took the time to answer all of my questions and were never pushy. Tanya really explained everything to me and all of my options. It seemed like the team was genuinely trying to get me the best deal. I'll go back for years to come!

Baranquillero13
8/13/2016

"1st time"

My 1st time in a Mini dealership. No hassle no BS, they gave me the room to look around ask questions without being hassled or fed any BS. The whole process was easy and quick and very helpful. Loved it, I think the hardest part was picking out what I wanted inside the car. Great job everyone.

ERAUATC
8/12/2016

"Professional and Respectful"

The team at Prestige MINI, was very attentive to my concerns. Their professionalism and communication were and have been extremely appreciated. They have regained my loyalty moving forward.

Mike Mutter

Boom123
7/23/2016

"Awesome experience! "

I came in to trade in an AMG Benz for a mini to save some money and they were absolutely amazing with me. Ruby was my sales person, and mike the general manager went above and beyond. They were prompt and fair! No sleezy sales tactics here, just nice honest people.

stacymhmlee
7/21/2016

"Awesome first car buying experience, loving my mini"

Had an awesome experience at prestige mini; went in on a whim for a test drive, wasn't even in the market for a mini, but the test drive and experience with my sales rep, Tanya, really helped me make the decision on getting a mini. The test drive was really what helped make the decision to go with mini; it was my fourth test drive of the day, and the fact that she allowed my cousin to sit in the front with me and go for a longer test drive helped me get a good idea of the feel of driving a mini. She was very informative and helpful in answering any questions or concerns. Tanya was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who would want a mini. Tanya also helped find a used GREEN mini countryman for me (!!!) that was when I knew I had to get it because the mileage was so low, it was in green, and had the all4 drive train. Rich helped the paperwork process go smoothly as well and was very thorough and took the time to explain everything. (He also let me keep one of the pens). When I got the car and saw there was a small ding in the front hood, Nick helped get the ding out in like 30 mins and I was on my way. I love my new (CPO) mini countryman and I had an amazing experience with everyone at the Prestige Mini dealership.

Stuartcarguy
7/11/2016

"Great dealer and salesperson!! "

Had a great experience with sales from Tanya would recommend to all my friends how easy and informative the experience was. Not the usual sales tactics at Mini a user friendly and non intimidating experience.

Prestige Mini responded to this review

July 14, 2016

Thank you Stuartcarguy for taking the time to write such a kind review of Prestige MINI. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience and hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Mike Mutter

Gasman489
7/07/2016

"Worst Automobile ever"

This is one of the worst automobiles and the worst dealerships ever. My daughter has a 2003 Mini cooper was informed of recall last year on power steering. I called the dealership and was told they did not have the parts yet they put me on the "List" Never heard back from them called again last month and was told now it was past the warrantee period for the recall it was within the period when I first called and was told they did not have the parts. Second car a 2011 countryman had problems broke down multiple times with some sort of temperature sensor. Stranded multiple times. Decided to give it one more chance traded car in at a loss for a 2013 Countryman, All 4, Turbo. It has spent more time in the shop than out. Latest issue under 60,000 Turbo charger went. Battery was dead when tried to start called AAA they jump started brought it to Prestige they want $425 to install battery. Battery is $205 a little high but for a dealership not to bad the problem is they $220 to install and "register" this involves hooking up to a computer. And if that were not outrageous they cant tell me if alternator is bad until I pay the $425 to have the battery replaced. This is the biggest scam going

Stephen Calicchio

Donna Chlopak
6/01/2016

"NICK IS THE BEST"

Everything about my service was a 10+. I was taken on time, the service was complete and I was kept informed throughout the process so I know just what to expect. Although the dealership isn't really close to my home, I will continually purchase from them and highly recommend them to anyone interested in a MINI.

Prestige Mini responded to this review

June 02, 2016

Thank you for your kinds words. We are happy to hear you have had wonderful experiences with us that make you return time and time again! Kind Regards, Prestige MINI

Reviews of Tanya Freeman