Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
Boom123
7/23/2016

"Awesome experience! "

I came in to trade in an AMG Benz for a mini to save some money and they were absolutely amazing with me. Ruby was my sales person, and mike the general manager went above and beyond. They were prompt and fair! No sleezy sales tactics here, just nice honest people.

stacymhmlee
7/21/2016

"Awesome first car buying experience, loving my mini"

Had an awesome experience at prestige mini; went in on a whim for a test drive, wasn't even in the market for a mini, but the test drive and experience with my sales rep, Tanya, really helped me make the decision on getting a mini. The test drive was really what helped make the decision to go with mini; it was my fourth test drive of the day, and the fact that she allowed my cousin to sit in the front with me and go for a longer test drive helped me get a good idea of the feel of driving a mini. She was very informative and helpful in answering any questions or concerns. Tanya was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who would want a mini. Tanya also helped find a used GREEN mini countryman for me (!!!) that was when I knew I had to get it because the mileage was so low, it was in green, and had the all4 drive train. Rich helped the paperwork process go smoothly as well and was very thorough and took the time to explain everything. (He also let me keep one of the pens). When I got the car and saw there was a small ding in the front hood, Nick helped get the ding out in like 30 mins and I was on my way. I love my new (CPO) mini countryman and I had an amazing experience with everyone at the Prestige Mini dealership.

Stuartcarguy
7/11/2016

"Great dealer and salesperson!! "

Had a great experience with sales from Tanya would recommend to all my friends how easy and informative the experience was. Not the usual sales tactics at Mini a user friendly and non intimidating experience.

Prestige Mini responded to this review

July 14, 2016

Thank you Stuartcarguy for taking the time to write such a kind review of Prestige MINI. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience and hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Mike Mutter

Gasman489
7/07/2016

"Worst Automobile ever"

This is one of the worst automobiles and the worst dealerships ever. My daughter has a 2003 Mini cooper was informed of recall last year on power steering. I called the dealership and was told they did not have the parts yet they put me on the "List" Never heard back from them called again last month and was told now it was past the warrantee period for the recall it was within the period when I first called and was told they did not have the parts. Second car a 2011 countryman had problems broke down multiple times with some sort of temperature sensor. Stranded multiple times. Decided to give it one more chance traded car in at a loss for a 2013 Countryman, All 4, Turbo. It has spent more time in the shop than out. Latest issue under 60,000 Turbo charger went. Battery was dead when tried to start called AAA they jump started brought it to Prestige they want $425 to install battery. Battery is $205 a little high but for a dealership not to bad the problem is they $220 to install and "register" this involves hooking up to a computer. And if that were not outrageous they cant tell me if alternator is bad until I pay the $425 to have the battery replaced. This is the biggest scam going

Donna Chlopak
6/01/2016

"NICK IS THE BEST"

Everything about my service was a 10+. I was taken on time, the service was complete and I was kept informed throughout the process so I know just what to expect. Although the dealership isn't really close to my home, I will continually purchase from them and highly recommend them to anyone interested in a MINI.

Prestige Mini responded to this review

June 02, 2016

Thank you for your kinds words. We are happy to hear you have had wonderful experiences with us that make you return time and time again! Kind Regards, Prestige MINI

Car shopper
5/15/2016

"Dishonest, No integrity "

I visited this dealership with my College age Daughter. We were intrested in purchasing a Mini. We sat down to discus the price and they told us the price was more than the sticker on the car! Can you believe this? How crooked can you be, really???? This dealership is a joke I don't know how they sleep at night ! Then they tried to pressure us saying the car will probably be sold by Monday. Thanks Guys for teaching my Daughter an Life lesson on how people can lie to you face and you wonder why car salesman get a bad rap?? I would love to get a tesponce from you!!!

Manager

Clee
4/18/2016

"Refreshingly Honest"

We have worked with Bob Filenbaum for the past 6 years. The dishonesty of NYC dealers drove us out of state. It is so worth the 30 mile drive to lease a car through Bob. When he quotes us a price via e-mail, the price remains as is when we sit at his desk. No hidden monsters. He is a straight shooter. The MINI is a great driving car which should really sell itself, but Bob makes the process so comfortable and easy. He is really someone that you can trust and is very kind.

Bob Filenbaum

clibecci318
2/27/2016

"First mini purchase...Ruby Rocks! "

As my first mini experience and purchase i couldn't be more pleased. I traveled some distance to purchase my car, but prior to meeting Ruby I had spoken to her only over the phone. She was attentive to my needs, and responded quickly to all my emails and phone calls. She was pleasant and very patient with me through this whole process. Her honesty goes a long way when negotiating a deal on a car. She was more than just a car dealer she spoke to me as a friend and i couldn't of been more grateful to have worked with such a great person! She has my business for years to come!

Jim
1/31/2016

"Who would ever thing buying a car could be fun!"

It is if Ruby is your sales person. Ruby is a breath of fresh air. Don't be deceived by her petite stature. She is a walking talking MINI encyclopedia. Such personality it's no wonder she is the top Mini Motoring Advisor in the US. We traveled a distance as well to make a purchase based on our first phone call with her. Ruby we wish you continued success with MINI. Lance in Finance was a charmer too. Enjoyed our conversation before getting to the paperwork.

sfconnell
1/31/2016

"Even a long distance sale was a breeze with Ruby!"

Had to negotiate a long distance sale over phone and email but Ruby made it as easy as could be. Drove 4.5 hours to get to Prestige and it was well worth the trip. The car was everything Ruby said it was and more. Couldn't have been treated nicer or with more professionalism. Lance in Finance and Victor in Service were also very helpful. Thanks guys! Ruby rocks - ask for her by name!

Reviews of Rich Ortiz