Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

World Subaru

ChrisF
5/20/2015

"My new ride"

Car salesperson extraordinaire, Antonio Guzman, at Prestige Subaru in Turnersville helped make our recent car purchase of a Subaru Legacy a pleasure. We had not purchased a new vehicle in many, many years, partially due to the fact that we dislike the long ordeal you often go through at a dealership. Antonio helped expedite the process and worked to find just the right car we wanted. Thanks Antonio & Prestige Subaru of Turnersville!

Antonio Guzman

Y. M.
5/07/2015

"Great Dealership, Great people. "

They will get you great car to fit your budget. They are all very friendly and will work with you no matter what your situation is. A trial will convince you. I am a happy customer

Mary, Mr Mckenna

justme741
5/06/2015

"The best experience I've ever had with a car dealership"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Subaru Legacy, which has turned out to be an excellent choice. My sales rep was Larry Werner who was very professional, very competent, and did a great job going over every aspect of the car before and after our purchase. Patrick in finance was also very competent and thorough with the financing end of things. I would highly recommend purchasing a Subaru from Prestige!!!

Larry Werner, Patrick

drsjess
5/06/2015

"2015 Subaru Outback Limited"

John Baldassarre at Prestige was our salesperson for our purchase of a 2015 Subaru Outback Limited. He work with us thru every step...not only working but taking the time to explain everything and answering all of our questions(never too many questions). John and the sales manager worked hard to get the exact car we wanted. John walked us thru all of Prestige service area to make sure our first service appointment would be not problem. Credit manager was very good at explaining every line. 2 thumbs up!!

John Baldassarre, credit manager,sales manager

WHarris
4/30/2015

"New Legacy 3.6R"

Good experience, great car so far. Tom Toppi was helpful throughout entire process and helpfulness continued after the sale. Would definitely visit here again when the time comes. The whole dealership was friendly to deal with.

Tom Toppi

Jackie
4/16/2015

"Prestige Subaru is Wonderful"

I was considering 3 different SUVs (Nissan Rogue, Toyota RAV4, and Subaru Forester). I did extensive online research, test drove all 3, and negotiated a price at all three dealerships. All 3 vehicles were very similar in style, features, and options. I ultimately bought the Forester because of the service I received at Prestige Subaru. Antonio Guzman was friendly, helpful, informative, and with applied no pressure. I wanted a specific vehicle, with specific features. Even though Prestige did not have that exact vehicle, Antonio did not try to talk me into a car already in inventory. Antonio went out of his way to find the car I wanted and get it to Prestige. Plus, the price was right. Antonio kept all of his promises and made my car shopping experience a very positive one.

Antonio Guzman

dellatravels
4/15/2015

"New WRX "

Originally we purchased a 6MT WRX 2015 for my son from Prestige Subaru. We dealt with Tom Toppi who went over and beyond to make us happy even though we gave him a hard time. Originally we opted for a CVT but unfortunately no dealership in the area had any CVTs available so my son opted for a 6MT. He took it off the lot and a few days later decided he wanted a CVT because he could not grasp a hold to the manual transmission (first stick car for him, young, and nervous). We've all made our impulsive buys in our life so I could understand where his problem was. Tom and Prestige took the car back and within a week we found a CVT and got a dealership transfer for it, drove off the lot a few days later and have been satisfied ever since. They were completely patient with us throughout the whole process and informative. I would recommend Prestige Subaru to everyone and anyone!

Tom Toppi

Bsonies
4/15/2015

"Positive experience with new car shopping"

My experience working with John Baldassarre at Prestige in purchasing a 2015 Subaru Outback was excellent. I live in suburban Philadelphia, but when I found that more local dealers didn't have what I was looking for, I contacted some dealers further afield through and got an immediate response from Prestige through Consumer Reports car pricing service. John and manager Joe Simonini worked with me to take care of a glitch in which the car in question had inadvertently been promised for a swap with another dealer. When they found they would have an immediate sale with me, Joe was able to get the car back and we finished negotiations. They prepped and added the few additional features while I waited. Throughout, John was extremely pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable, not high-pressure, and very accommodating. I would give him the highest rating (10 out of 10) as a sales person and would seek him out in any future new car search (though I hope to keep this 2015 for a long time).

John Baldassarre

Xtremely Happy
4/10/2015

"Loved my experience!"

I just recently purchased a new 2015 XV Crosstrek. I was lucky enough to have Mary help me out as a Sales person and Patrick in finance both were very nice. I would highly recommend purchasing a Subaru from Prestige!!!

Mary + patrick

Happy Owner
4/06/2015

"Above and Beyond!!"

My husband and I were searching for the right car for our needs. I test drove a Toyota Venza and a friend suggested we try the Subaru Outback. My husband loves checking out Consumer Reports and the Subaru Outback was highly rated. So our search began! we started at our own home town dealership and were disappointed when we were told how difficult it was to get a 2015 Outback with the color and options we wanted. So, we continued our search on line and received an email and phone call from Joe Simonini. We went to Prestige Subaru and met Mary Bevin who immediately made us feel welcome. We appreciated her caring attitude and diligence in searching far and wide for our car!!! Needless to say, she truly went above and beyond to help us obtain the car that met our needs. It was the most pleasurable, no stress, no anxiety, no haggling, car buying experience we have ever had!!! Thank you Mary, Joe, and Prestige Subaru!!!! Great car!, Great Price! Great People!!!!

Joe Simonini, Mary Bevin