Prestige Mini

Motoring Advisor

March 13, 2017

"God Customer Service "

- Burtart1

I live in PA and could go to the Mini Cooper dealer in Allentown. However, given that my wife and I bought our first Mini at Ramsey's Prestige and last year we bought our second Mini from Bob, his expertise, honesty and respect for us we returned to buy our Countrymen. The Prestige Mini team is outstanding. For service? We rather go the extra mile to Ramsey. Rayan and the service crew were awesome and courteous making sure I got all the information I needed to know before performing any work on the car. Thanks guys!

February 06, 2017

"In a word ? WOW !!!!!"

- cali D

Absolutely flawless interstate sale. The process was guided by my General Sales Manager Michael Mutter and my Motoring Advisor Gregory Zulauf, with Prestige BDLC Manager Camille Bisente, extending her hand to help. It has been a very long time since ive been able to be represented by 3 of the most professional, competent, knowledgeable, compassionate and dedicated individuals . Excellent and focused customer service, in every way ! I am truly excited that businesses like this still exist. This threesome should be the model, of how to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and repeat customers ! Thank you for showing me how the big boys do it !! Prestige Mini is above and beyond !

December 31, 2016

"Honda Civic Si"

- Jamal21

My experience at mini was great. Tanya from sales made sure the process for buying my car went smoothly. I would recommend buying a car from her because she is very informative about any vehicle and also made the finance options reasonably . We worked out a great affordable deal now am happy in my brand new Honda, thank you Tanya for all your help.

2016 MINI Cooper