Price Toyota

New Castle, Delaware 19720
Price Toyota Info

Randy1730
5/29/2016

"Didn't want to sell the car"

Found a 2012 Toyota Avalon on auto trader with super low miles. Thought the price was high so i checked KBB, and confirmed they were a little high, but still not an overall bad deal. The car was damaged, with a broken front bumper cover and scraps and scuffs all around. I adjusted my price accordingly. They countered by saying the car was going to the body shop the next day. Come. I still wasn't paying the full price. They countered and said they weren't selling the car unless it was for full price... Made up some non sense about someone coming from 7 hours away to buy it. I told them I was there now and war ready to buy. They let me walk out.

Dopey kid

Highlanderlife15
3/25/2016

"THIS SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL "

Probably one of the best experiences I've had at a service facility, Anthony was on the ball, very knowledgeable, very helpful, and very fast, service with a smile, I definitely will be recommending my friends and family to price toyota, Anthony really makes you feel welcomed like he actually wants my buisness, great job

Anthony Cintron

JERLENE LEWIS
3/18/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!"

Unlike the previous dealership that I went to, at Price Toyota I received the best customer service and was in and out within 3 hours. I received more in those 3 hours than I did sitting at the other dealership for 6 hours. The previous dealer was the worst experience ever. I WOULD recommend Price Toyota any day to everyone of my friends. Courtesy and listening to what the customer is saying and needs goes a long way.

Charlie, Jaime and Abe

Flo60
1/05/2016

"Oscar is the reason I would not buy another car from Price T"

Oscar seemed more annoyed with us then friendly. I purchased the 2012 Rav4 and he didn't take the time to show me anything about the car. I felt rushed and the only reason I brought it was that I took it to Paul Campanillia's and had it checked out prior to buying. There I found out the car was very clean. But after reading some of the service center reviews I'll be taking my car back to Campanillia's for service. Perhaps Oscar is in the wrong line of work.

Oscar Rivera

Terry123
12/05/2015

"Fantastic!!!"

I really needed a car and my husband and I went on a Friday evening and Josh was our Saes Manager for a used car....we were lucky to find a Toyota Corolla 2013 with 29,000 miles and a decent price. The car was immaculate and a real find for us. I cannot thank Josh and Abe (Finance Mgr.) enough for the kindness and help that was shown and given to us. Thank you so much!?? Sincerely, Teresa & Rick

Josh and Abe

marvin1121
10/26/2015

"Over charge my credit card"

Extremely disappointed, These people made a lot mistakes when I purchased a Toyota Camry, Overpay previous loan now I have to pay interest on top of it this price because they can not do their job right. Overcharged my credit card now i am paying interest on top of it as well. Seems like they can not get it together. I don't understand how long it would take to correct this issue. very poor customer service. I will never do business with this dealer ever again

Abe Kaream

Carguy123
7/25/2015

"Extremely disappointed! Terrible sales staff"

Bought a brand new 4Runner limited. Sales staff and manager forgot to put in matts and warranty book manuals and other book. Called them back the next day and they assured they will provide me everything in a week! Been 4 weeks finally went to the dealership and they handed me some Chinese made matts for a small hatch back. Went back and to speak with them! Instead of acknowledging the issue they simply denied to give me 4 runner matts and demanded 350 USD for the actual ones which cost 99 bucks in reality! Extremely rude and dodgy manager ( Jeff) ! Terrible customer service and a bunch of liars. Do not purchase anything from here!

Jeff ( sales manager)

gosimewhereelse
4/28/2015

"sneaky"

Found the truck I wanted made deal. Just to be told latter they would not replace the dry rotted tires or brakes that were grinding.. a deal is a deal until you get told something difrent at pickup time.. jeff is a weasle.. and then had the nerve to call me at home at 9:45 at night to yellat me for not taking the deal.. not at all trust worthy

Jeff West

Sid
1/07/2015

"Bad Service Experince "

I went for 10K Service. I has a appointment in late evening so when i left the dealership, it was dark and my van was parked outside the entry door. When i was driving home, I noticied that my WindShield had a major crack. I left the voice mail to service manager(Matt) in the night . I called him and left three voice mails next day, and no response. I belive they knew the crack that's why they moved the car outside in the dark. Last couple of services they keep the vehicle inside. It was not very busy so that was not the case. I checked with my friends and they told me that they always picked up the car from inside. They broke the WindShield and not responding now........................... I already had a bad sales experienc.

Matthew Stewart

sjweiner03
10/22/2014

"Will not return; dishonest about using non-OEM parts"

I'm new to the area and my 2010 RAV4 has been experiencing unusual noises coming from its undercarriage. I brought my car to Price for diagnosis and repairs because I had good experiences with dealership repairs at my former home, and I wanted to be assured authentic Toyota parts would be used. After they processed my car they told me about their $111 diagnostic fee. I decided to suck it up and pay it, but I wasn't happy about paying them to diagnose my vehicle when they were supposed to do that anyway. They thought they identified the source of the noise and replaced my rear struts. They recommended I pay for "authentic" Toyota parts. It turned out the "authentic" parts were on backorder and it took them and 3 extra days to complete the repair. In the interim, I called to check on the parts and was left on hold for so long I just hung up, frustrated. Following the repair, my car's noise persisted. I sought out a friend to look at the car and he determined the "authentic" parts were actually Monroe brand struts - NOT authentic Toyota parts. Authentic parts would have cost more. Price Toyota saved me money but they did not deliver what they promised. It's important to me to be able to trust that the people working on my car will do what they say. Because of that, I will not be going back and will not recommend vehicle servicing at Price to my friends.

Stephen Troup