Prestman Auto

Prestman Auto Info

wwkkfoy
12/21/2014

"STILL 5 STARS"

Purchased a 2012 Cadi SRX about a month ago. Wanted to wait to give a rating until we had a chance to drive the car for awhile. Everything still gets 5 stars, no complaints. Travis Chessman was very helpful and up front with all the additional charges to close the deal, which is very reasonable. Travis stayed after hours to get me in the car and on my way. Thanks Wayne

Travis Chessman

rnewmans
10/10/2014

"BEWARE!!"

I placed $1000 down to hold one of their vehicles. I understood and agreed the money was non-refundable. However, Prestman didn't live up to their end of the agreement. Once the paperwork was finalized, I paid nearly $1000 more in fees than the sticker price. I realize and accept that there is typically a dealer fee ($300 bucks or so), not to mention the obvious tax and licensing on top of the listed price. Upon finalizing the sale, another $668 was additionally added, $299 VPP (Etch) and $369 Destination Fee. The $299 VPP is a small engraving they put on the window to help prevent or locate stolen vehicles. The Destination Fee is apparently the average cost to get the vehicle to Utah from the state in which it is located. My question is, "Why do I pay for these costs?" Shouldn't that be included in the sticker price? Now, you may be thinking no big deal to all this but read their web page. The following is exactly what their web page claims, "One-Price Dealer. Know that when you shop at Prestman Auto, the price you see is the price you get. No dickering, no sticker tricks, no games. Period. Well, obviously a FALSE claim because I didn't get the price listed. I got the vehicle for $299 more than listed....sales contract evident. Sticker tricks...... $668 worth ($369 + $299). Now your wondering why I went through with the sale? It was either that or lose my $1000. They had me in a pickle and they knew it. I could have bought a vehicle two years newer with a clean title, more options, no salvage title, and the vehicle warranty still active for $200 more.......YES, out the door. I'm surprised they didn't charge me an additional $100 to have the care detailed. BTW, I thought I was going to run out of fuel driving to the nearest fuel station. The vehicle was completely empty...another $80. If I would have been aware of these hidden fees up front, I wouldn't have been so upset. Course, Prestman Auto wouldn't have sold me a car either. Nice and friendly up front, once the deal closes....not even a handshake. Pat yourselves on the back PRESTMAN AUTO.

Tracy Ball, Marshall Bellm, and doc prep guy.

danielle.a.jones.2008
9/29/2014

"What a FUN experience with Jeff Wright"

Wow!! What an awesome experience on purchasing our new car. When we talked with Jeff Wright is was like talking to a friend that you have known for a long time. He made us feel that comfortable. He took really good care of us and our concerns. Very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. Anyone that had anything to do with selling, servicing the car, financing, etc. was exceptional. Will do business with them again. Especially Jeff. Thanks for making our experience so easy and fun. Randy & Danielle Jones, Idaho

Jeff Wright

Citationcapt
7/18/2014

"Tracy Ball and crew gives great service"

Thank you Tracy for great service in taking my 2014 Mazda 6 in on trade for a 2007 Lexus GS450h. This is my second GS400 from Prestman in 9 years.

Rick Decker
7/05/2014

"Sales"

Prestman Auto shows you what you WANT not what they are trying to get off the lot. They listen to your needs and do their best to provide your wants as well. Their staff provides all paperwork and background on their vehicles so that the consumer feels confident in the purchase of a car. Financing I'm sure depends on your credit rating but we've been pleased with that as well.

thefranchise19
7/01/2014

"Great Experience with Prestman Auto - 2010 GMC Yukon Denali"

We had the best experience at Prestman Auto, it was so great to work with Tracy & Alec as they helped my family find the perfect car! They worked with us in our wants and needs. They didnt try to push us into any old car, they took the time with us to make sure it was perfect! They are always smiling, super friendly and I loved working with these guys. David helped me with financing the looking over the warranty options. I really appreciate the time he took with me to break it down line by line so I really understood everything. I think buying this car from Prestman Auto was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a car! I would definitely recommend friends and family to go to Prestman Auto!

Alec Flitton, Tracy Ball & David White

ifreeland
6/26/2014

"Solid Dealership"

I came here looking for a specific car, and I couldn't be any happier with it. I looked up the vin on Google and saw the pictures of the crash that originally totaled the car and they did a great job bringing it back. It drives like new and the mechanic could barely tell it had been in a accident. Got it at a great price, however, they do not budge on their prices, and never felt any pressure while being there. I also traded in my old car and they gave me a great price for it. Trevor, Todd, and everyone else there I talked to made everything extremely pleasant and easy.

Trevor Durfey and Todd

air321
6/24/2014

"Only Way to Go!"

Tracy has now officially sold us 3 cars in the past 6 years. Every single time it's been an absolute amazing experience. We have recommended to everyone we know and continue to be impressed on how he goes above and beyond for us. This experience has been no exception. We had another car we were considering however we didn't like it as much as the one we ended up selecting. The biggest difference was that we really wanted a DVD entertainment system for the back. To sweeten the deal on the car we really wanted they threw one in for us for the same price. We never feel pressured and always know we are talking with someone we can trust. We will continue to be loyal customers for years to come. Thanks Tracy...you did it again!

Elhousley
6/21/2014

"Couldn't be happier!"

Recently purchased a VW from here and couldn't be more pleased with the sales service. I was hesitant to purchase here first off with how the cars have rebuilt titles but after looking at the mass inventory and driving a few of them my mind was changed. They were upfront on the title issue and would show me the history of each car I was interested in. After it was all said and done I couldn't be more pleased plus they helped me find a great car and gave me a great trade on my truck. Thanks guys.

Tracy ball

johngehrke
6/20/2014

"best representative ever!"

I recently purchased a 2009 Nissan Maxima from Prestman Auto and it was an overall great experience! I absolutely love the car and was able to get it for a great price! I worked directly with Todd, he was laid back and never tried to pressure me like most car salesmen do. He was informative and patient while we had to try to get through some red tape with my bank. I enjoyed working with him because most car salesmen end up turning me off from purchasing a car by the way that they approach you. He also treated me with the professionalism that you would expect and really appreciate but don't always receive! The person that absolutely blew away my expectations though, was Alec Flitton. There were some troubles that I had with the car AFTER I purchased it and Alec followed through and helped me fix everything that he could! There was a center console piece that was missing from a custom deck being installed and he suggested where I should be able to find a replacement and promised that if I purchased it that he would refund me the money. He did JUST THAT. He was prompt with his responses and his help. There was also a huge issue with the paint job on the car. The paint had started to peel off everywhere and I was afraid that I was going to have to end up paying for a brand new paint job. I brought it in and when Alec saw the car you could tell he was shocked that I was having this issue. He asked me to drop off the car, gave me an Infinity G37 for a loaner, and then completely repainted the entire car! You can tell Alec is 100% dedicated to his job and wants to make sure that customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. I think he is one of the best and most reliable representatives I have ever worked with. There are a LOT of people that will promise you the world but don't ever end up following through, and Alec stuck to his word without any hesitation! Any time I ever have anyone ask me about buying a car again I will ONLY recommend to go in to work directly with Alec Flitton at Prestman Auto. He is one of the biggest assets that that dealership has! When I need to purchase my next vehicle, I know where I am going WITHOUT A DOUBT! Great job Alec, you have definitely earned a loyal customer for life as well as nothing but praise and recommendations for your dealership!

Todd, Alec Flitton