Preston Kia

Halleen Kia

Sandy wilms
6/24/2016

"Great"

I have been looking for a car for three years I finally found a dealership that was layed back. Great experience with very friendly staff. Was never pressured to buy. Tom went out of his way to find us the right Kia Sorento to fit our family

Tom Barrett

rita1242
6/16/2016

"Love my Kia!"

Tom Barrett was very professional, informative, and did not make me feel pressured into buying. He found exactly what I was looking for! I was hesitant to give up my Cruze, but sure love my Kia. Tom and the others on the Preston team made the experience of buying a new car very pleasant.

Tom Barrett, Wally, Dan

Esuarkeener
6/09/2016

"Amazing. Karen G is the best. Took care of everything. "

I am very happy with my car-buying experience and happy to recommend Karen G and Preston Kia. They are eager to please now and after the deal is done.

Karen Grcar

nursescap73
6/04/2016

"In for an oil change, out w a new Soul!"

Our '14 Optima due for routine maintenance service. Instead of returning to the service dept.where our Kia was originally leased, we decided to make an appointment with Preston Kia.In the past we had excellent experiences with Kias purchased and leased and serviced at Preston Kia. And we weren't disappointed! Preston Kia Service not only took care of our car, but they took care of us! Service staff was friendly and courteous, making sure we understood services were needed and making sure we were comfortable while we waited. Their attitudes said they were happy to be members of the Preston team. As we waited we were browsing in the adjacent showroom looking at Souls. Karen Grcar, a sales consultant, greeted us and offered her assistance. We explained our lease was not due and she said she'd look up the numbers. We were interested in seeing our options. Karen informed us of the Summer on Us promotion, our trade in value, and the pros/ cons of ending our lease and purchasing a Soul. After a test drive, we sat down and agreed on an offer. We did not feel pressured, but well informed of our options. It was pleasure to see Pat Preston, who remembered us, was genuinely interested and grateful for choosing to come to Preston Kia. . James Preston finalized the purchase. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. The entire process was smooth, informative and non-stressful. For coming in for an oil change, we ended up purchasing a new Soul, relieving us of many anxieties we had w our leased Optima. Best of all, we renewed a relationship with Preston Kia, that we had know from past experiences to be a family of excellent service.

Karen Grcar, James Preston

John
6/02/2016

"Preston KIA"

The best people and the best service I have ever experienced! Karen Grcar is the nicest, most professional sales person I have ever known. I would recommend Preston KIA to all of my friends and family.

Karen Grcar, Tom Barrett

HLO40
5/19/2016

"Great team"

I learned about Preston Kia via the internet. Almost immediately after submitting my request for my new Kia I was contacted and forwarded to Chris. He was extremely helpful and adamant that he could help me get into the Kia Sportage I desired. Upon arrival Chris connected me with the manager Ed, whom by the way is exceptional at his job, and Ed connected me with a wonderful sales associate Tom (there was also another manager on this team who ran the numbers, he was great as well, but I forgot his name). They were all very instrumental in helping me get the vehicle I wanted but Tom and Ed were vital to the deal closing. I was a bit discouraged by the time I reached Preston as I had already dealt with Bedford and Mentor Kia to no avail. I have had 2 Kia's so far and I love this particular car and thanks to the Preston team I was able to get my 3rd. I will definately deal with Preston from now on and will recommend others to do the same. Thanks guys for all of your help and for your sincere concern for what I wanted and doing your absolute best to make that happen. 😘

Chris, Ed, Tom Barrett

Proud Papa
5/19/2016

"Why go anywhere else? The service is exceptional "

It the past year we have now purchase two vehicles from Preston motors. The latest was just the other day ~ our daughter who in the last couple of weeks had graduated from Bowling Green State University and also had accepted a job in New York and would be needing to have a more robust automobile for the conditions often reported during the winter months for that region. With that being said our first and only thought was Preston Motors. Principally because of the relationship that we have created. Thank you

Bill Lane, Michael Schmida

Kvolann91
5/18/2016

"Wonderful service, good communication "

Thank you for going above and beyond! My car had recalls so they gave me a rental, ordered the parts and fixed my car right away! Thank you Michael for being so nice!

Michael

nickel428
5/16/2016

"Fast and Friendly"

They took our car in immediately and we were done in an hour. Just wish they wouldn't tell us things wrong with our car when they're fine

Tom Z said Hi

jls zips
5/12/2016

"Excellent dealer...very clean, staff friendly and helpful. "

This dealer makes you feel like you are the only person in the building. They are truly a "Red Carpet" place. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. And, the place is very clean, bright, and comfortable while waiting for my car to be taken care of. Service was done quickly and check out was very simple and took only a few minutes. Will recommend Preston to all my friends.

Tom Z (I think), Kaila