Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

World Subaru

Subaru4ever
7/21/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

OUTSTANDING!!!! is what I think of Prestige Subaru and Mr. Antonio Guzman. Professionalism , not pressure is what you receive when buying a car there. Highly recommend!!!

MLO
7/17/2015

"Recommendation"

It's not an easy decision to buy a car. Most potential buyers do their homework ahead of time- investigating the kind of car itself and then a dealership. I found that dealing with Prestige and its helpful salesman, Mr. Guzman, to be a very rewarding experience. There was no pressure and Mr. Guzman presented a calm and relaxing manner. I will wait to see if the dealership is as good at servicing the vehicle as Mr. Guzman was at selling it..

Janice
7/16/2015

"Made a difficult change easy"

It was a drastic change for me to move from a small hybrid car to a much safer (for our grandchildren) Forester. Tom Toppie was the best fit I could have had to help me make the decision . He was kind and understanding of my concerns . He had ideas for our financial situation that I had not considered. I was quite fortunate to work with Tom Toppie . Thank you. janice

Tom Toppie, Patrick, James

Bette
7/07/2015

"I would recommend this dealership."

Buying a car makes me quite nervous. It is a big item and it is important to me that the salesman/woman answers all my questions (maybe more than once) thoroughly and politely without pressure. Antonio Guzman effectively informed me about the vehicle and led me through the process. I felt confident in making my decision. That being said......I love my new Forrester.

korken2015
6/10/2015

"Prestige Subaru is a great dealership to buy a car from. "

Love the dealership and our salesman Larry Werner. Together they made buying our new car a stress free eexperience. We now own a Subaru Foster 2015.

Larry Werner

Mark
6/04/2015

"Fantastic"

My experience at this dealership was just amazing. The process was truly quick and painless. I purchased a Subaru Forester, and I have no complaints. The salesman even took the time to teach me, in detail, how all the electronics work. He answered all my questions accordingly, and I couldn't have asked for more.

C White
6/01/2015

"Great Experience!"

I have been leasing Subarus from this dealership for 10 years. They are always pleasant, considerate and accommodating plus giving really great deals! Highly recommend Mary Bevan as your salesperson. She is awesome and works hard to get you the best deal. Subarus are the best cars on the road. I could have gotten any car from any dealer. I continue to choose this dealership, and salesperson over and over again. The service department is the best I have every dealt with in all my years of car buying. Car buying is easy here without tons of pressure to buy, If you want a great deal and dependable, attractive car go to Prestige and ask for Mary Bevan. You won't be disappointed.

Mary Bevan

Carmela
6/01/2015

"Purchased a Subaru Legacy"

Had a great experience with salesperson Antonio Guzman. He was awesome and is always available even after the deal is complete. the is our 3rd purchase and Antonio has always been responsive and professional. I would recommend Prestige to anyone, and particularly Antonio. Thank You for a kind experience.

ChrisF
5/20/2015

"My new ride"

Car salesperson extraordinaire, Antonio Guzman, at Prestige Subaru in Turnersville helped make our recent car purchase of a Subaru Legacy a pleasure. We had not purchased a new vehicle in many, many years, partially due to the fact that we dislike the long ordeal you often go through at a dealership. Antonio helped expedite the process and worked to find just the right car we wanted. Thanks Antonio & Prestige Subaru of Turnersville!

Y. M.
5/07/2015

"Great Dealership, Great people. "

They will get you great car to fit your budget. They are all very friendly and will work with you no matter what your situation is. A trial will convince you. I am a happy customer

Mary, Mr Mckenna