Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

Flemington Subaru

csbilly
3/21/2015

"Highly Recommend Prestige"

I can't say enough about Prestige Subaru in Turnersville, NJ. My original point of contact was Joe Simonini and every aspect of the deal was top notch. He responded to me immediately through e-mail and was priced competitive from the start. At the dealership, Tom Toppi took over and went through the paperwork, showed me the vehicle, etc.. Tom was extremely friendly and professional, he made it a point to make sure I understood every detail of the deal. Nothing was pushed on me, Tom explained every package that was offered and what the advantages to having it were. During the test drive, Tom showed me every option on the vehicle and how to get the most out of my option package. He even showed me how to sync my phone to the car. Pat took care of me during the financing part of the deal, and was very thorough and detail oriented. I knew what I was signing the entire time and he made sure I was comfortable with everything that was going on. Brett took care of me at the end of the deal and I can honestly say that he bent over backwards to make sure that I was happy with the entire experience at Prestige. These guys are great and I would highly recommend Prestige Subaru to anyone looking for a vehicle. Colin Downey

Susan
3/19/2015

"Best car buying experience in 20 years "

I have purchased 5 cars in the last 20 years and my experience with the Subaru sales staff was without question the best. My husband and I dealt with Tom, Ray and Brett which would have been a chaotic experience at any other dealership but was seamless at Prestige. We were very skeptical and kept waiting for the usual glitches in the deal whlch never came. No hidden anything, no manipulation of price vs payment. Everything was printed for us to see and review. No fake process. Thanks to all the staff at Prestige Subaru for restoring the faith. Your courtesy, honest and comfortable approach to sales means that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to friends and would happily return the next time we are in the market for a vehicle. PS your finance guy was great!

Tom, Ray and Brett

Price
3/19/2015

"First time buyer"

This was my first time buying a new car and i was expecting to be pressured into buying my car but Antonio was a great no pressure dealer. He was very helpful and knowledgeable aswell. He helped me pick the perfect car. I would definitely suggest seeing him.

Antonio Guzman

Big45
3/18/2015

"Tom Toppt Asset To Prestige Subaru"

Bought A 2015 Subaru Forrester, Tom Toppi was my salesman, Great guy, no pressure and easy to deal with. Got the deal I wanted And was very pleased with the experience! 1111

jandom
3/04/2015

"Great Car, Great Price, Great People"

Antonio gave me a great deal on my 2013 Subaru and an even better deal on my 2015. This is a great dealership from service to sales to management. Thanks to all.

Antonio Guzman

ahogan
2/25/2015

"Subaru is the best"

My fourth Subaru, second with Prestige. Huge difference from the first dealership - very laid back and customer focused. None of the "car-buying" angst or pressure and a pleasure to deal with. Tom was very accommodating with all my questions and numbers challenges. I highly recommend Prestige, and BTW, Subaru's are the best cars out there for safety and reliability!

Buckeye23
2/06/2015

"No pressure car buying experience"

We were so pleased with the informative and no pressure experience that Mary provided. We ordered the car we wanted and it arrived early than we expected. We also appreciated the no pressure dealing with the business manager. We already love our Outback! Thanks Mary!

Mary Bevan

beths
2/05/2015

"Painless Car Buying"

Mary Bevan was great! A totally painless car buying experience! This was our second car purchased from Mary. She and her co workers were professional.

Mary Bevan

Mastercarpenter
1/22/2015

"Mary Bevan came to the rescue"

My 2014 Subaru Outback was totaled in an accident on Christmas eve. My regular dealer tried for weeks to find a 2015 Outback to no avail. I started to call around to the dealerships in the area and found Prestige Subaru. Upon inquiring about a Wilderness Green 2015 Outback, Mary Bevan informed me that the exact color I wanted was coming in within two weeks. Not only did the car arrive sooner but Mary proved to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, professional, courteous and precise. The complete buying process was rather quick and painless. I would like to mention Patrick the finance manager was pleasant and informative. Both of these employees are extremely professional. I would recommend Mary Bevan when considering your next car. J.Agronsky

Mary Bevan & Patrick

frankm4
12/29/2014

"Probably the easiest buying experience ever!"

We made an initial visit to test drive a CrossTrek, but then decided to move up to the Forester. We returned for test drive of one optioned to the level we wanted, and ended up buying the one we test drove. Tom Toppi was great through the entire experience - helpful without being pushy, making sure we had all the information we needed, and then following up after the sale. We were very happy with the entire process.