Prime Ford Auburn

Lamoureux Ford

Imperial Ford

Dom G
6/07/2016

"Bought twice, will be back!"

During the month of February 2016 I had the pleasure of purchasing two vehicles from Kyle DePold at Prime Ford in Auburn. Before, during, and after both transactions Kyle was polite, accommodating, and professional. He truly went the extra mile to earn my business on both occasions by offering multiple methods of contact, allowing an extended test drive of the vehicle(s) I was interested in, and found all applicable promotions to ensure I got the best deal possible. If you are looking for a truly personable sales experience with little pressure and someone who TRULY does follow up when they says they will, go to Prime Ford and deal exclusively with Kyle DePold!

Kyle DePold

Lappalad
6/06/2016

"Prime ford is poorly organized and deceitful "

This dealership is poorly run. They lost my financial info. Then they couldn't get it out of the computer. Then when I finally agreed to lease a car they didn't take checks. No one told me that ahead.

Tim lav

Kate D
4/12/2016

"Ahhhmazing"

Traveled from CT simply to check out a Flex and walked out owning it! From start to finish our experience was fantastic. We could not have asked for a better salesman then Kyle D. He was down to earth, knowledgeable, patient and the list of positives goes on. We would highly recommend Prime Ford Auburn to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Kyle DePold

David
4/07/2016

"Satisfied customer "

I found the sales staff and managers to be very professional.Place has a relaxed atmosphere and there is no pressure to buy.I would highly recommend this dealer to all

Dick Fennelly

Snavely
3/20/2016

"Excellent staff"

My husband and I were in search of a family vehicle for over two weeks. As we are about to ease on the process and wait another month, we meet Brian Kelsea at Ford Auburn. From the initial meeting, he was understanding and very helpful. Unlike our previous experiences, Brian was not pushy at all. He did what he could to help us, even if that meant to stay an hour after closing to seal the deal. Despite, wanting to spend time at home with his family on a Saturday, he helped ours. We are so grateful for this experience and help from Brian and the financial staff as well. We drove off with a Dodge Caravan and traded in our Volkswagen Jetta!

Brian Kelsea, Lea S Business Manager

Geomike
1/29/2016

"Poor service"

I initially brought my 2013 Ford f150 into Prime ford for an issue with a grinding noise coming from the front end. They called and said they could not hear anything and the truck was fine. The dealer refused to help and said they could not hear the noise. I heard the noise again as I drove away from the dealer. I came home and posted my issue on Ford150.net an online forum. People responded immediately and said they had the and issue with the F150. The advice I got from the forum was that the noise was from a bad IWE a part of the four wheel drive system. I planned to go back to the dealer with this information. Hover, the regional service manger was watching the forum and he sent me a message saying to contact him. I did and he in turn contacted the Prime ford. I went back and they fixed the issue. The truck is still under warentee and the noise is back and Prime ford can not hear the issue. They said they test drove the truck and could not hear anything. I asked them if they ran a vacuum test of the system and they "oh of course". I did not get the feeling that they did. I called the dealer to ask them some questions before I picked up the truck. I left a message for our service tech. He was supposed to call me back in 10 minutes. He never called back. I called him back an hour later and told the service department that I need to talk with him immediately and would not leave another message.

Jonathan

prime
9/03/2015

"Sean and Jeffrey were great. "

We had previously dealt with Langway Ford. Had problems with them. They were not sincere in resolving anything. Went back to the dealership and found Langway sold it to Prime Ford. We dealt with Prime Ford, Sean V. and Jeff M. Sean was great, he did more than listen to us, He simply turned this around and made this a pleasurable experience getting us into a different vehicle. He was simply incredible! Jeff is a great guy who did everything in his power to assist Shawn. For our next vehicle I would definitely go back.

Sean V, Jeff M

Persuaded
8/21/2015

"Get the buyer to join the team."

You can't make a home run if you can't get the buyer to first base. My husband and I pulled into the parking lot of Prime Ford just to recalculate our GPS. Jeff Martel, a sales representative greeted us before we got out of our car. He was very perceptive to the fact that it was not our intent to buy a car. He politely offered directions to the location on our GPS, but Jeff proposed a question that put us on the batters plate. How would you like to sell your car? He did not push or try to convince us to buy a car. He simply made that personal connection that was inviting. How would like it If you could get you in a new car for what your paying now? Jeff Martel of Prime Ford in Auburn has amazing qualities that serve him well in the sales industry. He is genuine, honest, patient, and knowledgable. Most of all Jeff is a good listener. He was able to identify what could work for us. He ran with us through the bases to complete a home run. With the help of the entire ford team, numbers were crunched with Jim from financing, and every thing processed so we could actually drive out of the dealership in our new Fird Fussion.

Jeff Martel, Jim

Theguywhowasgonnabuy
8/18/2015

"Shouldn't have played games "

Walked in and was greeted by a nice gentleman Kyle. Asked to drive the new mustang 5.0 in a stick. Kyle leaves immediately to speak to his manager and then 10 mins later not even 30 seconds of speaking has been done I'm already told we need your credit and some other background check it's the managers demo with 435 hp and he doesn't want you driving it since it's so nice....that's why I want to drive it! Well here's my background check. I have 25,000 to put down in my car while I'm in the lot typing this and a job that pays 250,000. Just wanted a no bs experience and they couldn't even keep it tied up for 10 mins. Knew walking in it would be like that but I figured since I was close for work why not. Should have trusted my gut. Fail

No name

oliviarose678
7/31/2015

"best experience of my life. "

Came in looking for a car with my cousin and have never been treated so well at a dealership. Jeff was amazing to work with and literally made my day. If you are at Prime Ford looking for a car ask for Jeff Martel.

Jeffrey Martel