Preston Kia

Halleen Kia

Steele, David
7/23/2016

"Quick ans painless "

Wally Brown and Tom Barrett made the process of purchasing my new vehicle easy. They were professional, knowledgable and very organized. They had me in my new car quickly and I appreciate that they had my paperwork completed so efficiently.

Wally Brown, Tom Barrett and James Prestom

Fanofpreston
7/16/2016

"Another great car from Preston"

We just purchased our third car from Preston Kia. We are pleased to have the opportunity to work with the same sales person for all three purchases. Each staff member who assisted us with the purchase process was knowledgeable and pleasant. The dealership is very customer focused.

J J Moore

karenjn80
7/10/2016

"Buying our car"

Tom helped us secure a car that we really wanted. Everyone at this dealership was helpful and kind. We are really pleased with our purchase and will go back when we need another vehicle,

Tom B.

kenh123
7/05/2016

"Great Service"

I was very happy with the professional service, the cleaness of the waiting room and it took not a lot of time to get the job do.

Kalla R Miller

Morgan Owner
6/28/2016

"A very friendly and helpful sales force. I was very pleased"

Sales man was friendly. Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I went in to look at a Sportage and came home with one.

Tony Perry

Sandy wilms
6/24/2016

"Great"

I have been looking for a car for three years I finally found a dealership that was layed back. Great experience with very friendly staff. Was never pressured to buy. Tom went out of his way to find us the right Kia Sorento to fit our family

Tom Barrett

rita1242
6/16/2016

"Love my Kia!"

Tom Barrett was very professional, informative, and did not make me feel pressured into buying. He found exactly what I was looking for! I was hesitant to give up my Cruze, but sure love my Kia. Tom and the others on the Preston team made the experience of buying a new car very pleasant.

Tom Barrett, Wally, Dan

Esuarkeener
6/09/2016

"Amazing. Karen G is the best. Took care of everything. "

I am very happy with my car-buying experience and happy to recommend Karen G and Preston Kia. They are eager to please now and after the deal is done.

Karen Grcar

nursescap73
6/04/2016

"In for an oil change, out w a new Soul!"

Our '14 Optima due for routine maintenance service. Instead of returning to the service dept.where our Kia was originally leased, we decided to make an appointment with Preston Kia.In the past we had excellent experiences with Kias purchased and leased and serviced at Preston Kia. And we weren't disappointed! Preston Kia Service not only took care of our car, but they took care of us! Service staff was friendly and courteous, making sure we understood services were needed and making sure we were comfortable while we waited. Their attitudes said they were happy to be members of the Preston team. As we waited we were browsing in the adjacent showroom looking at Souls. Karen Grcar, a sales consultant, greeted us and offered her assistance. We explained our lease was not due and she said she'd look up the numbers. We were interested in seeing our options. Karen informed us of the Summer on Us promotion, our trade in value, and the pros/ cons of ending our lease and purchasing a Soul. After a test drive, we sat down and agreed on an offer. We did not feel pressured, but well informed of our options. It was pleasure to see Pat Preston, who remembered us, was genuinely interested and grateful for choosing to come to Preston Kia. . James Preston finalized the purchase. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The entire process was smooth, informative and non-stressful. For coming in for an oil change, we ended up purchasing a new Soul, relieving us of many anxieties we had w our leased Optima. Best of all, we renewed a relationship with Preston Kia, that we had know from past experiences to be a family of excellent service.

Karen Grcar, James Preston

John
6/02/2016

"Preston KIA"

The best people and the best service I have ever experienced! Karen Grcar is the nicest, most professional sales person I have ever known. I would recommend Preston KIA to all of my friends and family.

Karen Grcar, Tom Barrett