Prestige Mini

925 Route 17 South,
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
jpslovack
5/23/2015

"Best car-buying experience ever. "

Ruby was an absolute pleasure to work with. She followed up with us quickly, met up with us at a convenient time and date, and really made us fall in love with the mini we ended up purchasing. She was extremely knowledgeable not just about our car, but minis in general. She answered every question we had, broke down the entire price for us, and made the process as smooth as anyone could have hoped for. Her and Rich Nudelman even stayed late to ensure we could bring home the car on the same day we bought it. Rich was also extremely patient when our credit card did not work initially and helped us straighten out a problem with the bank. Really can't say enough good things about the experience. Will definitely be returning here for our next Mini and will definitely be asking for Ruby.

Jude1
5/20/2015

"Fabulous Baby!"

Suditi is so enthusiastic and the love of her job and minis shines through. This is our second mini. It was difficult to say goodbye to our original 2 door hard top but, Suditi helped us create and was there to welcome our new 4 door hard top. She really takes the time to answer all of your questions and shows you all the details of your car. Working with Suditi was a wonderful experience.

Mike Mc
5/20/2015

"Ruby is fantastic"

I was interested in a CPO Countryman that I saw on line. I called the dealership and was paired up with Ruby. Her professionalism and personality made my experience at Prestige Mini a very enjoyable one. I will recommend her and the dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Mini...

Mini Nana
5/19/2015

"Putting fun into buying a car"

Working with Suditi was great. It usually isn't easy buying a car. She makes the experience fun. She loves what she does and it shows. This is my third mini and it will be the only tupebof car I will ever buy.

Deidre
5/17/2015

"Found me my perfect car"

Suditi has sold me all three of my mini's and I have always been more than happy. She helped find me my perfect mini.

Minilover
5/13/2015

"Real Motoring Passion"

We came back to Sudit for our new Mini because of her passion for all things Mini. The rest of the staff there was also very helpful.

HK
5/10/2015

"Great experience!"

I had heard great things about the dealership and staff and all of that was true. Ruby was great - she was supportive without being pushy and informative without being overwhelming. She helped me navigate through this big purchase and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. I'd recommend the dealership and Ruby to my friends/family any day.

Danifalci2003
5/08/2015

"Rubi is a doll!"

My brother recommended me to Rubi's dealer. He had a great experience working with them, and so did I. Rubi was very helpful, very kind, and patient. I got there with my mom the receptionist also was very nice and fast. Less than 10 min Rubi came and made us comfortable. In 2 hours I was going home with my Mini Cooper. Fast service with great quality. I also looove the car. I'm very happy. I'm glad I chose this dealer and the car. Thank you very much the whole team!

minidoc
5/02/2015

"buying a mini"

from the time i arrived at the dealership not expecting to be able to drive a mini due to my height to the time i drove one out i had one good experience after another. i was greeted by the receptionist with speed and courtesy. then came ruby. she was funny/respectful, knowledgeable, caring, assuring. even made my wife feel better about the dangers of a small car. she was great in the whole ordering and waiting process, assuring and delivering on ontime delivery.she explained well the vehicle, and knew her car and cared to know how i would use it and guided me as such. use her you will love her. be careful though you will probably end up with a car. thanks ruby.

hleonardatos
5/01/2015

"FUNTASTIC"

My experience at Prestige Mini was great. This is my third Mini either leased or purchased from Prestige. This was by far, my best experience with a car salesperson. Ruby King is knowledgeable and helpful. The experience was a pleasant one, instead of the usual stress associated with car buying. Mini Prestige is the best Mini dealership in the metro NY area. The reason is simple--the staff is pleasant and attentive. Thank you!

Reviews of Ruby King