Prestman Auto

2865 South State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84115

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Prestman Auto
Prestman Auto Info

"Tracy Ball and crew gives great service"

Thank you Tracy for great service in taking my 2014 Mazda 6 in on trade for a 2007 Lexus GS450h. This is my second GS400 from Prestman in 9 years.

"Sales"

Prestman Auto shows you what you WANT not what they are trying to get off the lot. They listen to your needs and do their best to provide your wants as well. Their staff provides all paperwork and background on their vehicles so that the consumer feels confident in the purchase of a car. Financing I'm sure depends on your credit rating but we've been pleased with that as well.

Tracy Ball

"Great Experience with Prestman Auto - 2010 GMC Yukon Denali"

We had the best experience at Prestman Auto, it was so great to work with Tracy & Alec as they helped my family find the perfect car! They worked with us in our wants and needs. They didnt try to push us into any old car, they took the time with us to make sure it was perfect! They are always smiling, super friendly and I loved working with these guys. David helped me with financing the looking over the warranty options. I really appreciate the time he took with me to break it down line by line so I really understood everything. I think buying this car from Prestman Auto was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a car! I would definitely recommend friends and family to go to Prestman Auto!

Alec Flitton, Tracy Ball & David White

"Solid Dealership"

I came here looking for a specific car, and I couldn't be any happier with it. I looked up the vin on Google and saw the pictures of the crash that originally totaled the car and they did a great job bringing it back. It drives like new and the mechanic could barely tell it had been in a accident. Got it at a great price, however, they do not budge on their prices, and never felt any pressure while being there. I also traded in my old car and they gave me a great price for it. Trevor, Todd, and everyone else there I talked to made everything extremely pleasant and easy.

Trevor Durfey and Todd

"Only Way to Go!"

Tracy has now officially sold us 3 cars in the past 6 years. Every single time it's been an absolute amazing experience. We have recommended to everyone we know and continue to be impressed on how he goes above and beyond for us. This experience has been no exception. We had another car we were considering however we didn't like it as much as the one we ended up selecting. The biggest difference was that we really wanted a DVD entertainment system for the back. To sweeten the deal on the car we really wanted they threw one in for us for the same price. We never feel pressured and always know we are talking with someone we can trust. We will continue to be loyal customers for years to come. Thanks Tracy...you did it again!

"Couldn't be happier!"

Recently purchased a VW from here and couldn't be more pleased with the sales service. I was hesitant to purchase here first off with how the cars have rebuilt titles but after looking at the mass inventory and driving a few of them my mind was changed. They were upfront on the title issue and would show me the history of each car I was interested in. After it was all said and done I couldn't be more pleased plus they helped me find a great car and gave me a great trade on my truck. Thanks guys.

Tracy ball

"best representative ever!"

I recently purchased a 2009 Nissan Maxima from Prestman Auto and it was an overall great experience! I absolutely love the car and was able to get it for a great price! I worked directly with Todd, he was laid back and never tried to pressure me like most car salesmen do. He was informative and patient while we had to try to get through some red tape with my bank. I enjoyed working with him because most car salesmen end up turning me off from purchasing a car by the way that they approach you. He also treated me with the professionalism that you would expect and really appreciate but don't always receive! The person that absolutely blew away my expectations though, was Alec Flitton. There were some troubles that I had with the car AFTER I purchased it and Alec followed through and helped me fix everything that he could! There was a center console piece that was missing from a custom deck being installed and he suggested where I should be able to find a replacement and promised that if I purchased it that he would refund me the money. He did JUST THAT. He was prompt with his responses and his help. There was also a huge issue with the paint job on the car. The paint had started to peel off everywhere and I was afraid that I was going to have to end up paying for a brand new paint job. I brought it in and when Alec saw the car you could tell he was shocked that I was having this issue. He asked me to drop off the car, gave me an Infinity G37 for a loaner, and then completely repainted the entire car! You can tell Alec is 100% dedicated to his job and wants to make sure that customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. I think he is one of the best and most reliable representatives I have ever worked with. There are a LOT of people that will promise you the world but don't ever end up following through, and Alec stuck to his word without any hesitation! Any time I ever have anyone ask me about buying a car again I will ONLY recommend to go in to work directly with Alec Flitton at Prestman Auto. He is one of the biggest assets that that dealership has! When I need to purchase my next vehicle, I know where I am going WITHOUT A DOUBT! Great job Alec, you have definitely earned a loyal customer for life as well as nothing but praise and recommendations for your dealership!

Todd, Alec Flitton

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

This was my first experience with Prestman auto. I have bought a couple of cars in my life, never have I had the customer service that Prestman provided. there salesman were friendly and my salesman TREVOR DURFEY was fast. I went in at 9:30 and had my new vehicle bought and paid for by 3:30. that included my test drive and waiting for them to detail the vehicle. they let me buy my vehicle before they had even officially put the car on there lot for sale, they are very flexible with helping the buyer. all in all I would have to say the Prestman auto team is the best around, it was the easiest and best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle.

"Prestman Auto is #1"

When we arrived at Prestman Auto, A salesman came immediately out. My first thought was oh great here goes the typical salesman. You know the kind who sit and ask you what you can afford, and pressure you. Prestman Auto was the exact opposite. He introduced himself, took us inside, offered us and our kids water and birthday cake, and told us all the information about the vehicle that he knew up front. He told us the price and it was take it or leave it. I felt no pressure, no frustration, and did not have to spend all day there basically arguing with them. We were amazed at what great customer service they had. Trevor Durfey was awesome to work with. He did everything to get us out quickly as we had a family birthday party to get to. I will be back for my next vehicle when I need one. Good Job Prestman Auto!!! Thanks for my new Honda Odyssey...I LOVE IT!!!

"Highly recommended!"

I had a great experience buying from Prestman Auto. Trevor Durfey walked me through the entire process and was very friendly and helpful, as was the rest of the staff. I love my new Subaru!