Preston Motors

1500 Wilmington Rd, New Castle, Pennsylvania 16105 Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Ricki Ferrari, Sales Representative, Preston Motors

Owner

January 04, 2017

"Perfect"

- Daisygirl126

Helped my husband and I find exactly what we wanted and for a price that beat others. Was happy with the service so brought my parents here to buy there first ever new car and they were very pleased with it as well.

January 04, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- JMC8138

We just purchased a 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited and leased a 2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. I live over 80 miles away and wanted a strong estimate for my trades. Jordan Smiley did a great job in getting me better trade values for my vehicles once I took the vehicles to their location. I didn't have to ask for more money in my trade to get DVD put in the new Highlander. The price of my two new Toyotas was fantastic. I tried at another Toyota dealer closer to me and there was no comparison in price. I did not have any loyality to any car dealership until now. I will be calling Preston Motors when we are ready for another NEW TOYOTA. Thanks Preston Motors and Jordan Smiley on two great deals.

January 03, 2017

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

- Halin

We just purchased a 2017 Toyota RAV4 from Preston Motors. Our experience was pleasant with minimal pressure to buy. Both Rick and Anthony were personable (a lot of fun) and knowledgeable of the inventory. We told them what we were looking for and we were test-driving the car within the first 15 minutes of being at the dealership. The Preston team really works well together and it was a nice change to the 'typical' car buying experience. We will definitely go back to this dealership for any future purchases and recommend this group to anyone considering buying a vehicle.

New 2016 Ram 1500, $43698