Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
shadow
3/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever "

Today (3/23/15) i purchased my first Mini Cooper Paceman from Prestige Mini. My sales person Miss Ruby King was the most professional and down to earth and honest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She made the process of purchasing my new Mini seamless. Made me feel very confident that I had made the right choice. I would definitely recommend Prestige Mini and Miss Ruby King to be the first stop and person to see if you are contemplating buying a new vehicle.

Liz
3/21/2015

"Love it"

Just got my first Mini Countryman from my salesman name Terry Glattman. He is the best person to go to. No pressure at all. I felt comfortable and confident of my purchase. Would definitely recommend going to Terry!

the mad russian
3/19/2015

"This hurt so good..."

Best sales experience in my life bar-none. No waiting, no haggling, no pressure. Genuine smiles, a desire to please, understanding of the product. Maybe I've been living in NYC too long and miss good manners. Wish I lived closer to justify the trip for future maintenance. Bob was phenomenal: exceptional attitude, sense of humor, respect for his customer (me). Catch him every day of the week except Thursdays. I found the experience exceeding all of my wildest expectations and will return with my business in the future.

A guy from upstairs, forget his name

MarkF
3/17/2015

"Suditi Rocks!"

Suditi is passionate about her Mini's. It's contagious! It's my second mini. I started with the Clubman and graduated to the Mini 4-door. It Rocks!

alexanicole
3/15/2015

"Best day EVER."

I put in an inquiry through Prestige Mini's website and Ruby contacted me within an hour. She was waiting for me when I walked through the door for my test drive. She was super friendly, honest and helpful. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and welcome. This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience. Best of all, she watched over and played with my dog while I finishing up signing for my first ever Mini. Thank you for everything, Ruby!

Mini Dude
3/14/2015

"Now that Elvis has left the building…Ruby is King!"

I have leased four consecutive vehicles from Prestige Mini and recently purchased another. The sales process from beginning to end was never more perfectly executed than it was with my latest 2015 Mini Paceman. Ruby is friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt and she delivers on what was promised! She's an asset to the organization!

pzOnline
3/08/2015

"Ruby is the best"

I am an incredibly difficult customer. I ask a 1,000 questions, dot every "i" and cross every "t" with every purchase I make. Ruby was incredibly patient, knowledgeable, but most importantly, she was honest. Too often, sales people tell you what you want to hear - Ruby was straight from the beginning. If you are considering a Mini and live in Bergen County, the only person to deal with is Ruby King.

Joathanas
2/28/2015

"Ruby Rocks!!"

Great experience, Ruby answered every one of my questions.... and there was at least 100 of them!! LOVE, LOVE my Mini Countryman... Would highly recommend this dealership, and asking for Ruby King- Ruby truly Rocks!!!! ????

djp603
2/18/2015

"Not reputable, misrepresentation, all in one experience."

Saw a listing and spoke to a salesperson about a Paceman listed at $28500. We planned to come in a purchase the car and were told is was now at $39,900?! We were told they would sell us that car for $34,200. It's now listed at $36,900 when there is a WAY more loaded JCW elsewhere with a lot less miles for $33,000?

ben0700
1/20/2015

"Great Experience with Suditi"

This is my second Mini Cooper and when I go back for my third, I can guarantee I will be seeing Suditi. Throughout the entire process, from selecting the car, going over my needs, financing, and delivery, she was on top of everything every step of the way. Furthermore, should any questions or concerns come up from my end, she was always quick with a response or knowledgeable answer. Suditi went over every aspect of the car with me during the delivery process, and even has invited me to Mini events. Overall, this was a great experience and I definitely recommend both Prestige and Mini to anyone in the market!

Reviews of Ruby King