Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

Ciocca Subaru

Flemington Subaru

korken2015
6/10/2015

"Prestige Subaru is a great dealership to buy a car from. "

Love the dealership and our salesman Larry Werner. Together they made buying our new car a stress free eexperience. We now own a Subaru Foster 2015.

Larry Werner

Mark
6/04/2015

"Fantastic"

My experience at this dealership was just amazing. The process was truly quick and painless. I purchased a Subaru Forester, and I have no complaints. The salesman even took the time to teach me, in detail, how all the electronics work. He answered all my questions accordingly, and I couldn't have asked for more.

C White
6/01/2015

"Great Experience!"

I have been leasing Subarus from this dealership for 10 years. They are always pleasant, considerate and accommodating plus giving really great deals! Highly recommend Mary Bevan as your salesperson. She is awesome and works hard to get you the best deal. Subarus are the best cars on the road. I could have gotten any car from any dealer. I continue to choose this dealership, and salesperson over and over again. The service department is the best I have every dealt with in all my years of car buying. Car buying is easy here without tons of pressure to buy, If you want a great deal and dependable, attractive car go to Prestige and ask for Mary Bevan. You won't be disappointed.

Mary Bevan

Carmela
6/01/2015

"Purchased a Subaru Legacy"

Had a great experience with salesperson Antonio Guzman. He was awesome and is always available even after the deal is complete. the is our 3rd purchase and Antonio has always been responsive and professional. I would recommend Prestige to anyone, and particularly Antonio. Thank You for a kind experience.

ChrisF
5/20/2015

"My new ride"

Car salesperson extraordinaire, Antonio Guzman, at Prestige Subaru in Turnersville helped make our recent car purchase of a Subaru Legacy a pleasure. We had not purchased a new vehicle in many, many years, partially due to the fact that we dislike the long ordeal you often go through at a dealership. Antonio helped expedite the process and worked to find just the right car we wanted. Thanks Antonio & Prestige Subaru of Turnersville!

Y. M.
5/07/2015

"Great Dealership, Great people. "

They will get you great car to fit your budget. They are all very friendly and will work with you no matter what your situation is. A trial will convince you. I am a happy customer

Mary, Mr Mckenna

justme741
5/06/2015

"The best experience I've ever had with a car dealership"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Subaru Legacy, which has turned out to be an excellent choice. My sales rep was Larry Werner who was very professional, very competent, and did a great job going over every aspect of the car before and after our purchase. Patrick in finance was also very competent and thorough with the financing end of things. I would highly recommend purchasing a Subaru from Prestige!!!

Larry Werner, Patrick

drsjess
5/06/2015

"2015 Subaru Outback Limited"

John Baldassarre at Prestige was our salesperson for our purchase of a 2015 Subaru Outback Limited. He work with us thru every step...not only working but taking the time to explain everything and answering all of our questions(never too many questions). John and the sales manager worked hard to get the exact car we wanted. John walked us thru all of Prestige service area to make sure our first service appointment would be not problem. Credit manager was very good at explaining every line. 2 thumbs up!!

John Baldassarre, credit manager,sales manager

WHarris
4/30/2015

"New Legacy 3.6R"

Good experience, great car so far. Tom Toppi was helpful throughout entire process and helpfulness continued after the sale. Would definitely visit here again when the time comes. The whole dealership was friendly to deal with.

Tom Toppi

Jackie
4/16/2015

"Prestige Subaru is Wonderful"

I was considering 3 different SUVs (Nissan Rogue, Toyota RAV4, and Subaru Forester). I did extensive online research, test drove all 3, and negotiated a price at all three dealerships. All 3 vehicles were very similar in style, features, and options. I ultimately bought the Forester because of the service I received at Prestige Subaru. Antonio Guzman was friendly, helpful, informative, and with applied no pressure. I wanted a specific vehicle, with specific features. Even though Prestige did not have that exact vehicle, Antonio did not try to talk me into a car already in inventory. Antonio went out of his way to find the car I wanted and get it to Prestige. Plus, the price was right. Antonio kept all of his promises and made my car shopping experience a very positive one.