Preston Kia

Halleen Kia

HLO40
5/19/2016

"Great team"

I learned about Preston Kia via the internet. Almost immediately after submitting my request for my new Kia I was contacted and forwarded to Chris. He was extremely helpful and adamant that he could help me get into the Kia Sportage I desired. Upon arrival Chris connected me with the manager Ed, whom by the way is exceptional at his job, and Ed connected me with a wonderful sales associate Tom (there was also another manager on this team who ran the numbers, he was great as well, but I forgot his name). They were all very instrumental in helping me get the vehicle I wanted but Tom and Ed were vital to the deal closing. I was a bit discouraged by the time I reached Preston as I had already dealt with Bedford and Mentor Kia to no avail. I have had 2 Kia's so far and I love this particular car and thanks to the Preston team I was able to get my 3rd. I will definately deal with Preston from now on and will recommend others to do the same. Thanks guys for all of your help and for your sincere concern for what I wanted and doing your absolute best to make that happen. 😘

Chris, Ed, Tom Barrett

Proud Papa
5/19/2016

"Why go anywhere else? The service is exceptional "

It the past year we have now purchase two vehicles from Preston motors. The latest was just the other day ~ our daughter who in the last couple of weeks had graduated from Bowling Green State University and also had accepted a job in New York and would be needing to have a more robust automobile for the conditions often reported during the winter months for that region. With that being said our first and only thought was Preston Motors. Principally because of the relationship that we have created. Thank you

Bill Lane, Michael Schmida

Kvolann91
5/18/2016

"Wonderful service, good communication "

Thank you for going above and beyond! My car had recalls so they gave me a rental, ordered the parts and fixed my car right away! Thank you Michael for being so nice!

Michael

nickel428
5/16/2016

"Fast and Friendly"

They took our car in immediately and we were done in an hour. Just wish they wouldn't tell us things wrong with our car when they're fine

Tom Z said Hi

jls zips
5/12/2016

"Excellent dealer...very clean, staff friendly and helpful. "

This dealer makes you feel like you are the only person in the building. They are truly a "Red Carpet" place. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. And, the place is very clean, bright, and comfortable while waiting for my car to be taken care of. Service was done quickly and check out was very simple and took only a few minutes. Will recommend Preston to all my friends.

Tom Z (I think), Kaila

Sasquatch
5/11/2016

"Great and friendly service"

This is the 2nd time I've been back and everyone is very friendly. The work is done in a timely fashion and the fees are well within the norm. I will definitely be returning

Kaila Miller

NOVINC
5/10/2016

"Awesome staff, awesome car. "

What a great dealer to do business with. They are outstanding, our sales agent Peggy is unbelievable. She goes that extra mile for her clients. I Love her, to deal with her, is like talking to family. The best dealership in Ohio, so much better than the one in Mentor. Very happy with my Kia Soul it is so much fun to drive. Love it...So glad we followed Peggy to the new dealership. ?

Peggy, salesmanager (sorry can't remember his name) and the finance manager.

5573bamunda
5/04/2016

"Timely repairs"

I was told about the problems and they took care of them quickly. They gave me a good deal on pricing and pointed out service that needs to be addressed soon.

Don't remember names.

Islands
5/03/2016

"smooth"

I terminated my lease on the 2013 Chevrolet Equinox an leased a 2016 Kia Sorento. Everything went smooth. This family owned dealership does a great job in taking care of its customers, which is why I chose to release with them.

Tom, Kevin, and Ed

JGT
4/24/2016

"Work done as promised at an acceptable price."

I have nothing but good things to say about Preston Kia's service department. Mike Wardlow makes me feel like I am the top priority when I walk through the door and the work is done right!

Michael Wardlow