Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

Ciocca Subaru

World Subaru

Jackie
4/16/2015

"Prestige Subaru is Wonderful"

I was considering 3 different SUVs (Nissan Rogue, Toyota RAV4, and Subaru Forester). I did extensive online research, test drove all 3, and negotiated a price at all three dealerships. All 3 vehicles were very similar in style, features, and options. I ultimately bought the Forester because of the service I received at Prestige Subaru. Antonio Guzman was friendly, helpful, informative, and with applied no pressure. I wanted a specific vehicle, with specific features. Even though Prestige did not have that exact vehicle, Antonio did not try to talk me into a car already in inventory. Antonio went out of his way to find the car I wanted and get it to Prestige. Plus, the price was right. Antonio kept all of his promises and made my car shopping experience a very positive one.

dellatravels
4/15/2015

"New WRX "

Originally we purchased a 6MT WRX 2015 for my son from Prestige Subaru. We dealt with Tom Toppi who went over and beyond to make us happy even though we gave him a hard time. Originally we opted for a CVT but unfortunately no dealership in the area had any CVTs available so my son opted for a 6MT. He took it off the lot and a few days later decided he wanted a CVT because he could not grasp a hold to the manual transmission (first stick car for him, young, and nervous). We've all made our impulsive buys in our life so I could understand where his problem was. Tom and Prestige took the car back and within a week we found a CVT and got a dealership transfer for it, drove off the lot a few days later and have been satisfied ever since. They were completely patient with us throughout the whole process and informative. I would recommend Prestige Subaru to everyone and anyone!

Bsonies
4/15/2015

"Positive experience with new car shopping"

My experience working with John Baldassarre at Prestige in purchasing a 2015 Subaru Outback was excellent. I live in suburban Philadelphia, but when I found that more local dealers didn't have what I was looking for, I contacted some dealers further afield through and got an immediate response from Prestige through Consumer Reports car pricing service. John and manager Joe Simonini worked with me to take care of a glitch in which the car in question had inadvertently been promised for a swap with another dealer. When they found they would have an immediate sale with me, Joe was able to get the car back and we finished negotiations. They prepped and added the few additional features while I waited. Throughout, John was extremely pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable, not high-pressure, and very accommodating. I would give him the highest rating (10 out of 10) as a sales person and would seek him out in any future new car search (though I hope to keep this 2015 for a long time).

John Baldassarre

Xtremely Happy
4/10/2015

"Loved my experience!"

I just recently purchased a new 2015 XV Crosstrek. I was lucky enough to have Mary help me out as a Sales person and Patrick in finance both were very nice. I would highly recommend purchasing a Subaru from Prestige!!!

Mary + patrick

Happy Owner
4/06/2015

"Above and Beyond!!"

My husband and I were searching for the right car for our needs. I test drove a Toyota Venza and a friend suggested we try the Subaru Outback. My husband loves checking out Consumer Reports and the Subaru Outback was highly rated. So our search began! we started at our own home town dealership and were disappointed when we were told how difficult it was to get a 2015 Outback with the color and options we wanted. So, we continued our search on line and received an email and phone call from Joe Simonini. We went to Prestige Subaru and met Mary Bevin who immediately made us feel welcome. We appreciated her caring attitude and diligence in searching far and wide for our car!!! Needless to say, she truly went above and beyond to help us obtain the car that met our needs. It was the most pleasurable, no stress, no anxiety, no haggling, car buying experience we have ever had!!! Thank you Mary, Joe, and Prestige Subaru!!!! Great car!, Great Price! Great People!!!!

Joe Simonini, Mary Bevin

csbilly
3/21/2015

"Highly Recommend Prestige"

I can't say enough about Prestige Subaru in Turnersville, NJ. My original point of contact was Joe Simonini and every aspect of the deal was top notch. He responded to me immediately through e-mail and was priced competitive from the start. At the dealership, Tom Toppi took over and went through the paperwork, showed me the vehicle, etc.. Tom was extremely friendly and professional, he made it a point to make sure I understood every detail of the deal. Nothing was pushed on me, Tom explained every package that was offered and what the advantages to having it were. During the test drive, Tom showed me every option on the vehicle and how to get the most out of my option package. He even showed me how to sync my phone to the car. Pat took care of me during the financing part of the deal, and was very thorough and detail oriented. I knew what I was signing the entire time and he made sure I was comfortable with everything that was going on. Brett took care of me at the end of the deal and I can honestly say that he bent over backwards to make sure that I was happy with the entire experience at Prestige. These guys are great and I would highly recommend Prestige Subaru to anyone looking for a vehicle. Colin Downey

Susan
3/19/2015

"Best car buying experience in 20 years "

I have purchased 5 cars in the last 20 years and my experience with the Subaru sales staff was without question the best. My husband and I dealt with Tom, Ray and Brett which would have been a chaotic experience at any other dealership but was seamless at Prestige. We were very skeptical and kept waiting for the usual glitches in the deal whlch never came. No hidden anything, no manipulation of price vs payment. Everything was printed for us to see and review. No fake process. Thanks to all the staff at Prestige Subaru for restoring the faith. Your courtesy, honest and comfortable approach to sales means that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to friends and would happily return the next time we are in the market for a vehicle. PS your finance guy was great!

Tom, Ray and Brett

Price
3/19/2015

"First time buyer"

This was my first time buying a new car and i was expecting to be pressured into buying my car but Antonio was a great no pressure dealer. He was very helpful and knowledgeable aswell. He helped me pick the perfect car. I would definitely suggest seeing him.

Big45
3/18/2015

"Tom Toppt Asset To Prestige Subaru"

Bought A 2015 Subaru Forrester, Tom Toppi was my salesman, Great guy, no pressure and easy to deal with. Got the deal I wanted And was very pleased with the experience! 1111

jandom
3/04/2015

"Great Car, Great Price, Great People"

Antonio gave me a great deal on my 2013 Subaru and an even better deal on my 2015. This is a great dealership from service to sales to management. Thanks to all.