Preston Motors

1500 Wilmington Rd, New Castle, Pennsylvania 16105 Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Nick Turco, Sales Representative, Preston Motors

Owner

February 27, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- DGT17

Leasing for the first time, I had a ton of questions and concerns. Brad patiently answered all of my questions and made sure I understood the process. I was never made to feel like I was taking too much of his time. ( I am very thorough!) I know we got a great (the best) deal and my wife loves the vehicle we leased. These guys went out of their way to get us just what we asked for. Preston Motors put the joy back in to car buying!

January 27, 2017

"Great service!"

- Paula511

Rick Ferrari was very helpful. I talked to him before hand and told him what we were interested in and he got back to me immediately and when we went in all we had to do was sign papers!! Would definitely recommend Rick to anyone.

January 04, 2017

"Perfect"

- Daisygirl126

Helped my husband and I find exactly what we wanted and for a price that beat others. Was happy with the service so brought my parents here to buy there first ever new car and they were very pleased with it as well.

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $27289