Price Toyota

New Castle, Delaware 19720
Price Toyota Info

Flo60
1/05/2016

"Oscar is the reason I would not buy another car from Price T"

Oscar seemed more annoyed with us then friendly. I purchased the 2012 Rav4 and he didn't take the time to show me anything about the car. I felt rushed and the only reason I brought it was that I took it to Paul Campanillia's and had it checked out prior to buying. There I found out the car was very clean. But after reading some of the service center reviews I'll be taking my car back to Campanillia's for service. Perhaps Oscar is in the wrong line of work.

Oscar Rivera

Terry123
12/05/2015

"Fantastic!!!"

I really needed a car and my husband and I went on a Friday evening and Josh was our Saes Manager for a used car....we were lucky to find a Toyota Corolla 2013 with 29,000 miles and a decent price. The car was immaculate and a real find for us. I cannot thank Josh and Abe (Finance Mgr.) enough for the kindness and help that was shown and given to us. Thank you so much!?? Sincerely, Teresa & Rick

Josh and Abe

marvin1121
10/26/2015

"Over charge my credit card"

Extremely disappointed, These people made a lot mistakes when I purchased a Toyota Camry, Overpay previous loan now I have to pay interest on top of it this price because they can not do their job right. Overcharged my credit card now i am paying interest on top of it as well. Seems like they can not get it together. I don't understand how long it would take to correct this issue. very poor customer service. I will never do business with this dealer ever again

Abe Kaream

Carguy123
7/25/2015

"Extremely disappointed! Terrible sales staff"

Bought a brand new 4Runner limited. Sales staff and manager forgot to put in matts and warranty book manuals and other book. Called them back the next day and they assured they will provide me everything in a week! Been 4 weeks finally went to the dealership and they handed me some Chinese made matts for a small hatch back. Went back and to speak with them! Instead of acknowledging the issue they simply denied to give me 4 runner matts and demanded 350 USD for the actual ones which cost 99 bucks in reality! Extremely rude and dodgy manager ( Jeff) ! Terrible customer service and a bunch of liars. Do not purchase anything from here!

Jeff ( sales manager)

gosimewhereelse
4/28/2015

"sneaky"

Found the truck I wanted made deal. Just to be told latter they would not replace the dry rotted tires or brakes that were grinding.. a deal is a deal until you get told something difrent at pickup time.. jeff is a weasle.. and then had the nerve to call me at home at 9:45 at night to yellat me for not taking the deal.. not at all trust worthy

Jeff West

Sid
1/07/2015

"Bad Service Experince "

I went for 10K Service. I has a appointment in late evening so when i left the dealership, it was dark and my van was parked outside the entry door. When i was driving home, I noticied that my WindShield had a major crack. I left the voice mail to service manager(Matt) in the night . I called him and left three voice mails next day, and no response. I belive they knew the crack that's why they moved the car outside in the dark. Last couple of services they keep the vehicle inside. It was not very busy so that was not the case. I checked with my friends and they told me that they always picked up the car from inside. They broke the WindShield and not responding now........................... I already had a bad sales experienc.

Matthew Stewart

sjweiner03
10/22/2014

"Will not return; dishonest about using non-OEM parts"

I'm new to the area and my 2010 RAV4 has been experiencing unusual noises coming from its undercarriage. I brought my car to Price for diagnosis and repairs because I had good experiences with dealership repairs at my former home, and I wanted to be assured authentic Toyota parts would be used. After they processed my car they told me about their $111 diagnostic fee. I decided to suck it up and pay it, but I wasn't happy about paying them to diagnose my vehicle when they were supposed to do that anyway. They thought they identified the source of the noise and replaced my rear struts. They recommended I pay for "authentic" Toyota parts. It turned out the "authentic" parts were on backorder and it took them and 3 extra days to complete the repair. In the interim, I called to check on the parts and was left on hold for so long I just hung up, frustrated. Following the repair, my car's noise persisted. I sought out a friend to look at the car and he determined the "authentic" parts were actually Monroe brand struts - NOT authentic Toyota parts. Authentic parts would have cost more. Price Toyota saved me money but they did not deliver what they promised. It's important to me to be able to trust that the people working on my car will do what they say. Because of that, I will not be going back and will not recommend vehicle servicing at Price to my friends.

Stephen Troup

bernie.lederer
9/26/2014

"I am not a 1st time Price Buyer"

Let me start by saying Jay Brown is the man if you do buy a car from Price. My ratings have nothing to do with him. If he would go to another dealer... I would follow him. I think change is always inevitable, however, you hope for the better not the worst. My wife and I have purchased 8 vehicles from Price since 2000. Jay has actually sold me most, and Stoney who is no longer there has always been a champion to us. This last car we purchased however will be our last from Price. Where we used to go and feel like we mattered, especially with the number of cars we've purchased from them, and the business we sent to them (even our own family members)... I now walk away with that typical sleezy car dealer mentality I have been able to avoid for 14 years. I will not go into layered detail, but I will state that our family, and those we talk to about car purchasing, Price will never be an option again. We are done. To Jay, Good Luck, to Stoney hope you are doing well... To Hahn and the rest of the management and new owners of Price... we will not bother you again with a purchase from your dealership. Bernie Lederer

Jay Brown

chavers
9/25/2014

"Lack of service, lack of respect..."

In 2010 I had my Tundra go in for a frame recall. All was well during the 8 months they had my truck. Since Toyota decided to replace the frame and do nearly $12k of warranty work on my truck I also gave them my timing belt and water pump to do at 112k. When I finally did get my truck back and asked for the parts they could not produce them but assured me the work had been completed. At 138K I was driving to work on 95N and my truck simply lost power. I had it towed to a local mechanic who keeps me in oil changes and other repairs as needed and he verified the timing belt and water pump were actually never replaced. I then called Price and they said to tow it to them. They looked at it and a week later called me back to say "Your truck was overheated (It was not) and the warranty on our repair is 1 year / 12,000 miles. I then called Toyota corporate. They opened a case for me, Toyota Customer Experience Center Case #1409190278 and said I would get a call back from Price Toyota's Customer relations manager within two business days. I called back Corporate today four business days later still waiting on a call from Price's CSR. He said he would connect me. He never connected me. Instead he (Seon) came back on the phone and informed me that Price isn't going to do a thing. Well I certainly am as I just asked my attorney to file for a smalls claims case against Price Toyota for not completing the original work as requested. The evidence will show this to be true. Moral: Always get your parts back from a major service and when you don't question them at the time of pick up rather than allowing it. I sure hope Price Toyota learns a lesson from this horrible customer experience resulting in a law suit on them. Your complaint has been submitted Thank you for submitting your complaint to us. The BBB that will process your complaint is: BBB Serving Delaware 60 Reads Way New Castle, DE 19720 Phone: (302)221-5255 Fax: (302)221-5265 Email Address: info@delaware.bbb.org Website: www.delaware.bbb.org You will hear from this BBB soon regarding your complaint. What's next? Did you know BBB does more than just collect complaints? Use BBB to get news and tips concerning the marketplace. Or to find a great BBB Accredited Business. Would you like to be added to our mailing list to receive other BBB information?

Seon - Toyota Corp., Jeanne - Toyota Corp., Newell Fields

AdavDev
7/01/2014

"Awesome Experience Guaranteed at $0"

It was an awesome experience purchasing my 2014 Toyota Corolla eco model from PRICE TEAM. Mr.Rich Knudson toured us through their Toyota jungle(huge inventory) in a Golf Cart. He was Down to Earth and took proper care that every query and requirement was addressed. Had my Test Drives on Prius and Corolla eco models. Went with Corolla for my personal reasons. Had the best offer and would strongly recommend PRICE Toyota for hassle free, customer friendly and quality experience. The best thing about them is the Whole team including Mr.Alpesh & Mr.Richie is highly committed towards the best customer experience. You can feel a bond being developed with these folks.

Rich, Alpesh, Richie