Prestige Mini

Prestige Mini

Call
Prestige Mini Info
About Prestige Mini

For most people, a car is way to get someplace. For a Prestige MINI Motorist - you know it's different. It's a very cool way to get someplace. It's a very smart way to get someplace. Your Prestige MINI is more like your hobby than your "car." More of a passion than mere "transportation." Your Prestige MINI make you part of a diverse Community of Motoring Enthusiasts; where individuality is encouraged and celebrated. At Prestige MINI, we are just as enthusiastic about your MINI as you are. We're here to answer your questions, address your needs, accessorize, customize and maintain your pride and joy.

About Prestige Mini Learn More

• Complimentary Car Washes For Life with purchase from Prestige MINI
ben0700
1/20/2015

"Great Experience with Suditi"

This is my second Mini Cooper and when I go back for my third, I can guarantee I will be seeing Suditi. Throughout the entire process, from selecting the car, going over my needs, financing, and delivery, she was on top of everything every step of the way. Furthermore, should any questions or concerns come up from my end, she was always quick with a response or knowledgeable answer. Suditi went over every aspect of the car with me during the delivery process, and even has invited me to Mini events. Overall, this was a great experience and I definitely recommend both Prestige and Mini to anyone in the market!

Rcirm
1/19/2015

"Ruby was great! She's the reason for 5 stars."

Your dealership has great people in sales and leasing. Your front desk team needs a class in customer service. First impressions are critical, you may want to make some changes here.

January 22, 2015

Hell0 - we are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience with Ruby! Please know that we take the lack of customer service you experienced at the front desk seriously and will ensure that something is done at the store immediately to address it. Motor On!

newcar
1/17/2015

"First mini! "

This was my first time buying a new car, and Suditi made the experience an absolute pleasure. She was never pushy, and she went out of her way to help me. She explained all of the different options and features, and she made herself completely available. Suditi really worked hard to ensure that I got the best car for the best price! I highly recommend her!

DaveTinNY
1/13/2015

"10 years of satisfaction"

I've dealt with many service and sales personnel at Prestige MINI, both in Mahwah where I ordered and three months later drove away in my first MINI, a 2005 MCS, and now in Ramsey at MINI Prestige's newest location. Always professional and courteous, the staff are there to serve their fellow enthusiatic Motorers. Spiro Bogris professionally and courteously handled my last-second decision to trade in my beloved 2005 MCS for another sharp, 2013 MCS sitting on the floor and Max Landau most recently impressed me as a great service advisor from the moment we said hello. The MINI Cooper says a lot about itself and the people at Prestige MINI are worthy of accolades. I'll keep coming back.

Max Landau

susiexroo
1/11/2015

"first mini!"

my first mini ever and im loving it! suditi has helped me get the perfect mini, and now im already planning on my next mini when the time comes!

Lyndavin
1/10/2015

"What a pleasant car-buying experience!"

I loved my 2010 Clubman, but did not love my previous dealership. My friend and I came to Prestige intent on going home with great deals on two new cars--thanks to Ruby and Lisa, we were able to each go home with a 2015 Countryman. Ruby was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and she and Lisa did everything to be sure we were happy with our cars and with the deals we got. Best car-buying experience ever and I LOVE my new car! Thanks, Ruby and Lisa!

kurthrob
1/03/2015

"Exactly what I expect from MINI!"

We came to Mini knowing what to expect from the vehicle and Ruby anticipated our needs. The entire Prestige team was outstanding and attentive on a busy day. Although we were there for an entire day, we were well taken care of and the process was painless. Highly recommend Prestige. I come here instead of Raleigh for service.

Stephanie

January 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing this kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team during your visit. Congratulations on your new MINI, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything else that we may assist you with! Motor On! - The Prestige MINI Team

dazed
1/01/2015

"Wonderful"

Ruby was absolutely wonderful. She was friendly, knowledgeable and made this experience very pleasant. The entire staff was eager to answer questions about leasing details, car options, ect. Lastly the coffee...great.

January 05, 2015

We appreciate that you took the time to share this review! We're happy to hear that from our wonderful staff to our coffee, you enjoyed working with our team. Congratulations on your new MINI - if there's ever anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask! Motor On! - The Prestige MINI Team

manny 2084
12/29/2014

"2nd mini"

This is my second time buying a mini and wouldnt go any where else. Suditi is a amazing person/sales person she always there to help and made us feel so speical. She is the MAIN reason we came back to Prestige Mini and we love our new mini. The whole Prestige is just GREAT to work with. We cant wait for our baby to grow up so she can have her own Mini too lol . Thank you Suditi

January 05, 2015

Congratulations on your second MINI! Suditi is a wonderful member of our team - we're so thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed working with her! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. If there's ever anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask! Motor On! - The Prestige MINI Team

mythicalgnu
12/14/2014

"Thank you Dan Vieldhouse!"

I always dread buying a car - I always end up feeling like I have been taken advantage of, or deceived, or...you know how it goes. So, what a surprise to have such a wonderful experience at Prestige Mini! My motoring advisor, Dan Vieldhouse, could not have been more patient with me. I had millions of questions, didn't know what I wanted, needed to be educated...and Dan took the time with me to do just that. He wasn't pushy, he didn't try to sell me more than I wanted. He listened to what I needed, and then helped me find a way to do that. When I wanted to delve into every little tiny aspect of financing, he was game for that, and ensured that I had no questions or concerns when we were done. I came in to Prestige having seen a Certified Pre Owned car on line. Once I was sure that that was the model I wanted (and he walked me through every single model they have!), it turned out that that specific car was not on the lot - it was still being detailed and prepped. So, Dan drove over to the Prep location, found the car, got them to finish it up, and had them drive it over so I could see it. Ultimately, I bought it, and I have to say, you could never tell by looking at it, that it is not brand new. It is just beautiful. I am so pleased with Dan, with Jeff in Finance, and with the dealership as a whole. It is a beautiful facility, and it's very pleasant to be there. ( I should know, as I literally spent the whole day there!) From my first contact with them over the internet, until the moment I walked out the door later that day, the proud owner of a 2012 Mini Countryman with only 16,000 miles on it at a VERY good price, I only have praise for how Prestige Mini runs their business. They surpassed my expectations, and outshone all the other car dealers I visited in the past week. Kudos to the whole team, but especially to Dan Vieldhouse, who happily gave up his entire day to help just one customer find their way through the car buying experience. For the first time ever, I feel like I understand every aspect of the purchase, and there is nothing I would change about it. Thanks, Prestige Mini!

December 15, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review here! Every time we read it, we can't help but smile. Welcome to the Prestige family, and congratulations on your new Countryman! We're sure that it will treat you well for many, many miles to come. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything else that we may assist you with! Motor On! - The Prestige MINI Team

Reviews of Ruby King