Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
TeyKay
9/20/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

Tanya, was an awesome help & a big impact in making the decision to buy my pre-owned Paceman! Pleasure to do business here!! Thank You!!

DL C M
9/12/2016

"Awesome Dealership"

Terry , Mike and Eric made this the best car buying experience we have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Mini.

Mike Mutter , Eric

Dunnea
9/11/2016

"Excellent Experuence"

Tanya was extremely knowledgeable of the car I was interested in. She wasted no time in working to get me to where I needed to be in the car I wanted! LOVE my Clubman abd I am sure it will not be my last, fun car to drive, comfortable and great looking!!

Paul F
9/08/2016

"Best car buying experience I ever had"

I have leased a lot of cars over the years and all from local dealers in the Bergen County area. Prestige MINI was by far the best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Tanya was a great salesperson; knowledgeable about the vehicles, spent plenty of time with me test driving several models, never used any pushy sales techniques and offered up good suggestions. When it came to selecting the right MINI and at the right price Tanya worked hard to get me the best possible deal. It was never "here's the price take it or leave it". She immediately brought in her GM, Michael Mutter who just wouldn't stop until he found the right car at the right price for me. I still can't believe I got such a cool car at the price I wanted. At the end when I finally sat down with their business manager, Rich Oritz everything was ready to sign, no last minute changes or surprises it was just quick and efficient. If your even just a little interested in the MINI definitely take the time to visit with Tanya at Prestige MINI, take a test drive and you'll be blown away. It was a great experience.

Vince & Toni
9/06/2016

"Tanya Freeman provides excellent service!"

Tanya Freeman made our experience of renting a new mini cooper s really fun and satisfying. She's great! Rich was super as well! Thanks!!!

Elaine & George
9/03/2016

"Tanya Freeman is a cusotmer-friendly salesperson"

I have leased many vehicles from various dealerships. I must recommend to everyone that they meet with Tanya before deciding on whether or not to buy or lease a Mini-Cooper. Tanya is a person who is very customer-friendly and very patient. She takes time to explain all of the details. She custom-fitted the Mini to my specifications. My wife and I were very impressed with Tanya's approach and her way of dealing with us at all times. I consider her to be a "go-to" person for car needs. She is "above-board" in every respect and I intend to see her again at the end of my current lease when I have to make another decision on my car needs.

Alexzel
9/02/2016

"Tanya rocks!"

Tanya rocks! Helpful, great follow up, honest... What else can one ask for from a sales associate. She took the time to understand the type of vehicle (features, color, etc.) we were looking for... Then followed up, as appropriate. Highly recommend. We love our Mini.

Frank Eric Fabianich
9/01/2016

"service department at Prestige Mini"

excellent service and accommodating to customers. quality work and exceptional staff. Always a pleasure having competent, skilled knowledgeable employees working on your vehicle. Staff is friendly and willing to spend time with customers.

SL
8/31/2016

"Thank you Prestige Mini!"

I'm absolutely in love with my new Mini Hardtop! The service at Prestige Mini in Ramsey was fantastic. They took the time to get to know me and my family and what we were looking for in a vehicle and made us aware of all of the different options for our Mini. We worked specifically with Terry Glattman, Rich Ortiz, and Michael Mutter and they were wonderful -- I highly recommend! I'm very happy to be part of the Mini family :)

A
8/26/2016

"Thank you, Tanya!"

Tanya Freeman was very professional and well-prepared for our appointment. As a first-time buyer of a brand new car, I had lots of questions. She took the time to answer each question and tell me about her own personal experiences with her own Mini. I appreciated her decorum and complete lack of pushiness.

Reviews of Tanya Freeman