Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
MEB
4/27/2015

"Enjoyable Experience!"

Leased a 2015 Cooper S this weekend, returned my 2012, lease was up - could not have been easier thanks to Ruby King. Ruby is super knowledgeable about the cars, and she highlighted key differences compared with my 2012. After a great test drive, we discussed what I wanted and my options - was able to take the car home that afternoon thanks to Ruby's diligence. Couldn't be happier with the car (and the dealer experience). Can't wait for the free car washes. Mark

biggyan21
4/21/2015

"Terry is the best!"

Terry is just a car customers dream! Really nice and cares about the customers needs instead of business. You cannot ask for anything else. He got me EXACTLY what i need. I cant complain about anything. The whole business is nice and their perks are awesome. Thanks Mini!

helimited
4/20/2015

"Ruby is the best!"

Ruby was helpful, accommodating, informative, polite, and just all around excellent to work with. Her general calmness and explanatory style made buying the car we came to see such an easy decision. I'm talking about her demeanor as a person, and her helpfulness as a staff member at the dealership. She also saved me some money and helped me secure a better loan/financing agreement (with zero pressure) through the dealership; every place I had previously checked with and looking into doing business with offered higher terms, and Ruby was instrumental and patient with the process of checking into yet another loan- but the payoff was 4% shaved off my interest rate. I can't guarantee that for everyone, but I was personally surprised.

RubyRedMINI
4/19/2015

"I've named my car Ruby in honor of Ruby!"

For providing such excellent service and education regarding everything and for making purchasing my first car so memorable, I have named my red MINI Cooper Countryman Ruby! She's very knowledgable and enthusiastic which makes for a great car buying experience. I was comfortable all the way through! Thanks Ruby!

George Kuriakose
4/16/2015

"Highest level of customer satisfaction working with Ruby"

Two months ago, when I visited Prestige Mini at Ramsey looking for a Mini Cooper S Countryman for my wife; I met Ruby, the super friendly, honest and sincere sales person, I ever had seen in my life. She worked so hard to get a car on the assembly line for me with my needed options. After that, almost every day, I was contacting her through phone or email, regarding progress of making and delivering the car. She was giving me the highest level customer care to get everything, I am in need for the best price, the company can offer. She is very professional to deal with customers to make their needs perfectly satisfied. She replies e-mails and telephone calls without any delay even on the days off from work. I am pretty sure, only because of her help, I got the Countryman, and I was looking for with the best price and satisfaction.

sekhmet101
4/14/2015

"Suditi rocks!"

Suditi is a rock star! I have been wanting a Countryman All 4 forever but I was never really able to go for it. One day when I was in for service, Suditi showed me CM being built that was everything I wanted. Now keep in mind, I am a huge pita when it comes to buying certain things. Suditi was never flustered. She proved how very knowledgeable she is by answering every question. She got Prestige to work with me on price. And I can't forget Rich. He answered my questions- even the next business day when I thought I forgot to ask him something. I am so happy with Suditi, Rich and Prestige. I am loving my new Countryman!

Emulls
4/07/2015

"A great buying experience."

Well, after reading Ruby's reviews I should have asked for her as soon as I walked in the door! But I am lucky, and it was Ruby who helped me purchase an updated version of my 12-year-old MINI... I love my new, and definitely improved version, and Ruby helped me out every step of the way. I would highly recommend looking for her when you visit Prestige MINI.

shadow
3/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever "

Today (3/23/15) i purchased my first Mini Cooper Paceman from Prestige Mini. My sales person Miss Ruby King was the most professional and down to earth and honest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She made the process of purchasing my new Mini seamless. Made me feel very confident that I had made the right choice. I would definitely recommend Prestige Mini and Miss Ruby King to be the first stop and person to see if you are contemplating buying a new vehicle.

Liz
3/21/2015

"Love it"

Just got my first Mini Countryman from my salesman name Terry Glattman. He is the best person to go to. No pressure at all. I felt comfortable and confident of my purchase. Would definitely recommend going to Terry!

the mad russian
3/19/2015

"This hurt so good..."

Best sales experience in my life bar-none. No waiting, no haggling, no pressure. Genuine smiles, a desire to please, understanding of the product. Maybe I've been living in NYC too long and miss good manners. Wish I lived closer to justify the trip for future maintenance. Bob was phenomenal: exceptional attitude, sense of humor, respect for his customer (me). Catch him every day of the week except Thursdays. I found the experience exceeding all of my wildest expectations and will return with my business in the future.

A guy from upstairs, forget his name

Reviews of Ruby King