Preston Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Preston Kia
Preston Kia Info

"We went in unsure if we were going to buy and after..."

We went in unsure if we were going to buy and after speaking with Darryl and Paul, the numbers were right and the vehicle was exactly what we wanted!! What could be better!!1

Paul and Darryl Domanovics

"Very nice people to work with,never felt any pressure..."

Very nice people to work with,never felt any pressure from anyone,all around great dealer.I bought a kia sportage and happy i did.

Tom Z.

"Everyone here was so friendly, and I NEVER felt pressure..."

Everyone here was so friendly, and I NEVER felt pressure to purchase!!!They were also extremely reasonable on the new car and my trade in!!! Tom Z was extremely helpful in all areas!!! I cant say enough about my experience at this dealership!!!

Tom Z, Todd Sherrill, Wally Brown

"After researching several KIA dealerships, Shawn was the..."

After researching several KIA dealerships, Shawn was the first to respond with a personalized video introducing himself and Preston Motors. We chose Preston Kia to purchase our Sorento because a member from each department took the time to meet us while demonstrating sincere friendliness and knowledge. Preston Motors' policy extends their quality service to complimentary pick-up and delivery for those of us who live further away and have little extra time! We felt comfortable and confident with J.J. Moore, Pat Preston, Gordon Knight and everyone at Preston Motors with whom we have fostered a relationship the moment we were invited to visit. Dr. Carl & Bethane Evans

J.J. Moore, Shawn, Pat Preston, Gordon Knight

"We have dealt with this dealership for 20 Years ...."

We have dealt with this dealership for 20 Years . Purchased a total of six cars so far.Very Friendly courterous and professional and Gordon Knight is always helpful ans exceeds all our wishes and demands.

Bill Hale Wally Gordon Knight Todd

"Had an issue with my new Sorento. This dealership went..."

Had an issue with my new Sorento. This dealership went above and beyond. They addressed the issue with Kia on my behalf and the response time was outstanding. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Preston's sales staff & service department is great.

Tom Z, Todd S and Mr. Preston

"I have now purchased 2 different Kia Optima's there at..."

I have now purchased 2 different Kia Optima's there at Preston Kia in the past 2 years. Tom Z. and the entire staff there at Preston do an excellent job at what they do, I especially appreciate the attention to detail they give you. When you walk out of there with your purchase, you know everything you need to about your vehicle's operation, maintanence schedule, and financing. I don't think I could be any happier than what I am with my car and my dealership.

Tom Zauszniewski

"Very professional and helpful. I live over 40 miles away..."

Very professional and helpful. I live over 40 miles away from dealership and they made the trip well worth it. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Tod Sherill and JJ Moore