Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

Flemington Subaru

Ciocca Subaru

jandom
3/04/2015

"Great Car, Great Price, Great People"

Antonio gave me a great deal on my 2013 Subaru and an even better deal on my 2015. This is a great dealership from service to sales to management. Thanks to all.

ahogan
2/25/2015

"Subaru is the best"

My fourth Subaru, second with Prestige. Huge difference from the first dealership - very laid back and customer focused. None of the "car-buying" angst or pressure and a pleasure to deal with. Tom was very accommodating with all my questions and numbers challenges. I highly recommend Prestige, and BTW, Subaru's are the best cars out there for safety and reliability!

Tom Toppi

Buckeye23
2/06/2015

"No pressure car buying experience"

We were so pleased with the informative and no pressure experience that Mary provided. We ordered the car we wanted and it arrived early than we expected. We also appreciated the no pressure dealing with the business manager. We already love our Outback! Thanks Mary!

Mary Bevan

beths
2/05/2015

"Painless Car Buying"

Mary Bevan was great! A totally painless car buying experience! This was our second car purchased from Mary. She and her co workers were professional.

Mary Bevan

Mastercarpenter
1/22/2015

"Mary Bevan came to the rescue"

My 2014 Subaru Outback was totaled in an accident on Christmas eve. My regular dealer tried for weeks to find a 2015 Outback to no avail. I started to call around to the dealerships in the area and found Prestige Subaru. Upon inquiring about a Wilderness Green 2015 Outback, Mary Bevan informed me that the exact color I wanted was coming in within two weeks. Not only did the car arrive sooner but Mary proved to be extremely competent, knowledgeable, professional, courteous and precise. The complete buying process was rather quick and painless. I would like to mention Patrick the finance manager was pleasant and informative. Both of these employees are extremely professional. I would recommend Mary Bevan when considering your next car. J.Agronsky

Mary Bevan & Patrick

frankm4
12/29/2014

"Probably the easiest buying experience ever!"

We made an initial visit to test drive a CrossTrek, but then decided to move up to the Forester. We returned for test drive of one optioned to the level we wanted, and ended up buying the one we test drove. Tom Toppi was great through the entire experience - helpful without being pushy, making sure we had all the information we needed, and then following up after the sale. We were very happy with the entire process.

Tom Toppi

MuthMama
12/28/2014

"Made Our First Car-Buying Experience Smooth and Approachable"

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester from Prestige Subaru and we could not be happier with our experience. We began our search for a family-friendly crossover vehicle with extensive internet research on specs, reliability, performance, and price. We narrowed our choices down to three top cars. After a horrid experience at one of the dealers down the street (we suspect this particular dealership did not take us seriously, since we were so young, and figured they could try to rip us off with their prices), we found our salesman at Prestige to be more real and willing to negotiate down to our target price with a little bit of good-natured hassling. Thank you, Mr. Antonio Guzman, for a friendly and smooth transaction. We are thrilled with our Forester, and we look forward to years of trucking through hard midwest winters and back again with it.

carolrnjd
12/11/2014

"Best Car-Purchase Experience Ever"

Thanks to Larry Werner at Prestige Subaru, I had the best car-purchasing experience in my life...and I am 68 years old. My son came with me because of his knowledge of cars and mechanical things, but I believe the deal would have been every bit as good had I been alone. Larry was both knowledgeable and terrific, explaining everything and answering all my questions. Because I had an appointment I couldn't miss, he even arranged for me to pick up the car the next day after signing most of the paperwork the day I bought the car. My new car is a 2015 Subaru Impreza (hatchback) and I love it. I got an remote starter installed and it is great! The fellow who installed it came out and also talked to me about using it. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and I got a GREAT DEAL. Go to Prestige Subaru and ask for Larry. (I tell everybody!)

Larry Werner

Dawn M.
12/04/2014

"Made it Easy!"

Just bought a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek from Antonio Guzman at Prestige Subaru in Turnersville. He was recommended to us and was clearly the right choice. He listened to us and was so easy to work with. He explained all the features and answered all our questions. He took his time with us and I believe will be there for us in the future. Plus we got a great deal! Next time we need a car we know who to ask for.

Richard Linn
12/01/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

My wife and I bought a new Subaru Forester today, after much searching and angst. Antonio Guzman took care of us from start to finish, and we are so grateful for his excellent work. Our experience was painless. He was very professional and organized. With Sales Rep.'s like Antonio, Prestige definitely lives up to its stellar reputation!