Prestige Subaru of Turnersville NJ

World Subaru

nancymarie1012
8/31/2015

"CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I went to prestige Subaru in Turnersville nj...what a great experience...I worked with LARRY WERNER ..very friendly and knowledgeable without being "pushy". I ended up purchasing a 2016 Subaru Forrester...I love the vehicle and the service! top notch...will recommend to family and friends!

Larry Werner

Alove
8/27/2015

"My first new Subaru."

I went to Prestige Subaru of Turnersville to look at the Subaru's. I had owned my two other cars for 8 and 15 years. Even though I was satisfied with them I looked for a change in make and model. I met my salesman Antonio Guzman there and we hit it off from the start. Salesmen can be pushy by nature, but he was not. He had a great personality, I trusted him as being honest and fair to me. I was happy with the car I looked at; and did not feel the need on going to other car lots to view and maybe haggle with any salespersons. He took time to explain all the workings of the new car . The paper work was explained to me and my insurance company was contacted at that time. I drove out of the lot that day with a new 2015 Subaru Forester. Life is Good.

Don't recall other names.

bob k
8/18/2015

"Pleasant And No Pressure experience"

I Purchased A 2012 Subaru Outback, Antonio Guzman was My Salesman. He Came Outside Introduced Himself ,Friendly And Polite. We Went On Test Drive He Was Very Knowledgeable about all The Features of The Car. He Went To Bat For Me And Got Me A Great Deal. Highly Recommend

Dont Know Name He Was Finance department

Fred Glatter
8/02/2015

"Friendly and professional"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Subaru Legacy from Prestige Subaru of Turnersville, NJ. My salesman, Larry Werner, is a consummate professional. He was straightfoward, friendly, and quick to respond to all communications. I got a great price in a no pressure environment. The finance manager, Brian Smith, pitched the expected extended warranty but none of the usual high-profit extras such as unnecessary insurance, rustproofing, or other dealer add-ons. The service department (which I hope to use only for routine maintenance) looked clean and neat. I drove almost two hours to Prestige Subaru because they had the specific Legacy model I wanted in stock; I would happily return for my next Subaru and shall recommend my friends because of my experience with this outstanding dealership and its fine representatives.

Larry Werner, Brian Smith

Subaru4ever
7/21/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

OUTSTANDING!!!! is what I think of Prestige Subaru and Mr. Antonio Guzman. Professionalism , not pressure is what you receive when buying a car there. Highly recommend!!!

MLO
7/17/2015

"Recommendation"

It's not an easy decision to buy a car. Most potential buyers do their homework ahead of time- investigating the kind of car itself and then a dealership. I found that dealing with Prestige and its helpful salesman, Mr. Guzman, to be a very rewarding experience. There was no pressure and Mr. Guzman presented a calm and relaxing manner. I will wait to see if the dealership is as good at servicing the vehicle as Mr. Guzman was at selling it..

Janice
7/16/2015

"Made a difficult change easy"

It was a drastic change for me to move from a small hybrid car to a much safer (for our grandchildren) Forester. Tom Toppie was the best fit I could have had to help me make the decision . He was kind and understanding of my concerns . He had ideas for our financial situation that I had not considered. I was quite fortunate to work with Tom Toppie . Thank you. janice

Tom Toppie, Patrick, James

Bette
7/07/2015

"I would recommend this dealership."

Buying a car makes me quite nervous. It is a big item and it is important to me that the salesman/woman answers all my questions (maybe more than once) thoroughly and politely without pressure. Antonio Guzman effectively informed me about the vehicle and led me through the process. I felt confident in making my decision. That being said......I love my new Forrester.

korken2015
6/10/2015

"Prestige Subaru is a great dealership to buy a car from. "

Love the dealership and our salesman Larry Werner. Together they made buying our new car a stress free eexperience. We now own a Subaru Foster 2015.

Larry Werner

Mark
6/04/2015

"Fantastic"

My experience at this dealership was just amazing. The process was truly quick and painless. I purchased a Subaru Forester, and I have no complaints. The salesman even took the time to teach me, in detail, how all the electronics work. He answered all my questions accordingly, and I couldn't have asked for more.